Of Bras, Hail, and Pustules by joybelle423
Summary: The Gryffindor and Slytherin Quidditch teams are trapped in the locker room due to a sudden hail storm, and they both want the pitch when the rain lets up. What do they do to determine who gets it? Play Truth or Dare, of course!

Written for FenrirG for the Ravenclaw Spring Exchange 2007.
Categories: Humor Fics Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4236 Read: 8122 Published: 04/16/07 Updated: 04/21/07

1. Of Bras, Hail, and Pustules by joybelle423

Of Bras, Hail, and Pustules by joybelle423
Author's Notes:
This was written for FenrirG for the Ravenclaw Spring Exchange 2007.

Thanks to Preethi (miss padfoot) for beta reading this!

Of Bras, Hail, and Pustules

It was a week before the first Quidditch match, and Angelina had dragged her team down to the pitch for the second time that day.

‘Angelina, I’m so sore,’ Katie moaned. ‘We already practiced today!’ She was slumped on one of the benches in the locker room with Alicia, both girls leaning on each other wearily.

‘You call that a practice?’ scoffed Angelina. ‘It looked to me like you were playing around!’ She paced almost frantically as she spoke, glaring menacingly at each player in turn. Even Fred and George seemed a little cowed by her. ‘We’re playing Slytherin next week, and we have to be in the best possible position for the game. So we’re going back out there, and I want everyone to give me your best. Understand?’

‘You sure you aren’t channelling Wood?’ Fred quipped. He pulled out his wand and pretended to perform a series of detection spells, waving it in complicated patterns in front of Angelina’s face.

‘Cut that out, Fred,’ she scolded, though her lips twitched into a grin. ‘That wasn’t funny the first time, and it’s positively annoying, what, the hundredth time?’

‘Well –’ began Fred.

‘You never can be too careful –’ continued George.

‘Especially when it comes to spirits,’ Fred finished, grinning at his twin.

Ron hadn’t been paying attention to any of this. He was gripping his broom and staring out the window, his knuckles turning white.

‘Hey, Harry,’ he said, trying and failing to sound casual. ‘D’you reckon those clouds will pass over?’

‘Huh?’ Harry looked over at his friend. ‘What clouds?’

‘Those huge, menacing, black ones out there.’ He gestured vaguely outside with his chin.

‘Worried about a little rain, ickle Ronniekins?’ George jeered, draping his arm around his younger brother.

‘Shove off,’ Ron muttered, shrugging George’s arm off.

‘A little water never hurt anyone,’ Angelina said firmly. ‘We’ve played in worse conditions before.’

‘Yeah, remember that horrible storm in fifth year?’ said Alicia.

Harry shuddered. ‘Don’t remind me,’ he said dryly.

‘In any case, we’re practicing no matter what those clouds do. Now get out there and –’

She stopped abruptly. The entire Slytherin team was standing in the doorway.

‘So this is what you do during practice,’ mocked Malfoy. ‘Sit around and tell stories. How sweet.’

Angelina didn’t answer, shooting him a scathing glance before turning to their Captain.

‘What are you doing here, Montague?’ she demanded. ‘We booked the pitch.’

The burly Captain sneered. ‘Did you, now? Funny, since I didn’t see your name down.’ He gave a fake gasp of realisation. ‘You don’t think someone erased your name?’

‘Why, you filthy –’ Fred began hotly, but Alicia pulled him back.

‘Don’t, Fred. He isn’t worth it,’ she said quietly.

‘Oho, letting a girl tell you what to do, Weasel?’ Malfoy scoffed. ‘Maybe you should –’ The rest of his words were drowned out by a deafening clap of thunder. Ron glanced outside uneasily.

‘Erasing names doesn’t keep us from practicing, Montague,’ Angelina said. ‘We were here first, and I’m sure that McGonagall would be more than happy to tell you that she watched me write down my name for the pitch this evening.’

‘What, you’re going to run up to the castle and get McGonagall?’ said Montague disbelievingly. ‘By the time you get back, we’ll already have put in a good half hour of practice. Not to mention that Snape saw me write down my name.’

‘And not to mention that you’ll be soaked to the bone as soon as you step outside,’ Ron muttered. They all turned at his words, realising the truth of what he had said. It had begun to rain, falling in heavy sheets of grey.

