Harry Potter and the Wicked Dream by Ron x Hermione
Summary: When Harry Potter is battling the Dark Lord, Voldemort, will he sacrifice everything so there will be peace in the Wizarding World for his friends and more generations to come? Yes.

But what will happen... If Harry realizes that it has all be a dream?

All reviews will be responded to. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

Categories: Dark/Angsty Fics Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1744 Read: 1494 Published: 10/30/06 Updated: 11/03/06

1. Wicked Dream. by Ron x Hermione

Wicked Dream. by Ron x Hermione
Author's Notes:
Hi everyone! This is just another fan fic I wrote, and I hope you all enjoy it! Please give me a review if you don’t mind and got the time! I named this fic Harry Potter and the Wicked Dream, because I thought that it would be Wicked (As in horrible, not as in great, as Ron says) if J.K. Rowling ended it all like this.

This is just a short story that I imagined up and thought it would be crazy if J.K. Rowling decided to end her last Harry Potter book like this! Not saying that she is… don’t get me wrong! I just don’t want it to happen! Just thinking on it…

NOTE: I don’t own Harry Potter. I just make up insanely crazy plots and write them down and post them on this wonderful site. I’ll return them later, JKR.
Harry Potter had been living up to this moment his whole life.



He had only just found out about it eleven years ago, but Harry Potter was a wizard. As he got older and his magic had progressed, he had learned more and more. In the first three years of his schooling at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he had triumphed over more things than even an adult could handle.



He had saved the Sorcerer’s Stone from Voldemort in his first year, preventing him from become immortal. In his second year he had saved Ginny Weasley, now the love of his life, from a Basilisk, and the whole school from closing down, due to the numerous petrifications of the students and a cat. In his third year, he hadn’t had a battle with Voldemort himself, but he had learned numerous things about his parents and a man that had risked his life just to get to meet him, Harry. This man’s name was Sirius Black, and he was Harry’s Godfather. He had escaped from Azkaban Prison after twelve long years there… for something he didn’t even do. After letting Harry know the truth, and almost getting himself killed if it wasn’t for Harry’s Patronus, he escaped on Hagrid’s Hippogriff, Buckbeak. Sirius had hidden during Harry’s fourth and fifth years in school, mostly in caves and odd places, until he went back to Grimmauld Place, where he had lived when he was a child.



But it was all for nothing. Sirius Black was dead now, just like a few more of Harry’s close friends: Dumbledore, Neville Longbottom, Arthur Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Remus Lupin, and close enough to it: Ginny Weasley.



In his fourth year, Harry had been there when Voldemort had returned, killing a Hogwart’s Triwizard Champion and student, Cedric Diggory. He had seen Cedric die from the Avada Kedavra curse, the same one that Voldemort had tried to kill him with when he was a baby, but had failed.



In his fifth year, with no one believing that Voldemort was back, Harry Potter turned to his longtime friends, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley for help. The three had tried to spread the word, but to no avail. No one would believe a thing from a few fifteen year olds. Sirius had died at the end of the year, with a battle with Voldemort and his followers, Death Eaters, at the Department of Mysteries.



Once again, in his sixth year, Harry Potter prevailed where no one else could possibly have. He learned about Horcruxes, and what they had to with Voldemort. A Horcrux was something that you could put a piece of your soul inside, and Voldemort had split his into seven pieces. He had also been on a treacherous journey with Dumbledore, and had even had witnessed his murder on the top-most tower at Hogwarts by his own teacher, Professor Snape.



In his seventh year, Harry had spent about a two months at Hogwarts, then proceeded on to find all of the Horcruxes that Dumbledore had told him about.



He had found them easily, but getting to them was the hard thing. He found out later in the year, along with the help of his two friends, that He, Harry Potter, was a Horcrux. He had also destroyed the other five Horcruxes; two earlier, Marvolo Gaunt’s ring and Tom Riddle’s Diary; and over the progression of his seventh year, Voldemort’s snake, Nagini, Hufflepuff’s cup, and the huge locket in Grimmauld Place.



They had destroyed them all but Harry himself and Voldemort, with the locket in Grimmauld Place with ease, but the others were a bit more of a hardship. They had had to battle numerous Death Eaters for the last two Horcruxes, and even had gotten a glimpse of Voldemort himself in trying to destroy the snake.



Now was the final battle, and the good side was winning. But Harry knew what he must do.



He must die, to save the Wizarding World.



If not, then what would become of everyone? There would still be a Voldemort walking around, even though he was now just a mere mortal, but even mere mortals could do just as much damage. Harry had seen that.



He would miss his friends greatly, he knew, when he would finish the battle. But Voldemort himself would die along with him. He had to, or it was all for nothing.



