~The Truth Uncovered~ by psychofreak
Summary: This is Ronald Weasley's last year at Hogwarts and has recieved everything he once saw in the Mirror of Erised. He's become Head Boy, holds the Quidditch Cup, and actually looks good. But there's someone missing in the Mirror.
Categories: Ron/Hermione Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 29 Completed: Yes Word count: 86859 Read: 110546 Published: 11/10/04 Updated: 02/10/05

1. The 12th ride on the Hogwarts Express by psychofreak

2. Summer Holiday at the Burrow by psychofreak

3. Back to Hogwarts by psychofreak

4. The Sorting Hat's Final Song by psychofreak

5. The 7th Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher by psychofreak

6. The Planning Meeting by psychofreak

7. Didn't Say a Word by psychofreak

8. Taking it Too Slow by psychofreak

9. The Quarrel by psychofreak

10. Number One Fan by psychofreak

11. Halloween Dance by psychofreak

12. ~Halloween Dance~uncut by psychofreak

13. Letters From Lucy by psychofreak

14. ~*~Letters from Lucy~*~uncut by psychofreak

15. Closing the Semester by psychofreak

16. The Sisterly Confrontation by psychofreak

17. The Worst Christmas Ever by psychofreak

18. Lab Rats for Weasley Wizard Wheezes by psychofreak

19. The Distance Relationship by psychofreak

20. Operation Commencement by psychofreak

21. The Scout by psychofreak

22. Valentine's Day at Hogsmeade by psychofreak

23. Valentine's Day Dinner with Hermione by psychofreak

24. Good News by psychofreak

25. The Letter Surprise by psychofreak

26. Mistake's Correction by psychofreak

27. N.E.W.T.s by psychofreak

28. Another day of N.E.W.T.s by psychofreak

29. The Graduation Ceremony by psychofreak

The 12th ride on the Hogwarts Express by psychofreak
A/N: This is my first fanfic...I hope you enjoy reading! Don't be afraid to leave a review!

I would like to thank my Beta: Natako! You so totally rock!!



Wow I can’t believe that my sixth year at Hogwarts is finally over…


“So Harry, what are your plans over the summer holiday?” said Hermione, tugging on Harry’s robes trying to draw his attention away from staring out the window.

“I don’t know, may be I’ll go for a walk at the park like last summer,” he explained while trying to move from Hermione, pulling his arm away from her grasp, “I remember watching Dudley picking on these little kids there. It was sort of mean picking on them that way, but for some reason Dudley always ran away when he or his friends saw me.”

“Yeah, because that ‘Fat Pig’ knows that you might hex him and his friends!” as all three laughed, Ron continued, “Harry…maybe you should try and run after them one day.”

“Why would you say that, Ron?” asked Hermione with a puzzled look just like Harry.

“To see if Dudley could bloody hell lose some of that weight he’s carrying around, and to hear if he actually squeals like a pig!” roared Ron hysterically while trying to not fall off his seat.

     Harry, Hermione, Neville, Ginny and Luna just started to crack up laughing. They even laughed louder and harder when my face changed color from red to purple. Harry once told me about how Hagrid went to pick Harry up for his first year at Hogwarts. Hagrid put a tail on Dudley’s butt because he was mad at the Dursley’s for calling Professor Dumbledore a crack pot old fool (which he’s not I can assure you), that and I guess he really wanted to do magic. Harry said Dudley ran away from Hagrid squealing like a baby pig.

     I always wanted to figure out a way to get Harry’s mind off of going back to live with the Dursley’s at Number Four Privet Drive, Surrey. Going home on the Hogwarts Express was one thing I knew Harry always dreaded. For some reason I would always find a way to make my friends happy, even if it meant embarrassing myself in front of my “now close friends”.


“Ron, breathe…” said Hermione calmly showing a breathing motion with her hands and face while Ron started to follow her, “now blow out through your mouth slowly…that’s better.” Ron’s face lost color from being purple, and now showing his pale skin and freckles.

“Here Ron, take this gum,” said Luna while Ron got off the floor back onto his seat. He reached for the gum that Luna handed to him.

“Thanks Luna…but what for?” Ron said puzzled, he stared at Drooble’s Best Blowing Gum, and opened the wrapper.

“It will taste better if it’s in your mouth. To take away that bad breath of yours!” giggled Luna while reading the Quibbler. Everyone chuckled at him while Ron just shot a nasty look at Luna, as she hid behind the pages.

While Ron chewed the gum, he started to look at Harry who stared out the window as fields and trees passed by in a blur.

“Er, Harry. Are you okay? You look kind of sick or something, mate,” asked Ron while looking out the window also, trying to feel Harry’s pain.

“Nothing Ron…I just never thought how fast these years have been,” while Harry glanced over at his friends, Neville and Ginny sat playing Wizarding Chess and Hermione’s nose stuck in a book, as always. “Come to think of it, in a few months it will be our final year at Hogwarts. But for some reason or another, I don’t want to leave, you know?” Harry turned to Ron.

“Yeah, mate. I know what you mean. After that year we’ll be doing stuff away from each other, having our own lives. But we'll see each other right, I mean; we can just Apparate to each other whenever we want too. So don’t lose hope, mate.” Ron put his right hand on Harry’s shoulder.

“You're right,” as Harry placed his right hand on Ron’s shoulder.

“Don’t tell me your turning soft on me now?” as both chuckled releasing each other.

     I took a second to stare at my friends. I first looked a Ginny, my sister. It was amazing how fast she’s grown into a young woman, I’m surprised that she hasn’t had a serious relationship with any one, but she has grown not only physically but mentally. Then there was Neville, shy, quite, sky young man, hoping every day would be better than the last. Luck was never on his side, but this year he changed a lot. His confidence rose higher and he became able to do practically anything, even answer to Professor Snape without stuttering at times. I looked at Luna, there was something special about her, even though she kept to herself you know that there was something inside her that need to burst out, she was Ginny’s friend for a long time, and has also grown to be a pretty young woman.

     Looking at Harry, I could tell that he will be able to do great things, he always finished what he started, he was strong both mind and body, I just hope that who ever he falls in love with will be able to accept him as great friend and person that he is. At last I took a quick glance at Hermione. She was always beautiful, with her brains and sense of personality; it was mostly everything I always wanted in a girlfriend, and it was just the heartache of making her see that I wasn’t such a git all the time and to be a bit more sensitive towards her. But I guess she never took a second glance at me, as I looked at her again.


“What Ron, do I have something on my face?” questioned Hermione, she placed her book down on her lap and wiped at her face.

“No, you're perfect, there’s nothing wrong with you,” as he watched her smile a bit and put her attention back to her book.

     The train was slowing down, creeping its way towards the King’s Cross Station, knowing that I wouldn’t see my friends again for quite a while. A few minute later, the train reached the station and crowds of Hogwarts students drained from every compartment. But for some reason I felt that Harry wanted to take his dear sweet time exiting the train.

“Well, see you all next year,” said Luna as she exited the compartment.

Luna left as Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Neville stood up also to walk out, but turning back to see Harry still gazing out the window hopelessly.

“Harry, I’ll wait with you until everyone leaves,” said Ron as he took a seat across from Harry.

“Yeah, I’ll stay too,” as Hermione sat next to Harry, followed by Neville sitting next to Ron, while Ginny just stood in between the compartment door.

“Thanks guys.” Harry just beamed at them, and then went back to staring out the window.

     A few moments later, there was silence. Everyone decided that it was time to get off the train. As we exited, I spotted my family. Of course, because they were only people left standing on the platform. There was a red-headed family, with an old shabby man, someone who looked like the razor got the best of him, and some one wearing a green dress with a funny looking hat on her head.

“Ron…Ginny…Harry…Hermione…” screamed Mrs. Weasley as she ran towards her children, hugging and kissing Ron, Ginny, Hermione and eventually Harry in a more of a tighter squeeze then the rest of them. As she finally let go of Harry, Mrs. Weasley turned towards Ron. “How dare you make us worried like that, Ronald Weasley!” giving him the nastiest look that he hated to see the most. Everyone’s attention focused on Ron horrorstruck.

“Mum, Harry wanted to sit on the train a little bit longer,” said Ron, trying to seem convincing.

“Mum, it’s true,” Ginny said softly coming to Ron’s rescue.

“Well, we best get going,” as Mrs. Weasley directed the children towards the crowd.

“Neville…”cried an old woman, who Ron, Hermione and Harry saw two years ago at St. Mungo’s Hospital. She wore a green dress, a matching color hat with a vulture on it, and was holding a red bag.

“That’s my grandmother, well, see you guys next year,” Neville said sadly, taking his time walking up to his grandmother dragging his trunk.

“There you are Neville, now let’s go home,” touching his back leading him towards the opening. They started to slow down when they heard someone running towards them.

“Neville!” shouted Ron, running to make his way to catch up with Neville. Neville and his grandmother slowly turned around to look at Ron.

“Mum suggested that if it’s alright with your grandmother…” as Ron shifted his glance from Neville to his grandmother. “That you could stay at the Burrow a month before we go back to Hogwarts. Mum said it could be a ‘last year celebration’. If it’s alright with your grandmother?” said Ron showing a sad face to her.

“I don't mind at all if Neville could stay over your house before the school term,” said Neville’s grandmother, with a big pause. “Unless that is…” as she turned to look at Neville, who seemed to be holding his breath. “If an adult would be able to pick Neville up at around 9:00 A.M.?”

“That would be no problem at all,” said Mr. Weasley, walking up behind Ron with a smile. “If you wouldn't mind, I will be able to pick him up myself.”

“That would be wonderful,” said Neville’s grandmother grinning. “Well we better be off, we have to go and visit with my son and daughter-in-law. Say goodbye Neville.” As she made her way towards the barrier opening.

“Thanks, Ron you’re a lifesaver,” said Neville softly so that his
grandmother couldn’t hear. “Thank you Mr. Weasley, so see you all in a month.” With a smile on his face, he ran to catch up with his grandmother.

“Shall we be off then,” said Mr. Weasley calling towards his family, Harry, Hermione, Alastor and Reamus. “Molly made a wonderful lunch for you all as 'a welcome home'. Oh and Hermione, we talked to your parents and they said that they would be able to pick you up tonight. Also Harry, your Aunt and Uncle said to drop you off tomorrow since their away on a trip.”

“Thanks,” said Hermione and Harry. “Can’t wait to go to the Burrow,” said Harry while dragging his trunk and holding Hedwig’s cage.

“Great I’m starving!” suggested Ron looking at his friends and holding his stomach.

“When are you not?!” shouted everyone in unison, laughing at Ron. They walked away, as he stood there clueless.



A/N: I know the first chapter is always the dullest chapter...but what did you expect...pumpkin juice! LOL, well I hope you will leave a review...I will be posting more soon...
Summer Holiday at the Burrow by psychofreak


“Ron, Harry, Neville, wake up!” Ginny shouted, trying to wake the boys up. “Mum said wake up!” as she tried to push Ron off his bed. She whipped out her wand from her robes in retaliation, “That’s it, ‘Wingardium Leviosa’,” buckets of water started floating from outside their bedroom towards Ron’s, Harry’s and Neville’s bed, and then without warning-

“Aahhh, I’m all soaked!” screamed Neville first, looking up at the bucket levitating above him.

“I’m all wet, but how did it happen?” Harry asked in shock. “Where did it come from?” He stared at Neville with a bucket floating over his bed.

“Ginny!” yelled Ron. “I’m going to get you!” With that remark Ginny ran for her room being chased by Ron. “Don’t even think about going in your room,” the door slammed shut in front of his face.

“What’s wrong?” Hermione said, putting her hair up in a bun, looking in the mirror. She turned to look at the door, Ginny was on the ground breathing heavily and laughing at the same time.

“I woke the boys up with a bucket of water!” she said, trying to hold the door closed, from the person on the other side, who seemed to make the door rumble and break open.

“Ginny open this door! Now!” Ron shouted, pounding on the door with his fist. “I mean it, Ginny open the door!”

“I’ll get it Ginny,” Hermione said walking towards the door, as Ginny got off the floor and started to walk toward her bed. “Can I help you, Ron?” she said opening the door, with a look on her face that she didn’t want to be disturbed.

     Wow, she looks hot. Can I say that? I think I just did. She just stood there holding the door open wearing Capri pants with a fitted baby blue shirt that had a V-neck cut. For some reason I couldn’t move my feet from this spot, or even remember why I was in front of this door. The anger I had towards Ginny just left. I just stood there gaping at her.

“Ron?” Hermione said while her hand came up towards Ron’s chin. “You might want to keep that closed.” Her hand lifted to gently close Ron’s open mouth. “Nice boxers” as the door closed in front of him.

     What just happened? Did I just stand here looking like an idiot? Shake it off. Maybe I should get dressed, as I slapped myself in the head. I can’t believe I just chased Ginny with nothing but boxers and a mesh shirt on. I walked to my room the only thing that kept passing through my mind was how sexy, no, elegant Hermione looked. Wait a minute, am I attracted to her? That can’t be, were best friends. Is it a crime?

“Ron did you get Ginny or what?” Harry questioned pulling a t-shirt over his head.

“Er…no, she got to her room and slammed the door before I got there,” said Ron still puzzled about what happen just a few moments ago.

“You should get dressed Ron,” suggested Neville. “We cleaned up the water and changed the sheets. Ron, are you alright?”

“Huh…oh yeah I’ll be fine. Give me a minute, okay?” as he started to find some clothes to put on. “I’ll meet you guys downstairs. I have to get dressed.”

     As I got ready to go down to breakfast, I could hear several people popping in the living room. So I quickly hurried to get ready, but I still couldn’t get that picture of Hermione out of my mind. She had her hair up, so that her bushy hair wasn’t in her face, leaving small bangs on the side of her face. Her body was amazing like a perfect sculpture, great curves from the hips to the shoulders. For some reason, I can’t understand how I’m physically attracted to her.

     When I got downstairs, I was blown away by how many people were at the Burrow. Charlie was home from Romania, he’s a trainer there, and he also brought his wife Chablis. They were married last year, in Romania; they wanted it to be a small thing. Charlie finished his studies on dragons and now owns a few dragons himself. Then there was Bill, who still worked at Gringott’s Bank as a bank agent who does trips around the world going to different Wizarding Banks for meetings and check-ups.

     Then there was Percy, I guess he finally came around, he also brought Penelope Clearwater, his fiancé. They’re going to be married some time this year, and both work at the Ministry of Magic. Percy’s the new assistant to the Minister and Penelope works in the Wizengamot Administration Services with her father; Peter Clearwater. Then there were the twins, dumb and dumber. Fred and George’s Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes Shop has quadrupled their sales and profits, they are both becoming very popular and sales some of their items at Zonko’s as a way of not putting them out of business, and since it gave them the opportunity to start their company.


“Mum, is there any food left or what?” asked Ron as he reached the tables outside the house since it was too small in the Burrow.

“Yes, Ronald. Right here,” Mrs. Weasley said while piling Ron’s plate with delicious food. “Now, tuck in dear. There you go.”

“Thanks, Mum,” mumbled Ron with his mouth full of food.

“Can I have your attention everyone?” Charlie shouted, making everyone stop the commotion to look at him. Charlie stood behind Chablis then started to speak again. “My Lovely wife and I are going to have a baby!”

Congratulations, smiles, hugs, cheers, and tears came from everyone.

“Oh how lovely! Grandchildren!” exclaimed Mrs. Weasley wiping way her tears as she made her way to congratulate Charlie and Chablis.

“Thanks Mum,” said Chablis as she hugged Mrs. Weasley. “We don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl, but the baby is due sometime in late March or early April.”

“Well done, son!” Mr. Weasley said while giving Charlie a hug.

“Thanks Dad, or should I say ‘Grandpa’!” laughed Charlie.

“George! Now the corruption begins!” Fred said in a whisper so that Mrs. Weasley couldn’t hear.

“You two are such a bad influence and the baby’s not even here!” scolded Ron, shaking his finger at Fred and George.

“Please don’t scold us Uncle Ronniekins!” pleaded George. “We’ll be better Uncles.” Both stood up laughing and walked towards the Burrow.

“Man, I hate when they call me that,” said Ron looking at his breakfast, poking his food with his fork.

“Mate, get over it.” Harry said, giving Ron a pat on the back.

“Yeah, I guess your right.” Ron said, as he continued playing with his food.

     The next few days had been non-stop talk about Charlie and Chablis’s baby. Mrs. Weasley was so excited that she kept thinking of names for the baby, clothes, etc. etc. Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Neville and I were getting tired of the baby news so we spent most of the time outside playing Quidditch or visiting Mad Eye Moody. Three days after the news started to die down a bit, a surprise was coming this way.



“Harry, Harry, wake up Mum’s hurt and we have to hurry up and get downstairs!” shouted Ron while shaking wildly at Harry.

“I’m up, I’m up, so lets go,” said Harry grabbing his shirt and raced out of bed to follow Ron out the room. As they reached the bottom of the stairs, they heard-

“Surprise! Happy Birthday, Harry!” everyone shouted. But soon stared awkwardly and chuckled at Harry.

“Uh, Harry I think you should go up stairs and get more clothes on!” Ginny suggested, still trying to hold back a laugh, seeing Harry in his boxers and shirt.

“I think I should go do that,” as Harry raced back up the stairs.

“Ouch, why you go and do that for?” Ron said while rubbing his head which hurt from Hermione whacking him in the back of the head.

“That’s for not letting him put enough clothes on,” said Hermione crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“Sorry, okay?” as Ron soon received looks of disappointment from his parents and Hermione.

     Harry came down in a minute and the party was out of control. Mostly everyone that Harry knew came to the Burrow to wish him a Happy 17th Birthday. As more and more people came, I had to direct people to go outside to sit and eat. There was so much food and a lot of people; I could see on Harry’s face that he was really happy. Fred and George popped by for a little bit just to give Harry his present and to eat a bit before going off to work. Fred and George gave Harry all their new items in the store so that Harry could test in out for them back at Hogwarts. Remus came by to wish Harry a Happy Birthday also; he gave Harry more pictures of when he, James, and Sirius were back at Hogwarts, and also a couple of pictures of his parents when they were his age. As the party soon died down, and everyone started to leave, Harry wanted to go for a walk with me.

“Thanks, Ron, for letting your parents throw me a party, it was one of the best times of my life!” Harry said giving Ron a pat on his back.

“You're welcome, so what did you want to talk about?”

“You want to go flying for a while?” suggest Harry as he started walking towards the shed which held all the brooms.

“Sure,” he said catching up to Harry. Ron grabbed his Cleansweep, and flew off to catch up.

     It was always great to fly. Seeing Harry do stunts and loops in the air made him look like he was alive and free. I finally reached him; he had a frustrated look on his face.

“Ron, can I tell you something?” Harry asked while trying not to look at Ron. “I hope you won’t get mad, but, I really like Hermione.”

     At that point my heart just dropped. My best friend likes Hermione. Our best friend, but how can that be? I like Hermione, we both can’t like her at the same time. I feel so mad and disrespected. Like someone just let loose a huge spider to torture me and then just stood there laughing.

“That’s great Harry,” Ron said trying to feel happy for him, with a fake smile.

“Thanks Ron, I knew you’d understand. I was going to ask her out tonight, but I wanted to ask you, to make sure it’s alright. Hope this won’t change our friendship,” Harry said with a look of relief on his face.

“Why would I mind? My two best friends are going out with each other. There’s no reason why we still can't be friends,” said Ron as he put his right hand on Harry’s shoulder.

“Thanks, well, I guess its time we head back to the Burrow,” Harry said, making his way back to the ground.

     I just stayed floating for a moment, thinking about what happened. My two best friends going with each other. Things are going to be different. But I thought I had feelings for Hermione, not Harry. Now look at me, I’m getting jealous over my best friend. This is going to be a tough school year.
Back to Hogwarts by psychofreak
A/N: I think you finally get the drill...


      I got ready to go back for my last year at Hogwarts, with anticipation in the air. For some reason I felt outside of the circle for the first time. My family seemed to be doing well. Dad got a great raise with his job, also Percy and Penelope. Charlie and Chablis bought a new house for their growing family; Mum thinks it’s going to be twins at the rate Chablis is growing. Fred and George double the size of their store and bought a penthouse in London where their girlfriends, Kim and Kat. Bill has finally got a girlfriend, named Mae Nomura. He met her in Japan on a business trip; I guess you could call it love at first sight, because as soon as the trip was over, he flew east to Japan to be with her. Mum was sort of mad at Bill, Fred and George ” for taking forever to marry their girlfriends or to just get married in the first place-- but I guess she got over it.

     Ginny was made Prefect and finally got herself a boyfriend, funny thing is she won’t tell me who. Hermione was made Head Girl and she couldn’t be happier. Harry was made Quidditch Captain. Then there was me, yes I was made Head Boy and all, and Percy gave me his irritating and boring talk about being Head Boy, also Mum and Dad bought me school and dress robes and Fred and George bought me a Nimbus 2004 (which was totally unexpected). They said that I would probably win the house cup again for Gryffindor this year. But there was something different about everyone. They all had something that I didn’t have and for some reason, I felt so out of place besides Neville.




“Neville, where are you going?” Hermione asked as Neville ran towards a crowd. “I wonder what’s on his mind.”

Neville started making his way into the crowd of people. As a few people cleared out of the way, everyone could see the person Neville ran too.

“Hope everyone’s got everything they needed,” Mrs. Weasley asked while everyone answered her with a nod. “Did I lose one? Where’s Neville?” as she scanned the crowd also.

“Over there with a…,” as Ginny’s voice halted pointing at Neville in unbelief.

“A girl!” Harry, Hermione, and Ron said as their jaws dropped.

“Well I’ll be off then, I know how you all like to wait, but I have to go and do errands for you know what,” Mrs. Weasley said while leaving them standing there.

“Am I blind, or is that Neville with a girl,” Harry said while taking another look at his glasses and watching Neville walk towards them holding a girls hand.

“Hey, guys. This is Krystel Harrington, she moved into my next door neighbor’s house, a week after school finished. She’s Ginny’s age, so I think that Ginny and Luna can show her the ropes.”

“Hi everyone,” said Krystel, “my parents moved here because of business with the Ministry, my cousin is Penelope Clearwater, and she told me about Hogwarts, and also how I would be able to make friends a lot easier than I did at my old school.”

“Wow, that’s great.” Ginny said still in shock about the information she just heard. “My brother Percy is engage to Penelope Clearwater, so it seems we might be related soon. Would you like to sit with me on the train?”

“Yes, I would like that,” as she kissed Neville on the cheek, “See you later?” Neville nodded his head still blushing from the kiss, as she dragged her trunk following Ginny to the train.

“Hey, guys…” as Neville waved his hand in front of their faces. “Snap out of it!” Just then Harry, Hermione and Ron’s attention came back to them.

“Neville, why didn’t you tell us about that girl?” Ron insisted giving Neville a punch on the shoulder.

“No one asked,” said Neville returning the punch back to Ron. “Besides, half the time I’m not even in the conversations.”

“Sorry about that Neville.” Hermione said looking at him with a sad look.

“No problem,” Neville said reaching for his things. “Well we better get on the train before it leaves without us.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” Harry said trying to pull his trunk to the train. “Now you can tell us all about how you met this Krystel Harrington.”

     As we made our way on the train, I saw Harry take Hermione’s hand and she just smiled at him. I guess their really going out, if they’re making it public. It took a while to find an empty compartment, but we usually found one at the end of the train. As we finally put our things in, Hermione and I had to go to the front of the train to receive further instructions.

“Well, see you guys later,” said Hermione giving Harry a kiss on the cheek. “And Neville don’t tell Harry all the details until we get back.”

Both nodded. “Don’t worry Hermione,” said Neville with a smirk on his face.

“Well come on Hermione, lets go,” Ron said trying to pull her away from the compartment.

     As we made our way towards the Head Boy and Girl compartment, we were side tracked by people saying their hello’s and welcome back. But we finally made it there. Opening the compartment was a little scary, because the anticipation was killing me.

“Look there’s a letter,” said Hermione grabbing the letter. She opened it and started to read aloud.

“Congratulations Miss Granger and Mr. Weasley on becoming this year’s Head Boy and Girl…your welcome,” said Hermione with a small laugh, and continued. “Here is a list of the responsibilities and assignments that the both of you will be responsible for throughout this school year. On this list will also be the duties that you will assign each house Prefect, to do throughout this school year. More details will be given in person from our Head Master. Hope to see both of you ready to take on the task ahead. Sincerely Deputy Head Mistress Professor McGonagall,” finished Hermione by closing the letter.

“Where is the list of duties, so I know how boring this year is going to be?” he said worried as he watched Hermione scan the list.

“Whoa, these rules are harsh,” as Hermione shuttered. “No Head Boy or Girl is allowed to make out in the Great Hall, what do they think we are babies?”

“What, let me see that,” as Ron swiped the letter away from Hermione, reading the list for himself. “There isn’t anything about not making out in the Great Hall,” said Ron giving Hermione a frustrated look.

“Fooled you,” said Hermione as she laughed. “Ron you are so gullible, come on we should go and check out the Prefects.”

They made their way out of the compartment towards the Prefect compartment.

“So who do you think will be Prefect this year for Gryffindor since both of us are Head Boy and Girl, Hermione?” Ron questioned walking behind Hermione.

“I don’t know, I guess we have to find out,” just when Hermione opened the door she stopped half way walking into the compartment.

“Are you going to go in,” questioned Ron, trying to push Hermione in.

“Neville…what” what are you doing in here?” Hermione said with a questionable look on her face. “Are you a Prefect?”

“Oh, Hi Ron and Hermione, yeah I guess I am.” Neville said looking at them with a smile on his face. “I left Harry sitting with Krystel, both of them are talking about well you know what,” taking a look at Malfoy and Pansy.

Malfoy was sleeping on Pansy’s shoulder; Ernie and Hannah were talking to Anthony and Padma from Ravenclaw with Ginny.

“Well, I guess we can get started…Malfoy, wake up!” Hermione shouted. Malfoy woke up and glared at everyone who was laughing at him.

     That meeting was sort of boring, as Hermione gave each house their assignments and let them go to patrol the train. After dismissing everyone to do their duties, Hermione and I went to find Harry and Krystel. To my surprise when we arrived there, the compartment seemed full, not just of people but of Pumpkin Pasties, Chocolate Frogs, Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans, Drooble’s Best Blowing Gum, Cauldron Cakes, Licorice Wands, Pumpkin Juice, and butterbeer. Neville, Ginny and Luna were in the compartment along with Harry and Krystel.

“So what’s the occasion?” asked Ron as he reached for a butterbeer and made his way to sit in between Ginny and Neville.

“It just our own ‘Welcome Back for our final year at Hogwarts because next year we can’t do this again’ Party,” said Harry proudly lifting his butterbeer giving at a toast to all his friends.

“Cheers,” cried everyone.

“So who bought all this?” questioned Hermione taking a look at Harry.

“Krystel and I bought most of the food,” said Harry looking at Hermione then taking her hand into his.

“So Krystel, tell me about yourself?” Hermione asked. Neville looked a bit worried of what she might say; she saw the look on his face, so she took his hand into hers and started to talk about herself.

“It first started with my parents, we moved from up North England, and I attended Beauxbatons, and yes Ron I knew about the Triwizard Tournament here at Hogwarts,” Krystel said looking at Ron closing his mouth. “I didn’t attend the trip because Madame Maxime wanted only 5th year and up and those with high marks to attend the visit. My parents got a raise and with that raise they would have to move to London. My family moved next door to Neville, he and his grandmother came over my house to greet my family, and for some reason Neville and I hit it off, it was sort of like a connection,” said Krystel squeezing Neville’s hand slightly.

“So, what type of work do your parents do for the Ministry?” Ginny asked.

“My father and mother work at the International Magical Office of Law,” said Krystel. She looked sort of worried that they didn’t like her very much, because mostly everyone’s faces looked stunned.

“What made you decide to attend Hogwarts, why didn’t you finish off going to Beauxbatons?” Hermione questioned, “Wasn’t it a great school?”

“It was great, I really enjoyed attending that school, don’t get me wrong, I had friends, but you promise not to tell.” Krystel said, everyone nodded, “My grandfather is the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.”

“Not surprising,” Hermione said, while everyone’s faces were still stunned.

“Really, so what did your grandfather do?” Harry said curious to find about how her grandfather became the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.

“Well, my grandfather is a retired Auror; he went into training with Alastor Moody, when they were young, and yes, I know about Moody,” as everyone’s face went stunned again, “He and my grandfather are friends.” Krystel finished.

“Let’s get this straight,” said Ron looking eager to find more information out of Krystel. “Your grandfather is a retired Auror, and is now teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts, and knows Mad Eye Moody.”

“Yeah, that’s correct,” nodded Krystel.

“So your parents know about the Order then?” questioned Ginny, holding her breath as Krystel nodded.

“Neville told me everything once I talked about my family being in the Order, about the good and the bad, even about people he knew who’s family belonged in the Order, that’s why once I saw all of you, I didn’t feel nervous in meeting you all,” Krystel said while looking at Neville as he started to turn red.

“Neville, how come you didn’t tell us about Krystel when you came over my house during the summer? Also how long have you two been going out?” Ron asked still in his confused state.

“For the third time today, ‘No One Asked’, and second of all we’ve been going out right after her grandfather and father gave me the ‘Talk’ and was surprised that I knew so much about Defense Against the Dark Arts. I told them I received lessons from Harry Potter and that I was friends with him, and they just welcomed me right in, no questions asked.” Neville finished putting a smile on his face.

“Wow, if I ever got a girl saying that I knew Harry, I would have loads of girlfriends.” Ron said laughing.

“Thanks, it good to know that my name is being put into good use,” said Harry sarcastically, looking at Ron.

     After we all changed into our Hogwarts robes, the train started to slow down. We all grabbed our trunks and made our way towards the horse-less carriages, while bumping into Hagrid on the way there. Neville showed Krystel to Hagrid, because this was her first year here at Hogwarts. Neville kissed her on the cheek and all of us said good luck to her as she followed Hagrid to the boats. After she left, we scrambled to find an empty carriage, it took us a while to find one, and once we all got in, the cart started to make its way towards the castle.


A/N: Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah...I think you get the drift....shocking isn't it...Don't forget to review! Please!!
The Sorting Hat's Final Song by psychofreak
A/N: Thanks for all those who have read, but didn't leave a review. Please leave one...I need some communication from outside of this rock I live on...I would be grateful if someone even just left a review saying, Hi!! Well enought of my whining...



     The carts drew closer and closer to the fully lit castle, as every minute passed by it seemed as if it enlarged in size and beauty. Neville, Ginny and Luna were in another cart, while Harry, Hermione, and I were in another. We talked about how our last year at Hogwarts will change the rest of our lives. The cart slowly stopped and we made our way out towards the castle. The Great Hall looks fascinating; I think they went over board with the decorations for the Welcome Back feast. The Great Hall was lit by thousands of candles that were floating in midair over four long tables that students began to fill up.

“I hope the Sorting Hat doesn’t sing a long song, because I’m starving.” Ron said hearing his stomach growl as he took a seat next to Harry and Neville. “Look there’s Krystel’s grandfather,” as Ron started pointing towards the staff table, Neville gave a nod to him as he nodded back.

“Look Professor McGonagall coming in with the first years,” said Hermione as she saw the Great Hall doors open.

“Look Neville there’s Krystel,” said Ron elbowing Neville. Krystel was right behind Professor McGonagall who led the first years to the front of the hall. When she arrived at the front she ordered the first years to stop. She walked to get the stool and placed the sorting hat on the stool.

     For a few seconds, there was complete silence. Then the hat twitched. A rip near the brim opened wide like a mouth”and the hat began to sing:

In times of old when I was new
And Hogwarts barely started
The founders of our noble school
Thought never to be parted:
Bold Gryffindor, form wild moor,
Fair Ravenclaw, from glen,
Sweet Hufflepuff, from valley broad,
Shrewd Slytherin, from fen.
You might be in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindor apart;
You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid to toil;
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you’ve a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;
Or perhaps in Slytherin
You’ll make your real friends
Those cunning folk use any means
To achieve their ends.
Now slip me snug about your ears,
I’ve never yet been wrong,
I’ll have a look inside your mind
And tell you where you belong!


     The whole hall burst out into applause and cheers as the hat finished. Students throughout the hall began to talk to each other, while Professor McGonagall was now unrolling a large scroll of parchment.


“When I call out your name, you will put on the hat and sit on the stool,” she told the first years. “When the hat announces your House, you will go and sit at the appropriate table.

“Acosta, Anthony”

A small boy with brown hair made his way through the crowd, slowly creeping towards the stool.

“RAVENCLAW!”

“Adams, Daylan”

“HUFFLEPUFF!”

     A few more students went Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, a chubby boy with black hair was the first to go to Slytherin. Alice Campbell was the first to be placed in Gryffindor. As more students began to be sorted, nervousness came over Neville, Harry, Hermione and I as we waited for Krystel to be called.

“Harrington, Krystel”, she walked boldly to the stool and placed the hat on her head. She sat down and smiled at Neville who started to cross his fingers.

“GRYFFINDOR!” shouted the hat. Neville, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, and Ron stood up applauding and cheering as she made her way towards them.

“Congratulations!” everyone said.

“Thank you,” said Krystel taking a sit next to Neville, who gave her a kiss on the cheek.

     After twenty minutes or so, the sorting ended. Professor McGonagall picked up the hat and the stool and carried them away. Professor Dumbledore had gotten to his feet. He was smiling around at the students, his arms opened wide in welcome.

“I have only two words to say to you,” he told everyone as his voice echoed around the Great Hall. “Dig in.” Once the words were said the plates around the Great Hall began to fill up with delicious food.

The Great Hall seemed to die down from students talking and eating, Professor Dumbledore stood up to announce. The hall fell silent.

“Ahem”just a few more words now that we are all filled to the point of exploding. I have a few start-of-term notices to give you.” Professor Dumbledore continued after clearing his throat with a small cough, “First years should not that the forest on the grounds is forbidden to all pupils. And a few of our older students would do well to remember that as well.”

Professor Dumbledore nodded in the direction of Harry, Hermione, Neville, Ginny, and Ron, which then in return looked at the ground.

“I have also been asked by Mr. Filch, the caretaker, to remind you all that no magic should be used between classes in the corridors, and there is also a list of items that is contraband to those students who use it. The list will be posted in each house common room.

“Quidditch trials will be held in the second week of the term. Anyone interested in playing for their house teams should contact Madam Hooch.

“Finally I would like to introduce you to our new Defense Against the Arts teacher, Professor Harrington,” said Professor Dumbledore turning to point at Professor Harrington who stood up to welcome the applause from the staff and students, but mostly from Harry, Hermione, Krystel, Neville, Ginny, Ron and Luna. “Now off to bed you go.”

     Students began to spill out of the Great Hall, while Prefects called out to the first years to follow them to their common rooms. Neville and Lavender helped guide some first years to the Gryffindor common room, while trailing behind some other students who didn’t know where they were headed. Hermione, Harry and I stayed back to talk to Hagrid at the staff table. But on our way there we were confronted by Professor McGonagall.

“Miss Granger and Mr. Weasley, will you follow me please,” said Professor McGonagall leading them out of the Great Hall.

“Harry, we’ll see you tomorrow, okay. Tell Hagrid we said ‘Hi’,” Hermione called out to Harry, as he gave them a nod.

“Professor, where are you taking us,” said Ron worried that they might be in trouble.

“Mr. Weasley, I am taking you two, to your Head common room, you will find when you are inside that there are rules that need to be followed. Also you will receive a message every morning of your duties for the week, which will be posted on your bulletin board. All of your belongings as you know have already been brought to your room. Are there any questions?” Professor McGonagall asked as they reached a portrait of a huge black dog.

“Er, Professor…how are going to get in?” Ron questioned scratching his head staring at the portrait of a black dog that was running around in the picture.

“There are different ways that you can get in, let me tell you before you go in,” as she cleared her throat. “Snuffles”

Then the black dog (that looked like Sirius Black’s Animagus) came to the end of the portrait, for a moment it seemed as the dog would have jumped out of the portrait. The dog sat down waiting patiently. Professor McGonagall pulled out a white glove from her robes and slipped it on her right hand.

“Snuffles, isn’t that Sirius nickname,” whispered Ron to Hermione who just nodded trying not to get Professor McGonagall’s attention.

“There are two ways in which you can get into your common room. One is if you scratch behind his ears as he is sitting upright, you tell him ‘come here snuffles’ and his head will bend down so that you are able to do so,” as Professor McGonagall showed them how, while Snuffles just smiled, but the portrait didn’t swing open.

“The second, is if he’s sleeping just run your hand over his back like so, ‘Snuffles lie down’,” the black dog listened and began to lie down, as Professor McGonagall began to stroke his back, but the portrait still didn’t open.

“Now your wondering how to get in since I did both of the password,” as Ron and Hermione looked with a confused and frustrated look on their faces.

“Put your hands on the portrait now,” Ron and Hermione obeyed but felt sort of odd and scared of what might happen to their hand. As their hand touched the portrait the black dog began to put his nose towards their hands.

“Now Ron, if you could be so kind and demonstrate the first password,” said Professor McGonagall, as she took off the glove from her hand then slipped it in her robes.

“S-Snuffles c-come-e here,” stuttered Ron as he watched Snuffles sit down then dropped his head so that Ron could scratch behind his ears. As he did so, the portrait began to open slowly as Ron walked backwards so that the door could open completely.

“In you go then, hope everything is in order. Good night,” said Professor McGonagall, leaving them standing on the outside of the portrait.

“Well...um, ladies first,” said Ron giving a bow to Hermione.

“Why, thank you kind sir,” as Hermione stepped in to their common room.

     The common room was fantastic, it had everything that a person would need or want in a room. The common room was filled with couches and tables; it looked the same as the Gryffindor common room. The problem is there weren’t anybody but Hermione and I. As the curious person that I am, I decided to go on a treasure hunt. I made my way to the first door I saw. So what’s behind lucky door number one, as I made my way in, it was a bathroom, well not just any bathroom. Who in their right minds would put a pool in a bathroom? I remember Harry telling me about the Prefects bathroom in our 4th year and how he used it to figure out one of the Triwizard tasks, but I didn’t know that Hogwarts would have another in this common room, there were shower two of everything: shower stalls, sinks, mirrors, cabinets and closets, toilets, also a basket where you could put your clothes or towels in.

     I made my way out from the bathroom and decided to go and find room number 2. My bedroom was unbelievable, it was a lot bigger than I expected. I did have my four post bed, but also a study desk filled with parchment, quills, ink, and stamps. My closet has a mirror on the door. Looking good by the way, checking myself in my full size mirror. The bed looked so comfy, that I just jumped right in and fell a sleep.





A/N: There you all go...enjoy! SUFFER till I return!!!
The 7th Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher by psychofreak
A/N: Its a small world after all...its a small world after all...its a small world after all...its a small, small world...there is just one moon and a golden sun...yeah I think you've suffered enough! LOL...


“Ron, wake up!” called Hermione from downstairs, allowing her voice to echo thru the staircase.

“Fine…” Ron said stumbling out of bed. “Why cruel world does morning have to come.”

     I got dressed and walked down stairs to freshen up in the bathroom, for some odd reason I made a quick look at the bulletin board. It seems as if somebody exploded a desk full of papers on that board. After reading a few, I made my way towards the bathroom when I saw a note on a table.


          Ron

     I went down to breakfast early to meet Harry. Hope you read the bulletin board…check said Ron…I know that we have a lot to plan for. See you at breakfast.

                    Hermione


     As I made my way out of the portrait hole, I couldn’t help myself but turn around and stare at that black dog for a few minutes. That dog does look like Sirius Black’s Animagus. I headed towards the Great Hall, the aroma of bacon, sausages, bread, and other great smells started to fill the air as I quickened my pace.




“Ron, over here!” shouted Harry pointing to a seat near him. Ron took a seat next to Harry.

“So Ron, what does your room look like?” Neville asked while watching Ron pile up his plate with sausage and eggs.

“T-two Wo-ords-s, thr-ee sy-lla-bles,” said Ron while trying to swallow his food. “Really Huge.”

Everyone laughed, as he began to stuff his face again.

“Ron this is your schedule,” said Ginny passing Ron a piece of parchment. Ron scanned his classes while drinking his pumpkin juice.

“This stinks, double potions on Thursday with the Slytherins! Now that really stinks. Harry can I see your classes?” Ron asked. Harry gave him his class schedule as Ron quickly scanned over his classes. “Yes, the double team is back!”

“Well, duh Ron. Both of us want to be Aurors, so why not have the same classes,” said Harry so sure of himself.

“So Hermione what classes do you have?” Ron asked as he began to stuff his mouth again.

“Ron, chew first then swallow…well I decided to be a Healer, so I have mostly have Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts with you guys, most of my classes are Herbology, Witch and Muggle Medicine, Career Training, and a few more classes,” said Hermione proudly while everyone just stared at her. “What?”

“Hermione, just breathe,” said Harry taking her hand and rubbing it with his, while Hermione still had a confused look on her face.

“Well better be off to class, I’m going to walk Krystel to class, Hermione you're welcome to come since we have Herbology together?” Neville said standing up and grabbing his and Krystel’s belongings. Hermione gave Harry a kiss on the cheek, which Ron saw making his face turn sour. “See you guys, later in Defense Against the Dark Arts.” Ginny, Ron and Harry waved bye.

     Harry and I made our way to Defense Against the Dark Arts class after finishing Care of Magical Creatures. I can finally say that I actually enjoyed Hagrid’s class. Hagrid showed us water creatures that live in the lake; it was really interesting how some can live with out sunlight, like tube worms. As we made our way in the Defense Against the Dark Arts class room, there were a lot of students talking.

“Hey, Harry, Ron over here,” called Neville motioning to the empty seats by him and Hermione.

“Hey, so what’s with all the talking?” Harry asked taking a seat between Neville and Hermione.

“I don’t know I guess everyone’s excited to meet the new teacher, I hope he’s better, since this will be our second Auror for a teacher,” replied Hermione looking around at everyone waiting for the teacher to come in.

“Do you think he’s late?” Neville asked with a scared look on his face while some students stop talking. The class seemed to have been quiet for a moment when a man revealed himself from under an invisibility cloak.

“Thank you class for finally settling down,” said an old man with gray hair, wearing blue robes holding a cane. “My name as you heard is Professor Harrington, I am a retired Auror. I was on active duty for forty years of my life in which I spent the last ten training future prospective Auror, like yourselves,” pointing his cane directly at Neville’s table, which made them feel awkward. “Well enough about me, I would like to know who would want to become an Auror?”

     A few hands slowly made its way into to the air, while Harry and I both shot our hands up with confidence.

“Excellent, let’s get started. Today we will be practicing different jinxes, the first will be ‘Avoloare' which will send your enemy flying in the air, he or she will let go anything that he or she was holding, leaving him or her unconscious for a few minutes, but we will fix that by saying ‘Vermillious’ which will revive him or her, any questions?” Professor Harrington asked; he made his cane turn instantly into a wand. He made a wave movement with his wand, which opened a door sending floor mats out by the bundles. “No one, okay. Please move away from your tables and make your way to the front. Hurry now; I want time so that everyone may have a chance.”

As everyone drifted to the front of the class, Professor Harrington lifted the tables and chairs to the ceiling, and unraveled the floor mats spreading them across the floor.

“We will start by having two people; hmm let’s see…ah Miss Granger and Mr. Weasley, our Head Boy and Girl, please make your way on the mats please,” motioned Professor Harrington as Hermione and Ron followed worried about what they might do. “Thank you for being our demonstrators, this will be a real-life situation...let’s say, Miss Granger is walking along and for some reason Mr. Weasley here wants to take her purse from behind, now let’s see it in action. Begin!”

“Not to close,” blurted Neville, Harry tried to hold in a laugh but managed to cough.

     I jumped Hermione from behind, my arms wrapped around her stomach and her chest area, trying not to make a fool of myself, I didn’t turn red. I could feel her trying to break free from my arms, for a moment standing here I liked the feeling. I could feel her reaching into her robes...

“Hey Ron, you like this position?” whispered Hermione bending forward as she turned to look at Ron, while leading his arm with her hand that was wrapped around her waist to drop even lower.

“Yeah, why,” said Ron sarcastically with a smirk on his face, feeling a little tense.

“Because I do too,” she whispered innocently showing a smile on her face which in turn made Ron smile back. She slid her hand out from his grasp, so her wand touched his body, “Avoloare.”

Ron loosened the hold on her and was sent flying in the air which made him land hard on the mat. His body laid motionless.

“Good job, Miss Granger. Excellent work,” Professor Harrington said while the class applauded, “now go and revive him please. Everyone pair up with someone and practice this hex for the next half hour.”

“Vermillious,” said Hermione pointing her wand at Ron as he regained movement in his body. She feel to her knees on the side of him, “Don’t move, you sort of landed on your head,” as she gently moved some of Ron’s hair from his face. “Do you think that you could get up?”

“Yeah, I think so,” said Ron taking Hermione’s hand as she lifted him to his feet. Ron legs gave way and landed on Hermione who still held him standing by wrapping her arms around him. “Er, nice catch,” giving Hermione a smirk as she turned red looking at the mat.

     Meanwhile Neville sent Harry flying in the air, and by the look on Professor Harrington’s face he was pleased with Neville. After a few more minutes, Professor Harrington dismissed the class. Anyone who was conscience talked about how they had so much fun in Professor Harrington's class and couldn’t wait till his next class. I left the class sort of weird about what just happened, was Hermione flirting with me, in front of Harry?


I have a short commercial brought to you by my Sponser:

     Do you love reading stories that have action, suspense, humor, romance, drama, mystery, and has a pull to make you wanting more and more. Well I have a treat for you, I will give you these stories for a low low low price of $FREE99!! That's right, $FREE99, you heard me and here they are:

§Hogwarts Sweethearts: Juicy_Couture
§Harry Potter and the True but Unwanted Prophecy: Juicy_Couture
§Harry Potter and the Secrets Untold: Funness
§Harry Potter and the Wings of Courage: Xain

      I garauntee you that by reading these FF's, it will not waste your time, and would be worth the read. If not, I will allow you to come and FLAME my story, or yell at me. But I promise that you will be begging for more!


A/N: Know your role and place a review! LOL...hopefully more to come...SUFFER till I return...hahahahahahehehehe*cough cough cough* choking here. lol.
The Planning Meeting by psychofreak
A/N: Since I've found time between my boring lectures by my not paid enough Professors that teach at a school that charges to much for three credit classes to add in another chapter of this amazing story that keeps making you want more! LOL, just kidding...I hope you leave a review when you finish reading this chapter and all the previous and future chapters...before I go into song and all shall suffer at my wrath! hahahahahehehehehe!



     Finally the first week of the semester was over and Saturday never looked better. I awoke again from Hermione’s crow, that always disrupted the soundless sleep I haven’t been getting since that day at the Burrow when I saw Hermione in the door way. Things have been going weird lately, I mostly enjoyed all my classes even Snape’s class; which was always a drag. I got dressed and went down stairs to freshen up in the bathroom.

“Morning Ron,” said Hermione sitting on the couch behind a letter. “You want to go down to breakfast with me?” as she placed the letter next to her.

“Sure, can you give me five minute,” said Ron, Hermione nodded. “Thanks”

“Ron, we need to have a meeting here around 5 ‘o clock tonight to plan for the Halloween Party, is that okay with you?” said Hermione waiting for Ron on the couch, a few minutes later he came out.

“No problem,” as Ron came out of the bathroom, “you ready to go?” making his way towards the portrait with Hermione leading the way.

     After we ate breakfast Ginny suggested that we should go and hang out by the lake, since Hagrid told us of a spot where we could swim with out hurting or disrupting any of the creatures that lived there. So we met Harry, Ginny, Neville, and Krystel, at the lake while Hermione and I headed back to our common room to change.I threw on a pair of swim trunks and a collar shirt, grabbing my towel to meet Hermione in the common room. When we arrived there everyone was already in their swim clothes, Neville and Harry were swimming while Ginny and Krystel sat on the shore talking.

“Finally, it took you guys long enough to get here,” said Krystel watching Hermione and Ron put down their things by them.

“Sorry I couldn’t decide what to wear,” said Hermione as she unbutton her shirt revealing her red bikini top and unhooked her skirt which feel to her feet showing a matching short swim shorts.