‘Angelina, maybe we should just let them have the pitch,’ Katie whispered.

‘Yeah, maybe they’ll catch cold and die,’ offered Alicia hopefully.

‘No way! We were here first,’ Angelina said loudly, glaring at the smug Slytherins.

‘Well, what are you going to do about it?’ Harry asked. ‘They’re not going to back down.’ He looked pointedly at the other team. They had moved further into the locker room, settling down menacingly on the benches nearest the door.

Angelina thought for a moment. ‘We’ll play them for it,’ she said. ‘First Quaffle through gets the pitch.’

‘Are you kidding me?’ George said. ‘Have you seen Ron play recently?’

‘Hey!’ Ron protested, his ears turning red.

‘Good point,’ said Katie. ‘No offence, Ron.’ He huffed.

‘We could let Harry and Malfoy compete for the Snitch,’ Alicia ventured. ‘Harry always gets it first, and Malfoy would never back down from a challenge like that.’ The team brightened.

‘Excellent,’ said the twins together, grinning madly.

Harry shrugged. ‘Sure,’ he said. Angelina turned back to the Slytherins.

‘What do you say we play for the pitch?’ she asked. ‘Harry versus Malfoy. First to get the Snitch gets the pitch.’ The other team glanced at each other a little dubiously.

‘Not that I’m not dying to go out in that lovely weather,’ Malfoy drawled. ‘But I think the Snitch might get destroyed in all that hail.’

Both teams craned their necks to look outside again. It was true. Hail the size of golf balls had joined the rain, pounding down and bouncing off the grass before settling. They could hear it slamming against the roof of the locker room, and it reminded Harry vaguely of gunshots like he’d heard from Dudley’s Nintendo.

‘He’s got a point,’ Harry said. ‘The Snitch wouldn’t be able to fly in that.’

‘And … sorry, Angelina, but I’m not about to go out in that, either,’ Katie said apologetically. ‘We’d get pulverised.’ Everyone else agreed.

‘It can’t last long,’ Angelina pointed out. ‘I bet it doesn’t last for five minutes.’ Lightening flashed as the hail came down harder.

‘Or not,’ Ron offered.

The Slytherin team had been talking amongst themselves as well, and it seemed they’d reached a consensus. One of their Chasers, Warrington, stood up.

‘How about we compete for the pitch in a more … Slytherin way,’ he said smoothly. ‘We can solve this little problem while we wait for the storm to pass.’

‘Yeah? What did you have in mind?’ Fred asked suspiciously.

‘Let’s play a little game of Truth or Dare,’ Warrington challenged. ‘Winner gets the pitch.’

George rolled his eyes. ‘There are no winners in Truth or Dare, Warrington.’

‘Excellent point, George,’ said Fred indulgently.

‘Why, thank you, Fred.’

‘When you’re done congratulating yourselves,’ said Warrington sarcastically, ‘I can explain how this is going to work.’

‘Do tell,’ Fred and George replied together.

‘We’ll use a points system to score,’ explained Warrington. ‘You’ll get one point for answering a truth with a simple yes or no, two points for elaborating, and three points for completing a dare.’

The Gryffindor team exchanged glances.

‘Oh, don’t tell me you’re going to back down,’ sneered Malfoy. That, of course, clinched the decision.

‘Fine. We’ll play,’ Angelina said. ‘And I’ll start.’

‘Fine.’

‘Okay, then.’ She turned to the Slytherin Keeper. ‘Bletchley, Truth or Dare?’

‘Truth,’ he answered. The other Slytherins glared at him. ‘What? I’m not about to pick Dare on the first turn. I’m not crazy.’

‘Hmm,’ pondered Angelina, her eyes gleaming as she looked Bletchley up and down. ‘Do you fancy anyone?’

Bletchley actually began to blush, much to the Gryffindor’s delight. ‘Erm, yeah,’ he mumbled. Alicia and Katie squealed delightedly, giving Angelina a high five.

‘That’s one point for Slytherin,’ Angelina said quickly. ‘Your turn to ask.’

‘Wait, who said he was done answering?’ Malfoy protested. ‘Go on, Miles, elaborate.’ The Slytherin Keeper shot his teammate a withering look. Malfoy grinned.

