Black Magic by Samuri Rose
Summary: A strange girl casts a spell that was written in a book which was given to her a year ago. She was told that it would change the world, but for the better. She refused, but when her family starts going missing, and some even murdered, she gives in to the person.



Now she is in Hogwarts, ready to cast this spell...


Sorry guys, i'm leaving this as a one-shot!
xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-
Categories: Mystery Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 948 Read: 1705 Published: 02/09/06 Updated: 02/09/06

1. Satisfied by Samuri Rose

Satisfied by Samuri Rose
Chapter One: Satisfied




A girl with a multi-coloured headscarf and brown skin walks into the common room. She is in the Hogwarts school robes, but no one has ever seen her before. She looks around with golden eyes, and sits on the comfy chair by the fire, pulling a dusty, purple, velvet book out of her bag. Looking around, she whispers some words, and opens the book. The book has curly, neat writing in gold, and beautiful pictures in. the pages are creamy yellow, and jewels stud some of the pictures; rubies, diamonds, amethysts, topaz, sapphires, emeralds and strange jet black jewels. There is one jewel that is different. A smoky, pale lilac stone it seems, but then it changes to pale blue, a soft green, a mysterious grey. She reads a few pages, her slender finger gliding across the pages, her lips moving as she whispers the words of the book. Someone comes, and quick as a flash, she has the book closed and hidden in her bag. A boy with flaming red hair walks in, followed by another boy, this time with black hair. They look at her, and mutter. A girl with brown hair stalks in, says a few words to the boys and sits down, pulling books out of her bag. The girl in the headscarf seems to be reading a black book, but she is watching them, writing down the things they do, in a golden pen, in her curly handwriting. She hasn’t written the purple book, but why is her writing so similar? A girl with red hair walks in, and talks to the girl with brown hair. The girl with the headscarf writes down their conversation, leaving nothing out. She watches as people come and go, writing everything down, until the room is empty, she watches the boys closely and hears what they are saying, as they walk out of the room. She puts the black book away in her bag, and gets up. She pulls out a wand, and casts a silvery spell of mist in the air, and watches it curl into unrecognisable shapes, swirls of silver and white. She flicks her wand, apparently satisfied and the misty shapes disappear.

Somewhere someone is watching her progress, wondering if she will succeed, knowing that many people vie to destroy her and the two books. That person gazes at the girl, hoping.

The girl looks up, and mutters something, then blows into her hands. A strange, echoing howl echoes around the room, she casts the silvery swirl, the shapes twist and turn, the howl echoes and the girl watches it all. Finally, when the howl grows louder, she says something, and it all stops. The person watching smiles.

It has begun.

Creatures from forests, streams, seas, deserts, jungle, creatures from every place imaginable, and those that aren’t, listen to the howl, wondering if this could mean their freedom, or their imprisonment. People awake, chills tingling down their spines as the howl goes on, and a mysterious breezes blows, pulling strange misty shapes along, people scream and hide and cry. And somewhere, someone is watching, satisfied. Finally satisfied.

The howl whispers around forests, and flowers wilt into grey plants with vicious spines. The trees go grey and dull green, creating petrifying, huge forests of evil creatures and plants. The seas and streams lose their blue, turning into greys and dull greens. Green grass wilts into grey. And someone, somewhere is watching is satisfied. Finally satisfied. One man, with long silvery grey hair and half-moon spectacles looks sadly over a body of a boy with a scar on his forehead, knowing that there is no hope anymore. The girl gasps, realising what she has done. Wizards and witches march through the streets, killing muggles, and good witches and wizards. At their head is a man with scarlet eyes and pale skin. He is still watching though, smiling as he defeats the world. In every country, every town, city and village of muggles is burned down, children, adults scream. There is no escape for anybody; only those on the dark side survive. The man walks on, pulling out his wand and shooting curses through the night. The girl would be allowed to live, even though she was good. He had lead to the destruction of muggles, and for that he would thank her. The creatures howl and growl and neigh as they change into gruesome creatures, which strive to eat flesh and blood. They are summoned to the forests and wander, until they forget what they once were. The man with silvery hair and half-moon glasses knows what has happened and looks towards Hogwarts. It is crumbling, until all that is left is a mound of stones. He casts a spell around it, which sparkles then vanishes. He hopes it works. The man with scarlet eyes stalks up to him, laughing at the boys’ body at his feet, and then tries to kill the man, who has disappeared. A few professors from the castle may escape, but the man with scarlet eyes isn’t too worried. He rules the world now. The girl in the headscarf sobs knowing what she has done.


She has ended the world, as we know it. Taken the colours, the peace, the happiness, the muggles. She has taken everything, and given power to a man so evil that if he died, hell would spit him back out.

The End Of The World as we know it. As we knew it.

The man with scarlet eyes is satisfied. Finally satisfied.


A/N I am thinking of leaving the story as it is, as a one-shot. What do you think?
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=44115