Love Actually by mysteriousnight
Summary: James Potter has always loved Lily since the moment he laid eyes on her--everyone knows that. But so has someone else--something not everyone is aware of. What happens when James gives up and Lily gives in? What happens to that someone else?
Categories: James/Lily Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5008 Read: 6828 Published: 04/22/06 Updated: 08/03/06

1. Rejection and Pity by mysteriousnight

2. Tomorrow is Another Day by mysteriousnight

3. What's a Chair Between Friends? by mysteriousnight

Rejection and Pity by mysteriousnight
Author's Notes:
Chapter Summary: Lily confides in her friends about a newly developed crush, while James confides in his friends about a fading love. (A few revisions were made to this chapter.)






It was lunchtime at Hogwarts, and Remus Lupin was enjoying his lunch with his three best mates, James Potter, Sirius Black, and Peter Pettigrew. He was taking in the beauty of Lily Evans.

He had never told any of his friends, especially James, because James had been in love with Lily since their first year at Hogwarts six years ago (though he had been, too). However, he was not about to take Lily away from James. It would be a betrayal beyond forgiving. This saddened Remus, but he had to deal with it. He decided to listen back into the conversation between James and Sirius.

“I told you, mate,” Sirius told James, “She and I are in a relationship, she just doesn’t know it yet.”

James laughed. “Padfoot, take it from someone who knows about rejection, she doesn’t fancy you,” he argued.

“Who are we talking about today, gentlemen?” Remus interjected.

“They’re talking about some Hufflepuff girl named Aislin Jones,” Peter said, wanting to be involved.

“Oh, I see, and why do you think she’s in love with you, Padfoot?” Remus asked.

“I can tell she wants me by the way she looks at me, Moony. There’s longing in her eyes. She wants me, I can feel it,” Sirius said with a dreamy look on his face.

“You’re mistaking longing for disgust, Padfoot,” James said with a grin.

“I’m guessing you fancy her, then?” Remus said, looking amused.

“Yeah, she’s…she’s something else.” Sirius sighed, ignoring James entirely.

“I think you’d have to be a git to ask her out,” James voiced as he sent a hand through his hair absentmindedly. Peter nodded excitedly.

Sirius couldn’t ignore James for very long. “You’re just jealous, Prongs, because I have someone who would say ‘yes’ to me asking them out, not ‘no’, like you’re used to,” he said, with a satisfied look on his face. Remus looked amused. Peter burst into a fit of giggles, and then immediately stifled them with his fist.

James made a move to hurt Sirius, then backed off, almost afraid to go through with it. He grunted and mumbled quietly, the only audible words being “git” and “not jealous.”

“I think it’s just about time to go to class,” Remus said as he stood up.

“Moony, we still have ten whole minutes, do you really think we’re going to leave right now?” James asked with a sarcastic tone.

Remus sighed. “It was worth a try.” He walked out of the Great Hall. As he walked, he caught one last glimpse of auburn hair, which made his heart want to come out of his chest. He quickened his pace, and hurried off to Defense Against the Dark Arts.

James, Sirius, and Peter were still sitting in the Great Hall, talking.

“Hey, Prongs, I dare you to try and ask Lily out again,” Sirius said, knowing full well of the outcome of the situation.

“Today does seem to be an okay day to do it, eh? I’ll give it a shot,” James said as he stood up. He added, “And if it doesn’t work today, I’ve still got the rest of the year. It is only September.” He grinned and Sirius and Peter burst out laughing. They watched as he made his way over to Lily and ruffled his hair, preparing himself to greet her.

Lily had seen James coming. She wasn’t too angry about it, though. The summer did him well, she thought. Lily Evans! Get a hold of yourself! It’s Potter you’re talking about here!

“Afternoon, Evans,” James said smoothly.

Lily turned to James after a look of horror to her friends, Fayre Tattersall and Seanna Ainsworth. She sighed and uttered, “Hello, Potter.”

There was a pause where James couldn’t think of anything to say, and finally Lily asked, “Er, Potter? Did you need something?”

James finally got up the courage to ask her the question that was begging to be said. He began, “Evans…I mean, Lily, I was wondering if…you wanted to go to…er…what’s that place called? Er, that place that school goes on certain, er, Saturdays?”

