No Lily? by siriusliveson
Summary: Ok, so there is no James and Lily in this story! Well yeah they're in it, but they are not together. This a James/ oc, Sirius/oc Remus/oc Oc/Oc fic
Categories: Other Pairing Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 802 Read: 1075 Published: 02/20/05 Updated: 02/20/05

1. The Worst Train Ride Ever by siriusliveson

The Worst Train Ride Ever by siriusliveson
The Worst Train Ride Ever

James, Sirius, and Sirius's sister, Roxanne, sat down in an empty compartment. James was a seventh year Gryffindor. He had messy black hair, and hazel eyes visible through his glasses. Most girls considered him a "hottie." James' personality was a bit cocky and arrogant, but once you got to know him he was actually a great friend. Although James had been made head boy he was a Marauder.
Sirius had long black hair and enchanting gray eyes. He was alot like James in many ways. Sirius had probably never followed a rule in his life. He was the biggest player in all of hogwarts because of his charming features. At the age of sixteen he had run away from home and took his twin sister, Roxanne, with him. (A/n: Yes I know it is far fetched and he had no sister but still) They had gone to James' house and the three got a long really well.
Roxanne has blonde hair and the same gray eyes as Sirius. She like him was loud, funny, and smart. But, she, unlike him is a Slytherin. She wasn't a normal Slytherin. She didn't mind muggle borns.
The three were chatting when their other friend and the third Marauder entered the compartment. Remus Lupin. Remus Lupin has sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. He is the most understanding of the Marauders and least meddlesome. "Hey Rox," he said brightly. "Hello, Remus," Roxanne said hugging him.
"Hey Remus!" shouted Sirius joining the hug.
James walked over and joined in too. Roxanne who had already pulled out of the hug fake pouted and said, " I feel left out."
"Awww, Rox," James said picking her up and spinning her around in circles.
Roxanne screamed things like, "Git! Put me down. I'll bite you!"
James gave in and put her down. Roxanne sat down and the boys followed suit. The four conversed and reached the topic of Quidditch. Then an all too familiar voice reached their ears. "JAMES HARRY POTTER GET YOUR BUT HERE THIS INSTANT!" It was the familiar voice of Lily Evans.
James ran out muttering something that sounded like "Girls"
"Hey," Roxanne said. "You'll pay for that one!"
Sirius was on his way to the door when Remus pushed past him calling "Kaitlyn is coming this way!"
The Marauders and Roxanne knew Remus tried to refrain form contact with Kaitlyn with fear of admitting his true feelings. Sirius walked out next on his way to the food trolley he winked at passing by girls making them shriek with delight.
Roxanne sighed. She was now sitting alone. A tall Slytherin girl appeared at the door. It was her friend, Jamie. After the excited greetings both girls sat down. Then Jamie spoke, "How are the Marauders?" she asked.
" They are doing subperb," Roxanne replied boredly.
" Whats the matter?" Jamie asked.
"Nothing, but you know my brother won't let me do what i want," Roxanne said although this was only partly true.
"Mmmhm," Jamie said knowing her friend was lying. "What is really the matter?"
"Nothing, except I am bored," said Roxanne.
Jamie decided to give up knowing her friend would never give in. Just then the Marauders came in. "Hey," Lupin said in his calm tone. Sirius had loads of food in his mouth and said "Hey yal,"
James walked in with his back slouched. Their was a red handprint on his cheek. Jamie and Roxanne observed him. "That's Lily's handprint," Jamies declared.
"Yup," he said glumly.
" What happened this time?" Sirius asked.
James said,"I just told her if she lightened up a bit she could be more fun and not be a fun sucker." (A/n: Freaky Friday!)
"And she slapped you?" Sirius questioned awestruck stating the obvious.
"Yup she took it offensively," James said.
" You guys," Remus groaned being an expert on girls.
"She's got some slap but mine is better," Roxanne said.
" Right," everyone couresed in unison.
The compartment door flew open and Bellatrix entered.
"I thought it was you making all that noise," she said.
"Well your thoughts were confirmed," said James standing up. Roxanne already holding her wand stood up Sirius by her side. "Rictusempra," Bellatrix screamed.
The spell hit Jamie who started laughing . "STUPEFY," James called. Bellatrix ducked and it hit the compartment's glass which shattered. "Petrificus totalus," The spell hit the wall. "Impedimanta," Sirius hollered.
This spell actually hit Bellatrix causing her to slow down. "Stupefy," Roxanne screamed.
This spell hit her or was going to, but Lucious appeared and threw her out of the way. "Darn," Roxanne said.
The train came to a slow stop announcing the arrival. After helping Jamie the 5 walked off the train and towards the Hogwarts carriages.
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=14740