Raspberry Sugar Quills by Josieevans44
Summary: If you think this is a love story, so it is, but it is about so much more, a tortured sole in need of love and friends, of closed eyes and laughs. This is the life of Lily Gabrielle Evans, the girl afraid to grow up, afraid of living, but what is living when your not on the edge once in a while?
Categories: James/Lily Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 11544 Read: 18589 Published: 11/22/04 Updated: 11/05/05

1. A liar by Josieevans44

2. A Boy by Josieevans44

3. An abandoned child by Josieevans44

4. A werewolf twin by Josieevans44

5. The best friend by Josieevans44

6. The rich b**** girlfriend by Josieevans44

7. The adoptive hang around friend by Josieevans44

A liar by Josieevans44
Raspberry Sugar Quills
By Josie G. Evans
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: If you think this is a love story, so it is, but it is about so much more, a tortured sole in need of love and friends, of closed eyes and laughs. This is the life of Lily Gabrielle Evans, the girl afraid to grow up, afraid of living, but what is living when you're not on the edge once in a while?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The tragedy of life isn't that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. -Anonymous


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A liar, a liar is what they call me, but I always say I prefer the term actor. Secrets, so many secrets and no one to turn to. I get around with my acting, school, friends (the little I have) I often think, "Would they cry? Would they cry if I died? Would they be at my funeral giving their sympathies and would I be forgotten? What about when I finish school will they remember Lily Evans?"

Love, love is a major factor in my life, one which I thought I never would have. Sure my parents and sisters no matter how much they deney it, love me. But what about a match, a sole mate someone to complete me, like my mother and father. I don't trust anyone, and I don't like getting to close to people, they always leave. That's one of my biggest fears, to be alone. People always leave you behind, like a friend of mine when I was 13 years old. Veronica. She had accepted me into my new school. She had just recovered from cancer. We weren't close but I'm sure if she were still alive we would have become good friends. Best friends, she had many of those, such a nice person, but alas she wasn't to stay here on earth with us for long. Her cancer came back, we all thought she would bounce back again, she was a strong person, with no remorse and a love for life and it's surroundings.

I will never forget the time, the time I could have told her every thing, how good a friend she was, how I wished we could have gotten to know each other better, to laugh on old times, but I was foolish, thinking she would always be there. Me and three of my friends went to visit her before a dance, we had just learned she wasn't doing good. We were supposed to have a party in her name that day, with a big basket full of goodies, but she never came, instead her aunt came with the bad news. When we went to visit her that night, I didn't know what to say, so I sat there and read her magazines. I regret it now, and will never forgive myself for that. I know she's watching down on us know. But I still hate death, I fear it and it's cruelness, at any moment it could come and snatch someone you love from you without mercy. Change and death, my two worst fears.

Change is never good, my past proves it. My second sister Anne, was born; because of that we needed a bigger house. So of course I had to change school, which have proven to be the seven worst years of hell a kid could go through. I'm often loud, I blame ignorance for that, when I had something to say people never listened, I talked louder to get there attention, now most people tell me to shut up or talk softer. I blame all of my problems on my moving. If that had never happened I would be a very different person I am today, but I would also be empty without Anne.

Pain, death, fear, change it'll never change.

When I die I hope people will be able to say: "Lily Evans? So unfortunate, such a nice person, bless her soul." Lily Gabrielle Evans, messenger of God, at least that's what Gabrielle means. If God loves us, why put us through so much pain and suffering, obstacles are just in the way, but without them we may not be able to grow. Like a flower, we are like flowers, children of God. I hope Veronica likes heaven, where one day I will reach her and tell her how much she meant to me. In heaven my grandfather awaits, I have yet to meet him but I know it'll be a grand reunion.

True love awaits me, my knight in shining armour will come and rescue me from this rotten apple called earth, where we will love each other eternally and neither death nor change nor pain nor fear will be able to concur it. My love, the one person who will know all of my secrets and my past, who will comfort me when I'm sad and think myself unworthy, but what I didn't know was all the while that I was looking for prince charming, my eyes closed to every other, the person for me was always there, always there to listen, always there to give advice and a shoulder to cry on. What I didn't know was that I had found my prince charming a long time ago.

If you think this is a love story, so it is, but it is about so much more, a tortured sole in need of love and friends, of closed eyes and laughs. This is the life of Lily Gabrielle Evans, the girl afraid to grow up, afraid of living, but what is living when your not on the edge once in a while?

To grow and learn from your mistakes is one of life's precious gifts, one that I am soon to learn.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The End of Chapter One
A Boy by Josieevans44
Raspberry Sugar Quills

By Josie G. Evans



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Summary: If you think this is a love story, so it is, but it is about so much more, a tortured sole in need of love and friends, of closed eyes and laughs. This is the life of Lily Gabrielle Evans, the girl afraid to grow up, afraid of living, but what is living when your not on the edge once in a while?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a certain point, the only difference between flying and falling is your perspective. Unknown
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A boy, not quite a man, living behind a mask of laughter, pranks, jokes and weakly flings. A fear of all that he loves, will be taken away.


ch. 2: a boy


I'm James Potter, captain of Hogwarts best Quidditch team and one of England's best bloody Chasers. I've got scouts practically buying me Quidditch fields, not to mention the best top of the line broomsticks.

I'm a handsome young lad, with black stubborn and messy hair, I once used up a record of 20 bottles of Jell and 10 cans of hair spray, but alas my unusually stubborn ass hair, would not be tamed. After all that gunk, my hair still looked the same, if not greasier. I've got chocolate soft, warm eyes that drive the girls crazy, or so they tell me.

I'm part of an elite trouble making group, consisting of my three best friends: Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew and of course Sirius Black, whom I have known since the age of 2, and who no matter how hard we try, just can't seem to get out of trouble. 'The Marauders is what everyone calls us, and so it came to be. We have Minerva to thank for that. Why is it that the sexiest, hottest babes, all seem to have something up their asses? (Sirius is still trying to get a date with Minerva.) Lily Evans, no matter how much she denies it, is a mini Minerva. I remember like it was yesterday, Minerva screaming at the top of her lungs, for a reason or an other, calling us annoying hoodlums and lecturing us on how we where not to deface school property, "You crazy marauders! Detention for all of you, tonight at ten," next thing we knew, all the teachers were calling us Marauders, and so the name came to be.