“Hogsmeade?” Lily said impatiently, and James’ cheeks reddened in embarrassment. Lily felt slightly ashamed for being rude, even if it was Potter.

“Yeah, I was wondering if you, er, wanted to join me on the next trip to Hogmeade?” James finished.

Lily had actually thought about saying “yes” to James. He seemed to be more mature than last term, or at least he seemed less arrogant. He was taller, and more handsome, with his Quidditch build showing more than usual. His big head hasdeflated, she thought. She decided on “no,” but maybe next time she’d change her mind.

“You know, Potter, I would, but I have this thing I have to go to…”

James felt completely depressed. He seemed to be getting used to it though, since he’d been rejected by his love about a hundred times previous to this time. He muttered, “I understand, thanks anyway,” and walked away, with the usual spring in his step no where to be found.

Lily felt bad for James. She said, “Sorry, Potter,” before she could stop herself.

James kept walking, but he grinned as he walked back his seat with the Marauders, thinking that this year might be different.

“What was that last line about, Lily?” Fayre asked concernedly, her bright blue eyes wide and twinkling. She was very good-looking. Along with her dazzling eyes, she had long beautiful golden locks of hair that bounced when she talked or moved. Her face was oval-shaped, with a small nose and thin lips.

“Yeah, it was as if you actually felt pity for pitiful Potter,” Seanna added with a grin. She was very attractive, also. She had short straight black hair that formed her face and went just to her chin. Her eyes were a dark hazel, and the nose in between them was small and fitting. With her two friends, she sometimes felt intimidated by their beauty.

Lily shrugged and replied, “It just came out.”

Seanna and Fayre looked at each other and then Lily suspiciously.

Sirius questioned James immediately as James got back to where he, Sirius, and Peter were sitting. “So?” he asked demandingly.

“So, nothing. She said ‘no’ again.”

“Sorry, mate,” Sirius voiced and added, “Let’s start going to class.” They got up and started walking toward the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.

“I’m sorry about what happened, Prongs,” Peter added.

“It’s alright, I’m okay. You want to know why?” James asked, grinning.

“Why?” Peter asked excitedly.

“Well, as I was leaving she said, ‘Sorry, Potter,’” James talked excitedly.

“Yeah, but she’s feeling pity, Prongs, that’s not too exciting,” Sirius reasoned, and Peter nodded.

“I guess your right, but maybe it was just the way she had said it…” James went deep into thought.

The three Marauders met the fourth in front of the Defense classroom and stepped inside.

James couldn’t concentrate at all on what Professor Gringlesnap was saying in class. He was too busy thinking about Lily. She’s still absolutely gorgeous, but do I really want to spend the rest of my time trying to woo her? Or shall I give up on Lily Evans, the one I’ve loved for six years? He decided on the latter. James took one last look at Lily and sighed. That was it. He was done liking Lily.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, Lily couldn’t quite concentrate either. James has changed, she thought. I mean, look at him. He’s so dreamy now. Did the word “dreamy” just enter my mind? Oh brother. Just repeat this over and over: I do not fancy James Potter. I do not fancy James Potter. I do not fancy James Potter…But you do. I do not fancy James Potter! Yes, you do. I DO NOT FANCY JAMES POTTER! Her mind was at war. She needed to talk to someone. She decided to talk to Seanna and Fayre about her little problem after class.

Remus continued taking notes on the lecture, though he wasn’t exactly taking in all the information. He was thinking about Lily and all of her beauty. It depressed him that he will never have a chance with her as long as James is in love with her. And James will always be in love with her. Remus sighed and listened in to the lecture.

Finally, the bell rang for dinner. The Marauders almost flew down three flights of stairs and into the Great Hall, while Lily and her friends hung back a little.

“Look, you guys, I really need to talk to somebody about this…”

“It’s not about James is it?” Seanna asked as though deeply concerned. Her eyebrows scrunched into the top part of her nose.

“You haven’t finally started to like him have you?” Fayre inquired teasingly.

“Well, actually…”

“Are you serious? You’ve finally started to like Potter?” Fayre yelled rather loudly, though thankfully no one was around.

Seanna was grinning widely. She added, “Jeez, Lily, it’s about time.”

“I don’t know that I’ve actually started to like him, but he seems a lot different this year…and it’s a better kind of different. What’s that supposed to mean: ‘It’s about time?’” Lily asked angrily.

