Fred and George announce a seriously evil wizard. by lillianporter
Summary: This just occured to me. Its basically a more detailed telling of Fred and George's parade in front of Harry in COS. I don't know how to describe it. Its good, though, I think.
Categories: Humor Fics Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 594 Read: 1683 Published: 11/15/04 Updated: 11/15/04

1. one shot n/a by lillianporter

one shot n/a by lillianporter
A/N: This occurred to me this afternoon, and since I’ve been making Fred and Geroge WAY too serious in my other stories, I figured I’d make this a light, happy story. Plus, this has to be one of the funniest moments to me in the whole series..

“Is he there?” George asked Fred in a stage whisper. Fred turned around with a mock annoyed look on his face.

“No!” He fake whispered, making loud enough for everyone around them to hear.

“Oh, come on! Our class let out ages ago!” Geroge whined.

“No, it didn’t, you liar! We snuck out! Remember!” Fred said, cuffing George over the head. Fred and George were standing near the potions classroom in the dungeons, actually around the corner from it. While it was true they had snuck out of class, they hadn’t actually snuck out all that early. However, they being the twins, they loved to exaggerate.

“ Hey! That hurt!” Fred hit him again. “Oh! Yeah! Now I remember!” George half-whispered. He was rubbing his head where Fred had hit him. Now the younger students were really looking at them as if they were loony and any older students in the crowd looked as if they were barely tolerating the two of them. One particular first year slytherin had the audacity to sneer at the two of them. Fred nudged George. In unison, they stuck out their tongues and crossed their eyes. The first year jumped slightly and looked away in disgust.

“Oh! Look who we found!” Fred cried turning back. The two of them hurried in front of an irritated looking second year with tousled black hair and a distinctive scar on his head. A lanky boy who had a strange familiarity to Fred and George, and a bushy haired, big-toothed girl accompanied him. They jumped in front of the three and started chanting.

“Make way for the Heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through!” They yelled. The first years jumped slightly and some of the Gryffindors that didn’t believe any of the hype around the small black haired boy being the heir to slytherin grinned to themselves. However, soon they ran into Percy.

Percy cleared his throat and said in his coldest voice: “It is not a laughing matter.”

Fred laughed. “Oh, get out of the way, Percy, Harry’s in a hurry.” Fred made to brush past, but when Percy stopped him, George added “Yeah, he’s off to the Chamber of Secrets for a cup of tea with his fanged servant.” Percy huffed and walked off. As they continued, Fred asked Harry in a loud voice, “SO! Harry, who are you attacking next?”

They could only get a small smile out of him. “So, Fred d’you think he’ll be moving on to half-bloods, or will he stay with th’muggleborns?” George asked, fake curiously of his twin.

“I dunno George. Perhaps he’ll move on to PUREBLOODS! After all, he’s a half-blood himself. Maybe he wants to save them for last, so he has some company!” Fred said, rather loudly.

“ACH! That means me! And you! And Malfoy…big surprise that is…little pureblooded snob that he is..” George placed a hand over his heart at first and then grinned rather wickedly.

“You and Me! Potter, promise us you’ll save us for last!” Fred said dramatically.
Just then they reached Harry’s next class. Fred and George wandered off, rather hurriedly, to get to their next class.
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2408