Dear Mrs. Potter... by DaisyMaeEvans
Past Featured StorySummary: Professor Granger deals with a pair of students who have inherited a knack for trouble...
Categories: Humor Fics Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1446 Read: 3990 Published: 04/15/06 Updated: 04/16/06

1. One Shot by DaisyMaeEvans

One Shot by DaisyMaeEvans
From the desk of Professor Hermione J. Granger
Deputy Headmistress
Hogwarts Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry

10 September

Dear Mrs. Potter:

Your daughter Lily has informed me that she has misplaced her permission slip to go to Hogsmeade village with the third-years. I am enclosing another copy for you to sign and return.

Sincerely,
Professor Hermione J. Granger

Ginny-
If she’s going to be wearing the Invisibility Cloak around at night please tell her to get some cold medicine from Madame Pomfrey-I could hear her coughing all down the hallway.
Love-
Hermione



Dear Professor Granger:
I hereby give permission for my daughter Lily Potter to visit Hogsmeade village on approved weekends.
Signed-
Ginerva M. Potter

Hermione-
WHAT INVISIBILITY CLOAK?!!! When I get hold of my dear husband he may not survive to get his next assignment!
Love-
Ginny



From the desk of Professor Hermione J. Granger
Deputy Headmistress
Hogwarts Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry

25 October

Dear Mrs. Potter:

Your daughter Lily was put in the infirmary due to a broken arm acquired during Quidditch practice yesterday. (She was hit by a Bludger.) She was treated and released this morning.
Sincerely,
Professor Hermione J. Granger

Ginny-
I wish you could see her-she’s the best Seeker our house has had in…well, almost twenty years. When I watch her little red ponytail flying out behind her, laughing in the wind-I swear I’m seeing you up there.
I miss you-
Hermione


Dear Professor Granger:
Thank you for taking the time to inform me of Lily’s injury. If any further treatment is needed please let me know.
Sincerely,
Ginerva M. Potter

Hermione-
We miss you too! Why don’t you come stay with us for the holidays? The whole Weasley Clan is coming over to our place-the Burrow is too small to fit everyone anymore.
Love-
Ginny



From the desk of Professor Hermione J. Granger
Deputy Headmistress
Hogwarts Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry

17 November

Dear Mrs. Potter:

Please remind your brothers that all Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes products have been banned from the grounds of Hogwarts. Your son James was found trying to distribute the order forms to the other students.

Sincerely,
Professor Hermione J. Granger

Ginny-
Ask them to save a Backsight charm for me-I’ve run out. ( The kids all wonder how I have “eyes in the back of my head” when I’m at the blackboard.) I’ll give them the money when I get to Grimmauld Place. By the way, Jamie’s a very good salesman-he had almost the whole order form filled out by the time the Head Girl found it. I’ll come right after the Christmas feast here and stay for a few days after Boxing Day.
See you soon-
Hermione



Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes
Sharing the Joke since 1996
London Paris New York Tokyo
Head Office London

19 November

Dear Professor Granger:

We would like to respectfully request that the official Hogwarts ban on our products be lifted. All Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes products are safety tested in our labs and could not be considered harmful to young witches or wizards. We would appreciate it if you would pass along our request to Headmistress McGonagall.

Sincerely yours,
Fred N. Weasley

Oy Hermione!
I’ve got a couple of Backsight charms set aside for you! Could you at least try to talk to the Minnie Monster for us? She might change her mind if she hears it from you. BTW, thanks for the tip about Jamie’s knack for sales-we’re going to see if we can talk Ginny into letting him clerk for us this summer. (Never too soon to train an entrepreneur!)
See you at the Potter’s!
Ta-
Fred



From the desk of Professor Hermione J. Granger
Deputy Headmistress
Hogwarts Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry

22 November

Dear Mr. Weasley:

I have informed Headmistress McGonagall of your request. I regret to inform you that she is quite adamant that the restrictions on your products be maintained.