“Well, we always knew you’d start liking him at some point,” Fayre argued.

“Yeah, I mean, look at him, he’s gorgeous,” Seanna reasoned.

“If you like him so much, why don’t you go out with him, ‘Ana?”

“I did think about it actually, but I have my eye on some other catch,” she said as she blushed. She nervously put her golden hair into a small bun on the top of her head.

“Who?” Fayre and Lily asked in unison.

“Well…”

“Come on ‘Ana, we’re your best friends,” Lily whined.

“Yeah, you can tell us anything,” Fayre agreed.

“Well, its George Humpadink, from Hufflepuff,” she muttered.

“Wow, Seanna!” Fayre said, sounding completely ecstatic.

“Now what about you, Fayre?” Seanna wanted to change the subject.

“Well, actually, it’s Sirius Black’s brother, Regulus. He’s a year younger, in Slytherin.”

“Well, age is but a number,” Lily commented, grinning at Fayre.



All three girls sighed as they thought of their crushes.

They had finally made it to the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall, and sat down in their usual seats, more excited than usual.

The Marauders inhaled food at an almost record-breaking pace. James decided to tell his friends of what he had discovered in Defense Against the Dark Arts class.

“Men, I have an announcement,” James said after they were all filled to the brim with food. James hesitated for a moment.

Sirius looked at the others, and then asked impatiently, “Well, what is it?”

“Well, I’ve decided something that will shock all of you, and maybe even make you whiz in your pants…”

“Get on with it, Prongs,” Remus ordered, laughing along with the other Marauders.

“I’ve come to the conclusion that the only way I will be happy this year is if I stop liking Lily Evans. So I have.”

The other Marauders were silent for a moment. All of a sudden Peter’s face went red when Sirius whispered, “Christ, Prongs, you were right! Look at Peter!” James and Sirius laughed, then Sirius added in a louder, mock-motherly voice, “Seems like Wormtail had a wee accident!”

Remus cleared his throat, disapproving of what the others were doing. “Are you sure, Prongs?” he asked, ignoring Sirius’ comment. He was starting to get anxious, even excited.

“Of course,” was James’ answer.

“I always knew that would happen at some point,” Sirius informed James.

“I didn’t,” James replied, mostly to himself.

James continued to eat his dinner in silence. This is going to be harder than I imagined. he thought to himself.
Tomorrow is Another Day by mysteriousnight
Author's Notes:
Chapter Summary: A trip to the library and some Head Duties leave three Gryffindors anticipating what would come about the next day at Hogwarts.

After dinner, Remus decided to go to the library. As he made his way a loud voice came from behind him, “Remus!” it called. “Remus! Wait for me!” His heart skipped a beat. It was Lily.

He stopped and turned around to see a beautiful face in front of his. “Hello,” he said.

“Off to the library, Remus?” Lily asked politely.

“Yeah,” Remus answered, fiddling with his fingers.

“Mind if I go with you?” Lily inquired smiling.

“No, not at all. If we just could hurry though, because I have that Potions essay to finish.”

“Of course,” Lily responded.

They hurried off to the library.

The rest of the Marauders were sitting by the fire deep in thought: Sirius about Aislin, James about Lily, and Peter about who knows what.

James denied any feelings he had toward Lily since this morning after his decision, though he still wondered if he’d regret it.

Sirius thought about it for the whole day, and finally decided to ask Aislin Jones to go with him on the next Hogsmeade trip.

Peter was thinking about what he would have for breakfast the next morning.

“Padfoot,” James voiced, “Do you think any one else will ever try and go for Lily?”

“Er, mate, I’m sorry to tell you the brutal truth here, but she’s not the prettiest picture on the wall. I mean, there might be one other guy, but not many.”

“What the bloody hell are you talking about? She can get any guy she wants! She’s ruddy gorgeous!”

“I thought you said you didn’t fancy her anymore,” Peter said innocently.

James blushed. “You can think someone is gorgeous and not fancy them, Wormtail,” he argued.

“I suppose,” Sirius answered, unconvinced by James’ reasoning.

Meanwhile, in the library, Lily and Remus were silent. Remus kept sneaking glances at the goddess in front of him. He sighed inside, and wondered if what James had said was really true. It would be wonderful to go out with Lily, he thought.

