Love Happens by Tenebrus
Summary: What happens when two friends, who had never thought of each other in a romantic way, meet in the most unlikely of situations? Love happens. Harry Potter and Hermione Granger, for one night, both just want to escape the confines of their own identities. When they meet, both under the influence of Polyjuice Potion, and fall in love, their lives become a comical mixture of dates and mishaps.


Categories: Harry/Hermione Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 10224 Read: 21956 Published: 07/15/06 Updated: 09/08/07

1. Just A Bit by Tenebrus

2. First Date by Tenebrus

3. AA by Tenebrus

4. The Fire by Tenebrus

5. Secret Agent Ronald by Tenebrus

6. Turn Around by Tenebrus

Just A Bit by Tenebrus
Chapter One: Just A Bit


His green eyes ablaze with anger, Harry Potter slammed the apartment door and strode over to the couch. He flung himself down and kicked the coffee table crossly. The Daily Prophet floated to the floor. On the front page was a large picture of Harry and his recent girlfriend. They were walking along a crowded street, and Harry had his hand in her back pocket. The caption beneath the picture read, The-boy-who-lived-and-grew-up-to-defeat-he-who-must-not-be-named-in-the-final-battle-and-saved-the-wizarding-world is seen here with Sandra Johnson. The Daily Prophet would like to wish them the best of luck with their relationship. We are hoping to see a baby of the-boy-who-lived-and-grew-up-to-defeat-he-who-must-not-be-named-in-the-final-battle-and-saved-the-wizarding-world very soon, incase another he-who-must-not-be-named-who-got-defeated-in-the-final-battle-by-the-boy-who-lived should arise.

Harry rubbed his face with his hands and groaned. He had just gotten into a fight with Sandra. She was very angry about the cover of the Daily Prophet and didn’t think she could be with him if that was the attention he attracted. Harry tried to explain to her that it wasn’t his fault and that he really wanted to be with her. Her response was to slam the door in his face. It was not the first time something like this had happened. In fact, every time he seemed to have a good relationship with a girl, the Daily Prophet would print their best wishes for them and that would be the end of the relationship. There was a sharp knock at the door. Harry rolled over and shouted into a pillow, “GO AWAY!”

“Right way to greet your friend mate,” Ron said as he stepped inside. “You really should keep the door locked.” Ron shoved Harry over and flung himself on the couch beside him. “How’s life?”

“Bloody fantastic! And yours?” Harry asked lifting his face from the couch.

“Jolly good,” Ron said sarcastically. Ron reached down and picked up the Daily Prophet, “nice picture.” Harry snatched the paper, crumpled it and tossed it into the fire.

“Can’t they just leave me alone? It’s not like I’m that interesting any more. No more hurting scar, weird dreams, visions, battles,” Harry said.

“I know, but it’s not like they have anything better to write. Since they created the video news program… What’s it called?” Ron asked.

“M.E.A.T… Magical Education At Ten, It’s really a ridiculous name, they aren’t educating anyone,” Harry replied.

“So, how are things with you and Sandra?”

“Non-existent,” Harry sighed.

“Sorry mate,” Ron said. “Cheer up, if it makes you feel any better, Hermione and me had another row. I might have to crash here tonight.”

“Right, well I don’t think I will be around here for long. I just don’t think I can sit here festering in my own thoughts, it could be dangerous for everyone,” Harry said.

“I don’t think I could go out and do something, I’m too tired.”

“Fine,” Harry walked over to the kitchen and pulled out the phone book. He just couldn’t be himself; he just wanted to be normal and not have everything he did broadcast to the whole wizarding world. He flipped open the phone book to the yellow pages. There it was, in big bold letters was his salvation.

Frank’s Potion Emporium
Looking for a potion, but don’t have the time to brew it? Here is your solution! We have every potion you could ever need, in stock at all times, and at a low, low, low cost! Shrinking solution, Strengthening, Sleeping Draughts, and any potions that you need! Call now and we will ship it out the same minute!


Harry didn’t need to think twice. He grabbed the phone and dialed frantically. A young witch answered the phone. “Frank’s Potion’s Emporium, where your potion is only a minute away. Janie speaking how may I help you?”

“Hi, I am looking for a Polyjuice potion?” Harry asked.

“One moment please,” she replied. There was a pause before she spoke again, “and how many hours worth of the potion would you like?”

“Twelve please,” Harry said.

“Now, what would you like your new appearance to be? Any specific features?” She asked.

“Blue eyes, light brown hair…umm…Tall? No scars,” Harry said tentatively.

“Anything else, sir?”

“No, that’s all,” Harry replied.

“Your total is 30 galleons. An owl is on the way to you home, please deposit the money into the pouch and your potion will come shortly after,” she said.

“Thank you,” Harry said hanging up the phone. It was no more than a moment later that a large barn owl came flying through Harry’s open living room window.

“Bloody hell!” Ron shouted. Harry rushed over and deposited the money into the pouch. Just as the first owl left, a second came in with a large parcel attached to his legs. Harry took the parcel and the owl was gone. He ripped open the packaging to find a large silver flask containing the Polyjuice potion. The instructions read to drink a gulp every hour.

“What is that?” Ron asked.

“Polyjuice potion,” Harry said unscrewing the cap and taking his first sip. The thick liquid trickled down his throat. He shivered slightly.

“What the hell for?” Ron asked. Harry felt his hair; it was short, very short. He needed a mirror. It had worked. His face was slightly rounder with short brown hair, and brilliant blue eyes. He had a fairly fit body to begin with, but with the Polyjuice potion it seemed to bring out his toned muscles. It seemed that the potion had worked on more than just his physical features. He was now wearing a light blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up just before the elbow. The dark jeans were slightly big, but looked good. To top the outfit off he now had black shoes.

“I just didn’t want to be me for awhile,” Harry said grabbing his house key and shoving it into his pocket. He slid the flask into his other pocket, strangely enough, the flask was not visible.

“Now where are you going?”

“Out,” Harry said simply as he stepped out into the hall.

***


Hermione curled herself into a ball and pulled the covers over her head. She wiped the tears from her face and sniffed. She was so upset at Ron. How could he act the way he did. He was flirting with another girl, right in front of her! She loved him, but he could be so insensitive some times. All she wanted to do was sit here and sulk. There were several knocks at the door followed by some yelling.

