"I will always..." by HPfanMGD14
Summary: Celeste Lopes is the perfect girl for any type of guy. She's a Metamorphmagus actually and many girls want to be just like her, but they do not know what she is. Sirius Black has had his eye on her all year even if he has various relationships at hand. How do they both realize the meaning in this phrase (the title of the fic)?
Categories: Marauder Era Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3536 Read: 4189 Published: 11/06/05 Updated: 11/26/07

1. A time on the train with suspicions... by HPfanMGD14

2. Conversations and Admirals by HPfanMGD14

A time on the train with suspicions... by HPfanMGD14

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter or any of the characters, JK owns them not me!!! Read and Enjoy! I would like to thank my Beta: XoDramaCutieXo for these corrections and some of the ideas she gave me!


*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~*
*~**~*Chapter: A time on the train with suspicions...*~**~*
*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~*


Sirius Black was going to start his 6th year along side of James Potter, Remus Lupin, and well...Peter Pettigrew. All four were now on the train and talking about the new school year that would start.

"Perfect! Lily Evans, Quidditch, friends, outstanding grades, and a great year to come," James said with a gleaming smile on his face. Lily was his burning crush since his first year at Hogwarts. He seemed convinced that he loved her, but she seemed to hate his guts. He also thought that she was playing hard to get.

"Your year, ha! Mine's going to be better: Celeste Lopes, giggling girls to shag in broom closets, Quidditch, better grades than yours, and a better year that's way more better than yours!" Sirius argued, smiling gallantly.

Celeste was the only girl he was aiming for since second year. She was a girl with long wavy brown hair and wore light purple contact lenses. Sirius liked....no....loved Celeste. She was a rebel, special, and anyways she was the second prettiest girl in all of Hogwarts. He and she were meant to be.

"Okay, you both are going to have a great year. Can you shut your yaps already?! I was trying to read!" Remus cried as he got his nose out of the large book he was reading, entitled: Advanced Potions edition 6. He wanted to be ready for his classes and not appear as dumb as his friends in those classes.

Remus was of course the brightest of the four. James and Sirius shut up as Remus smiled and shut his book.

All of a sudden the compartment door burst open. Alice and Christina stood there.

"James, come with us. You too, Sirius," Christina urged with a sly grin on. Sirius and James looked confused. Why were they supposed to get out of their compartment?

"Come with us, it's a surprise!" Alice said clearly as if they didn't understand. Rose came up and tapped Christy on the shoulder.

"It's ready; hurry now!" Rose said. Remus looked up and she looked down at him. Their eyes were locked together for such a long time that they blushed and looked elsewhere. After the blush had faded off of her face, she gave them room to get to the exit of the compartment to get to their compartment. The 5 walked to the compartment where two girls had fainted....no they were stunned.

"Who stunned them?" James asked as he saved his beloved Lily with 'Ennervate'. Lily’s eyes were wide open with shock and then disgust. James smiled at her and let her sit down. Lily scooted away from him and grimaced at Rose.

"We did not," Christy and Rose answered in unison. Ears turning red slightly because of the guilt.

"Ennervate," Sirius whispered holding his wand over Celeste. Celeste blinked three times and sat up right. Her hair changed color to blond wavy hair. Sirius looked at her with shock.

"What?!" Celeste blurted as her hair turned back to brown wavy hair and her eyes wide open.

"Your hair turned from brown to blond," Sirius whispered in awe. Celeste ran a hand through her hair. He had seen it.

"Black, will you shut up already?" Celeste hissed. She took her hand out of her hair and grabbed his arm.

"You did not see anything," Celeste hissed calmly.

"You’re a..." Sirius started just gaping at her.

"What do you think I am? A Metamorphmagus? There’s really nothing wrong with that is there?" Celeste asked looking very annoyed.

"No there isn't. So why are you hiding that?!" Sirius whispered. Celeste sadly frowned.

"I thought that I wasn't going to fit in..." Celeste replied.

"Rose, Christy, Alice, and Lily don’t know that about you. You should tell them, because this isn't as bad as you think it is," Sirius said, his eyes looking at the girls that were staring at them. Celeste nodded. Lily was sitting in the corner of the compartment, across from her was Rose, sitting beside Rose was Christy, and James was sitting beside Lily flirting with her. Everyone was now staring at Celeste.

"You all need to know something that I've been keeping away from you," Celeste frowned sadly. Lily, Alice, Christy, James, and Rose nodded in unison ready to take on the truth.

