It Was All a Dream by mrsfredweasley
Summary: Fred Weasley needs some cheering up after Gryffindor loses a Quidditch match and one girl thinks she knows just what to do. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ some reviews on this story would be nice...this is my first one here and id love to know what u guys think....thanks
Categories: Various Pairings Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1652 Read: 2027 Published: 04/05/05 Updated: 04/05/05

1. It Was All a Dream by mrsfredweasley

It Was All a Dream by mrsfredweasley
The resonating roar of thunder and flashes of lightning in the distance signaled the commencement of the final Quidditch match of the year HufflePuff V/S Gryffindor.

My robes trailed behind me damp at the tips from the morning dew that covered the soggy soil. A cold wind chilled me to the bone and I wound my scarf, decorated in my house colours, tightly around my body. It was late September a month known for its cold, dreary bleakness. The leaves rustled underfoot as I scuttled across the archway towards the open Quidditch field. The 23rd- what had started off as just another cold, dark, windy and wet September day turned out to be the most memorable day of my existence. I remember the events of that fateful day very well. All of the wonderful details are clear and concise in my mind. I was in my seventh year at Hogwarts and I had been spending a lot of time, alone, with Fred Weasley.

We would often go for walks, roaming the grounds in companionable silence while basking in the morning light and if we happen to stumble upon an empty classroom…I watched from my spot in the stand as the blurred images of the players whizzed by. Despite the horrible weather the Gryffindor team was doing quite well, they were ahead by fifty points. I scanned the pitch for any signs of Fred but in between the flashes of colour and the drenching rain I could barely see two feet infront of me. I couldn't wait till the match was over so that I could be in his arms again; to just have him hold me...

"...and Diggory's got the snitch. It's over, Hufflepuff win." Lee gushingly announced in his unusually loud and booming voice. The sound of which snapped me back into reality. It was over. Gryffindor had lost. Fred would be crushed, but I could picture a few things that would help cheer him up. I hurriedly made my way down to the pitch. Reaching Fred before he entered the change rooms was imperative. Anxiously I scanned the crowd desperation seemed to blind me. For a few moments I stood rooted in spot unable to locate him. Just as I had given up hope there he stood, a majestic sight, in his wet robes.

"Fred..." I called. "Fred...over here."

He made his way over to me.

"We lost, I can't believe we lost. We trained so hard and..." but I knew from experience if I allowed him to continue ranting about the match we would never finish what I had come to here to do in the first place. And so, boldly I took a step closer to him and kissed him deeply. I felt his body ease up against mine and so we stood wrapped up in each other’s arms oblivious to the crowd around us. But as all good things must come to an end this did too. After a few moments we pulled apart from each other but he still held me by my waist. Looking deeply into my eyes he softly crooned into my ear, "What was that for?"

"Come on...follow me" I said and I grabbed hold of his arm. We ran all the way up to the castle, trying to get out of the rain as fast as possible.

As we approached the Entrance Hall Fred took out his wand and was about to perform a simple charm to dry his dripping wet hair but I grabbed his arm.

"Don't...I like it like that...it's hot."

"Oh really?" He raised his eyebrow at me, interest flickering in his blue eyes. He leaned in to kiss me again but I stopped him.

"Not here. Follow me." I grabbed hold of his hand and lead him through the busy castle. Everyone was buzzing with excitement as news of the Quidditch match spread like wild fire throughout the castle. People were chattering inconsistently about Gryffindor's defeat.

Finally we reached the deserted hallway that was our destination. I saw Fred look around at the windowless, doorless, and even pictureless walls. This was a rare occurrence at Hogwarts that I had accidentally stumbled upon while on my way to the dorms late one night.

Closing my eyes, I walked three times back-and-forth along the wall, thinking hard about what I wanted. I opened my eyes and in front of me now stood a door. Fred came to stand beside me.

