Ginny and the Beast by Creativewriter
Summary: Beauty & the Beast with a Harry Potter twist! Starring Draco Malfoy as the Beast & Ginny as Beauty!
Categories: Draco/Ginny Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1062 Read: 1752 Published: 04/21/05 Updated: 04/21/05

1. A beastly prince by Creativewriter

A beastly prince by Creativewriter
Disclaimer: I own nothing but I wish I did!


Chapter 1: A beastly prince!





“You’re so funny Prince Draco!” said Princess Pansy flirtatiously.

“I agree,” said Princess Millicent.

“It has been said before,” replied Draco to their compliments.

“Soon you will have to choose a bride,” giggled Princess Millicent.

“I will never marry!” replied Draco. Both princesses frowned at this statement.

“Why your highness?” asked Princess Pansy.

“A wife would be too much of a bother. She might want one thing and I the other. It would be a nuisance to have to share my castle, my treasure, and my future with anyone!” replied Draco.

“Oh you are such a tease,” giggled Princess Millicent.

“I do not tease! It takes far too much time out of my day when I could be dancing, dining, or counting my treasure!” stated Draco. A clash of thunder roared in the sky. Both princesses grabbed one of Draco’s arms.

“I’m afraid of thunder!” cried Princess Pansy.

“Do not worry a goblet of wine shall take away your fears!” Draco said walking towards the table. He picked up a golden goblet then smashed it down on the table causing both princesses to jump. “Lavender!” he shouted. A girl covered in ashes, dust, and dirt came running out of the kitchens.

“Yes milord,” she said to Draco with a sense of fear in her voice.

“My goblet is empty! Fill it now or find some other employment, I hear Voldemort is hiring!” yelled Draco.

“Not Voldemort!” cried Lavender. She quickly grabbed the jug and poured the wine into his goblet.

“Now fill the others Lavender, but remember me first!” shouted Draco. Lavender curtsied and did as she was told. As Lavender was filling Princess Pansy’s goblet Princess Millicent tripped her causing the wine to spill onto the floor. “You clumsy little demon, look at what you’ve done! Scrub these floors till I can see my handsome face in them!” shouted Draco.

“Yes milord!” said Lavender shaking. She ran into the kitchen and got a bucket of water and a sponge. Lavender got down on her knees and started scrubbing.

“What clumsy servants you have!” Princess Millicent told Draco.

“Yes well they don’t ask for much pay and are very obedient!” answered Draco. A woman dressed in a similar fashion as Lavender came into the ballroom. Draco turned to look at her. “What is it Parvarti?” he shouted.

“There is an old woman at the castle door she would like shelter from the storm,” said Parvarti.

“Tell this hag to be on her way! No shelter here!” replied Draco.

“I told her your highness!” said Parvarti shaking.

“Well what did this hag say?’ Draco demanded.

“She requested that she speak to you on her behalf!” Replied Parvarti

“Bring this old hag in! My day has been dull I could use some entertainment!” Draco shouted to Parvarti. She curtsied and left.

“Surely you do not mean it!” said Princess Millicent.

“I mean what I say!” snapped Draco. Parvarti walked slowly with an old woman was dragging behind her.

“Hurry up old woman it is rude to keep his highness waiting!” snapped Princess Millicent. The old woman kept her pace the same and walked to the Draco who was sitting on his throne.

“No shelter here!” barked Draco.

“I’m weary from travel prince, my feet are swollen from the hard and rough ground,” said the old woman.

“Next time ride a horse!” yelled Draco.

“I haven’t eaten since yesterday and I’m starving,” said the old woman very quietly.

“Even I know a woman shouldn’t diet!” snapped Draco.

“Diet? Did you say diet?” asked the old woman.

“He did!” replied Princess Pansy.

“I haven’t eaten anything because there’s been nothing to eat! I beg you prince, a corner by the fire, a crust of bred, some mercy.” Said the old woman.

“Out of the question!” barked Draco. The old woman lifted her hands in the air and a loud boom of thunder was heard in the room.

“That was not the thunder of the storm! That was the thunder of my wrath!”

“I’ve never seen this type of witchcraft before!” said Draco.

“What interests you my prince?” asked the old woman.

“Selfishness and all pleasures it gives to me!” replied Draco. The old woman lifted her hands into the air again.
“Here me well vain, rude, and selfish prince!” she shouted into the air.
“What? Bite your tongue old woman you’re talking to a prince!” snapped Draco.

“Then act like a prince!” shouted the old woman.

“I can’t move!” said Parvarti. She tried to pull her leg off the floor but it wouldn’t budge.

“I can’t either,” said Pansy.

“Neither can I!” said Millicent with a worried look on her face.

What are you doing my guests and servants?” demanded the prince.

“As you have been beastly to me you shall become a beast! Beast! You shall become a beast I say! Beast! Beast! Beast! Beast!” chanted the old woman. The party guests started to chant with her. “Down to the floor you shall fall! Stay down until you have permission to rise!” Draco fell to floor hitting his head on the stone floor.

“Stop Old woman, please!” begged Lavender but it was too late.

“Mean, Rude, and Cruel, lean dude drool! Just like a beast! Become one! Transform into one! Walk on all fours! Close the doors of this castle! Forever and ever!” chanted the old woman. Where Draco had once lied on the ground was a giant furry beast. Everyone gasped at him. “You may rise prince. Your castle will be lost and it will almost be impossible for anyone to find it!”

“How long?” asked Beast.

“Forever!” shouted the old woman.

“Forever!” said the amazed Beast. “Mercy!”

“You ask for mercy yet you give none!”

“Forever you shall remain a beast or until someone can love for yourself! Not for your treasures, castle, or princely status!”

“No!” shouted Beast.

“Goodbye prince!” said the old woman and she left.

“No!” he shouted again. He roared angrily and got up to sit in his throne. He sat down and sighed. “Leave me!” he shouted. Everyone left immediately. “I’ll be trapped like this forever for who could ever love a beast?” Draco whined.
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=20333