‘Uh, well, I sort of think that –’ here Miles mumbled incoherently – ‘isn’t so bad.’

Angelina leaned forward. ‘What was that, Bletchley? I didn’t quite hear you.’

‘I said, Bell isn’t so bad,’ he repeated very quietly, but clearly this time. He refused to look at Katie as he said this. Fred and George’s jaws dropped.

‘Bell?’ Fred asked incredulously.

‘As in, Katie?’ interjected George.

‘As in, Katie Bell?’ continued Fred.

Katie punched him. ‘What, is it so hard to believe someone would fancy me?’ she asked, glancing at Miles as she said this.

Miles choked. ‘Uh, Potter, Truth or Dare,’ he said quickly.

Harry blinked. ‘Dare, I guess.’ Malfoy smiled wickedly and leaned over to whisper in Miles’s ear.

‘Hey, no cheating!’ Alicia protested. Malfoy leaned back smugly.

‘We aren’t cheating,’ he answered smoothly. ‘Just … suggesting. He doesn’t have to listen to me.’

‘Potter, I dare you to kneel in front of me and kiss my feet.’

Harry blanched, looking at Ron for support. Ron merely shrugged.

‘Come on, Harry,’ Angelina urged. ‘It’s three points!’

Stiffly, Harry got up and moved over to the Slytherin Keeper, getting down on his knees in front of him, Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle sniggering loudly. Scrunching up his face, he bent down quickly and barely brushed his lips on the top of Bletchley’s shoes. He stood up hurriedly and moved back to sit between Ron and Alicia.

‘Good job, mate,’ George said, reaching around Alicia to clap him on the back. ‘Your turn, now.’

‘Malfoy, Truth or Dare?’

‘Oh, you’re so predictable, Potter,’ drawled Malfoy. ‘Dare.’

Fred and George looked at each other, communicating silently. Fred then got up and whispered in Harry’s ear. Ron guffawed loudly as he heard what his brother was suggesting.

‘Nice,’ Harry grinned. ‘Okay, Malfoy, I dare you to Transfigure your Quidditch robe into a bra and wear it for the rest of the game.’

Malfoy’s confident smirk wavered, but he refused to let on that he was getting a bit nervous. ‘Any particular colour?’ he asked.

‘Yeah, I think red would be good.’

‘Fine,’ Malfoy said stiffly. He took off his robe, leaving him in only trousers and a white undershirt. He quickly Transfigured his robe into a red, lacy bra, but then he struggled as he tried to hook it on.

Angelina sighed in exasperation. ‘Oh, give it here, Malfoy,’ she said, crossing over to him and yanking the garment from his hands. ‘Like this.’ She wrapped it around his chest upside down and wrong side out, showing him how to clasp it before turning it around and shoving his arms through the straps. The entire locker room was filled with laughter from both teams by the time Angelina moved back to the bench beside Fred, and Malfoy’s face was bright red to match the bra.

Draco glared at his teammates menacingly. ‘When you’re quite finished,’ he sniffed. Crabbe and Goyle choked back their laughter immediately, but the rest of the team only laughed harder. Malfoy rolled his eyes before turning back to the Gryffindor team. ‘Bell, Truth or Dare.’

Katie lifted her chin. ‘Dare.’

‘Excellent,’ Draco leered. ‘I dare you to sit on Miles’s lap for the rest of the game.’ Miles stopped laughing at that, turning to gaze – horrified – at Katie.

‘Go on,’ George said, gesturing across the room. ‘They’re winning, five to three.’ Katie stood up proudly and marched over to Miles, perching gingerly on his lap. He awkwardly settled his arms around her, and both of their faces were bright red.

‘My turn now,’ Katie said primly. ‘Montague, Truth or Dare?’

The Slytherin Captain thought for a moment, clearly a little intimidated by the recent dares. ‘Erm, Truth.’

‘Not so daring now, are we?’ Katie mocked. ‘Let’s see … what is your full name?’

‘Katie!’ Angelina protested. ‘He has to give a longer answer for that – that’s an automatic two points!’

‘Oh, right,’ said Katie sheepishly. ‘I forgot.’

‘I’ll bet,’ Draco muttered. ‘Hard to think in that position, huh?’ Katie swatted at him, but he ducked.