“HERMIONE GRANGER, OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!” Her friends shrieked from outside. Hermione groaned and pulled herself out of bed. She shuffled down the hallway and opened the door. There stood her two best friends Ginny Weasley and Margaret Benson. They walked inside.

“You can not sit around here on a night like this,” Ginny said. It was easy for her to say, she was happy. Hermione eyed her, she was wearing a tight jean skirt that was at least three inches above the knee, way to short in Hermione’s opinion. Her top was a low cut red, sleeveless shirt.

“I’m really not in the mood to do anything, Ginny,” Hermione groaned walking over to the couch. She laid down and sighed. “Besides, what would Ron say if he knew I would out with you two tonight, to do God knows what?”

“He won’t know, and neither will anyone else,” Ginny said slyly kneeling on the floor beside Hermione.

“Why?” Hermione asked cautiously.

Ginny waved a silver flask in front of her, “you have this!”

“What is it?”

“Polyjuice potion,” Ginny grinned.

“No, no, no, no, no way!” Hermione squealed and sat up.

“Look, I paid good galleons for this; you are coming out to have fun tonight!!!” Ginny laughed. She held the flask out to Hermione. Hermione eyed it for a moment. What did she have to lose? She quickly took a gulp. She remembered the feeling of the potion; she had used it during her second year at Hogwarts. She stood up. Ginny pulled her into the bathroom and forced her to look in the mirror.

Hermione now had shoulder length, straight dirty blonde hair. Her eyes were a mix of blue and green, and were absolutely stunning. She had a tight baby blue tank top hugging her every curve. She tugged her skirt, it was short and black, and completely unacceptable.

“Let’s go!” Ginny said, grabbing Hermione by the arm and pulling her out the door.

***


Harry shoved his way through a crowed of dancing girls and headed towards the back of the large hall. He actually hated going to dance clubs. However, William Darcy liked to dance, apparently. Harry wasn’t really sure; he was making it up as he went along. Near the back of the room, Harry found himself a nice, dirty table and sat down. He drummed his figures, and looked around. His heart stopped, there she was. Sandra Johnson, dancing with some jacked up moron. She was smiling and laughing, she wasn’t upset at all. Harry felt the anger rising in him again. He pushed his way towards the front of the room, just about to leave when another girl caught his eye.

She looked quite unsure of herself. She was twirling her shoulder length blonde hair in her fingers nervously. Harry thought she looked beautiful in her blue top and black skirt. His eyes widened with shock as he saw Ginny Weasley pull her away from the front entrance. He followed them towards the back, where he had been only moments before.

“Hi Ginny,” he said gruffly. His voice was much huskier than he was used to. She looked at him quizzically.

“Um, hi. Do I know you?” She asked. Harry gulped he forgot that he wasn’t himself. He held out his hand, “William Darcy, but you can call me Will.”

“Hi Will. This is my friend…” Ginny pushed Hermione forward, Hermione stumbled on her feet and fell into Harry. He caught her with great ease. She looked up at him, her eyes made Harry’s heart leap.

“Hi, I’m William Darcy,” Harry said once she was safely on her feet.

Hermione paused, she wasn’t Hermione Granger any more, she needed a new name. “I’m-m,” she stuttered. Harry laughed slightly and smiled at her. “Elizabeth Burnet, but you can call me Lizzy.” She reached out her hand, he shook it, but neither seemed to want to let go. Both were gazing into each others eyes.

“Why don’t you two dance!” Ginny giggled.

“Yes, would you like to dance?” Harry asked.

“I’d love to,” Hermione replied. Nearly forty-five minutes later, Ginny jabbed Hermione in the back.

“You forgetting something?” Hermione gasped.

“I’ll be right back,” Hermione said to Harry. Harry nodded and looked down at his watched as she walked away. He needed to take more potion; if he was going to stay Will Darcy. He looked around to see if anyone was watching, it didn’t seem like they were, everyone was to busy dancing. He took a quick swig of the potion and returned it to his pocket just in time for Hermione to return.

“Back,” Hermione said with a smile.

“I’m glad,” Harry said. They continued dancing all night, and every hour, Ginny returned and took Hermione away. Near two in the morning Hermione and Harry strode out of the club, Ginny and Margaret giggling at their heels. Harry slid his hand into Hermione’s as they walked. Suddenly, Harry stopped walking.

“I live the other way,” he said sadly.

“I had a good time tonight,” Hermione said turning to face him.

“Me too, maybe we could get together again some time soon?” Harry asked.

“I would love to.”

“Tomorrow?”

“Sure, where and when?” Hermione asked excitedly.

“How about the little diner on 4th street, for lunch?” Harry asked.

“Noon tomorrow, I’ll be there,” Hermione replied. She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. The kiss felt so familiar to Harry, his whole cheek tingled as he watched her walk away. Harry walked in a daze to his apartment. Ron was fast asleep on the couch. All Harry could think now was, I need more potion.




First Date by Tenebrus
Hermione’s Point Of View

Hermione slid anxiously into the red leather covered booth seat. She had managed to get some more Polyjuice potion from a place called Frank’s Potion Emporium. It had sounded dodgy but Hermione couldn’t find any other place that sold pre-made Polyjuice potion. Hermione tugged at her black top, Ginny said it was perfect but Hermione wasn’t sure. Hermione peered at the clock over the counter, five minutes to noon, where was Will? Hermione sighed and looked out the window. Her mind drifted, what was she going to do about Ron? No, she shook her head, this thing with Will isn’t anything permanent, I will just get it out of my system and Ron and I will be fine.

“Lizzy?” Hermione shook slightly, startled by Will’s appearance at the end of her table.

“Will,” she said turning to smile at him.

“May I sit?” He asked. She nodded and gestured to the seat across from her. He sat down and looked across at her.

“I’m glad you came,” Hermione said.

“Me too,” he replied gazing at her. Hermione blushed and turned towards the menus at the end of the table. She picked one up and handed it to Will. She began to look over the menu. Hermione looked up only to find Will smiling at her and not looking at his own menu.

“What?” She asked.

“You’re cute when you are concentrating,” he said smiling at her. Hermione blushed and placed her menu on the table.

“So have you decided?” She asked.

“Yes, and you?”

“Of course,” Hermione replied. The waitress stopped at the end of the table. She was an older woman, with faded brown hair. She smiled at them and pulled out a pad of paper and pen.

