Twisted by insane_duckie_spork
Summary: Just a fun filled story and well yeah
Categories: Humor Fics Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 545 Read: 1431 Published: 12/05/04 Updated: 12/12/04

1. The Dream by insane_duckie_spork

The Dream by insane_duckie_spork
Harry sat on the steps of the Grand Stairway in the Great Hall. He had a a book in his lap and his finger was moving slowly across the page. Soon Ron was sitting next to Harry. “No Harry! Bad. That is a no no,” he said while snatching Harry’s book. Ron had a badge on his chest with the letters PB (that stands for peanut butter) on it in silver. “Harry, you know what The Cat in the Hat does to you," he finished.

Tears began to fill Harry’s eyes. Harry got up as Hermione began to sit down by Ron She, like Ron, had a PB badge on her chest. She saw the book in Ron’s lap and said, “He was trying to read wasn’t he?"

Ron nodded and watched Harry.

Ron and Hermione watched as Harry ran in circles screaming “Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... (etc.)”

Ron looked to Hermione, who was now sniggering. When she had managed to supress it, she looked at Ron. “He erm ... didn’t take his medication today, did he?”

Ron shook his head and laughed as Harry began to run toward a statue of a monkey, holding a wand and laughing.

Soon Harry had a huge crowd around him. Some of the girls were crying and some were laughing. All the boys were shaking there heads. Madam Pomfrey was pushing her way through the crowd and mumbling things like, “damn students,” and “these students are a heart attack waiting to happen.”

She navigated her way to Harry and Ron appeared at their sides.

“He didn’t take his medication, did he?” she asked Ron, rolling her eyes as Harry fainted. Ron nodded. Hermione, however, was oblivious, talking to a Ravenclaw boy with a PB badge also. He was pointing to it and smiling.

*** Five minutes later ***

Harry was in the hospital wing lying down on a bed, his glasses on the table beside him. He was still unconscious, with Draco standing over him as he fade into another Famous Harry Potter Dream ...

... Harry was on a giant fish, flying through a sky filled with hundreds of leprechauns riding on beaver-tailed babies. He landed in a field of real-life snap dragons the size of Christmas trees. He began to run, only to find that he can’t see. But little does he know the field has a commodore poodle, the most dangerous kind of cute-but-deadly dog there is.

When his eyes adjusted, he saw the dog wagging his tail and barking happily.

“Come here, you seemingly harmless puppy dog,” he said edging toward it. Soon, though, Harry was running from the dog, as its head had suddenly grown three times larger and was chasing Harry and snapping its jaws. ...

Harry is soon jerked awake with his scar prickling and Draco standing over him. “Why?!” he was yelling.

”You didn’t take your medication! Take it now, or you won't be able to understand my taunting because you are crazy,” said Draco, quickly and all in one breath, causing him to hyperventilate.

Harry did as he was told, picked up the pill and glass of water, and took his medication, which made him sane enough to leave the hospital wing.
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5222