Somehow, it's beyond my comprehension, that I'm a prefect. I sometimes think Dumbledore eats too many of those Muggle sweets, they seem to be getting to his head. Now don't get me wrong, I work half-hardly in class and have a pretty good average, I'm also the best in Transfiguration, alongside Sirius. The only subject I never seem to grasp is Charms, the hell with Charms anyways, which also just so happens to be 'Lily miss-goody-two-shoes Evans' forte.

My parents Olivia and Harold Potter, are a very respectable pure blood family, so of course I don't know that much about Muggles, but I have nothing against them like the Black and Malfoys, don't forget the Snapes and Lestranges. Now Sirius is also an exception to this, his mother is the biggest down right bitch, I have ever meet, she was so furious when Sirius became a Gryffindor, which didn't really help that she wasn't found of him in the first place.

My latest girlfriend, Elisa, is one of the best kissers ever! But I think I'll dump her Friday, she's getting on my nerves, giggling should be made illegal. Especially when a guy comments on her breasts, lingerie, hair or anything else. It's so bloody infuriating!

I hate Mondays, we shouldn't have school on Mondays, but then again I would say the same about Tuesdays. I still hate Mondays. I HATE MONDAYS! Well with that of my chest, I'm also a very stubborn person and my friends often tell me that I should get anger management. Saying I have issues and all that, so what if I blow up easily? I'm not all that patient, and it's not like I go around school terrorising the first year with a chainsaw or anything. Most people try to stay on my good side though, it's like there living in fear that I'll prank them. But I still have my share of enemies and people who aren't afraid to show they hate me. Snape and Malfoy of course being some of them. Lily Evans being an other. Always calling me a womaniser, how dare she?! Just because I change girls friends every two weeks and have snogged most of Hogwarts female population, does not, I repeat does NOT make me a womaniser!

SNAPE SLEEPS WITH A PINK, FLUFFY, PLUSHY BUNNY NAMED BLINKY! Sorry for the mental images, imagine how I felt when I saw it, and the school when they saw pictures pasted to the corridors!

I don't open up to many people, I rather keep my feelings to myself, Sirius though reads me like a book and never leaves me alone, he's like a bother that 'ol bloke! Most people say we look alike. He even lives with me, during the summer that is. His parents disowned him during third year, which he was only too proud to show. Going around through Hogwarts practically yelling it to everyone. My parents of course said he could live with us, not that it was a really big difference, he already practically lived there. My mom loves him like he were her own son, sometimes I fear she likes him more, "you two are the most insufferable kids a mom could have! I love both of you equally!" she would say and often give us a hug and a homemade cookie, following said popular speech.

There isn't that much more to me. I ain't exactly 'the stuck-up bastard' as Evans so quaintly puts it, that I go around school pretending to be. Only my best friends know the real me, or at least what makes me, me. I wish that I could really love someone, but I can't bring myself to show my true colours, I'm afraid they'll run away when I do, it's not as bad as Remus though, poor guy.

So I guess that's all, nothing much more to it.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The End of Chapter two

A/N: Fist off, let me thank my reviewers: cupcake and keena. And yes it is a Romance/angst, or at least I'm planning it out that way. It is different (Lily, that is) because I don't like thinking her of a perfect beautiful painted angel with no problems. Once more thank you! Secondly there should be about 5 more of these (on different characters) before the beginning of the story it's self. It's like an introduction to the characters, tells you about them and there life, it's like a background information and helps create the plot, it's also easier for the readers, I find. Anyway, it's only a new idea I had and wanted to experiment with it. So tell me in your review.

Thanks.

About this chapter: this chapter is written a little differently so as to show the difference of the two characters. James acts like a spoiled brat who can have anything he wants at the snap of his fingers. He's searching for miss's right while trying to snog every girl in the school. He's also superficial and is in denial about a certain red head, he keeps talking about without realising.

Next: Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Arabella Figg and a chapter containing two characters who will often be mentioned(the rich bitch and the hang around adoptive friend) and then finally the beginning of the story it’s self.

Well Cheerios
Josie

P.S: Have you noticed both Lily and James, wish they could have true love? Just a pointer.
An abandoned child by Josieevans44
Raspberry Sugar Quills

By Josie G. Evans


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: If you think this is a love story, so it is, but it is about so much more, a tortured sole in need of love and friends, of closed eyes and laughs. This is the life of Lily Gabrielle Evans, the girl afraid to grow up, afraid of living, but what is living when your not on the edge once in a while? ((NOT EXACTLY OOTP!))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always try to be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version somebody else. -Judy Garland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ch.3: an abandoned child

On the outside, an infamous prankster, who thrives for attention. But even the school's attention doesn't seem to quench his thirst.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----Sirius Orion Black, his parents abandoned him on the side of the road, at the age of two. But what they weren't counting on, was his return....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Well as you may have heard about now, my parents hated me from day one. My mother, the old hag she is, thought I was a squib. I hadn't shown any signs of magic till abandoned me on a deserted road, when I was two. Lying there on the hard gravel road, crying, I had suddenly felt myself in the comfort of my bed, in my humongous house, I wouldn't even call it a house. After my sudden apparition, my first signs of magic, my parents gave me all the attention. My brother Regulus of course, the spoiled brat he is, was jealous. He of course, having been the favorite, and the oldest, was the heir to the Black's fortune. He was as scared as a little puppy and plotted my downfall, or so he says.

The Blacks are a very respected, pure blooded, family, wether respected because of fear or admiration, I'll never know, but I mostly think the talk about all the dark arts, there involved in, has something to do with it. The Blacks only care about themselves and conspire to destroy everyone and everything that stands in their way, especially wizards who marry muggles and muggle born's. I hate my whole family, with the exception of Uncle Alphard and Cousin Andromeda, she's Bellatrix and Narcissa's sister. She was blasted of: 'The noble and most ancient house of Black....' painting, for marrying a muggle. Stupid, fucking family tree, hope they also blast me off. I wish I'll never have to return to number twelve, Grimmauld Place in London, my old home.

I'm a proud Gryffindor, a god to ladies and an awesome quidditch player. I just turned sixteen and can now legally buy alcohol. I have black hair and purplish bleu eyes, a charming smile and a well built body. Most people say I resemble James, we could be brothers, most people mistaken us to be. I have a very wild and crazy personality. I have a love for: pranks, quidditch, transfiguration, making lists, girls, candy, girls, breast, girls and of course more girls.