“That’s a cute bikini Hermione,” said Ginny as she started to laugh at Ron who had his eyes fixed on Hermione’s body. “Ron!”

      I shook my head and quickly changed myattention to Harry and Neville, who started to wrestle in the shallow part of the lake. My mind wouldn't shake the vision of Hermione in a bikini out of my mind, as I thought, 'she's with Harry so get over it,' but I couldn't.

“Thanks, are you guys going in?” Hermione asked looking at Ginny and Krystel shaking their heads. “Okay, well see you guys in there,” as she made her way to the water.

“Neville,” called Ron giving him a wink, Neville nodded and made a look at Harry to look at Hermione. Both of them swam towards her.

“Hermione can you help me, I think I might have stepped on something,” said Neville as Hermione walked towards Neville as he stood out of the water as he watched Harry come from behind her.

“Okay Neville what is it,” looking to find what Neville stepped on as he lifted his foot, just then Hermione was picked up from out of the water. “Harry put me down!” Hermione shouted trying to break free while Harry and Neville carried her to the deep end of the lake and threw her in.

“Neville how could you do that!” Krystel shouted as she stood up looking at Neville and Harry for what they did to Hermione.

“You both are in big trouble!” added Ginny, shaking a finger at both of them, as they started to laugh.

“What?” chorused Harry and Neville, as they watched Hermione swim towards the shore, “Sorry,” both said with out laughing, but Hermione couldn’t help but laugh as well as she jumped on Neville and both fell into the water again. Harry couldn’t resist but jump right in.

“Don’t hurt them Hermione,” said Krystel shaking her head as she sat back down, so did Ron and Ginny.

“Can I tell you guys something,” said Ron feeling a little awkward that he’s saying this. “I’m starting to like Hermione, is that a crime?” as his attention went back to Hermione playing with Neville and Harry.

“Do you Ron?” said Ginny, Ron gave her a nod as he looked down picking up a pebble and started rolling it in his hands. “It’s okay Ron, people are entitled to their emotions, and I know that Harry and Hermione are going out, may be this feeling might just go away soon and you’ll find someone that likes you.”

“Yeah Ron, may be the reason why your attracted to Hermione is because your emotions want to cling on to someone who cares for you. But maybe you should set your emotions on someone else.” Krystel said sympathetically.

“But I don’t want anyone else; I’ve made up my mind. For some reason I can’t get her out of my mind. You saw my expression Ginny when she was standing in the door way of your room,” Ginny nodded. “When I’m with her, Harry or not, it just feels right and I know that I like her, it’s just how can I get her to notice me,” dropping the pebble on the ground.

“Ron when the time comes, you’ll know and everything will work out, maybe you should talk to her tonight or something,” said Ginny giving her brother a pat on the back.

“I”I guess your right…maybe I’ll talk to her tonight,” giving his sister a pat on the knee, then leaving his hand there, “Ginny do you like water?” said Ron with a smile.

“Yes…why?” Ginny said looking at Ron who apparently lifted her up and ran towards the water, “Ronald Weasley you’re going to get it if you…” but it was too late, Ginny was soaked.

“Now look, I’m the only one not in the water!” yelled Krystel from the shore seeing everyone in the water having fun.

“Hey, Neville you do the honors, she’s your girlfriend” said Hermione giving Neville an evil grin, and with that he ran out of the lake chasing Krystel who eventually ran screaming. But Neville got the best of her since he was taller and carried her to the lake while she kicked and screamed to be freed.

     After we finished playing in the lake for another hour, we headed back to the common room to get ready for dinner. As I changed out of my wet clothes, the thought of confronting Hermione made me nervous and scared, what if she doesn’t like me, what happens after I tell her, will things between both of us ever be the same like before. And what will happen if I don’t tell her, will my life ever be complete or just left like a towel hanging out to dry. I walked to the common room to meet Hermione so we could walk to dinner. We ate with Neville, Harry, Ginny and Krystel. Dinner was awesome; I totally filled up my stomach with the most delicious food, as I reached for some dessert Hermione started to get up from the table.

“Oh Ron remember to met in the common room at 5 now,” said Hermione reassuring Ron, as he gave her a nod.

“Well, I have to be going. I have to set up for Quidditch try-outs.” Harry said also leaving the table.

“We have to go too,” said Neville as Krystel stood up to leave with him. “Homework for Herbology and Potions remember?” Ron gave him a nod, as he watched him and Krystel walk out the great hall.

“Sorry Ron but I have to meet up with Luna,” said Ginny as she stood up and walked towards the Ravenclaw table.

     It seems everyone is ditching me, but why? I finished my desert and looked at the time; it was 10 minutes before 5 p.m. so I decided to leave. As I walked through the halls and stairs making me way to met Hermione, my stomach felt as though someone just punched the air out of me, I don’t know what to do or say to her when I get there, the only thing I know is that I should do is confront her. Why am I getting all worked up about, I’m just going to have a casual meeting with Hermione to discuss the Halloween Party. I reached the portrait of Snuffles and he was running around in his portrait, after I called to him and scratched behind his ears, the portrait swung open.

“Great Ron you’re here, let’s get started,” said Hermione as she had stacks of parchment and quills on a table in the common room.

     Hermione first talked about what years should be allowed to come to this party, also the decorations, the band that would be playing that night, and what type of refreshments will be served there. I added my opinion and suggestions when she asked, because I didn't want to interfere with her vision of how spectacular this dance is going to be, as I drifted off in my mind about what happen at the lake.

“The only thing we need is to either wear muggle clothing or dress robes?” she said rummaging through piles of parchment for an empty sheet.

“What,” said Ron unknowingly as he dropped his quill, Hermione went to pick up the quill not looking down as both Ron and Hermione’s hand touched.

“Sorry about that,” said Ron blushing, as he picked up the quill from the floor.

“It’s alright,” she assured him returning a smile.

“Er, Hermione…can I ask you a question?” Hermione nodded as Ron continued, “Do you really like Harry?” with a concern look on his face.

Hermione just looked at Ron with a smile on her face, “what would make you think that I don’t?” giving him a puzzled look.

“Well can I tell you something…will you promise not to get mad?” Ron said taking in a deep breath, “I wanted to tell you that you’re the one I’m thinking of every since I saw you in the door way,” just when the words came out Hermione’s face froze in disbelief, “I know your with Harry, and that's why I didn't want to say anything to you...I just wished I got to you sooner. Because I'm started to really like you,” Hermione leaned back on her chair frozen, still making eye contact with Ron, “I don’t know what it means now, but what I do know is that when you’re around me, everything feels right, the connection is there. So what I’m trying to say is that…will you give me a chance? Because I think I’m fallen for you,” Ron finished leaving Hermione breathing heavily still gazing into Ron’s eyes as he reached to grasp her hand. “Please Hermione say something?”

Ron softly squeezed her hand, “Harry,” quivered Hermione, who still felt stunned at what she just heard.

Ron mumbled, “Harry?” as he stood up from his chair staring down at the frightening look on her face.

Just when that word was mentioned, someone appeared under an invisibility cloak with anger on his face.

“Ron what the hell do you think your doing?” yelled Harry making his way towards Ron ready to strangle him. Harry rushed Ron and they both fell over on the floor. Harry still had a firm grip around Ron’s neck.

“Harry, no…leave him alone,” cried Hermione trying to pull Harry off of Ron. Once she finally managed to get Harry’s hands off of Ron’s neck, she pushed Harry away from Ron, as he began grasping for air.

“Harry…what has gotten into you?” said Ron still breathing hard and rubbing his neck.

“What’s gotten into me, what the he…”as he was cut off by Hermione wrapping her hand in front of his mouth. Then Hermione made her way towards Ron.

“Ron I need to give you something,” said Hermione as she stood face to face with Ron. She slapped him across the face leaving a white handprint which faded to a red mark; he didn’t move his face”which tilted to his right”but held back his tears and emotions from her. “That is for making me wait…” then she slowly made her hand glide softly across his red cheek, “…and this, this is for finally coming around.” She gently pulled Ron’s face downwards to hers giving him a gentle kiss, which in turn he grabbed her waist lifting her a bit pulling her closer to him as her arms slowly wrapped around his neck to hold on to him lifting her.

Harry started clapping, “Guys, you can come out now! He finally did it!” he shouted as Hermione and Ron broke apart and looked his friends coming out from different areas of their common room applauding with Harry.

“Harry what’s going on?” Ron said with a confused look, still holding onto Hermione.

Harry pulled out of his pocket a small bell and rang it, “this calls for a celebration, now where’s Dobby.” Just then the portrait door opened and Dobby pushed a cart in with bottles of Butterbeer, “just in time Dobby, everyone grab one.” Harry grabbed three from the cart and passed one to Hermione and Ron who took it, Ron still had a confused look on his face. “A toast to Hermione and Ron, well it took a while to finally get you two together, but I think it was all worth it, to Ron and Hermione!” as Harry lifted up his Butterbeer then taking a sip of it.

“To Ron and Hermione!” echoed through out the common room as each person took a sip of their drink.

“So Harry, what’s really going on,” said Ron puzzled.

“Well,” started Hermione as she placed her Butterbeer on the table and motioned Ron to sit on the couch, “it sort of started last year, when I finally broke up with Victor, for good. It was so easy to break up with him because I sort of started to like you, a lot,” as she began to blush. “That’s why I ended up breaking up with him, then over the summer I saw you in the door way, I wasn’t sure that you were the one that I should pursue, but I felt really scared of the emotions that was running through my mind at the time. So I turned to the next person I knew that could help me figure out a way for you to finally notice me.”

“I did notice you,” pleaded Ron.

“I know you probably did Ron, but no one made a move, and that’s when Harry jumped in the picture, I thought if I used him it might make you jealous and for some odd reason it worked.” Harry raised his Butterbeer to him with a smile.

“Thanks,” Ron said to Harry with a grin, “so were you all in on this?” as he stared at Neville, Krystel, Ginny and Luna who were crowded around Hermione and Ron.

Everyone nodded there heads.

“But Ron, where not the only one’s who were in on it,” said Neville rethinking about what he just said as Krystel gave him a slap on the air, “ouch.”

“Who else was in on this?” said Ron still sort of frustrated about what he was hearing.

“My grandfather, Professor McGonagall, Hagrid, Professor Flitwick…” added Krystel as she stopped talking as she saw the face everyone but Ron was giving her. “Sorry”

“So that’s why I was mostly paired up with you in all my classes, I thought it was just my lucky day,” Ron said with a smile on his face, Hermione just ignored that comment and continued.

“Yeah, well I called the meeting today because Dumbledore wanted us to start planning, and I knew that you need time with me to finally let it out, so I devised a plan so that Harry would be hiding under his cloak while everyone just hid in the closest rooms, so if you confessed everything; which I’m glad you did, I would call Harry from under his cloak to make a scene and well confront you personally,” said Hermione as she took Ron’s hand into her giving him a smile which he did in return.

“Well, next time could you skip the slap part,” said Ron rubbing his free hand on his cheek. “I guess there’s one thing I have to do.” Ron quickly kissed Hermione, pulled her up off the couch, still holding her hand walked to Harry. “Harry, I guess I should thank you,” as he stuck out his hand for Harry to shake.

Harry took his hand, “There is no need too, I know you’ll make her happy,” but Ron pulled him in for a hug. “I think Hermione is getting jealous.” Ron released Harry.

“Well I guess it’s getting late, so see you all in the morning,” suggested Hermione as everyone began to stand up and head towards the portrait. Ron pulled Hermione to him so that she had her back against his chest; wrapping his arms around her as she leaned back letting her head relax on his shoulders clutching his masculine arms.

“Get a room, you two.” Ginny said while leaving through the door laughing along with Luna.

“We have one. Now get out!” yelled Ron to Ginny watching the portrait close behind her.

Hermione turned around and gazed into Ron’s eyes as he gave her a smile, “So since we’re alone,” as she wrapped her arms around his neck, “what do you want to do now?” Ron took her arms off his shoulder and placed it in front of him as Hermione started to look down with disappointment.

Ron lifted her chin slowly with his hand so that their eyes met and said, “I am going to take you to your room, and kiss you goodnight,” seeing a smile come upon her face, he leaned down to kiss Hermione, as he picked her up effortlessly in his masculine arms” not breaking the kiss” and started to make his way towards the stairs.


A/N: Another chapter has gone...and yet this is not the end...to bad. This could have been a good ending don't you think! LOL...
Didn't Say a Word by psychofreak
A/N: Yeah...I know you get tired of seeing this...so leave a review and then I won't have to write this! LOL...

I got over a 1000 readers on my first chapter! Raise the roof!!



     My days with Hermione are wonderful. Everyday seems as if it moves in slow motion, classes seem to be dragging and interesting since teachers seem to still pair Hermione and me together. While nights pass by faster than day. It has been a few days since we’ve been together and things started to change.

“10 points from Gryffindor,” sneered Professor Snape. “For talking when you’re suppose to be concentrate on your potion.”

“Why did he have to go and take points away from us, when the Malfoy and his gang are talking louder than Snape?” Ron snapped. Draco looked at him pulling down his lower eyelid as his table began to laugh at him.

“Quiet, Ron. You’re going to get us in even more trouble if you keep it up, now pass the sliced boom slang skin,” Hermione whispered grabbing the snake skin Ron handed.

“Please bring your antidote to my desk in a flask, so that it can be graded,” said Professor Snape making his way to Ron and Hermione’s desk. “Next time Mr. Weasley, could you do more work than talking,” giving Ron a disgust glare.

     We put our ingredients away and headed to our Defense Against the Dark Arts class, making our way through the halls I checked behind me to see if anyone was there. No one in sight, this would be a good time as I grabbed Hermione’s elbow pulling her back to me for a kiss.

“Ron,” said Hermione pushing away from him. “What are you doing?”

“Kissing my girlfriend?” replied Ron puzzled at the situation as he released her. “Is it a crime?”

“No, but what if someone caught us, we hold a positions that I earned and I don’t want that taken away,” added Hermione as she fixed her robes and hair, and continued to walk leaving Ron stranded.

     Did she just say I? I shook my head while the words still repeated in my mind. It was just a joke; I didn’t mean to get her angry. Does she feel ashamed to be with me? I took a seat next to Neville and I saw Hermione sit next to Harry who smiled at Hermione then looked at me. I couldn’t read his lips; I guess he was trying to say, “You want to switch places”? I just shook my head and he gave a confused nod then turned his attention to the front.

“Attention class,” called Professor Harrington. “Today we will continue to work on the shackle jinxes, not that many people were able to lock up their partners well enough, so let’s begin.”



“Ron,” yelled Harry from down the hall running to catch up knocking over a few first and second years on the way. “Oops…sorry about that,”

Ron slowed his pace as Harry reached him, “hey,” with his back towards Harry.

“What’s the deal with you and Hermione?” he replied giving Ron a pat on the back.

“Nothing,” he lied.

“Well, when your ready to talk,” as Harry took his hand of Ron’s back. “That reminds me, we have Quidditch try-outs in two day remember, maybe you want to practice tonight with me and help me plan the try-outs?”

“Sure,” Ron said grinning. “I could use a work out.”

“Great see you tonight,” Harry replied running off down the hall and turned at the corner.

     At least I have something to look forward too. Why was Hermione so distant from me in class, it was as if she didn’t even want to talk to me. She didn’t even look at me, giving a heavy sigh. Well maybe I should do some homework. I walked to my common room when I accidentally bumped into someone.

“Hey Ron, were you going?” Ginny asked seeing her brother in a sulky mood. “What’s wrong Ron?”

Ginny lifted his head to see his expression, “nothing really, I was just making my way to my common room to do some homework, that’s all,” forcing a smile so that his sister wouldn’t worry.

“Do you want to talk, I’m going to the lake,” she asked, Ron gave her a nod and followed her out of the castle.

“So what’s on your mind Ron, you look depressed,” as she took a seat on a rock. Ron just stood standing placing his bag on the ground next to Ginny.

“I don’t know if I’m correct or just thinking stuff up, but I think that Hermione is being distant from me,” as he picked up a rock. “After potions, I grabbed her while we were walking and kissed her,” he skipped the rock on the lake.

“And…” Ginny asked as his face dropped to the ground.

“She pulled away and gave me an excuse that people might catch us kissing,” he bended down picking up another rock. “Also how she worked so hard to become Head Girl and that she didn’t want it to be taken away from her, just because we were making out,” throwing the rock forcedly into the lake.

“She said that?” Ginny replied with a shock look on her face, “but why I thought you two cared about each other?” Ron nodded, “so what in her right mind would make her say that.”

“I don’t know but I think she may be embarrassed to be seen with me,” said Ron trying not to break down in front of his sister, focused his attention to the ground.

“Don’t you think on that one bit, she cares about you, she shouldn’t be embarrassed, so don’t worry. You have nothing to be ashamed about,” as she walked up to Ron giving him a hug. “Don’t worry everything will work out, may be you should talk to her.”

“Yeah, maybe I should.” Ron replied, releasing his sister.

They heard gravel being kicked around, “Ginny, where are you?” Someone called from a distance.

“Ginny, who could that be?” Ron said with a questionable look on his face to find out who is this person that is calling for his sister.

Ginny said sarcastically, “I don’t know who it could be,” as she looked in the sky then showed a smirk that made Ron even more confused.

“Ginny there you are, I was wondering where you were,” said a person that Ron couldn’t believe who it was, this person’s focus was still gazing at the ground trying to make his way around the small boulders. He was carrying bouquet of white tulips in his hand, “I called for you and…uh, hi yeah Ron.”

Ron couldn’t believe who he saw, “Harry what are you doing here?” as Ron’s hands dropped to his hips.

“Ron stop it with that pose, you look just like Mum,” laughed Ginny as she walked towards Harry.

Ginny took the bouquet from his hand, “These are beautiful,” breathing in the flowers, “thank you,” as she pulled Harry down for a kiss.

“Thanks for putting the image in my mind,” he said jokingly put his hands up to shield his eyes, “now when were you guys going to tell me about this?” Ron said looking at what he just witnessed.

Harry and Ginny broke apart from their kiss, still blushing Ginny started to speak, “Er…we started going out a couple of days after Harry came to the Burrow. We started talking about it at the end of the school year.” Ron still didn’t get the picture.

“So when did you both, really start going out?” Ron replied.

“Since this summer,” added Harry. “We didn’t break up because of the whole plan that we had with you and Hermione, couldn’t you tell I wasn’t that interested in her…not that she’s ugly or anything Ron don’t get me wrong, but I like Ginny, that’s why I only had to show those sort of actions when we were in front of you, to make you jealous. Hermione knew we were going out. Why do you think I never kissed her…uh?”

“I don’t know, because you’re a bad kisser?” said Ron with a smile.

“No…uh, wait,” Harry looked at Ginny, “am I a bad kisser?” Ginny looked at the ground nodding her head. “What I am?”

Ginny started laughing, “No, I don’t think you’re a bad kisser, your actually incredible,” giving Harry a quick kiss.

“Okay, don’t get all mushy on me, so you didn’t kiss her?” Ron asked Harry nodded.

“I was saving that for you,” Harry said giving him a small push on the shoulder which made Ron relaxed a bit. “That and I think Ginny would have killed me, if I did something vile like that.” Ginny playfully punched Harry in the arm, “ouch that hurt,” as he laughed.

     We talked for a couple more hours of how Ginny and Harry started becoming an item. The facts made sense and everything between the three of us started to get a little closer. Harry finally received the last talk from the Weasley’s and how if he hurt my sister I would have to kill him, which in turn was welcome to the family “in a way. We also talked about my situation with Hermione; Harry felt sorry for me, which I didn’t want to hear him say that, but was happy he cared. As the sun started to set we made our way to the Great Hall for dinner.

     We walked in and I found Hermione there, I made my way towards her and gave her a kiss on the cheek which in turned she smiled, taking a seat next to her. I knew things had lightened up a bit between us, I hope.

After dinner Harry and I made our way towards the locker rooms to change. Putting on my practice clothes a sense of relaxation came over me and I stopped thinking about Hermione. I grabbed my broom and walked out to the field; I mounted my broom and took off towards the goal post making a couple of laps around it. Harry played as a chaser for me so that I was able to practice; I actually became a lot better. I was able to block all of Harry’s shots and hit the quaffle most of the time with my broom.


“Harry, come on now I know you can do better than that!” shouted Ron to Harry who flew after the Quaffle.

“Ron, don’t be so full of it, I think that's enough practice for you,” yelled Harry as he swooped down to the ground dropping the Quaffle and picking up a bucket with different size yellow balls.

Harry flew up to Ron carrying the bucket, “Here Mr. Hot-stuff, your turn.” He shoved the bucket to Ron as he picked up a ball and clenched it in his fist.

“Ready,” said Ron, tossing the ball up and down in this hand.

“Hold on,” Harry cracked his neck and his knuckles, “one second,” adjusting his back, “wait almost done.”

“While were still young,” Ron said sarcastically, as he lodged one of the balls out on the field. Harry snapped out of his trance and flew towards the ball before it hit the ground, gaining speed after ever feet that the ball fell.

“Got it!” shouted Harry, raising the ball above his head.

“Okay, get these…” as Ron threw two balls in opposite directions. Not surprising, Harry caught every single ball Ron threw at him. “Freaking show-off,”

     After a couple of hours, we flew to the lockers to shower and change then headed back to the castle. I missed riding my broom; the last day was back at the Burrow when Harry and I talked about him and Hermione going out. As I reached the portrait, I called for Snuffles and scratched behind his ears, the portrait door swung opened. I came to find Hermione awake, in the common room in her pajamas. I walked towards her slowly checking myself.

“Er… good night Hermione,” Ron gave her a kiss on the head as she stopped writing her essay placing her quill on the table.

Hermione grabbed his arm, “I’m sorry about what I said earlier, I know that you worked hard to become a Head Boy. I guess it just slipped because I wasn’t comfortable at the time, so I’m sorry,” Ron smiled at her, as she pulled him into a kiss. He didn’t pull away but instead leaned in a little so that she could lean back on her chair. His hands made its way to her waist, while her arms slowly wrapped around his neck, with one of her hands brushing through his hair. This kiss started to intense, as his hands glided up the front of her shirt slowly making his way up to her…

“Ron,” said Hermione grasping for a breath pulling Ron’s hands out of her shirt, “I think we should take it slower.”

“Okay, I’m sorry,” as Ron stood up “feeling embarrassed at what he just did”making his way towards his room, “good night.”

“Good night,” said Hermione as her voiced echoed to no one, as she picked up her quill and continued where she left off.

I guess I didn’t need to talk to her after all. As I made my way up the stairs to my room, I walked to my dresser and pulled out a shirt, got undress, and slipped the shirt leaving that and my boxers. I jumped into my bed; the situation of what just happened down stairs seemed to run in my mind. I knew it was wrong of me to rush and to make her feel uncomfortable like that, I guess I should just slow things down for her. So I closed my eyes and drifted off.


A/N: Its me again...well please review I really like to interact with my readers...I also reply to reviews to check out for that!
Taking it Too Slow by psychofreak
A/N: I know you all must think I'm dull for always talking about reviewing...but think of it this way...would you rather read something dull and speedy or something interested and well detailed...well my details aren't that exact and if they were...you would be reading more paragraphs then conversations...LOL...



     Today is the first Hogsmeade trip and excitement filled the air. Hermione stopped her usual routine of waking me up; now she would just wait on a couch downstairs reading a book. Every morning we walked to the Great Hall hand in hand; it felt good being close to her. When we got there excitement filled the hall with students eager to leave for Hogsmeade. Harry, Ginny, Neville and Krystel were at the table discussing what we should do when we got there.

“Morning everyone,” said Ron and Hermione while taking a seat next to Harry.

“Hey,” said Krystel while everyone just smiled at them, “you guys want to go to Zonko’s I’ve never been there, Neville said it would be fun to try out the candy.” Neville tried to keep a straight face while Krystel looked at him and when she turned away he snorted, making everyone laugh.

“Sure Krystel, well go to Zonko’s for you, and well go to the Three Broomstick’s afterwards to get some drinks and then come back to the lake to try it out,” Hermione replied after taking a sip of her pumpkin juice.

“You all ready to leave,” said Harry standing up to stretch.

“W-what I’m not done eating yet, give me five minutes,” Ron said stuffing more food into his mouth faster.

Neville got up and helped Krystel out from the bench, “We’ll meet you all outside, okay,” he said before walking away from the table holding Krystel’s hand.

Everyone said okay, as both walked away from the table.



     We all got into different carriages making our way to Hogsmeade. Harry and Ginny ended up being in the same carriage as Hermione and I. We started talking about Quidditch try-outs and how they went and in a couple of weeks will be our first match against Slytherin”of coarse”which is always a drag.

“Ron and I started a bet,” said Harry giving Ron a wink, “I have to catch the Snitch before Ron stops 10 goals with the Quaffle.”

“So Ron, are you up to that agreement,” added Ginny who knew that her brother was getting himself into too much.

“Yeah, loser does winner’s next essay paper from any teacher,” said Ron feeling confident that he might win.

“Ron I think you should take it back,” said Hermione sympathetically, “because if you lose, then I end up doing Harry’s paper, and I won’t help you, Ronald Weasley,” she said folding her arms.

“And that’s a bad thing,” Ron said sarcastically.

“Yeah,” snapped Hermione.

Harry and Ginny started laughing; “your in trouble” said Ginny trying to control her self.

The conversation started to die down as Ginny started, “Ron, how are you and Hermione doing?” looking at her brother sitting next to Hermione, his face began to die down from excitement.

“Our relationship is…” Ron said puzzled as her looked at Hermione clueless of what to say.

“Great,” added Hermione as she grabbed Ron’s hand, “we decided to take things a little bit slower, getting to know each other more.”

“Hello, you both have been friends since our first year,” replied Harry, “and only now you want to know each other?” giving them a confused look.

“Well…yeah, there are a lot of things I still don’t know about Hermione,” finished Ron as he turned to look at Hermione, “put I think she already knows more about me than me.”

“Yes, I do,” Hermione said sarcastically.

“Oh really…”giving her a sly look, as he straightened up in his seat, “okay, so what am I thinking now!”

Hermione put a finger to her temple, “Food!”

“Typical,” Ron said as Harry and Ginny started to laugh, “Okay smarty pants, what am I thinking, now…”

“Quidditch” Ron’s face dropped, as Harry and Ginny burst out laughing harder.

“Lucky guess,” as he started twisting his neck to crack it and cracked his knuckles before starting again, this time closing his eyes and placing his hands on his lap. “Okay, now…”

Hermione looked at Ron puzzled at the pose he was portraying and couldn’t help but snort at him, while Ron just waited patiently for her to answer. “Hold on, I’m channeling the forces that I didn’t learn from Divination…mmm…hold on its coming... Me,” as Ron’s eyes opened immediately, then sadly looked out of the carriage, “see I knew that I known you more than you do,” so proud of herself, as she scooted over towards him placing her hand on his shoulder feeling a little guilty for what she just did, which made Harry and Ginny stop laughing and just stared at them.

     I touched her hand and slowly turned around to look at her, she had a sorry look on her face, so I just smiled dropping my hand to reach for her. Happily she smiled back, as I pulled her in for a kiss. Hermione thankfully didn’t pull away, but instead leaned in more gliding her hands on the side of my face, allowing me to fall back against the side of the carriage”not breaking the kiss”as I let my hands wrap around her waist line.

“Eh hum, guys…hello,” coughed Harry trying to get Ron and Hermione’s attention, “guys, were still here,” as both of them still continue to make out.

“Awe, that’s so romantic,” Ginny said loudly so that her brother and Hermione could hear then smiled at Harry. Ron and Hermione broke their kiss and looked at Harry and Ginny who just waved at them, as they sat up wiped their mouths then smiled at each other.

“Taking it slow are you?” said Harry, who winked at Ron, as he smiled feeling a little embarrassed of just happened.

Ron took Hermione’s hand into his, “guess you didn’t know I was going to do that, now were you?”

“No, I’m sad to say,” she replied showing a little frown, and gave Ron a quick kiss.

“Ginny you want to guess what I’m thinking?” as Harry started to close his eyes.

Ginny slapped Harry on his arm, “Nice try, lover boy,” Harry just opened his eyes and wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her towards him and gave her a kiss. Surprisingly Ginny didn’t pull away but instead started to get intimidate and just wrapped her arms around Harry’s neck pulling herself closer to him.

     I looked at Hermione who had a smile on her face; she wasn’t a bit grossed out by what she and I are just witnessing. Harry, my best friend in the whole wide world is making out with my younger sister in front of me, again. I looked back and forth, kissing then smiling, making out and not making out, Harry starting to get on top of my sister. I had to stop this and fast, so I got up taking a few steps before…

“Ouch,” said Harry rubbing the back of this head, “that hurt you know,” he started to get off of Ginny who turned to Ron with a mean look on her face watching him sit back down as Hermione gave him a slap on the back of his head.

“Why did you have to go and do that for Ron?” Ginny said as she began crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“Hello, you’re my sister, and Harry,” Ron pointed toward his sister, “my little sister,” as he watched Harry fix his hair smiling.

“Ron, I’m a big girl now and I can handle myself,” snapped Ginny.

“Yes, Ginny I know you’re a girl and you can handle yourself, but big is out of the question,” as Ron folded his hands across his chest.

“Ron, she is a grown woman, and she should be treated like one, so let it go,” said Hermione pulling on Ron’s arms towards her giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Harry felt a little weight come off his shoulder as Ron started to relax a bit. “Harry next time, not too much in front of me, remember bad imagery and she’s my sister so I guess I’m to overprotective,” as Ron stuck out his hand to Harry.

Harry shook his hand and said, “Sorry mate, I guess I should control myself a bit more around you.”

     The rest of the way there was peaceful and entertaining. As we stopped we got caught up with Neville and Krystel. We went to Zonko’s first as we planned, there were many new tricks and jokes, some of which I recognized from Fred and George’s Shop. In Honeydukes, there were lots of different types of candy here from mostly all over the world, which made it hard to decide, because I wanted to try everything. Something new that caught my eye was a type of candy; it was called “Gecko”. The most interesting thing about it was that every part of the body was a different flavor, and would grow back “ due to a spell”but the bad part is that it cost a Galleon each. Very surprising thing happened since Harry was in a good mood, he bought us one each to test it out, for some reason I can not, dislike the man. After a few minutes of rummaging for candies and weapons of comedic pleasure, as I call it. We made our way to the Three Broomsticks to grab ourselves a drink. Little did I know that trouble might erupt and things might change for the worst...?



A/N: yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah...where's the good stuff?! LOL...please review I'm desperate for communication from outside of this rock that I live on...

Oh, my next chapters are invisible, so go up to the URL and type these numbers where you see the 4 digits. 4099. Press the arrow button to read chapter 9 before chapter 10. I think that should work until the site makes my chapters visible. Thanks to Funness for the tip!
The Quarrel by psychofreak
A/N: Hooray, now my story isn't invisible! lol. Well I hope you enjoy reading...



     I’ve never seen the Three Broomstick’s so packed in my life. There were hardly any place to sit, let alone stand. Teachers and students jammed there way in and out of the door, as Harry motioned us to hurry to two open tables.

“Thanks Justin,” said Harry giving him a hand shake, Justin shook his hand and got off his stool, Susan was sitting amongst them.

“No problem, Harry,” Justin motioned his friends to go outside and asked, “Just promise me you’ll beat Slytherin next week. Right?”

Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville and Krystel arrived at the tables and stared at the Hufflepuff students that left the table.

Harry nodded, “Right, thanks again Justin. Bye Susan,” as Justin grabbed her hand as she waved bye to everyone.

“Well, see you all later.” Justin left them to find his friends. Harry made a wink to Ron and Neville who understood what that meant as they lead their girlfriends to a stool.

“Why thank you, kind gentlemen,” said Ginny to the boys, while Hermione and Krystel just smiled.

“Just sit here, we'll be back with the drinks,” offered Neville as Ron and Harry left to the bar.

“So what do you think they’re talking about, since they’re giggling like crazy now?” questioned Ron to Harry and Neville, making his way through the crowd with them following.

Harry quickly turned around to look back at the table, “I don’t know,” he shrugged his shoulders. “Man, if there was a spell or something that could read into their minds, I would definitely want to learn that and fast.”

“They’re talking about us, look…” Neville tapped Ron and Harry on the shoulders, making them turn around to look at the table. “See I can tell because whenever Krystel talks about me, she starts playing with her fingers see...look she’s doing it…” as Krystel started to cup her hand and braid her fingers together. “Am I right or what?”

“Neville, you’re a genius. How did you know that?” asked Ron in disbelief and awe of what he saw.

“It’s a gift. That and Ginny told me,” Neville sounding sure of himself.

“Look Ginny’s putting a strand of hair behind her ear,” said Harry pointing at her. “That means she’s blushing. Ron look, Hermione's twisting her hair in her fingers. I guess you know now who they’re talking about?” They turned around to look at their table with giggling girls.

“Us,” they said in unison.



“Here you go ladies,” said Harry placing a Butterbeer in front of Ginny. Ron and Neville did the same then taking a seat next to them.

After taking sips of their Butterbeer, Neville broke the silence, “So what were you ladies talking about while we were gone?” He placed his right arm around Krystel’s shoulder.

She grabbed his hand with her left and placed it by her waist, Neville smiled and started to take a drink.

“If you want to know, we were talking about how badly you kiss.” After hearing that, sprays of Butterbeer flew out of Harry, Ron and Neville’s mouth in different directions.

All the girls just busted out laughing.

“Excuse me,” said Ron as he wiped his mouth. “Sorry about that, sir.” He handed an old man a napkin with a small smile on his face. The old man took the napkin and started to rub his face and his clothes.

     Harry picked up the conversation, he started to talk about Quidditch. Man, sometimes I wonder if he eats, sleeps, and breaths about Quidditch. So as the conversation carried, I decided to play around with Hermione. So I slowly dropped my hand on my lap and when no one noticed I placed my hand on Hermione’s knee. She didn’t even flinch a bit from my touch so I started to play with her knee by tickling with my fingers. A smile came across her face; I guess she started to enjoy it, as I played around for a few minutes. My hands slowly made its way gently caressing her thigh; I guess she couldn’t handle it because her hand came under the table to push my hand back down to her knee. She mumbled “stop” under her breath and turned her attention back to the conversation. I decided to play hard to get and continued to tease her. For a while she started to give in and readjusted her self on her stool. My mind started to race at full speed, until reality snapped back in…

Hermione grabbed Ron's hand and placed it roughly on the table, “Ron, stop. I mean it,” and she walked away from the table leaving everyone staring at him in confusion.

“Sorry, I’ll go talk to her…" Ron pushed away from the table only to be stopped my Ginny, he before stood up.

“We’ll go and talk to her,” Ron nodded as Ginny motioned Krystel to follow her leaving the Three Broomsticks to look for Hermione.

“Ron, what did you do to make her storm out like that?” said Harry after watching the girls leave through the front door.

“Nothing really, I just started teasing her that’s all,” Ron said truthfully letting out a big sigh. “But I think I may have gone too far.”

“Yup, that’s for sure,” said Neville shaking his head. “Maybe you should talk to her when we get back to school, let the girls handle it for now.” Ron just nodded in approval.

“Taking it slower, yeah, Ron,” Harry said sarcastically giving Ron a wink which he started to bust out laughing.

“Shut up Harry,” as Ron gave him a punch in the arm which made him lose balance and fell back landing on the ground still laughing. “Bloody Harry’s gone mental,” Ron said as he and Neville just stared at Harry for a few seconds before helping him up.

     After a few minutes, we decided it was time to head back to school, on the way to the carriages I tried to wave at Hermione, but I guess she didn’t see me. Krystel just motioned me to go with the boys and let them handle her. I think they need more people to calm her down, I have no clue what’s gotten into her. I made my way to my common room and just sat on the couch waiting for Hermione which didn’t take long.

Hermione came in from the portrait and spotted Ron on the couch in front of the fire, “Great you’re here. Because we need to talk,” taking a seat next to Ron.

Ron turned to face Hermione and took her hand into his, “I want to go first,” as she nodded. “I want to know why you pushed away from me when we were outside of Defense Against the Dark Arts, are you afraid or embarrassed to be seen with me?”

Hermione sat in shock of what she just heard and hesitated to continue. “No, I don’t feel embarrassed when I’m with you,”

“Then why does it seem that every time I try to do something with you in public, you push away from me?” He fought back.

“You want to know the reason…” said Hermione trying to get a hold of her self by taking a few breaths so that she wouldn’t break down crying in front of Ron.

“Yes, please tell me, I want to know why,” as he lifted her chin so that their eyes met.

She nodded and continued, “I”I’m scared that I can’t trust myself when I’m with you,” and Ron went into shock when he heard that. “I pull away from you because I’m not yet secure about my self or comfortable when I’m with you.”

Ron’s head dropped and focused on the glistening flame in the fireplace.

“So am I doing something wrong, that’s making you uncomfortable with me?” he asked as he looked back at her, “because if you want me to stop or give you distance I can,”

“No, I don’t want you to pull away from me; it’s just that I’m not ready to take things further than it may be, don’t get me wrong I love making out with you, but anything further than that and I feel insecure and unsure of myself that if I kept going on something might happen that we’ll regret and I don’t know if I can put myself up to that.”

“Why didn’t you tell me that you felt this way? I could have controlled myself better and found other ways to make you happy,”

“Ron, I am happy,” as she leaned in to kiss him softly on the lips. “Now it’s my turn.”

A smile came on his face. “Why does it seem that you have to be all intimate with me and especially in public, like the time we saw Malfoy in the library, and you just became more intense? I thought you were going to start ripping my clothes off right then and there,” she said a bit trembling from her memory.

“Yeah, sorry about,” he said remorsefully.

“It’s alright, but I don’t want to feel like some trophy girlfriend“that you can go and show off to everyone” turning off and on when ever you want to in front of everyone.”

“I don’t turn you off or on whenever I feel like it,” he said as she gave him a look that made him break down. “Okay, okay. I might have been overboard with that, and I’m sorry again, but I don’t think of you as a trophy girlfriend, and I can’t help it that I want to show or shout to everyone that I’m going out with Hermione Granger, because I’m not ashamed. But I do sense you are because it seems the only people who know about us going out are the ones who were in on the so called, ‘plan’.”

“As I said earlier, I’m not ashamed to be with you, I just believe that there is a time and place to do everything, and if you want to make a big scene by all means go ahead. But just remember that they’re students that look up to us for guidance and they don’t need to get brain washed knowing that their Head Boy and Girl are making out in front of everyone and to know that it’s okay, when there are no rules saying you can’t. But what I’m trying to get at is we’re trying to set an example, that’s why Professor Dumbledore gave us, yes I mean us, this position because he knows that we can live up to it.”

“Thanks for the guilt trip,” he said as he received a slap in the arm. “Ouch, okay I get it. So do you want to stop making out in public?” he said as he pulled her to him.

“No, I just don’t want to get to carried away,” Hermione explained. Sitting on his lap she placed her head on his shoulder. “But right now we can,” she finished as she leaned in to kiss him. He didn’t hold back but instead slipped his arms under her legs, supporting her back with his other arm and picked her up, not breaking the kiss. “…W-where are we going?”

“We are going to see Harry,” said Ron making his way to the portrait and opening it with his foot.

“Why are we going to see him?” she said sitting in his arms, “you know I have legs to walk, so you can put me down,” she joked as she fixed her grip around his neck.

“No, I’m not going to put you down, you might run away, and it’s a good work out for my arms. Also I’m starving. We missed dinner and I think the gang is probably worried about us.”

Hermione gave him a kiss on the cheek. “But why are we going to see Harry?”

“Didn’t he tell you?”

Hermione shook her head. “No, tell me what?”

“About the bell in his hand when you played that trick on me.”

She shook her head.

“And I thought you catch everything…well Dobby gave him that bell for his birthday back at the Burrow. If Harry rings the bell, then Dobby shows up giving Harry anything he wants from the kitchen,” said Ron making his way up the staircase to the fourth floor still holding Hermione in his arms, “so that’s the reason why we’re going to see Harry.”

“Oh, so when were you planning on telling me about this?” she questioned giving him a harsh look.

“Please don’t bring up the whole S.P.E.W. thing again,” Ron pleaded as he turned a corner seeing the Fat Lady in sight.

“Get a grip, Ron. So what’s the password Mr. Doesn’t-Want-To-Tell-Me-About-Dobby?”

“Pig snout,” said Ron to the Fat Lady.

“In you go dears,” said the Fat Lady as the portrait swung open. Ron walked in to the Gryffindor common room surprised to see that Harry, Ginny, Neville and Krystel was sitting in the common room.

“Hey guys, what you all doing?” said Ron walking towards them still carrying Hermione.

“Hermione, what happened? Did my brother hurt you?” said Ginny shocked seeing her brother carrying Hermione.

“No, he’s just being all macho,” said Hermione after Ron placed her on a chair.

“Hey Harry, could you get Dobby to bring some food, since we missed dinner?” Ron asked as he stretched out his arms.

“Sure no problem, be right back” as Harry ran up the stairs to get the bell.

“So did you both work out your little situation,” Krystel said breaking the silence.

“Yes, and now were seeing things a lot clearer now,” added Hermione taking Ron’s hand into hers.

     A few minutes passed and Dobby brought the food that Harry asked. We ate and talked for a few hours. After we left the Gryffindor common room, I picked Hermione back up and made our way back to our common room.



A/N: I guess you all know what to do...which is to don't stop reading this story...LOL...
Number One Fan by psychofreak
A/N: I decided that since you all seem to love reading this novel of mine! I thought, hey. Why not have Christmas early! lol. So here's the next chapter with out the wait! Enjoy!



     I awoke this morning pumped and ready for today’s match against Slytherin. I woke up a bit early and decided to go for a swim before heading down to breakfast. So I dressed in my swim trunks and headed down stairs to the pool. Luckily Hermione wasn’t downstairs as I passed the bulletin board checking if there were any new letters, scanning the board there were none, so I made my way to the bathroom door. The pool looked great and peaceful with the water reflecting off the walls from side windows piercing in sunlight. A little too peaceful, as I did cannonball to disturb the calm ripples that erupted to medium size waves bouncing off the sides of the pool. As I did a few laps in the pool, I heard the bathroom door open.

“Ron”Ron are you in here?” said Hermione as she made her way to the pool hearing someone splashing water. “Ron…Ron,”

     I heard someone call me name, so I finished my lap and slowed down at the edge of the pool. I looked out of the water and I saw Hermione in a white spaghetti strap shirt with orange pajama pants, she had her hair up in a bun holding a towel.

“Yeah,” said Ron after catching his breath and wiped his face.

Hermione walked closer to the edge of the pool, “What are you doing up so early? You usually sleep in.” She placed her towel on the edge and sat on it.

“Good morning to you too,” said Ron shaking his head trying to get the water out of his ears.

“Sorry, morning,” as she messed up his hair even more with her hand.

“Oh, no you didn’t just mess up my hair,” as he glided his hand through his hair to pulling it back, showing a slick look.

She just stared at him, “Why what are you going to do about it?” He splashed water on her, as she screamed leaving her soaked from head to toe. He just stood there laughing in the pool, “Ron now you got me all soaked.”

He jumped out of the pool and headed towards the closet, coming back with a towel, “Sorry about that Hermione, here,” as he handed her the towel after she rung out her hair.

“Thanks,” as she took the towel but just stared at his rock hard abs slowly making her way up viewing his tight chest to a smile on his face as he stared at her shocked face.

“Hermione”are you alright,” waving his hand if front of her face, making her attention snap back.

“Uh…you look different,” she looked at him with a stunned look.

“What do you like what you see?” Her face just turned redder than his hair, “I guess that’s a yes,”

“Er, well it’s the first time I saw you without you shirt on,” as she walked up closer to him as he grabbed her waist, “and it’s turning me on,” as she placed her hand firmly on his chest.

Ron took a gulp, “really…” as he leaned down giving her a kiss as her hands glided down his abdomen and traveled around to his lower back. She broke the kiss slowly, and looked at him with a smile on his face.

“No,” she said letting go of him and made her way towards the door.

“Not even a little,” he yelled back at her as she tossed the towel over her shoulder.

“Maybe just a little,” calling back at him as she opened the door, “meet me down here in 5 minutes.”

     Why did she leave me stranded again? I have to stop pushing her to fall for me because I keep coming up dry in the end. So I made my way upstairs to get dressed which was quite fast because when I came down, she wasn’t there yet. So after waiting, I don’t know how many minutes does it take a girl to get ready, she finally came down and we walked to the Great Hall.

     Meeting the gang there, the Hall was packed with everyone talking loudly, very excited about today’s match. As for me I wasn’t nervous one bit as I began stuffing my face with food. Luna and her lions head hat came in the Hall which always made me laugh; I can’t believe she still wears that thing.


“Ron, look we got a letter from Mum and Dad,” said Ginny handing him an open letter.


          Ron and Ginny,

     Hope this letter finds you well, we just wanted to check on how you’re doing. I hope things with you and Hermione have patched up, Ginny wrote to us, keeping a track of how the both were doing”Ron gave Ginny a nasty look, in turn Ginny quickly turned to look at Harry”Well we wanted to write and tell you that your brother Percy and Penelope got married, nothing big and fancy. They send their best wishes to you and Hermione, also more good news.

     Bill finally got engaged to Mae, and there expecting a baby in April or May. Their wedding will be in two weeks so your father and I will be going to Japan for the wedding. Charlie and Chablis, Percy and Penelope will be joining us for this occasion. Sorry for not telling you both sooner and no we are not taking you both out of school. Well write when we get there; take care of yourselves, both of you.

               Love,

                         Mum and Dad



“Krystel I guess were related now, huh,” said Ron looking at over at Krystel who just nodded with a smile.

“Hey Harry, Ron,” called a 6th year Gryffindor boy, he has brown hair with hazel eyes, came walking up to them followed by three others.

“Jason, what are you all doing here early we have three more hours till game time,” said Harry putting down his fork on his plate.

“We just wanted to come and have an early start,” said a short and stocky boy with his black hair in a ponytail. “If that’s alright with you? Because we really want to beat Slytherin!”

Harry stood up from his seat, “Asher, now that’s what I’m talking about! So let’s go then,” as he bent down to kiss Ginny before he left the table. “Ron come on let’s get going,”

Ron just looked at him as a piece of meat fell out of his mouth, “W”what…we-re going now,” as he swallowed his food.

“Yes get up,” scolded Harry, motioning him to leave with the team.

“Now…” said Ron, as the team followed Harry away from the table and almost out the door before he called out to Jason and Spencer.

“Can you two go get him please,” said Harry as the two of them turned around and walked over to lift Ron of his seat, but not before he could reach for more food with his hands.



     We got dressed in our team uniforms; it felt great putting it on. After prepping my broom I walked into the meeting room to hear the longest and boring pep talk, it was bad enough hearing it from Angelina but it was a hundred times worst hearing it from Harry. Staring at Harry and then changed my attention around the room, I guess I was the only person that wasn’t absorbing every bit of information that Harry was dishing out. Jason and Spencer”the Beaters”kept tightening their grip on their clubs every time Harry kept mentioning how they should attack the Chasers with the bludgers.

     Ginny just stood there beaming at Harry like there was no tomorrow, I guess she wasn’t paying any attentions since she kept sighing a lot. Next to her was Penny a 6th year with brownish blonde long hair, which she kept in a braid so that it wouldn’t rip in her face, she was also a Chaser with Ginny. Then there was a boy, Asher, who’s a 5th year. He was roughly the same height as Ginny, with spiked black hair, who was also a Chaser. After a few minutes of Harry’s game plan, he finally dismissed the team to walk to the field. Harry led the team to the field and lined everyone up to take off.


“It’s time, Good Luck everyone,” said Harry mounting his broom as he watched the Gryffindor banner rise. The team took off onto the field.

“Here comes the Gryffindor team, lead by Captain Harry Potter,” said Colin Creevey, the commentary for the match, “this year Harry feels confident in his team after only replacing a Chaser and Beater from last year spectacular team that brought the Quidditch Cup home.” Harry flew his team around the field doing laps.

“Now, here comes the Slytherin team, lead by Captain Draco Malfoy,” as the Slytherin team flew onto the field, “Draco’s team may be big in size, but I hope that the Gryffindors don’t feel too intimidated by them.” Both teams came together in the middle of the field while the Keepers went the goal post.

Madam Hooch was refereeing today’s match. She stood in the middle of the field waiting for both teams to get situated. She placed her broom on the ground next to her.