‘Don’t worry, Johnson,’ Montague said. ‘The answer is definitely worth two points.’ He gave a long-suffering sigh. ‘My full name is Thaddeus Judas Uranus Montague.’

Again, the entire locker room erupted in laughter.

‘I didn’t even know that!’ Warrington complained through his laughter. ‘We’ve been sharing a dorm for seven years, and …’ His voice trailed off as he clutched his sides, gasping.

‘Uranus!’ Fred and George kept repeating, tears streaming down their faces.

‘All right, all right,’ Montague said, smiling a little. ‘But I go by TJ, you know. Thaddeus …’ He shuddered. ‘I have no idea what my idiot mother was thinking. And it’s my turn now. Weasley, Truth or Dare?’

‘Which one?’ Fred, George, and Ron asked together.

‘Oh … right. Uh, Fred.’

‘Dare, of course,’ Fred replied, sticking out his chest.

‘Okay, let me think,’ TJ said. ‘Hmm … okay, I’ve got it. I dare you to kiss Johnson.’

‘What?’ Angelina exclaimed. ‘And if I don’t want him to?’

TJ shrugged. ‘Well, then your team forfeits the three points, right, Chris?’ Warrington nodded. ‘Besides, don’t pretend like you don’t want to.’

‘Come on, ‘Lina,’ Fred coaxed, swaggering over to his captain. ‘Just a little kiss. For the good of the team.’ Angelina looked helplessly at Alicia.

‘Don’t look at me,’ Alicia said, holding up her hands. ‘You’re the one who hasn’t stopped talking about Fred all term.’

‘Aha, I knew it!’ George said triumphantly. ‘I told you she fancied you, Fred!’

Fred pulled Angelina to her feet. ‘Is that true?’ he asked her softly. Angelina blushed furiously and refused to meet his gaze, but Fred tipped her chin to face him. ‘Is it true?’

‘Maybe,’ she whispered evasively. Fred smiled softly, moving his hand gently across her cheek before sliding his fingers into her dark hair. The entire locker room held their breath.

‘I’m going to kiss you now, Angelina,’ Fred murmured before lowering his head. He brushed his lips against hers briefly, just as her eyes fluttered closed. As he began to move away, Angelina swayed into him, deepening the kiss. George and Ron began catcalling, and soon everyone else joined in. Fred and Angelina stopped, both smiling madly, and Fred dropped triumphantly onto the bench, tugging Angelina down beside him.

‘Nice one, Thaddeus,’ Fred grinned. TJ grimaced before returning the grin. ‘All right, uh, Pucey, Truth of Dare?’

The Slytherin Chaser thought for a minute. ‘Hmm, I think I’m gonna go with Dare,’ he answered. ‘Seeing as how the score is seven to nine.’

‘Excellent,’ the twins said.

‘George, do you happen to have any of our latest?’ Fred asked, leaning forward to look at his twin.

‘Why yes, Fred, I believe I do,’ George answered. He dug into his pockets and pulled out several round, lurid green capsules, handing them to Fred.

‘Thank you, dear brother.’ George saluted cheerfully. ‘Now, Adrian, I have here in my hand our latest invention.’ Ron groaned and slid further down on the bench, covering his eyes and mumbling something about ‘Hermione’ and ‘never hear the end of it.’ Fred chuckled before continuing. ‘We call these little beauties Pustule Pills. They are guaranteed to make you look like you have dragon pox.’

‘Dragon pox?’ Adrian looked at the bright green pills apprehensively. ‘It’s not … permanent, is it?’

‘Oh, no,’ George assured him. ‘It will only last about sixty seconds. Then you’ll return to normal.’

‘Well, we don’t make any promises,’ Fred said indulgently. ‘These aren’t guaranteed yet.’

‘Come on, Adrian,’ Warrington said, urging on his fellow Chaser. ‘How bad could it be?’

‘Oh, right,’ Adrian said snarkily. ‘Like you’d be jumping up and down with glee if you were dared to eat one of those. Come off it, Chris.’

‘Hey, I’ll hold your hand if it will make you feel better,’ Chris smirked. Adrian rolled his eyes, but he stood up, walked over to Fred, and plucked a green pill from his hand. Taking a deep breath, he tossed the capsule in his mouth and threw back his head, swallowing it whole. The teams waited excitedly, and seconds later, green pustules erupted all over Adrian’s skin. He howled in pain and began scrabbling at his skin, itching and scratching furiously. The blisters broke open and oozed pus that reeked of sulphur. Both teams immediately covered their noses, groaning in disgust.