Once I graduate I plan on buying myself a flying motorbike and my own pad, of course I would still go to the Potters house on Saturdays for brunch, Yum, bacon! The coolest thing about me would have to be...my manner of always surprising people. Just when they think they've seen everything I can do or think up (mostly in the pranks area) I do something totally outrageous, which makes even a man like Dumbledore, think he hasn't seen everything. Albus is great, almost like a my dad when I ain't at the Potters. I'm in his office so often you'd think I lived there. Now onto the sexiest teacher ever, 22 year old Minerva, or as I like to call her, Minnie. What can I say, I tend to like the older more experienced women. She's strict but that doesn't stop me from asking her out every week, besides, I know she's hiding a very wild side, from everyone else. I also know, that if she weren't a teacher, she would have accepted my offers a lot sooner.

Now I have a secret, one of the biggest secrets, nah! Only fooling you, it's actually only the biggest secret to people with no eyes or ears, so it's a secret to no one. It involves my dear pal James, poor guy, always in denial, of course I always know what he's thinking so... He's been in love with Lily Evans, since first grade, when he bumped into her. We of course, well mostly James, still believed in cooties back then, but that didn't stop him from saying she was really pretty, "like an angel of God, huh Siri?" poor moron, to stubborn to realize he still likes her, even after their brake up. Yup, you heard me, he got his chance, back when Lily still liked him in 2nd year, of course the moron couldn't commit at the time. They now think or pretend to dislike each other, especially since Lily broke up with him, only girl ever to do so. We've been playing pranks on her since then.

Now onto more important matters, I have a mutual dislike for porkchops. I HATE THEM! Just sitting there, looking at you, all dry and hard. Their evil I tell you, EVIL! Back in first year I had a pet turtle which I conveniently flushed down the toilet, I know have a strong belief that it's gonna come back one day and have it's revenge upon me. He was a snapping turtle, named 'teddy', he was poisonous and quite cool, but wasn't really me and woke me up at night. So about five years ago we (me, James and Remus) like I said previously, flushed him down the toilet. Now as we latter found out, most of Hogwarts pips are connected to each other and end in the great lake. It's probably out there right now, in the Great lake, thinking up plans and recruiting, building up a large army, containing the giant squid, which has been in the lake for as long as anyone can remember. He's probably got those ugly headed things on his side and don't forget those fire breathing monsters and those horned giants with pointy teeth and the mermaids and those muggle dogs. The worst animal out there are those damned muggle dogs, what with their poisonous paws and they also suck on your blood if you come within a five foot radius of one, and they can fly and attack you viciously, unless you own it or tell it not to attack on a certain person and worst of all, they NEVER FORGET! NEVER!

I don't care what people think of me and I sometimes walk around the school like I own it, it's so fun. I'm an early riser, always been, I usually wake up the gang, especially if we need to do a prank, but I never wake up Remus, I've made a mental note of it. I usually never learn from my mistakes but that's one lesson I'll never forget. I LOVE holidays, especially Halloween. I don't really like Peter, he blinks to much and is really annoying, but you'd have to ask James why we let him hang out with us in the first place, I think he's the only one who really knows, it's hard to imagine but James can be a real softy, I on the other hand, couldn't care less. I have a good memory but often forget names, but not a face, I never forget a face.

Malfoy's gonna have one ugly, really bleached blond, evil kid. I pity him, his kid that is, if he ever gets one, which seems not to fare away, what with fucking Narcissa every time he gets. It's disgusting really there almost cousins, EW! Mental images! Sorry about that. Muggles rock! Especially that Robert Plant guy, he sure can sing!

On a final note, I have a couple, well actually a lot, of weird pet peeves, I'm beater on Gryffindor's quidditch team, I hate all pure blooded stuck up, especially if they have that 'I-hate-all-muggles-and-muggle-born's shit attitude. I also think myself a god and went out with more than 3/4 of Hogwarts female population, not including Narcissa (ew, cousin!) and the ever so hot, Lily Evans.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End of Chapter three


A/N: Fist off, let me thank my awesome reviewers: MarauderDiligo, cupcake and keena.

About this chapter: this chapter is again written a little differently so as to show the difference of the two characters. Sirius acts really weirdly, especial with his beliefs, he's not ready to settle down and probably never will, he tends to either get bored or frightened of where the relationship is going (commitment). Sirius's fear of porkchops comes from me and when ever your around him, you can just tell he doesn't care what other people think of him, and can be very spontaneous and lives life as it comes. I also forgot to mention he doesn't have his trade mark hair yet, it acutely looks like Eric Bana's hair in the movie Troy.

Next: Remus Lupin, Arabella Figg and a chapter containing two characters who will often be mentioned (the rich bitch and the hang around adoptive friend) and then finally the beginning of the story it's self.

Gotta jet

Josie

P.S: REVIEW! Flames will be used to cook Sirius's family. Lol!
A werewolf twin by Josieevans44
Sorry for the long awaited new chapter, in the name of the Christmas holidays, I’ve written two new chapters:
-A werewolf twin
-The best friend
So enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------
Raspberry Sugar Quills

By Josie G. Evans
-----------------------------------------------------------

Summary: If you think this is a love story, so it is, but it is about so much more, a tortured sole in need of love and friends, of closed eyes and laughs. This is the life of Lily Gabrielle Evans, the girl afraid to grow up, afraid of living, but what is living when your not on the edge once in a while? ((NOT EXACTLY OOTP!!))

-----------------------------------------------------------
What's the point of having a brain if you haven't got a heart for it to argue with? Unknown
------------------------------------------------------------

ch.4: A werewolf twin

Remus Lupin’s the name, pretending I’m not a werewolf’s the game. Sirius made that up back in third year when he found out of my illness, and curse. He’s always the joker and knowledgeable in the weirdest things. Like if you asked him for the names of all the goblin mayors in chronicle order by name, he’d know them all and can sing and do a jig all the will doing it. Strangely enough he knows all the constellations and of course his ever so popular canus major. I’m the ignored voice of reason in the group, but if it weren’t for me, Sirius and James would be in detention every day, not that they really care, they actually have a bet going on since 1st year about who can get the most detentions at the end of seventh year. They even have a sheet of parchment that automatically upgrades it’s self every time they get awarded a detention. Now don’t get me wrong, I join in most pranks and can be very mischievous, why else am I a marauder, but I have my limits and I don’t join in the very risky pranks, besides the teachers see me as and angel, which helped me and the guys get outta trouble many a times, it’s really just a facade and a good backup plan.