“I want a nice fair game, from all of you,” she shouted as she kicked open the ball box, releasing the Bludgers and the golden snitch. She grabbed the Quaffle into her right and pulled her silver whistle to her lips. Then a loud blast went off as the Quaffle was released into the air.

“And there off, Penny from the Gryffindor team has the Quaffle in hand soaring towards the Slytherin post dodging two Chasers and a bludger by Goyle,” announced Colin in the speaker, “she passes the Quaffle to Ginny before Penny got hit from Mark”on the Slytherin team”now Ginny gets closer to the keeper, fakes a shot to the Slytherin Keeper and quickly passes it to Asher…score! Ten points for Gryffindor zero for Slytherin.” Asher punched the wind in excitement and flew over to Penny giving a high five.

“Now the Quaffle is back in the air, this time taken by Slytherin Brad who passes to player Cory who gets hit by a Bludger from behind, from Gryffindor Jason, drops the Quaffle and then taken by Ginny. She doing a great job”after scoring 7 goals average in a game from last years stats”she passes the Quaffle off to teammate Asher and”no Slytherin have intercepted the pass, by Brad who makes his way towards the Gryffindor goal post it looks like he’s going to sc”no, stopped by an excellent move by Gryffindor Keeper Ronald Weasley and the Gryffindors take the Quaffle”Chaser Penny Martineau takes the Quaffle, nice spin dive around Slytherin Brad, and makes her way to the goal”Ouch”that must have hurt, hit in the back by a Bludger given by Crabbe. Slytherin now with the Quaffle flying towards the Gryffindor post”isn’t that the Snitch”now Slytherin Cory is wide opens for a shot after dodging a Bludger sent by Spencer, will he score. No, Slytherin is denied again by Keeper Ron who throws the Quaffle to a teammate, as Asher has the Quaffle making his way down to the Slytherin post. Nice play by Beater Jason who sent a Bludger soaring, now he’s really flying”dodges a speeding Bludger”and the goal post are ahead”Keeper Phil dives for a block”misses”GRYFFINDOR SCORES!”

     Cheers from the crowd roared for the Gryffindors as moans from the Slytherins. A few minutes past and there was no sign of Harry and Malfoy searching for the snitch as I made my 5th block of the game. I’m getting closer and closer to winning the bet, as another Quaffle came soaring to the goal post, blocked with out even breaking a sweat.

     Gryffindor is leading seventy to zero, when Harry finally saw the snitch, he and Malfoy raced neck and neck, then attempted to do a fifty foot dive for the Snitch. Both went after the Snitch with a dive as a Quaffle came flying out of no where, as I my attention snapped back just in time to block the Quaffle”one more and I win”flying the Quaffle to Ginny. Ginny soared off passing Cory and a Bludger which almost hit her, but dropped the Quaffle in the attempted of dodging the Bludger.

     Brady from the Slytherin was heading my way, but passed the Quaffle to Greg who races his way to the goal post, it seems that they are going to double team me. Both of them rhythmically passed the Quaffle back and forth, keeping an eye on the Quaffle, until one threw it. I turned my broom around racing the Quaffle towards the post stretching my arm out to block the ball…


A loud blast from a whistle went off, “GRYFFINDOR WINS!” shouted Madam Hooch.

“There you have it people, our first ‘SHUTOUT’ in over nine years at Hogwarts breaking the old record scoring. The game ends with Gryffindor 270 and Slytherin nothing. Better luck next year Slytherin!” shouted Colin who’s excitement was greater than anyone sitting in the stands with him.

Harry flew to the ground still holding the Snitch in his hand; Ron flew down to meet him as he held the Quaffle in his arm. “I guess it’s a tie then,” said Harry putting his free hand on Ron’s shoulder, as he did the same. Students from every opening of the field raced to meet the team. Harry and Ron rose up on people’s shoulders as they carried them off the field to the castle.

“Party in the Gryffindor Common Room,” shouted Harry over the crowd, as the cheers grew louder.



     The party is Awesome, there was so much food there that Dobby and Winky brought from the kitchen. The party never seemed to die down and more and more students began flooding in the common room. I finally found Hermione sitting on a chair talking to Ginny, Luna and a girl I didn’t know of.

“Hey guys,” said Ron walking towards them. He bent down and gave Hermione a kiss on the lips.

“Hey guys were still here you know,” said Ginny angrily watching her brother make out in front of her, he lifted his hand up holding his index finger up to her. Their kiss grew deeper and more passionately.

Hermione finally leaned back breaking the kiss gasping for air, “wow…that was great,” she whispered to him. Ron picked Hermione up from her chair and took a seat with her on him.

“So, Hermione who’s this new person that you all are talking too,” said Ron as he looked over at a girl with brown hair with blonde highlights which flowed off her shoulder. As she sat there she quickly glanced at him which he could see that she had hazel-green eyes.

“This is Lucy Connolly, she just got sorted in Gryffindor this year, and for some reason she’s been dying to meet you,” jumped in Ginny, who looked at Lucy, who started blushing.

Lucy calmed down a bit and decided to talk, “Hi, I am like your biggest fan”well not big in a way”but I totally love Quidditch. My family brought me and my older brother up playing Quidditch. My father and older brother play for the Irish National Quidditch Team,”

Ron’s face went into shock, “Excuse me…can you repeat the last four words,” as he stared wide eye at her.

“Irish…National…Quidditch Team,” said Lucy slowly with a confused look on her face as she turned to Luna who just shrugged her shoulder with no answer. Ron’s jaw just dropped when the words came out.

“Let me help you there Lucy,” as Hermione closed Ron’s jaw and kissed his cheek, his attention came back to him.

“Sorry about that, Hermione,” he said giving her a kiss on her hand. “Wow, so your father and brother play on the same team?”

Lucy just nodded, “My father retired this year and helps coach the team now, but my older brother is a Keeper, like you. That’s why I’m such a big fan; I loved your last block. It was amazing, I held my breath the whole time leaning off the edge of the wall, when the Quaffle was released from the Slytherin guy’s hands and flew towards the third goal post. That catch was too close, I thought it was going to go in, but you stopped it!”

Ron’s face turned as red as his ruffled hair listening to Lucy give a play-by-play action of the match, “I don’t like to brag, but yeah, I am good aren’t I,” as his hand brushed his uniform, think that he was a show off. Ron’s head swung forward, “Ouch,”

“That’s what you get for having such a big head,” said Hermione as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Ron just massaged the back of his head with his hand. His attention turned to someone trying to yell over the noise.

     Dobby and Winky came through the portrait pushing in carts of Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice for everyone to grab. Harry picked up a few bottles followed by Neville and Krystel who handed a bottle to Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Lucy and I. I took the bottle from Harry who motioned me to stand up, so Hermione came off my lap and stood next to me as I grabbed her hand.

“Everyone”quiet down,” shouted Harry as several students turned their attention to him, “Can I have everyone’s attention please.” This time everyone in the common room was listening to what Harry had to say. “Thanks again everyone for being here to support us in today’s match…”

     Here we go again, one of his famous speeches. I hope this time it’s not to long, and dragging.

“Speech, speech,” yelled a 6th year Ravenclaw boy by the stairs.

“I’m getting there… well I just wanted to point out our team to you and thank them personally. Jason and Spencer stand up,” said Harry pointing at two bulky guys standing by the stairs holding a Butterbeer who stood feeling a little awkward. “We just recruited Spencer this year and he’s doing a great job at it, just like his older brother. These two are the best Beaters next to the Weasley Twins I’ve ever had the privilege to have playing for Gryffindor, to Jason and Spencer!” He raised his bottle in the air and drank to them.

“To Jason and Spencer,” the room chorused while raising a drink.

Harry looked around the Common Room, “Okay where’s Penny, Asher, and Ginny” he called, Ginny slapped him in the arm as he turned around and laughed a bit, then put his arms around her shoulder. “This year we found someone to replace Greg who graduated last year, and what better person to replace him then his cousin Penny, who makes the winning trio who scored Gryffindor today 120 points, to Penny, Asher and Ginny!” as everyone raised their bottles and took a sip.

“To Penny, Asher and Ginny,” shouted everyone raising there drinks again.

     I motioned to get regain their attention, just as I was doing so Neville, Krystel, Luna, Harry, Ginny and Hermione shouted, “Weasley is Our King” as I glared at them which they started laughing.

“Okay, very funny. Now, it my turn to say something” Harry, the Captain of Our Team,” cheers began to arise, “Who crushed Malfoy today by seizing the snitch within his grasp,” applause and cheers grew louder as he motioned them to quiet down, “ and who’s going to win us the Quidditch Cup for the third time in a row! Can I get an Amen!”

“Amen” echoed throughout the room.

“Now to the MVP of today’s game, Ron!” Harry started again, as Ron felt embarrassed. “This man right here pushed us further into the lead of winning the Quidditch Cup this year by placing a ‘Shut-out’ today!” as he patted Ron on the back. “Weasley is Our King!” Harry shouted.

“Weasley is our King, Weasley is our King, He didn’t let the Quaffle in, Weasley is our King…Weasley can save anything, He never leaves a single ring, that’s why Gryffindors all sing; Weasley is our King.” Everyone sang, but ended in different times.

Harry tried to silence everyone and when he finally got their attention he shouted, “Now every one has to leave before Professor McGonagall comes in here and starts to give us all detention, and make it quick so that Ginny and I can have vigorous sex, with out all the noise!”

     Ginny didn’t find it funny as she slapped Harry in the back of the head, while I just stood there shocked that he said that. Everyone who heard either stared in awe, or left immediately. After a few minutes of helping to clean the common room, Hermione and I left to patrol the halls for a few minutes. When it was a quarter to ten, we headed back to our common room.

“Look Hermione, Snuffles is playing in the grass,” said Ron running up towards the portrait, “Snuffles come here, Snuffles where are you? There you are…” He started to play around with the picture seeing the black dog jump up and down in the portrait.

“Ron stop playing around with the portrait and open it,” said Hermione tapping her foot as she watched him jump up and down like the black dog.

Ron soon stopped as Hermione’s foot taps grew louder, “what, can’t I play with Snuffles?” as he scratched behind the black dog’s ears and the portrait swung outward.

“Yes, but not now, I’m tired and you haven’t changed out of your Quidditch uniform,” she said she walking to the stairs. “Night Ron,”

“Good night,” said Ron as he made his way towards the bathrooms to take a quick shower before he went to bed.


A/N:╘}☺☻♥♠♣♦•◘◘○♀♪☼♫►◄↕‼§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▼ ....just playing around...
Halloween Dance by psychofreak
A/N: I didn't get that many reviews as I hoped for...but you all will suffer from my wrath! Read on to find out! Hahahahahahahahehehehehehe...cough cough cough...choking here. he he.



     Weeks have slowly passed and things with me and Hermione couldn’t be any better. Quidditch seemed to be taking off, since Ravenclaw ended up beating Slytherin, it became obvious who was going to win the Quidditch Cup. We beat Hufflepuff a few weeks ago to another ‘Shut-out’, because Harry and I still kept the bet going.

     Sad to say this time I ended up doing Harry’s Charms essay which was 3 feet of parchment. Happy to say since I’ve been on Hermione’s good side, she decided to help me with mine and Harry’s essays. Hermione and I seemed to be getting closer, not only intimately but realistically, she has a plan when she finishes school, and I was happy to know that my name fit into her plans. This past weeks was the busiest and exhausting week of my life trying to prepare for today, which is the Halloween dance.



     I awoke today refreshed and excited to kick off the Halloween feast and the dance to follow. As I finished getting dressed, I walked down the stairs to be greeted by Hermione sitting on the couch, but she wasn’t there. So I decided to wait for her reading my “Practical Defensive Magic and Its Use Against the Dark Arts” book for Professor Harrington’s class today.


There were footsteps coming down the stairs as Ron’s attention turned to look, “Hey, there sleepy head,” as he placed the book down on the couch and made his way towards Hermione, “Good Morning,” giving her kiss.

“Morning, glad to see you up before me,” as she walked over to the table to grab her bag, “are you ready to go to breakfast?”

“Yup,” he said putting the book in his bag.

     When we arrived in the Great Hall, the whole gang was there. Krystel was sitting next to Lucy talking about what the way they were going to style their hair for the dance. Harry and Neville were discussing Defense Against the Dark Arts, but I think mostly about Krystel’s grandfather, while Ginny was talking to Colin about their Charms class. All the students seem to be either talking about the dance or midterms.

“Hey Lucy, thanks so much for proof reading my paper, I can’t believe I forgot to add in the reasons for coloration in antibiotics, in my doctoral essay,” said Hermione as she took a seat across from Lucy.

“No problem, I remembered my mom talked about it, since she works in a pharmacy that makes potions, which sends it to St. Mungo’s,” said Lucy as she smiled and then picked up her conversation again with Krystel.

“Wow, did I just hear that Hermione has lost her touch,” said Ron appalled, “are you feeling well?” He placed a hand on her head, which she quickly pushed away.

“Very funny Ron,” as she took a sip of her juice, “I just have been busy lately with today, homework and duties…which remind me, we need to be here an hour before dinner to set up alright?” He gave her a nod, seeing that he had food in his mouth.

     Today’s classes went by like a breeze, even though seemed to be dragging”Potions”but other classes seem to have ended too early. I walked back to my common room as I started think about what to wear for the Halloween Dance, mind kept racing if I should dance or not, I don’t know how to dance, I’ve never danced before. Three years ago, I didn’t dance at all at the Yule Ball, so what makes it that I’m going to dance now, but I have too. I’m Head Boy.

Ron turned the corner and, “Oops, sorry there,” as he bent down helping the person with her books and belongings. “I didn’t see you there.”

“It’s alright Ron, that’s what I get for reading a book and walking at the same time,” said Lucy picking up her books from his hands. “Thanks.”

“Sorry Lucy,” as he stood handing her the rest of her books.

“No problem, see you tonight,” as she continue to make her way down the hall.

Ron continued to walk until an idea popped. He quickly turned around and ran after Lucy, “Lucy…Lucy, can I ask you a question,” he slowed down his pace next to her catching his breath, “well do you know how to dance?” He pleaded, waiting for an answer.

“Yes, why’d you ask?” showing a puzzled look.

“Because I wanted to ask you…ifyoucanteachme,” feeling embarrassed.

“What was that, I’m like a little deaf,” as she cupped her ear leaning towards him.

Ron felt so ashamed that he just turned around, “It’s alright if you don’t want to, I’ll find someone else to ask…”

Lucy yanked his arm, which stopped him from walking away.

“Okay, on two condition,” letting go of his arm and readjusting her bag on her shoulder.

“Great, name it,” he said surprised, placing his hands in his robes.

“One, don’t tell your girlfriend because I think she doesn’t like me that much yet since I’m new to your group,” as he nodded, “Two, don’t let your girlfriend kill me!”

“Fine, but I’m not responsible if she sends you to the hospital wing for two weeks,” said Ron jokingly. Lucy gave him a slap on his arm, “I was only joking…deal.”

Ron stuck out his hand, “sure,” she said shaking it, “meet me in the Gryffindor common room, in 20 minutes,” She walked away to her next class turning the corner.

     Great, I’m going to knock the socks off Hermione. I made my way into the common room, gathering all the items and necessary decorations for the dance, putting them in different piles and categorizing them, so that Hermione doesn’t bite my head off. After I finished, I looked at the clock, seventeen minutes pasted, so I finished up and scrambled out of the common room running to the Gryffindor Common Room, catching my breath on the outside of the portrait, ‘Pig Snout’, walking in all the chairs and tables were pushed to one side of the common room, then there were extra items still in the room that shocked me.

“Ron, you’re here. Great we can start,” said Lucy as she stood up from sitting on a chair.

“Hey,” said Ron shocked to see that there were more people in the room.

“Sorry Ron, I sort of blabbed it to Ginny and she told Harry, who then told Neville and Krystel,” said Krystel walking up to Ron and grabbed his hand to lead him towards everyone.

“Sorry Ron, for crashing your party, but it would be fun to learn how to dance,” said Ginny. “And Lucy said it would be fun with more people,”

“Okay everyone, remember the rules, One, Hermione doesn’t find out about this, and Two, no is going to let her kill me for doing this, and Third, if I get sent to the hospital wing I better see a lot of presents from each of you,” everyone laughed, but she put on a serious face, so they stopped and just nodded. “So let’s begin with a slow tempo and work our way to a faster pace,”

     Lucy had everyone paired up; of course I had to pair up with her since everyone was taken. But I didn’t mind. Lucy was a great teacher; she’s really talented in many ways. For me I swear that I was born with two left, as so they call it, because I either stepped on or tripped over Lucy’s feet. Her reactions weren’t too drastic; if I stepped or tripped she would just laugh a bit and then smile at me, like it was no big deal. I felt comfortable being around her, she never let me feel embarrassed or ashamed of myself when I screwed up. Two hours passed, and I’ve learned how to dance to swing, waltz, and even salsa, which became easy as we moved along.

“That’s it everyone, thank you for participating, now I better see everyone dancing on the floor tonight,” said Lucy closing the record player.

“Thanks again Lucy,” said Ron as he looked at his watch, “wow, I have to go and get ready see you all tonight,”

Ron made his way towards the portrait, “bye,” called Krystel as he turned and waved at them.

     I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, hoping that I didn’t bump into anyone or see a teacher catch me running in the halls. As I finally made my way into the common room, relief struck me finding that Hermione wasn’t in the common room. I quickly went upstairs to grab a shirt and boxers, then ran down stairs to take a quick shower. When I finished Hermione came through the portrait.

“Ron, you’re here good,” said Hermione walking towards the table putting her bag and books down, “I just finished clarifying everything with Dumbledore and the first through third years are eating dinner right now,”

Ron walked over to her threw the towel around her lassoing her into a kiss, “glad you had a good day,” as he held his towel around her hips.

“Can you let me go so that I can shower?” She said while trying to pull the towel over her head but he wouldn’t let go.

“Fine but hurry it up,” as he let her go and followed her up the stairs.

“Where do you think your going?” As she turned around seeing that he was a few steps behind her.

“To my room, to change, why do you need help?”

“No, just making sure that you don’t walk in on me,” as she opened her door.

“Oh, and that’s a bad thing…”

“Yes,” she snapped back while closing the door slowly.

     Great, now the score stands: Hermione 5, Ron nothing. I opened the door to my room and threw the towel in a basket. I walked to my closet to pick out the outfit that Hermione and I were supposed to wear for tonight. I pulled out a white long sleeve shirt that had a draped cuffs, and black slacks. I walked to my drawer to grab a pair of black socks, when an owl started rapping on the window.

     I opened the window finding that the owl had my package for Hermione, so I ran to my drawer and pulled out 3 silver sickles and placed it in the owls pouch and untied the package. The owl flew away as I shut the window. I walked back to my bed and placed the package down and continued dressing. It took me a while to tame my wild hair, I should have listen to Mum and got a trim before I started school. So I just brushed it back not adding anything to it, making look like I flew on my broom for two hours look. After tying my shoelaces, I grabbed my package and walked down stairs to wait for Hermione.

     As I sat waiting for almost like an eternity, and my legs started to cramp up. Hermione finally decided to grace herself in my presence. She walked gracefully down the stairs wearing a spaghettie strap pastel purple dress with a draped front showing cleavage and a mid thigh slit, carrying a matching scarf. She had her hair pinned back with a silver comb leaving strands of her bangs to highlight her face. I sat there in awe staring at how elegantly sexy she looked in that dress.


“Ron, are you ready?” Hermione asked as she placed her scarf hanging slight on her shoulders draping it to the front.

“Yes, dear,” getting up off the couch and walked towards her giving her a light kiss on the lips. “I have something for you,”

     I walked to the couch and unraveled my package. Darn child proof lock, it took me almost a minute to open it. When I finally opened it, I turned around quickly placing it behind my back so that she couldn’t see and walked up to her. She stood there smiling at me waiting in anticipation for what I was about to give her. So to loosen the both of us, I kissed her again softly on the lips and then dropped to one knee in front of her.

Hermione stood there with a shock look as she asked, “What are you doing?”

"Hermione, will you..." Ron pulled a small case out in front of him and opened the case revealing a diamond ring, "will you marry me?" taking a slow exhale.

"Ron..."she trailed off staring at the ring breathless.

"Hermione say something, please..." he pleaded looking into her eyes as a single tear fell.

"Ron, I can't marry you..."she said shaking, "I'm sorry."

Hermione turned on her heel and ran up the staircase to her room, as Ron called after her, "Hermione..."

I felt so miserable and with out thinking I flew the ring into the fireplace furiously and slumped on the couch, wanting to die right there.



A/N: Hahahaha...that's what you all get for not leaving reviews! hahahahaha...SUFFER till I return! And bring on the FLAMES I don't mind at all!

Okay, I got the 100 reviews, and thanks! But this site is taking a long time to accept my story, so if you all could be patient and bare with me, you will all love my next chapters, and as a treat I updated another after that, so you'll have two chapters instead of one. Now all we have to do now, is wait!
~Halloween Dance~uncut by psychofreak
A/N: Okay...I'm back again. I'm sorry it took so long to update. But the first time it didn't get accepted because of my long Author's Note. And then, I guess they just deleted it, so I'm here to re-add it in! lol. Enjoy



Flashback of the previous chapter:


“Ron, are you ready?” Hermione asked as she placed her shale hanging slight on her shoulders draping it to the front.

“Yes, dear,” getting up off the couch and walked towards her giving her a light kiss on the lips. “I have something for you.”

     I walked to the couch and unraveled my package. Darn child proof lock, it took me almost a minute to open it. When I finally opened it, I turned around quickly placing it behind my back so that she couldn’t see and walked up to her. She stood there smiling at me waiting in anticipation for what I was about to give her. So to loosen the both of us, I kissed her again softly on the lips and then dropped to one knee in front of her.

Hermione stood there with a shock look as she asked, “What are you doing?”

"Hermione, will you..." Ron pulled a small case out in front of him and opened the case revealing a diamond ring, "will you marry me?" taking a slow exhale.

"Ron..."she trailed off staring at the ring breathless.

"Hermione say something, please..." he pleaded looking into her eyes as a single tear fell.

"Ron, I can't marry you..."she said shaking, "I'm sorry."

Hermione turned on her heel and ran up the staircase to her room, as Ron called after her, "Hermione..."

     I felt so miserable and with out thinking I flew the ring into the fireplace furiously and slumped on the couch, wanting to die right there.


     Yeah, like that would ever happen to me, Hermione turning me down. She-ah right and monkeys would fly out of my butt. Laughs histerically at the people who believed that I, Ron would ever propose to Hermione. I think that its too soon to do something like that. But I'm just making sure you all are paying attention. Okay, here's the real conclusion to the Halloween Dance.

Author speaking: Ron...you need to flip the page back so that the readers know where you left off before you pulled that mean prank on us.

Ronald B. Weasley: I'm sorry author, I'll go and do that right now.

Author speaking: No harm done. *smiles widely*

Turns three pages back to where he left off on...darn paper cut.



Hermione stood there with a shock look as she asked, “What are you doing?”

“Hermione, will you…” Ron pulled a lavender rose with baby’s breath wrist corsage from his back and placed it front of him, “will you be my date for tonight?”

She gasp at the sight of the wrist corsage and told him, “Of course, this is so beautiful. I love it, thank you,” lifting him off the floor while planting a kiss on him.

Ron pulled away smiling, “I knew you would love it,” as he strapped the corsage on her left arm. “Are you ready to go Miss Granger?”

“Hold on there’s one more thing, look at me?” Hermione scanned his body for anything to change as she finally spotted it. “Come here,” as she pulled him closer to unbutton his collar button also the one below that, pulling back his shirt a little showing his bare chest. “Much better,”

“So you think I’m sexy?” Ron said mockingly, pulling his shirt open more.

“Yeah,” as she pushed him playfully.

“Oh really,” he said surprised at her comment, “so now that I’m sexy, are you ready to go Miss Granger?”

     I stuck out his elbow for her to take, which she did. We walked out of the common room and down to the Great Hall anxiety and panic started to cross my mind. What if tonight doesn’t go well, Hermione and I will be the laughing stock of the school. What if people hate it, or just leave? The worst questions thinkable kept passing through my mind as we arrived in front of the Great Hall. Students began to gather outside of the Great Hall waiting to go in. Hermione and I opened the door to the hall; it was magnificent with the setup of the various decorations. I think we did a great job in knowing that the students will be surprised and really enjoy them selves.

     The band “The Weird Sisters” were in the next room prepping for the dance. After double checking every detail, Professor Dumbledore left to open the Great Hall as students began pouring in gasping at the scenery and migrating to various tables. I finally saw the gang coming in as I signaled Hermione to come.


“Hey Ron,” said Ginny being escorted by Harry. “This looks wonderful; you guys really did a good job. I’m impressed,” giving her brother a hug.

“Thanks Ginny, you look stunning tonight and nice jacket Harry. Why don’t you all go find some tables and wait there for us, we have to welcome everyone,” he said showing them a few tables that weren’t occupied, as they made their way there followed by Neville and Krystel.

“Ron, are you ready to welcome everyone?” Hermione asked, he gave her nod and they walked towards the front of the Hall.

     I pulled out my wand, directed it at my throat, and said “Sonorus!” and then started to speak normal to gather the students’ attention!

“Can each of you take a seat please? Thank you. Welcome to the Halloween Dance, we hope you enjoy tonight. The dance will commence at 8:45 P.M. and will continue on till midnight! Thank you all again for attending, now ‘Tuck In’!”

     Fondue pots of cheese, chocolate and butter-oil began to boil in the small pots, while trays of bread, a variety of vegetables and fruits, raw chicken and beef, piled on the outside of the pots on each table. I pulled out my wand again and pointed it to my throat saying “Quietus” then pocketed it. I felt Hermione grab my arm, she looked happy, seeing everyone enjoying themselves. We walked to sit with our friends who were having too much fun with the fondue forks.

“If you two don’t stop, you're going to poke each others eyes out,” scolded Ginny watching Neville and Harry play 'sword fight' with the fondue forks.

“You to better stop it, before I give you both detention,” added Hermione, drawing closer to them with Ron at her side.

Neville and Harry quickly stopped at the sound of her voice and went back to placing bread and vegetables on their forks and began dipping it in the cheese fondue.

“Hermione, do you know what the butter-oil pots are for?” Krystel asked, still clueless staring at the raw meat and the boiling pot, tapping her fork on her plate.

“You poke the fork into the meat,” said Hermione as she grabbed a fork and poked some beef onto her fork, “and just place it in the pot to cook, it suppose to take thirty seconds to cook to small pieces of meat.”

     Everyone finally got the hang of using the forks to cook or grab your food. After a while the food started to disappear. There were five minutes before the dance started and Hermione excused herself from the table and made her way to bring out the band. I sat there thinking of Hermione’s reaction when I ask her to dance and to see how well I dance. Nervousness came over me like rush of cold chills running down my spine.

     Hermione walked back out from the room with the band, “The Weird Sisters” trailing behind her, making there way onto the stage that Professor Dumbledore conjured showing their personal instruments. Students began to stand; the food on the tables disappeared, and the tables lifted off to the side of the walls leaving the floor clear. The band quickly counted off a beat and started to play, applause and cheers started to erupt while students started dancing.


Ron walked up to Hermione, who was in front of the stage and asked, “Would you care to dance?” She nodded with slight blush, trying not to laugh at him as he gave a bow. He escorted her out to the middle of the crowd and began to dance.

“I’m…glad…every…thing…is…going…well,” shouting over the music while swinging her arms side to side and rocking back and forth to the beat.

He grabbed her hand a pulled her closer to him, “I’m glad that your having a good time,” then twirled her around and continued dancing, still holding her hand.

     I could see that she was having a great time, seeing a smile on her face that made me melt when she looked at me. Harry and Ginny danced next to us, while Neville and Krystel still sat on the table making out, but then was interrupted by Professor Harrington”her grandfather”who told them to dance. So I watched from behind Hermione, Neville and Krystel made their way to us.

“You got busted,” chanted Harry to Neville and Krystel, while dancing with Ginny.

“Harry, shut up!” both said, feeling slightly embarassed as they started to dance.

Everyone just laughed and continued to dance.

“Hey guys,” called Lucy from behind Harry and Ginny. They all waved at her and her date. “I’m glad to see you all dancing. Sorry, this is my date Rob; his in Ravenclaw,”

Rob stuck out his hand and Ron shook it saying, “You’re that Chaser from Ravenclaw that scored 5 goals against Slytherin, right?” he just nodded.

“Yeah, I guess I got lucky there,” said Rob, as Ron stopped dancing and just stood in the middle of the dance floor talking.

“Well I hope you don’t get lucky when we challenge you,”

“Who knows maybe you’ll block all my shots,”

“Yeah, maybe I will, so when did you and Lucy hook up?”

“We met in the Gryffindor common room, remember the victory party against Slytherin?” Ron nodded and glanced over at Hermione who also stopped dancing to talk to Lucy.

“Huh, yeah now I remember you, you’re the drunk that said ‘speech’,” as they both laughed.

“Well I never had Butterbeer before, and I guess I got carried away since it was free,” he admitted.

“Excuse me Ron, do you think I can have my date back please,” said Lucy butting in their conversation.

“Sorry about that Lucy, see you after the New Year on a broom crying Rob,” said Ron shaking his hand.

“Yeah, but I think you’ll be the one crying when we win,” Rob said, he walked away with Lucy as she turned around giving a thumbs up.

“So what did you two talk about,” said Hermione, as the song changed to slow dance. Ron pulled Hermione closer with his hand on her waist.

“We talked about, how I’m going to win the Quidditch Cup for Gryffindor,” Ron said spinning her around into a dip. “Also how he asked Lucy to this dance,” he lifted her back up and continued to follow the music’s momentum.

“So when did you learn how to dance?”

“What was that, your screwing up my counting,” she swatted his arm, “okay but don’t get mad, honestly Lucy taught me, and…also Harry, Ginny, Neville and Krystel.”

She just smiled at him saying, “So when were you going to tell me you learned how to dance, Ronald Weasley?”

“I decided to tell you after I swept you off your feet,” as he did another dip, gazing into her eyes, “so is it working?”

“Yes…and…” she admitted, he lifted from the dip they spun around.

“And she didn’t want me to tell you, because she thought you didn’t like her since she’s new to the group and all,” he said feeling guilty.

“I do like her; she helps me a lot with my essays. Sometimes we just talk about girl stuff together with Ginny and Krystel,” as a sign of relief came off his face.

“We’ll I’m glad your not mad, because she thought that you might hex or jinxes her. She was afraid that she might be sent to the hospital wing for two weeks, if you found out,”

“That’s not a bad idea,” as an evil grin came on her face.

“Don’t make that face,” Ron pleaded shivering at the sight, “I hate when you make that look, it gives me a bad vibe,” as she did it again. “Stop it, I mean it,”

“So now you’re giving orders,” she said with a bossy tone.

“Nope, I’m leading,” spinning her out and then pulling back in.

     We danced till my feet couldn’t handle it any more. Cheers and applause roared through out the hall for the band as tired and hyper students left the hall. I’m so glad the dance was such a hit! Everyone walked back to their common rooms being patrolled by the Prefects to make sure no one was sneaking around. Hermione and I had to stay back to help bring down the decorations which took forever putting up as it did to take down. As the clock struck one, Hermione and I headed to our common exhausted and tired. As we walked she looked drowsy and started to stumble. So I picked her up, continuing the long journey to our common room. I could say the hardest part of tonight was trying to get into the common room with out waking her.

     The happiest was finally seeing what her bedroom looked like. I placed her on her bed and pulled her covers over her, kissing her goodnight. One thing caught my eye leaving her room, was a picture of her back sitting on a bench looking at Harry and I talking, I wonder who took the picture. I closed her door silently and walked to my room thinking about the picture. Reaching my bed, I collapsed head on, not caring to undress.



A/N: I told you all if you didn't leave a review something bad might happen...hahahahahaha...The answers to my Fake ending will be in a review, since the site won't allow me to have a long, Author's Note! lol.
Letters From Lucy by psychofreak
A/N: Since the site seems to be taking a long time in accepting my story. I thought I would give you all a treat and add the next chapter in early! lol. Its just like Christmas! lol. Well hold on for a moment, I have to put the DVD in my DVD player...okay, I see its working! Enjoy!

And now to our featured presentations...



     Mid-November finally rolled around, and midterm exams slowly, steadily, haunted me. I hate this time of year, especially considering this year is N.E.W.T. s, and I still had no clue what I’ve been learning. Luckily there was Hermione and sometimes if not Hermione, than Lucy or Krystel”would help me out”seeing that both were brilliant, not to mention my good friends. Another thing that also hassled me away from spending, lovely, perfect, sustainable, quality”not quantity”time with Hermione, Quidditch.

“Ron, are in the bathroom?” called Hermione from the common room.

Ron took the toothbrush out of his mouth, “y-e-ah,” spitting out foam and rising his mouth out and toothbrush, from the running faucet.

“You have a letter on the table from Lucy,”

“Thank you,” he said putting his towel on the rack.

“Good morning honey,” she said hearing Ron coming into the room behind her as she put her books in her bag by the couch.

“Morning honey,” he wrapped his arms around her body and gently kissed her shoulder working his way up to the side of her neck.

She gently brushed her hand through his untidy hair, moaning softly, “Ron…we…need…to…meet…the…gang…for…break…fast,” as his hand glided upwards from her stomach.

“I’m…having…a…snack…” he said in between breaths, still passionately kissing her neck as she shivered exhaling slowly. She finally pulled his head upward to kiss his lips, as their kiss intensified.

     I slowly turned Hermione around so that her chest touched mine, slowly dropping my hands down again to her waist. We started to get even more intimate as my tongue protruded into her mouth. She didn’t pull away, or deny the feeling as she followed slowly allowing me to play with hers. Her arms found its way around my neck, as my hands dropped below her waist.

     Without warning, I slowly lifted her up, her legs began to wrap around my hips, still passionately kissing. I opened my eyes; the table was only a few feet away, as I made my way there with her body dangled in my arms. I placed her gently on the table. She didn’t pause to ponder but continued to kiss as her hand dropped from around my neck to loosen my tie. Since she unbuttoned the top portion of my shirt, I started to unbutton her top, but had trouble doing so. So her hands finally wondered my bare chest, leaving me to finish hers, but her hands got in the way as she started to undo herself.

     Finally revealing her luscious breast for my touching, I moved my lips to her neck again slowly and softly making my way down to her chest as she slowly leaned back. Leaning forward, connecting my lips to her body, my hand held her back slowly laying her on the table. My other hand gently touched her knee, brushing my fingertips making my way up to her thighs…


Pounding came from the portrait, “Ron, Hermione. Are you guys ready?” called someone from the outside of the portrait.

“Go… away,” cried Ron softly putting his head on Hermione’s chest as she patted his head. He lifted off her mad that someone had to ruin the moment.

Hermione just laid there with a smile, “I guess we should go,” as she began to button her shirt.

He lifted her up and helped her off the table, “curse the timing you cruel world,” as he began buttoning his shirt and fixing his tie.

“Ron stop it, are you ready,” as she put her hair up into a bun, “wait come here.” She fixed his wild hair and wiped his mouth.

“Thanks,” he said leaning down for a kiss. Both grabbed their bags and walked to the portrait and pushed it open to reveal the disturbers. Harry, Ginny, Neville, Krystel, and Lucy were outside waiting.

“Finally, were hungry you know,” said Ginny with her hands on her hips.

“Ginny, you know you’re scaring me whenever you do that pose,” Harry teased. “You’re acting more and more like your Mum.” She gave him a slap on the arm, as everyone laughed.

“So what took you both so long,” said Lucy, as they walked to the Great Hall.

“We were reading on the table,” said Ron, giving a smile to Hermione as she took her hand into his.

“Oh, do you have that Quidditch book you borrowed?”

“Er, I think I left that in my room by accident, sorry,” he said scratching behind his neck.

“It’s alright,” she shrugged.

“Hey, if you come by Quidditch practice today I’ll give it to you,” he offered.

“Sure,” as they walked into the Great Hall.

     Since Halloween Lucy became very close to our gang. She seems to find time to fit everyone’s needs, like Hermione with her essays, Neville and Krystel with their Herbology, and Harry, Ginny and I with Quidditch. Since then all of us have been getting letters from her as a reminder for things we borrowed or revised essays, I couldn’t find fault in her, she seemed to have a little bit of all of Hermione’s brains, Harry’s love for Quidditch, Krystel’s charm, Ginny’s smile, and Neville’s interest in abnormal species.

     A white blanket finally covered the grounds of Hogwarts as December stood in the air. In two weeks, we’ll be able to go home for winter holiday. Quidditch and school became less bearable after our midterms. My new found feelings for Hermione deepened. I found different ways to spend time with her.


     Two days ago, I found her sitting at a table in the library. She sat there writing a research paper on a type of plant that has thorns; put grows a type of fruit that helps with scars. I didn’t want to interrupt her, so I sat next to her and took out my books and began to do my homework.

     She took a quick glance at me, and continued writing and flipping through the pages. After a few minutes of silence and no interaction, I decided to break the mute between us. I placed my quill on the table and turned the page to my potions book, and placed my other hand on my lap. She looked over at me again as I gave a pleasant smile, and received one in return. I flipped the page, which showed an antidote potion for rabies, as I rested my hand on her knee. I took a look at her, she still kept writing her paper.

     So as I massaged her thigh gently slowly creeping up under her skirt. Her hand finally came down and pushed my hand to her knee, while continuing on her paper. So after a seconds of still motion, I decided to wonder again, but this time she grabbed my and entwined her hand into mine. I looked at her as she laid our hands on her lap; she just gave me an innocent smile and a peck on the cheek, and went back to her work.



“Asher! Try and do a spinning dive to dodge the obstacles,” shouted Harry to Asher, who kept getting hit by flying objects half his size, “try and tuck your elbows in to get more wind resistance.”

Harry started sending more objects on to the field, so that the Chasers could dodge them on their way towards the goal. “Come on Penny lets see if you can get pass Ron!” shouted Harry hovering on his broom, watching his teammates fly through the obstacle.

“Yeah, come on Penny, you can do it,” Ron said sarcastically, watching her soar through the obstacles effortlessly. She threw the Quaffle into the air above her and did a downward dive hitting the Quaffle with the end of her broom allowing it to soar towards Ron.

“I got, I got…”he said racing to the first post to block the Quaffle, “I got it!” He held the Quaffle in the air, as he saw Penny disappointed. So he flew down to her. “Penny,”

“Yup,” she said not looking at him, as he handed her the Quaffle. “Next time I’m going to get passed you.”

“Well that was a good shot, maybe you should try rotating your broom sideways a little in that dive so that the Quaffle spins faster, because its hard to catch if its spinning,” as she took the Quaffle from him.

“Want to have another go at it,” she suggested, tossing the Quaffle back and forth in her hands, raising her eyebrow.

“Sure, Harry. Penny wants to go again,” he said to Harry who gave him a nod and motioned Penny to jump back in line.

     If she gets passed me, I’m screwed. I shouldn’t have told her that, maybe if she gets passed me, I don’t know what I would do. Harry blew his whistle and Penny took off coming towards me. She had a look of determination on her face and she dodge ever object, flying faster and faster to me. Oh, no here she comes. She made a fake shot to right by lifting her arm ready to throw but instead switched and tossed it up to the left, doing a downward dive.

     Again the Quaffle connected with the end of her broom as it began hurling towards the third post, I flew fast to catch that Quaffle it was mine, but before I reached it, I could see it spinning wildly, so it would be hard to catch it, so the only thing I could think of reaching out for it with one hand. As my finger barely touching the Quaffle, I pushed it forward and it hit the inside of the goal post but it bounced off and didn’t go in. I flew down to get the Quaffle, and threw it back to Penny.


“That was close,” he shouted, watching her catch the Quaffle.

“I thought I had you,”

“Well may be next time,” she gave him a nod and she flew off to Ginny and Asher.

“Ron,” called Hermione from the stands. Ron flew down to greet her.

“Hi honey,” touching down on the stands. “What are you doing here,” giving her a kiss.

“Well I just wanted to come and watch the rest of your practice; you should lighten up a bit you know,”

“Why,” he said, confused.

“Because you’re not giving them enough confidence when they score against you,”

“True, but what if I do lighten up, will it make them feel any better knowing that they scored because I was to lazy or just feeling sorry for them by letting them get by me,” he suggested, which made her think about his suggestion.

“Well no, I never thought of it that way. So when did you become and expert in psychology,” giving him a playful shove.

“I guess from you,” as he leaned down to kiss her.

“I must be a good teacher than,” as they kissed again.

“Okay guys can you stop kissing, were not done with practice,” shouted Harry hovering in the middle of the field.

“I must be off,” as he mounted his broom, but not before giving Hermione one last kiss, “bye.”

“Oh Ron, here this is from Lucy,” she said handing him a letter. He stashed the letter in his uniform.

“Thanks,” he said and he took off.

     Practice an hour later, as Harry dismissed the team to the locker rooms. I stayed back to help Harry put away the equipment; we carried that heavy box to the lockers. My body ached from head to toe, as I slowly slipped my uniform off. The letter from Lucy dropped on the floor; I threw my uniform towards the laundry basket and picked up the letter opening it.


          Ron,

     This is Lucy. Sorry I couldn’t come by Quidditch practice today. I had to review not only my essay but Hermione’s, Neville’s and Harry’s. I was wondering if you could come to the common room to pick up the book that you wanted to borrow, also Hermione’s essay. Thanks.

                    Lucy


     I threw the letter away in the waste basket, and quickly put my robes on. I made my to the castle, still aching from every limb. I said the Gryffindor password and walked into find Lucy sitting at a table writing with piles of books around her.


“Hi Lucy,” he said, Lucy jumped in fright turning around to see who it was.

“Ron, stop creeping up on me like that,” she scanned her parchment frantically, “you’re so lucky I didn’t mess up this paper,” placing the parchment back down.

“Sorry, um…do you have that book that I asked for?”

“Yeah, do you want to come to my room to get it?”

“Okay,” he said puzzled, as he followed her up the stairs to the girl’s dormitory. He followed her to the stairs and muttered an incantation, before she descended up the staircase.

     As we walked up the stairs, my legs started to cramp a bit. Lucy pulled out her wand from her robe and muttered a spell towards her door. She opened the door and led me in.

“I had to take off the spell from my room so you could come in,” as she headed towards her closet searching for the book.

“Oh,” he said, but slightly feeling out of place being in the room with her.

     She finally came out of her closet holding a brand new book that was thick and huge. She handed the book to me as I just looked at it. The book felt smooth with its leather bound cover and it seemed from the look of it that it was opened only once.

“Thank you,” he said, scanning the outside of the book.

“Look inside,” she suggested.

     I opened the cover of the book, it had a note:


          Ron,

     Happy Christmas! Hope you like this book, it took me a while to get it, but I know you’ll enjoy reading it. I have a surprise inside, I hope you like it, my dad and brother got it for me.

                    Lucy


     I read the title of the book, “Quidditch Hall of Fame: Players and Teams”. I flipped to the “Chudley Cannons” page, I froze in awe with my jaw hanging open in unbelief of what I'm looking at.


“This page has…has…their autograph,” he said in shock looking at the pictures moving and reading his name and a small message to him.

“I wanted it to be a surprise for you, since you’ll be going home this week for winter holiday, so I decided to give it to you early,” she said with a glowing smile on her face, happy that he liked the book. “Do you like it?”

“Like it, I love it,” as he closed the book and walked towards her giving her a hug, “Thank you so much, I’m stunned, this is a great gift.”

“I knew you’d like it,” as she looked up at him, his arms still wrapped around her. “I have one more surprise to give you,” her heel lifted off the floor and pulled his robes down towards her.

     She kissed me, I didn’t pull away from it, and I just stood there frozen. Then shutting my eyes, I started to get into this kiss. I wrapped my arms closer around her body so that she could lean against me, allowing me to dropping my book on the floor. A second or two passed through my mind blankly. My body stopped aching from head to toe, and then it hit me. Hermione! I pulled away from her, with a confused look of what just happened. I walked over to her bed slowly and sat down still confused of the situation.

“I’m sorry…I don’t know what happen to me there,” he said placing his hands on his knees looking away from her.

He felt someone touching his shoulder and turned to look, “I do…I’ve been in love with you for a long time Ron,” as she leaned in again to kiss him. He pulled away again from the kiss.

“This can’t be happening,” as he stood up from her bed.

“Why,” as she reached for his arm.

He turned around, with a serious look on his face, “Because I’m with Hermione, she’s my girlfriend and I can’t do this to her.”

“But I thought you liked me, how you ask me for things and help,” she pleaded, gazing into his eyes.

“Yeah, but that was because you were my friend. I thought you were with Rob?”

“I am still dating him, its not like we have anything going between us,” she said feeling gloom.

“So why do you want me when you have him?” He wondered why the change from Ron to him.

“I don’t know, I just fell in love with you from the first time I saw you,” she said grinning/

He fell stunned at her remark, and stood up slowly, “I…I have to go. Hermione is waiting up for me, I’m sorry,” as he grabbed his book from the floor and stormed out of her room running down the stairs.

“Hey Ron, where you going?” called Neville who was sitting by the fire with Harry, Ginny and Krystel, Ron ignored the call and continued to run out of the common room.

     I ran as fast as my tired, aching legs would carry me to my common room. While running through the halls, my mind raced as what to say to Hermione. Should I tell what happen to me, that Lucy kissed me and I kissed her back? Or should I just not tell her and hope that Lucy doesn’t bring this up? But what if I don’t tell her and for some reason she finds out from someone, will she kill me? Hurt me? Torture me? And if I do end up telling her, what will she do, hurt me and Lucy? Or worst, break up with me…

     My mind raced with more questions and assumptions flooding in and out with pros and cons of this situation. I finally reached the portrait of Snuffles as I let myself in. Hermione sat peacefully at the table scribbling on parchment. I didn’t want to bother her, seeing her there with no worry or guilt for what I just did, clueless to the situation that happened less than 10 minutes ago. I braved myself by taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly as I became nervous. Hermione got up from her chair to stretch as I walked towards her.


“Hermione,”

“Oh, hi honey,” she said startled, as she walked to him. She tipped-toed to give him a kiss, as his face turned to the side, kissing his cheek. “What is it Ron?” feeling worried, while he just stared at the ground.

“Nothing,” he lied, feeling guilty.

“Ron there’s something wrong, I know you…please tell me,” she said lifting his chin so that she looked in his eyes.

He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly shaking his mouth opened and words slowly fell out, “Lucy…Lucy. She kissed me,” as his head dropped back down. Her hands flew to cover her mouth; she just stood there in shock. Stunned by what she just heard.

"She did what?" she said growing angrier by his reply.

"She kissed me," he said feeling terribly scared by her reaction as she just looked down at the ground calmly.

"Ron, where is she?" she said coolly, trying not to feel angry.

"Um...I think she should be in the Gryffindor Common Room with Harry and the rest of them...I think..."he trailed off scratching behind his neck.

"Good," she said, as she ran passed Ron leaving him confused.

      Hermione took off out of the common room, as a thought occured to me...where was she going...and then it hit me, as I raced after her. I hope she knows what she's doing...I ran down the flights of stairs and down a hallway hoping to find Hermione still running before she did something drastic. I turned the corner leading the the Gryffindor Common Room I spotted her saying the password to the 'Fat Lady', allowing the portrait to swing open. I quickened my pace to catch her, and slid thru the portrait before it closed and made my way in the common room to find Hermione scanning the common room.

"Hermione," he said catching his breath, "what are you doing in here?"

"Honey, right now is not the time," she said, looking around the room like a hawk, until her eyes found what she was looking for, "You!"

"Who" he said, as she walked towards Harry, Ginny, Neville, Krystel, and Lucy, sitting on the armchairs by the fireplace.

"Hi Hermione," said Neville looking upfrom his Herbology Magazine, "what are you doing here?"

"You," she said briskly to Lucy, who looked up from her essay and stood in horror dropping her books from her lap.

"Oh shoot," Lucy said, trying to back away from Hermione's approach on her.

Hermione drew closer to her as she whipped out her wand and pointed it at Lucy's face, "What the hell gives you the right to kiss my boyfriend," she demanded.

"Hermione what's going on?" Ginny asked, feeling awkward and scared at what might occur next.

Students in the common room stopped what they were doing, as the attention changed towards Hermione and Lucy's situation.