"I'm a Metamorphmagus," Celeste said calmly.

Sirius shook his head. Rose stared at her with a frown. Alice, Lily, Christy, and James just smiled at her.

"Okay. You are a Metamorphmagus, which is not that bad. It isn’t as good as being a...." Rose trailed off. All attention went on her. Lily pointed to her watch and Alice's eyes kept glancing at Rose's bag. Christy gasped in fear and Celeste got the clue and stood up.

"James, Sirius, and Christy: let's go. We need to leave them alone in the compartment for five minutes. Come people, come!" Celeste said as she opened the compartment door for them to get out.

All followed her out and closed the door. Lily covered the door with a drape to cover what was happening inside the compartment. James and Sirius looked confused at this. While Celeste and Christy decided to wait. Five minutes passed and all of them got inside the compartment taking the seats they had once again. The drapes were neatly folded by Lily and Rose's stuff was back in place. Rose looked very nervous.

"What are you? As you were saying five minutes ago?" James asked curiously.

"I'm a..." Rose stuttered. Lily and Alice bent their heads over in pitty.

"Go on," James encouraged motioning hands to go on. What was far worse than Celeste's problem? Celeste and Christy glanced at each other shocked.

"I'm a.....bit tired right now; please don't make me feel worse. I have an extreme head ache," Rose said, as she moved her right hand to her head.

James and Sirius turned to look at each other. They just rolled their eyes at one another something was up and it was this: what is Rose hiding?

_________________

In their own compartment, Remus was starting to get suspicious. James and Sirius were taking a long time. Even if they were his best friends, he needed to be on the look out for them, or trouble would be made once again.

"Peter, we should get going to Lily's compartment to find out why they're taking so long." Remus said as he stood up after putting his book up in his trunk.

Peter shrugged and nodded. Remus took that and they both went on their way to the compartment. They didn't talk on the way; their minds were swimming in thoughts and wonders. Remus was stuck on the thought of Rose. She was just like him come to think of it. She was smart, beautiful, sweet, nice, and she cared about him too. Now the two were nearing the compartment, two paces and they were there. Remus knocked and Rose was the one that opened the compartment door.

*~**~*

A/N: I'm working on the next chapter. I am a fanatic over Sirius Black, but I've got to be on the pairs any time now and I've got to describe how of a charmer he is. Celeste and Rose are still a bit secretive, but that’s it....I’m not saying more!!
Conversations and Admirals by HPfanMGD14
Author's Notes:
Alice blanched. “So that I would be problematic like you and your admirals?”
I raised an eyebrow. “Admirals?”
“Yes, Cele, she’s talking about Alexander, Sirius, and who knows how many boys you have left broken hearted,” Christy added.
- A heated discussion between friends.
Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter or any of the characters they are JK’s!!! For now just enjoy! Oh, this chapter is told in Celeste’s point of view.
A/n: a special thanks to Temerarie22 who has been very dutitful in looking over this fic and making the corrections to make this fic sound very flowy and good enough to read. :D

Chapter: Conversations and Admirals

Remus and Peter had arrived at our compartment door. I was wondering when they would come! Well, I was most concerned about when they would come to take Black away!

"Er... Hello, Remus," Rose said, blushing as she let him in. "And hello, Peter," she added, as the two boys entered the compartment.

I smiled as Remus and Peter came in. They stood in the middle of the room, facing Black and James. Please just take Black out, please! I repeated in my head.

"So why did you two need to come here and what’s been taking you so long?" Remus asked the two.

Both of the similar looking boys were trying to look innocent just as Remus had asked that.

"We came here to sort out a problem with Lily and Celeste,” Black replied. “Didn’t we, everyone?"

I didn’t nod. “Yes, apparently he thinks that he came here to do that. Remus will you do us a favor and get Black out of here?”

“Celeste, please don’t act mean!” Christy hissed.

Well, I needed to act mean, I mean that thanks to that ‘little problem’, they all found out that I was a Metamorphmagus and I now felt exposed. What if everyone found out? Only my family knew and I didn’t want to feel like a freak. Well, I didn’t want to be laughed at like Severus. As much as it makes me feel guilty, yes, I do not want to be laughed at.

“Well, I don’t think that I sounded mean,” I defended.

Black seemed to look pained by what I said, but that was for a mere second. I felt Lily wrap an arm around my shoulders.

“Now that’s a way to get a boy off your back,” she whispered happily.