If you’ve ever had the chance to pick up a book containing Greek mythology, read it, I swear there really good and tend to give you lot’s of imagination. My mother used to read them to me and my brother when we were younger, my mother loved them which is probably where her naming us came from. My mother gave birth to us 15 years ago, me and my twin brother Pollux. Unfortunately he died when I was in my forth year, about two year ago. He had a strange incurable disease. I don’t like saying that he passed away, which is the polite way of saying someone died, most people say it anyway, but I fell that when someone says it, that the person is still there, only they moved on, like moved on to an other country or something, it feels as if the’re still there, but I look at it with a scientist eye, the person is dead and gone, his flame has extinguished, you’ll never see that person again and if you go to their grave all your doing is talking to a dead rotting carcase of what used to be and a waste of a perfectly good tree that used to give back to us by giving us oxygen.

I was very close to Pol, inseparable, where one was you’d always find the other, kinda like James and Sirius. What made Pol so fun was that we were as different as can be, we both liked different things and had different personalities but we still looked pretty alike and had a few things in common, including the way we saw things and the way we talked, our vocabulary to be more precise. We also had a few traits and the same taste in foods, but Pol was allergic to strawberries. We both hated ketchup but loved tomatoes and anything to do with them, we were also both vegetarians, especially since my illness, we never looked at animals the same way again. We’re both realist unlike Lily who spends her days daydreaming instead of acutely doing it no matter how insane.

I think it’s time for a change in subjects, talking about Pol brings back memories and I rather forget about them because it makes me think about: what if? What if he were still alive? It makes me sad to think they’ll never be an other person who’ll understand me like he did, to comfort me when I feel depressed and to help me recover after a full moon, someone who know’s what I like and what I hate and when I like a certain thing and when I don’t, to know that no matter what that he’d always have been there for me in the future when I couldn’t get a job or when I was having a hard time, to take me into his house till I can buy my own, to help me find a job and to protect me and heal my wounds during and after the full moon, inside and outside. Like I said I think it’s time for a change of subject.

Dumbledore is the greatest man alive, he took me in when none other would, I didn’t think I would ever be able to got to school, but Dumbledore not only aloud me to go, he also made special arrangements for me. The first of which is the Womping Willow, a tree he planted to protect me as well as the students. It got it’s name for it’s nature, get to close to it and you might loose more than an eye. I owe that man so much... practically even my life, one day I’ll repay his kindness and generosity, how I don’t know, but I’ll find a way.

James and Sirius... what can I say, I couldn’t ask for better friends. They’ve acutely been studying animagus transformations since third year when they found about my illness. If any one can become an animagis, they can, Sirius with his fierce determination and James with his stubbornness, not to mention that their two of the best students Hogwarts has ever seen not to mention Lily’s right behind them. Their also the best in Transfiguration. We’re all in our 5th year at Hogwarts. Schools almost over, summer vacations just up ahead. As much as it can be a drag,I don’t want to see it end. I don’t want to see myself leave it. Two more school years and I’ll be thrown out into the real world, were I have to pay bills and get myself a job and a life. This place has been my home for the last couple of years and I’m not like Lily, I DON’T want to travel the world and stay in a bunch of different houses every couple of months because I get bored and annoyed if I stay in the same place for to long. I’ll never understand that girl, she hates change and yet every once in a while sleeps in the common room due to her constant having to ‘move’. I’ve had so many adventures and good times, not to mention the friends I’ve made along the way, what if we loose touch when we all get thrown out, and they get families and forget about me.

The thing I’m afraid most, is not to be able to find employment. I was so stupid, why didn’t I help my mother instead of ditching the stupid family reunion to play hide and seek with neighborhood friends and cousins. That stupid forest at the back of my house, my mom forbid us to go, saying it was full of dangerous creatures and ravines and god know’s what. My mom is afraid of almost everything, especially me. I had been so STUPID, but then again I had been only 7, and had taken my mothers fear as something like her fear of cheese.

I unlike James and Sirius, don’t date. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m one of the school most available bachelor, and quite handsome. I also have my own little fan club, which tends to be a drag, you can’t even go to the library without girls following you around, it annoys me to hell and back, because I know that if they knew what I really was, none of them would come near me. I don’t date any of them incase I fall in love, I’m not only protecting myself but them also. What if once they find out they tell someone who tells someone else? God only know’s rumors and newstravels as fast as wildflowers in this school, it could have only just happened and everyone would know withing two minutes. Also when word would spread to the parents, there’s nothing
Dumbledore could do about it and I wouldn’t be able to finish my education which would give me an even smaller chance of getting a job, God only know’s how small it is already. People are so ignorant, what they don’t realize is that I only become a monster once a month and am no danger what so ever to any one until then. I’m also in seclusion during that brief period of time. “Here are be werewolves!” an other of the millions of Sirius quotes.

I have soft brown goldish kinda hair, which is slowly greying due to my illness, I often dye it back to it’s original color, which is no thanks to Sirius, whom last year made a big joke and what everyone said to be the beginning of a fad that lasted a week and a half. Sirius kept saying that gray was in, he even dyed his hair grey with the use of a nifty spell and wore only grey for that period of time, everyone called it the Remus. I have bluish eyes that turn to a pale gold the few days before my transformation. My ears are slightly pointish as ‘Sirius-who-notices-everyone’s-little-flaws’ implies. My left ear lob if pierced and I always were the same gold plated earing, I can’t have any silver, a big amount could kill me.

I hate to admit it, but I’m kinda of a hippie because of my beliefs. I also do meditation and have quite a few Buddhist beliefs, Sirius says it makes me kinda girlish and corny, but most girls just think it makes me sensitive and deep, besides if Sirius doesn’t act macho he feels sensitive and week and even though he puts up a front, he’s not all he seems, great guy he is.