Sincerely,
Professor Hermione J. Granger

Sorry boys-
No go. I brought it up at the last staff meeting-she said she didn’t want to take responsibility for any “accidents.” (I think she was smiling a little though.) If you are going to have your nephew doing clandestine orders for you, please teach him how to do it with a little more subtlety. I hate having to take points away from my own House-the House Cup looks very decorative on my desk and I intend to keep it there for another year.
Love-
Hermione



From the desk of Professor Hermione J. Granger
Deputy Headmistress
Hogwarts Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry

15 February

Dear Mrs. Potter:

Your daughter Lily was found trying to lift ingredients from the Potions cupboard to try and make a love potion. She has been given double detention.

Sincerely:
Professor Hermione J. Granger

Ginny-
She has a crush on the Ravenclaw Quidditch captain-I think he’s a bit too old for her.
Love-
Hermione



Auror Headquarters
Ministry of Magic

16 February

Dear Professor Granger:

Thank you for informing us of Lily’s infraction. It will be dealt with on our end too.

Sincerely,
Harry J. Potter

Hermione:
Two words:
Polyjuice Potion. (Meow!)
Two more words:
Viktor Krum.
Love-
Harry



From the desk of Professor Hermione J. Granger
Deputy Headmistress
Hogwarts Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry

17 February

Dear Mrs. Potter:

I think your Howler was a more effective deterrent to further problems than any punishment I could have meted out. I appreciate having such firm parental support.

Sincerely,
Professor Hermione J. Granger

Ginny:
Tell Harry that was five words.
Love-
Hermione



From the desk of Professor Hermione J. Granger
Deputy Headmistress
Hogwarts Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry

12 March

Dear Mrs. Potter:

Due to an accidental mixup with some Potion ingredients your son James was put in the infirmary with a severe allergic reaction. The ingredients used in the potion caused him to give off a strong odor of sardines for a prolonged period. This attracted Mr. Filch’s cat, Mrs. Blenkins, who proceeded to follow James around the castle. The cat refused to be deterred in its attempts to get close, even sneaking into Gryffindor Tower to sleep in his bed, causing the allergic reaction. Madam Pomfrey treated the allergic reaction and the smell wore off, (much to the relief of his housemates) but in the meantime Mrs. Blenkins has taken a shine to your son and refuses to leave his side. Madam Pomfrey assures me that the allergy can be controlled and the cat will be safe as a pet. (Unfortunately Mr. Filch was in a complete and utter state and vowed dire revenge-he did seem to calm down once he settled in with his new kitten.)

Sincerely,

Professor Hermione J. Granger

Ginny-
Congrats-looks like you have a cat.
Love-
Hermione


13 March

Dear Professor Granger:

I was aware of my son’s allergy to cats. I would appreciate it if Madam Pomfrey could send some of the medication that she used to treat it home with him so that the problem can be alleviated.

Sincerely,

Ginerva M. Potter

Hermione-
I suppose a cat will be all right-with three owls, two toads, and that big mutt Sirius I’m rather used to taking care of animals.
Love-
Ginny



From the desk of Professor Hermione J. Granger
Deputy Headmistress
Hogwarts Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry

2 June

Dear Mrs. Potter:

I am pleased to inform you that the exam scores for your son and daughter are sufficient to advance them to the next year. The train will be arriving at King’s Cross Station at 7 P.M. on Friday June 5. You will receive a letter later in the summer to apprise you of their needs for the coming year.

Sincerely,

Professor Hermione J. Granger

Ginny-
Managed to get through a whole year with no one getting permanently injured, pregnant or expelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think after the Graduation ceremony Minerva and I are going to go get toasted. I’ll work on some paperwork (Getting the OWL scores together and sent out) then I’ll be back at my flat in London. I’ll owl you if you want to get together and go shopping.
Love
Hermione


Dear Professor Granger:

Thank you for all of your help this year. You have been a wonderful support system for James and Lily and I am sure for the rest of the students as well.

Sincerely,
Ginerva M. Potter

Hermione-
The end of peace and quiet for a while. (Sigh.) I think I will probably want to go shopping-send me an owl when you get back.
Love-
Ginny
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=48960