"I'm going to say it again," said Hermione feeling more angry, "why did you kiss my boyfriend?"

Lucy hesistated to speak, as she gave a brief gulp and spoke, "the question is Hermione...why did your boyfriend kiss me back?" as a smirk came across her face.

"What?" she said turning her focus from Lucy to Ron, who just stood there in dumbstruck.

"Besides, I think he liked it," she said feeling braver as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"That's it you've gone to far," she said getting intensely angrier. "I'm going to do this the muggle way," as she tossed her wand to Ron, who caught it feeling scared at what she might do next.

Hermione quickly punched Lucy in squarely at her right eye with her fist as she fell to the ground. But Hermione didn't stop there as she hovered over her as started to punch madly at her.

     A cry of, "Fight" screamed thru the common room as students gathered around to watch Hermione beat upon Lucy. Colin's camera kept flashing up a storm as Hermione and Lucy started to roll around on the ground pulling and tugging at each other. I just stood there shocked that she would do something like this, taking matters into her own hands.

"Ron," said Harry giving him slap in the arm, "do something before a Professor McGonagall comes in here."

Ron looked at Harry as smiled then looked back at Hermione who gave Lucy a backhanded slap in the face, "Go Honey Go!" as his hand shook with excitement.

"Ron!" Ginny said furious at him for not stopping this mayhem, "break them up!"

"Why Hermione's winning," he said to Ginny who gave him a death stare, as he walked over to the girls rolling over on the floor. "I think that's enough," as he picked up Hermione effortlessly from on top of Lucy, trying to get a last slap out of her before she was out of reach.

Harry helped Lucy up from the ground, "I think we should get you to Madam Pomphrey, to get cleaned up," suggested Harry looking at the cuts and red marks on Lucy's face.

"Ron, let me go," screamed Hermione trying to pull away from Ron's grasp, "I want to kick her..."

Ron threw her over his left shoulder, "now...now...Honey, we don't want you getting a bad reputation now do we," he said, readjusting her on his shoulder.

She started to wiggle her self off of him, "Ron, I swear if you don't let me down, I'm going to kick your..."

"Now...now...Honey," he said coolly, "we don't want another scene now do we."

"Ron, I'm going to take Lucy to the Hospital Wing, I suggest you take Hermione back to your common room so she can cool off," Harry suggested, as he helped Lucy out of the common room.

Hermione eyed Lucy as she walked away from her, "That's right, walk way you freaking sl..."

But was cut off by Ron re-adjusting her again, "You know Honey, this mean and anger side of you is really turning me on," he said turning his head bumping his face into her butt.

"Ron can you put me down, because if your face touches my butt one more time, I'm going to have kick your..."

Slap!

"I can't believe you slapped my butt you freaking prevert," she screamed at him.

"Hey, everyone the shows over now get back to your studies," said Ron to all the students, who walked away sadly that the excitement was over. "I'm taking you back to the common room, so that I can throw you into the pool to cool off,"

"Hey, if you throw me into the pool. I'm going to drag you in also," she snapped.

"Gladly," he said, walking out of the Gryffindor common room with Hermione still on his shoulder.

A/N: Aren't I a great writer...to put in a chick fight scene! I know I'm not a good writer to write Kunfu Figting scenes, but at least it was cool...don't you think! Well leave me a review...because its only getting better and better! lol.

Advertisement: Please read the following FF's...they are worthy enough to be on my Fav's and to be advertised. Which makes it worthy to read, because if you love my story...you'll garuantee love their story:

Reaching Beyond Fear by FantasyFanatic
~*~Letters from Lucy~*~uncut by psychofreak
Author Speaking: Ron, stop playing around with the remote control and turn it back to the Soap Opera Channel before people start to think that the fight was real...

Ronald B. Weasley: Fine, but I wanted to watch the Chich Fight. Hermione was winning!

Author Speaking: What's up with men a chick fights any way?!

Ronald B. Weasley: Well there's...

Author Speaking: Don't get into it, just turn it back before I make you kiss Snape's...

Ronald B. Weasley: Okay, okay...I get the hint. *mum
bles under his breath*

Author Speaking: Thank you!

Ronald B. Weasley: Yeah, yeah, yeah...*picks up remote control*

Channels changes from Wrestling to Soap Opera...



     As we walked up the stairs, my legs started to cramp a bit. Lucy pulled out her wand from her robe and muttered a spell towards her door. She opened the door and led me in.

“I had to take off the spell from my room so you could come in,” as she headed towards her closet searching for the book.

“Oh,”

She finally came out of her closet holding a brand new book that was thick and huge. She handed the book to me as I just looked at it. The book felt smooth with its leather bound cover and it seemed from the look of it that it was opened only once.

“Thank you,”

“Look inside,”

     I opened the cover of the book, it had a note:


          Ron,

     Happy Christmas! Hope you like this book, it took me a while to get it, but I know you’ll enjoy reading it. I have a surprise inside, I hope you like it, my dad and brother got it for me.

                    Lucy


     I read the title of the book, “Quidditch Hall of Fame: Players and Teams”. Flipping to the page where the “Chudley Cannons” are, I froze in awe of what I just saw.


“This page has…has…their autograph,” he said in shock looking at the pictures moving and reading his name and a small message to him.

“I wanted it to be a surprise for you, since you’ll be going home this week for winter holiday, so I decided to give it to you early,” she said with a glowing smile on her face, happy that he liked the book. “Do you like it?”

“Like it, I love it,” as he closed the book and walked towards her giving her a hug, “Thank you so much, I’m stunned, this is a great gift.”

“I knew you’d like it,” as she looked up at him, his arms still wrapped around her. “I have one more surprise to give you,” her heel lifted off the floor and pulled his robes down towards her.

     She kissed me, I didn’t pull away from it, and I just stood there frozen. Then shutting my eyes, I started to get into this kiss. I wrapped my arms closer around her body so that she could lean against me, allowing me to dropping my book on the floor. A second or two passed through my mind blankly. My body stopped aching from head to toe, and then it hit me. Hermione! I pulled away from her, with a confused look of what just happened. I walked over to her bed slowly and sat down still confused of the situation.

“I’m sorry…I don’t know what happen to me there,” he said placing his hands on his knees looking away from her.

He felt someone touching his shoulder and turned to look, “I do…I’ve been in love with you for a long time Ron,” as she leaned in again to kiss him. He pulled away again from the kiss.

“This can’t be happening,” as he stood up from her bed.

“Why?” she asked as she reached for his arm.

He turned around, with a serious look on his face, “Because I’m with Hermione, she’s my girlfriend and I can’t do this to her.”

“But I thought you liked me, how you ask me for things and help,” she pleaded, gazing into his eyes.

“Yeah, but that was because you were my friend. I thought you were with Rob?”

“I am still dating him, its not like we have anything going between us,” she said feeling gloom.

“So why do you want me when you have him?”

“I don’t know, I just fell in love with you from the first time I saw you,”

He fell stunned at her remark, and stood up slowly, “I…I have to go. Hermione is waiting up for me, I’m sorry,” as he grabbed his book from the floor and stormed out of her room running down the stairs.

“Hey Ron, where you going?” called Neville who was sitting by the fire with Harry, Ginny and Krystel, Ron ignored the call and continued to run out of the common room.

     I ran as fast as my tired, aching legs would carry me to my common room. While running through the halls, my mind raced as what to say to Hermione. Should I tell what happen to me, that Lucy kissed me and I kissed her back? Or should I just not tell her and hope that Lucy doesn’t bring this up? But what if I don’t tell her and for some reason she finds out from someone, will she kill me? Hurt me? Torture me? And if I do end up telling her, what will she do, hurt me and Lucy? Or worst, break up with me…

     My mind raced with more questions and assumptions flooding in and out with pros and cons of this situation. I finally reached the portrait of Snuffles as I let myself in. Hermione sat peacefully at the table scribbling on parchment. I didn’t want to bother her, seeing her there with no worry or guilt for what I just did, clueless to the situation that happened less than ten minutes ago. I braved myself by taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly as I became nervous. Hermione got up from her chair to stretch as I walked towards her.


“Hermione,”

“Oh, hi honey,” she said startled, as she walked to him. She tipped-toed to give him a kiss, as his face turned to the side, kissing his cheek. “What is it Ron?” feeling worried, while he just stared at the ground.

“Nothing,” he lied, feeling guilty.

“Ron there’s something wrong, I know you…please tell me,” she said lifting his chin so that she looked in his eyes.

He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly shaking his mouth opened and words slowly fell out, “Lucy…Lucy. She kissed me,” as his head dropped back down. Her hands flew to cover her mouth; she just stood there in shock. Stunned by what she just heard.

“What did you do?” she asked backing away from him slowly.

“I kissed her back,” he said shaking trying to hold back his emotions.

“Why did you both kiss, where were you?” as she walked up to him putting a hand on his arm. He gently placed his other hand on hers rubbing it gently.

“I went to the Gryffindor common room to pick up the book that she said that she had for me,” he said showing the book in his hands, then place it on the table. “Then she asked me to go to her room to get it. She brought the book out, and I loved it so much, I gave her a hug. Then I don’t know, she caught me by surprise, and kissed me.”

“Did you want to kiss her?” She glared at him in disbelief.

“No, I don’t know, it happened so fast and it was weird that when I pulled away, I felt it was too late.”

“So what happened after you pulled away?”

“I said I was sorry for kissing her, and she told me that she loved me for a long time, and she kissed me again,”

     Hermione’s face looked as if a family member died, she stood there confused and with mixed feelings. Rage, anger, hatred, never crossed her mind or her actions. She just stood frozen taking all this information in, like it was nothing.

“Then what happened?”

“I told her that I’m with you, you’re my girlfriend,” he placed both of his hands on her shoulder looking into her eyes. “She told me that I was sort of flirting with her or drawing closer to her, just because I borrowed books from her and invited her to watch Harry and I practice. I think that she did all those things to allow me to get closer to her. So I told her I had to leave and I did.”

“I’m sorry Ron, right now I feel so confused with this situation, but I do have one question to ask,” as she grabbed his hands from her shoulder and placed it in front of her holding his hands. “Do you like her?” she said staring into his eyes.

“I…I don’t know,” as he focused his attention back to the floor.

“Well you have to figure it out if you do or don’t,” she said as she let go of his hands. “I trust you and care about you deeply, and as you girlfriend I’m willing to give you a decision,” he nodded feeling remorse.

“Okay,” still focused on the ground.

“Fine, I’m going to bed now,” she said as she left him standing there, making her way to the stairs.

     I’m relieved that she didn’t throw an argument or tantrum. I thought she would yell at me until someone had to come in to check on us. I’m still so depressed, angry and frustrated at myself. I wish I never met Lucy, or even remember to read that letter. I sat on the couch and stared into the crackling flames of the fireplace. I wish this whole mess didn’t happen, but now I have to decide whether I like Hermione or Lucy. That decision raced through my mind. As I closed my eyes thinking about this situation, my mind fell blankly and so did my heart.


A/N: Come to think about it...I loved the alternate ending better than the real one..don't you think...well give me a review to tell me what you think!

Advertisement: After All We've Been Through... by juliet5368. Please read this awesome FF, she's a really good friend of mine and her story is amazing! You'll definitely want more! Promise...
Closing the Semester by psychofreak
A/N: Sorry it took so long...finals is almost here...and Christmas is also nearing! lol. Thanks to all those who read and reviewed...I have over 2000+ readers on my first chapter! Hooray! Enjoy!


     I awoke from the couch still confused of what just happened last night. Staring into a newly lit fireplace, my mind started racing again. Should I see Lucy again and talk to her about what happened. Or should I just figure this out on my own. I got off the couch and walked towards the bathroom to take a quick shower. While I was showering I heard Hermione come in, so I quickly finished so that I could talk to her. But when I got out, she wasn’t there, in her room or the common room when I finished changing into my robes. So I walked to the Great Hall while my mind flooded with scenarios and different reasons for choosing Hermione and Lucy.

“Hi everyone,” he said taking a seat next to Neville, while looking at Hermione. She seemed interested in her food on her plate as she poked her eggs with her fork. Harry, Ginny, Neville and Krystel just nodded and smiled at him.

     I took another glance at Hermione and then looked around for Lucy. She was sitting with her friends at the end of the table closer towards the staff table. She turned her head and made eye contact with me and quickly changed her focus back to her friend's conversation.

“Ron, what are you going to do for winter holiday?” asked Krystel, putting down her goblet of orange juice.

He swallowed the food that was packed in his mouth, “Mum, wants us to come back to the Burrow, we're bringing Harry with us this year,” as he looked at Harry who nodded.

“That’s great, so Hermione where are going for the holidays?”

She looked up from her plate as the attention came back to her quickly, “Um…my parents are going on a vacation, I don’t know where yet, it’s a surprise,” she shrugged.

“Ron, are you ready for class?” Harry asked, getting up from the table.

“Yup,” he stood up after he drank the rest of his orange juice and then reached for a muffin.

Both walked out of the Great Hall in silence, Harry was the first to break the mute, he asked, “Ron, what happened last night? You stormed out of the common room mad and frustrated? And what’s the deal with Hermione? She didn’t even look at you in there?” They walked out of the castle towards Hagrid’s hut for Care of Magical Creatures.

“Well it wasn’t pretty. You see Lucy…well she kissed me, and I…sort of in a way kissed her back,” he said, slightly scared of Harry’s reaction.

Harry’s stride slowed down a bit, “why did she kiss you and why did you kiss her back?”

“She told me that she loved me and I don’t know why I kissed her, I guess I was wrapped up by the moment, but I snapped out of it when Hermione came into my mind,” he said defensively.

“Well that settles the reason why Hermione is being stubborn and angry, not to mention witchy, also…”

“Okay I get it,” he interrupted him, “but she wasn’t upset about it, she was calm and silent. Surprising she didn’t even yell or try to hit me.”

“Well, maybe because she was hurt on the inside, it must have effected her emotional rather than physically,” almost reaching Hagrid’s Hut.

“She told me that I must decided whether or not I like Lucy,”

“So do you like her?” Ron shrugged.

Harry asked another question, “Ron…do you love Hermione?”

He turned dumbstruck at the question, “Do I love Hermione?” he asked softly to himself.

“Well there’s only one way to find out, come on we're going to Hagrid's,” as Harry walked up to Hagrid’s Hut, he knocked on the door. Fangs ran to the door and started to bark wildly at it.

“Mov’ you bloody beast,” yelled Hagrid, he tried to open the door. “Hi er both, early ter class aren’ we.”

“Yeah, uh Hagrid, did you feed the Hippogriffs yet?”

He looked at them puzzled, “Er…no I haven’, why you ask?”

“I was sort of wondering if we could go and feed them,” he offered.

“Sure help yer selves, the bucket is over ther,” pointing to the bucket full of ferrets on the side of the house.

“Thanks Hagrid.”

“Harry what are we going to do,” said Ron, walking with Harry to get the buckets of ferret for the Hippogriffs.

“We are going to decide who you like the most, using the Hippogriffs,” he said walking towards the Hippogriff fence, “you see how the Hippogriffs are split into two groups, one group will be Hermione and the other Lucy,” Ron nodded, opening the gate.

“Okay the Hippogriffs on the right are Lucy and the ones on the left are Hermione. So let’s begin with the first question. Who would you most likely want to spend time with?”

“Well I like spending time with Hermione...”

“There we go,” Harry said feeling happy as he threw a ferret to the left.

“And, I also like spending time with Lucy,” he said guilty. Harry flung one to the right side.

“Who know you the best?” he asked with a smile, knowing that Hermione would be in the lead.

“Hermione, of course she knows me,” he tossed one to the left, “but Lucy knows me because of my interest in lots of things, its like were compatible...”

“Fine…who has a better body?” he interrupted, tossing a dead ferret up and down in his hand and then to the jumping Hippogriff on the right.

“…lets not answer that question…and just give them both one,” he said scratching his head looking at the top of the trees.

Harry threw a ferret to the left and right side, shaking his head he asked, “okay, who kisses the best?”

He thought on that answer for a moment, “Hermione is amazing…and so is Lucy.”

“What?!” he said with a weird look tilting his head to the side.

“Just toss the ferrets.”

“Okay,” he tossed a ferret to either side, “whose smarter? ...wait, switch the question both of them are smart. Who do you like?”

“I like Lucy, because she is involved in my interest. She loves Quidditch as much as I do, and we can talk for hours about that and many other things. I like how she seems to be thinking the same thing I’m thinking. She’s smart and sweet to everyone, and always finds a way to please people or just to make them feel better.”

“And…” Harry threw a ferret to the right, making a Hippogriff leap into the air catching it.

“I like Hermione, she knows me like she’s my other half, we can talk for hours about anything, argue for days and we always find a way to make up. I like how she cares and worries about me, she can be like my shadow. She’s also brilliant and finds a way to make me laugh and fall her.”

Harry threw a ferret to the left side, and then continued to look at Ron.

“So what do we do now Ron?”

He sighed heavily, “I guess I have to confront Lucy again.”

     After Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid, I started to feel nervous about confronting Lucy again. So as I sat in Defense Against the Dark Arts, taking notes on different types of insects that will save you or kill you. I began writing a letter to Lucy so that she could meet me some where.


          Lucy

     I want to talk to you about what happened last night. I hope that you will meet me tonight, by the lake at 7. Please be there, it's important!

                    Ron


     I folded the letter and stuffed it in my robes. A few minutes passed and class was dismissed. I packed my books in my bag quickly hoping to catch up to Neville.


“Neville,” shouted Ron through the busy hall way, filled with rushing students.

Neville turned around to see who was calling him, “yeah,” seeing Ron rush to him.

“Hey, you’re still walking Krystel to her class right?”

“Yeah,”

“Can you give this letter to Krystel? Can you tell her to give it to Lucy?” he asked, handing the letter to him.

“Sure, no problem,” putting the letter in his robe.

“Thanks, so see you later,” he said, turning to walk the opposite direction.

     After finishing the last class before winter holiday, I decided to eat dinner early so that no one could see me. I waited by the lake for Lucy to come. I sat thinking about the situation that happen last night, my mind raced speedily for answers or ways that could have changed the position I was in. Especially the point that Hermione made, giving me the decision to figure out whether or not I like Lucy. Tomorrow we will be going on Winter Holiday, and I don’t know when will be the next time I will see Hermione, so I have to settle this tonight. I need to decide who I want to be with, Hermione or Lucy?



Rocks made brushing and crackling sounds as someone approached him, “Ron, are you there?”

Ron looked up from staring at the lake and saw Lucy draw closer, “Hey, I’m here,” turning his attention back to the lake.

“I got your letter from Krystel, I wanted to talk to you too,” she said walking towards him.

His hands slowly dropped to his knee, as he looked at her, “I wanted to talk to you because I needed to know something,” he got off the boulder and stood in front of her.

“Yes, what is it?” She asked, reaching for his hand.

He could feel her softly squeezing his hand, taking a deep breathe he asked, “Why do you love me?”

“I love you…” looking into his eyes trying to find the words, “…because of the way you look at me, like what you’re doing now. I feel happy and protected when I’m around you. I just know that...when I’m with you, nothing terrible would happen. We're both compatible with what we like and love, and I can’t find fault in you that would make me pull away.”

     I just stood there absorbing it all in, she described everything she liked about me. Nothing hatred or vial slipped from her mouth. It felt that she was drawing me closer and closer to her. I nodded and just stared into her hazel-green eyes, trying to find reason to pull away from her, to find something wrong with her that would make me use that fault against her for my advantage, but there was none.

“Ron, what did you want to talk about?” she said still keeping the grip on his hand.

“I wanted to confront you, to see if there was anything between us.”

She nodded and gave a soft sigh.

“I like you for being compatible in the same things, how we can talk forever about anything. How you seem to know how I’m feeling and try to find a way to make it all better. You’re smart and beautiful…” he said placing a hand under her chin. “But I want to see if that something is there…”

     I leaned down to kiss her. I could see her eyes slowly shutting as her lips grazed mine. Closing my eyes, my mind started to blacken again. No thought or emotion crossed my mind, and then someone started to appear with a smile. She sat on a bench reading a book; she looked over at me and smiled. Then another image crossed my mind, of someone standing in a door way with sexy smile on her face, it quickly changed to feeling someone kissing me then breaking away with a smile. Without a clue, running through my mind, it clicked again. Hermione!

He pulled away from her slowly with a look of relief on his face, when she asked; “well?” staring at him innocently for an answer.

“Nothing…I couldn’t feel anything,” he said putting his hand down and taking a step back thinking about what he just said.

“Why?” she pleaded, feeling a bit misleading by the kiss.

“Because…” a thought of Hermione crossed his mind as he smiled widely, “I love her,” he said looking into her drowning eyes.

“What did you say?” she said taking a step back to let what he just said sink in.

He nodded to himself, “I love Hermione Granger,” thinking about what he just said.

Feeling hurt of what just happened, she walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, “congratulations.”

“Thanks,” he said relieved with a smile, “I have to go tell her.”

“So what are you waiting for?” she said giving him a playful punch.

     I took off in a run towards the castle leaving Lucy there by the lake. My emotions were racing again, and happiness trickled through out my body and the words, 'I love Hermione Granger,' glided through my mind. I finally loved her; I knew who I want to be with. I finally know where my heart lies and who I’m meant to be with. I raced up the stairs dodging students and a few teachers’ yells at me to stop running, but I didn’t care. I wanted to tell Hermione that I loved her and the whole school. When I arrived at the portrait I caught my breath, I took a deep breathe and made my way into the common room, I saw Hermione as she sat in the same spot.

“Hermione,” called Ron, walking in from the portrait.

She looked up from her parchment and turned to see Ron walking towards her, “hi,”

He walked to her, and shifted her chair away from the table to face him, “I have to tell you about my day,” he said taking in a deep breath.

“Okay,” as she placed her quill on the table.

“It first started when I woke up; I tried to remember what you said about deciding whether or not I like Lucy,”

She gave him a nod and sat back in her chair.

“Well, I talked to Harry after breakfast, I told him about what happened between Lucy and me, then of us and our argument,”

“So you told Harry everything?” questioned her, taking in the thought that other people know about their problems.

“Yes, then he asked my something that stuck in my mind,” he said exhaling slowly looking into her eyes, “he asked me if I loved you, and I just couldn’t answer him.”

“Oh,” feeling uneasy by his remark.

“But, I’m not done yet. Then we went to Hagrid’s to see if we could feed the Hippogriffs, to figure out who I liked better. And through series of questions, it came into a tie, so I told Harry that I had to confront Lucy again which I did,” he spoke, and then gulped deeply.

“What did you and Lucy talk about?” she said placing her arm on the arm rest, feeling scared of his response.

“I met Lucy before I came here, I asked her why she loved me, and she told me. The strangest thing happened while I listened to her, I began to draw a little bit closer because of the things she said. But there was something missing, so I asked to kiss her. Which I did,” he confessed bitterly.

     Hermione face drew pale as a hand flew to cover her mouth. A tear formed in her eye, which soon rolled down the side of her face. I just stood there not being able to look at her as I continued to speak shaking.

“I know I kissed her, I wanted to see if we had something there between us…but there wasn’t,” he said as he got on his knees in front of her. “During that kiss, the only thing that flashed in my mind was you, the kiss meant nothing and I told her that.”

“What did she say?” questioning him, dropping her hands and placing them on her lap.

“She asked me why I couldn’t feel anything? And I told her that ‘I love you’, you are the one that I’m supposed to be with,” he grabbed her hand from the arm rest into his and gazed into her watery eyes. “I love you Hermione Granger.”

She hesitated to speak so soon as she opened her mouth put nothing came out.

“Hermione, please say something…I just told you I love you,” he said rubbing her hand gently.

She spoke softly, “I’m sorry Ron,” pulling her hand away from his grasp, “I don’t know if I love you,”

He felt shattered as he asked, “why?”

“First of all, after I put you in the situation last night, I thought of questions also,” she said sitting up, with her hand still in his, “I thought about how much ‘trust’ I’m putting into myself to allow you to make a decision, and how angry, frustrated, confused, mad, depressed, but most of all, I felt hurt! Knowing that my friend who I trusted to not question her loyalty or her judgment. Whom I just flat out trusted her to be my friend, with no questions asked, so you really want to know how I feel?”

He nodded bitterly.

“I feel abused and used, in how she used not only me but your friends, our friend to get to you. But most of all I felt disrespected by her, but more disappointed in you.”

“Why are you disappointed in me?” he said confused.

“Because I thought you were smart enough to come up with a decision with out meeting her behind my back, and kissing her again. What are you trying to prove, that you have to kiss someone in order to fall in love with them?”

“First of all, you told me to make a decision,”

“And you listened, but why is it this time you had to be the one to kiss her,” she said forcibly.

“I guess I wanted to see if something we had, might be there between Lucy and I.”

“I’m confused…if you knew we had something between us, why did you kiss her again?”

“To see if Lucy and I had the same thing we have,” he fought back.

"So if you found that something that we both shared, with Lucy. Would you have left me for her?" she said, being speechless by his reply.

"I don't know...maybe..."

“I’m sorry Ron, but I can’t go on anymore,” her eyes began to water. Taking in a deep breath to calm her emotions and her tears from falling.

“What do you mean? Are you breaking up with me?” He stood up from the floor, taking a step back looking at her.

“Yes, I trusted you to make the right decision, and for that I thank you for thinking about it, but going about it in the wrong way,” as she stood up from the chair, and wiped a tear from her eye.

“I chose you over her...you told me to make a decision,” he said placing his hand on her shoulder try to find answer from her.

She placed her hand on his face, “and you listened,” she gave him a soft kiss on the lips, “good-bye Ron.”

     I just stared at her, as she walked up the stairs crying. I couldn’t run to her and beg her to come back. Standing here, watching my life slip away, pieces by pieces, of my self slowly drifting and dying with her fallen tears. I know what I did was wrong, I shouldn’t have kissed her; I should have just figured it out with out any contact from her. I didn’t feel angry at Lucy or Hermione, I felt mad at myself, for screwing up twice. I walked to the bathroom and took a long cold shower letting everything that Hermione and I had drain away with the water trickling off my body. Misery seemed to be my best friend right now.

     I dried myself off, and wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to my room. On my way to my room I stopped outside of Hermione’s, I pressed my ear against the door. I could her hear her sobbing in her room, and for me to hear that I just broke down more inside. I walked into my dark deserted room, grabbed a boxer and just lied on my bed, trying to blank out the day.



     I awoke in the morning after getting my luggage ready to go back home today, a note lay on the table.


          Ron

     I’m sorry about what happened last night. But I’m not sorry about the decision I made. I hope that your holiday will be pleasant. Please try not to contact me during the holiday, as much as it hurts you about what happened. It really hurt me twice as much to admit it. Say hello to your parents for me.

                    Hermione


     After reading the note twice, I crumpled it up and threw it forcibly into the crackling flames of the fireplace and stormed out of the common room followed by my trunk. What a great holiday this is going to be.


A/N: Okay...there are good news and bad news...the good news is...this is the real ending! Sorry. The bad news is...I won't be able to continue till Dec. 17, 2004. Sorry. Please leave a review! I know I have to end on an unhappy note...but trust me...it can only get better and better. People go through tough relationships...and its only through the toughness that people learn.
The Sisterly Confrontation by psychofreak
Hooray...no more flipping finals!! Thanks for being patient with me...I would like to acknowledge my Beta for this chapter, Lyra. So if it sounds crappy or looks funny, don't yell at her...you can yell at me! lol. Which I highly doubt that might happen! Oh well, on with the show...


     A week dragged by slowly as I stayed cooped up in my room. Dreading the day this holiday break would be over so I could see Hermione again. Christmas drew closer, slowly haunting me. Wasn’t I supposed to be happy, cheerful, excited, and not think about Hermione all day long, but dream about her every night? I hated waking up; not being able to see Hermione and spend the time in my room reading the book Lucy gave me. Hours pass by steadily, mocking me to get out and do something instead of slumping in my room. Two days before Christmas I decided to leave my cold dark room, and face the harsh cruel world without Hermione.

“Hey, look, Ronnikins actually left his room,” said George mockingly, eating his breakfast with the rest of the family.

“Yeah, it’s like a miracle or something,” replied Fred, slapping a hand dramatically to the side of his face.

“Boys, leave him alone,” said Mrs. Weasley defensively, putting sausages on Ron’s plate.

“Thanks Mum,” he said, grabbing a fork starting to eat slowly.

“Ron, how are you?” Bill asked, putting down his drink.

“I could be better,” he said sarcastically, playing with his food now.

“Ron, I’m sorry about what happened between you and Hermione,” Bill said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

“Well, I’m not,” said Ron resentfully, pushing his plate away from him.

“Ron, what’s gotten into you?” Ginny asked, breaking her conversation with Harry.

“You want to know?” He started to raise his voice as the family turned their attention to him. “It was my fault that she’s not with me anymore, I pushed her away by doing something stupid that I’ll regret for the rest of my life, okay!” Ron exclaimed, getting up from the table and walking out the door, leaving everyone in awe.

     I can’t believe my own family; they don’t know how much I hurt, or what the whole situation was. They can’t help me. I don’t know why I came home; I should have stayed at Hogwarts for the holiday, so I didn’t have to deal with all of this hassle from my family… of my personal life. In my anger and frustration at myself, I decided to go flying to set my mind free. Soaring in the air for minutes, letting all my regret and emotion leave me and float in the air, I soon spotted someone on the ground.

“Ron, come here…” called someone waving at him.

He touched the ground and held his broom while Chablis, Mae, Penelope and Ginny walked to him.

“Ron, we need to talk to you,” said Chablis as the other three followed behind her. “Is it okay?”

He gave them a nod.

“Would you mind if we sit here and talk?” said Mae, pointing to the shady area by the trees as they followed her.

Penelope conjured lawn chairs for everyone as they took a seat. “Well, Ginny decided that we should talk to you about your situation.”

He gave a nasty look at Ginny, who then quickly turned to look at Penelope. “Why?”

“I think you should hear it from a woman’s perspective about your situation, so let’s start from the beginning.”

“None of you understand how I feel, and no one can help me,” he said, crossing his hands in a surly manner in front of his chest.

“Men,” they said in unison, making him look up at the laughing girls.

“I don’t need this from my sisters,” Ron said, standing up and ready to walk away, but Ginny stopped him.

“Ron, we want to help you get over this depression stage,” she said calmly. He considered this and sat back down.

“So, can we start from the beginning?” said Mae as she sat up in her chair.

     I started to tell them from Quidditch practice how I first got the letter, then how I went to see Lucy. She gave me a book, and then she made a move on me. I continued on to tell them about the argument with Hermione. Then the morning with Harry that decided who I liked came after the argument. I felt ashamed about telling them what happened when I confronted Lucy again and how I kissed her. Moving on, I could see their reactions of “oh no’s” “why would you do that?” disappointment, shaking heads, and also a gasp here and there.

“Then she told me that I listened to her by making a decision instead of just coming to a conclusion without questioning the decision she gave me? And then without warning, she broke up with me and I couldn’t get her back. I felt it was too late. I couldn’t draw myself to run after her to beg for forgiveness. So I just stood there and watched her walk away crying,” he sighed as he watched his sisters wipe their eyes and sit back up looking at him, figuring out what to do next.
“Well, I guess there’s nothing we can do now,” said Chablis as she stood up, grasping her stomach and motioning the other sisters to follow her, which they did.

“Hello, where do think you’re going Ginny snapped at them, placing her hands on her hips with a nasty look on her face.

They turned around, laughed, and went to sit back down.

“Ginny, you have to get out of that pose,” said Penelope, trying to hold in her laughter. “Percy said you’re starting to look more like Mum when you do that.”

Ginny took a seat and crossed her arms and legs, feeling a bit embarrassed by Penelope’s comment. Ron just sat there waiting for an answer or a lecture from his sisters.

“I just have one thing to say before I get the worst lecture known to man,” Ron said, sitting back on his chair. “None of this will be said to anyone that’s not here listening.”

They nodded to his remark.

“Well, now that we have that covered, let’s start with Lucy,” said Mae, leaning back and patting her stomach.

“Did you make any excuses to Hermione to see Lucy?” Chablis asked.

“No, I never had to make an excuse to Hermione. I just got letters from Lucy to come and see her, and Hermione just said okay. Then I left.”

“When you got these letters, did you respond to it saying that you couldn’t come or just ignore them because you had other things to do?” questioned Penelope.

“I guess that I never replied to say that I wasn’t coming or that I couldn’t. I didn’t want to be a bad friend.” As he spoke, guilt came over him.

“So did these letters draw you away from spending time with Hermione?” Mae asked, glancing over at Ron, who was playing around with his hands.

He was hesitant to answer. “Well…yeah. I would get a letter and tell Hermione that I had to go see Lucy for something, but I would end up taking a long time because I would talk to Lucy.”

“And you didn’t think that by always leaving Hermione to see Lucy, she would feel that you were pulling away from her, or actually cheating on her with Lucy?” Chablis asked demandingly.

“Well, no…I knew it sort of bugged her that I did that, but I always found a way to make it up to her,” he said defensively.

“Like how, little brother?” said Mae, raising an eyebrow and watching Penelope, Chablis, and Ginny dumbstruck.

“No, it’s not what you’re thinking…I want to someday, but I would just walk with her around the school grounds and take her flying on my broom sometimes at night, stuff like that,” he said, looking at his sisters and sighing.

“That’s so romantic,” Penelope sighed, “Percy never did anything like that for me.”

Ron coughed a bit as he covered his mouth, "Bloody idiot never knew how to ride a broom any way," he muttered under his breath.

Everyone looked at her and laughed. “Poor Percy,” Chablis said, shaking her head, feeling sorry for her but more towards him.

“Okay, we’re slipping off the subject here,” announced Ginny, trying to calm the laughter.

“Sorry, Ginny. Well Ron, I think that when Hermione found out Lucy kissed you, she probably felt that you were cheating on her, because when you started to get those letters, you probably spent less time with her and more time with Lucy, right?” Mae said. Ron gave her a nod, defeated by the situation.

“But I wasn’t cheating on her,” the realization of what he said to Mae dawned on his face.

“But by making her feel that you were making up time with her, she probably felt you were. Do understand what I’m trying to say?”

He gave a nod, smiling sadly, and looked at the ground.

“Ron, don’t feel bad at yourself, you just have to know that your actions good or bad, as sincere as it may have been, does have consequences. You just have to learn how to deal with it and hope that it doesn’t happen again.” Chablis said sympathetically.

“You said you cared about Hermione and you knew that you were meant to be together before you kissed Lucy when you were at the lake. What really made you kiss Lucy?” said Mae as she watched her brother lift his head slightly.

He wiped his face and took a deep breath. “Truthfully, I wanted to kiss Lucy to see if there was really anything there between us, that if something would have happened between Hermione and me, I would have Lucy to fall back on.” He knew that he shouldn’t have said the last few words, feeling ashamed as he waited for their yelling.

Everyone looked at him with horror or a confused face until Ginny broke the silence, “Dog!” She rolled her eyes at him.

“What?”

“You heard me, if you and Hermione would have broken up, you would have gone out with Lucy just like that, not even caring about what Hermione and you have! You make me sick Ronald Weasley, I can’t believe you’re my brother!” she spat at him, as a nasty look crossed her face.

“Thanks for the guilt trip Ginny,” he said, shaking his head, “but like I told you, I didn’t feel anything for Lucy, Hermione came into my mind the whole time, that’s when I knew that I loved her, and that I could never be with anyone else. I still think that there’s hope for Hermione and I to be together,” he said wiping a tear from his face.

“So do you think that she’ll take you back?” Mae asked, wiping a tear and placing a hand on her stomach.

“I can only hope that she will, and that she still has the same feelings I have for her,” he said standing up.

“Well, I hope you both will be together again,” said Ginny, walking over to Ron and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

He whispered to her, “Thank you Ginny, for caring.” He pulled away, seeing a smile on her face.

“What are sisters for?”

“Thank you Penelope, Mae, and Chablis for talking to me about this, I feel a little better that I got it out,” he said sympathetically.

“You’re welcome, little brother,” Chablis said, then placed a hand on her stomach. “Let’s go back to the house, I’m hungry now.”

“Yeah, me too,” stated Mae, catching up to Chablis.

“Come on Ron, let’s go and eat,” suggested Ginny, grabbing his arm as they walked back to the house after Penelope made the lawn chairs disappear with her wand and joined them.

     I felt much better knowing that I should be careful with my actions and how I could lead people on. When we reached the house, my appetite came back to me as I took a seat next to Ginny, who sat next to Harry. He gave me a smile and I nodded back, smiling. I filled my plate with chips, pickles, and sandwiches, starting to chomp away at the food.

“I guess Ron got his appetite back,” chuckled Harry, shaking his head and watching Ron stuff a sandwich in his mouth.

“Chablis, what did you ladies do to him?” Charlie questioned, looking at Ron, who was gulping his drink quickly.

“We just talked,” said Chablis slyly, taking a sip of her drink.

Mae and Bill shook their heads, watching Ron reach for more food.

“Ron, do you know you eat like a pregnant woman?” said Bill, laughing. Mae took it defensively, giving him a slap on the arm.

“What?” Food dropped out of his mouth onto his plate.

Everyone laughed.

“That was gross Ron,” said Ginny, disgusted at the sight.

He swallowed his chewed food, saying, “Sorry about that,” then continuing eating at a fast pace.

“There’s Ron for you,” said Percy, shaking his head and turning his attention back to Penelope.

Ron felt taken by the comment and said, “Hey, Percy when’s the last time you did something romantic with Penelope, huh?”

“Er…on our honeymoon,” he said trying to find the words.

“And when was that, two months ago,” Ron said, dripping with sarcasm and allowing a smirk to appear. Percy’s face dropped.

“Ah, busted,” said Fred laughing.

“You’re in trouble now,” added George. Percy’s face turned red as Penelope looked at him for an answer.

“Thanks Ron, maybe now he’ll think of ways to appreciate his wife,” she said mockingly, giving him a kiss on his cheek. A sign of relief showing on Percy’s face, he entwined his hand into hers.

"Gross, I'm eating here," teased Ron, chuckling to himself recieving an elbow to his side by Ginny.

“I wonder who’s sleeping on the couch tonight,” said Fred, excusing himself from the table, followed by George.

“Thanks for lunch Mum, but we have to get back to work,” George said, pushing in his chair. “Time is Galleons.” With that, two loud crashes sounded and they were gone.

     After helping my mother clean up the table, I took a long nap. In my dream I could only think of Hermione. Even though I’m not her boyfriend, I still love her and always will. I just have to figure out a way to get her back!



Okay...so yeah...there ya go! Hope you all liked it...don't worry it will get better, if not then worst! lol. Leave a review...I miss talking with you all!
The Worst Christmas Ever by psychofreak
A/N: I was going to wait till Christmas and post this chapter because of timing in this story...but since you all loved the last chapter and can't wait to see if Hermione and Ron ever get back together, I thought I would give you all a head start! lol. Enjoy!

Oh...I would like to thank my Beta, "singergirl" for this chapter and the next to come! Thank you...



“Ron, Harry, wake up its Christmas!” Ginny shouted through the door and began to pound on it with her fist.

“Just ten more minutes,” Harry mumbled, sleepily.

“Have it your way then, but Mum said if you two don’t get up, she’ll throw your presents in the fireplace!” Ginny said as her footsteps faded down the hall.

“Ron, wake up,” Harry said swinging his feet to the side of the bed and stretching.

“Okay, I’m up,” Ron said yawning, and sat up stretching.

Harry threw a sweater over his t-shirt, and quickly jumped into a pair of pants, saying, “Come on Ron, before she does throw our presents in the fire.”
Ron put his pants on and picked up a shirt, and walked towards the door.

“Happy Christmas!” said Mr. Weasley, sitting on the couch watching as they came down the stairs, “Since the two of you finally came down everyone’s here. Now let’s begin!”

     I watched sullenly as everyone rushed to open the neatly wrapped presents. I received loads of good candy from Harry and Ginny. I even got something from Fred and George, but I wasn’t going to touch it, because I didn’t want to go near anything that might scar me for life. I received the same maroon sweater I get every year, and even managed to give Mum a forced smile. Charlie and Chablis got me silver dragon claw gloves, which made me look muscular when I put them on, even though they were soft and light. Bill and Mae gave me a coin collection with coins from different countries, and they told me that the total value was ten Galleons.

“Hey, Ron you got one more,” said Bill, throwing a small package to him, watching his face as he looked at it.

Ron read the note on it, and his face just sank, as he put the package aside.

“Who was that from Ron?” Harry asked, putting his present from Ginny down, and catching the package easily as Ron tossed it to him.

“Ron, I’m so sorry,” he said after looking at it a moment, handing the present back.

“I’m not, why would she want something from her ex-boyfriend,” he said bitterly looking at the sent-back package.

Harry first broke the awkward silence between them, “Do you want to go and fly around for a while? I mean to clear your head.”

“Sure.” Ron said as they gathered their unwrapped gifts and went to go stash them upstairs.

     We headed up to my room to put our presents away. I saw the book that Lucy gave me and hurriedly stashed it under my bed, before Harry could see it. A few minutes later, we were walking out to the shed where the brooms were. We flew around for a couple of hours, enjoying the fresh air, until we saw someone signaling us to come down. Ginny stood outside the house, waving at us, clutching a piece of parchment in her hand. Curious, we flew down to meet her.

“Hey Ron,” Ginny said walking up to him and Harry with her head hanging a little low, “here, I want you to read this.”

She handed him the parchment and walked over to Harry placing her head on his shoulder, as he stood there looking confused.

“Who’s the letter from Ginny?” Harry asked looking at Ron who was shaking as he looked at the letter in his hand.

“It’s…from Hermione,” Ron said, answering for her, looking at the familiar handwriting on the outside of the letter.

“Ron, I want you to read it, but don’t get mad because she has been writing to me,” said Ginny regretfully, “I just think you should know what’s been going on.”

     I looked at the letter in my hand”hesitating a little, wondering what would be inside. I stood there, shaking, a part of me wanting to know what the letter says, the other part of me wanting to give it back to Ginny. Finally, I placed my broom on the ground, and opened the letter:


          Ginny

     Happy Christmas! I hope your holiday is going well. My parents and I are at an Orthodontist Convention right now, in Birmingham. We’ve been here for about three days. While I was attending a Medical Clinic Seminar, I met a nice young man there. His name is Max Bond and he’s a student at Exeter College. He’s working for his Doctoral Degree so he can become a Physician. He wants to take care of children, and it’s so sweet, they way he talks about them. Yesterday we went out to lunch, and I had a wonderful time. He’s so sweet and passionate about his work, which makes me feel closer to him. I don’t know if there will be anything between us. Tonight he’s taking me out somewhere, but it’s a surprise. Well, I hope the family is well; say Hello to Harry and Ron for me.

                    Hermione


     I looked scanned the letter over again. She’s already interested in someone that’s not me. This can’t be happening, and so soon. I folded the letter trying not to look mad, angry, disappointed or furious.


Ron quickly shoved the letter back to his sister, “Nice to hear that she’s doing well,” he said, giving a forced smile.

“Oh Ron, I didn’t mean for this to happen, I’m so sorry,” Ginny said taking the letter from him.

“Well, I’ll say it again for the millionth time, I’m not sorry, so don’t feel bad for me.” He said, picking his broom again and flying off into the air.

     So, she moved on, but why? I guess I pushed her to far away that I can’t get her back. Now she’s probably with that guy, making out. Not even thinking about me, and what I hope we had. I didn’t know how fast she could forget about me, I guess I didn’t mean that much to her.

“Ron, wait up!” Harry shouted trying to catch up to Ron flying away from the Burrow.

Ron slowed down as Harry came up behind him, “What do you want Harry?” he said not really interested in having a conversation.

“I just wanted to see how you’re doing,” Harry said, looking at Ron who wouldn’t look him in the eye.

“I’m just peachy,” he said, trying to seem happy, “No, really, how do you think I feel?”

“Well, I don’t know. I just wanted to know if you want to talk,” he said, worried.

“Right now, Harry I don’t really want to talk, my ex-girlfriend is probably off with that Max guy, making out and she’s probably thinking if I should drop dead or something.” he said sarcastically, and couldn’t help letting out a tear.

“So…you still love her?”

He quickly wiped his face, “Yeah, I still do.”

“Well I have an idea, about how we can get her back,” he said rubbing his hands together eagerly.

“You do? So, what do we do then?” he said grinning.

“First I suggest we get down from here, and then go and ask Fred and George if we can work at their shop tomorrow.”

“What? Work at Fred and George’s shop? Are you feeling okay Harry?” he said questioning his comment.

“Yeah, I think I know what I’m doing, come on.” He said flying back to the Burrow with Ron at his tail.

     We both landed on the ground by the shed, and put our brooms away. As we walked back to the Burrow, we discussed how were going to use the money, that we’ll earn if we work, to get back Hermione. I think it should work, since with Harry setting his mind on something, I know that he’s going to find a way to make it right.

“Mum, where are Fred and George?” Ron called, entering the living room with Harry trailing behind.

“Who called for us?” asked Fred, coming down the stairs, with George behind him.

“Look Ron is back from his flight,” bellowed George, as they came into the living room.

“So what’s up?” Fred asked.

“Can we go in my room? I need to ask for a favor,” Ron said, nodding towards the stairs.

“So, what is it that you want to talk to us about?” George asked following Harry with Fred behind him.

“Well Harry and I have an idea in mind,” Ron said opening the door to his room. “And, well, I need a big favor,” trying not to sound desperate.

“What, you need something from us?” George said in shock.

“Really, what could it be?” Fred said taking a seat on Harry’s bed. Ron closed the door and pulled out his wand and placed a silencing charm on it.

“I guess it must be serious since he placed a charm on the door,” said George looking over at Fred, confused.

“Well, I want to become your ‘Lab Rat’ for a small fee.” Ron said, bracing himself for what might happen.

Fred and George looked at each other, but didn’t speak; they just gave each other different looks and then nodded.

“Well we discussed it,” said Fred standing up from Harry’s bed.

“What do you mean you discussed it? You didn’t say anything,” said Harry, puzzled.

“Harry, just because we didn’t say anything doesn’t mean we don’t know what the other person is thinking.” George said tapping his head.

“Well, if Ronniekins wants to become a ‘lab rat’ that can be arranged.” said Fred, grinning widely.

“I don’t want to do anything that might kill me,” said Ron, scared of what he might have just put himself into.

“No, we won’t kill you, we promise.” said Fred lifting his right hand,

“But what can we do experiments, with you, most of them need two people” He said turning his attention to Harry.

Harry just froze at his glance, “Er…fine, I’ll help since this was my idea.”

“Great,” said George, “We’ll start tomorrow, but we won’t get our shipping in till Friday, so I guess you’ll have to do manual labor,”

“Fine by me,” said Ron, “So what is it we have to do?”

“Both of you have to restock our shelves and clean up around the shop.” said Fred.

“Okay, but what about payment?” Harry demanded.

“Hold on, we’re getting there,” said Fred looking over at George who nodded, “We have decided to pay you both eight Galleons each for every experiment tested on you, with our supervision of course. Also we’ll pay you both fifty Sickles a day for stocking and cleaning up. Do we have a deal?”

Fred stuck out his hand to Ron, but Ron wasn’t finished, “I want to get paid fifteen Galleons for each experiment, and get fifty Sickles everyday for cleaning.”

“You drive a hard bargain Ron,” said George, “Alright you’ll get fifteen Galleons for testing every experiment, and fifty Sickles for cleaning.”

Fred shook Ron’s hand, as George did the same with Harry.
“No word about this to Mum?” Ron asked, needing reassurance.

“Are you mad, if she found out that her little Head Boy has been doing experiments with our stuff, she’ll do more than kill us, she might even disown us,” said Fred mockingly.

“No worse, she might take our picture off the Weasley clock downstairs,” added George as they left his room.

“Harry you better be sure about this,” said Ron, lying on his bed thinking over what they just did.

“I can’t believe I just sacrificed myself to Fred and George, I don’t even want to think of what they might experiment on us.” Harry said, sitting wearily on the side of his bed.

“Same here.” he sighed closing his eyes.


     A/N: Hope you all like it...can you feel the anticipation rising for what I'm about to have planned! lol. SUFFER till I return!
Lab Rats for Weasley Wizard Wheezes by psychofreak
A/N: I hope you all had a great Holiday! And yes, I am back! Ha Ha Ha Ha...I hope you all like this chapter! There is no real meaning to this chapter...I just thought it would be fun to add! lol. Well enjoy...