Lily sat deep in thought, not about Potions, but about James. Did she truly like him? Recent events had helped her discover a slight crush she might have, but was it more than just a crush? She’d known James for years as “Pompous Potter,” but has he actually changed? Has he in fact changed so much that Lily’s past feelings are thrown out the window? She didn’t know. I just need to think about it more,she thought, I just need time.

The thought of time prompted Lily to look down at her watch, and seeing that it was a half past nine, she cried, “Oh, bother! I have Head Duties tonight! I have to go." She gathered her stuff, and as she ran out of the library she added, “Sorry, Remus. I’ll see you later.”

James realized he had Head Duties. He looked at the clock in the Gryffindor common room just as Lily came storming in. “Let’s go, Potter! We’re late!” She yelled.

James sprang up from his seat and followed her obediently.

They made their way down the long, dark, unoccupied hallways, looking around for any misconduct. As Lily walked in front of James, he tried to aim his eyes somewhere else then her, but his attempts were futile. He watched as her auburn curls bounced slightly with each of the steps she took. He looked at her body curvature. He watched her backside move until…

“Potter! What are you doing!” Lily yelled impatiently.

All James could do was blush and smile sheepishly. He immediately thought, Damnit! I don’t fancy her remember? I do not fancy Lily Evans…Yes you do. No I don’t! I do not fancy Lily Evans…Of course you do. I DO NOT FANCY LILY EVANS!

Lily was flattered that James was even looking. Me? Flattered by James? …I mean, Potter? Don’t let down your walls yet, Lily!

An awkward silence stood between them as they continued walking down abandoned hallways. Lily decided to break it and asked half angrily, half curiously, “So, Potter, did you find anything interesting down there?”

James jumped as though he didn’t know Lily was there, and responded with a “Huh?”

“When you decided to follow me and have a good look, did you find anything interesting?” Lily repeated rashly.

“Er…” James went red again, but this time he wasn’t smiling. He seemed to compose himself and then added, “And what exactly was I supposed to find, Evans?”

Lily was surprised with that answer. It was very unlike James to talk to her that way. “Oh, well, I guess nothing,” Lily answered as though far away from Hogwarts.

James looked curiously at Lily when she wasn’t looking. Was she disappointed with my answer? Does that mean…No, nevermind. Unless…No, it won’t happen. Similar thoughts continued drifting through his mind.

The rest of their shift was surrounded by the uncomfortable sounds of silence. Lily was starting to realize the extent of her crush on James, and James was busy denying his feelings for Lily. And they were both hiding it from each other.

Before either of them realized it, they were back at the portrait hole. Lily spoke the password to the fat lady softly, “Bowtruckle.”

James decided to be somewhat of a gentleman and voiced, “Go ahead, Evans.”

Lily smiled and past by James on her way into the common room, and he got a whiff of her hair, with its sweet scent of flowers in bloom. He contained his feelings inside himself, however, and continued into the common room with no expression on his face.

Lily turned suddenly, almost making James run into her. She said quickly, “Good night, James.”

What the bloody hell did I just do? She thought as she sprinted to her bed. Oh well, I guess I don’t have to worry about the consequences until tomorrow… With that, she drifted off into a deep sleep, with dreams of men, libraries, and a giant chocolate factory.

Meanwhile, James remained in the spot where Lily had said those words. What the bloody hell is going on?! She just called me…JAMES! That has NEVER happened! She must be going crazy! Or is that she has finally warming up to me? He sighed and started to walk up to his dormitory. He put his nightclothes on and climbed into the warmth of his bed. Only tomorrow holds the truth…

*****


Shortly after Lily had left the library, Remus had gathered his books and returned to an empty common room. He sat by the windowsill, and stared out at the moon. It’s going to be a full one soon. I’ve got to warn the guys tomorrow. He sighed. I’m so tired of this. Why must I be put through this torture? What did I do to deserve this? Though, I am very glad James and Sirius and Peter are there for me…I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have them…my friends, the Marauders. He sighed again heavily. Oh well, life’s just not perfect is it? I do know someone who is… His next hour was spent thinking about Lily.

All of a sudden, Remus came out of his trance of thought as the sound of a muffled voice came from behind the portrait hole. “Bowtruckle,” it said with a smooth tone. Remus’ breath caught in his throat. It was Lily. He pictured her face in his mind as he closed his eyes.