My favorite class is coincidentally Defense Against the Dark Arts. I have a large knowledge of such things, especially dark creatures such as myself. My least favorite class is Arithmacy, I hate equations and all that stuff, it drives me insane that such a person invented them, all I need to know is what 22 is and how to count and I’ll be fine.

I’m keeper to Gryffindor’s quidditch team, but we’ve also got a spare for me, due to my illness. James (the captain) said I was so good they couldn’t afford not having me on the team and made arrangements with Dumbledore and professor McGonagall, but I still miss about two games a year. All the points we loose, we make up for in quidditch.

One of the weirdest things I hate is broccoli, I practically have a fear of it. I’m very knowledgeable in the language department, I know a number of 20 languages which include: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Latin and quite a couple of weird ones like:
mermish, elvish, gnome, wolfish, fay and many more you probably never heard of, I can also speak with birds which I love doing, it’s so cool.

I’m from a pure blood family and so I don’t know much about muggles, that of which I do know, is what I managed to grasp or actually bother to listen to and learn about instead of sleeping, in muggle studies. Honestly muggles are so boring. I love books, I live for them, my thirst for knowledge comes from them and they help me escape to a different world, one where no one know’s me and my secrets. I sometimes love to be alone, especially if I need to think, which is why I’m not a very big talker like Lily who ironically is always thinking, I can practically see the gears turning in her head, she’s a real multitasker. When I need to be alone, I usually take my favorite book and the marauders map and hide somewhere. The marauders map was my idea. We used to always get lost or forget a couple of the secret passages we found will doing our little midnight escapades. Even with James invisibility cloak we would sometimes get caught most of the time due to Peter’s clumsiness. It’s password protected (incase it falls into the wrong hands) and displays every room and hallways in the school, it also shows the people in the school, girls in pink dots and boys in bleu, they also have a little label with the person’s name in it, it’s really cool and also upgrades itself automatically. I dare say that it got us out of a lot of trouble in the past and most likely will in the future. We don’t mind taking credit to a prank, especially James and Sirius, Peter is mostly shy and only participates if Sirius threatens him (he enjoys doing so for some weird reason).

I like a band named the beatles, whom were introduced to me by one of my good friends: Lily Evans.

Were known to the school as the biggest trouble makers in history, were known by one name, a name that unites us and our friendship, a name that reminds us who we are: were the Marauders. And I’m a part of them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The end of chapter four

A/N: wow, this chapters long! Alright first of sorry for the major delay, secondly thanks to all my reviewers: dudette3993 (Led Zeppelin Rocks! Glade you liked it!), Jules (Keep on reviewing, I love your reviews, and glad you liked Padfoot’s chapter.) and especially: cupcake, who reviewed every chapter (The turtle is my fav. I wrote a mini story on him once, keep reviewing, you rock!).

About this chapter: Remus doesn’t have much self-esteem and thinks himself a monster, he’s one of my favorite characters which is probably why his chapter is so long, I couldn’t help it, besides if Remus had really written it, it most likely would have been this long maybe even more. If you hadn't noticed, Remus and Lily are very good friends and he know's a lot about her, which is wierd because she doesn't open up.

Coming up: Arabella Figg and a chapter containing two characters who will often be mentioned(the rich bitch and the hang around adoptive friend) and then finally the beginning of the story it’s self.

Merry Christmas. And to everyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas, have a happy Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Solstice, or whatever other holiday you celebrate. And a happy new year!

Thanks all

The ever famous:
Josie Evans, bringing pranks and trouble to kids everywhere.
The best friend by Josieevans44
As promised the second chapter. Merry Christmas- Josie.

-------------------------------------------------------
Raspberry Sugar Quills
By Josie G. Evans
--------------------------------------------------------

Summary: If you think this is a love story, so it is, but it is about so much more, a tortured sole in need of love and friends, of closed eyes and laughs. This is the life of Lily Gabrielle Evans, the girl afraid to grow up, afraid of living, but what is living when your not on the edge once in a while? ((NOT EXACTLY OOTP))
--------------------------------------------------------
Show me someone not full of herself, and I'll show you an empty person. Unknown
--------------------------------------------------------

ch.5: the best friend

Well, let's just cut to chase, shall we? No sense in beating around the bush, now is there? Well, I don't think there is. For starters my name's Arabella Figg, or as most people call me: Beila. I'm in my fifth year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. And I've just got to say: it's bloody hot out here! I'm currently in Egypt. My dad's bloody rich, we do very expensive family vacations every year. Lily envy's me for that, she's wanted to travel the world since the age of ten. That girl can't settle down, she always has to be in a different place, even when it comes to sleeping. She's known for sleeping on the couches in the Gryffindor common room, for two nights in a row, at least once a month. She does the same when she's at her house. But I'm not supposed to be talking about all of Lily's do's and don't's, this section is about me.

I have long, mid-waist black hair, with blue highlights. My eyes are green-ish aqua. As you may have already notice my best friend's Lily Evans. We meet in our first year, on the Hogwarts Express. I was running away from James Potter, little tyke he was, was trying to charm my hair a hideous green. Anyway, Lily was just standing there in the middle of the corridor, apparently watching the passing scenery as if entranced ( I later found out, this was the farthest away from her home town, she had ever been, and she was trying to take in and savour every moment of it.) "You haven't seen me!" I told her, as I opened the door to the empty compartment on her right. James had then apparently ran into her, in his haste. As she got up, she screamed her head off at him (things never change!). She was telling him off so loudly, that the doors to the surrounding compartments opened and curious heads popped out to see what the racket was about, seeing a little first year calling random names and yelling at a boy on the ground for no apparent reason, they went back to their own business. And as they did, my ear pressed to the door, I heard a faint: "She's really pretty. Like an Angel of God, huh Siri?" from James. Shortly after apologising, something no one has ever seen James Potter do, unless he really meant it, he left and Lily entered my compartment. "Oh my god, thanks, I'm Neily." I said presenting myself. "Neily? Short for Nemphadora?" she asked. "No, short for Arabella." That's when she gave me the Beila nickname which instantly stuck, after that we were best friends, inseparable.