“Hello Dearies, my name is Marcy I will be your waitress today, what can I get for you?” She asked.

“I will have a cheeseburger with fries please,” Hermione said.

“And to drink?” Marcy asked.

“Lemonade please,” Hermione replied.

“And for you, sir?” Marcy asked. Hermione turned to face him.

“I will have the same thing, please,” he handed Marcy the two menus. She smiled and left them. Will turned and looked at her.

“So what do you do for a living?” He asked.

Hermione paused, her mind raced, should she lie or tell the truth. He looked quizzically at her. “Cat got your tongue?” he joked.

Hermione smiled, “oh this and that, you know.” He nodded. “What do you do, Mr. Darcy?” she asked.

“Oh this and that, you know,” he smiled and leaned back in the booth. Hermione nodded. Silence. Oh no, oh no, oh no, what do I say now? Oh I hope I didn’t scare him off, Hermione thought. Her heart stopped. I should care if I scared him off, I have Ron… I have Ron she sighed.

“Something wrong?” He asked.

Hermione hadn’t realized she had groaned out loud, “everything’s fine.” She said half-heartedly smiling at him. He nodded, and the silence continued. Marcy returned to the table with their lemonades smiled and told them their food would be ready shortly. Hermione glanced at the clock, only fifteen minutes had passed. Why was this dragging? She had so much fun with him the night before. Oh well, I have Ron, she reminded herself.

“Do you have any siblings?” Will asked.

“No, I’m an only child, how about you?”

“Same,” Will replied. “My parents died when I was young, I didn’t really know them.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” Hermione said reaching across the table and grabbing his hand without thinking.

“It’s okay,” he said looking down at her hand on his. She realized what she had done and jerked her hand back. Oh no, no, I have Ron. They had held hands last night, this wasn’t a problem, but it was too late, she had pulled her hand away. Thinking quickly she placed her hand to the left of her drink, near the middle of the table, pretending to play with the straw wrapper. Will smiled and reached out and took her hand.

She smiled back and said, “do you have any pets?” Was that really the best I could come up with, Hermione laughed to herself at how nervous she was.

“Not allowed, I do have a friend who is staying with me right now, he’s sort of like a pig,” Will joked. Hermione laughed “Nah, he’s my best friend; I don’t mind him staying for awhile.”

“Yeah,” Hermione nodded. “I’m pretty much by myself right now.”

“No boyfriend?” Will asked.

“Not currently,” Hermione lied. Why did you say that?!?! You have Ron!

“Surprising,” Will said, taking a sip of his lemonade.

“Why do you say that?” Hermione asked.

“You seem like a great person, I can’t imagine why no guy has scooped you up,” Will replied. “Not to mention, you are very attractive.”

Hermione scowled slightly. “Did I say something wrong?” Will asked realizing he may have made a mistake.

“I don’t like my relationships to be based on outward appearances,” Hermione replied. “I do appreciate the compliment, really I do,” she smiled at him and rubbed his hand in reassurance. Lucky for them, Marcy came with their meal. Hermione glanced at the clock, uh oh, I need to take more potion, Hermione thought.

“Um, I will be right back, I just need to go use the restroom,” Hermione excused herself. Hermione returned, now safe from changing back into herself in the middle of lunch. Will’s meal was still untouched.

“You could have started eating while I was gone, it’s probably cold now,” Hermione said sliding back into her seat.

“Now what kind of gentleman would I be if I did that,” Will replied handing her a napkin.

“Well thank you very much, you’re the first to wait for me,” Hermione smiled and picked up a fry and bit it.

“Well, you’re not with the right guys if they don’t treat you like a princess,” Will replied, picking up his burger. The meal went smoothly as they ate and talked. At about one-thirty Hermione walked out of the diner hand in hand with Will. The laughed and walked along the crowded streets.

“Well, I guess I should be heading home,” Hermione said sadly. I have something to take care of, she thought miserably.

“See me again?” Will said turning to face her. People shouted angrily, as they had stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, but Hermione didn’t hear them. She stared into Will’s eyes, he didn’t just want to see her, he needed to.

“Of course, how about dinner Tuesday night?” She asked.

“Tuesday?” He groaned, “I don’t think I can wait that long to see you,” he said leaning closer to her. Hermione’s heart began to race, things were different with Will then they were with Ron. Will’s eyes flickered and he smiled at her, bringing his hands up to cup her face. “Tomorrow?” Hermione smiled and grasped his hand in hers.

“I can’t,” she hated to deny seeing him but she had something to take care of. “Tuesday, I promise.” She leaned up and kissed him. It took all she had to walk away, her whole body on fire with the kiss. This time was different, he was different, and she was different.
AA by Tenebrus
Chapter Three: AA



“Ron, I’m heading out to dinner in a little bit. Are you going to be okay on your own?” Harry asked from the bedroom. Silence. “Ron, if you don’t want me to go I can cancel.” Please don’t ask me to stay. Harry sighed and took one last look in the mirror to make sure everything was right. Perfect, Harry thought to himself. He stepped out of the bedroom and strode down the hall. The lights in the living room were off. Harry moved to turn on the light only to be tripped by a large thing in the middle of the floor. “Ow,” Harry said, getting up from the floor. He reached over and turned on the light. There lay Ron, in a crumpled lump on the floor with a blanket over him.

“Ron?” Harry asked pushing the lump of blanket on the floor. “Ron, you okay?” There was a soft whimper from beneath the navy blue lump. Harry groaned and kneeled down on the floor beside him. “What happened?” There was a soft cry followed by a sudden shift in the blanket. Ron pulled the blanket up and popped his head out. His hair was disheveled and his face was flushed red.

“Her- Her- Her,” Ron started, but stopped and covered his head again. Harry waited a moment as Ron composed himself. He peaked out again, only his nose and mouth visible from beneath the mass of blanket. “She left me,” he sniveled.

“Oh, Ron, I’m so sorry. What happened?” Harry said, settling himself more comfortably with his back against the couch.

“She said it wasn’t working out, and that we needed some time apart,” Ron cried.

“Well, maybe she just needs some space. She’ll come ‘round,” Harry said comfortingly.

“She said that I shouldn’t expect things to go back to the way they were, and that we should just go back to being friends,” Ron whined. “I bet she met someone new!” Ron released a large sob and covered his face again.