I put my hand on the cold metal doorknob and turned it slowly. With bated breath I pushed the door open. Even I didn't know exactly what to expect.

"Wow," I heard Fred say softly beside me.

Wow, was exactly the word to describe the sight that lay before us. The lighting was dim but I could still make out all the details of the gorgeous bedroom in front of us. Against one wall was a fireplace, with a cackling fire inside. There were candles scattered around the room, the dancing flames cast shadows across the wall. Scattered on the floor were big, fluffy pillows, all made out of dark purple, blue, and black fabrics. The focus of the room was a tall four-poster bed covered in a black satin bedspread. Soft music could be heard but the source of the sound could not be seen. The room was very inviting.

Fred looked at me with one of those mischievous grins that George and him were famous for.

"What are we supposed to do in here?" he asked with mock curiosity, even though he already knew.

"Oh...I dunno," I said innocently, teasing him. I pulled Fred inside and closed the door behind us.

"So," Fred looked at me, excitement flooding his voice. "What do you want to do?"

"Oh...gee...I don't know. Got anything in mind." I continued my 'good girl' act.

"I can think of a few things," he said trying to sound naughty.

"Well, then," I said, running my fingers down his Quidditch robes and undoing each button as I passed it. "Where do you want to begin?"

Fred looked at me, somewhat startled.

"Are you serious? We're finally going to fuck tonight?"

I hadn't expected him to be that shocked, or that blunt. True, we hadn't had sex yet, but we had already done almost everything else.

"Look around," I tried to sound seductive and sexy. "Does it look like I'm joking?"

"No, not at all."

"Good." I kissed his neck softly and I could hear his soft moans. I liked hearing him moan, it always got me excited.

I felt his strong hands make there way to the zipper on my sweater. I put my hand on his and pulled the zipper down. He slipped the heavy fabric off my shoulders. I pulled away from Fred only long enough to remove my wet t-shirt.

I could see Fred's eyes gaze hungrily over my partially exposed body. I knew he wanted it. He had told me so, many times before. I pulled his soft lips onto mine again. He thrust his tongue into my mouth and I gratefully accepted it. I could feel his warm hands on my damp back. I placed my hands on his bare, hard chest and Fred let out a soft sigh at the contact. I ran my fingers softly down his chest and over his stomach until they found what they were looking for: the button on his pants. Slowly, my lips still locked together with his, I undid the button. With this, Fred realized that I was absolutely serious. Tonight was the night.

Reluctantly, he pulled his lips away from mine and removed the few pieces of clothing that he still had on. I, too, removed most of my clothing, leaving only my bra. Having discarded his clothing, Fred pulled me close to him. I could feel him hard against my thigh, but he would have to wait for his sweet release. I was going to have some fun first. His hand was on my back again, this time searching for the fastening on my bra. With one quick movement he had unhooked it and slipped it off my shoulders.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard. Small moans escaped both sets of lips. His hair was still damp as I ran my hands through it. Wanting me to realize his need he pushed himself closer into my body. Me body yearned for him and a soft sigh escaped my parted lips.

He pulled his lips away from mine. I could see the passion blazing in his eyes.

"I want you so bad," he said softly.

"Oh…baby…there’s nothing I want more."

I led him over to the bed and pushed him down on it. I got on top of him and slowly began kissing his neck. I moved my lips down his chest leaving a trail of kisses while gleefully listening to his soft moans.

Moments later I heard a sound that didn't come from Fred. It was a faint 'click'. Fred had obviously heard it too because he sat up on the bed. Both of us looked over at the door and could see the knob turning slowly and the door swung open. Standing in the light from the doorway was...Hermione Granger.

"Get up and get dressed. You're going to be late for class." She left and closed the door behind her.

I sat up and looked around. Fred was no longer there, and I was no longer in the Room of Requirement. I was actually lying on my own bed in the dormitory.

After a few more moments of confusion I realized what had happened. It had all been a dream.
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=18926