Later that year we acquired an other friend, a quiet Hufflepuff, by the name of Derrick Wood. He's kinda short and doesn't really like big crowds and avoids them if possible. He's also one of our best friend. The three Musketeers as Lily likes to call us (she muggle born). The fourth musketeer would have to be Remus Lupin, we hang around with him a lot, he's really cool, it used to aggravate Lily, because Remus was best friends with James, but we (as in Lily, me and Remus) all got closer when Lily and James went out. I know crazy but, know they just hate each other more than previously, so nothing really changed.

I have the biggest of crushes on Sirius Black. I wouldn't even call it a crush, I'd call it love. I'm in love and I've got it bad. We'd been flirting for over a month, when he finally asked me out. We snuck out of Hogwarts and went to muggle London, where we saw a movie (a muggle way of showing a book to an audience with moving pictures.) Lily loves those, I think she sometimes secretly wishes to be an actor, which are people who preform said book or story, like theatre. Anyway, for some weird reason, Sirius's fascinated by muggles and anything to do with em. Especially some of their really popular inventions like skiing, which I think he just finds hilarious, which is most likely his reason of liking and the telephone, a devise Lily told me, is specified to talk to one an other directly with almost any one in the world by compressing a number of digits that correspond to the house of every one of them. It's a lot simpler and faster than owls if you ask me. Anyway, I was forgetting my main topic, which isn't to bore you readers to death. During our date, I had found Sirius, to be incredibly annoying, so next day at school, I had told him I just wanted to be friends. What I didn't seem to realise was that I would regret it. I found I actually really liked him, loved him. I found myself practically lusting after him. Worrying when he didn't show up to classes or if he didn't say hi to me in the hall. Happy when he did acknowledge my presence and flirted with me, or get week knees when he winked at me in the hall, and I became unable to utter anything but pathetic whispers. But I haven't told him how I felt, and now it's too late. He's already going out with someone. She's 21, I mean honestly 21?! I even asked Remus, whose best friends with him, to tell him. I was so worried as to what his reaction would be, but I think Remus knew I would regret it and so didn't inform him. Ever notice how, you want something even more because it's become unreachable? The unreachable always seems better than what right in front of your face. My mom says it's a human quality, always wanting what you can't have.

Lily's trying her best to be the optimistic one on this. She often is, when she herself isn't depress. I don't know of all the secrets she hides, but I know she has many. I have, although, grown to know she hates change and wishes everything could always stay the same. She also fears death.
I'm very contradictory, it's a habit I'm trying to quit. My parents are separated. I go to my father's for the holidays and my mother's for most part of the summer. I like thinking of life as an adventure, a constant roller coaster (muggle invention). I'm not the best in school but have a not so bad average and I'm at least not a procrastinator like Lily, she's always putting things off to the last minute, you'd think she'd learn. She says she works better under pressure. The teachers all accept her excuses, she's a good student with a pretty good average. In first year she some how managed not to get a single detention. She barely ever does her homework and somehow gets away with it (I swear she's some kind of a criminal mastermind) I've had so many detentions over undone homework or an uncompleted essay. It just seems to come easy to her I guess.

Pink is a pretty cool colour, I especially like torturing Lily with pink objects, she despises pink. Last year in our school memoriam (a kind of year book), she actually wrote pink down as her biggest fear.

I'm really skinny, I try to gain a little weight, I find that I'm as skinny as a skeleton, but the more I eat the more I lose. Lily is threatening to kill me, she has to work out and watch what she's eating to keep her weight.

I'm often happy, or I at least try to be, but I have more than my share of problems, isn't it funny how everyone seems to be fighting a privet battle? No one has a perfect life with no problems, it just doesn't exist. As I write this, I look at my faintly scared wrists. Long white gashes on my arm, some following my veins. It's a good thing Hogwarts's school uniform have long sleeves or else I'd have to put loads of bracelets to keep the cuts concealed. When I first told Lily, I was afraid of her reaction, but she's been extremely supportive. I stoped not too long ago, but this summer restarted due to family problems, I quickly stoped after promising Lily. I try really
hard to keep my promises.

My step-mother's a bitch. Fairytale writers clearly had something against step-mothers, not that I blame em. I love reading, when ever a class bores me, which is always, I read.
I often get drunk, it's just so fun, to have the courage to do things you other wise wouldn't dare doing, to not have a care in the world or to think of anything with any importance to forget about life and love and worrying about your cousin, whom also cuts herself, and whose friends help her cover it up. Stupid Beaubaton's academy, if only her mother would let her come to Hogwarts, I'd be able to really help her, and to have someone who understands me and we could help each other out, it would be even better.

Change in moods sounds pretty good right about now, I'm depressing myself. Well, I hate peanut butter and my favorite quidditch team's Wimbourne Wasps. Me and Lily always end up in a heated argument while discussing quidditch. Her favourite team's the Appleby Arrows, whom every body know's are sworn enemies, players and fans. Of course we don't let it get in the way of our friendship, even though it may occasionally bring little squabbles. What can I say, no relationship's perfect.

I also LOVE cherries. Yum! Cherries, not those cheap cherries in a can, I'm talking about those fresh of the vine cherries, cherries do come from vines right? I'll have to ask Lily later, they might come from mini trees for all I know.Frankly I think that's all you need to know about me for the moment. So I leave you with this wise word of advise: "To be no one but yourself in a world which is doing its best to make you just like everybody else is to fight the greatest battle there is or ever will be."

I live by these words, now I wish you a good day, or night and to say that the Wasps are totally kicking the Arrows asses on Friday's match, just wish I could leave school for the day to go and see the match, aw well, guess I'll have to look the score up in the daily prophet.

Yours truly:
Arabella Figg
Beila
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The end of Chapter five

A/n: Well now, two very large chapters for your enjoyment, which is my early Christmas present to you all. The quote at the end, came from E.E. Cummings. NOW REVIEW EVERYBODY! I know you read it, now REVIEW!

About this chapter: I wrote this chapter, as if it were a kind of documentary journal, which she apparently seems to think will be read in the future, which explains her way of seeming to talk to an audience. About the whole cutting thing, my best friend does it, and I don't really know how it feels, so sorry for the lack of information on that. It's hard to cope with a friend who could injure herself badly.

Next: a chapter containing two characters who will often be mentioned (the rich bitch and the hang around adoptive friend) and then finally the beginning of the story it's self. WOW! Were so close people, so close, so leave a review, I update faster when you leave a review, think about it, leave a review, within days get an other chapter.