“That doesn’t sound like Hermione,” Harry said. “She’s probably just stressed and is looking for some time to herself. I can promise you one thing; she hasn’t dumped you for someone new.”


***



“Oh Hermione! Is it someone new? It’s that man from the club, I knew it!” Ginny squealed excitedly. “I should probably feel worse for my brother than I do, but he’s probably not too upset about it. No offense,” Ginny said.

“None taken,” Hermione paused. She didn’t really want to admit that she had left Ron for someone new. It seemed wrong to dump him then not a day later be going out on a date with a new man. “I hope he’s not too upset.”

“Oh, he won’t be,” Ginny replied. “So when are you seeing him again, the man from the club?”

“Tonight, actually,” Hermione replied. “Oh no! I am supposed to be meeting him in an hour. I completely lost track of time!” Hermione hurried out of the room. Ginny followed after her into the bedroom. Hermione was riffling through her top drawer; it was only a moment or so before she sighed and pulled out the silver flask Ginny had given to her the first night.

“You haven’t told him who you really are?” Ginny asked leaning against the door frame.

“Of course not,” Hermione said matter-of-factly.

“Why not?” Ginny asked.

“He knows me as Lizzy. If I just suddenly decide to tell him, ‘Hey I’m not who you thought I was, surprise!’ it won’t go over too well,” Hermione replied.

“You have to tell him at some point, especially if you plan on getting serious with him. You can’t be Lizzy for the rest of your life,” Ginny said.

“I know, but I’m not looking for this to be permanent. It’s just a fling,” Hermione said. That’s all it is, just something new and different. It will be over soon, I just need a break from Ron.

“As long as you know what you’re doing,” Ginny said, completely unconvinced by Hermione’s response.

“I do.”


***


(Harry’s Point of View)



Harry stowed the silver flask inside his coat pocket, making sure he had enough for the whole night. He didn’t want any mistakes on this date; everything had to be perfect. It’s going to be, Harry thought to himself as he saw Lizzy step through the door. The wind had blown her hair to one side, and the soft curls cascaded down her soft shoulders. She was wearing a beautiful, simple black dress, which looked stunning on her. Harry’s breath caught in his throat. She peered around the room, and then she saw him. Her lips curled in a smile that made his heart skip a beat. She hurried across the room. Harry stood up to greet her.

“You look absolutely amazing,” Harry said earnestly. Lizzy blushed.

“Why thank you. You don’t look too bad yourself,” she said playfully. Harry looked down; he tried so hard to make sure his outfit was right. He finally settled on black slacks and a deep red shirt. He had hoped it looked good; he was never one for matching things. Harry pointed to the curved booth they were standing beside. Lizzy slid along the bench and settled herself in just about the middle. Harry sat himself beside her.

Harry paused, he wasn’t sure if he should rush anything. Before he could listen to his brain, his mouth opened. “I’ve been thinking about you a lot, just waiting for tonight so I could see you again.” Harry mentally slapped himself. What if he scared her off? He wasn’t sure he could take losing her, things were different this time. He looked up from the table in embarrassment to see Lizzy smiling at him.

“I’ve been thinking about you too,” she said softly. He leaned towards her; he had wanted to kiss her ever since she left him in the middle of the street, completely dazed.

“Good evening, Madam, Monsieur,” the waiter said loudly. Harry backed away from Lizzy quickly, turning in anger towards the man standing at the end of the table. “My name is Jean, and I am going to be your waiter this evening.” He had a slight French accent that seemed very fake. He was wearing a black shirt with black pants and a white apron tied around his waist. He had short black hair and a twisted mustache that made Harry cringe. “May I get you anything?” he turned to face Lizzy. Harry watched as Lizzy’s face turned crimson as Jean’s eyes drifted from her face downward.

“Jean,” Harry said desperately trying to keep his temper down. Jean turned to face him, his mustache curling with the smirk that now wrinkled his face.

“Yes, Monsieur?” He said with disdain in his voice.

“We would like a bottle of Champagne, s’il vous plait,” Harry said with a fake accent to rival that of Jean’s. Jean shot Harry a death glare before replying.

“Very well,” Jean turned on his heel and left the table.

Lizzy burst out laughing, and Harry smiled, proud of his actions. “That was great!” Lizzy said.

“Thanks,” Harry replied. Jean returned grudgingly with their Champagne and took their orders.

“You know if you make him any madder, we won’t get our orders,” Lizzy said, half joking and half serious.

“I know, but he was checking you out, and I really couldn’t let him,” Harry replied. Lizzy laughed and peered cautiously down at her watch before turning to Harry.

“Excuse me, I’ll be back in just a moment,” she said sliding out of the booth. Harry looked at his watch. Just about time to take some more potion. He looked around the restaurant; everyone seemed involved in their meals and conversation. He slipped the flask out of his jacket pocket; he unscrewed the top and took a quick swig. He shook his head as the thick, purple liquid slid down this throat. I will never get used to that taste, he thought to himself.

“I really didn’t think she was that bad a girl,” Harry heard Jean hiss at him from the end of the table. Damn it, Harry cursed to himself.

“She’s a great girl, and this isn’t want you think,” Harry snapped.

“Sure, they do have programs for people like you, and I’d be more than happy to watch out for her while you fight your addiction,” Jean said with a false niceness.

“You can just go away now,” Harry shot back.

“Testy,” Jean said smirking. “You really should take care of your problem; it is only going to get worse.” Harry’s patience was wearing thin; he wasn’t sure how much longer he could take this.

Lizzy was walking back to the table, looking as beautiful as ever, and Harry wasn’t the only one who noticed. Jean was looking her up and down. Harry couldn’t take it any longer. He jumped up from the table. Jean, anticipating Harry's next move, punched him square in the nose. Harry stummbled backward. It took a moment for him to regain his footing but once he had, he mustered up all the strength he could and returned the blow. Harry couldn’t have planned it any better: Jean stumbled backward into a passing cart of food, and fell over it. His feet smashed into a small table nearby, crashing clear through the wood, and knocking over the candles that had been lit for ambiance. They crashed to the floor lighting, the thick drapes.


***



“I have never seen fire spread that quickly,” Lizzy said. Harry slammed his face into his hands. Everything had gone wrong. Harry groaned. “Let me see your hand, Will.” Harry held out his hand. “You did a number on yourself. I’m not sure who got it worse, you or Jean.” Harry looked over at the ambulance where Jean was sitting, a rather large bruise forming, with a cut in the center. “I think we’re allowed to leave now,” Lizzy said rising from the ground, offering Harry her hand. He took it and stood up.