     Weeks have passed since the New Year, and have unfortunately started to feel sick, hyper, clammy, burning, and all different types of symptoms, Fred and George have made Harry and I test. It was a nightmare going through half of them. I kept reminding myself, do this because of Hermione or this is worth it for Hermione.

     I felt so sorry for Harry, for allowing himself to go through this, even though countless of times, I told him to stop and forget about it. But he told me that this was supposed to help get Hermione back, and I just agreed and continued to be a lab rat. Mum was sort of catching on to Harry, who always had to rush to the bathroom. Fred and George got evil at times and would deny us the antidote for some of their treats just to see how long the symptoms would last. I almost hexed them once because I kept sneezing and yellow gunk kept coming out of my nose every time and if I pinched my nose shut, it would either come out of my ears or my mouth, and that was even worse.



“Here you guys, try this one.” George said, handing them a red licorice wand.

“What does this do, make me gag something purple?” said Harry sarcastically, making Fred and George feel offended.

“Now Harry if you don’t want to do this, you don’t have to,” Fred reassured him, and Harry nodded.

Ron took the wand and examined it, “So what does this do?” he said, and then sniffed it.

Fred said, “It looks like harmless candy right”

George added, “”if you eat it, you should wait a couple of seconds”

“”then it’s suppose to make you drowsy”

“”and soon you’ll pass out”

“”you’ll wake up with the flu”

“”the cool thing about this the counter curse is”

“”the blue licorice wand, and it cures those”

“”that have the flu or fever”

“”so in a way of selling jokes, it comes with its on antidotes!” Fred said.

“We’re geniuses, right Fred, and we can sell it less than most potions because they don’t want to eat candy,” said George grinning, “the only thing is we don’t know how long a person stays passed out, that’s why we have to time it.”

“Ready?” said Fred holding a small stopwatch.

“Cheers Harry.” said Ron dully, lifting his licorice wand.

     Once I took the first bite, I could taste the sweetness of the candy, it tasted just like a normal licorice wand. After a few chews, sweat was all over my face and my sight became blurry. I could see Harry wiping his face and shaking his head wildly, as my legs started to give way and buckled under me. I lay on the ground, on my side trying to straighten out my vision, I squinted my eyes continuously, until darkness filled my head.

“Ron…Ron…are you alright?” he heard someone say.

“What?” mumbled Ron, who started to rub his throbbing head.

“You passed out for nearly two hours.” said someone else, still clueless who it was.

“Here eat this.” The first person said giving him something to chew on.

Ron slowly chewed on the piece of candy as he snapped out of his dilemma, and demanded, “What happened to me?”

“Ron, you fainted, like we said.” Fred replied as he looked over at Harry, who sat on the ground, smiling.

“We gave the blue licorice and you came back to your senses,” George added, walking over to them.

“Well, it’s not too bad. It’s been almost two hours since you moved. Harry moved first. Both of you looked stiff as board but still remained breathing normally.”

“I would say this passes another Weasley test,” said George placing the candy back into the container.

“You’re right there, George!”

“Okay, can we go home now?” asked Ron, trying to stand on his own.

“Yup, you best be doing that,” said George, “Oh and one thing before you go,” he reached into his pocket, and George tossed each of them a bag full of coins. “Here’s your payment, for helping out and being our ‘lab rats’.”

“It also has interest just because, we were sort of pleased that Mum didn’t yell at us for doing this to both of you,” added Fred.

“Well we’ll have to give some credit to Ginny,” said Harry, “she’s been trying to keep your Mum busy doing stuff around the house and actually spending ‘quality time’ with her.”

“Yeah,” said Ron, “Thanks for paying us, see you at home,” he headed towards the fireplace, following Harry.
“Nope, were going to our apartment, we don’t want to hear more of Mum’s ranting.” said Fred laughing.

“That and think she might get mad, if she found out where you got the money,” replied George.

“Well, we will see you later.” said Ron, as he grabbed some Floo Powder and walked into the fireplace, shouting, “The Burrow,” as green flames erupted, making him disappear.

     When we got back to the Burrow, we found Ginny talking to Mum, but she quickly ended the conversation when Harry rolled out of the fireplace. She rushed over to him and pulled him into a passionate kiss, but was soon interrupted by Bill. Lately Harry and Ginny haven’t had much private time to spend with each other. The Weasley men would always find a way to interrupt them and their bonding by either sitting in between them or always going where they would want to go. I felt sorry for them. No privacy at all, I guess their still to overprotective about Ginny, since she’s the baby and the only girl.

     We then went up stairs to check out how much we got paid. I sat on my bed and emptied the pouch. I counted about 200 Galleons. I never had so much money in my life. I scooped up the money in my hand dropped it back down on my bed. I knew Fred and George were rich, but I didn’t know they were this rich. My eyes grew steadily wider as I could think of the things I could buy with it for Hermione.


“So Ron, what are you going to do with your money?” Harry asked, placing the pouch on his trunk.

“I’m going to get something for Hermione, that’s totally going to knock her off her feet.” said Ron, tossing the pouch in the air, hearing the coins cling.

“Mm hmm…” said Ginny, tapping her foot impatiently, “I’m waiting,” sticking out her hand.

“Sorry about that Ginny.” said Ron, pulling out ten Galleons from his pouch and handed them to Ginny.

“Thank you Ron, and you?” she said turning her attention to Harry.

Harry walked up to her and gave her ten Galleons also, “Here you go my dear” he said smiling, and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

“Thank you,” she said grinning, “You two better be pack, before Mum has a fit that you both weren’t packed yet,” she walked out the room.

“So what are you going to do, when you see Hermione tomorrow on the train?” Harry asked, as he fell onto his bed.

“I’m going to say hi to her and hope that she doesn’t ignore me,” Ron said, also lying on his bed.

     I can’t wait to see Hermione again. Through out this whole holiday, the only thing I could think of was her. The only reason I felt doing anything was because of her. I hope that when I see her tomorrow she won’t ignore me. I just feel so excited and nervous, just thinking about seeing her again.


A/N: Thanks for reading my story! Please leave a review...great to be back! I'll update again later this week before the New Year! SUFFER till I return! he he he...
The Distance Relationship by psychofreak
A/N: Okay...like I promised another one before New Year's! Maybe if I get a lot of reviews and readers I might add another one! But its up to everyone...Enjoy!


“Harry and Ron, you two first through the barrier,” called Bill rushing to through the busy King’s Cross, grasping Mae's hand.

“I’m so happy Mum and Dad had to things with the you-know-what so they didn’t have to come and yell at us,” said Ron to Harry before they hit the barrier.

     I arrived and first looked at the shiny red Hogwarts Express, with students that piled into the train. Harry followed after me, with Ginny, Bill, and Mae.

“Okay now does everyone remember the plan,” said Ron to Harry and Ginny who nodded. “Okay, we'll see you later Ginny.”

Ginny left with her trunk towards a man that placed her trunk on the train, “you alright Ron,” asked Harry watching Ron scanning the crowd.

“Huh…yeah I’m alright, I guess I’m just nervous seeing Hermione that’s all,” staring into the crowd.

“Well see you all at Graduation, we have to go,” said Mae giving Ron a hug.

“Good bye and thanks for bringing us,” Harry told Bill and Mae.

“You're welcome, and Ron don’t worry, everything will turn out alright,” said Bill giving Ron a pat on the back.

“Yeah I guess your right,” Ron replied with a nod. “Thanks,” as they both smiled and Apparate with a crack.

“You ready?” Harry asked, staring at the train.

“As I’ll ever be,” Ron said taking in a deep breath, dragging his trunk towards the train, with Harry following.

     The train ride back was pleasant. Neville shared a compartment with us, as we talked about our holiday. Neville still couldn’t believe that Harry and I actually tested out Fred and George’s candy. He thought we were mental or tricked by a spell. He was surprised we actually looked normal or didn’t have any permanent brain or organ damage.

     The train ride was long and boring, even though we ate all the treats off the trolley with our money, I still felt nervous and scared to face Hermione again. The train slowed down as we arrived in Hogsmeade. Exiting the train I could see Ginny and Krystel walking with Hermione to one of the horse-less carriage, laughing amongst them selves. She seems to be happy and content, not thinking about me.

     The carriages rolled up to the brightly lit castle, and I couldn’t help but feel even more nervous. My stomach felt that it was in knots, that kept turning, twisting and stretching, which made me want to hurl at any moment. Harry nodded at me occasionally, and I nodded back and gazed out the window as we moved. I tried so hard not to think of Hermione. When we arrived at the Entrance doors and walked in, the Great Hall was filled with students and teachers.


“Hey Ron,” said Neville placing a hand on Ron’s shoulder. “Are you going to go in?”

Ron snapped out of his trance, “Huh, Er…”

“Ron she’s right there, sitting next to Ginny and Krystel,” pointing over to the Gryffindor table, watching Ginny, Krystel, and Hermione having a conversation.

“Thanks,” he said still motionless.

“Aren’t you going to go over there and say hi to her?”

“Huh, well…”he hesitated, “should I?”

Neville looked at him confused, “well let me see…yeah you should.”

“Okay,” he said bracing himself taking a step forward, “not today though,” turning around walking out of the Great Hall entrance.

“Ron where you going?” Neville called out to Ron. Neville shook his head and walked towards his friends, but looked back to see Ron turn the corner.

     What am I doing? I'm suppose to try and get back together with Hermione and now I’m walking away from her. I’m such an idiot. I walked through the halls and passed the many portraits that scolded me for not eating at the Great Hall. I took the long way back to my common room, still thinking over in my head, the reason I left.

     Why am I so nervous to talk to her or even get close to her? I can’t even control myself right now, why am I so afraid? When I finally saw Snuffles, I felt so frustrated and tired that I just sat on the couch stared into the fireplace. Watching the flames flicker and dance around made me think of Hermione’s hair whisking in front of me. The way she twirled her hair with her fingers and how we danced together, her hair would float with the wind.


“Mr. Weezy sir,” called a familiar voice. “Mr. Weezy…”

Ron turned left to look at someone standing next to the couch with a trolley cart. “Hi Dobby, what can I do for you?”

“Mr. Weezy sir, Mr. Harry Potter sir asked me to bring you some food. Since you didn’t attend the feast tonight,” Dobby said pushing the trolley closer to Ron.

Ron could see a plate filled with roast, potatoes, carrots, onions, and a piece of pie, and a glass pumpkin juice, “Thanks Dobby, this looks great.”

“You are very welcome Mr. Weezy,” said Dobby, walking away bowing humbly.

     I looked at the food breathing in the wonderful aroma, and picked up a fork to eat. After I ate, I just left the tray there on the table, and focused my attention back to fireplace. I hoped to fall asleep on the couch before Hermione came in. The flames burning my eyes made me tear a bit to stop dancing of the colors reflecting in my eyes. I felt so intrigued and mystified that I feel into a trance in front of the burning show.


     I awoke to an eerie door closing, as I glanced upwards seeing the ceiling of the common room. I looked over to the clock by the wall and quickly jumped up from the couch due the time. I rushed to the bathroom to freshen up, and then headed upstairs to put on a new set of robes. Grabbed my bag which laid on the side of my bed and quickly rushed to the Great Hall, to get something to eat before class started.


“Look who’s back from the dead,” said Neville to Harry stuffing his face with oatmeal.

“Hey, guys. I guess the girls left already,” Ron said taking a seat next to Harry.

“Ron, why'd you run away last night?” Harry said placing his spoon in his bowl.

“I guess, I felt scared,” Ron said grabbing some fruit with his spoon and placing it in his bowl.

“Well I'm glad you didn’t come, because Hermione wouldn’t or couldn’t stop talking about that guy she met,” said Neville shaking his head at his bowl.

“Thanks for bring it up numb skull,” said Harry reaching over the table, giving Neville a slap on the side of his head.

“Hey, what was that for?” Neville asked rubbing his head furiously.

“Don’t tell me I have to slap it back in your head,” Harry said looking at Neville seriously.

“Guys, I know who you’re talking about,” said Ron playing around with the fruit in his oatmeal.

“Nice going scar head,” said Neville sarcastically which made Harry jump.

“You want to take this outside, grandma’s boy,” snapped Harry wiping out his wand which made Neville do the same.

“Oh look, two idiots fighting over me,” said Ron laughing at the situation, “sit down before I give both of you detention with Snape.”

Harry and Neville felt stupid and placed their wands in their robes and sat back down.

“Now can we start by doing something about my little situation, we have to get certain people to run out our plan,” Ron whispered to Harry and Neville.

“Well the girls are doing their job by keeping an eye on Hermione and making sure to tell us anything that happened on her vacation, and to see if she still has any feelings for you,” Neville added, leaning in.

“We just need a few more people to do the hard part of this plan,” added Harry. “I know who we can use.”

“Who?” both questioned.

“That’s for you to find out. Don’t worry I’ll show you, oh and remember we have Quidditch practice tonight, the game is in three weeks.”

“Right,” replied Ron, taking in a spoon full of his oatmeal.

“Well hurry up, we’ll be late for Hagrid’s class,” Harry sugested, picking up his belongings and stood up to leave.

Ron took one more scoop and swallowed harshly, “see you later Neville,” he said grabbing his bag and standing up.

“Bye.”


     The classes that I had Hermione in, I tried to confront her in different ways, but for some reason she would either ignore me completely or jump into a conversation with someone which left me stranded. I knew I deserved it, but for how long? I even tried the old trick in the book, by asking Professor Harrington to place Hermione and I together, but she found a way to slip out of my plan. I tried not to care much about it, even though I felt hurt. So I brushed it out of my mind, and continued with my work. After a quick dinner in the Great Hall, I went to the locker rooms early.

     When I walked to my locker, I opened it to reveal the picture of me and Hermione at the Halloween Dance, dancing happily. Colin took that picture and found me when he developed it, so I stashed it on my locker room door, so that I could remember how happy we were. I stood and stared at the picture for a moment. Hermione smiled and looked like she had a good time.


“Ron you’re here early,” called Jason walking in the locker rooms with Spencer trailing him with their bags.

“Yeah, I guess I couldn’t wait to fly,” Ron replied, taking off his shirt and placing it in his locker pulling out his practice uniform.

“So how was your holiday,” said Spencer opening his locker and pulling out his uniform.

“It could have been better, I ended up being a lab rat to my older brothers,” said Ron with a chuckle as Jason and Spencer shook their heads.

“So what was the strange thing you’ve tasted?” Jason asked putting on his pads.

Ron buttoned his uniform, “I think the strangest one was trying this candy called ‘polyups’ it was this type of chewy candy that comes in many different flavors. It tastes really good, but once you swallow it a few seconds later, you start hiccupping like a mad man. If you try to drink water, it makes it louder, and if you hold your breath the candy makes hiccups last longer. It was sort of funny and not so much fun at the same time. But when the hiccups finally stops, your stomach and throat hurt so much from regurgitating, you feel like passing out,” he finished strapping on his knee pads.

“Wow, I wouldn’t mind trying that one out, it doesn’t seem that bad,” said Spencer walking over to the broom closet.

“Yeah, it doesn’t unless you like hiccupping for 10 minutes straight, and if you hold your breath for more than 10 seconds, it adds on 5 minutes more,” Ron said sarcastically.

“Okay never mind,” Spencer said feeling stupid he suggested it.

“Wow, half the team here already, and dressed,” Harry said coming in the locker room. “I’m impressed; my team keeps getting quicker and more enthusiastic every time. I definitely feel we’re taking home the Quidditch cup this year.”

Asher came in over hearing the conversation, “of course were going to win, if we beat Ravenclaw, and hope that Hufflepuff loses to Slytherin by less than 500, we’ll win the cup for sure,” he said walking to his locker.

“Now that’s what I want to hear,” said Harry hyper and ready to practice, “okay team finish up in ten minutes and then on the field for warm ups.”


     After a long, vigorous practice that Harry droves us into, Ginny flew towards Harry and I while we were putting away the ball equipment.

“Hey guys, great practice,” said Ginny to Harry and Ron carrying the ball case.

“Yeah, if you like following ‘Captain Blood’ here,” said Ron looking over at Harry.

“Ron if you can’t hack it, we can always find a first year to replace you,” Harry said with a smirk.

“Don’t start Harry, no first year can replace me,” Ron said boastfully.

“I think you should get your head out of the clouds for a moment and listen to what I have to say,” Ginny said shaking her head at her brother.

“So what’s up, Gin,” said Harry as they touched the ground and placed the ball case down.

“Well, lately since we’ve been back, Hermione has really opened up and talked to Krystel and I,” she said placing her broom on the ground.

“And,” both said.

“And she’s coming to the point were she’s starting to compare you, with that guy Max, and for some reason she’s holding back on something,”

Harry looked puzzled, “so let me get this straight, she’s comparing Ron to this Max fellow?”

“Yes that’s what I’m trying to say, and for some reason Ron, I think you might be winning,” she hesitated to say.

Ron looked at her wide eye, “she still has feelings for me,” he said shaking his head in disbelief, “and I thought all this time she hated my guts.”

“Well, she still does, sort of…but she’s trying to get over it, that’s why I think we should start with the plan as soon as possible, because she’s very clever and I think she’s holding back something that she won’t tell any of us.”

“Okay, we can start tomorrow, but I don’t know how long it’s going to take for it to finally take place,” said Harry scratching his head.

“We just have to try and make it work,” said Ron. “Harry did you talk to that person who can help us?”

“Yeah, we can meet with her tomorrow,” he replied.

“Good, well I just hope this plan works,” Ron said, letting out a heavy sigh.

“Don’t worry Ron it’s going to work, believe me,” Ginny reassured him.

“Thanks both of you, well I guess we should be going it’s getting kind of late,” Ron said picking up a side of the ball case.

“Yeah, you’re right,” said Harry, picking up the other side and walked back to the locker room.


A/N: Another chapter before the New Year...maybe I might be generous and leave another one! Please review...I love getting responses, good or bad. SUFFER till I return!
Operation Commencement by psychofreak
A/N: Happy New Year!! lol. Well I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year!! See you all next year! Enjoy!


“Harry, where are suppose to be?” Ron questioned as they walked down a dark corridor.

They passed a few spiders webs and scurrying rats, in the dimly lit walk way.

“Can we hurry up and get there,” Ron said, feeling a bit scared of his surroundings.

“Ron, get a hold of your self, were almost there,” Harry reassured him, walking in front of Ron with his lit wand following the path while glancing at this Marauder’s Map.

“Well can we pick up the pace, I feel something crawling on me,” Ron said wiping frantically at his robes.

“Just don’t scream like a girl, okay,” mocked Harry walking up to closed door.

Harry opened the door and walked inside revealing different ingredients along the cabinet walls and different size cauldron, flasks, bottles, and already made potions.

“Okay, search around for the ingredients as fast as possible and put them in the bag, quietly,” said Ron walking towards a cabinet full of insects and plants in jars.

“Look Ron, this one has a monkey’s heart in it,” Harry said tapping at the jar watching the heart float around.

“Ewe, this is what a gillyweed looks like, I can’t believe you ate that Harry,” said Ron disgusted, looking at the plant in the jar, squirming around. Harry came up from behind him and looked at it.

“Yeah, well it tastes worst then what it looks like. Come on we only got half the ingredients,” said Harry walking back to the other cabinets.

     I scrolled my eyes across a white plant that we needed and placed it in the bag, and then searched for powder root of Asphodel, Aconite, powder horn of Bicorn and a few other ingredients that I never heard of but followed the list.

“Ron, do you have all the ingredients on your list?” Harry asked, walking over to him holding a few bottles and a brass cauldron.

“Yeah, come on let's go, this place is starting to freak me out,” stated Ron quietly putting the ingredients in the bag.

     We both locked the door behind us and made our way out of the dungeons. It was so scary and creepy down there, I don’t know how Professor Snape can handle living there. Well we finally made it out and it seemed as if no students or teachers have woken up, so we made our way towards my common room to stash the ingredients there until we meet up with the person Ginny suggested.

     Good thing Hermione wasn’t up yet, because I didn’t want her to walk in on me and Harry hiding illegal possession in our common room. After we hid the bag in a closet, we walked to the Great Hall, luckily some students were up and eating. We ate quickly so that we had time to complete the beginning stages of our plan.


     After morning classes, during my break I caught up with Harry in Moaning Myrtle’s lavatory, waiting for this person that Ginny suppose to bring to help us with our plan.


“Where the bloody hell is she?” Ron questioned, pacing back and forth in front of the sinks.

“Don’t worry she’ll be here, just calm down," Harry suggested sitting on the floor watching Ron pace back and forth.

“If she’s late, I’m going to bloody hell lose it,” Ron said angry and frustrated.

“Ron cool off, okay I’m here,” said Ginny walking in with a girl next to her.

“Who’s your friend,” said Harry coolly.

“This is Claire, she’s in Ravenclaw,” Ginny said turning to a girl with black hair in a ponytail, that had dark brown eyes, around the same height as Ginny.

“Hi, so do you have the stuff?” Claire said looking at the bag on the ground.

“Oh right…” Harry said standing up holding onto the bag, and handing it to her, “here you go.”

Claire looked in the bag, and examined everything in there, “good to see that you have everything,” she said with a nod looking in the bag.

“Ginny, do you think she can do this?” Ron asked quietly looking at Ginny with a puzzled look.

“I'll have you know, that I am very skilled in the art of potion making. I've invented many potions before I’ve attended Hogwarts, and yes this potion seems to be quite easy, it may take time to conjure,” she said closing the bag and swinging over her shoulder.

“Sorry I asked,” said Ron feeling a bit embarrassed, “so how long do you think this is going to take?”

“Five days tops, if you want it done right,” stated Claire.

“Great,” Ron said, scratching behind his neck.

“Ron…” said Ginny looking at him then to Claire.

“Oh sorry,” he said handing her fifteen Galleons, “try not to mention this to anyone.”

“Alright,” Claire said taking the coins and placing them in her robes, “I’ll give it to Ginny when I’m done.”

“See you both later, we’re going to be late for Potions,” said Ginny.

Harry walked over to her and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, “thank you Ginny,” he said slightly blushing.

“You're welcome,” she whispered in his ear, and gave him a quick kiss before leaving with Claire out of the lavatory.

“Harry I think you should take a cold shower before we head to class,” teased Ron laughing at Harry.

“Shut up Ron,” said Harry giving Ron a punch on the arm, “come on we’re going to be late for Charms.”


     A few days passed as Hermione and I drifted apart from talking or even making eye contact, but I knew she was looking at me when I least expected. Ginny received the potion yesterday from Claire. I examined it over and over again, and it looked perfect. Harry even said it looked just the right color and texture to it, and I felt ready that we should conduct the plan tonight.

“You both ready?” said Ron from inside the Room of Requirements.

The room was filled with soft color material streamed from every corner of the room, in the middle was a small round table, contained with snacks and drinks while on the out skirts of the table there were hundreds of flat pillows along the floor and ground of various sizes.

“Yeah, I have to get Hermione from the Library, in ten minutes and bring her here for a 'girl’s night out',” said Krystel grabbing her school bag from the side of table.

“And I wait in here until both of them come back,” said Ginny sitting on a chair rapping her finger on the table.

“Good,” said Ron checking off everything in his head, “and you two?” turning to Harry and Neville.

“We’ll be quiet standing in that closet, trying not to make any noise and feel that we don’t exist,” said Harry mimicking his speech that he said years ago, while Neville just nodded.

“Right you are,” said Ron feeling even more nervous as a sweat dropped from the side of his head.

“Ron,” snapped Ginny.

“Chill!” Everyone shouted at Ron. He jumped back in shock which made him stumble and fall on a pile of pillows on the floor.

Everyone laughed.

“Thanks,” Ron said sarcastically feeling a bit embarrassed, “well let’s get to our places then.”

“I’ll be back,” said Krystel walking towards the door.

     I got up with the help of Harry and Neville, who couldn’t stop laughing. I pushed them towards the closet, and shoved them forcibly in. We used Fred and George’s “Extendable Ears” to listen to the conversation. Five minutes passed as we stood cramped in that closet, my leg started to fall asleep. We could hear the door finally open, as I knew that Krystel brought Hermione in the room.

     At first they started to chat while I heard clinging sounds from Ginny who grabbed the Butterbeers that we left for them. Now all we had to do was sit and wait for Hermione to finish drinking her drink, and wait for Ginny to ask the question when she’s finished so we can come out to confront her. The rambling and laughing went on for almost a half an hour, and then finally Ginny started to speak again.


Ginny placed her bottle on the floor next to her and began to speak, “Hermione, what part of a man's body do you like?”

Hermione startled a bit at the question and started to think, “I love a man that has tight abs and smooth muscular chest,” she said with wide eye picturing the image.

“Oh really, I like Harry’s rock hard abs and his tight butt,” added Ginny, opening another Butterbeer. “Why who’s abs are you picturing Hermione?”

With out hesitation Hermione spoke, “Ron’s.”

Krystel gasped at her answer, but Ginny’s Butterbeer sprayed out of her mouth and onto the pillows left of her.

“Excuse me,” said Krystel stunned. Hermione looked at them puzzled.

“I said Ron.”

     When I heard Hermione say my name, I charged out of the closet looking at her wide eye, as she screamed moving backwards with a frightening look on her face.

“Ron what are you doing here?!” Hermione screamed at him, as he walked up to her.

“Hermione don’t be mad, but I wanted to know, I had to know,” said Ron in a calm tone walking slowly towards her.

“What do you want to know?”

“Everything,” he said stopping only a few feet from her, when her reached into his pocket pulling out a small vile, “this is Veritaserum,” holding it firmly in front of him.

“I know what that is Ron, but why do you have it, did Lucy make it for you?” Hermione asked confused staring at the vile in his hand.

“No, she didn’t…a girl Claire did.”

“And who is she, your new girlfriend,” she spat at him.

“No she’s Ginny’s classmate, but I have this for one reason,” he said opening the vile and drank all its content. “So that I can know the truth and for you to know the truth, about everything.”

“But I didn’t drink any,” she said slightly confused.

“Hermione, I put some in your Butterbeer before you came in,” said Ginny guiltily looking down, “please forgive me Hermione?” Harry walked over to her and embraced her.

“Okay, so you made me take Veritaserum,” she said looking up at Ron still standing, “fine I want to ask you something?”

Ron nodded nervously.

She gulped and took a deep breath,” Why did you really kiss Lucy?”

Ron couldn’t control his thought as the potion seemed to talk for him, “I kissed Lucy because I felt that if something between us were to happen. I knew that I could fall back on Lucy, because I wanted to take the easy way out of our relationship.”

“And…”

“I couldn’t put myself through it, because I didn’t want to take the easy way out, I wanted to be with you and by the time I realized that. I knew it was to late to be with you by telling the truth. I didn’t want to lie to you. I wanted to be honest with you,” Ron said calmly, taking in a deep breath.

“Okay, so you want to be honest,” she said raising her tone a little, “when we were back at the Burrow, some one put a sticking gag on my things which made me stick to anything that touched me,” as she began to stand up, “who did it?”

Ron wanted to hold in the words but it flew out, “Harry and I did that as a prank on you and Ginny,” as his hand flew over his mouth.

“So you and Ron had that prank for me and Hermione!” Ginny shouted at Harry who just looked stunned as he received a punch in the arm.

“Sweetheart that hurt,” said Harry rubbing his arm, “thanks Ron.”

“It’s the potion you idiot,” snappd Ron looking at Harry with a sorry look. “Fine Hermione, you want to play like that. That time when I asked you if you think I was sexy, do you still think that I am?”

“Yes,” she said closing her eyes not wanting to see his reaction.

“I knew it,” he said with a wide grin on his face.

“Okay,” she said crossing her arms. “Can we get on with this little charade?”

“What’s the deal with that guy that you met on vacation, what happen between you two and from the beginning without hiding any details?” he said looking into her brown eyes as she spoke calmly.

“His name is Max Bond; I met him at a convention that I went to. I talked to him for hours about his practice and his interest in the medical field. So we talked, and talking led to dating. And dating him I felt safe, happy and sort of missing something.”

“So what happened between you two, do you like him, did he kiss you?”

“We went out for lunches and dinners together, and yes you could say that I liked him. And he did kiss me...”

Ron felt terrible about what he just heard, “And…”

“And what,” she spat back.

“Did you feel anything for him?” he said as a tear fell from his eye, feeling that he lost.

Hermione looked down for a moment and just gazed at him, letting a tear trickle from her eye falling down her face and dropped to the floor before she answered, “No…”

“Why?” he asked walking up to her, wiping a tear off her face gently with his hand.

“Because it’s like what you said to me, I only could see you in my mind. The whole time I was with him, I felt as though I was with you, but when he kissed me I tried so hard to push you out and just concentrate on me and him. But I couldn’t,” as tears started to steadily flow from her watery eyes.

“Because,” he said holding her head with his hand and wiping a tear with his thumb, as he gazed into her eyes.

“Because I love you…” she said softly thinking about what she just said, “I…I love you.”

     I just beamed at her as she said those words. I leaned in slowly closing the space between us as our lips gently touched, her hand started to crawl up my waists as my hands lifted her chin slowly upwards, deepening our kiss passionately.

Ron pulled away slowly from her gazing at her, as she opened her eyes slowly, “tell me you felt something?”

She looked up at him and just flung her arms around his neck pulling him down for another kiss. Applause from their friends seemed to break out.

“It’s about time,” said Harry clapping wildly at them. “The truth’s uncovered,” Ron and Hermione blushed in front of them, for it was the second time that they had to be matched.

“The next time we have to do this, you both need to pay us,” said Krystel wiping away her tears, as she stood next to Neville clapping and smiling at them.

“Ron next time don’t screw up, and Hermione I’m glad you came around, my brother is a good person, slow but good,” Ginny said walking up to Hermione giving her a hug, “and can you please forgive me for tricking you?”

Hermione pulled out of the hug still embracing Ginny, “of course I forgive you, or is that the potion talking,” she said with a smirk.

“Okay you three,” Neville butted in, “its time we go before Ron and Hermione give us detention with Snape,” he teased shuttering at the thought.

“Yeah, well hurry it up,” said Ron teasing as they walked out of the room, “now where were we,” pulling Hermione towards him.

“I think right about here,” she said pulling his shirt down towards her as their lips connected tenderly. Ron unexpectedly picked Hermione up in his arms, holding her back and legs which made Hermione jump.

“I haven’t been like this for a long time,” she said wrapping her arms around his neck, as he walked towards the open door.

“I missed you so much Hermione,” he said walking out of the doorway and closing the door with his foot.

“I missed you too Ron,” giving him a kiss.

     I carried her all the way to our common room, up the mysterious changing staircase, through Snuffles' portrait.

“Ron let’s talk some more,” she said motioning to the couch. He laid her down gently on the couch as he took a seat next to her.

     She took a deep sigh as she leaned her head on my shoulder. I felt so happy and a little bit uncomfortable. So I moved to the side and rested my back along the side of the couch. She climbed on top of my lap and placed her back on my chest as her head rested on my shoulder gazing into the fire.

She grabbed his arms and wrapped it around her, “I miss doing stuff like this with you,” she said turning her head to look at him.

“I miss doing stuff like this also,” he said leaning into kiss her.

She pulled away slowly and then sighed happily looking at the flaming fire, “Ron, what did you do over your holiday?” She asked rubbing his arms.

“Well I stayed looked up in my room for about a week,”

“Really?”

“Yeah, the whole break up was eating me inside and I couldn’t bear to see my family giving me a lecture.”

“I felt the same way, but my parents forced me to either get out and go with them, or sit in a counseling session.”

“Don’t remind me, Ginny made my new sister-in-laws attack me with the worst lecture known to man.”

“Oh Ron you poor thing,” she said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"What happened between you and that Max guy?" he asked, squeezing her in his arms.

"I decided to break it off the next day after that kiss. I felt uncomfortable being around him when I decided I loved you," she concluded as he kissed the top of her head.

“So what did you end up doing over the break?” He asked, rocking her gently in his masculine arms.

“Well besides the whole thing with Max, I decided to apply for a Muggle school after Hogwarts as a small thing; you know to get the best of both worlds,” she said feeling excited.

“That sounds great, Honey,” giving her a kiss on her forehead.

“Thanks,” she said giving him a kiss on the lips, which grew intimate.

     We sat there on the couch talking all night about our holiday, and how my whole plan took place. In a way, I was glad that the Veritaserum wore off before she mentioned anything about Fred and George; I think I would have made that one slip out to easily. We sat and talked, and kissed all night, and then slowly feel asleep in each others arms.



A/N: Wouldn't you think this would be a good ending?! I think so! So with that...you all have a pleasant and safe New Year! SUFFER till I return!
The Scout by psychofreak
A/N: Okay people, the last chapter was not a fake ending. It was a question...if you didn't read it! And I would usually say that it is the end in my Author's note. Well here's more of my wonderful story...Enjoy!!


The timing couldn’t be any better. N.E.W.T.s only seemed months away, the Quidditch Cup seemed to be in the bag for Gryffindor, and my relationship with Hermione couldn’t be any happier. The end of January rolled around, and Gryffindors’ last match against Ravenclaw was today.

“Honey, how much more make-up do you have to put on?” Ron teased while flipping pages through a Quidditch Magazine.

“Ron, you want me to look my best for you, don’t you?” Hermione called through the bathroom door.

“Yes dear,” he said flipping another page and mumbled to him self bitterly, “sorry I asked.”

The bathroom door swung open, “I’m done, are you ready?” she asked walking over to the table to get her bag.

“One second dear,”

I concentrated on a man doing a blocking technique for the Quaffle, after it finished I closed the magazine and threw it on the small table in front of me. I stood up from the couch stretching my arms turning around to look at her. I quickly dropped my arms stunned at the sight.

Ron walked towards her with a smirk on his face grabbing her hand to gently kiss it, “you look radiant, honey,” he said in a loving tone.

“Thank you,” Hermione said with a hint of redness under her thinly applied make-up. “Why did you kiss my hand when you could kiss me?” she asked with a pout.

“I would want to damage the masterpiece,” he said looking at her glowing face, “come on I’m starving,” entwining their fingers.

We walked hand and hand down the stairs and hallway to the Great Hall. As we walked, I kept glancing at Hermione from time to time. When she would catch me staring at her, I would either put on a quick smile or turn my attention to the ugly stone ceiling. I loved the way that she swayed her hips and how her hair seemed to flow effortlessly commanded by the wind and her every movement. After a few glances and some look a ways, I could tell she was getting a bit irritated. She pulled my arm back and stepped in front of me.

“Ron is there something wrong with me or something on my face, because you’re starting to freak me out with the way you’re looking at me,” she said with her free hand on her hip, glaring at him.

“Hold still for a moment,” he said lifting his hand up to her face as her eyes watched his hand closing in by her eyelashes as he leaned in, their lips grazed each other a bit moist but satisfying.

She didn’t feel taken by my kiss as her free hand gently clutched under my chin, as I slipped my hand by her eye, softly behind her neck massaging her neck with my fingertips tenderly. She squeezed my hand slightly as she got excited a bit, as my hand started to fill a bit numb. We stood kissing in the hallway, I knew someone had to walk by and split us apart soon, I just wished it was someone else.

“Look who we have here,” sniggered a foul voice behind them, “isn’t it Weaselby and Mudblood, our Head Boy and Girl, showing a disgusting inappropriate behavior in the hallway.”

Hermione and I broke apart staring at Draco Malfoy and his gang of cronies, which consists of Crabbe, Goyle, Parkinson, Peters, and Kuhn. All of them had a delighted and evil smirk on their face. I stood there raging and boiling with anger inside because of his remark. But Hermione was the first to speak.

“Malfoy, what is wrong with you? Can’t you keep your slimy ferret mouth shut for more than five seconds? No one gives a damn what you think or say!” Hermione yelled at Malfoy with such force that the whole hall seemed to stop and see what was going on.

Malfoy looked like he wanted to be anywhere but where he was, but he stood his ground. He walked up to her casually as his cronies followed forward, “You filthy little mud…” Before Malfoy could finish what he was saying Ron had pushed Hermione on the side and punched Malfoy squarely on the nose, causing him to bleed furiously.

“No one talks to my girlfriend like that!” Ron said gaining fury in his veins, as he shook his right hand wildly hiding the pain.

Pansy drew her wand and muttered something to Draco as his nose stopped bleeding, and seemed to be unbroken, standing erect. Draco had rage filling his eyes staring at Ron, “I feel sorry for you Weaselby, that you had to stoop so low to fall in love with a Mudblood,” he said with an evil look on his face then turned to Hermione who clenched her fist.

“I feel pity for you Malfoy,” Hermione spat with a clenched fist, “that you had climb in a swamp to find that tramp to fall in love with you,” as a smirk appeared broadly.

Pansy felt taken by that remark and pointed her wand in Hermione’s direction leaving a close gap, between the tip of her wand to her nose, but Hermione didn’t flinch. “You’ll pay for those words you filthy mu…” but was cut off by someone next to her.

Ginny held her wand touching Pansy’s cheek, with daggering eyes staring at her, “I think you should put that down don’t you think?” she questioned, daggering her gaze at Pansy.

“I think she was about to say that she was leaving now,” said Krystel pointing her wand at Goyle, while Harry had his wand pointing at Malfoy, with Neville staring at Crabbe and Kuhn with his wand, and Luna with her wand at Peter’s back.

“I think that’s about right,” added Harry motioning his wand in a direction to leave.

“Have a nice match today, I hope you land in the hospital wing, paralyzed,” Malfoy sneered sarcastically as he turned to the left and walked away from them with his cronies following him.

After Malfoy and his cronies left, everyone stashed their wand back into their robes, to not draw more attention. We walked to the Great Hall to eat breakfast. Hermione and I talked about the incident before they showed up. Ten minutes passed as I quickly ate, and then stopped feeling full and pleasant looking at my clean plate.

Ron tapped Hermione, “Hey, honey do I have anything in my teeth,” he said leaning forward showing his teeth to her as she put on a disgusting look.

“Ron, you do have a little something,” she said pointing a finger to his mouth leaning in to pull his chin towards her for a kiss.

“This…is…nice…hon…ey…,” he said in between kisses.

“You…taste…like…hon…ey…,”she replied still kissing him and smiling. While they were kissing, footsteps could be heard behind them.

“Harry,” called a boy.

“Hey, what can I do for you boys and Penny,” said Harry turning his attention from Ginny to his Quidditch team and giving them a nod.

“We’re just psyched that’s all for today’s match,” said Jason excitedly. His team mates next to him smiled and nodded in agreement.

“Great, so I guess you all want to go down the pitch early,” said Harry with a grin.

“Yeah, we kind of do,” replied Spencer.

“Well, Ginny you ready,” he said turning to her as she nodded, “so let’s go then, Ron come on,” standing up from the bench.

Ron still kissing Hermione, “five minutes,” stumbled out his mouth.

“Ron, don’t make me go over there and pry you off,” said Harry getting a bit tense.

Hermione lifted her hand, motioning them to leave with out him.

“Hermione come on,” pleaded Ginny.

Hermione broke from their kiss with a deadly glare at them, which made Harry and Ginny, as well as the Quidditch team shutter.

“My mistake,” Harry apologized, for even mentioning it.

“I have to go,” Ron said giving her kiss, “love you.”

“Love you too honey,” she said watching him get up, “good luck.”

“Thanks,” he said giving her a quick kiss, then walked away waving.

When the team arrived at the locker room, we changed into our Quidditch uniforms. When the girls finally arrived in the meeting room, Harry stood up to make his boring, long, irritating, lecture to us.

“Is everyone ready for today’s match against Ravenclaw?!” Harry shouted, getting his team pumped up.

Shouts of agreement echoed through the room.

“Well, we all know that the Ravenclaw team have gotten a lot better with their Chasers, and their Seeker improved since last year, so this is what I want. Jason and Spencer,”

Both nodded, tapping their clubs into their palm sitting on a bench.

“I want both of you to concentrate on hitting the Bludgers at the Ravenclaw Seeker Daniel! Try not to actually hit him; we don’t want to have any fouls. Just scare him by sending a Bludger or five his way,”

“No Problem,” replied Jason while turning to his brother as they hit their clubs together.

“Great, now Ginny, Penny and Asher,” nodding, then turned his attention to them sitting in front of him. “I want five goals, from each of you. You think you’re up to it?”

“Are you doubting are skills,” said Penny a bit taken by that question.

“No it’s just…”

He was cut off by Asher, “we’re not good enough for you,” he said in a remorse tone.

“No not at all…”

“So what then,” added Ginny crossing her arms.

“Can you three make five goals each, please?” said Harry feeling stupid about his remark.

“Sure,” said Penny, Ginny and Asher nodded in agreement.

Harry made a deep sigh, “Okay, since were 780 points in the lead for the cup, we want to keep it that way. I’ll try and fake the Ravenclaw Seeker out for a while hoping that the Snitch doesn’t come into his view. Hopefully the Bludgers will keep him busy, and we can gain more points to further our lead,” he said thinking of all the things that need to be done.

Everyone nodded, with his remark.

“Ron, could you give us another shut-out?”

“You want one?” he said sarcastically, as a smirk appeared on his face.

“Why having doubts that Rob might get passed you?” Harry said fighting back.

“No way am I going to let that jerk get passed me!” he shouted standing up.

“Well then, shut-out,” he said with a nod.

“You got it!” he said grabbing his broom, that was leaning against the bench.

“Well let’s go out there for warm-ups and then come back to the locker room for a five minute break before the match,” he said walking over to Ginny grabbing his broom from her.

We walked onto the field, to do some warm-up exercises. After about ten minutes of stretching. Harry made the Chasers practice getting by me, as he helped Jason and Spencer with their aiming, making a target fly around as they hit the Bludger at the target. Once students started to fill the seats of the stadium, Harry called us to fly to the locker room. After the team rejuvenated themselves, we walked onto the field with Harry in the lead and me pulling up the rear. Tumultuous applause came from the stands as we walk to the middle of the field.

The Ravenclaw team, dressed in blue, was already standing by Madam Hooch. Their Seeker, Daniel Campbell, looked pale from where I was standing. His face showed drops of sweat as he stood holding his shaking broom.


“Potter, Grant, shake hands,” Madam Hooch said briskly, and Potter shook hands with the Ravenclaw Captain.

I mounted my broom and took of towards my goal post as the Ravenclaw Keeper did also.

“Mount your brooms…on my whistle…three”two”one…”

“And the Quaffle is up,” announced Colin Creevey, “They’re off, Gryffindor in possession, Penny Martineau of Gryffindor heading for a goal. She dodged a bludger by Ravenclaw Beater Scott Robins and spin dives pass Ravenclaw Chaser Rob Owens…she’s heading towards the goal. Come on Penny…Score! Ten points for Gryffindor!”

I could see the excitement in the stands roar louder at our first point towards victory. After about two more goals from Ginny and Penny, Rob had his first crack at trying to get passed me. I saw as he soar pass a Bludger Jason sent his way, as my mind cleared and stayed focused on his movement.

I saw him to a small fake to the left, tossing the Quaffle slightly to the right as he spun to hit the Quaffle with the tail of his broom, which hit on contact as I soared towards the third goal to block it. I eventually caught it moments before it went in, as I gave a smirk to Rob watching him storm away on his broom in disappointment. I threw the Quaffle to Asher as he took off towards the Ravenclaw post.


“Harry sees the Snitch at the Ravenclaw side as Ravenclaw Seeker follows him into a dive,” said Colin. “But spins out from getting the Snitch due to a Bludger sent by a Ravenclaw Beater, that came belting out of nowhere, and with those few crucial seconds lost, the snitch vanished,”

There was a great, “Oooohhh” of disappointment from the Gryffindor supporters, but much applause for their Beater from the Ravenclaw end.

“Now Gryffindor leads eighty points to zero, and look at Potter go!” announced Colin as he saw Harry zooming around the stands searching for the Snitch with Daniel on his tail.

“Ravenclaw Chaser Rob, who scored seven goals against Slytherin, makes his way dodging Gryffindor Chaser Asher, and a flying Bludger by Gryffindor Spencer, makes his way towards Ron for the four time of this match, come on Ron block it,” said Colin leaning into the microphone standing up.

I saw him coming towards me with his other Chaser following behind him, I knew that they were going to try and double team me, but I felt a bit smart about it, then Rob passed the Quaffle to his teammate who tossed it over my head to Rob, which made my head turn but not my broom as Rob quickly threw the Quaffle back and I knew at an instant that once the Quaffle reached his teammate that he was going to hit it in the hoop with his broom as I flew to intercept it. I soared after the Quaffle that Rob threw before it reached his teammate.

I slammed the Quaffle to the left with my right hand which flew to Ginny who took off towards the Ravenclaw post. I felt relieved a bit, from that incident, I thought that I wouldn’t reach it in time, as a sweat of relief poured down my face. The Gryffindor supporters started chanting my song, “Weasley is our King,” as I stood shaking my head with laughter and redness. I could see Harry chasing after the Snitch now, reaching for the glittering golden ball gliding only inches away from his grasp. Then yet another Bludger soared in Harry’s direction as he pulled away from the Snitch, letting it loose again. This went on for a few minutes.


“Gryffindor is ahead 180 to zero, mostly by great ball handling by the Gryffindor Chasers and great defensive moves by Gryffindor Ronald Weasley. Harry’s off again seeing the Snitch with Ravenclaw Seeker close behind him. Go Harry!” Colin shouted on the edge of his seat, as the audience watch Harry and Daniel battle each other for the Snitch.

Harry dived again, and Daniel, thinking he’d seen the Snitch, tried to follow; Harry pulled out of the dive very sharply; he hurtled downward; he rose fast as a bullet once more, and then saw it, for the third time “ the Snitch was glittering way above the field at the Ravenclaw end. He accelerated; so many feet below, he was winning, gaining on the Snitch. He stretched his hand and managed to close his fingers on the small, struggling Snitch. Madam Hooch’s whistle sounded.

“GRYFFINDOR WINS GRYFFINDOR WINS!” Colin roared through out the stadium, “Score stands at thus Ravenclaw zero and Gryffindor 330! Another great shut-out by the Gryffindor Team!”

The whole team soared down to meet Harry in the middle of the field. Everyone was engulfed with Gryffindor supporters, cheering wildly and started fill the field by the seconds..

“Ron, great game,” said someone behind him touching his shoulder. Ron turned around to see who it was stuck out his hand.

“You too, Rob. Maybe next year Ravenclaw might win,” he said shaking his hand.

“Well I have to head back to my locker room, have a great party,” he said letting go of his hand, and mounted his broom.

“Thanks,” Ron said, as Rob kicked off the ground and took off.

“Ron, where are you?” Harry shouted over the crowd.

“Hey, shut-out!” Ron shouted as Harry’s attention turned to him as they walked towards each other.

“Great job,” Harry said giving Ron a hug.

“Hey don’t get all sappy on me,” he said patting Harry’s back. They let go as they looked at the team.

“Party in Gryffindor Common Room in thirty minutes, come on Team we’re going to change before the Party!” shouted Harry to who ever heard him.

The team walked through the crowd, making our way back to the locker room. When we got there, we quickly changed out of our uniforms and showered quickly. An unexpected visitor came to grace us with her presence as I threw a shirt over my head.

“Well done, well done, all of you. You all have done Gryffindor so proud!” Professor McGonagall said, feeling a bit emotional.

“Don’t cry Professor,” said Penny reassuring her.

She wiped a tear from her eye and placed a smile, “Its just I’m so happy,” taking in a breath, “oh Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley, there is two gentlemen outside who wants to speak to both of you,” she added, leaving the locker room.

I looked over at Harry who had a confused and puzzled look on his face; he motioned to me if I knew who was outside as I shook my head. Then I threw my shoes on with out my socks as I followed Harry outside of the locker room to see to gentlemen. One wore an orange robe, with gray short hair, holding a brief case. The other man wore a blue robe with slick dirty-blonde hair, both men were tall, but the man in the blue robe stood slightly taller than me. As we walked up to them, I could help to notice how familiar they looked.

“Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley,” said the man in the orange robe sticking out his hand for us to shake. Harry took his hand first then moved to the next person. Ron shook the hand of both men, but for some reason he couldn’t let go the hand of the man wearing the blue robes.

“You’re…you’re Robert Epperson,” stumbled Ron still shaking his hand glaring at the man and his robes were a pin of a letter “C” was placed on this chest. “You’re the Chudley Cannons’ Quidditch Captain.”