Well Cheerios and a Merry Christmas or whatever!
Josie out
The rich b**** girlfriend by Josieevans44
Raspberry Sugar Quills

By Josie G. Evans


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary: If you think this is a love story, so it is, but it is about so much more, a tortured sole in need of love and friends, of closed eyes and laughs. This is the life of Lily Gabrielle Evans, the girl afraid to grow up, afraid of living, but what is living when your not on the edge once in a while? ((NOT EXACTLY OOTP!))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end." Margaret Thatcher ----"'It is so easy to be wicked without knowing it, isn't it?'" Anne Shirley from L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ch.6: The rich bitch girlfriend

"Clarice! Hurry up and pick something already! I hate this little shop and you know it!"

That's my boyfriend James Potter. He also happens to be my betrothal. We've been going out for about two years now, something I know little miss bitchy Lily envy's. I know she's just waiting for us to break up, like that's ever gonna happen, I've got him rapped around my finger. Even if it does happen, we'll still be together one way or an other, which is why I let him have a little fun with other girls. We were around six when we first met, that's when our fathers agreed we'd make a good couple. He and I come from the two richest and well respected pure blooded family's. He'll make a perfect husband! He's got quidditch teams and famous people scouting him since he was 10. Not only for the league but also as a future auror. He's also one of the handsomest guy's to walk the face of the earth.

As you may have figured out already, my name is Clarice Mindelan. I'm unfortunately related to that Arthur Weasley. He has not only marked and scared our name, but he also makes the rest of us look like a bunch of 'muggle loving, prancing, prats'. He hasn't upheld the family name. It's a good thing he's graduated and trying to apply for the misuse of muggle artifacts, for I don't have to see him, nor confirm that he's my cousin. We look nothing a like, thank god. I have long blonde hair and green eyes and no apparent freckles on my face, I have the goddess Aphrodite to thank for that. I like the Greeks, they worship beauty above all. I would get along great with them, perhaps even rule as their beautiful Queen.

"You know hunny, I rather like the pink ones in this style, be a dear and ask that peasant behind the counter if it's possible to get them that way."

Insufferable prats, what do you have to do to get a decent pair of earings around here? Aw yes, back to me! I quite enjoy the classical sounds of 'The Bozart Ghost', and love an ice cold lemonade while sitting on the bank of the ocean, with my Jamie-kin's.

I'm part of the 'United Celtic Knot Sisters', a kind of sisterhood containing the richest and most famous witches. I love going there during the summer vacations. I get to screw around with the male servants. Greek ancestry seems to run in most of their veins. With looks like those, I can't see how they're poor. Of course neither James nor my parents, know of my flirtatious nature. Heaven protect they ever found out for I, Clarice Gwendolyn Elisabeth Kathleen Mindelan, would not only be renounced but for shamed as a blood traitor and a wore. I would no sooner renounce my place atop the U.C.K.S. My reputation would be destroyed, imagine me, doing things which shall remain unmentioned with dragon stablers, kitchen boys and dog handlers. Honestly, it's a good thing this will remain confidential, but then again, if it were said to the public, who believe it.

"Claire, sweety. The man says they only come in blue in this style and pink in the other."

"I don't care what he says, he's a professional dragon scale jeweller, if he can figure out how to make them one colour and the other to reflect certain light or to refrain heat, he sure as I'm standing here, can figure out how to make them with that colour!"

Honestly, that peasant's so lazy, doesn't he know who I am? Now don't you worry, I always get what I want in the end. I'm around 5'5, but I can still order a slave to his knees or to snog and grope me. Of course if I ain't satisfied, a couple of lashings from my wand usually does the trick. They ought to know their rank and position in society, and a good memory charm never did anyone any harm, you don't think I'm stupid do you? They must satisfy their masters. I know what your thinking, why not use house elves? They're whinny little brats, whom are in your servitude for life, unless you present them with clothes. We at the U.C.K.S, haven't used house elves since the sixth century, when one of our sisters: Ruthe of Clearwater, made the mistake to ask half of the house elves, to wash her clothes. She had one for each article of clothing, to make sure of it's proper care and for some odd reason they took this as their freedom.

"Of course nothing but the best for you." he said dryly.

"I wouldn't have it any other way hunny."

He better not take that tone with me again, if he know's what's good for him. This is the last time I shop at 'The Dragon Emblem, jewellery for life, since 406 A.C'. Oh before I forget! My favourite colour's red.

I have a pet griffin at home named fluffy as well as a phoenix named tear. At school I have a pet cat named Rosie and a black and white owl named starlight. I know school regulation only allows the students to have one pet, but I wouldn't have it any other way and why should I?

My father is good friends with the ministry of magic, whom comes to super often during the summer, when I'm there. Not that I blame him, I do (as James puts it) have a killer rack.

"Here you go." said James, trusting the little package into my hands.

Hum, I'll have to work on that attitude, it's been getting worst lately. Like I said many times before, I always, get what I want in the end.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End of Chapter 6


A/N: Thanks as always to all of my awesome reviewers: Lost innocence (hope you like this one, I tried writing this one pretty fast for you, Enjoy!), and of course MarauderDiligo (keep on reviewing, glad you like it. Happy new year!) and of course: cupcake whose been here since the beginning, it's good to know that one has devoted fans. (Keep reviewing, I'm so happy you like it. happy new year. Glad you liked the x-mas gift, lol!)Thanks again!

About this chapter: She's kinda weird and well weird, not to mention vain and bitchy. I was kind of in a 'medieval-darkish-I-can-use-you-how-and-when-I-want' kinda phase. Kinda explains her. I had her all planed out at the beginning and she totally steered, aw well! I also decided to do her intro a little differently, liven things up a little, hope it didn't confuse any of you. She's an important secondary character which is the reason for her short chaptered appearance.

Next: The adoptive hang around friend and then the beginning of the story it's self. It's just arround the corner guys! I updated this one really early for all of you!

Well? What you waiting for? A griffin to come and gorge your eyes out? Review and remember, I always get what I want in the end! Buahahahaha! Um right, I don't think Clarice should be left out for a while. Oh ya, constructive criticism is one of my many friends.