“I’m so sorry, Lizzy,” Harry said sadly.

“What for?” Lizzy asked.

“I ruined the whole night,” Harry said dejectedly, turning away. Lizzy cupped the side of his face and turned him to face her.

“This was one of the most interesting, and amusing nights of my life. I won’t ever forget it. I had a great time, and the only bad part of the night is that it is about to end,” Lizzy said sweetly. Harry couldn’t believe what he was hearing. She actually had a good time!

“I don’t want it to end either,” Harry replied.

“We could go back to my apartment and talk?” Lizzy offered.

“I would enjoy that,” Harry replied. He took her hand in his and the turned towards her apartment. Harry wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but he knew that as long as he was with her it would be good.





Authors note: S'il vous plait, means "if you please" or basically "please".
The Fire by Tenebrus
Author's Notes:
I know this isn't the greatest chapter. The next one will be better, I just needed to throw this one in. Forgive me, oh gracious readers!
Chapter Four:The Fire


Hermione’s Point Of View

Hermione’s mind was racing as they headed towards her apartment. What am I doing? Sure she cared about Will, but what happened to ‘the fling’ she was looking for? Was she willing to take it to the next level? Inviting him to her apartment was just asking for their relationship to change.

Will’s cough shook her back to reality; she looked around and realized she had no idea where they were. She stopped.

“Is everything okay?” he asked. Hermione paused, looking down the nearby street.

“Shoot,” she muttered, turning to look behind her. They were going to her apartment, she should know the way; Will looked at her quizzically. “I just, lost track of where we are. Stupid, I know,” Hermione said.

“Oh,” Will said. He glanced around, not knowing what he was looking for. “I actually have a friend who lives near here.”

“Really,” Hermione said, not listening. She started walking back the way they came, hoping to see some sign of where they were. They came to another road, and looked at the sign. She released a sigh of relief when she recognized where they were. The streets were surprisingly empty as they strode hand and hand towards her apartment. A few lone cars passed as they walked in silence. As they approached the end of the street, she could hear sirens from the street on the other side of the buildings. Her street.

As they turned the corner Hermione saw the fire trucks and a crowd surrounding her burning building. “Oh my word…” she said darkly.

“Is that your building?” Will asked, concerned. Hermione nodded and started to walk faster. The entire top floor was ablaze, as the firemen attempted to control it. Hermione gasped, noticing her flat was just the floor below. She hurried up and slipped between the people crowding everywhere. She saw one of her neighbors and rushed over.

“Karin, what happened?” Hermione asked.

“Do I know you?” the woman named Karin asked, looking at Hermione questioningly.

Damn, I’m still Lizzy, so no one knows who I am.

She moved towards the back of the crowd where Will was waiting for her.

“Sorry, I guess this was a bad idea. I hate to cut the evening short, but I really should deal with this,” she said, looking up at him sadly.

“I understand. I hope everyone’s okay. If you need anything just give me a call,” he said, hugging her.

“Thanks,” she leaned up and kissed him quickly. “I’ll probably talk to you tomorrow.” He nodded and walked away.

***


Hermione had to wait about fifteen minutes until the potion wore off before she could go deal with her flat. Once again she found her neighbor, Karin.

“Karin, what happened?” Hermione asked.

“Apparently, the McCarthy’s were having a party,” Karin began. “You know, the ones who live on the top floor. Anyway, once they were all sufficiently smashed, someone decided it would be a good time to prove their strength and hold a match till it was completely burned. Well, that didn’t work out too well and when the flame reached his fingers he dropped it and it lit the alcohol soaked couch,” she explained.

“I guess the fire department is busy tonight,” Hermione said, turning to face her burning building.

“What do you mean?” Karin asked.

“Well, the restaurant I was just at had a fire as well,” Hermione replied.

“Wow, bad luck.”

Hermione turned her attention back towards the apartment building. What a great ending to the evening, she thought to herself. She turned back to Karin.

“Any chance I could use your phone to call a friend?” Hermione asked. Karin nodded and handed it to her. Hermione smiled and walked away from the crowd.

“Ginny,” Hermione began. It didn’t take long to fill Ginny in about the fire. “Can I come over for a bit, Gin?”

“Of course, come on over.” Hermione arrived shortly after at Ginny’s flat. Hermione settled herself onto the couch.

“So?” Ginny asked, excitedly.

“So what?” Hermione replied, knowing exactly what Ginny wanted to talk about.

“Your date! How did it go?” She asked, sitting down on the couch. Hermione paused and then slid onto the couch beside Ginny.

“Well, it was interesting,” Hermione started. Ginny listened anxiously as Hermione recalled every detail about dinner, the fight and fire.

“I wish, just once, I could have a date that interesting,” Ginny replied. “All of my dates are boringly normal!” Hermione laughed. “Are you going to tell him who you are?” Ginny asked, suddenly serious.

“I…” Hermione started. She had been fighting making this decision. It was hard to decide whether she wanted to risk her relationship with Will or not. Wait, relationship? When did I start calling it a relationship? We’ve only been out twice, that does not make a relationship. What I had with Ron, now that was a relationship. But this thing with Will, it could be a relationship. Couldn’t it?

“You really like this guy, don’t you?” Ginny said, noticing Hermione’s silence. Again Hermione didn’t know how to respond. “You’ve got it bad, so what are you going to do?”

“I don’t know. I’m afraid that if I tell him I’m someone else, he’ll freak out and leave. I don’t want him to go,” Hermione replied.

“Well you can’t live forever as Lizzy, it’s not healthy,” Ginny said, hoping Hermione wasn’t planning that.

“I know, but it’s not like I’m a different person. I still act like Hermione, I just look different. It’s like when you’re a kid, you play pretend. I’m just pretending to be Lizzy,” Hermione rationalized.

“No Hermione, this is different than pretend. You are being Lizzy. You’re supposed to be the logical one in the group,” Ginny said, rather angrily. Hermione couldn’t keep this up. Things could get bad if she even tried. “This isn’t fair to you or Will. If you don’t tell him, I will.”