The man nodded in approval, as Ron let go of his hand and focused his attention to the other man.

“Then that means you’re…”

“Sean Prather, I’m the Chudley Cannons Manager and Scout,” he added.

“Wow, what can we do for you, Mr. Prather?” said Ron stunned at the men in front of him.

“We were told by someone to come and check you boys out,” replied Mr. Prather, opening his briefcase, which seemed to float in midair in front of him.

“Our sources tell us that you two are one of the best seen for the past two years, and from the looks of things, I can see why he recommended you both,” added Robert continuing the conversation.

I broke off from his attention, looking in between the two men at Lucy who seemed to stare at me. She put on a smile as I said “thank you” silently to her. She smiled a bit more and gave me a slight bow. Rob showed up behind her tapping her shoulder as she turned to give him a kiss, as they walked away holding each other.

“So what do you boys say, we’re holding try-outs three weeks after you finish school, just sign these forms and get them into us by next week,” said Mr. Prather holding out registration forms as Ron and Harry took one scanning over it.

“We’re hoping that you’ll be able to make the try-outs,” added Robert, “see you there.”

Harry and I both shook their hands, and said “thank you”, I can’t believe it. Harry and I got asked to try-out for the Chudley Cannons, placed sixth in the league this year, I know that if Harry and I make the team, they can be number one. I felt so excited and pumped that I quickly got my things and headed back to the Gryffindor on a full sprint with Harry next to me. I guess we were too excited to tell everyone about the news.


“Hermione,” Ron called through the cheering crowd in the Gryffindor Common room, making his way through piles of students. “Hermione!”

Hermione caught his attention as he struggled to get to her, “Ron over here,” she motioned standing up from her seat.

“Hey honey,” he said giving her a kiss on the lips. They broke apart; Ron sat down on the chair with Hermione on his lap.

“Great game honey,” she said giving him another kiss.

“Thank you honey,” he said kissing her back.

“Oh not this again,” muttered Krystel rolling her eyes at them.

Ginny laughed and looked at Harry taking his hand, “I love you honey,” she said mimicking Hermione’s voice.

“I love you too honey,” said Harry impersonating Ron, staring at Ginny.

“Shut it both of you,” snapped Hermione taken by their reenactment.

They laughed, as Hermione blushed shaking her head.

Ron leaned over to whisper something in Hermione ear, “You want to get out of here?”

She turned to look at him, as she nodded. With that he picked her up in his arms from his lap, as she swung her arms around his neck.

“Where are you two going?” asked Neville staring at them, Ron holding Hermione in his arms.

“Out,” said Hermione looking at them.

Ginny looking said, “Why?” puzzled at them.

“Because,” responded Ron, they were walking away from them.

Harry stood up to yell at them, “Ron, my speech!”

Ron cleared his throat and yelled, “Weasley is our King,”

Everyone who heard that, joined into the song as Ron and Hermione slipped through the crowd.

Ron saw Dobby and walked up to him, “hey Dobby you think we could have two Butterbeers?” he asked still carrying Hermione.

“Here you go Mr. Weezy,” said Dobby holding two Butterbeers that Hermione grabbed from him.

“Thanks Dobby,” said Hermione smiling at him.

“Your welcome, Miss Granger,” he said with a bow.

We walked out of the Gryffindor Common Room, and passed the Fat Lady portrait, down the mystery ever changing staircase, and out of the Entrance door to the Quidditch stadium. I told Hermione to wait outside for awhile, while I went to go get my broom from the locker room closet. I came back out, happy to see her waiting for me.

“Ron what are we going to do,” she said hugging herself standing outside of the Quidditch stadium.

He walked up to her quickly, with his broom in hand, “we have to hurry up before we miss it,” he said walking up to her and placed his broom horizontal with the ground and the broom seemed to be levitating.

“Where are we going?” she said placing her hand on the broom and swung her leg over.

“It’s a surprise,” he said quickly doing the same, and kicked forcibly off the ground.

“What about the drinks? I left them on the ground.”

“Don’t worry about them.”

We soared through the air, and I felt good that Hermione didn’t feel frighten anymore. Even though I missed it when she would grab a hold of my arms and wrap it around her, but this time she did with out being frightened. We flew off towards the lake, to watch the remaining minutes of the sunset.

“Ron this is beautiful,” she said staring out at the horizon, as the colors bounced off the water like a mirror reflecting off their faces.

“I knew you’ll like it,” he said giving her a kiss on the back of her head. She leaned back, resting her head on his shoulder.

“I love when you do stuff like this,”

“I love sharing moments like this with you,”

After the sun slowly dipped into the water, we flew to our tower to sit on the roof and watch the stars.

“Ron what was it that you want to talk about?”

“Hold on let me see if I can do this, ‘Accio Butterbeers’,” he said with a flick of his wand. Out of no where the
Butterbeers soared to him, as he caught both of them. Then he muttered a spell that made them delicious.

He handed one to her, who opened it impressed and puzzled, “thanks,” she said placing it towards her lips, but he stopped her.

“Wait there’s a reason why I brought it,” he said taking his hand off her arm, “I have news to tell, you.”

She nodded and turned her attention to him.

“Harry and I, got greeted today by Sean Prather and Robert Epperson,”

She looked at him puzzled, “and who’s that?” trying to match the two together.

“Well, Mr. Prather is the Chudley Cannons Manager and Scout, and Robert Epperson is the Chudley Cannons Quidditch Captain.”

“Don’t tell me that you and Harry got…” she said shocked.

“We got asked to come to their try-outs this year, three weeks after graduation,” he said excitedly.

She had a big grin on her face, “oh Ron, congratulations,” she said swinging her arms around his neck for a hug, “I’m so happy for you honey!”

“Thank you, I knew you would be,” he said rubbing her back.

“Wow, its like everything is falling into place,” she said pulling out from the hug, “you being asked to go to a try-out from your favorite team in the league and me getting into that muggle school that my parents applied for me.”

“What you got into that school?” he said shocked.

“Yup,” she said with a wide smile.

“Honey, that’s great. I’m so proud of you! I knew you’d get in, with your intelligence and sense of knowledge. Who wouldn’t want to accept you?” he said giving her another hug.

“Thanks, and look at you, Mr. Big-shot in Quidditch, went through a whole season full of shut-outs, that must be a great accomplishment,” she said giving him a quick kiss, and then picking up her Butterbeer.

He also picked his up, “so a toast to us?”

“A toast to us,” she said, then taking a swing of her Butterbeer.

We stayed up on that roof, talking more about how I was going to do Auror Training and Quidditch. Then we came to a conclusion, I just had to ask my Dad in the morning about something. After an hour or so, we headed through my window which I left opened, and headed to bed. I walked her to her room which was only across from mine, as I kissed her goodnight and then went to my room to fill out the form, and write a few letters before I went bed.


A/N: Hope you all enjoyed the match. Thanks for getting me to 300 reviews! I greatly appreciate all of them so much! Can't wait till I have more, so don't be afraid! Leave a review, a question or concern! SUFFER till I return!
Valentine's Day at Hogsmeade by psychofreak
A/N: This chapter will be cut in half due to the fact that its too damn long! LOL...well hope you like it! Please review...before something bad might happen! hahahahahaha!


“Neville try and keep up,” Harry told him, as they made their way down a dark corridor.

Neville looked at his surroundings. “Well this is the first time I’ve been down here,” he said, looking at the floor. “What was that?” He jumped towards Ron, pushing him into a protrait.

Ron rubbed his shoulder. “I don’t know, Neville, maybe it was a rat or something,” he reassured him.

“It might have been a spider,” Neville said, looking back at the ground.

“Where?” Ron jumped.

“Right there above your head,” Neville said, pointing his hand above Ron’s head.

Ron jumped towards Harry with a scared look on his face, as Harry turned to him shaking his head.

“Fooled you,” laughed Neville. Ron grunted and punched him in the arm.

“That wasn’t funny,” Ron said, fuming, and he crossed his arms.

“Can both of you grow up please?” said Harry, feeling sorry for his friends. “I mean you both act like you’re in your first year or something.”

“So are we there yet?” called Neville to Harry like a little kid.

“Yup,” Harry said, standing in front of a fruit portrait. He tickled the pear on the portrait, the pear started to wriggle, letting the portrait frame swing open revealing the kitchen with busy house elves scurrying all over the place making themselves busy for breakfast.

A house elf stopped in front of us carrying a tray of food, “Hello sirs, what may I do for you?” he said with a bow.

“Hello,” said Harry politely, looking at him. “I was wondering if you could show me where Dobby and Winky are please?”

“Sure sirs,” he said, placing the tray of food on a table, “This way,” as he walked through a busy kitchen with Harry, Ron and Neville trailing behind him.

     I could see Dobby and Winky down at the end of the kitchen cooking something on the stove which smelled delicious. Harry was the first to greet Dobby.

“Hello there Dobby, Winky,” he said, walking up to them, as Dobby stopped cooking to look at Harry with wide-eyes. Harry turned to the house-elf and said, “Thank you.”

“Your very welcome sirs,” he said, walking away with a bow.

“What can Dobby and Winky do for you, sirs?” said Dobby placing his spatula in his apron.

“We were wondering if we could ask a favor from you and Winky, if its not a problem, and we’re willing to pay you for it,” said Neville, hoping not to be offended by Dobby.

“Sure sirs, what is it that you want?” Dobby said happily.

“Do you mind if we eat and discuss this matter,” said Ron, feeling his stomach rumbling from smelling the food.

“Right this way sir, you may have a seat on that table over there,” he said, pointing to a round table. “Your breakfast will be brought to you, and then we’ll talk.”

“Thanks a lot Dobby,” said Harry, making his way towards the table.

     Once we sat down at the table, in a matter of seconds, house-elves came up to us carrying trays of food. They were practically shoving it in front of us, and in my state I had no objection whatsoever taking the trays from them and filling my plate with food.

     After we ate, Dobby came by with Winky behind him. We talked about our plan, and what we needed to have done by a certain time, and he understood what needed to be done. We offered Dobby payment for his contribution, 10 Galleons, we even offered to pay him more, but he refused to take it.


     We left Dobby and Winky to run errands for us, as we departed, carrying a tray of food for our girlfriends. I hoped by the time I got to my common room, Hermione wouldn't be up, and I hope the same goes with Ginny and Krystel. When we got to the staircase, I had to leave in the opposite direction and told them to meet me outside of my common room in a half an hour. I walked in the common room and up the stairs to Hermione's room. I was very surprised to find her sleeping peacefully in her four post bed, with her strands of her hair falling lightly on her face. The sun didn’t peak in the room yet, because of the lightly covered clouds outside, which I was thankful for. I placed the tray on her bed, as she shifted lightly off her back to her side facing towards me.

     I closed my eyes, hoping that she didn’t see me or to think that I was invisible, which of course I wasn’t, but happy that she didn’t open her eyes as I took a deep breath of relief. I walked over to her desk to write her a letter.


          To Hermione, with warmest affection

     While you were sleeping peacefully, I have been dreaming of you continuously. I long for your touch and warm embrace which feels my being with you love overflowing, uncontrollably and everlasting. Please meet me in the courtyard at 9a.m. I will be longing for you till then.

                   Until our next meeting,

                   Love,
                        Ronald Weasley


     I reflected over the letter twice and felt happy with myself, and folded it closed. I walked over to the tray on her bed and placed the letter on top, and walked out of her room quickly and quietly as possible to my room. I got a pair of beige pants, and a blue collar shirt, underwear, socks and shoes and ran down stairs to take a quick shower before Harry and Neville came.


     After dressing, I looked myself over in the mirror, trying to figure out a way to tame my hair which seems to disobey my brush and gel. I battled my hair for a few more minutes, a knock came from the portrait, as I threw my brush on my sink and forfeited to my hair stumbling to put on my shoes. I did some sort of happy dance, placing my shoes on opening the portrait to see Harry and Neville waiting.


“Hold on, I need to tie my shoelaces,” said Ron, standing out of a closed portrait.

“Want to try and hurry it up,” said Harry impatiently, “we’re going to be late,” tapping his foot.

“Breath Harry we’re not going to be late,” said Ron, standing up from tying his shoelaces and started to walk down the hall.

“So Ron was Hermione up when you went into her room?” said Neville as they made a turn at a corner of the hallway walking down a flight of stairs.

“Nope, good thing though, but she did move around which I thought she would wake up,” he said relieved taking a deep breath. “But she would just smile and go back to sleep, so how did you two give the girls their trays?”

“Oh, we saw these two girls sitting in the common room when we got there,” said Neville walking behind them down a hallway.

“Yeah, after we had to pay them a Galleon each, and tell them why they had to give them the trays they just looked at us and said that was so sweet and then went upstairs giggling, I hope they didn’t get the trays mixed up,” said Harry a little worried, as they walked into Moaning Myrtle’s Lavatory.

“So what are we doing here?” Neville said standing shocked, being in a girl’s bathroom.

“We're here to meet Claire, which she’s late yet again,” said Harry leaning against a bathroom stall.

“Hey Neville, can you go into that fourth bathroom stall and grab a bag that’s on the floor,” said Ron, as he walked up to the sink and sat on it.

Neville walked to the bathroom stall, opening it and came back out with a heavy bag. “What the heck is in this bag?” he said, carrying the bag to the sink and placed it on the ground.

“The ingredients we need,” said Harry looking at his watch, “where is she? She’s late again.”

“No I’m not,” said a girl coming into the bathroom with a pastel green turtle next with Capri jeans and tennis shoes, her hair was up in a twist ponytail, as she carried a small bag on her shoulder, “you’re just early.”

“Well can we begin then,” insisted Harry leaning off the bathroom stall and walked towards her.

“Sure got the stuff ready,” Claire said taking a seat on the ground.

“Everything is in the bag, except that key ingredient that you have right?” Ron asked as he sat down next to her opening the bag.

“Now remember what we talked about, no word of this to anyone, and if you do get caught with this, and you do squeal on me I will personally hunt you all down,” she said with a serious look that made them stunned.

“Sure,” they said shaken.

“Great,” she said in a cheery tone, “let’s begin then.”

     We took out the three silver cauldrons from the bag and placed them on top of a lit canister. After each ingredient was placed in the cauldron at its own time and amount, Claire pulled out the key ingredient from her bag, and handed each of us a vial.

“Now, you three have the most crucial ingredient, put one drop of it in the cauldron, and then mix it for a minute, the content of the mixture is going to turn a clear color from that thin mixture of orange,” said Claire, walking around them as he opened the vile and pulled out a wand that was placed inside and added a drop into their cauldron and stirred it with a ladle.

“So how long does it take to properly set and be finished?” said Ron, looking at his cauldron as the color changed from orange to a clear color, like water.

“Well if you did it right, you should see that the potion looks like water, with no bubbles,” she said, looking at Neville’s cauldron which did just that.

“Look I did it,” said Neville proud of him self. “I swear this is much easier when Snape’s not breathing down your neck every second.”

“Okay, now turn off the fire, and continue stir for one more minute,” she said looking into Harry’s cauldron seeing that his had also turned clear.

“So what now?” Ron said still stirring his clear potion.

“Now you can stop stirring and I want you to tell me if you smell anything from your potion?” she asked pulling out three containers that held six small vials.

“Nothing,” replied Neville feeling awkward.

“Me too,” said Harry and Ron nodded in agreement.

“Good, here,” she said handing them a container each. “You’re not supposed to smell anything that’s how you know when it’s complete, and it turns clear like water. Now place some of the potion in each vial, it suppose to fill all six vials.”

Each of them ladled the potion into the vials and placed them carefully in the container.

“So tell me when you run out, I will be happy to help you refill them, with a small price and speaking of that,” she said sticking out her hand.

“Oh right,” said Ron standing up and pulled three Galleons out of his pocket and handed them to her, “thanks.”

“You two,” she said waiting for them to pay her, as they both stood up and paid her, “I thank you kindly gentlemen,” as she placed the coins in her bag.

“Just a question Claire,” Harry said holding on to his container, “where did you get the last ingredient, it wasn’t in Snape’s storage, and how can we use this potion?”

Claire glared at them and just swung her bag on her shoulder, “well I got the potion from my mother, and she wasn’t too happy about it, but at least she knew that you were smart about using it, then using nothing at all, and you can either drink the potion as it is or slip it into a drink or food, but try to stay away from alcohol beverages because it destroys the key ingredient.”

“Oh,” said Ron, “and how long does this potion last? And do the both of us need to take the potion or just one person?”

“It should last for about three days and can be used as an emergency contraceptive, and I think it would be wise if both of you took the potion instead of one person, because not all the time are potions one-hundred percent effective,” she said. “Anything else you want to know about it?”

“No I think that’s all,” said Neville looking at his container.

“Well remember if you run out and want more, you can come and find me, and I’ll give the last ingredient to you, but you have to make the whole potion on your own,” she said looking at the three of them, “and about our agreement.”

Claire glared at them, crossing her arms. “Yeah, Colin got the letter yesterday; he said he’ll meet you in the front of the Great Hall,” said Harry looking at his watch, “in about five minutes from now.”

“Good, see you boys later,” she said, walking out of the bathroom.

“Well you men ready for today?” Harry said, looking at them with a worried look on their faces, “what don’t tell me you both are chickening out.”

“No,” both said, shocked, but a bit awkward holding their container.

“Well then what then?” Harry said, concerned.

“I trust Claire, but I don’t trust myself with this potion,” said Neville, staring at it.

“Well if it makes you feel better Neville,” said Ron putting a hand on his shoulders, “I’ll switch with you.”

“No that’s alright; I think I should be responsible for my own actions,” Neville sighed.

“Well you two ready, I think we need to meet them in a half an hour, its best we get this back to our rooms and get out of here before someone finds us,” said Ron walking out of Moaning Myrtle’s Lavatory.


     We went quickly back to our common room, hopefully before our girlfriends catch us. I walked up to my room to put the container away when I heard Hermione humming and singing, I felt the urge to just walk right in and surprise her, but I had to control myself. Luckily when I got into my room, there was an owl at my window, so I opened it and took a very large rectangular package off its leg, and pulled three Galleons and seventeen Knuts from my pocket, and placed it in the owl’s pouch as it took off. I walked over to my desk to grab a piece of parchment to write a letter:


          Happy Valentine’s Day Hermione

     I’m waiting for you…


     I then opened the package revealing a bouquet of flowers. I pulled one out from the bunch and grabbed the letter on my desk and walked out my room. When I reached the bottom step I looked around for a place where I could put this flower and letter, then it clicked as I walked over to the small table on the side of the couch and placed it in front of the stairs so when Hermione came down she’d see the note and flower. I placed it on the stand, and walked out quickly, trying not to make any sound.

     I felt excited and nervous for what today might hold as I started to have a skip in my step. I then stopped after a few second years started giggling as I walked into the courtyard, seeing Harry and Neville sitting on a bench.


“Harry what’s the deal with being early everywhere we go?” said Ron walking up to them, as he looked around to see who else was there, “I swear we’re the only one’s here besides Claire and Colin over there talking and some third years anxious to go to Hogsmeade,” as he walked up to Harry holding a bouquet of orange tulips and Neville who’s holding a bouquet of pink long stem roses.

“I don’t know I guess I want everything to be perfect,” said Harry fixing his orange long sleeve pullover sweater.

“And you thought I was mental, going hysterical last month with the planning,” he said chuckling at Harry trying to tame his hair, which Ron ruffled his hair.

“Hey mate, it took me ten minutes to get my hair down,” said Harry brushing both his hand through his hair.

“Harry you sure you’re a guy, because you’re starting to act like a girl, with your hair and clothes,” teased Neville dusting his green shirt as Ron laughed at Harry.

“Neville, didn’t you know you have a cow lick,” said Harry pointing at Neville’s head.

“Really where?” said Neville touching his head frantically.

“And to think that I was obsessed with myself,” laughed Harry.

Ron elbowed Harry in his side, “knock it off guys, here they come,” as Harry turned to look at the girls walking up to them, each of them had a flower in their hand.

     We quickly straightened ourselves up and walked over to our girlfriends with the bouquets in hand.

Hermione wore a blue spaghetti strap dress with a white sweater jacket which opened to reveal her dress and sandals. Krystel wore a green collar shirt with a white blouse and a blue jeans skirt, and she had white shoes, Ginny wore an orange dress wearing a jeans jacket and sandals.

     They looked radiant as we each gave them their bouquets.

“Thank you honey,” said Hermione taking the bouquet of white lilies from him as smelled them.

“Your welcome honey,” Ron said smiling, as Hermione pulled his shirt down towards her to give him a kiss.

“That was nice,” she said with their foreheads touching as he smiled at her.

“You ready to go Miss Granger?” he said sticking out his arm as she took it and walked a few steps without looking back.

“You think they’re following us,” she said as they walked out of the courtyard.

“Nope,” he said and turned his head to look behind him, as she did the same.

Harry, Ginny, Neville and Krystel still stood in the middle of the courtyard making out as students giggled and walked passed them laughing and pointing.

“You're thinking what I’m thinking,” Hermione said staring at her friends.

“Yup, but I think two people already got that covered,” Ron said watching Professor McGonagall and Professor Harrington walk up to Harry, Ginny, Neville and Krystel.

“Excuse me,” said Professor McGonagall, “in light of this happy holiday, could you please keep your show of affection to a minimum. There is a time and a place for everything.”

“Yes Professor,” said Harry, a bit embarrassed.

“Sorry Professor McGonagall,” said Krystel looking down, then looked back up at her grandfather, “sorry Grandfather.”

He smiled and nodded, “let’s just keep this between us, we wouldn’t want your father and mother, especially your grandmother to hear more about your little mishaps,” he said and placed a hand on her shoulder and gave Neville a glare, which made him look down ashamed.

“Those who are going to Hogsmeade please follow me to the carriages,” called Professor McGonagall, exiting the courtyard.

The gang walked up to Ron and Hermione, who stood glaring at them with their arms crossed.

“Why didn’t you tell us that a Professor was behind us,” questioned Ginny giving her brother a mean look of disgust.

“Don’t get me wrong,” said Hermione defensively, with a straight face, “we were going to warn you and break you up...”

“But then we saw the two Professors behind you four. And we knew it was too late to interrupt you,” Ron said looking at Ginny then turned to Hermione who smiled and he busted out laughing, “it was freaking hilarious though, you should have seen the look on your face Neville,” as he laughed harder.

“And Harry, I’ve never seen your face turn so pale so quickly in my whole life,” laughed Hermione.

“Oh will you both grow up,” said Krystel rolling her eyes at them, “come we need to get a carriage before we have to be split up.”

     We walked out of the courtyard to the front of the school as jumped into a carriage, luckily it wasn’t occupied. The ride down to Hogsmeade was quite interesting, because the only thing that kept us occupied was making out. I would open my eyes occasionally while still caressing Hermione and kissing her.

     I would look at my sister crawling on top of Harry’s lap as he wrapped his hands around her and dropped his hands closer to her butt, I wanted to break away from Hermione so many times when I saw him do something to her, but Hermione just pushed my chin away from their attention, so that I could focus on her and would grab my hand to and place it on her waist. This went on until we reached Hogsmeade.


“So where do you all want to go?” Krystel asked as Neville wrapped his arm around her waist.

“I was thinking about going to the Quidditch store to get something for my broom,” said Harry, “I want to make sure my broom is in top shape before the try-outs.”

“I wanted to go to the Owlery to post something to my parents since I forgot to this morning,” suggested Hermione.

“I also thought about going to Zonko’s,” said Neville, looking over at his friends.

“But I wanted to go to Honeydukes to stock up on my candy,” Ron said as Hermione gave him an odd look.

“Well since Krystel and I can’t decide, Krystel you want to go with Hermione to the Owlery?” Ginny asked as she gave a nod to her which made Krystel think.

“Sure, Hermione can we go with you,” said Krystel as Hermione smiled.

“So what are we suppose to do?” Ron asked looking at his friends who stopped walking and stood in the middle of the walk way.

“You guys can go around and do your little errands, and I’ll take them and do mine,” Hermione said giving Ron a kiss on the cheek.

“Okay then, will you meet us at that new restaurant,” said Harry looking at his watch which read ten twenty-seven, “at around eleven thirty,”

“En Fuego,” said Krystel. Harry nodded.

“Alright,” said Ginny, as the girls left the guys standing there.

They started giggling happily as they walked away.

“You wonder what they’re talking about?” said Harry to Neville.

“I think they’re talking about how charming we are,” he said with a smirk, and fixed his shirt.

“Right,” said Ron as they walked off in the direction of the Quidditch Supply Store.

     We walked to the Quidditch Supply Store to buy Harry a new cleaning kit for his Firebolt, and I just wanted to buy a new cloth and extra gloves for me. Neville was fascinated in the many models and designs of each broom as he stared wide-eyed at a display.

“Why didn’t I ever become a Quidditch player, so I could become famous like you guys?” Neville said, watching the display. A man was demonstrating the speed and maneuvers that you could do on a certain type of broom.

“Hey, don’t think like that Neville,” said Harry, trying to cheer him up, “you're really good at what you do, people have their own talents it just what you do with it that makes it worth while,” placing a hand on Neville’s shoulder.

“Well…I guess your right. I don’t think I could handle getting hit in the head or getting knocked off my broom,” he said, shaking his head at the displayed and then turned to Ron. “You remember that time I fell off my broom the very first day, I ever really touched one,” looking back at the display.

“Yeah, you broke your wrist,” said Ron.

“Well, since then I’ve hated flying and I would have nightmares sometime, that I might die falling off a broom,” he said shaking his head, chuckling a little.

“Well, Neville next time you fall off your broom, Harry and I will be there to but you back on,” said Ron giving his back a pat.

“Thanks,”

“Well you guys want to go to Zonko’s next, to see if anything new came from Fred and George, hey Ron?” teased Harry while giving Ron a punch in the arm.

“I’ll go, but I’m not eating anything,” said Ron, feeling a bit uneasy.

     We walked out of the store, and walked down pass the Three Broomsticks, where there was a long line of students and teachers standing outside the door. We walked pass this clothing store and for a moment I glanced through the window. I thought I saw Hermione through the window holding something, but when I shook my head to look back, she was gone. So I shook the memory out of my head and continued to follow Harry and Neville to Zonko’s. As we walked in I guess Harry and Neville couldn’t help themselves but to look around and act like children.

“Hey, Ron over here,” called Harry from behind a display of Tiny Black Pepper Imps.

“What is it now,” said Ron walking past a few four year boys looking at Dungbombs.

“Look, remember that licorice candy Fred and George made us test?”

“Yeah,” looking over Harry’s shoulder at the candy he was holding in his hand.

“See it finally made it over here,” showing Ron the red and blue licorice candy.

“Mate, put that away. I don’t even want to remember what it does or looks like,” he said pushing the candy away from him.

Harry placed the candy back on the shelf, “Alright, you think Neville found what he wanted,” turning around to see Neville walk up to the register with an arm full of candies and jokes that deal with smokes and sparks.

Ron shook his head at Neville, “Neville what do you need all those stuff?” he said walking up to Neville.

“For the Slytherins,” Neville said with an evil smirk. “They're challenging Hufflepuff tomorrow right?”

“Yeah, but you remember what McGonagall said about trying to sabotage the other team, you would end of losing Gryffindor points,” said Ron curious to why Neville would do something like that.

“True, but you also remember what Fred and George said,” while giving the cash register twenty-seven Sickles.

“Yeah, they said something about Peeves,” jumped in Harry.

“Well, that’s who I’m buying this for. He’ll be the one doing all the evil deeds, I’m just the one supplying him,” laughed Neville menacingly.

“Wow, Neville don’t tell us there’s a bad side to you,” said Ron as they walked out of the store.

“I think that Malfoy should deserve what ever he has coming to him, for what he did to me all these years and I think the last year should do it,” said Neville walking down the street, with Ron and Harry on either side.

Harry glanced at his watch, “look how time flies by. We have to go to the restaurant,” he said to Ron and Neville, who nodded and followed him to the restaurant.

     We walked into the restaurant; it looked nice and had a good environment to it. Not that much people knew about it, which was good because of the lines and the waiting. In the restaurant there were lots of booths and long tables, the seats looked comfortable and the lighting was perfect with colorful lanterns that had color plated glass, and there was also a small bar in the back with stools that not many people sat on.

A host greeted them at the door, “Hello, my name is Gary and I’ll be your host for today. How many are in your party?”

“There are 6 people in our party,” said Harry to Gary who took out six menus from a shelf.

“This way please,” he said, he guided them towards a big booth at the far end of the restaurant.

“Look Harry, there’s Claire and Colin over there,” said Neville tapping Harry’s shoulder while following Gary to their booth.

“Wow, it seems their having a good time,” said Harry with a smile and continued to follow.

“Here you are sirs,” said Gary as they arrived to the booth and sat down, “would you want anything to drink at the moment while you wait for the rest of your party to come?” he said politely, passing them their menus.

“Could I get a glass of water?” said Ron.

“Can you make it six please,” interrupted Harry.

“Sure, is there anything else,” said Gary, as he waited for an answer, “well I’ll get your waters now,” as he walked away.

     Gary left as we started talking about our plans for tonight which got me excited again, and a bit nervous and afraid, sort of hoping that things won’t go wrong. In a few minutes a house-elf brought our waters and Gary came back to our table, followed by Hermione, Ginny and Krystel. Each of them was carrying a Honeydukes bag with them. So as they sat, Gary took our orders, and in a few minutes the same house-elf came back with our meals.

     We ate and talked about our day, it was sort of interesting to hear how each of the girls received their breakfast and where they went in Hogsmeade. After our lunch, we all chipped in to pay for the bill, and let the restaurant to go back to the carriages. As we headed back to the school, I guess the same routine of what we did on our arrival kicked in again.



A/N:Okay, Please review, I want to know how I could make this story better. Any mistakes that I might have, please feel free to tell me! I don't mind at all! Well, SUFFER till I return.
Valentine's Day Dinner with Hermione by psychofreak
A/N: Here's the rest...hopefully not to long...I have a life too! LOL...well not really, but you get the picture!


     The carriages full of laughter, but some interested in other thing, creeped closer to the castle. Time seemed to stand still. When the carriages stopped in front of the castle, students spilled out laughing and talking loudly about their day at Hogsmeade, but for people like me. I didn't want to leave.

"Ron and Hermione," called Ginny from outside of the carriage watching her brother, continuously kissing Hermione. "Everyone left and you're the only ones in the carriages. Hurry up before the carriages take you with them."

"Hello guys, you can do that later," insisted Neville, shaking his head at them.

Ron and Hermione broke apart slowly looking at each other, "I guess we should go," whispered Hermione as her forehead rested on his.

"Sure," Ron said, giving her another quick kiss before exiting the carriage.

"Its about time," teased Harry, "I thought I would have to throw you out of the carriage if the both of you continued to go at it for another minute," giving Ron punch in the arm.

"I think you almost had too," Ron replied, rubbing his arm.

“So what do you all want to do now?” asked Krystel looking at Neville, “come here you still have some more lipstick on your face,” as she wiped it off with her fingertips.

“Thanks sweety,” Neville said giving her a kiss.

“Well I have to go to the library and finish an essay,” Hermione said, they walked into the castle.

“Hermione can I go with you, I have to finish my Potions essay,” said Ginny, who then looked at Krystel, “Krystel you want to come too?”

“Sure,” Krystel responded, “Neville I’ll see you later okay,” as she gave him a quick kiss.

“Why are you ladies running off again?” Harry asked, with a confused look on his face.

“Yeah, what’s your hurry to do homework? Classes aren’t till Monday,” Ron finished, looking at Hermione who had a pout look on her face.

“Don’t worry we’ll meet you guys in the Great Hall for dinner,” said Hermione as she gave Ron a quick kiss and walked away leaving him standing in the middle of the hallway with Harry and Neville.

“Bye boys, see you later,” said Ginny leaving Harry.

The guys shook their heads and wondered why they were leaving so fast, and then Harry spoke, “you think their up to something?”

“Yup,” said Ron and Neville.

“Come on guys you can help me find Peeves,” said Neville as they walked down the hall.

“Okay, but after can we go to the Quidditch field. I want to put away my stuff,” said Harry.

     We left to find Peeves, which didn’t take that long because we found him throwing water balloons at couples kissing in the hallway or in the courtyard. After we dropped off the bag that Neville bought him, and he took it willingly and happily soaring off, trying to find a few idiotic Slytherins to pull it on. We walked to our locker room so that Harry and I could put away our supplies that we bought.

“Hey Harry you want to teach Neville here how to fly?” questoined Ron giving Neville a pat on the back, as he gave Ron an uneasy smile and started to look pale.

“Ron, stop being so mean,” said Harry putting his kit in his locker.

“Why not, no one’s here even though there’s a Quidditch game tomorrow,” said Ron taking his hand off Neville and walked up to Harry to whisper something in his ear, “it would be fun!”

Harry shook his head in his locker and turned around to look at the nervously frustrated Neville, “Neville you want to go for a flying lesson?”

“Are you serious?” Neville questioned in a hoarse tone.

“Yeah, why?” Ron insisted.

“No reason, don’t want to. I’ll watch you guys fly if you want to go flying,” Nevilled spoke calmly.

“No Neville we want you to come flying with us, I’ll even coach you on it,” Harry reassured him.

“Well, no thanks. I guess I’m not meant to be a flyer, and besides I’m happy for the way this year has been turning out, nothing horrible has happened to me, and I’m fine with that,” Neville said and took a seat on a bench.

“Well if you don’t want to that’s okay Neville,” said Ron.

“But if you ever wanted to, you can. Its not like we’re pressuring you to fly, but if you don’t want to you don’t have to,” said Harry calmly.

“Yeah, because if he wanted to, that would be cool, but it just that he doesn’t want to and who’s pressuring him to,”

“Right so if someone wanted to, but didn’t want to because he’s afraid that if he did do, that something bad might happen to him if he did do,”

“But it’s okay that he didn’t want to because he knows he wants to, to make himself get over his fear of having to…”

“Fine, I’ll go and fly with you guys,” Neville yelled at them as a smile came on their faces, “but I’ll tell you this, if I get hurt, I’m telling the girls about our plan and then everyone will suffer because I’ll be suffering again in the hospital wing, got it,” looking angrily at them.

“Got it!”

     So we took Neville on his second flying lesson. Harry took out my old Cleansweep to let Neville use. Harry first taught him the basics as Neville stood there looking quite pale, but after Neville learned how to hover and then touch back down, Harry and I both knew that Neville started to get over his fear of flying. So for the next three hours we stayed on the field flying around, trying to show Neville simple types of aerial stunts.

“Neville, come on. We have to get ready for tonight,” yelled Harry to Neville who did a loop on his broom.

“Man I don’t know what I was missing, all these years,” said Neville as he flew towards Harry and Ron hovering on their brooms.

“Well glad you enjoy flying, but we have to go and get ready,” said Ron as he flew back to the ground, and touched down.

     We walked back to the locker room to put Neville’s broom away, and then walked back to the castle talking about our plans to finalize it in our minds. I left Harry and Neville, as I walked to my common room.

     When I walked through the portrait I called for Hermione, put there wasn’t any answer. So I looked in the bathroom and knocked on her door, which for some odd reason, I found it open. I continued to call for her, but there wasn’t any answer as I smile came upon my face. I walked over to her desk and wrote a letter to her to meet me downstairs at six ‘o clock. I placed the letter on her bed and grabbed a flower from her bouquet she left on her desk to place as a weight. I walked to my room to grab my things to take a shower.

     When I finished, I walked over to my dresser to pull two vials out of the container and placed it on my bed, as I grabbed green short sleeve seersucker shirt with a plain white shirt and tan shade slack pants, and my black dress shoes. I checked myself in the mirror, looking to tame my hair again with gel and comb. I checked my shirt whether to leave it opened or buttoned up a little, so I decided to button the last three and leave the rest open. I grabbed the two vials and placed them in my pocket and tapped it to make sure it was there, and then I walked over to my desk to grab a pebble and my broom, and walk down stairs to wait for Hermione.

     When I arrived down stairs, I sat on the couch waiting for Hermione to come down. I glanced at the burning flames in the fire place as my mind seemed to wander as the flames danced, and then my mind broke from its hypnosis as the chiming of the clock struck six. I stood up and turned around a smile appeared on my face as I saw Hermione walk down the stairs wearing denim jeans skirt with white spaghetti strap shirt on the inside of her green three-quarter sleeve shirt which seemed to be closed by only two buttons. She wore a strapless white heeled sandal and had her hair up in a bun as her bangs were twirled in curls.


Ron walked up to Hermione from behind the couch, he pulled out his wand and muttered a spell at the pebble in his hand making transform into a red long stem rose, “You look beautiful tonight,” he said handing her the rose.

“Thank you,” Hermione said taking the rose from him, “you look handsome as well,” she smiled.

“Are you ready to go to dinner, honey,” he said as he took his arm and walked over to the windowsill to open it.

“Ron, where exactly are we going? The Great Hall is that way,” she said confused.

Ron called for his broom with his wand, “we are going some place else for dinner,” he said catching his broom. “Are you ready?” He mounted on his broom.

She didn’t question but just proceeded to follow him as she sat on the broom behind him with her two legs on one side, “so where are we going?” wrapping her arms around his waist.

“It’s a surprise,” he said kicking off from the floor and flew out the window. The wind carried them across the school grounds and towards the lake to watch the remanding sunset glistening off the water as the sky grew orange and purple.

     We flew over to the Quidditch field and landed by a table with lit candles floating in mid air around the table. There was a small table where a pitcher of juice and champagne glasses, on the same table there was a small recorder playing soft music. The plates of food were already on the table as steam from the food rose in the air. I placed my broom on the ground and walked over to the table pulling out a chair to sit Hermione in.

“Thank you honey,” she said as she sat down grabbing her napkin and placed it on her lap.

“I’ll be back, I’m going to get the drinks,” he said pulling out the vials from his pocket behind her and walked over to a pitcher of juice and poured some into two glasses, and then opened the vials and poured one in each glass. He swished it around, trying not to let any juice slip out, and walked over to a smiling Hermione.

She reached out for her glass, “thank you honey,” she said taking it as he sat down.

“You’re welcome,” he said shifting in his seat towards the table, “Happy Valentine’s Day Hermione,” lifting his glass.

“Happy Valentine’s Day Ron,” she said as they tapped their glasses making a cling sound, and took a sip of their drink.

     As we sat and ate a wonderful meal that Dobby and Winky made for us, I would glance over at her as she smiled blushing at me then looked back down, cutting into her food. We talked and ate, at times we talked about what we were going to do when we finish school, also about the N.E.W.T.s coming up soon and discussed what type of problems and situations might be on the test. After we finished eating and I drank the rest of my juice. I watched Hermione finish hers also, and I smiled widely and laughed to myself.

“What’s wrong Ron?” she said placing her glass down on the table, staring at him laughing.

“Nothing,” as he stopped laughing and cleared his throat, “Hermione do you want to dance?” as he moved his chair to stand up.

He walked over to her side of the table, “I love too,” she said taking his hand as she pushed her chair back and stood holding his hand.

Ron walked her a few feet away from the table, as he grabbed her left hand with his right and placed his left hand on her waist as she placed her right hand on his shoulder. He smiled at her as she also did in return, after a few rocks and spins, he then let go of her waist and slipped his hand into his pocket.

“Hermione I have something to give you,” Ron said pulling out a little jewelry case from his pocket.

“You didn’t have to get me anything,” she said letting go of him and took the jewelry case from him and opened it gasping, “Ron this is so beautiful,” looking what’s inside the case.

“I knew you’d love it,” he said taking it from her, “may I put it on you,” as she nodded. He took out the gold necklace with a small diamond pendent in the middle.

He walked behind her and hooked the necklace around her neck as she touched it softly, admiring it on herself. “This is so wonderful,” she told him.

He wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear, “I knew you’d like it, it was suppose to be your Christmas gift, but you sent it back to me remember.”

“Yeah, I’m so sorry about that,” she said bitterly, dropping her hand from her chest.

He bent down and kissed the side of her neck, “forget about it, that was in the past, and all we have is the future,” he said softly into her ear. He could see a smile come upon her face, in the corner of his eyes, as he hugged her tighter.

“I love you,” she said to him and leaned her head upon his shoulder.

“You better,” he said slightly chuckling, he grabbed her hand and spun her out and pulled her back in closer to him, “I love you too,” and kissed her forehead.

     Hermione tip-toed and pulled my head down as I leaned down to kiss her soft moist lips. With our lips contacting in bliss and pleasure, I pulled her closer to me so that she didn’t have to reach. I broke from her gazing into her sparkling eyes from the moonlight, as my being with her made me feel wonderful and amazing. I felt this night could only get better and better.

“Ron you want to go back,” she said wrapping her arms tighter around my neck, “I have a surprise for you,” with her voice sounding seductive.

“Really,” he teased with a surprise look, still embracing her.

“Come on, I think it’s my turn to be in the front,” letting go of him and walked over to the broom on the ground.

She swung her leg over the broom and hovered for a second as Ron came over, “I guess you’re getting really good at this,” as he jumped on the broom to sit.

Hermione kicked off the ground as they flew in the air slowly making their way back to the common room. As they flew, Ron couldn’t help but bring his hands to her stomach and touch her innocently around her skirt line as he heard her laugh. Ron moved her hair from the back of her neck as he began to place soft kisses and working towards the side of her neck.

     I could hear let out soft moans as we began to get closer to the common room. Hermione flew into the common room and touched down. I walked over to the window and closed it shut, as she placed the broom over on the table.

“Wait here,” she said with a sly grin, “I’ll be back shortly,” slowly walking away, taunting him with her walk.

“Hurry honey,” he teased.

     I walked over to the front of the couch and carried the small table in front of it to the big table, clearing the floor. I pulled out my wand and levitated the pillows on the couch and from my room to come down on to the floor. I also called my comforter from my room to come down stairs. I made the floor in front of the fireplace look comfortable as I sat on the couch taking off my shoes and socks, and placed them on the side of the couch. I stared into the fire waiting for her, and then I heard footsteps coming down from behind me.

     I stood up to find Hermione in a baby blue chemise walking down the stairs bare foot. I could tell from her smile she was happy, but her body language gave her away of being scared or nervous. Her body seemed to arouse me and my senses as I felt nervous and excited all at once. I guess she was in that clothing store that I saw her in at Hogsmeade; I guess Ginny and Krystel were with her buying something for themselves none the less. My gazed dropped to her hands, as one seem to be holding something while her other hand hang open.


She walked up to him and gave him a light kiss, “Ron, I was wondering if you could take this before we go any further,” as she opened her closed fist to reveal two bottles, of the potion that looked similar to the ones he made earlier in the day.

He picked one up and looked at it closer, as she bit her lower lip waiting for a response, he placed the vial back in her palm, as a look of disapproval shown on her face, “I don’t need to take it, I already did.”

She had a puzzled look, “You did?” closing her fist with the vials in it.

“Yup, and sorry but you took it too,” he said with a slight grin.

“What do you mean that I took it,” she responded, feeling sort of confused.

“I put the potion in your drinks,” he said calmly, “I hope you’re not mad.”

She smiled and nodded, “so that’s why we drank juice instead of champagne or something,” coming to realization.

“Yeah, are you mad,” he said taking her into his arms.

“No not that much, just wish you should have told me, so that I didn’t have to make this potion,” she said tossing it on the couch. “So when did you make the potion?” placing her arms on his shoulder.

“Harry, Neville and I made the potion this morning,” he said with a sly grin, “Why did you three leave off to the library to make the potion? Well don’t worry about the potion, just think about how much fun we can have now, since we have more,” as he raised his eyebrows.

She had a evil grin on her face as she smiled widely, “oh really,” she kissed him softly, “I guess we all had the same idea.”

“I guess you're right,” as he leaned down to kiss her.

     Our kiss grew more deeply and passionately as I guided Hermione walking backwards towards the front of the fireplace. I still continued to kiss her softly touching her body as my hands slid up and down her silky gown. Her hands dropped from my neck and began to open my buttons of my shirt, as she finished undoing my shirt I pulled it off of me and flew it towards the couch as her hands moved down towards my belt on my pants.

     I started to giggle and smile in between kisses as the buckle came off, and the button was undone. I pushed off my pants revealing my briefs and kicked my legs out of the pants frantically and with out tripping. She started to pull off my shirt, as her fingertips touched my side, sliding up towards my chest, as I finally got out of my pants and threw the shirt over my head revealing my bare masculine body. She gazed at my chest as her hands fell unknown to my body. I pulled her towards me as I began to kiss her quivering lips again and slowly bending her to lie on the floor.

     I lay next to her on my side, still kissing her lips as my hand began to wander from her waist down to her thigh. My hand crept slowly towards her leg as she began to moan softly from my touch, as I slid my hand under her gown till I felt her undergarment, which felt like a piece of string, I began to pull slowly on it as she shifted her hips so that it would be easier to fall off. I broke from the kiss. I relaxed my hand with my elbow touching the floor, looking down at her feet as I slipping her garment off her feet and dangled it in the air as she let out a giggle and pushed my elbow away as my head collapsed on my arm. She let out a laugh and pulled my arm as my body dragged on her body. I laughed also and shifted my body more to relax on top of her.


Hermione broke from their lust, “you sure you want to do this?” she asked, quivering a little looking deeply into his eyes.

“Yes, but if you don’t want to I’ll wait for you to be ready,” he said gazing into her eyes hoping to find an answer.

“I think I’m ready,” she said calmly taking in a deep breath and letting it go slowly, her heart began to race speedily.

“I love you Hermione,” he said as he could feel her slowly calming down.

“You better,” she said with a smile and placed her arms under his arm and touched the back of his shoulder, pulling him down for a kiss.


A/N: Awe...that was so romantic! Tear...well if you wanted to read more about the whole erotic love scene...please find a Rated-R story...I already labeled it PG-13 and I'm sticking by it! Sorry if you wanted more details...but I don't want to rock the boat that way! LOL...I'll continue with more on January 16, 2005. I need a break, I'm writing a new ficlet which should be up soon. So back off! LOL...chillax for a day or two, and I'll be back! SUFFER till I return!!
Good News by psychofreak
A/N: Here I am, and even though I didn't get a lot of reviews, just because I love feedback. I'll just post up the next chapter. Sad to say, I'm in a countdown stage...


     The sunlight pierced through the stain glass windows, which blinded my eyes that awoke me from a dreamless sleep. I opened my eyes and saw myself still lying on the floor with a blanket covering the lower half of my body, as I placed my right hand behind me head.

     I looked over to the left as I felt Hermione’s hand graze across my chest as she moved her head up on my shoulder as I placed my arm on her back. I watched as she slept, how peaceful and calm she looked. I kissed the top of her head, as she made a soft moan awakening, as she blinked looking at me placing her chin on my chest.


“Morning,” she said half awake and half asleep.

“Morning,” he said looking at her.

“How long have you been up?”

“Not that long,”

“Well I’m going to take a shower,” sliding away off him and stood up to walk to the bathroom, wrapping herself in a sheet. She paused at the doorway of the bathroom, “are you coming?”

     She didn’t have to tell me twice, as I jumped up from the floor, wrapped in the other sheet and walked into the bathroom to find her inside the shower with the water on. I could see her image of her shadow outlining the curtain as I walked up to it and peeked inside as she grabbed my arm to come in.


     I walked up to my room after the shower and got dressed with a pair of jeans and a black pearl button shirt. I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my wand downstairs, and then sat waiting for Hermione. She walked down wearing fitted black shirt with Capri jeans and tennis shoes. We walked out of the common room with our hands entwined and made our way towards the Great Hall, until I broke the silence.


“So you three made the potion yesterday?” he asked, glancing down at her.

“Yeah, I told you last night,” she said sounding irritated. “Why?”

“It’s just the thought,” he said stuttering and trying to find the words as he stopped walking, “that means...Harry and Ginny had sex?” his voice softened.

“Duh,” making a vague expression, “oh course they did, why you think you guys wanted to make the potion.”

“To do the same thing, but she’s a year younger than him, even me for that matter...”

“And you're only figuring this out, wow Ron, you’ve really lost it,” she said placing her hand on her cheek, looking surprised. “I guess all those Arithmancy classes finally kicked in,” she teased.

“Hey,” feeling a bit taken my that remark, “well it just dawned on me, that she lost her virginity a year younger than me, and I just finally wondered, why we didn’t do this last year,” as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

“Well I guess we can make up for lost time then,” she said slyly, pulling his chin down towards her to give him a kiss.

