Harry Potter and the Randomness That Follows by trevorthetoad
Summary: Featuring: Harry on his never-ending quest to brush his hair, and Voldemort's attempt to stop him. Also featuring: a certain geometry teacher, Charlie Brown, the actual sparkly hairbrush, and much, much more! Other chapters include more random events, and none of them have to do with anything even remotely important. YAY!

Categories: Humor Fics Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 8722 Read: 20829 Published: 11/29/04 Updated: 08/28/05
Harry Potter and The Sale of Snape's Armpit Hair - on eBay by trevorthetoad
(A/N: This chapter isn't anything like the last chapter with all those inside jokes, so I don't have to explain much. I just want to say thanks to all my reviewers, and please leave another one at the end. Enjoy!)


Disclaimer: I do not own anything in this chapter (like Star Wars characters, eBay, a commercial guy,etc, etc, etc). Or this story. And the sad part is, I still don't own a radish.



*********************************************


Useful Background Info:


Harry is back in his room at number 4 Privet Drive. He is the only one home, as the Dursleys are out at a convention – for porta-potties. (Wink! Wink! Nudge! Nudge!) Since he has no one to tell him how stupid he is (pity), he is on the computer.


Daringly, he tries out the – gasp! – internet. (Please gasp one more time for added sound effects.) For some odd unexplainable reason, he ends up on eBay, where he gets quite a shocker…


**************************************************

Harry: Yeah! eBay!


Commercial Guy: *singing* Do you know the way to use eBay?


Harry: Uhh…I think so.


Commercial Guy: Oh, ok. *leaves*


Harry: *to himself* Whoa! This is amazing! Who knew you could buy a popcorn machine for so cheap? (A/N: We were going to use the word “dollars” in the previous sentence, but we decided to change it, as it would cause confusion to not only us, but everyone reading this.) *scrolls down page*


*************************************************


As Harry continues his extensive search for useless items, he finally discovers the surprise that only people reading this knew he would eventually face.


************************************************


Harry: *still to himself* Someone’s selling their armpit hair? What an idiot! Who would do such a pointless thing? *Looks at seller* PtnsMstrSnape? Uhh…that looks familiar. I knew Snape was an idiot! Hey Ron owes me fourteen and a half galleons.


Door:*bursts open*


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: *runs in through now open door and pumps up fist* Huzzah!


Harry: …


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: *stands up straight* I’d like-ith to place a bid-ith.


Harry: …


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: Can I place-ith a bid-ith?! *looks radish-like*


Harry: *now getting over the fact that there is knight in his bedroom from 1472, he decides to make some small talk* Cheese has holes.


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: Really?


Harry: But only on Tuesdays!


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: Oh.


Harry: So how’s the weather?


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: Now in today’s forecast, we predict that there will be a slight chance of rain for southern England and high chances of sun for everywhere else. This is good for the radish farmers. It’s a perfect radish farming season, I remember when I was just a wee little knight, I had just gotten… *gets tuned out -- FINALLY*


A Certain Geometry Teacher: circles?


Sarah: Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Harry: Get out! Get out! *sobs uncontrollably*


A Certain Geometry Teacher and Sarah: *leave while talking about the 861 different types of chocolate*


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: And then, the radishes grow big, and then those pesky carrots, they try to take over the world, I mean just because we love the radishes because they are so cute and tiny and red-ish (A/N: Ha! Ha! Pun!), doesn’t mean that those carrots get to do that. You see, the carrots suffer from –


Brianna and Kris: itchus footus leftus?


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: no.


Brianna and Kris: too bad…


Harry: nougat monkeys?


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: No, I was going to say: they suffer from the tomatoes because tomatoes are like the mobsters and they *sniff* just always have to take advantage of those darn carrots *sniffs again*


Harry: Uh, can you guys leave? I want to place a bid.


Brianna and Kris: *become huffy* Fine! *mumbles* How rude! *finally leave*


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: Can I stay and place-ith a bid-ith? Please-ith?


Harry: Yes-ith.


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: Are you mocking me-ith?


Harry: No!... ith


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: Right…


Harry: Ok, lets get this show on the road.


The Show: *gets on the road*


The Road: *has a show atop of it*


Harry: *ignores any literal meaning of what he just said*


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: Ok-ith, I will put down-ith two canaries and a toilet brush.


Harry: Sorry, it isn’t 1472 anymore. You must place bids with money.


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: Fine-ith I shall-ith put down-ith some of your “money”


Yelper: *yelps*


Harry: Why is a yelper yelping?


Yelper: *yelps again*


Harry: …


Yelper: *continues yelping*


Shrieker: *shrieks*


Harry: *becomes sarcastic* Yay. Now there’s two.


*****************************************


Intermission
*show tune starts playing*


Five minutes later
*still playing*


Harry: OK! OK! We get the point!


Authors: Don’t get your panties in a knot.


Harry: Well, it’s hard not to in this costume.


Authors: Ok then. Back to the story.


***************************************


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: So, did I win-ith? Did I?


Harry: Uhh…


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: Did I win-ith? Did I? Did I?


Harry: Uhh…


Show Tune: *starts playing again*


Harry: Oh, shut up!


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: Oh, sorry-ith. I was having fun-ith playing with your records. (A/N: *smiles innocently at mentioning of Harry’s music choice*)


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: Well, did I-ith? Did I? Win-ith? *gets squeaky and is jumping up and down*


Harry:*looks at computer screen* nope.


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: *become enraged* Who won?


Harry: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! *doing victory dance*


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: I’m going to kill-ith you-ith.


Harry: How? *looks interested*


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: *puffs out chest* in a dance-off-ith.


Music: Dun! Dun! Dun!


Harry: *starts disco-ing*


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: *starts square-ith dancing with-ith himself*


A Radish: *is the judge*


Harry: *wins*


Music: *stops*


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: *looks challenging* You may have gotten the armpit hair. And the dance championship, but I still have your *looks around and sprints over to an inanimate object* record player. Muah! Ha! Ha!


Music: Dun! Dun! Dun!


Harry: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Radish: Harry, I am your father.


Darth Vadar: Hey! That’s my line.


Luke: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


James: No you’re not! I am!


Radish: You’re supposed to be dead.


Harry: *mouth drops to floor*


Sirius: pun!


James: Shut up, Padfoot. Nobody said “serious.”


Sirius: Oh well. PUN!


Harry: *mouth drops even further. If possible.*


James: There’s still no pun!


Sirius: Well, the authors just thought that puns are very punny, and they just love me soooooooo much. So, they had to make me say it. As in: PUN!


James: *looks over to Lily, who just entered the room* Now who’s the arrogant toerag?


Lily: You.


James: *swears*


Harry: *jaw drops all the way to the other side of the Earth, eyes bulge, ears are covered with earmuffs to avoid hearing naughty words*


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: *runs out*


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: *with the radish*


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have a Name: *and the record player*


James, Lily, and Sirius: *looks at Harry*


Harry: *looks at James, Lily, and Sirius*


James, Lily, and Sirius: *looks at Harry*


Harry: *looks at James, Lily, and Sirius*


James, Lily, and Sirius: *looks at Harry*


Show Tune: *starts playing*


Harry: *snaps out of daze* But where’s my record player?


A Random Knight That Doesn’t Have A Name: ith.
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4492