“You can’t!” Hermione snapped. “Look, I’ll take care of it. It’s nothing serious. Ron and I are meant to be, I just need something new for awhile.” Ginny nodded, knowing full well Hermione was lying through her teeth, even if Hermione didn’t know it yet herself.
Secret Agent Ronald by Tenebrus
Author's Notes:
Oh geeze, thanks to all who caught my HUGE mistake. Sorry I missed it! I promise it won't happen again. I hadn't updated in so long I didn't think my beta would remember me, so if you're out there my beta, I would love if you could edit my next chapter which is already written. Sorry again about the mistake!
Chapter Five: Secret Agent Ronald






Harry’s Point Of View





“I think Hermione is seeing someone else!” Ron whimpered from the floor behind the couch. Harry sighed and switched off the television.





“How did you come to this conclusion?” he asked patiently. Ron had been acting strangely since Hermione had broken up with him. He was constantly writing her and standing outside her building. Harry was beginning to get worried at his behavior.





“I just know, that’s why she’s not back with me yet. We’re supposed to be together and she’s traipsing around with some bloke who probably isn’t even good for her. Besides she left her flat the other day dressed rather nicely, I followed her for a bit before she disappeared,” Ron explained.





“Ron, as your friend I am going to say this as nicely as I can. Stop following Hermione, it’s passed the point where you are just looking out for her. You are bordering on stalker, and you really need to stop,” Harry said leaning over the back of the couch to look at his pathetic friend.





Ron looked up at him. His eyes were bloodshot, as if he hadn’t slept in days. Harry shook his head; there really wasn’t an excuse for Ron’s behavior at this point. Harry got up from the couch and strode to his bedroom. He picked up the phone and dialed Ginny. He was surprised when Hermione answered.





“Hello?” she said.





“Hi, Hermione, it’s Harry.”





“Oh, hi Harry!” she replied, “How are you?”





“I’m fine. Listen, can I talk to Gin for a minute?” Harry asked.





“Sure,” Hermione replied. There was silence for a moment then Ginny picked up the phone.





“Hiya, Harry!” Ginny said.





“Hey, Gin. How long has Hermione been staying there?” he asked.





“Not too long, just a few days. Her apartment was wrecked from a fire in her building. It will be a few more days before she will be able to move back in,” Ginny explained.





“Oh, well listen. I really don’t think I should leave Ron alone. He’s been following Hermione and acting really weird. I just don’t trust him alone. Is there any chance you could come over for a few hours while I go out on my date?” Harry asked.





“Sure, I’ll be over in a bit.” Harry hung up the phone. Now he could relax and focus on his date. He was really starting to like Lizzy. He pulled the flask out of his bedside table and unscrewed it. He stepped into the bathroom for a bit more privacy and shut the door. He looked in the mirror.





I’ve got to tell her at some point. I can’t just be Will for the rest of my life. But being Will does have it’ perks, I’m not the famous Harry Potter when I’m Will. Well, that’s a bit obvious. No, I have to tell her. Harry shook his head. He tipped the flask back and took a swig. He shuttered, knowing he’d never get used to the sensation the potion had throughout his body. He smiled at himself in the mirror. He unlocked the door and stepped out into the hall. Ron was coming out of his room at the same moment. He was dressed in all black with a ski mask on his head not pulled down yet.





“Uh, Ron, what are you doing?” Harry asked, seriously worried about his friend.





“I just want to know what prat has stolen her from me,” he replied. He was intent on stalking her until he knew.





“As your friend, I can’t let you do that,” Harry said stepping in front of Ron.





“Harry, move, I’m harmless I just want to see,” Ron replied trying to play innocent.





“No way,” Harry replied pushing him back a bit. He didn’t want to have to use his wand, but Ron was beginning to scare him.





“This isn’t any of your business,” Ron said, more angrily now.





“Hell yes it’s my business! She’s my friend too,” Harry reached into his pocket and fingered his wand. “And as a sane human being, I can’t allow you to go and endanger people. You aren’t in your right mind Ron, just calm down.”





Ron paused a moment and back off. “You’re right; I just miss her so much.” Harry shook his head.





“Just trust that she’ll come back, look I have to go. So I called Ginny and she’s coming over to stay with you for awhile. Maybe you two could order food or go out to eat, wouldn’t that be nice?” Harry said. He was talking to him like he was six, and Ron responded like a six year old. He smiled and sort of giggled.





“That would be so much fun!”





Harry waited a few more minutes for Ginny to arrive. When he opened the door, Ginny looked questioningly at him. He had forgotten he had already taken the potion.





“Sorry, Gin, it’s me. It’s a long story, I’ll explain later. Ron’s acting a bit loopy so be careful. I’ll be back later tonight. Thanks so much,” he kissed her cheek and headed down the hall. Ginny stood stunned in the doorway. Harry had taken a Polyjuice potion. He looked familiar, where had she seen that face before. She couldn’t place it, but she knew he looked familiar.





***






Harry arrived at the restaurant first. Since Lizzy’s apartment was still being fixed she decided it would just be easier to meet up. He waited anxiously for her. Tapping his foot, he looked up and down the vacant street. The little restaurant they were going to was known only to those who went looking for it. Harry found it when he was dating Sandra. They had both loved this place, and visited it frequently when they were dating. Harry decided that if he had cared more for Sandra he would have felt worse about bringing a new woman there. Lizzy wasn’t just a new woman, she could be the woman. The one he could spend the rest of his life with. Everything would be perfect. Except for the tiny fact that she doesn’t know who he really is.





It was at this moment that Lizzy touched Harry’s arm. He turned and smiled. Just like every other time they had seen each other, she looked absolutely stunning. She was dressed casually, as Harry had instructed her. She wore a plain white tee shirt, with a pair of nice jeans. She had on a silver charm necklace, and her hair lay loosely around her shoulders. Harry took her hand in his, and escorted her inside.





It was a casual restaurant, but not an ordinary one. The walls were a deep red, with many pictures of various people and places lining the walls. The lights were uniquely shaped colored glass fixtures that hung from the ceilings and walls. The light shone choppily around the restaurant, but it worked. The tables were different shapes and sizes. Most looked like they had been retrieved from the brink of death, and restored without damaging their worn charm. The chairs were of different makes. Some plain wood, others with cushions, there were even a few large plush chairs at a table in the corner. Harry watched as Lizzy took it all in for the first time. She smiled, but not with just her mouth her eyes glinted with her happiness.