I bit back a frown and smiled instead. Wow, now the huge pit at the bottom of my stomach has grown larger.

James stood up from his seat as Black followed suit. Some of his black hair got in his face and he carefully put it to the side. Idiot, he thinks that he’s so cute with that flippy, soft-looking, shaggy, black hair… My eyes seemed to be clouded for a second and I just stared at the floor so that I could rub my eyes. What on earth is happening to me?

“Galls, we’ll see you later. Let’s go Marauders,” James said at last.

I looked up. Lily had taken her arm from my shoulders and was now punching the air in victory. She suddenly stopped when she noticed everyone was looking at her and so she lowered her arm down slowly. Wow, she’s sure happy about them leaving. So much for the anticipated talking session that I had planned between James and Lily., I sighed.

Rose could be heard loosing her breath as Remus walked after the boys. Peter, of course, was trailing behind. I had almost forgotten how much she likes him. I mean, she’s liked him since third year, but she felt very concerned about him. With him being a Werewolf and she being something else, ah, how I wish that I could help her out. I’ve tried, but Remus just never gets out of the habit of avoiding a subject.

That was when Remus came back.

“Lily, remember that we have a Prefect meeting in a few minutes. Don’t be late,” Remus warned Lily, who was crossing her legs.

Lily grinned, “Now why would I ever be late, Remus. I’m always punctual.”

True, true. I thought rolling my eyes.

“Right, I’ll see you then,” Remus replied as he waved goodbye.

I watched as Remus slid the compartment door closed and Lily stared after him. “Good they’re finally gone!”

“Lily, don’t you think that you were being a little harsh to not talk to Potter?” Alice spoke up.

Rose rolled her eyes. “No, Alice, please don’t start saying that, not when we know there was a certain other doing the same thing to Black.”

I looked at the ground making my hair longer to cover my face. The pit felt very sickening now. Why did I have to act that way with Black? He’s my friend’s best mate and I should have paid attention to my words.

“Let’s not bother Cele, she did the right thing,” Lily said proudly.

Christy sighed. “Right, Lily. She shot down Sirius’ spirits.”

“Well, Christy, you can’t expect her to recognize him when she has a boyfriend and he still has his own girlfriend to worry about,” Lily negated.

Christy sounded enlightened when she commented, “That’s true. Asusena Drom, right?”

“We call her Zana, and Zana it is,” I intermingled.

Rose laughed. “And now she talks. Don’t you at least feel guilty?”

“What other way would I be feeling now? Happy and dandy that I put Black down?” I threw my long hair back and smiled. “Of course I’m not that guilty. He deserves to be put down. Haven’t you heard about the other girls he’s played with?”

“I didn’t know that he played with girls, Grizelda. I thought that he was infamous, not popular,” Christy debated.

I smirked like my little sister Monica would when she got away with something. “Well, you heard wrong and please don’t call me Grizelda, Christy. I hate my middle name enough for you not to use it for my nickname. Cele is good enough.”

“Another thing about this ‘infamous’ mess is that Potter isn’t popular either. Hence the fact that he’s after Lily after he broke things off with Tina Clair of Ravenclaw or was it Marlene McKinnon of Hufflepuff?” Rose asked gingerly.

She only spoke openly when we girls were together and alone. Rose is a very wonderful confidante when you need one and we always tell her everything while we keep her own secrets.

“That’s true, Rose. Potter has been with some of the girls at Hogwarts, actually most of them. You all know why I’m not after him or taking him seriously?” Lily asked.

I nodded as we all recited, “He has a huge ego and he’s just not your equal in intelligence.”

After rolling my eyes, I started to laugh with Christy, Alice, and Rose.

Lily grinned at last. “Exactly.”

~*~|*|~*~

“Lovely weather we have today,” Christy said sarcastically as she stared out the train window.

We had just changed into our school uniforms after Lily came back from her Prefect meeting and we were about to get off of the train in about thirty minutes. Christy and I were now playing tick-tack-toe on a spare sheet of parchment that she found in her cloak. Anyway, outside the window the light day had turned dark and it was raining outside.

I agreed. “I was thinking that today would be one of those first days when it wouldn’t rain.”

“Me too. Now I have to use my hood,” Lily sighed as she stopped scribbling in her light blue notebook.

I’ve always wondered what she wrote in there, but then again, it’s a diary. The first time that I saw it was during our first year when I first met her, but we weren’t exactly friends. I used to be very into Witch Weekly until she got fed up with it and threw each of the magazines into the fire. Yes, she got me to stop and that was when we turned friends. We had agreed to get rid of each other’s girly magazines.