Sayonara

Josie
The adoptive hang around friend by Josieevans44
Raspberry Sugar Quills
By Josie G. Evans


Summary: If you think this is a love story, so it is, but it is about so much more, a tortured sole in need of love and friends, of closed eyes and laughs. This is the life of Lily Gabrielle Evans, the girl afraid to grow up, afraid of living, but what is living when you’re not on the edge once in a while? ((NOT EXACTLY OOTP))



"To be no one but yourself in a world which is doing its best to make you just like everybody else is to fight the greatest battle there is or ever will be." E.E. Cummings


ch.7: The adoptive hang around friend


"I'm Wood, Derrick Wood!"

"Mom! Derrick's talking to his mirror again!"

"Am not! Get out you little runt! What are you doing in my
room anyway munchkin?"

"Ow! MUM! He's hurting me!"

"Am not! Get out you little troll!"

"Now don't you worry dear, I find those imitations quite hilarious."

"There not supposed to be hilarious you stupid mirror. Aw! Why do I even bother?"

"NOW HE'S TALKING TO HIMSELF!"

"Get out, you ugly little wart!"

"But Derrick, I want to play quidditch."

"Why do you even bother asking? You know I'm afraid of heights."

"But see, you don't have to fly high, only defend the practice baskets mom bought me for being such a good little girl."

He let out a loud snort, "You? Good? Now that's funny! You're in serious mental denial Andy."

"Andromeda Constance Ivra Wood! Leave your brother to his isolation."

"Mom! Shhh! Someone might hear you call me that, it's Andy and we leave it to that!"

"Now Derrick see what you've done? Calling Andromeda: Andy, from the day we named her! Now she's ashamed of her grandmother, great-grandmother, and great-great-grandmother names. You ought to be ashamed of yourself Derrick Oliver Rudolph Wood!"

"Mom, Andromeda is too long and shhh! Someone might hear!"

"Oh for Merlin's beard! I give up,” she said throwing a hand towel in Derrick's face. "Oh and seriously Derrick do something about that hair, you look like a...a monkey!" He just shrugged at his mother's retreating back. "Quidditch?"

"Quidditch!"




Dear Lily and Beila,

Hope old Rusty made it this time, sorry in advance for your mom's cake. He always ends up eating it. Can't wait for summer vacations to be over and yes I'm aware of the fact that it just started but Andy's already driving me up the wall! Why do 11 year olds' have to be so energetic? I mean she just creamed me in quidditch 130-2 and that's without the apple snitch mom charmed for us. It hides in the apple trees, which makes it nearly damn impossible to find. Now don't you start saying I'm not energetic enough and that I should play muggle sports with Lily because she only wants to play basketball and I'm like what? 5'6? She's 5'8, 5'9? I've got nothing over her.

I'm thinking of changing my hair colour again, maybe blue this time? It is, after all, my favorite colour. Now don't get mad Lily, I know your mom won't let you do anything to your hair, not that I blame them. Your hair colour's cool compared to my lousy thick brown hair. Mom's complaining about the length of my hair again. I’m seriously starting to think she's going to run the scissors through it, while I sleep. It isn’t that long! Besides I look like the guys in those cool muggle rock bands Lily likes so much. Oh and Lily before I forget, you have duties as a prefect and you can't go around taking advantage of them. Now I know you don't like Potter and you have to patrol but you have a whole summer free Potter and then you and I have to attend meeting and duties.

It sucks having to live so far from the two of you, hope your having blast at Lily's oh and before I forget, mum says I can come over next week. Muggles are so fun to terrorize! I can't wait to see that 'ol prude that you call a sister, I'll bet she hasn't forgot what we did to her last summer! Admit it Lily, revenge is sweet! Seriously I don't know why the sorting hat put me in Hufflepuff, I should have been in Gryffindor! Aw well, nothing I can do about it...


"Why is he always complaining about that?"

"Shh! Lily, I'm trying to read the rest of his letter, he wrote a friggen chapter."

"Don't you shhhh me Beila, I know your secret!"

"What?"

"You find Snape hot!"

"WHAT?!"

"You said so, last year, during that big party, you know?"

"Lily! I was drunk!"

"Shhh! I'm trying to read Rick's letter!"

"Argh!"


...They’re building a new house across the street, looks like an other mansion. Wonder who's moving in. Maybe if I'm lucky, it'll be Claire!...

"Dream on!" cried Lily and Beila at the same time.

...Who ever's moving, I hope there around my age, it's pretty boring having to live in a little all wizarding town with nothing but munchkin and old people.

Well I got to go, you know I'm a little scrawny 15 year old and I'm starving!
Your friend
The 3rd musketeer
Derrick Wood

P.S: I found this nifty spell to change the colour of my eyes, now I can get rid of this boring gray colour!


The End of Chapter seven

NEW A/N: OMG, so sorry, this is so infuriating. I've been trying to update this for like the past month! So sorry for the abnormally long wait. Hopefully the next chapter will make up for it.

A/N: ha ha ha! I love this chapter! I like Andy the best. Thanks to everyone, and review! Constructive criticism is always welcome. I’m so sorry I haven’t updated sooner, I actually added a chapter and then like a week later I went to my mail box and I got an e-mail saying that I couldn’t add this one because it was too short.

Thanks:

Thanks as usual to Cupcake, especially for that little push, so sorry, my Internet is now officially dead so I couldn’t update as fast.

MaRaUdeRgIrL: Thanks. But James was actually a chaser, JK said so in an interview a while back, but he’s a seeker in the movies. It’s confusing really. And he probably wasn’t a prefect, but it has a purpose to the story, I promise!

Kira: Lol, thanks, I like that: Ummph! Lol! Batman? I prefer Robin lol! Actually I prefer X-man and spider-man. Lol! Keep up with the story.

I think that’s all, if not, I’m really sorry! Leave a review and I’ll get back to you!

About this chapter: Derrick's got a pretty cool hair cut, which he loves. He's outgoing and yet shy when it comes to the ladies, which is kind of weird because his two best friends: Lily and Beila are obviously girl. He's also got his share of guy friends that he often hangs out with, but he prefers hanging out with the girl. He apparently never loved being in Hufflepuff and tends to whine about it. A little unknown fact: He secretly likes Arabella, a little more than a friend if you catch my drift?! He likes to stand out, reason for his hair and eyes business.

Next: ch 8-The beginning (the beginning of the story itself). It should be up sometime next week.
Godspeed
Josie
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3385