Remus’ reveries were soon destroyed by a second voice that spoke with a charming tone, “Go ahead, Evans.” That voice belonged to James. Remus was saddened, and he tried to hide from his two classmates.

He moved silently to a couch that faced the fire, and brought his knees to meet his chin. He heard a hasty, “Good night, James” from Lily, and then the sound of feet running up stairs. Remus heard James go upstairs to his dormitory.

Remus sat in silence thinking about what had happened. Do I still have a chance? Maybe…But it’ll have to wait until tomorrow. With that, he climbed the stairs to his dormitory slowly and quietly, climbed into his bed, and fell asleep.
What's a Chair Between Friends? by mysteriousnight
Author's Notes:
Chapter Summary: Two hogwarts students can't sleep in very late the next morning, and a brawl over a chair begins. At breakfast, Seanna and Fayre go wild over their crushes, and Lily convinces them to talk to have a conversation with them.
Lily woke up the next morning to darkness. She knew it was far too early to get up, but she could no longer sleep. She changed into her robes and decided to start on some homework that she had neglected to do.


She descended the stairs and into the Common Room. She pointed her wand toward the fireplace and started a fire. She backed into her favorite chair, and sat down on something that was not supposed to be there.


“Holy Hippogriff, Potter! What are you doing here!”


“Wha?”


“You…in…chair…very…early…morning?” Lily voiced Tarzan-like.


James had obviously managed to wake up when he said, “You know, Evans, you should talk like that more often. I can actually understand what you’re saying.” He smirked.



“Potter, you disgust me. Now could you move out of my chair so I can do something productive?”



“This is your chair is it? Well, I don’t really feel like moving, so you can claim another one.”



“Potter! Get off my chair!” Lily whispered angrily.



“You think I’m scared of your angry words? Think again, Evans. You’re going to have to fight for it if you want it that badly.”



Lily eyebrows furrowed, and James thought he saw a hint of red in her emerald eyes. She was furious. “You don’t think I’ll be able to get my chair back do you? Well, we’ll see about that.”



She walked over to him, grabbed his robes, and pulled him to the floor with all of her strength. She stood up, her right foot on his stomach, as though she had conquered James and smiled at him. “Well, then, thanks for my chair back, Potter.”



Lily turned her back to James, and started walking back to the chair. That was a mistake on your part, Lily, James thought. He grabbed her from behind, caught the sweet-smelling sent of her and the beauty of the profile of her face hair for a moment, and then tossed her lightly onto a nearby couch. He walked over to the chair and sat down. “No, Evans, thank you.”



As Lily thought about her next move, her skin burned in the places where James had grabbed her. He is so strong,she thought. That should be the next advertisement: “Quidditch”It does a body good.” Damn, Lily, get a hold of yourself, will you? She snapped back into reality, remembering that she cannot let her walls down yet, and said, “Go ahead, Potter, you can have that chair. I think I’m going to go to the library anyway.”



“Isn’t it closed right now?” James asked. He realized how he had been acting. I don’t like Lily Evans! I can’t, I have no chance, so why bother?



“I…I don’t know,” Lily answered, surprised by James’ concern in the situation.



“Well, I think it is, Evans,” James added, trying to be nice, but not too nice.



Lily paused before responding. James…Damn, Potter is actually acting his age today. Not like he hasn’t all year already, Lily,she told herself. But today he seems to be sincerely doing it…



“Whatever, Potter, I’m going back up to my dormitory,” she said finally before quickly making her way to the girl’s dormitory staircase. Something fell on the floor, but Lily continued on.



James watched as Lily’s bracelet hit the floor. He ran to pick it up, and by the time he had done so, Lily was halfway up the staircase to her dormitory. He rushed over to her as she was opening the door. He climbed halfway up the steps, and managed to say, “Lily” before a loud siren went off, and staircase turned into a slide, and James coasted all the way to wear he picked up the bracelet. Lily turned to see him on the floor. She was grinning widely. “Guess what came into play there, Potter? A thing muggles like to call ‘Karma.’ Basically, what goes around, comes around, and it obviously came around for you.”



By this time, most of the inhabitants of the Gryffindor house had come to see who was stupid enough to try and sneak into the girls’ dormitories. When Sirius saw it was James, he yelled, “Right on, Mate!”