Harry Potter was now a month away from being eighteen, as he had spent most of his seventeenth year on earth trying to rid the world of Voldemort’s Horcruxes.



He had to do it now.



Hermione and Ron looked at him, and Ron nodded sadly.



Voldemort was standing across a field, just about a hundred feet from Harry.



He could do this.



They had spent a year in the Ministry trying to come up with a spell for Harry to kill the Dark Lord. They had succeeded; only they had warned Harry to keep it between himself and his two friends.



The spell was very complex. It had taken months for even Harry himself to figure it out; but he had done well with the help of Hermione. Ron too.



As he now thought back to all of the wonderful times he had had with the two, he smiled. He would be giving them a chance for a new life. One without Voldemort. But one without himself as well.



He would be giving new life to Ginny.



As he stepped closer and closer to Voldemort, he recited the spell in his head…



“Procter-Rictum-Shermionosa…” he thought. It was a bit of an odd name for a spell, but it wasn’t illegal, and it would kill the Dark Lord.



Ginny looked at him with uncertainty as Voldemort’s smile widened as Harry came closer.



He looked at her and said, “I love you Ginny.”



She stared at him and said, “Harry, don’t do this… I love you so much...”



He paused for a moment before saying, “I have to. You’ve given me the strength. I want you to know that I’ll wait for you. I want you to know-”



“Harry! LOOK OUT!” screamed Hermione as a flash of red light came right towards Harry.



Harry ducked but it was too late.



"Crucio!" yelled Voldemort, and as Harry jerked and writhed violently on the ground, it was just too much, and Voldemort had to laugh.



“I’m going to kill you Harry Potter! Just like your poor Muggle mother…I know you miss her Harry! No matter, you’ll be with her soon!” he sneered at him as he came closer and closer.



When the curse had ended, Harry stood weakly to his feet and looked straight at Voldemort, then at his wand.



All the Death Eaters were now to the side of them, just like all of Harry’s friends, watching.

“He is mine! Do nothing!” yelled Voldemort, just as he did in Harry’s fourth year. It seemed so long ago.



Harry looked at his friends just once more before yelling, “Procter-Rictum-Shermionosa!”



A flash of blue light, and a phoenix went out of Harry’s wand, encircling Voldemort. In another flash, this time of red, there was fire all around him. Then it exploded.





But at the same time Harry had yelled his, Voldemort had shouted a spell too.



Avada Kedavra!”



Both Voldemort and Harry’s spells hit each other with equal force, and at the exact same time.



They both flew in the air, and as Ginny’s screams mixed in with Hermione’s sobs, Harry Potter looked at them one last time… then they faded away…



~ * ~



Harry Potter woke with a start. He sat up and realized he was at the Dursley’s home, in Dudley’s second bedroom. He felt slightly confused; was he not just battling Voldemort? Or, was this a second chance at life?



His watch beeped 12:00. Midnight. His watch had the date on it too, and it was his birthday. His birthday? Why, that wasn’t for at least another month.



He pulled back the covers and looked at his hands. Those were not his hands… they were much too small. They were not the hands of a seventeen year old turning eighteen in a month.



He got out of bed, bewildered, and walked over to the mirror. And gasped. He was not seventeen-year-old Harry. He was eleven, his bushy hair still sticking out in the corners behind his ears.



He was completely confused. How could this be? He was seventeen; he was battling Voldemort. Where were Ron and Hermione?



That was it. It had to be a dream.



He pulled off his glasses and breathed into them, fogging them up, then wiping them off on his pajama bottoms. He put them back on, and he was still the same.



Eleven-year-old Harry? This was blowing his mind! How could this be?



Peck. Peck. Peck.



Harry looked over to the window and saw something. Was it an animal? Oh, it was a bird.



An owl.



He walked over to the window, peering out into the night. The owl just stared blankly back at him, but he had a letter in his mouth; the envelope has a reddish tinge to it.



He opened up the window to his only connection to the Wizarding World, the owl, and realized that if he woke the Dursley’s up, then he would be in huge trouble. He quietly opened up the window the rest of the way and the bird hopped in and dropped the letter at Harry’s feet.



Harry looked at it oddly, then bent down to retrieve it, making sure that this wasn’t just a trick by someone.



He held it in his hands for a full minute before turning it over and opening it. The writing had a very familiar look to it, but he couldn’t quite place it.



He turned it over, running his hands down the sides, then pulled open the seal holding the letter inside the envelope.



Pulling the letter out, he immediately realized where it was from…

There was a Hogwart’s insignia on the front.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who’s confused now? Apparently, all of Harry’s adventures had been a dream! Now, he’s going to get the chance to live them all over again! Please review! ~Lindsey :)
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=59542