“Yeah, may be we can play Quidditch,” he said with a wink.

“You’d love that wouldn’t you,” she said wrapping her arms around his neck.

“Yes, I would but not now, I’m hungry,” he said, letting go of her and grabbed her hand.

     We walked in the Great Hall, we could see the excitement of the students from the Hufflepuff and Slytherin table start to erupt in chaos, as we walked over there to settle down the situation. After confiscating most of the contrabands and handing out enormous threats of detention for any more disorder or mayhem, we gave all the items over to Filch who didn’t seem happy to find so much in his possession but just nodded taking it away in a box. As he left us, we finally walked over to sit with our friends.

“Took you guys long enough to get here, with out that little incident over there,” said Ginny pointing at the rowdy Hufflepuff table as the students surrounded their Quidditch Team.

Harry placed his drink down and gave a questionable smirk at Ron, “so what took you guys so long?” he teased as their friends chuckled.

“Sorry we got caught up with our Head duties,” said Ron coolly as he grabbed a plate of food and started to pile someone his plate.

“Right,” said Neville in a stretched tone, “Head duties?” raising his eyebrow.

“Oh come off it Neville,” said Ron defensively, “you know we have duties that we need to carry out and stuff like what just happened a while of go to be dealt with.”

They both nodded in agreement to his remark, “okay, we get it but tell me this,” said Harry leaning in towards the table, “you’re the only one out of the both us that has a room where we don’t have to go and sneak off to. So did you do it?”

Ron’s face had a surprising grin, “yeah,” he whispered to Harry and Neville, “and I guess you did too because you’re asking me and to be quite honest, Harry how could you? She’s younger than me, so wouldn’t it be fair if you waited till next year or something?”

Neville snorted trying to keep in his outburst by covering his mouth laughing.

“Neville shut up,” said Harry giving Neville an evil glare, “I know you did too didn’t you?” he shot back at him.

He blushed and smiled, “Yeah, I did. I loved every moment of it,” he said boasting.

“Okay I’m happy for you guys, but that’s just sick and wrong. They’re younger than you,” Ron said looking at his friends who just looked puzzled at the moment.

Harry turned away from Ron and looked to the side of him where Ginny was talking and laughing with Hermione and Krystel who moved to join them, “I know it seems odd or weird but I love her,” and then turned to look at Ron, “and she loves me, that’s why we did what we did. I don’t really care about the age, its just the time was right and it felt right also.”

“And you Neville?” asked Ron, with a raised eyebrow.

“I feel the same way,” he said looking over at Krystel, “it’s like there’s more to us now then what will ever be. It’s like she completes me or something,” shrugging his shoulders.

“For some reason that’s how I feel when I’m with Hermione,” Ron said looking at Hermione which she smiled at him and then continued her conversation, with her left hand playing around with her necklace, “I guess it just fits; everything. Even though she is the same age as me, I guess I got a bit jealous at Ginny, that she lost her virginity before me, dealing with age so to speak,” he nodded oddly.

     We continued to talk and eat about what happened to each of us last night, for some reason I felt is was something we’ll never forget. As we talked a few owls flew into the hall and I received three letters. The first one was from Mr. Prather and Harry received one also, the second from Mum and Dad, and the third was from Fred and George. I decided to open the one from Fred and George first, being a bit scared to read what would be in the other too.


          Ron and Ginny,

     Hey Ronnikins and Ginny, this is Fred writing. We just wanted to tell you guys some great news. We’re at the Burrow; we just finished talking to Mum and Dad about our new fiancés. Yup that’s right, we have fiancés, and I guess you both thought we couldn’t get married.

     George is writing now, Fred had to go because Mum called him. Well we are getting married and they’re talking to Mum and Dad at the moment while I’m writing this to the both of you. You both remember Kimberly and Katherine, well yesterday we asked them to marry us and they happily accepted. Their parents are here also talking about the wedding arrangements and everything. Well I hope you both happy for us, and see you both at Graduation.

                    Fred and George


Ron closed the letter, “hey Ginny you have to read this, you wouldn’t believe what’s going to happen to Fred and George,” he said handing the note across the table.

Ginny took the letter with a questionable look on her face and began to read it. She stared at it for a moment then turned wide-eyed and smiled excitingly, “I can’t believe it. Fred and George got engaged to their girlfriends!” screamed Ginny staring at the letter reading it twice and scanning if it was a misprint.

“Weird huh,” said Ron laughing a bit.

“What’s so weird about Fred and George getting engaged?” questioned Krystel who looked at Ron then back at Ginny who still smiled happily.

Neville shook his head, “Sorry Krystel, I blame myself for making you an outsider about this, but Fred and George is what you would call the ‘typical pranksters’ of Hogwarts,” he said making his fingers into quotation marks.

“Yeah Krystel, they would always get into mischief and cause a commotion or pranks on people,” said Hermione placing her fork on her plate.

“A couple of jokers, they were,” added Harry.

“You see it would be un-Fred and George-ish to get married, we would think of it as a joke or prank that they are trying to pull on us,” responded Ron looking over at Ginny with the letter.

“But the weird part about this letter is that, Kim and Kat’s parents showed up at the Burrow and that never happened with Charlie and Bill. They didn’t see the parents of their wives till a week before the wedding, so this must be serious,” said Ginny folding the letter and placing it inside her pocket.

“Very serious,” said Ron shuttering at the thought.

     I guess the other letters I’ll read when I’m at the match. I placed the letters in my pocket, picked up my fork and began eating. When I finished, I looked behind me and I could see the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team start to leave the Great Hall. The Slytherins seem to watch as they left, glaring at each of them. After all the supporter of the Hufflepuff left, I looked over at Malfoy, who just stood up. Parkinson, Goyle, Crabbe, Peters and Kuhn also stood up with him. They walked out of the Hall with Malfoy in the front, and the rest of the Slytherin students seem to trail behind him. I thought Malfoy looked quite stupid, thinking that he’s their leader, I guess everyone else either feared him or just followed him. It was a sad sight to see. Most of the Gryffindor students left before the Hufflepuff, and only a few stayed back to watch that disgusting display by Malfoy and his stupid followers. We stood up to leave as Professor McGonagall stood behind us.

“May I have a word with Mr. Weasley and Mr. Potter,” she said fixing her glasses on the bridge of her nose.

Ron and Harry stood up and walked away from the table giving awkward glances at each other.

Harry leaned over to Ron and whispered, “You know where we’re going?”

“I haven’t got a clue,” Ron whispered back, as they followed Professor McGonagall down the hall.

Professor McGonagall led them towards the gargoyle statue; she stopped in front of it and said, “Butter Melon” as the statue sprung to life rotating clockwise revealing a staircase. “Professor Dumbledore would like to see you two now, go on.”

Ron took a deep gulp and walked up the staircase with Harry behind him. Ron felt scared, “what you think he wants with us now, I don’t remember doing anything wrong,” he said shaking as he continued upward.

“That’s for sure, but he wants to speak with us, so I guess it’s important,” he said as they stood in front of the door way. The dark oak wooden door opened to Professor Dumbledore’s office.

I looked inside the office and found Professor Dumbledore sitting at his desk with a cup of tea in his hand. My parents were there also sipping tea with him, and then my gaze changed to Mr. Prather sitting next to my parents. I felt confused and awkward at the moment. Professor Dumbledore placed his cup and saucer down on this desk, and then stood up.

“Come in, please,” he said, he pulled out his wand and conjured to chairs to sit next to Mr. Weasley. “Have a seat, we have much to talk about and I know your anxious to watch today’s match,” as they took a seat.


“Ron, Harry what took you guys so long,” called Neville from Gryffindor stands motioning Harry and Ron to where he was.

Ron and Harry squeezed between students, prying their way towards their friends, “We had to talk to Dumbledore,” yelled Ron through the roaring crowd of the Quidditch match.

“What was that?” asked Neville as Ron and Harry finally came towards him.

“We talked to Dumbledore,” said Harry yelling over the crowd into Neville’s ear, “We’ll talk about it later, what’s the score?”

“Hufflepuff is in the lead by thirty points,” said Neville as the crowd dimmed, “but there was a rumor going around that both teams might extended the scores and take forever to catch the Snitch so that would beat Gryffindor for the Quidditch cup.”

Harry and Ron’s face dropped from what just Neville said, and Harry grew furious, “no they wouldn’t do that, that’s just sick and stupid,” he yelled and slammed his fist on the railing.

“I swear they won’t do that, they can’t…isn’t that cheating,” protested Ron.

“Nope, they can do that. Damn it, I thought we had the Quidditch cup in our grasp, look at them, they’re doing nothing,” said Harry pointing at Draco Malfoy and Brandon Wong who just hovered on their brooms as the Snitch flew in front of them and zoomed out of sight but no one chased after the Snitch.

“You better move you stupid, mental white ferret!” Ron yelled at Draco Malfoy who just put on an evil smirk and continued to hover on his broom.

“I can’t believe they would pull something like this,” said Harry as his temper grew even more. He just stood there angry, as the Hufflepuff team scored another point.

Ron just shook his head at this game which was turning into a disaster, as Hermione came over to the side of him, “hey guys, how was the meeting?” as she placed her arm around Ron’s back.

“It was good, I’ll talk to you later about it, but right now Harry and I are pissed at how this game is going,” said Ron trying to calm his temper by taking in a few breaths.

“Hey, I know its like this game was set up for a reason, and that each of them planned it to end up this way,” replied Hermione as the Slytherin team scored a point, leading the game now one hundred ten to seventy with Hufflepuff in the lead.

“Hermione do you know anything about the Seeker from the Hufflepuff team, Brandon Wong?” questioned Ron looking at Hermione as she had a puzzled look on her face.

She thought for a while, and then something came to her, “wasn’t he dating the Hufflepuff Prefect Hannah?”

“Yeah, she’s in our Defense Against the Dark Arts class with him, why?” he said feeling like she wasn’t telling him something.

“Well I caught him with other girl at the Astronomy tower last week,” said Hermione finally realizing something she did wrong, “but I let go with a warning instead of giving him detention and I forgot to tell a teacher, which should have banned him from today’s game,” slowing her tone down, feeling a bit guilty about her mistake.

“He did what? With someone else at the Astronomy tower and you didn’t do anything? Why I thought you were like the person that stands firm in her duties and you let that jerk off with a warning?” Ron stammered getting angrier by the second, “how could you? I thought you were the ‘let’s make sure that we follow the rules’ and ‘don’t slack on your duties’,” he said mimicking Hermione, making his temper grow more.

“Ron I get it, okay. Don’t yell at me, I let him off because it was one in the morning and I was tired, I had to finish my rounds remember, you had the other tower to check,” she shot back at him crossing her arms. “And I’m sorry for slacking off, but I didn’t know you would get all hot head about it, I remember you letting off too many Gryffindors for their mistake and mischief against the Slytherins.”

“I only let off three of them, and besides they’re Gryffindors like us. We should stick together,” he said feeling proud of him self, but spoke to soon.

“But it’s still breaking the rules and they should have been punished like how I should have punished Wong, which I didn’t. Now I feel bad and guilty for letting him off the hook, because you might not win the cup now,” she said remorsefully dropping her head to her chest, fumbling her fingers on her necklace nervously.

Ron felt a bit guilty for yelling at her as he lifted her head up, watching a tear roll down her cheek. He wiped her tear away with his finger and smiled at her, which made her feel a bit better, “I’m sorry for yelling at you, and I’m sorry for not being serious about my responsibilities and duties,” as his hand held up her chin.

“I’m sorry too; I guess I have to be less lenient when I’m tired or moody,” she said, wrapping her arms around his waist.

He bent down to kiss her forehead, and then smiled at her, “hold on for one second,” as he spun back around towards the field to look at the game. Brandon for a strange reason flew in front of Harry and Ron.

“Brandon you stupid git,” yelled Harry at him as he hovered not looking back, “go after the Snitch!”

Ron was furious now, because Brandon acted like he didn’t hear what Harry just said. Ron cleared his throat and yelled, “Brandon, don’t make me go to Professor Flitwick and Hannah, to tell them what you did last week…at the Astronomy Tower!” stressing the last words.

Brandon’s body froze has a board, as the last words were said. He turned around to see a pleased Ron and Harry as they had smirks on their faces, he flew closer to them, “how do you know about what happened last week?” he asked nervously, feeling a bit flushed that they knew what happened.

“Don’t worry how we know, just worry about if you don’t catch the Snitch in two minutes. I’m going to tell Professor Flitwick about you being in a restricted area after curfew,” said Ron with a serious look on his face.

“I’d love to see you try,” said Brandon finding the courage to speak, “I say your bluffing,” a smirk came upon his face.

“Well I think you better, because looking at my watch you have one minute and forty-five, forty-four, forty-three…” said Harry glancing at his watch.

“If I were you, I would be trying to find the Snitch, because right now I’m dead serious,” said Ron leaning closer to the railing, “and if you don’t get it in one minute and thirty-eight seconds, the first person I’m going to is Madam Hooch. To take that Captain position from you.”

Brandon just stared at Ron with a scared look on his face as he stormed off flying, leaving a satisfied Ron and Harry who just watch him zoom in and out trying to find the Snitch.

“You think he’s going to catch it in time?” said Neville watching as Draco Malfoy was trying to knock him off his broom.

“With the threat that I gave him, he better,” said Ron watching now, Brandon dodged a Bludger that was sent in his direction from the Slytherins.

“Wong searches for the Snitch with Slytherin Seeker Malfoy on his tail,” said Colin, giving the play-by-play of today’s match, “Wong reaches for the Snitch from pulling out from a spectacular dive, I think he might be able to catch it, if he doesn’t watch out for that Bludger…which doesn’t stop him,”

“You have forty-five more seconds,” yelled Harry, as the crowd grew louder seeing that the Snitch was almost in Brandon’s grasp.

“Wong stretches for the Snitch as Malfoy gains speed and hits him from the side, but Wong rams him back with another hit,” announced Colin as he started to get louder, “Wong ducks just in time as Malfoy flies over him letting Wong ahead to get the Snitch…this could be a close one…”

Madam Hooch blew her whistle and yelled, “Hufflepuff wins!”

“Hufflepuff wins with Seeker Captain Brandon Wong catching the Snitch; the final score is Hufflepuff two hundred sixty and Slytherin seventy. Quidditch Cup final scores are being added up at the moment and will be announced in a couple of minutes, along with the Quidditch cup winner,” said Colin as he took a seat feeling exhausted.

“Hey you guys want to go down to the field,” said Ginny who jumped from behind them with Krystel next to her.

“Sure,” said Neville, as they moved with the crowd out of the stands. Students filled the field grounds quickly as the Hufflepuff house and supporters cheered louder for their team.

     The stadium floor filled rapidly as students and teacher went down to a wait for the ceremony. I followed the gang down onto the field, but I had other plans before going to the Gryffindor supporters. I had to talk to someone before the ceremony commenced.

“Brandon” said Ron placing his hand on Brandon’s shoulder. Brandon jumped and turned around.

“Hi…oh it’s you. What do you want now?” Brandon snapped in a harsh tone and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“Nothing much, just wanted to congratulate you on the win, that’s all,” said Ron sticking out his hand.

Brandon shook his hand, “okay, but what happened doesn’t go and spread I don’t want anyone to know got it!” he said squeezing Ron’s hand.

Ron didn’t flinch but squeezed harder, “fine with me,” as Brandon let go of his hand.

Hannah came from behind Brandon, “hi Ron,” she placed her arm around his waist as but his arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

“Hi Hannah, great match wasn’t it,” he said with a smile.

“Hey, I can’t believe we won, I think this was the twentieth time Hufflepuff has beaten the Slytherins since this school first started, so its good to break the record in thirty years,” she said smiling.

“Well I guess we have to go and wait for the ceremony, see you around,” said Brandon, as he lead Hannah away with a smile, and as soon as his back was turned to Ron, he turned his head around and gave him an evil glare.

     When I saw him give me that look, I swear I almost wanted to run over to him and deck him. I shook my head trying to get the thought out of my head as I dashed towards the Gryffindors to wait for the ceremony. I saw Harry and the rest of the Quidditch team talking in a huddle; I could see that they waited nervously for the final results.

“Ron, where did you go? We didn’t see you after we came down from the stands,” said Ginny standing next to Harry who seemed to be too over excited.

“Hurry up already,” shouted Harry who seemed to be jumpy now.

“Calm down,” said Ginny placing a hand on his shoulder.

“I can’t,” he panicked “I want the Quidditch cup now I know we’ve won already, I did the calculations in my head, and we beat all the Houses with shut-outs, so no one would be able to win the cup.”

Ron just smiled at him being all excited and felt embarrassed, “Ginny find a way to stop him from making a fool out of himself, I have to go find Hermione,” he said as he walked away. He turned around to look back at Harry who seemed pretty occupied at the moment with Ginny.

     I knew that they loved each other, but I didn’t mean start making out on the field in front of the whole school to watch. I sort of meant putting a silencing charm on his mouth. I walked through the crowd of Gryffindors till I found Hermione talking to Neville and Krystel.

Ron walked up to Hermione from behind and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her neck lightly, “I’ve missed you,” he said softly into her ear.

Hermione smiled and whispered back, “I’ve missed you too,” as the noise of the crowd began to dim as Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, Professor Snape, Professor Flitwick and Professor Sprout stood on a small platform. Madam Hooch walked on the platform carrying the Quidditch Cup in her hand.

Professor Dumbledore took out his wand and pointed it at his throat and began to speak, “I would first like to congratulate the Quidditch Teams this year for a spectacular season,” as the students applauded and cheered wildly. He hushed the crowd with his hands and continued, “I will give the final scores as followed. In fourth place with a score of two-hundred ninety goes to the Slytherins, in third place goes to Hufflepuff with a score of five hundred fifty points,” the students began to go wild.

     All of the students began to cheer wildly as Dumbledore spoke that the Professors started to shoot stares at the students to calm down, as I just stood with my arms wrapped around Hermione taking this all in. Dumbledore tried to motion again to silence the crowd.

“In second place with a total score of seven hundred ten goes to Ravenclaw, which means that this year’s winner of the Quidditch cup is Gryffindor with a final score of one thousand thirty-five points,” said Professor Dumbledore, who beamed at the Gryffindors who seemed to be wildly cheering and applauding. He pulled out his wand and muttered something as Harry walked on to the platform to get the cup from Madam Hooch.

     Harry looked so happy to receive the cup, once he held it in his grasp for the first time, because last year Angelina walked up to get the cup. And our fifth year, Angelina passed the cup to me as I carried it back to the Gryffindor Common Room, so this year was Harry’s year to have the spot light. I knew what he had in mind as he screamed to the Gryffindors party in the common room. I walked with Hermione to the castle as the Gryffindors started to become restless and rowdy. We had to stop a couple of times to give out warnings and detention to students who wanted to set off Dungbombs and fireworks in the castle as a celebration.

     After confiscating more items and dropping them off to Filch, we headed to the Gryffindor Common Room. Once I walked into the crowded common room I could hear Harry saying one of his speeches again, so I walked over to a cart and grabbed two Butterbeers and walked over to Hermione who stood standing by a table listening to Harry.


Harry finished his speech as he raised his bottle for a toast as the rest of the room followed him, “Now has anyone seen Ron?” he asked scanning the room.

“Over here,” shouted Hermione, who began to laugh at the frightening look Ron, gave her for pointing him out.

Ron looked at her and whispered, “why’d you do that for, now where never going to leave?” Hermione’s smile widened.

“Ron, come over here,” motioned Harry standing on a chair.

Ron walked through the crowd sluggishly and feeling embarrassed for being on the spot again, “what now,” he said confused.

“This man over here blocked every single goal this year and helped to put Gryffindor to victory for the past three years! He has beat the record for the most blocks in a season, beating the season record not only for the Gryffindor Team, but in History Hogwarts, being the fourth person to go through a season of shut-outs. Now give it up to the future Keeper for the Chudley Cannons!” shouted Harry as he raised his glass, there were gasps and signs of excitement.

     Everyone drank their drink as Harry got off the chair. Both us walked over to our girlfriends who were talking to each other. I walked over to Hermione who seemed to be playing with her necklace in the hand. I smiled at her and grabbed her hand that was dangling on the side of her and leaned into gently kiss her neck as I could feel her flinch.

“You want to get out of here, I have something to tell you?” he whispered in her ear. She nodded and grabbed her Butterbeer on the table.

“Why do you two always leave when it’s getting good around here,” said Harry holding the Quidditch cup in his hand standing next to Ginny.

“Harry, are you ever going to put that trophy down, because you act like it’s your baby or something, that you don’t want anybody to touch,” said Ron looking at Harry clutching the cup.

“Shove it, I’ve never had a chance to hold it last year because Angelina kept showing it off, so its my turn,” he rubbing the trophy with his hand, which seems he was trying to polish it, “and I don’t think that this trophy is my baby, and I would let anyone who wanted to hold it, if they wanted too!”

“So Harry can I hold the cup?” Neville asked replying to his question with his arms out to take it from Harry.

“Give me five more minutes,” said Harry still rubbing the cup.

“You’re mental you know that Harry,” laughed Ron as everyone laughed also, watching Harry being too overprotected with the trophy.

“You ready?” Hermione asked leaning up to Ron’s ear as he entwined her hands into his. He gave her a nod, as they walked away leaving the gang.

“Where are you two going?” called Krystel.

“To our common room, you guys want to come, I think McGonagall wouldn’t mind,” said Hermione cheerfully, but Ron gave her a shocked look. “What?”

Ron just smiled and said, “Nothing, I never thought you would break school rules for your own satisfaction,” chuckling inside.

“Oh come off it, they’re our friends, and besides I knew you always wanted to bring Harry in to show him our pool,” she said slyly pulling at his shirt.

Ron gave her an agreeing smile, and looked back at his friends, “So are you all coming,” he said excitedly.

“Sure,” said Ginny grabbing her drink.

     Harry, Ginny, Neville, and Krystel followed us out of the Gryffindor Common Room and down the hall to our common room. We kept talking about today’s match as Harry still held onto the Cup not letting anyone touch it. When we finally got to our common room, and patted Snuffles. We all sat on the couch and the arm chairs in the common room.

“So what is that you wanted to tell me?” Hermione asked taking a seat on Ron’s lap on the couch.

“Yeah, Harry wanted to tell me something too,” Ginny said as Harry pulled her on his lap, as she gave a slight yelp.

“Well you remember when we got that offer to go to a Quidditch try-out for the Chudley Cannons?” questioned Harry sitting on a recliner armchair patting Ginny’s knee.

“Yes, wasn’t that like a month ago or something,” said Ginny still curious about their delay to tell them.

“Well Dumbledore wanted to speak with us. Mum and Dad, and Mr. Prather was in the room,” said Ron.

“So what did they want to talk to the both of you about?” asked Hermione getting a bit excited as she adjusted herself in his lap to look at him.

“Mum and Dad told us that they agreed to let Harry and I go to the try-out,” said Ron with a smile.

“That’s great news,” said Neville surprised, “congratulations!”

“Thanks but it gets better,” said Harry sitting up, “Mr. Prather was there so he could understand that we wanted to Aurors, so he agreed if we do make the team to let us have side training on the weekends or when we’re not practicing.”

“That’s why Dad was there, because he asked someone at the Ministry to help train us,” said Ron.

“So let me get this straight,” said Ginny trying to absorb everything in, “Mum and Dad said both of you can go to the try outs,” Harry and Ron nodded, “and if you make the team there will be someone giving you side training and Mr. Prather will let you take those classes.”

“Yup, I think that covers it,” said Ron.

“Wow, that’s wonderful,” said Hermione giving Ron a kiss on the cheek, “so even if you don’t make the team, you’ll still be able to become an Auror.”

“Yeah…hey what a second, who said we’re not going to make the team?” questioned Ron awkwardly, taken by her answer.

“Yeah, what do you mean Hermione if we don’t make the team?” shot Harry.

“I didn’t mean for it to be that way, its just that lots of people will be at this try-out, and the odds of filling fifteen positions is hard,” said Hermione defensively.

“So you’re trying to say that Harry and I aren’t good enough to make the team,” said Ron crossing his arms, giving her a straight face.

“She didn’t say that you two weren’t good enough, she just said that there might be people there that might be better than the both of you,” said Ginny defending Hermione.

“Thank you Ginny,” said Hermione with a smile.

“You’re welcome,” Ginny said with a smile.

“Oh so you want to jump into the argument, do you sweetheart,” said Harry sarcastically.

“Hey, why you have a problem with me defending my friend?” Ginny shot back slyly.

“Not if you’re going to jinxes us,” Harry shot back with a glare, which made her laugh.

Ron looked at Harry and nodded, “Harry you thinking what I’m thinking,” he said coolly looking at Hermione, with a small grin.

Harry placed a smirk on his face as he wrapped his arms around Ginny’s legs and back, “I’m way ahead of you,” as he stood up with her in his arms.

     I did the same to Hermione, as both of them screamed to be free. Harry walked over to the bathroom door and swung it open. I followed him into the bathroom also I saw him run to the pool and tossed Ginny in. I did the same to Hermione as she yelled loudly before hitting the water. Harry and I stood there laughing at them in the water, as Neville and Krystel came from behind to see what happened. They laughed also at the side of the pool at Ginny and Hermione being soaking wet. As Harry and I looked at each other and nodded, we walked behind Neville and Krystel as we pushed them in the pool also, full clothed. I guess Harry and I wanted to join in with the fun as we jumped in after them.


A/N: Sue me...I guess I couldn't hold off much longer from updating. But I better get some feed back and fast, or the wait will be much longer! SUFFER till I return!!

I just started a new one-shot fic. Its called, I First Loved You, its full of romance, fluff, and drama. I'm not releasing any more, you just have to read to find out. And if you love this story, I promise you'll definitely love that story!
The Letter Surprise by psychofreak
A/N: I bet you all are dying to read the next chapter. I first would like to thank the moderator, Janie for validating my story and taking the time to tell me about my many errors, thanks! But due to recent events...I have to say something.

Why didn't anyone curse me for not putting Hermione's cat, "Crookshanks" in my story! Huh!! I went for 20 some what chapters and no one told me about her cat! That's just wrong...well on a lighter note, I made a story that tells the reason why Crookshanks is not in this story...



     One sunny day, Crookshanks stumbled thru his door shoot to prance around on the grass of his back yard. While doing so, he came across a juicy fat rat, and decided to catch this rat. Stalking up to the rat, slyly, slowly, and effortlessly. The rat took off on a running spree around the back yard, as Crookshanks fumbled and dogded in and out of various garden equipment, until he chased the rat to the front lawn.

     Surprisingly, the rat quivered under a parked vehicle. Crookshanks found it was time to claim his victim as he proceeded further, closing the gap between his prey. Inching closer, the rat took off on a rampage out from under the parked vehicle and ran towards the street with Crookshanks, closely behind. BEEP BEEP....screech....plack!


Hope you all loved the story! LOL...I'm sorry to those who might have thought that story was distasteful...and animal lovers...sorry, but I needed an excuse for not adding Crookshanks! So don't yell at me! LOL...now on to our feature presentations!!


     I awoke with Hermione in my arms, as the light pierced through the window. When I opened my eyes I could see her brown wavy hair tucked under her head as her back faced me. I removed strands of her hair from the side of her neck as I kissed her shoulders gently making my way up to her neck as she moaned softly. She grabbed my hand which lay on her side and placed it in front of her pulling me closer to her.

Ron leaned his chin on her shoulder and whispered in her ear, “Good morning honey.”

Hermione took a deep breath and let it out, “Morning,” she said blinking her eyes to wake.

He kissed her shoulder again and stopped to think, “Honey why do you always sleep in my bed, why don’t we ever go and sleep in yours?”

She shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t know I guess because I don’t want you to come in my room, and besides I love the smell of your bed,” as she turned around to look at him and wrapped her arms around him.

“Oh do you,” he said kissing her forehead.

“Yes, maybe some day we can go to my room,” she said with a smirk.

“Can we go now?” he asked excited.

“Nope, now I’m going to go and change out of my sleeping clothes and get ready for breakfast,” she said sliding out of his bed. She stretched her arms out letting out a deep yawn.

“Honey, why are you wearing my clothes again?” Ron demanded throwing the covers off him as he stood out of his bed in sweat pants and a white shirt.

“I don’t know why, but I like wearing your boxers. It’s comfortable,” she said swaying her hips at him.

“Yeah I know, that’s why I can’t find any of them because you’ve been taking them,” he walked over to her and pulled her into a hug holding her waist.

“Well I’ll stop taking your clothes,” she said with a pout.

“Okay,” he said giving her a light kiss on the lips.

“After we finish school.” Hermione let go of him and ran out of the room leaving him stranded.

“Hey at least put it in the basket so that I could get it back,” he called after her. He shook his head and walked down the stairs to freshen up in the bathroom.

A few weeks have passed by as the beginning of April rolled around. N.E.W.T.s drew closer and closer, as the homework assignments started to fill up. Ron would end up spending more time in the library and in classes then his own bed.

     After I finished my routine of trying to wake myself by shocking my body with cold water, I got dressed and waited for Hermione to finish getting dressed so we could go to breakfast together.

“What took you guys so long?” Harry asked, watching Hermione and Ron take a seat across from him and Ginny.

“I know, ever since the day after Valentine’s Day it seems both of you been coming late to breakfast,” replied Ginny as she took a bite of her toast.

“I guess were just busy,” said Hermione coolly, scooping some oatmeal into her bowl.

“I know what you two were doing,” said Neville placing his fork down and leaning in towards his friends, “you two were probably going at it like rabbits.” He busted out with laugter.

Everyone laughed as well except Ron and Hermione who just glared at them.

“Sometimes I wonder if you have a brain or not Neville,” said Ron, as he picked up his spoon and ate his oatmeal. Harry on the other hand was still laughing.

Hermione looked at Ron who just continued to eat, and then shot a fast glance at Ginny who just shrugged her shoulders, as she gave in, “Harry what’s so funny?”

“Well I was just thinking about what Neville said, how you and Ron were going at it like rabbits,” he said trying to control his laughter.

“Well…spit it out,” said Hermione placing her spoon down.

“We all know that Ginny and Ron’s parents had lots of children right, like rabbits produce lots of children,” said Harry still controlling his composure.

“So what are you trying to get at?” Krystel questioned, confused about the conversation.

“Ron, what’s the name of your house?” Harry insisted, giving him a nod.

“The Burrow,” Ron said confidently, and then paused for a second to think about what Harry was trying to get at, until it popped in his head, “Harry that’s sick mate, can’t you see I’m eating here and your popping bad, nasty imagery into my mind, please save me my sanity,” as he placed his spoon down and pushed his bowl away.

“What I don’t get it?” Neville stated, as Hermione and Ginny shot a nasty look at Harry because they finally understood what he meant.

Krystel paused for a second trying to piece in the information as she started to laugh, “That was funny Harry,” she said trying to cover her mouth to stop laughing.

“I guess one person caught it,” said Harry taking a sip of his drink.

Neville scratched his head, “I still don’t get it?"

“Here Neville, I’m only going to say this once,” said Ron who had to shake his head to get the image out, “when rabbits mate, they make lots of babies right, and where do they live?”

“In a burrow,” said Neville trying to piece the information.

“What's the name of my house and how many children does my family have?” he told Neville sarcastically, as he started to laugh.

“Good one Harry…wait, but that’s just gross,” he said shaking his head at the thought.

“Thank you Neville,” said Ron who pulled his bowl towards him and continued to eat.

The owls flew into the Great Hall dropping off post for the students and teachers in the hall. An owl flew down and dropped a letter in front of Ron as he grabbed it to open it, as a big enveloped letter dropped in front of Hermione.

Ron opened the letter which read:


          Ron and Ginny,

     How are you both? Well I hope you’re happy because you’re Dad and I have wonderful news to tell you. You both are now an Aunt and Uncle. Charlie and Chablis had their baby boy last week, his name is Ryan Ethan Weasley, he’s a pretty big baby full of brown hair and brown eyes. Also Bill and Mae had a baby girl named Aya Kameko Weasley, she has a little black hair like her mother and freckles like her father, and she’s a small little bundle. She was born yesterday, just a couple of weeks early, but everything went well so don’t worry at all.

     Well I hope you two are doing well, and just incase you both were wondering if Fred and George’s engagement was a prank or joke. You both can rest assure that it isn’t. We had a nice counseling session with Fred and Kat, George and Kim, and Kim and Kat’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. Macias. I think you might have heard, their fiancés are such dears, I’ve come to be fond of them. Don’t worry; you’ll see everyone at the Graduation ceremony. I hope you both continue to do well in school.

                    Love,

                         Mum and Dad


     I guess Fred and George weren’t joking after all, as I folded the letter and passed it to Ginny who took it puzzled and began to read it, as her face changed to from puzzled to excited. I glanced over at Hermione who seemed to have the same face.


“Honey what is it?” Ron said looking at Hermione as she smiled widely, “why are you so happy?”

Hermione closed the letter and placed it on the table still smiling to her self, she sat up and cleared her throat, “I got…got accepted to…to…” as she smiled greatly.

“What school did you get accepted to?” asked Krystel jumping into the conversation, as she leaned in feeling excited.

“To St. Hugh’s Medical School for Healers,” she said as she looked at her letter.

“What?!” Ron said shocked, “you got in, that’s wonderful honey,” as he hugged her tightly, “I knew you would get in.”

“Thanks, but that’s not all look,” she said handing him the closed letter, as he took it.

Ron looked at the letter and began to read:


Miss Hermione J. Granger,

     I am pleased to inform you that upon the recommendation of the Scholarship Committee at St. Hugh Medical School for Healers, you have been awarded a 100% Medical Practice Scholarship for this coming school term. The period, terms and conditions of the award are described in the attached in the Medical Practice Agreement.

     Please read the Medical Practice Agreement carefully. If you agree to keep this award, please sign and return the agreement. Keep one copy for your records. Your award does not become effective until we receive the signed copy. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mariam Foaud, director of Scholarships and Honors Program.

Your outstanding achievements made this award possible. Congratulations!

               Sincerely,

                     Chatt G. Wright
                         President



“Honey,” he said closing the letter, “this is fantastic, I knew you were always smart, but to get an award saying that they are going to pay for your school is big. I’m so proud of you,” as he gave her kiss, which she took happily.

“Ron can I read the letter,” said Ginny, as she placed the other letter in her robes, “if it’s okay with you Hermione,”

“Sure,” said Hermione feeling happy, as Ron handed her the letter.

“So who helped you get the scholarship because it said ‘upon recommendation’ in the letter,” said Ginny pointing at the line on the page.

Hermione placed her cup down from her mouth and swallowed, “Oh…um, Professor McGonagall, Professor Sprout, and Professor Snape, had to write a recommendation letter for me in order to qualify for the scholarship,” she said taking the letter back from Ginny.

“You had to ask Snape to write you a letter of recommendation?” asked Harry, still curious about why he had to write a recommendation letter.

“Because the scholarship asked for those classes and the Head of House also, even though I am passing all my classes, I want to do most of my studies with pharmaceutical potions,” she said as she stuffed her letter in her bag.

“I wonder what Snape said when you had to ask him?” questioned Neville shuttering at the thought, “because I needed a letter from him for my school also.”

“Professor Snape didn’t say much, I just told him what it was for, and gave him the form to fill out, and the length of the letter, but I think he sort of hated to see me asking him to do something." She asked changing the subject, "Why Neville what are you going to do?”

“Er…Professor Sprout got me to fill out an application to go to a Botanist School, since I love Herbology, and I also wanted to do some pharmacy or just nursery type work. So she told me I need a recommendation letter from Professor Snape, but I think he wasn’t to happy about seeing me,” said Neville with his head hang low, as Krystel rubbed his back to make him feel better, “I’ll be lucky if I even get in, let alone the scholarship that I tried out for. I had to write an essay on my favorite plant and what are its uses, positive and negative reactions to certain objects or elements and historical content.”

“Wow, Neville that’s a lot of work,” said Harry shocked that Neville knew what he wanted to do with his life, “I hope you at least get in, but that essay seemed harsh.”

“Yeah, it sort of was, but I’m glad it’s over. All I have to do now is wait for my letter,” he said digging his spoon into his oatmeal.

Hermione tapped Ron on the shoulder, “honey could I use Pig to send a letter to my parents? Harry could I use Hedwig to send the form back to St. Hugh’s?” she said standing up from the bench.

“Sure,” both said.

“Thanks see you both in class.” Hermione walked away before Ron grabbed her arm which was almost out of reach and pulled her back to give her a kiss.

“I love you,” he whispered to her with a smile.

“You better,” she said as she gave him a quick kiss, walking away as she turned back, 'I love you,' she mouthed off to him, continuing to walk out the hall.

     I sat there for a few minutes finishing off my breakfast. When I finished I walked with Harry and Neville to Hagrid’s hut for Care of Magical Creatures.

Hermione came a few minutes before class started. Hagrid went over what we discussed yesterday, about Sneazels. Sneazels are nocturnal creatures, their wings and eggs have importance in certain plants and potions.

The Sneazels are very rare and only live in Keawe trees, and help the tree grow by cutting down the branches other trees so that the Keawe tree gets the most sunlight. Also the Sneazels eat the sap that form from the tree. The Sneazels wings can be used in different types of potions to help four footed animals get over fevers or dizziness, while their eggs help relieve stress and migraines when mixed with other ingredients like Asphodel or Wormwood.

     After we discussed its uses, Hagrid sent us into the forbidden forest to find some Sneazels, and clip their wings and take one egg from their nest. Even though I’ve been in the forbidden forest many times, I still felt scared of going back in.

“Ron, suck it up mate and just keep up,” yelled Harry who lead the group into the forest, with Neville and Hermione followed behind him, as Ron picked up the tail.

Ron looked around and carried his lantern close to him, “I know I’ve been in here like almost more than I can remember but, this place always gives me the creeps,” he said slowly shaking as he followed Harry through the forest path.

“You know Ron,” said Neville who turned around to look at a stumbling Ron whose eyes were fixed on his surroundings, “if you’re scared you can always cling onto Hermione,” he teased.

“That’s not a bad idea Neville,” Ron responded and ran up to Hermione and grabbed her from behind, which made her jump in surprise.

Ron wrapped his arms around her waist, and clung onto her tightly, “Ron are you that scared of this place?” She placed her hands on his.

“Yup, that and I wanted to be close to you,” he said giving her a kiss on the neck which made her giggle. They walked a few paces as she started to get a bit irritated by the way they were walking.

“Ron you think you can walk on the side of me instead behind me, because we’re sort of walking like spiders,” she suggested, he jumped in fright with the suggestion.

“Spiders, where?” he asked picking her up off the ground and spinning her around with him still holding her by the waist. Harry and Neville turned around and started laughing at Ron who seemed to spin around searching the ground for spiders.

“Ron put me down, I don’t see any spiders any where,” said Hermione frantically, as Ron stopped swaying her in his arms and put her down on the ground.

“Just checking,” he said, and then looked back at the ground for any spiders as Hermione fixed her robes.

Neville started to shake with fear as Harry pointed above Ron’s head at something, “Ron don’t move…there’s a spider that’s going to fall…right on…your head,” said Harry slowly as Ron just stood their in shock and started to have a panicking look on his face.

Hermione just stood there staring at him, trying to keep in her laughter, as she stopped and turned towards Harry and Neville, “You guys are so mean, there isn’t a spider above Ron,” she said placing her hands on her hips.

“What,” said Ron looking up, but only saw branches from trees and bats flying in the air, he looked at Harry and Neville and gave them a nasty look, as he brushed his hands threw his hair to check if anything was there.

Harry and Neville started to burst out laughing hysterically, “Ron you’re so gullible!” said Harry laughing even louder.

“Yeah, Ron you should have seen your face,” said Neville, who started to mimic Ron’s expression of being scared by whimpering and stood frozen.

“Hermione, if I didn’t know any better, I swear you’re picking up on Mrs. Weasley’s behavior, your looking and acting more like her everyday,” said Harry, taking in deep breaths trying to control himself.

“Oh really,” said Hermione who started to walk up to them in outrage.

“Not with out me,” said Ron as he ran towards Harry and Neville and tackled Harry to the ground with Hermione following after Neville.

Ron and Harry rolled around on the ground, until Ron placed Harry in a headlock, “I suggest you take that back mate, about Hermione acting like my Mum,” he said grasping his hold tighter around Harry’s head.

“Okay,” Harry choked out, “I take…it back,” as Ron let go of his grasp, leaving Harry panting on the ground.

“Good,” he said helping Harry off the ground.

“I guess your brother habits are picking up on you because you’re getting stronger and better at wrestling,” said Harry rubbing his neck.

“Sorry about that,” he said patting him on the back. “Where do you think Hermione and Neville ran off too?”

“I don’t know,” he said dusting his robes.

“Here I am guys,” said Hermione with her hand in the air and her wand in the hand, “Neville was fast but I guess not fast enough,” as a levitating Neville came up from behind her as Ron and Harry smiled at her.

“Why do I always get placed in the air,” said Neville hanging upside down in the air due to Hermione.

“I don’t know,” said Harry who scratched his untamed hair, “I guess because that’s the only way you’ll learn your lesson,” as he chuckled.

“Hermione are going to put him down,” Ron protested, as Hermione flicked her wand which made Neville fall hard on his butt.

“Thanks Ron,” said Neville standing up as he started to rub his butt. “Next time Hermione and I hope there isn’t one, can you land me on my head so that I could pass out,” he said sarcastically.

Hermione just gave him an evil glare, “maybe next time I should have turned you into your Grandmother,” she snapped, placing a satisfying smile, which made Neville shutter at the thought.

“Anything put that,” he said shaking his hands in front of him and walking away slowly. He stumbled over a root of a tree, as Harry walked over to help him up.

“Come on we haven’t even found a Sneazel yet, and class is almost over,” Harry said as he walked down the path way.

     When we got to a Keawe tree, Hermione levitate Harry into the air so that he could grab the things we needed from the nest in the tree. After we got the wings and an egg, we walked back out of the forest to Hagrid’s hut. We gave him the wings and the egg; he awarded those who brought back the ingredients ten points. When class finished, we headed back to the castle for Charms with Professor Flitwick.

     In Charms, Professor Flitwick went over repairing charms, shrinking charms, and expanding charms. Professor Flitwick paired his students up in groups of three to work on each of those charms. He assigned each group a chest full of broken pieces of glass, dishware, pottery, and ripped and torn pictures. He told his students that when they repair the pieces, some would be large and others would be small, he also told the students to enlarge the small ones and shrink the big ones so that they would fit properly back into the chest. It was a timed and if a group finished before the timer went off, he would award the groups ten house points.

     When he gave us the signal to start, Harry opened the chest, revealing the tons of mixed pieces. Hermione went straight away and started to repair the broken pieces while I levitated the pieces to the side of us, until all the pieces were repaired. Then Harry shrank and enlarged them to fit back into the chest to fit, and if some where to small or big Hermione would fix it. We were the first to finish and receive ten points, which was great. Professor Flitwick dismissed those who finished early, so we went to eat lunch.

“You would think after seven years a Professor would actually give us a break,” said Harry as he sat down across from Ron and Hermione.

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” said Ron helping himself to some sandwiches. “Good thing Professor Flitwick gave us a break, I sure needed it. All of this studying is killing me.”

“Awe, poor honey,” said Hermione patting him on the shoulder, with a pout, “I feel so sorry for you,” as she started to chuckle.

“Yeah, poor Ron, studying is making you feel dumber,” joined Harry into Ron’s sympathy.

“Hey, I just meant that I’m happy someone is easing it up on us, not like McGonagall, I mean it took me three classes to finally change my goblet to a turtle and to actually make it move was hard enough,” said Ron picking up his sandwich and took a huge bite from it.

“Honey, you know that turtles don’t move that fast, and hardly move from the same stop for hours,” said Hermione as she ate a piece of chip.

“Maybe you should have turned your goblet into something that could actually move faster than a turtle, like a spider,” added Harry, as he took a sip of his drink.

“Funny,” Ron said lifting his head and giving a weak smile.

“Hey guys, you’re here early,” said Krystel as she took a seat next to Harry, Ginny sat on the other side of Harry as Neville sat next to Krystel.

“Yup, we got out of Charms early,” said Harry after he gave Ginny a kiss.

“Neville, where were you? I thought you finished almost after us,” said Ron as he placed his sandwich down.

“Yeah, I was. But I went to Transfiguration to wait for Krystel,” he said pouring himself some juice from a jug.

“Oh,” said Ron, picking his sandwich back up and took a bite.

As they sat there eating and talking about our classes, an owl came out of no where, and landed a letter in front of Neville as he stared at the package afraid to open it or find out what’s inside. Harry and Krystel encouraged him to open it and read it.

Neville picked up the big envelope and opened it, “I’m too nervous to read it,” he paused from ripping it open, “here you read it Krystel, I trust you to tell me what it says.”

He passed the letter to Krystel, who looked at it and felt scared herself, “I don’t want to read it, I’m sorry. I’m already scared as it is to find out to open it,” as she passed it to Harry who pushed it away almost giving it to Ginny, put Ron stood up and took it away from Ginny.

“Hey, I was going to open that,” protested Ginny, but felt insecure about reading it.

“Right, Ginny,” said Ron sarcastically. He opened the package and took at the letter in the front. He scanned the letter, as his face dropped. “Oh my Neville,” he said slowly feeling sorry for him.

“What does it say,” Neville said sitting up from his seat, “give it to me already. I’ll read it!”

“No,” said Ron pulling the letter back, so even Hermione couldn’t read it.

“Ron give him the letter,” said Hermione, “let him read it, it’s his!”

“But I don’t think you would want to read it,” said Ron, as he smiled, “because you got in look!”

“What,” as Neville reached over the table and took the letter from Ron, and scanned it, “I got in…and I got 80% of the scholarship, it’s enclosed in the package!”

Ron handed over the package to Neville, as Krystel took it, “congratulations Neville!” he said happily.

“Thanks,” as he sat back down reading the letter word for word.

“Congrats,” said Harry as he lifted his drink.

“That’s wonderful Neville,” said Krystel as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“I can’t wait to tell my grandmother about this,” he said putting the letter back in the package.

“I’m really happy for you Neville,” said Hermione as Ron wrapped his arm around her waist inside her robes pulling her closer to him. She looked over at Ron who raised his eyebrow, and gave a quick kiss to Hermione.

     Ginny asked Neville about what school he was going to, as I began to play with Hermione’s waist line, and I could feel that her shirt was pulled out, so I slipped my hand up her back. I could feel chills running down her back as she shivered at my touch. It was sort of funny to watch her hide in her laughter, because I knew she wanted to laugh because she was ticklish at that spot. So as the conversation began to continue, I started to spell my name on her back, then spelled phrases and sentences.

     She would glance at me and smile because she thought it was funny or sweet because she knew what I was writing. After a while of doing this I slid my hand up towards her bra. She quickly knew what I was doing, as she gave me a serious look and said “no” with out a sound, as I gave her a pout. Then she turned back to the conversation, as I ran my fingers under her bra strap, then when she stopped caring I took off her bra strap with my fingers.


“Ron!” screamed Hermione as she moved away from him closing her robes. His arm pulled out from her robes as he had on a kinky smile.

“What,” he said with a smile on, as she gave him a nasty look.

“I can’t believe you did that,” she said standing up from the bench.

“Did what honey,” he said batting his eyelashes at her, which made her even madder.

“You know what I mean,” she said, giving him a slap on the arm, and then turning towards Ginny. “Can you come with me to help me out, since your brother is a idiot right now,” as Ginny stood up with an awkward look on her face.

“Why where are you girls going?” asked Harry trying to figure out what happened.

“Don’t worry Harry, we’ll come back,” said Ginny to Harry assuring him.

“Hurry back honey,” called Ron sweetly to Hermione as she walked away.

“I’ll come too,” said Krystel, as she followed Ginny out of the Hall after Hermione.

When the girls were out of earshot Harry asked Ron, “what was that all about?”

Ron just laughed to himself as he told Harry, “I started playing with Hermione’s back. I started to write stuff with my finger, and then I got bored and I sort off took off her bra strap.”

Neville sprayed his drink all over his plate, at Ron’s response, “you did what?” he said wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his robes.

“I took off Hermione’s bra strap,” said Ron laughing a bit more silently.

