Wormtail's Lament by stickm
Summary: Challenge four. Wormtail's lament of his twelve days of christmas. Contains HBP SPOILERS!
Categories: Poetry Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 420 Read: 1530 Published: 11/28/05 Updated: 11/28/05

1. The twelve days of Wormtail's Christmas by stickm

The twelve days of Wormtail's Christmas by stickm
A/N: MNFF USERNAME: stickm. HOUSE: Hufflepuff.

On the first day of Christmas the Dark Lord gave to me a brand new silver hand.

On the second day of Christmas the Dark Lord gave to me two new targets and a brand new silver hand.

On the third day of Christmas the Dark Lord gave to me three evil spells, two new targets and a brand new silver hand.

On the fourth day of Christmas the Dark Lord gave to me four pet snakes, three evil spells, two new targets and a brand new silver hand.

On the fifth day of Christmas the Dark Lord gave to me five gold Pensieves, four pet snakes, three evil spells, two new targets and a brand new silver hand.

On the sixth day of Christmas the Dark Lord gave to me six Horcruxes, five gold Pensieves, four pet snakes, three evil spells, two new targets and a brand new silver hand.

On the seventh day of Christmas the Dark Lord gave to me seven DA students, six Horcruxes, five gold Pensieves, four pet snakes, three evil spells, two new targets and a brand new silver hand.

On the eighth day of Christmas the Dark Lord gave to me eight death threats, seven DA students, six Horcruxes, five gold Pensieves, four pet snakes, three evil spells, two new targets and a brand new silver hand.

On the ninth day of Christmas the Dark Lord gave to me nine unfaithful servants, eight death threats, seven DA students, six Horcruxes, five gold Pensieves, four pet snakes, three evil spells, two new targets and a brand new silver hand.

On the tenth day of Christmas the Dark Lord gave to me ten trophy wands, nine unfaithful servants, eight death threats, seven DA students, six Horcruxes, five gold Pensieves, four pet snakes, three evil spells, two new targets and a brand new silver hand.

On the eleventh day of Christmas the Dark Lord gave to me eleven hours to live, ten trophy wands, nine unfaithful servants, eight death threats, seven DA students, six Horcruxes, five gold Pensieves, four pet snakes, three evil spells, two new targets and a brand new silver hand.

On the twelfth day of Christmas the Dark Lord gave to me Number Twelve Grimmauld Place, eleven hours to live, ten trophy wands, nine unfaithful servants, eight death threats, seven DA students, six Horcruxes, five gold Pensieves, four pet snakes, three evil spells, two new targets and a brand new silver hand.
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=38103