“This place is wonderful!” she exclaimed. Harry led her over to table near the front of the restaurant. It was small, but not too small. There was a curved blue light over their table, it cast the perfect light. Harry pulled the chair out for her, she smiled and sat down. He slid into the chair across from her. His back was against the wall. He wanted her sitting there for a reason. When they entered, even in her simple attire, Lizzy had drawn the attention of every single guy in the place. Harry wanted to be the only one who could enjoy looking at her.





Harry handed her a menu from the side of the table. She picked it up and looked it over. “Everything sounds so good,” she said excitedly. She turned and looked around the restaurant again. Harry could tell she had fallen in love with it. There was such a passion in her eyes for it, Harry wondered if she would ever look at him like that. She turned back and smiled at him. “Thank you for bringing me here; it’s my new favorite restaurant.” Harry smiled to himself; at least he was getting credit for showing it to her. Now every time she ate here she would think of him.





A petite girl in a vintage Beatles shirt, and jeans came to their table. “Hi there, Will,” she greeted him warmly.





“Hi there, Jenny,” Harry replied smiling back. “This is my date, Lizzy.”





“Hi there, Lizzy, is this your first time here?” she asked. Lizzy nodded. “Well then tell me if you need anything.” She turned back to Harry. Smirking she said, “but don’t you dare ask for anything.” Harry smiled. Harry had known Jenny for a bit longer than a year now, they had become fast friends. “So what will you both be having tonight?”





“I’ll have the usual,” Harry said. He turned to face Lizzy. “And you?”





“Umm,” Lizzy paused. She looked over the menu once more. “I’ll have what he’s having.”





“Sure thing,” Jenny said, taking the menus and leaving.





“You don’t even know what I’m having,” Harry said.





“Well, I’m hoping it’s good. I couldn’t decide on my own,” Lizzy explained. Harry looked down at his watch, five minutes before he would change back.





“Uh, will you excuse me?” he asked sliding out of his seat and walking towards the back. Harry slipped into the bathroom and pulled out his flask. He took a quick sip, surrendered to the sensation then walked back. He was almost at the table when he saw Lizzy slip something back into her pocket. He wasn’t quite sure what it was.





“Miss me?” he joked.





“Nope, I was actually eyeing up that guy over there,” Lizzy pointed towards her left. There was a rather attractive man a few seats down with his friends. Harry didn’t find that funny at all. He frowned a little. “I’m just kidding,” Lizzy said trying to sooth his worries. There was a moment’s pause before the conversation continued on. Dinner went smoothly and the food was as good as always. Harry paid and they stepped out onto the side walk. Harry felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end. He had a strange feeling that someone was watching them. He shook his head. No one would watch them, he wasn’t Harry now, no one would care who they were. They continued down the road, deciding what next. The walked past a dark side street and Harry got that feeling again. He stopped for a moment and turned around.





“Something wrong?” Lizzy asked. Harry shook his head, he was being dumb.






“Nothings wrong,” he reassured her.

“Now what?” she asked. Harry shrugged, it didn’t matter what they did, just as long as he was with her.



Turn Around by Tenebrus
Chapter Six: Turn Around



Ginny shook her head. She had no idea where she had seen that man before. Sure it was Harry, but the potion version of him looked really familiar. She shut the flat door and turned around. Ron was standing in the hallway towards her right. Ginny smiled.

“Hi, Ron,” she said cheerfully. Ron nodded and continued to stand there watching. Ginny tilted her head a bit questioningly. “You okay?” Ron nodded.

“Oh-kay,” she said sliding onto the couch. It was such a comfortable couch; she closed her eyes for a moment to let the full effect of the couch wash over her. She smiled to herself. She had forgotten how much she missed this place. There was a creak in the floorboard beside her. She opened her eyes and saw Ron standing over her, dressed in all black. “Ron?” He didn’t say anything. “You’re really starting to scare me; can you back off and tell me what’s going on?”

He didn’t say anything for a moment, and then he reached behind him and pulled out his wand. “Ron, what are you doing?” Ginny said, sliding her hand down her side to grip her wand, only to discover it was gone. “Where’d my wand go, Ron?” He stood silently, staring straight ahead. Ginny shifted uncomfortably. “Look Ron, sit down, talk to me. I’m your sister remember?” She said trying to coax him out of whatever crazy idea he had in his head.

He stood silently for another moment before sitting down on the couch. Ginny let out a sigh of relief and sat up to look at him. He had dark bags under his eyes, and looked flat out miserable. “What’s wrong?”

“I think Hermione is seeing someone else,” Ron whined, putting his face in his hands. Ginny didn’t know what to say. She couldn’t believe he was this broken up over Hermione leaving.

“She isn’t, don’t worry,” Ginny lied.

“I know you’re lying, Gin, don’t bother. I just want to know who,” Ron replied. “You don’t have to worry about me. Once I know who it is, I’ll leave her alone. I just can’t believe she’s really gone.” Ginny reached over and hugged her brother.

“Ron, it will be okay. She says it’s nothing permanent. She’ll be back to you in no time. Just give her the space she needs, and everything will be fine,” Ginny replied. She had wanted to believe this was true because Hermione had said it. But Ginny knew better, Hermione was lying. Hermione had fallen for this new man, and she may never go back to Ron.

Ron shook his head, “I just don’t know anymore, Gin.”

Ginny wished there was some way she could comfort her big brother, but there wasn’t anything that could be said. They sat side by side in silence for awhile. Finally Ron sighed and turned to Ginny. “I know she’s going out tonight, I want to see where she’s going, and who she’s going with.”

“No, Ron, you can’t,” Ginny said sternly.

“I have to,” he replied, turning his wand in his hand.

“Please, Ron, stay. We could go have dinner together. It could be loads of fun,” Ginny said.

Ron shook his head and stood up. He began walking towards the door. Ginny jumped up and ran after him. Ron spun on his heel and pointed his wand a Ginny. “Don’t make me,” he warned.

“I can’t let you go Ron,” she replied not backing down. She had to stop him. Harry was right, something was wrong with Ron.

“I’m warning you, I don’t want to do it but I will,” he said, his voice shaking with anger. Hermione hadn’t just hurt him when she left, she broke him. There didn’t seem to be anything left of the original Ron, he was just shattered and confused.

“Ron, come on, calm down. I’ll talk to her, I’m sure she’ll come back if she knows how bad you’re hurting,” Ginny replied. She couldn’t think of anything that would make him change his mind, but she was going to stall him as long as she could. She took a step toward him.