James ignored Sirius’ comment and replied to Lily: “I was just””



“Potter, no explanation. I really don’t want to hear it,” Lily voiced with a bored tone. Fayre and Seanna, who had joined the crowd when they heard the siren, laughed heartily at Lily’s comment. Lily found it hard to believe that she was acting so convincingly in hate with James, and so did he.



James decided that Lily really didn’t want her bracelet back right then, so he slipped it into the pocket of his robes, and went up to his dormitory. James looked out through the window by his bed as watched the sun’s rays steadily creep into the room.



At 7:07 (according to the watch he had been staring at for the last two hours), he decided to wake up his friends. He started with Sirius, the most fun to wake up.



He took a bit of Sirius’ long, dark hair, and tickled his ear with it. After a few moments of watching Sirius slapping the side of his face to get rid of the “tickle,” James finally grabbed one of his own pillows and used all of his strength to give Sirius a nice whack in the face.



“I-didn’t-steal-those-panties-I-swear!” Sirius yelled as he jumped out of his bed and was standing upright in seconds.



“Good morning to you, too, Padfoot,” James managed to say before he started laughing so hard that his stomach hurt. Sirius decided to hit him. Very Hard. On his head.



James moved on to Peter. Peter was usually the most fun.



He, joined by Sirius, rocked the bed back and forth and up and down. “Earthquake! Earthquake! Run away! Earthquake!” Peter yelled as he sped out of bed and out of the dormitory (only to return moments later with his head down and his face a deep shade of red).



Next up was Remus.



“Remus. Oh Remus, darling. Do get up. It’s time for breakfast, Dear,” Sirius said in a high-pitched voice.



“Oh, yeah!” Remus said excitedly, not opening his eyes. He knew exactly what was going on, but he thought he’d keep the act going until the right moment.



“Get up, get out of that bed!”



“But, Mum, I had a girl over last night, I need to sleep.”



Sirius and James laughed for a while silently. “Who was it, Remmy-Dear?”



“Oh well it was this beauty that I met in the library, Aislin Jones.”



Sirius became enraged. He pulled Remus out of his bed and into the air by the collar of his nightclothes.



“What, Moony?”



“Padfoot, I was entirely kidding. I knew you guys were up to something, so I played along. Put me down, will you?” Remus said.



“Sure, sorry, Mate.” Sirius responded, setting Remus down. “That was a good one though, Moony. I didn’t see the ‘mirror prank’ coming.”



“What’s a ‘mirror prank?’” Peter asked.



“When someone pulls a prank on you, and you know about it, so you play along and turn it into a prank against that person,” James explained.



“Oh, I understand,” Peter added.



“Sure he does,” Sirius whispered to James, and they both chuckled.



“Let’s go to breakfast. I’m starving,” James announced.



“Sounds good to me,” Remus commented.



“Yup,” Sirius chimed in.



Peter’s stomach grumbled. “I’ll take that as a ‘Yes,’” James said, smirking.



*****




“Well, my morning started off spectacular,” Lily stated sarcastically to her friends. She told of her chair adventures with James.



“Gosh, Lily, that sounds like an adventure.” Though Seanna sounded like she was teasing, she was really just half-listening, attempting to focus her attention on George.



“Yeah,” Fayre agreed, her mouth half full of food. She, too, was admiring her crush from afar.



“Why don’t you just go talk to them?” Lily asked her friends after a long silence. (In other words, Lily had become bored, and needed something to amuse her…while also helping her friends, of course.)



Fayre and Seanna stared at each other a moment. Could they do this?



Fayre had never really talked to Regulus before. There was only one time where they were introduced to each other, when Regulus and Sirius were talking to each other, and Fayre stepped in to ask Sirius a question about the Bat Bogey Hex. Though she never talked to him , she observed him, and in observing him, she found an interesting person, one with a sense of humor as good as his sense of sarcasm, matching that of her. He was also a fantastic keeper. She thought nervously about what to say.



Seanna always talked to George in her favorite class, Herbology. They were always partners when working, and those around them could tell they had chemistry. But of course, nor Seanna nor George had any idea. Seanna, though she had talked to him all the time, had never talked to him outside of class, so she was even more nervous at him seeing the real her, the out-of-class her.



They looked at one another for a moment, and stood up. They both could not believe what they were about to do.



Lily merely sat and smiled as the girls walked to the two different tables and started talking to their crushes.
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=49651