“Did you do that with one hand, that’s cool,” said Harry as he shook his head at the thought, “could you teach me,”

“No,” said Ron sternly, “that’s my sister, so that’s just wrong,” as he started to laugh again.

“Why not,” Harry pleaded.

“Fine,” said Ron giving up, “but you already know how, you just don’t know it.”

“What do you mean I already know how,” said Harry looking at Ron then at Neville who had a confused look on his face.

“Well you know our shin guards for our Quidditch gear,” he said.

“Yeah, what about that?”

“Well the strap on that is sort of the same strap on a bra,” he replied.

“Oh and how would you know this?”

“When Hermione was sleeping one night, I looked at her bra, and then I looked at the back straps, and it reminded me of the shin straps. So one night I tried it on her with one hand,” he said grabbing his drink.

“And then what she do?”

“Nothing really, she was sort of impressed because she gave me this sexy smile,” he said blushing at the thought.

“Cool, may be I should try that on Ginny,” Harry said, scratching his chin.

“Go ahead, but I think she might get either excited or offended because of what I think Hermione is telling them now, so she must think that I’m telling you guys how to take it off,” he remarked, shaking his head.

“But that’s good isn’t it,” said Neville getting into the conversation.

“Of course it is, just don’t do what I just did. I think Hermione might still be mad at me, for doing that,” he said shaking his head, feeling a little depressed.

“Hey come on, we have to get to class, let’s get their stuff and meet them outside the bathroom since they’re probably talking about us, or about how Ron is such a git for doing that to Hermione,” teased Harry picking up Ginny’s bag.

“Right,” Ron said picking up his and Hermione’s bag and standing up from the bench.

They walked out of the Great Hall and to the girls’ bathroom. Surprisingly when they got there, Hermione, Ginny and Krystel were laughing on their way out. But once they caught of glimpse of Ron, they stopped laughing. Hermione came up to Ron and took her bag from his shoulder with out a word, and walked away from him.

     I guess she was still mad, because Ginny and Krystel did the same with Harry and Neville, but both of them received a kiss on the cheek from them. Then Neville walked with Hermione to class while Harry and I had to make our way to our Law Enforcement class.


     I guess I’m glad that I didn’t have class with Hermione next, because I would have been afraid to look at her, through the whole class period. In class we went over different ways to assist a situation, it was an okay class, but some what boring because we never, ever practiced on it. We just sat and stared at a projector and looked out of the book, at how the pictures showed us step by step, ways to handle the situation. When that class finally finished and reality slapped back into me. Harry and I headed for Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall. I hope by then Hermione might have forgotten about what happen at lunch. When we got to class Hermione was already sitting down next to Lavender, being some what in conversation with her, as Harry and I took a seat a couple of desk behind her.

“Hey, Harry. You think she’ll talk to me?” Ron asked taking a seat and grabbing his things from his bag.

“From the rate she’s going with this, not likely,” said Harry opening his ink bottle on the desk.

“But you know I was playing around, don’t you?” looking over at Hermione who didn’t look at him.

“Well I know you were, but I think didn’t. I suggest you go and apologize to her and fast before she never talks to you,” Harry said taking out a quill and parchment from his bag.

“Right, but how can I go and apologize to her when she won’t talk to me, or for that matter look at me,” he said tapping his wand on his desk.

“I guess you just have to use what ever brain you have left to think of something,” he said, as Professor McGonagall came into the class room.

“Could I have your attention class,” Professor McGonagall said clapping her hands to gain the classes attention, “we will be going over your requirements for your N.E.W.T.s, for today’s class. We will be working again on changing your partner into an animal of your choice, remember the certain pronunciation of the spell and the wave of the wand. Please begin!”


A/N: Well to all my new readers and old readers! Its that time again...leave a review...and check out my other story, I First Loved You! SUFFER till I return.
Mistake's Correction by psychofreak
A/N:I really appreciate your comments, and your "Hi"s! Now was that so hard! Its because of your good deeds and your willingless to read more by doing a review...here's another chapter! Enjoy!!

Thanks for my beta for this chapter: JayCee



     After class finished, I walked back to my common room before heading down to dinner, still thinking of ways to apologize to Hermione. What can I do? Different questions and positive and negative answers came flooding in my mind. I placed my books on the table and walked back out of the portrait as it opened up.

Ron saw Hermione walk pass him but she didn’t see him. He cleared his throat which made her look up and turn around to see him standing behind her, “Hermione can I talk to you?” he asked nervously.

She gave him a nod, but didn’t say anything.

“Okay, I’m sorry if I embarrassed you or made you feel inadequate or misused for what I did earlier. I know it was childish, stupid, wrong, immature, and I shouldn’t have done that,” he said staring into her eyes, “I just hope that you can forgive me for my stupidity of being a git!”

Hermione just looked at Ron with out saying a word, as she walked to the table placing her books and her bag down without changing her expression.

Then she walked over to Ron and gave him a kiss on the cheek, which left him puzzled.

“Now was it that hard to apologize?”

“Yeah, with the silent treatment you were giving me, I felt worse and worse every time you weren't looking at me or even acknowledging my existence. I kept thinking that you would never forgive me for what I did,” he said scratching the back of his neck. “So do you forgive me?”

“You’re not getting off that easily, Ronald Weasley,” she said poking his chest with her fingertips, pushing him back.

He laughed silently, and wrapped his arms around her waist, “How can I make it up to you Hermione?”

She looked at him tapping a finger to her chin, thinking about his offer. "Well," she started, "there's nothing that you can do for me now, but I'll think of something."

"I knew it," he groaned, "you're going to make me do your homework or make me your slave for the rest of the term!"

"Slave?" she said, still thinking, "That's not a bad idea Ron, but you doing my homework? Oh no, I don't want to let you ruin my high marks, but slavery sounds good."

"Great, that's what I get for opening my fat mouth," Ron mummbled under his breath.

"What was that, Honey?" Hermione asked, looking at him talking to himself.

"Nothing."

"Well, do you want to walk down with me to dinner?" she asked him, tilting her head towards the protrait.

"Do I have to wear a leash or chains, anything?" he asked looking at himself.

"If you want too, or you could hold my hand," she said offering her hand out to him.

He smiled, walking up to her and took her hand. They entwined their fingers as tehy walked out of their common room. Both walked down the mysterious staircase towards the Great Hall passing students and Professors along the way, even the usual flying ghost. Both walked into the Great Hall as Harry stared at Ron with a confused expression for the reason Hermione was treating Ron that way.

     I sat down and looked over at Harry who had this look as though I was going insane. But I gave him a look that made him brush the situation off. As we ate dinner, Hermione made me do certain things that made me feel embarrassed or awkward, but I knew she was really getting back at me, because I started to hate what she made me do. Even though I still loved her, I sucked it up and just dealt with it.

      After my torturous dinner, Harry decided that we should have a study session in the Gryffindor Common Room, since N.E.W.T.s were next week. We all agreed as we walked out of the Hall and down the hallway which made Harry pull me on the side.


“Ron, have you gone mental?” Harry questioned, grabbing Ron by the elbow, pulling him to walk behind everyone.

“What do you mean?” Ron asked puzzled, giving a questionable look to Harry then turned to look at Hermione who seemed to be giggling and talking to Ginny and Krystel.

“You know bloody damn well what I mean,” he said trying not to raise his tone any more than it was, “she’s got you on a leash!”

“Oh, that...right,” he said scratching behind his neck, “well I told her I would make it up to her for what I did, and this is my pay back.”

“By making you her slave,” he said giving a strange look to Ron, “Mate, Hermione is making you act like an idiot and you're not doing anything about it. You, my friend, have major love issues,” as he gave him a pat on the back.

“Thanks, but I think I know what I’m doing,” he said, pausing for a moment, “Well, I’ll see you in the common room in ten minutes,” as he walked down the hallway, as Harry walked down the stairs.

Hermione was already in our common room holding her books and her bag, outstretched as a signal for me to take them, as I did. I walked over to the table to grab my things also, as we headed out of the common room and towards the Gryffindor Common Room. Harry and Neville already sat on the big table with their books open writing for their essays. I placed my books on the table and was about to sit down before Hermione made me walk over to her seat and pulled it out for her to sit down. Which I did, trying to put on a happy face, but when I sat down.

     My face dropped quickly, as I pulled out my books, parchment, and quill and inkbottle. I started working with Harry over our Defense Against the Dark Arts jinxes and hexes against each other, but since we knew every single spell that we learned, we went over our Charms. We practiced the incantations and spells that we would be tested on for N.E.W.T.s, also in Transfiguration. But after a while things started to get slow and boring. I looked over at Hermione who seemed to be going over her medical essay, as an idea came to me.


Ron nudged Harry with his elbow, which made him look up from his Potions book. Ron started to cough, soft at first to catch Hermione’s attention. She didn’t look up, from her book but instead rolled her eyes at the thought.

“Ron, are you alright,” said Neville, closing his Herbology book, “Are you sick?”

Ron just rolled his eyes at Neville, “No, Neville I’m not alright,” he said in a sickly tone, and coughed again.

“Ron, maybe you should go see Madame Pomfrey,” said Neville, worried.

Harry finally got the hint that Ron was getting at, so he suggested something to Hermione, “Hermione, maybe you should check Ron to see if he’s sick?”

Ron shot Harry a nasty look, now feeling afraid of what Hermione might do, as she closed her book and stood up walking towards Ron.

Hermione placed a hand on Ron’s head and placed the back part of her hand on his cheeks. Ron felt sort of scared that she might tell him that he’s faking it.

“Oh my, Ron,” she said touching his face, “you do have some what of a fever.”

“I do,” he said feeling confused, as he touched his head, “I guess I am sick.”

“Ron, I’m going to take you to the Hospital Wing, come on,” as she pulled his arm to make him stand up.

“Okay,” he said in agreement, standing up from his chair.

“I’ll make Dobby take your books back to your room,” said Harry closing Ron’s books.

“Thanks, Harry,” said Hermione pulling Ron out of the common room by his arm, Ron looked back at Harry who gave him a wink.

Hermione dragged Ron out of the common room, and once the portrait door closed. She let go of his arm and entwined her fingers in Ron’s hand, as he gave her a confused look.

“I knew you were faking it the whole time,” she said as they walked down the hall, opposite direction of the Hospital Wing.

“You did?” he said scratching the back of his neck. “I guess I’m a bad actor.”

“Yes, you are,” she said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and let go of his hand, and started to run away. “Catch the Quaffle if you can?”

     I shook my head as she ran off down the hall. I gave her a head start as I jogged after her up the stairs and down the hallway leading to Snuffles. When I finally turned the corner to our common room, the portrait was opened as I ran inside. I looked around but couldn’t find her, so I went upstairs into my room. But she wasn’t there either, as I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a vial and drank its contents.

     Then I walked over to Hermione’s room. Her door was slightly open, as she stood in front of her bed. I walked up to her, as she had a wide grin on her face as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into a kiss. As I broke the kiss, I started trailing kisses down the side of her neck, as she shivered at my touch.


He whispered into her ear softly, “I caught the quaffle.”

She laughed to herself, “Now all you have to do is score.”

“That’s not a problem,” as he kissed her ardently, becoming more excited, as Hermione broke away.

“Ron, can you hold on for a moment?” she said trying to continue.

“What is it? Am I doing something wrong?” he said remorseful.

“No, its not you, it’s just that whenever we do stuff like this, I feel so…”

“Unsatisfied,” he said with a smile, as she nodded.

“Yeah.”

“Well I’ll let you lead then,” he said with a sexy smile.

“Fine,” as she pushed him onto her bed. He laid there laughing as she climbed on top of him, sitting on top his groin.

“Honey, if this a whole new side to you,” he said placing his hands on her waist, “It’s sort of kinky,” he teased.

“Hey,” as she started to tickle him which made him laugh hysterically, as he pushed her off of him and rolled on her.

“I thought I was in control,” she teased, and kissed him.

“You are,” he said kissing her back intensely. After a few seconds of bliss, he lifted his head and smiled at her.

“What?” she said readjusting her self on her bed.

He kissed her lightly again and raised his head a few inches away from her, “Hermione, if I asked you to marry me, would you say yes?”

She looked at him dazed and smiled.

“Are you asking me to marry you now?”

“No, no, not now. I just wanted to know, because I could picture you in my future, and I would love to marry you one day!”

“Really?”

“Of course I would,” he said, removing a strand of hair away from her face and cupped her face with his hand.

“You better,” as she pulled him down into another kiss, which led to something more.


A/N: HAHAHAHAHA!! I am evil...well I think I am! lol. Well I hope you all love it! Please leave a review...as you can tell, its slowly coming to an end...tear. SUFFER till I return!!
N.E.W.T.s by psychofreak
A/N: Mahalo Nui Loa...Thank you very much...I'm grateful and thankful to all those who left a review...I want to stress this out...that if any one of you plan on coming to Hawaii anytime soon that left me a review...I want to hang and party with you all!!

Also on a lighter note...this novel is almost done! And it's going to be about N.E.W.T.s, so if you don't want to read it, I don't blame you! LOL...because its actually not that boring...well yes it is...well...I don't know I guess you have to see for yourself!! Enjoy!




I awoke early with Hermione to study for our N.E.W.T.s today. Even though I only had five hours of sleep, we still continued to help each other study.

“What’s Allium sativum?” questioned Ron, reading a flash card to Hermione. She sat on the couch with Ron on the other side facing each other, as she held a stack of flash cards also.

“It is scientific name for garlic,” she said with her hands clutching the cards.

“What can it be used for when dried and crushed?”

She paused for a moment and answered, “If dried and crushed, it can be for non-specific prevention of acute respiratory diseases.”

“Good,” he said placing the card behind the pile.

“That’s the end of this stack, you want to go over your Charms?” she said standing up from the couch and stretched.

“Nope, not really,” he teased as he placed the flash cards on the small table next to him.

“Why? You should study more,” she said walking over to the table and grabbing a book.

“Hermione, we’ve been at this for two hours,” he whined, taking a long yawn, “and I’m hungry. Besides if I study any more, I’m going to forget everything, you know why?”

“Why?” she asked, walking up to him, holding her book.

“Because my mind is full,” he said touching his head.

“Awe, I guess we have to fill up some more, so it stays in.”

“Well I know something I can fill,” he said with a grin.

“Why are you hungry?”

“For some odd reason I wasn’t thinking about that, but that’s sounds good though,” he said patting his stomach.

“Then what were you thinking?” she said twirling her hair in her fingers, standing in front of him.

“Your room,” he teased.

“Very funny,” she said giving him a playful push on his chest, “come on I need a break and I’m starting to get hungry,” as she turned on her heels.

“You’re hungry? I though you were like, study, study, study,” he teased her as he took the book out of her hand and tossed it on the couch.

“Hey,” she said sounding offended by his action.

“Hey,” he mimicked her, “right now we’re going to eat,” putting on a smile, which made her smile in return.

When she felt more at ease, I leaned down to give her a kiss on her forehead. Then lifted her right arm above her head, and hoisted her onto my shoulder as she kicked and screamed to be freed. I walked towards the portrait and walked down the hallway as she continued to yell louder to be put down. So I did something that would make her scream more and slapped her butt. She screamed in retaliation of my actions, as I received an elbow to the back of my head.

I rubbed it quickly with my hand, I finally gave up and placed her down. She looked at me with an evil glare, as I continued to rub my head frantically. She crossed her arms, and turned on her heel walking away from me, then began to make a dash down the stairs, as I chased after her all the way to the Great Hall.


“Hey I’m going to get you,” he called running into the hall, as the students and teachers focused changed toward Ron running after Hermione.

“No you’re not,” she called as he inched closer and closer to her. He finally grabbed her and picked her off the ground, as she squealed in fright.

“I got you,” he whispered into her ear. He placed her on the ground as the whole hall gaped at them fooling around. They checked themselves over and walked over to their friends who looked bewildered, and sat down like nothing ever happened.

“That was smooth,” said Neville, holding in his laughter.

“You two should have seen McGonagall’s face, when you two came running in,” said Ginny chuckling a little, “she looked as if she wanted to hide under her desk, because of the silly little display you to did,” staring at Ron.

“What are we going to do with them? Our Head Boy and Girl, playing around,” said Harry in remorse tone, shaking his head at them, while Neville, Krystel and Ginny started laughing.

Hermione and Ron looked down feeling guilty for what they did, as Hermione placed a hand on Ron’s lap and whispered to him, “I…got here before you got me.”

“No you didn’t,” he said trying to let get carried away, “I got you before you sat down,” he smiled.

“Well I would have made it if you didn’t grab me.”

“But that’s how you play the game,” he said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey, did you guys hear. Professor Marchbanks is coming to do the test again this year, but for our N.E.W.T.s instead of O.W.L.s,” said Neville happily.

“That’s great, I had her when I did my O.W.L.s,” Hermione said pouring juice into her goblet. “She was very stern but fair, I really liked her.”

“Great, I hope I get her,” said Ron, rolling his eyes at the thought of doing his exams.

“I’m glad this years N.E.W.T.s are only a week long instead of two weeks long like O.W.L.s,” said Harry sighing deeply trying to concentrate on his notes.

“Yeah, I think my mind would have exploded if it was two weeks long, I don’t think I would be able to hold that much information,” said Ron shaking his head at the thought of his O.W.L.s exams.

“Well we best hurry up and eat because I see the Examiners going by the staff room over there,” said Krystel pointing, as they turned to look at a bunch of old wizards and witches who followed behind Professor Sprout towards the staff room, at the end of the hall.

“I wonder what exam we’ll be doing first,” said Ron sounding a bit nervous.

“Well, what ever it is, I hope we do it soon before I forget ever single incantations, ingredients, and spells,” said Harry taking a drink of his juice, and placing it down on the table shakily.

“Harry don’t remind me,” said Ron touching his head, “my mind is already full, and I don’t need anymore information about anything before I forget.”

“Right,” said Ginny, as she snorted, “your mind is full. Maybe full of Quidditch, but anything else, I think your bluffing,” as she crossed her arms in front of her.

“Oh really,” he said, “Try me.”

“Gladly,” she said pausing to think of a question, “Did you study for you Arithmancy?”

“Yup.”

“Okay so what is Trigonometria?”

“Easy…it’s the Latin word for Trigonometry, which is the branch of mathematics that deals with the relationships between the sides and the angles of triangles and the calculations based on them,” he said with a smile, which made Ginny sink into her seat.

“Lucky guess,” she said with a pout.

“I told you the brain is full,” he said touching his head, feeling proud of himself.

“Fine it’s my turn to have a go…you ready Ron,” said Neville who pulled out his Herbology notes.

“Shoot,” he said cracking his knuckles together.

Urtica Dioica, what is that? And what potion does it make when mixed with Uncaria Tomentosa and Hydrastis Canadensis?”

“First of all Neville, I’m not taking Herbology, but since I helped Hermione study, I’ll tell you the answer. It is ‘Stinging Nettles’, and it makes a burning potion or warming potion mainly for animals taken internally, and a healing potion for burns on humans when placed on a burn, mainly used for second degree or third degree burns, taken externally,” he said folding his hands with a smirk on his face leaving Neville horror struck and everyone in awe.

“Good job Honey,” said Hermione giving Ron a kiss on the cheek.

“Well that’s does it for me,” said Harry giving up and threw his notes behind him, “I’m done studying…I give up!”

Everyone laughed at him.

“Harry come on, we have a week of exams don’t give up,” said Ron trying to reassure him, “maybe I can help you study. Like I said, ‘my mind is full’,” touching his head again.

“Yeah, we know,” said Krystel sarcastically.

Hardly anyone was talking during the duration of breakfast as students began muttering to themselves, and practicing spells and re-reading notes and books in front of them, as time seemed to draw nearer to exam time. After the bell rang for students to leave for class, the fifth years and seventh years milled around in the entrance hall while the other students went off to lessons. Then, at half-past nine, we were called forward class by class to reenter the Great Hall, which was now arranged exactly as how it was when we took our O.W.L.s. I sat down at a table with Hermione and Harry next to me, and Neville sat behind Hermione, as Professor McGonagall stood at the end of the Hall with a huge hourglass next to her.

When all the students were finally seated and quiet, she said, “You may begin,” and turned over the enormous hourglass on the desk beside her, on which were also spare quills, inkbottles, and rolls of parchment.



“So how did you all do?” asked Hermione as she got caught up with Ron and Harry who were standing outside at the beech tree by the lake, with Neville following behind her.

“I think I did alright,” said Harry running a hand through his sloppy hair, “how did you do Neville?”

“Not so bad, I thought I would do worse but I think I’ve got enough to pass,” he said sitting down in the grass in the shade of the tree.

“How about you Hermione?” Harry asked Hermione as she took a sat down in front of Ron, which he went behind her and placed his legs on either side of her and wrapped her in his arms.

“I think I did great, even though I think I forgot an answer to a question, but I think by doing the extra points and having enough time to spare, I’ve made up the difference so I don’t think it would affect me that much,” she said lying back on Ron, and rested her head on his shoulder.

“So how about you Ron was your head full when you started to take the test,” teased Neville as Harry started laughing.

“As a matter of fact, it was…practically to full that I had to say the question out loud to myself to actually answer it,” he said laughing to himself, “but I think I did well, I’m surprised the test didn’t take that much time to finish.”

“See I told you studying help,” Hermione said patting his knee.

“It sure did,” he said as he kissed her head, “especially the game we were playing last night.”

“Oh that,” she said blushing at the thought.

“What was the game you two were playing that helped you study?” question Neville clueless of their conversation.

Ron whispered in Hermione’s ear, as she nodded. Ron smiled bashfully, and spoke, “well we were studying last night, and Hermione thought of a game that would help us study, so we each had ten pieces of clothes on, and we had ten more pieces of clothes on the side.”

“So we each ask each other a question and if we get it right. We would take off a piece of clothing, but if we get it wrong we have to put on another piece of clothing,” added Hermione.

“Oh I get it, so you don't want to have the wrong answer because you have to strip,” said Harry nodding.

“Right,” said Ron laughing to him self.

“But the game lasted longer than I thought because we continued until we finished all the stacks of flash cards that I made, and we still had our clothes on,” blushed Hermione.

“So did it help?” Neville questioned, thinking about the game.

“Of course it did,” said Ron proudly, “I swear when I was stuck on a question the only thing I had to do was picture Hermione in a…”

Hermione slapped Ron’s leg, “what was that?” she asked leaning to the side looking at him.

“Nothing,” he said looking at the lake.

“That’s what I thought,” she said sarcastically, grinning at him.

“That’s why you remembered mostly everything because you wanted to see Hermione…um, well,” said Neville stopping short from Hermione’s glare at him.

“That was one thing, but also having the satisfaction of actually studying and enjoy doing it through a game can really help,” Ron said squeezing Hermione a little tighter.

“So when do we have to go back to the castle for the next exams,” asked Harry getting up from the grass and stretched.

“In an hour for McGonagall’s demonstration exam, I think they’re calling everyone by their last names again so it’s going to take a long time,” said Hermione as she stood up from the grass also.

“I’ll wait here till you come back Hermione,” said Ron lying down on the grass looking at the open blue sky, “come and get when you’re done honey, since your name is before mine.”

“I don’t think so,” she said in a harsh tone, crossing her arms, which made him look at her. He shot up from lying on the grass quickly as he followed them back to the castle.



A/N: Well off to the next chapter so don't leave...if you think that N.E.W.T.s, is boring...well then I want you to make up something...because not that much authors write about it!! LOL...SUFFER till I return!
Another day of N.E.W.T.s by psychofreak
A/N: If you don't like to read the boring parts...just skip on down seven or eight paragraphs... Enjoy!

I would like to thank my Beta for this chapter and the next: Niffler80...or Mandy! Thanks!



     The fifth and seventh years ate lunch with the rest of the school (the four house tables reappeared over the lunch hour) and then trooped off into the small chamber beside the Great Hall, where we were to wait until called for their practical examination. As small groups of students were called forward in alphabetical order, those left behind muttered incantations and practiced wand movements.

     After Hermione, Harry and Neville went in I was left outside to wait for my turn, we all agreed to meet in the Gryffindor Common Room after our examinations. Professor McGonagall walked out of the Great Hall with her roll of parchment to call off the rest of the names that were left outside, which included me and several others. After two hours of waiting, we walked in to do our exams.

     That night there was no time for sleep as the four of us quickly ate dinner and dashed toward the Head common room to study for tomorrow’s Charms exams. That exam didn’t go as well as I’d hoped it would, but I could honestly say that I did well enough to get a good, but not excellent score. Though the practical exam went quite well, because I’ve done everything correctly and without hesitation, trying to stay focused like how Hermione was last night.

     On Wednesday we had Potions, which the written exam wasn’t that bad because I remembered practically everything that Hermione had made me study. I’m lucky that I got to remember her questions from her Herbology, because it helped in my practical exam when we had to concoct three out of five potions in three hours with ingredients that weren’t labeled, which was the tricky part. And I’m happy that I had that potion session with Claire because she really helped in knowing how the ingredients should look and what time to put each ingredient in when the color, smell, or thickness of the potion changes. After lunch that day, the four of us went to Hagrid’s hut to do our Care of Magical Creatures examinations, which had become second nature to us, since we’d seen practically everything there is in the Forbidden Forest personally.

     Thursday Harry and I had the morning off, while Hermione and Neville went to take their Herbology Exam. We sat in the Room of Requirement sending jinxes and hexes at each other. Luckily, this time we remembered to have certain potions to help us out of various spells. Also, we read many different Defense Against the Dark Arts books and books about Auror training for our Auror Training written examination, in order to qualify to take the classes at the Ministry. After lunch, we had our Arithmancy exams in the Great Hall. That exam was harder than I expected. I felt clueless on some questions, but made up for that by answering the questions I knew completely. Even though Arithmancy isn’t my favorite subject, and I’ll never understand why the tangent has to be perpendicular to the acute line of a triangle, and why there is 360 degrees in a circle.

     Friday, I woke up paranoid and feared for the worst, even though Harry and I had been studying very hard for this exam. Our Auror Qualification exam was more feared than our practical exam for Defense Against the Dark Arts. As usual, during the past week, students sat silently mumbling and muttering to themselves as they searched through notes, flash cards, and books, trying to absorb as much information as possible. I ate, feeling like I wanted to throw up, because my nervousness and anxiety about today started to kick in. But after some reassurance from Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Neville, and Krystel, I felt better about myself and was ready to start my examination. Like always, I had to wait outside of the Great Hall for my name to be called. I swear one day I’m going to change my last name to a “L” name, so I’m in the middle and I don’t have to wait as long. Professor Harrington stepped out of the Great Hall doors calling in the rest of the students to take the examination, as I walked in. My instructor wasn’t that bad. He made me send jinxes and hexes at a dummy, which I did quite well. I made a Patronus in the shape of a bear, which stood a few feet taller than me and charged around the Hall, then evaporated into light, misty particles. After a few more spells, I was free to go and wait for lunch to finish, since Harry and I had to take our Qualification exam. We sat in the Great Hall while taking a bite every time we flipped a page of the book, which we had taken from the Room of Requirement.

     Once the lunch hour finished, Professor Harrington lead those who were taking the Auror exam to the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, since not many of us were taking the exam. As Harry and I took a seat next to each other, I noticed Professor Harrington had an hourglass like the one in the Great Hall for his test. He told us to begin, flipped the enormous hourglass over, and the sand began trickling down the middle. I turned my test over and began to read the question softly to myself, catching every detail. The first page consisted of definitions and names of certain spells to use in different situations. The second page involved numbering situations step-by-step into a process to assist a situation. The third page showed pictures of certain items that needed to be labeled and their purpose given. This went on for about two whole hours, and my hand fell asleep numerous times from writing too much. But when Professor Harrington finally told us to put our quills down, I had finished re-checking my exam. He whipped out his wand and made all the test papers fly to his table into a neat pile, and dismissed us.




“Ron, can you believe it’s finally over?” Harry said placing a hand on Ron’s shoulder, walking behind him.

“Heck, yeah,” he said, shaking his right hand vigorously. “My hand fell asleep three times while I was writing, but I think I did well. How about you?”

Harry shrugged his shoulders, “I guess I did alright. Because those books that we were reading really helped a lot. If wasn’t for that one book…huh, what was it?” he said scratching his ruffled hair.

“Oh, the ‘Auror Training for Dummies’,” Ron teased.

“No, the ‘So You Want to Be an Auror?’ book,” Harry said in a spokesman sort of voice.

They both started to laugh, as they made their way toward the Great Hall for dinner.

“So how did your exams go?” Ginny asked, grabbing a roll from the basket in front of her.

“I think it went well, at least for me…I think,” said Harry taking a seat next to Ginny and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“That’s all?” she said with a pout, as Harry leaned in closer to Ginny and started to kiss her passionately while their friends watched.

“Mate,” yelled Ron to Harry, “I’m trying to eat here,” as he stared down at his plate. Hermione gave Ron a pat on his back.

“Ron, grow up, please,” said Ginny, glaring at Ron and breaking away from their kiss. Harry pulled her chin back toward him and continued kissing her.

“So, Honey, how was your Medical examination? Wasn’t it the test to get into St. Hugh’s, to see where you’re going to be placed and what classes to take?” he said, taking a sip of his drink.

“Yes, it was,” she said wiping her mouth with her napkin, “it was very hard and complex, because you had to answer each question with the precise answer and given situation or example. So it really got me thinking…” She placed her napkin on the table.

“Wow, that must have been rough,” Harry said, rubbing her back. He looked at Neville, “How about you Neville? How was your Botanist exam?”

Neville swallowed the food in his mouth, “It was fairly easy. The exam only consisted of three pages of plant names, which we had to identify by its name of origin, describe what it looks like, and name its uses for human and animal welfare.”

“Sorry I asked,” said Ron, feeling a bit intimidated by Neville’s response, “I can tell you’re really going to do well at that school you’re going to.”

“Thanks,” he said and continued to eat. So did Ron.

After a few minutes passed, Professor McGonagall interrupted their conversation. “May I have a word with Mr. Weasley and Miss Granger, please?”

“Sure, Professor,” said Hermione turning around to look at Professor McGonagall who placed her arms in front of her, as Ron turned to look at her also.

“I was informed to tell you both to go to the Head Master’s office after you have finished eating your dinner,” she said, looking at Ron and Hermione.

“What for, Professor?” questioned Ron, feeling confused, thinking that he might be in trouble.

“That is not for me to discuss at the moment, Mr. Weasley, but I will see to it that you both meet Professor Dumbledore before you head to your common room,” she said. She gave them a curious look, dropping her face to stare at them.

“Yes, Professor, we’ll go and see him,” said Hermione, not wanting to start an argument.

“Thank you and congratulations for completing your N.E.W.T.s. I hope you did well,” she said, receiving nods from both of them. She gave a small bow in return and walked away from the table and out the Great Hall.

Ron and Hermione gave awkward glances at each other. “I wonder what that was all about,” he said picking up his drink and taking a sip.

“Well, I don’t want to sit here wondering,” she said, standing up from the table. “Are you coming?”

“Sure,” he said, and downed the rest of his drink. He placed the goblet back on the table, and stood up.

“Where are you two headed?” Krystel asked, with a confused look on her face.

“To see Professor Dumbledore,” said Hermione standing up looking at them, “I don’t know why, though, so we’re going to find out.”

“Busted!” teased Harry.

“Nah, I think its worse,” jumped in Neville, “maybe they got caught making out too much, while they were supposed to be patrolling the hallways.”

“Well, whatever it is, it’s better than sitting here listening to you two,” spat Ron, with a smirk on his face.

“So are you two still coming to the common room afterwards?” Ginny asked, placing her fork down.

“Sure, no problem. We’ll be there,” replied Hermione, as she walked away with Ron at her side.

Both walked out of the Great Hall and toward the gargoyle statue. Ron said, “lemon drops,” and the statue sprang to life, revealing a staircase. They walked up to Professor Dumbledore’s office.

Ron knocked on the door. The door opened to expose the Head Master’s office, which had many portraits of the past Head Masters and Mistresses of Hogwarts. There was also a spiral staircase that led to another area of his office, and Fawkes, Dumbledore’s phoenix.

“Come in, please,” said Professor Dumbledore, walking down the spiral staircase. “Have a seat.” Ron and Hermione walked up to the two chairs placed for them, and took a seat, feeling discombobulated by their situation.

“Professor Dumbledore,” started Hermione briefly, “what is it that you wanted to discuss with us, sir?” She looked at the cheerful, old, white-bearded man.

“Well, Miss Granger, nothing can get past you,” as he sat on his Head Master’s armchair, leaning forward a bit, “I wanted to inform you that Sunday will be your graduation ceremony.”

“Okay, sir,” said Ron, feeling phased at Professor Dumbledore for telling them this when they already knew. “Is that all?”

“No, Mr. Weasley. I also wanted to inform you that you will both be speaking at this ceremony. It has been a tradition, ever since the school was founded, for the Head Boy and Girl to address the audience in a speech,” he said, leaning back on his armchair and placing his hands on his robes.

“You want us to make a speech for the ceremony, Professor?” Hermione questioned, enthusiastically.

“Yes, Miss Granger. Is that a problem for you, Mr. Weasley?” he said, looking at Ron, who seemed to have turned pale and sick.

Ron shook his head, and stuttered, “No…there’s not a…problem, Professor,” he said, looking down at the floor.

“Well, with that taken care of, I’ll see you two on Sunday at the ceremony,” said Professor Dumbledore, as Hermione and Ron stood up from their seat and made their way toward the door.

They walked out of the big, oak door, and Ron paused before they reached the staircase. “Er…Hermione, I need to go and ask Dumbledore a question,” he said, trying not to sound like he was hiding anything from her.

“Do you want me to wait for you?” she asked, looking at him.

“No, it’s alright,” he said, then bent down to give her a soft kiss, “I’ll meet you in the Gryffindor common room in a few minutes.”

“Okay, don’t take too long,” she said, giving him another light kiss. She turned and walked down the staircase.

Ron walked to the oak door and opened it, finding Professor Dumbledore feeding Fawkes.

“I knew something was on your mind, Mr. Weasley,” said Professor Dumbledore, not looking at Ron, but continuing to feed Fawkes.

“Yes. Well, sir. May I ask a favor of you?” he said shakily, thinking about the reaction he might receive.

“Yes, Mr. Weasley, what might this favor be?” Professor Dumbledore said, turning to face Ron, and walking to his armchair to take a seat.

“Well, I was sort of wondering if you could write to my parents about meeting me in your office an hour or so before the ceremony? Also, if you could do the same with Hermione’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. Granger, so that they could also be in attendance for this meeting held by you?” he requested, taking a sigh of relief and standing there staring at Dumbledore, who brushed his fingers through his beard.

“Should I be worried about why you would want these particular people here at that time?” he questioned, gazing at a nervous Ron.

“No, you shouldn’t be worried. I will tell you all my reason for this meeting on that day, but I will also write a letter to them, so as not worry them about anything that they would have in mind.” He sounded reassuring.

“Very well, I will write to your and Miss Granger’s parents of this meeting,” he said straightening up in his seat. “If there is nothing else, I hope you have a good night.”

“No, I think that’s all sir, thank you,” he said with a smile, and walked out of the office door. Ron ran down the staircase and to the Gryffindor common room post-haste.


A/N: Can you tell its almost over...the graduation ceremony is on Sunday...oh no!! Well see you all at the end! SUFFER till I return!!
The Graduation Ceremony by psychofreak
A/N: Well this is it...its finally over...my last chapter of my first ever novel...I hope you loved reading it, as I did writing it...well on with the show!

Thanks again to my beta: Niffler80, Mandy! You so totally rock!



     The sunlight pierced through the window, which blinded my tightly closed eyes. I rolled over to get the light out of my eyes, and I stopped to listen to the soft sounds of breathing from the person lying next to me. I squinted my eyes to focus at her, as she slowly shifted herself, fluttered her eyes, and awoke with a smile.

“Good morning, Honey,” he said, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Morning, Honey,” she said, smiling widely and leaning forward to give him a kiss.

“So today’s the day,” he said as he slowly stroked her arm. “Are you ready to graduate?”

“Yup. You got your speech ready?” she said, rolling over to swing her feet over the side of the bed.

“What? There was a speech we had to do?” Ron gasped, as he shot out of bed and rushed to his desk table, searching for his speech.

“Ron, you forgot to do it?” she asked, shaking her head, as he looked frantically for his speech.

“I know where I left it…downstairs,” he said, taking a breath as he picked up the parchment that had fallen to the floor.

“Good,” she said, putting her hair up in a bun.

“You want to meet me downstairs in ten minutes?” he suggested, preparing himself for their last breakfast at Hogwarts.

“Sure,” she said, walking over to him and giving him a kiss.

She walked to the door. “Don’t take too long, Honey,” he said mockingly, staring at her from behind. She quickly turned around and caught him staring at her.

“Like what you see?” she said, swaying her hips even more as she left the room.

“Yeah,” he yelled to her.

A rapping noise came from the window. An owl hooted loudly from outside. It had a package attached to his leg. Ron walked over to his windowsill.

“Right on time, as always,” he said, opening the window and letting the owl fly in to sit on his dresser.

Ron gave a soft pat on the owl’s head and untied the package from his leg. He reached into his drawer, pulled eighty-nine Galleons and fifty-one Sickles from his pouch, and placed it in the owl’s bag. The owl hooted wildly before taking off out the window.

“Now, what could be inside?” he said, unraveling the package and opening it. “Perfect.”

     I placed the package on my bed, as I got dressed into a polo shirt, jeans pants and some tennis shoes. After wasting five minutes trying to tame my hair, I gave up and walked downstairs to wait for Hermione on the couch. For a minute, my mind raced. Today is our graduation day, and our End of Year Feast, and then tomorrow we’ll be gone. No more Hogwarts to return to. I felt lost in my thoughts. Missing this place had never occurred to me until now.

“Ron, are you ready?”

Ron turned around. Hermione looked elegantly beautiful, walking down the stairs with a radiant smile on her face. Ron snapped out of his trance as he jumped off the couch and raced to her, “Yes, Dear.” He offered his arm.

“Why thank you, kind sir,” she said with a tinge of red on her cheeks as they strode out of the common room.

     We headed down to the Great Hall as students began to cheer and parade around singing “term is finally over” or “no more stinking Professor Snape’s class.” Students happily celebrated the closing of the year. Even in the Great Hall, noise came from cheerful chattering students.

“Hey, everyone,” Hermione said, taking a seat with Ron’s help. Ron gave her a quick kiss.

“Oh, go get a room,” said Krystel, shaking her head at them, while Neville did the same.

Owls came swooping in on them from every window of the Great Hall. Three owls swooped down in front of Ron, dropping a letter from each of their beaks.

     I picked up the letters in front of me. The first one was from Mum and Dad, the second one was from the packaging company and the third was from Mr. and Mrs. Granger. I opened Mum and Dad’s first and read:


          Ron,

     We are so happy that you’ll be graduating today. Your father and I couldn’t be any more proud of you for what you have accomplished. I hope that you have your speech ready for tonight. Your father and I will arrive there at four ‘o clock sharp, for your meeting with Professor Dumbledore.

                    Love,
                         Mum and Dad

P.S. Your brothers also agree to meet you before the ceremony.


     Awe, it’s so nice of them to come early for that meeting with Dumbledore. I stuffed the second letter in my back pocket. Knowing what it contained, I was afraid to open it. I pulled out the last letter and began to read:


          Ron,

     It is so good of you to write to us. Yes, we will be attending tonight’s graduation and will also come at four ‘o clock to the meeting with Professor Dumbledore. He has informed us by letter of the meeting. I will look forward to seeing you and Hermione. Congratulations on a job well done this year!

                    Mr. and Mrs. Granger


     That was nice of them to say that. I stashed that letter in my back pocket along with the others, and began to fill my plate with hotcakes, sausages, and fruit.


“Who sent you those letters, Ron?” Hermione asked curiously, with a playful smile.

“One was from my parents, the other ones were from my brothers,” he lied, chewing his food as he looked down at his plate.

“Okay,” she said, and went back to eating.

“Hey, do you all still want to go to the lake? It will be the last time there as a gang, before you graduate,” Ginny said sadly, looking at everyone.

“Sure, Ginny, we’ll go!” Neville exclaimed, taking hold of Krystel’s hand as she beamed at him.

“That’s sound like fun,” said Hermione, placing her drink down and elbowing Ron in the ribs, which made him look up. He nodded.

“Great, meet you all there in half an hour,” Ginny said with a smile.

Everyone nodded.

     After a few hours at the lake, we went to see Hagrid at his hut, one last time. We sat there and got warm drinking tea and refusing to eat his biscuits. I was really going to miss Hagrid; we had such good memories with him. I’ve really come to appreciate all that he does at Hogwarts, and for the Order. Even though at times I had wanted to kill the man for the things that he had made us go find, and the creatures he had showed us. A few more cups of tea filled us up, and then we left to get ready for that night’s graduation ceremony.

     I took a quick shower, since it was a quarter past three, racing to get dressed in my graduation robes. I picked up the package, placed it in my pocket, grabbed my speech from the desk, and made my way down the stairs.


“Ron, where are you going so early? Graduation doesn’t start until five,” she said, as she sat on the table rewriting her speech.

“I have to go and see Professor Dumbledore about last minute arrangements for the ceremony,” he said. He walked over to her, gave her a kiss on her head, and started to walk away.

“Oh, do you have your speech?” she asked, turning more toward him.

He tapped a pocket in his robes, “Right here. Don’t tell me you’re rewriting your speech for the millionth time,” he said sarcastically, walking back to her and picking up the parchment from the table.

“Yes, I am…don’t read it,” she warned, taking it away from him before he could read anymore.

“Aw, well, I have to go…,” he said, moving away from her, but he stopped and turned around once more.

     I walked back to her and took her quill out of her hand. She looked at me with a smile. I leaned down to kiss her. The kiss grew passionate, and when I pulled away slowly a smile broadened on her face.

“I love you, Hermione Granger,” he said, and kissed her again.

“Oh, you do? Well, you better.” She kissed him once again, “I love you, too, Ronald Weasley.”

“See you at the ceremony.”

     I walked out through the portrait, making my way down the hall to Professor Dumbledore’s office. Passing through the halls, walking through the crowds of students who were getting ready to go home, I felt a sense of homesickness run through me. I finally reached the gargoyle and muttered, “lemon drops.” The gargoyle moved to the left, revealing the rotating staircase. I walked onto it and stepped up the staircase. I knocked on Dumbledore’s door once, and it opened widely, showing his office. My parents were sitting on chairs next to Mr. and Mrs. Granger. I braced myself, taking a deep breath, and walked in.



“Welcome, friends and family, to this year’s Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Graduation Ceremony!” Professor Dumbledore called out to the applauding audience. “We are pleased to introduce to you this year’s graduating class!”

     I could hear Professor Dumbledore say those words as the huge oak doors of the Great Hall opened up. I looked over at Hermione standing next to me. She had a smile full of confidence on her face as she took a deep breath and began to walk in. We walked in as pairs. Hermione and I led the pack to the front.

     I walked over to the two open seats in the front. The rest of the class filled the twenty-four seats in front of the stage. After the class filed in, Professor Dumbledore motioned everyone to sing the school song. I glanced over at Hermione next me and took her hand into mine as she smiled, looking out at the audience and continuing to sing.


“Thank you, everyone. Now we will begin with the diploma ceremony, starting from the Hufflepuff House. Then next to Ravenclaw, continuing with Slytherin and ending with Gryffindor,” concluded Professor Dumbledore. He walked over to the diploma table and took a diploma case into his hand.

     Professor Sprout read off the names of the graduating Hufflepuffs. One by one, they made their way onto the stage to receive their diplomas and ropes of honor for higher achievements. This continued on with the Ravenclaw, Slytherin, and Gryffindor. After everyone had received their diploma, Professor Dumbledore motioned the audience and students to silence, and began to speak.

“Today we are pleased to hear from this year’s Head Boy and Girl, who are remarkable students,” he said, and turned around to look at the pair, who lifted their heads in pride and appreciation.

“First we will hear from Miss Hermione Granger, our Head Girl,” he concluded, and took a seat next to Professor McGonagall.

Hermione made her way to the podium with full confidence. She didn’t look scared or worried at all. Placing her speech on the podium, she smoothed it out and took a deep breath. Then, she began.

“Good evening, classmates and invited guests. Today we mark the end of our infancy, the end of our childhood…the end of our beginning. As new graduates, we look forward with hope to the future, and then the future becomes the past. But at what point in our lives do we begin to think about the past and the future? I know when I first received my letter of acceptance into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; my mind filled with visions of what my future may lead to.

"I look back to my knowledge gained here and know it has prepared me for what the future may bring. I also look to the past, which helped make me who I am now, and who I will yet grow to be. I am grateful and thankful for the experience that I’ve received from my Professors, family, and friends. I would like to commend you, the graduating class, on completing your time here at Hogwarts. I hope that the knowledge gained here will be helpful to those whose lives you will someday touch. Thank you.”

Cheers and applause came from the audience, professors, and students. Hermione gave a slight bow and walked back to her seat, and she saw Ron, applauding happily for her.

Professor Dumbledore stood up from his seat and walked up to the podium. He motioned for quiet. “Now we will have the pleasure to hear from this year’s Head Boy, Ronald Weasley,” he stated, and walked back to his seat.

     I walked up to the podium, still nervous and a bit shaky. This would be my first time giving a speech, and what bad timing it was. I pulled my speech out of my pocket and opened it neatly on the podium. I coughed a little to the side, to clear my throat.

Ron took a deep breath and began to speak steadily, “Thank you, Professor Dumbledore, for that kind remark. To my fellow classmates, Professors and honored guests, there is but one point in our lives where we separate ourselves from adolescence and move into maturity. Through our many years of attending Hogwarts we have grown not only mentally, physically, and skillfully, but also in the way of being proud of one’s self and the accomplishments that we have faced.

"We have grown to know the meaning of being loyal, trust-worthy, skillful, brave, and wise. But above all, we have learned the meaning of Unity through friendship,” Ron paused and looked down at Harry who grinned and nodded, then glanced back at his family who just beamed at him. His Mum wiped a tear from her eyes as his Dad’s face glowed with pride. His brothers gave me a thumbs-up, and his sister-in-laws, just smiled at me. Ron glanced down at his speech and continued.

“Knowledge; when learning meets understanding. I have gained much knowledge, not only from my family, professors, and friends, but also from a special person who helped me to figure myself out and prepare myself to become the person I am today. I recall a time, on my first train ride to Hogwarts. Oddly, I ended up sitting with “the boy who lived,” my best friend, Harry Potter. He has taught me that you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, and the meaning of bravery, loyalty, and friendship. But above all, he taught me that the choices we make in our lives will lead us down a path of joy and happiness, even while others point out our mistakes and imperfections. In closing, I would like to make a decision that will put a permanent mark on my own life.”

I walked away from the podium and toward Hermione nervously. She just stared, puzzled and confused at what I was doing. I gave her a quick smile as she gazed up at me, then a smile appeared on her face.

“I know we’ve talked about this, but I want to hear it this time where it matters most,” Ron said as he took a knee in front of Hermoine, gazing into her eyes as she gasped with a hand clasped over her mouth.

He pulled out a small box and opened it as a tear fell from her eye. Inside was a 14k platinum band with a single 1/4ct diamond in the middle of a small platinum lily.

“I know we’ve been through a lot since we met, but now I know where my heart and love lie. It is with you, and I want nothing more than to make you happy and for you to be a part of my life. Hermione Granger, will you marry me?”

Hermione looked shocked as she lowered her hand from her mouth. Slowly, she muttered, “Yes.”

“I’m sorry, what did you say? Not everyone can hear you,” he whispered to her with a wink. Hermione smiled widely.

“Yes, I’ll marry you!” she shouted, crying wildly and smiling at the same time.

He pulled the ring from the box and slipped on her left ring finger. “I knew you would,” he said, standing up to give her a passionate kiss as applause and cheers erupted loudly throughout the Great Hall.

Professor Dumbledore walked to the podium and announced, “I hereby pronounce this year’s graduating class, Graduated!”



A/N: Wasn't that such a wonderful ending...Tear...it brought tears to my eyes to finally know that its over...no more story...that's it...well I was thinking about making a sequel, but it depends on my readers...do you want me to do a sequel to this story...please let me know through a review...if not then...this is it...sad to say! I might be writing another one so look out for that! Maybe?! Thanks again to all my readers and reviews....you all ROCK!! Now good riddins to you all, and Peace Out!!