“Don’t,” he hissed. Ginny stopped mid-step. He wouldn’t, would he? She slowly eased forward again. “Stupefy!” Ginny fell to the ground, motionless. Ron turned around, opened the door and stormed out. Ron raced across the city and reached Hermione’s apartment just as she was leaving. She looked so beautiful. Ron couldn’t help himself, he missed her so much. He raced towards her.

“HERMIONE!” She stopped dead in her tracks. Ron reached her a moment later.

“What Ron?” Hermione said, obviously annoyed.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“Out. Why are you even here?” Hermione asked.

“I just wanted to see you that’s all,” he replied sheepishly.

“Look, we broke up. I just need some time. I’ll talk to you later. I have some where to be,” she said turning away from him. He grabbed her arm and stopped her. She turned back to him, fire in her eyes.

“Who is he?” Ron asked, angrily.

“Who are you talking about?” Hermione replied, trying not to be frightened by his knowledge of her personal life.

“The man you’re dating,” Ron replied.

“Ron, you’re being silly. I’m not seeing anyone,” Hermione lied. She was trying to keep herself calm, Ron wasn’t being himself.

“I know you are. I just want to know who, that’s all,” Ron replied, trying to keep his voice low as a couple passed them.

“I have to go now Ron, please let me go,” Hermione replied. Ron stared at her for a moment then released her. She turned around and began to walk. She turned around to see him standing there looking dejected. She picked up her pace just in case he decided to follow her. Ron watched for a moment, once he was sure she wasn’t going to turn around again he started after her. He kept off to the side so she wouldn’t see him. She was a ways off, but Ron was able to keep pace for awhile. He watched as she reached into her pocket and pull something out. She rounded the corner. Ron picked up his pace but when he got to the new street she was gone. The only person on the road was a blonde woman, who stopped in front of a restaurant. She was meeting her boyfriend as far as Ron could tell. But there was no sign of Hermione.

He sighed and decided she must be in one of the restaurants or shops. He began to search each one, but he couldn’t find her. Finally after checking each place several times, he slid into a side alley and decided to wait to see if she would emerge on her own. An hour or two passed before the blonde and her boyfriend came out of the restaurant. Ron noticed that the man was Harry, only under the Polyjuice potion still. So that’s who he was dating. Ron admired Harry’s girlfriend for a moment. Since he couldn’t find Hermione, perhaps he would catch up with them and see what they were up to. Ron raced forward and flung his arm around Harry’s neck.

“Hiya, Ha-Will,” Ron said nudging Harry in the side. “Ronald Weasley, Will’s best friend,” Ron said reaching out his hand toward the attractive blonde.

“Ron, this is Lizzy,” Harry said, his voice tense.

“Lizzy, what a gorgeous name, very fitting,” Ron said smirking at her. She shuttered slightly. “Listen, Will, have you seen ‘Mione anywhere?” Harry shook his head.

“Mione?” Lizzy asked questioningly.

“She’s another good friend of mine, her full name is Hermione,” Harry replied. Lizzy stared blankly back at him waiting for more. “We went to school together; I’ve known her since I was eleven.” Lizzy nodded.

“Well I’m going to go see if I can find her anywhere. See you Will,” Ron nodded, tapped Harry on the back before he left. He stopped turned back to Lizzy, “it was very nice to meet you.” He smiled at her and headed the opposite way down the street.

***


Across town Ginny woke with a splitting headache. There was no reason for him to have stunned her. She rubbed her temples and clenched her eyes shut as her head throbbed. Suddenly, as if the clouds had cleared, Ginny knew exactly where she knew Harry from. She gasped, from both the realization and a particularly nasty throb. Harry wasn’t just someone she had seen on the street. They had met when he was like that. Probably the first night he was like that. She had introduced Hermione to him. He was Will Darcy. The man Hermione was falling in love with.

Only a few moments later, Ron stumbled through the door. He stopped in the doorway when he saw that Ginny was awake. He smiled awkwardly and began to tip-toe past her, as if she hadn’t seen him.

“You can stop that now!” Ginny snapped. Ron stopped and turned around.

“Hey, I’m still the one with the wand here,” he shot back.

“Which is fine because I’d rather kill you with my bare hands anyway,” she said vehemently. Ron gulped.

“Hey, you brought it on yourself, I warned you,” he replied, as he stepped back a bit. Ginny hoisted herself off the floor and crossed toward him. Ron was too stunned to pull out his wand. Ginny pushed him against the wall.

“You’re such an arse,” she hissed, “and if you weren’t my brother, I would really kill you. You’re really lucky Mum would have fit if you died, but don’t think you are getting away with this.” She backed away just as Harry entered the apartment. He was no longer under the Polyjuice potion.

“What the hell is your problem?” Harry yelled.

“I don’t have a problem; he stunned me, after stealing my wand. Yell at him,” Ginny snapped.

“I was,” Harry replied.

“Oh no, he found you?” Ginny asked. If he had found Harry then he must have found Hermione.

“Oh yes, he found me,” Harry replied. “Not only did he find me, he had the bright idea to come and talk to me while I was on my date. Thanks to you, the night ended early. She got all distant after you left and said she wasn’t feeling well. She wouldn’t even let me walk her back to where she was staying!” Ron stayed against the wall, hoping Harry wouldn’t punch him if he didn’t act like a threat.

Ginny’s mind was racing; Ron couldn’t know it was Hermione Harry was on a date with. Did Harry even know? By the way he was talking, Ginny guessed Harry had know clue he know he was dating Hermione. “Well, I’m going to, uhh, go.”

“Goodnight, Gin, thanks for trying,” Harry said. He kissed her on the cheek before she slid out the door. Ginny continued down the hallway, she could still hear Harry bellowing at Ron when she reached the stairs.

Ginny raced home as fast as possible. When she opened the flat door, as expected, Hermione was sitting on the couch. “Hermione, I have to tell you something,” Ginny said urgently.

“Hm?” Hermione replied not looking up from her glass of wine.

“Will isn’t who you think he is,” Ginny said quickly. Hermione turned to face Ginny, her face relatively relaxed. Ginny looked at her puzzled at her reaction. Shouldn’t she be shocked or angry?

“I know,” Hermione began. She turned back from Ginny, “it’s Harry.”
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=54547