Divison Street by Ava
Summary: This is a songfic i wrote a while ago. Division Street, by Thursday. This is about the last Marauder ... R/R please!
Categories: Historical Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 794 Read: 1162 Published: 11/22/04 Updated: 11/22/04

1. - by Ava

- by Ava
(I do not own anything on harry potter ladadadada ... you get it ... I make no money, this all belongs to JKR and Thursday...dadadadadada)



Lights out on Division Street
and all the hate that rises
through the cracks in the pavement,
as the temperature falls.
(This is where is hits the ground)

Lights out on Division Street
I'm repeating
Goodbye to the memories,
(the fever that will not break)


I saw them still going at it, even when everyone else had stop, when they saw Albus come. I saw people either stop to see what Albus was doing here or to watch you finish the duel. A flash of light hit him hard on the chest. I could feel my heart get hit hard, I knew what was happening. It was the hardest thing I had to do in my life ... I had to whisper "good-bye" as you fell through the veil.

The night is pouring down,
it's not enough to put this out,
i'll burn up before i wake up.
(on Division Street)
This is serious,
This is serious,
If this is serious
I'll hide my heart in dark parades.

Lights out on Division Street
I held you tight like an empty bottle ...
But the glass broke
(and the poison spilled out of your mouth)


I saw Harry run toward the dais. I knew he was going to try to save you, but there was nothing he could do. Harry thought this was just a game, and you were hiding behind the veil. But this was serious, not a game. I wanted to think it was a game, I prayed that it was a game. But I knew I had to grab Harry before he fell threw. I ran towards the dais and held him back. It was like holding back a dragon, not impossible but really hard. After a moment of silence, reality must of hit him. He started to scream and kick, tears were running down he's cheeks. The closet thing to a father, was gone, just like that. I might have cried too, but it all happened so fast that so many emotions flew threw me.

Hello? Hello? Is anybody there?
The house turned black and sat in silence
(while a mockingbird sang)
lalalalalala, listen to yourself
go on and on, as if you spoke to someone else.

Lights out on Division Street
I'm repeating
Goodbye to the memories,
(the fever that will not break)
the night is pouring down,
its not enough to put this out,
i'll burn up before i wake up.
(on Division Street)
This is serious,
This is serious,
If this is serious
I'll hide my heart in dark parades.

To dance between the scissor's blades
without getting cut.
I drew an X on your city's name


After the battle as over, I went back to the veil. I could hear you on the other side, but you couldn't hear me. I could hear you screaming for help, but I couldn't get to you. When the silence came I knew you had given up. You had lost all hope in getting freed. But I could hear you talking to yourself. I could only hear you, but I knew you were talking to the other lost hopes.

LIGHTS OUT. BLACK OUT. BLOW OUT THE CANDLE AGAIN.
spin the room around
FALL DOWN. PASS OUT. GET UP. I CAN'T KEEP REPEATING.

Between the footsteps I hear crickets in the trees
a silent army marching with me through a swarm of bees
a needle dragged across a record slowing down
along Division St. the lights were dying out
endless rows of houses stretched on for miles and miles and miles ...
TURN THE WINDOWS BLACK


Rain silently dropped on to the ground as the Order did a silent march. The candles that were lit for you died as the rain hit the wax. I can't keep going threw it, watching as my best friends fall into the ground. My life will never be the same without you. The world seemed to have gone quite as we marched for you. The only thing you could hear was the footsteps of us, as we respectfully let you go. I went back to your house, and I opened the door to number 12 and silently cried by a Black's window.

Lights out on Division Street
repeating (repeat it)
Lights out on Division Street
repeating, (turn the windows black)
lights out. lights out. lights out.
turn the windows black
la la la la la la
listen to yourself.


I then said out loud ... "Good-bye, Padfoot"...
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3445