Two Worlds by SiLvEr_BlaCk
Summary: Even though people live in two diffrent worlds and have two diffrent opinions love is strong enough to see past all that. In this case Draco and Ginny find out that it's true.....It has everything whacked on the journey from body swaping and food fights to running away from hogwarts and getting caught. Its a devolping story so all those parts will get there eventually hope u like R&R if you want me 2 continue:-D
Categories: Draco/Ginny Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1543 Read: 1751 Published: 05/04/05 Updated: 05/13/05

1. In the world of Virginia Weasley by SiLvEr_BlaCk

In the world of Virginia Weasley by SiLvEr_BlaCk
chapter 1: The World Of Virginia Weasley

Disclaimer: Characters not mine :-( even though i want draco swings round a banana they all belong to J.K. Rowling but you might see some of me own characters.



"NO MUM I AM NOT GOING!" the teenaged girl with the flame coloured hair yelled slamming the door of her bedroom shut. She walked over to the tall mirror which hung up on the wall and stared at herself. In the reflection was none other than Virginia Weasley, with her famous freckles covering her face and her hair which had grown down to the bottom of her waist and became curly instead of straight since her first year at Hogwarts. Her big chocolate coloured eyes stared back at her with no life left in them. she straightened up her old 'Weird Sisters' T-shirt and sighed. she was fifteen now and had grown quite well since she was half way through puberty. She had curves in just the right places but tried to hide them with her baggy clothes she very much adored.

'Why is life always cruel to me?' Virginia thought picking up a quidditch magazine she had been able to nick from her brother and threw herself on her bed. Right on cue her Mother Molly Weasley stormed into the room with her hands on her hips and lips pursed in a straight line.

"Virginia Weasley don't you storm off like that show some manners" Mrs Weasley snapped looking very serious. Ginny (which she was usually called) loved her mum to pieces and she really didn't like seeing her so angry. It made her some what feel guilty but then again she had angered her.

"Sorry mum but I'm still refusing to go!!!" Ginny apologized putting down her magazine knowing there was going to be a 'talk'.

"You know how important these social gatherings of the ministry are to your father it really does make him happy." Her mothered lectured.

"So what has it got to do with me?"

"Well you need to get out more and your father loves the company." She continued.” Bill and Charlie are out on Order of the phoenix business and Fred and George doing there own thing, Percy is ashamed of us and Ron is busy with Harry and Hermione you are the only one left Hun."

"Do I get any thing out of this!?, noooooo and this happens every time, you give me that lecture I feel sorry and end up going and boy don't I have the time of my life chatting to people who love show off how rich they are and how great they are in the Ministry.” Ginny remarked rolling her eyes.

"Oh come on Ginny it can't be all that bad can it?"

"Oh yes it can!!" She winged in her childish voice. Her mum crossed over her arms and gave her her famous don’t-act-like-that-your-being-a-spoiled-brat glare she very much despised. Ginny relaxed and breathed in slowly.

"Okay I'll go I'll be ready in a few minutes.” Ginny gave in. Her mother just smiled and quietly walked out of the room closing the door slightly behind her. Ginny had done it again, she had given into her mother and ended up doing what she wanted, she HATED it. But Ginny knew she worked hard for the family. Growing up with her brothers gave her a very short temper.

She was sometimes down cast, ignored ever since her brother became the best friend if the boy who lived. It was true she had quite a big crush on him the first year when he had saved her life down in the chamber of secrets. But him saving her just made her realize that he saved Ginny because he felt like it was a duty since he was the boy who defeated Lord Voldemort when he was a baby. Ginny was none other than a little sister to him so she had given up all hope of getting him. Her crush on him actually faded half way through the second year but people still look at her like she still does. She didn’t care though at least she could have a civilised conversation with Harry, he wasn’t too bad.

Ginny made her down stairs in one of her favoured strapless dress robes. It was green in colour which made her chocolate eyes and flame hair stand out. The dress robe came down to the bottom of her knees, it was a low cut neck and it flowed out from the waist down. Her mother had sewn it and she had loved it. She had a pair of polished green heels to match and a silver plated necklace. Her hair was in a plain braid and no make up, she didn't want to look to posh for an occasion like this.

She entered the living room to wait for her dad to finish getting ready. On the biggest couch were Harry, Ron and Hermione whispering to each other like there was people trying eavesdrop. They were like the three musketeers plotting what evil they had to destroy next. Of course nobody was allowed to join their 'team'. Ginny didn't really care about trying to be there good friend. They noticed her come in and take a seat on one of the chairs.

"Hey Gin what are you all dressed up for aye going to one of dad's ministry gatherings?” Ron asked.

"No I'm not didn't mum tell your going instead of me because I'll be out on a date." Ginny lied.

"YOU’RE WHAT!!?!! WITH WHO!! You never told me and mum let you!!?! You’re only 13 years old!!" Ron screamed going red. One thing Ginny loved about Ron was that she could easily anger him and he was so gullible. Ginny tried not to laugh as she racked her brain for a person she is apparently was going out with.

"I'm fifteen brother dear if you weren't busy eyeing Hermione all the time you would notice I do grow a year older each year like you, and I'm going with Draco Malfoy I'm sure you know the boy Ron." Ginny answered. To much of Ginny's surprise Harry turned around and said something instead of Ron who was about to jump at Ginny.

"Ginny you know how much we despise Malfoy He's done nothing but taunt you and your family since the first year, and need I remind you that he is the son of a Death Eater!!" Harry was actually serious about this. Ginny found it quite amusing. Her mother came in along side her father, which was nicely dressed in a nice dress robe himself.

"What is all this racket about." Mrs Weasley said eyeing Ron.
"Come on Ginny we're going to be late, sorry for keeping you waiting and thank you for coming with me." Mr. Weasley thanked. Ron eyed Ginny going the biggest shade of red. Ginny smiled and gave a simple nod at her dad. Soon her smile became a grin; she couldn't hold it any longer Ginny burst out laughing.

"Ron you should of seen the look on your face you know I wouldn't even think about going out with Draco Malfoy, and same with you Harry you looked so serious.” Ginny was able to say between it fits of laughter.

"Ginny hurry and go with your father there’s no time for this, I can't be bothered finding out what this was all about.” Mrs. Weasley ordered. Ginny's laughter died down as she and her father picked up some floo powder. Her dad stepped in to, dropped the floo powder and bellowed out the words 'Ministry of Magic Events Hall'. Ginny hopped in and did the same. She arrived at the same hall that she was at on the last gathering. This time it was more flash. It had a long table on one side of the wall filled up with snacks and drinks. There was music playing lightly in the background. Most of the people were already here it seemed. Ginny dusted herself off from the trip. Some people were even dancing in the middle of the hall while others were making conversation around the dancers.

"There you are Arthur and I see that you brought your daughter again Ginny, how are you?" Roger Heedcliffe, one of the people who work in offices around dad's one asked.

"I'm fine thank you and haven't they decorated this event nicely?” Ginny answered making more conversation.

"Yes they out done them this time haven't they.” He said taking another glimpse around the hall. Ginny needed to get away before more of her dad's friends come to talk.

"Err...dad I'm a bit hungry I'll be over at the food table okay."

"Sure honey find me if you need me.” He nodded. Ginny quickly scuttled away over to the table and picked up a sandwich to eat.




Well what did you guys think please R&R
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=21396