The down part of all that was that I still think that she has a cosmopolitan magazine underneath her pillow.

Alice frowned. “I forgot to tell you guys about something.”

“What?” Christy asked curiously.

Alice smiled shyly. “Frank’s been sending me letters during the summer.”

“Who’s Frank?” I asked dully.

Lily elbowed me in the side as she answered, “Frank Longbottom of our house Quiditch team.”

“Er… the Chaser?” I asked again.

Rose nodded. “That one.”

I grinned, “Nice pick, Alice. He has a very nice body…”

Lily rolled her eyes. “It must be one of your days.”

“No, it’s not. He’s one of the cutest boys on the team, I don’t know how I could have forgotten,” I retorted defensively.

Alice lowered her head so her short hair would cover half of her face.

“I didn’t say that we were going out. We’ve just been exchanging notes,” Alice cut in quietly.

Rose patted her shoulder. “That’s good. At least you’re learning about each other.”

“No, we’ve only been talking about other things like Quiditch games and the weather,” Alice replied. “We haven’t talked about ourselves yet.”

“Oh dear… that doesn’t sound so well!” I gasped. “We need to give a push or at least a shove to get you two going out. I do want what’s best for you, Alice, and I think that Frank is a good decision.”

Alice blanched. “So that I would be problematic like you and your admirals?”

I raised an eyebrow. “Admirals?”

“Yes, Cele, she’s talking about Alexander, Sirius, and who knows how many boys you have left broken hearted,” Christy added.

Lily continued to scribble in her little blue notebook. My eyes widened.

“You aren’t writing about my situation, are you, Lily?” I asked.

Lily shook her head. “Nope, not for now, but I will sooner or later.”

Rose sighed and sat back in her seat. She was swallowing down her saliva, I noted and soon reached up to her trunk to retrieve the flask that we had been using. I passed it over and she sipped its contents. Thank Merlin that the flask still has liquid in it. Otherwise we would be in for a lot of mishaps.

“How much time do we have left, Lily?” Rose asked exhaustedly.

Lily looked over at her wristwatch and then answered. “Five minutes.”

I carefully closed the flask and put it back up in Rose’s trunk. Hopefully she wouldn’t forget about it next time and I hoped that she would go straight to the Hospital Wing once we’re at Hogwarts.

Christy yawned. “I think that I should have slept a little.”

“I’m hungry,” Rose blurted as she fiddled around with a Chocolate Frog wrapper in her lap.

Alice passed Rose one of the Chocolate Frogs that she had bought. Rose thanked her as she opened the wrapper and held the frog in her hand. I scratched an X on the parchment that I was playing with Christy. She was winning and I was losing though I had used most of the tricks that I learned from my older brothers Julio and Junio.

Christy crossed out a line over her very round O’s. “I win, you lose.”

I nodded and passed her a Sickle. “There you go, the winning money.”

“A Sickle?” Christy started at me blankly. “You said we’d be going for one Galleon!”

“Nope, a Sickle is a Sickle,” I retorted.

Christy sighed. “Oh well… this’ll do then.”

I felt tired now. After a whole day, of course anyone would be tired. Rose’s eyes were drooping over and Alice was busily unwrapping Chocolate Frogs and eating them. Lily at last was finished scribbling madly in her notebook.

“It’s time-“ She stopped talking when the train gave a great jolt at its stopping point. “It’s time that the train stopped.”

“Finally!” Rose beamed.

Christy smiled as she put her things up in her trunk. Everyone was filing out of the train and I was very glad that this train ride was over. At least it wouldn’t be a short time before the one back to King’s Cross Station. I quickly followed my friends and covered my head with my cloak’s hood.

Once we were outside of the train, I took notice that the moon was not there at all and Rose looked content.

“Did you bring the flask?” I asked her.

Rose nodded and dangled it in front of me. “I would never forget about this in my whole life.”

“Be careful about that though. You could forget about it one day,” I replied as sternly as I could.

Rose shook her head. “No, I won’t and don’t say that or it could happen.”

I frowned as we walked to where the carriages would be. Hopefully she wouldn’t forget or we’ll be in for a big lot of trouble.

~*~
A/N: Tell me what you think. Well… in other words, comments, ideas (thou shall be credited), suggestions, or review are encouraged. Anyways, a sneak peak for the next chapter… You get to meet Alex!

~Meli
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=36194