‘What do you know, George, they work,’ Fred remarked.

‘It does look that way, doesn’t it?’ grinned George.

Adrian began to turn back to normal, shuddering slightly as the blisters healed over. Chris leaned over and pulled him to his feet. ‘Your turn, now, mate.’

‘Give me a second,’ Adrian wheezed. ‘That was some pill!’

‘Thanks,’ the twins chimed.

‘Okay.’ Adrian eyed the Gryffindors. ‘Who hasn’t gone yet? Oh, Spinnet,’ he leered. ‘Truth or Dare?’

‘Uh … Truth?’ she asked nervously.

‘Is that your final answer?’ Adrian quipped, and Alicia nodded. ‘All right, then. Hey, Chris, can we repeat a question?’

Warrington shrugged. ‘I don’t see why not.’

‘Brilliant,’ said Adrian. ‘Spinnet, do you or do you not fancy George Weasley?’ George nearly fell off the bench in surprise, and Alicia hid her face in her hands.

‘Mmph,’ she mumbled.

‘Now, now, we’ve been through this,’ Adrian said delightedly. ‘You have to speak clearly so that we can all hear you.’

‘Yes,’ Alicia whispered, mortified.

‘Hey, wait a second!’ Ron said. ‘That was a yes or no question; she couldn’t have elaborated even if she wanted to!’

Adrian shrugged. ‘Oh, well. It’s tied now, ten to ten.’

George had regained some of his poise by this point. ‘Actually, I think she can elaborate,’ he said. He pulled Alicia’s hands away from her face. ‘Wanna go to Hogsmeade with me?’

Alicia’s face turned pink. ‘Yes, I do.’ George leaned over and kissed her quickly before turning back to the Slytherins.

‘Does that count as elaborating?’ he demanded. The other team exchanged looks.

‘Well, I don’t know,’ Chris hesitated.

‘Oh, come on, Chris,’ Miles said good-naturedly. Katie had made herself comfortable by this time, leaning back against him while his arms were firmly around her waist. ‘That counts.’

‘Fine, then. Ten to eleven,’ conceded Chris, and the Gryffindors cheered. ‘Alicia’s turn, now.’

‘Crabbe, Truth or Dare?’ asked Alicia promptly.

The large boy blinked, looking at Goyle before answering, ‘Truth.’

‘Hmm. Let’s see …’ She made a show of thinking long and hard. ‘Oh, I know! What colour are your knickers?’

‘My what?’ asked Crabbe, appalled.

‘Your knickers, Vince,’ Draco said, rolling his eyes. ‘You know, what you wear under your trousers?’

‘I know what knickers are, Draco,’ huffed Vince. ‘I just meant … oh, never mind.’

‘Well?’ prompted Alicia.

‘Uh, they’re … they’re pink.’ The room burst into guffaws, drowning out the sound of hail pattering on the roof.

‘Pink, Vince?’ questioned Goyle. ‘Um, why are they pink?’

‘Well, our house elf is a little dotty, and she accidentally washed my knickers with one of my mum’s red socks,’ explained Vince. ‘So that turned all of them pink.’

‘Uh huh, right,’ they all teased. ‘If you say so.’

‘It’s true!’ he protested, smiling a little. ‘Okay, so there’s only George and Ron left. Uh, I pick … Ron, I guess.’

Ron looked over at Harry before saying, ‘Dare.’

‘All right, Ron,’ said Vince. ‘Since you seemed a little nervous about practicing in the rain, I dare you to stand outside for a full minute.’

‘Ooh, good one!’ George and Fred said. Alicia and Angelina elbowed them.

‘Ouch!’ Fred glared at Angelina. ‘Oh. Er, I mean, good luck, Ron.’

‘Thanks,’ said Ron dryly, but he got up and went out, standing just outside the door. The Gryffindors winced sympathetically when the hail began striking him, and soon Ron was soaked, water dripping from his hair into his eyes. ‘Has it been a minute yet?’ he called.

‘No!’ everyone shouted back.

‘Now?’ he asked maybe five seconds later.

‘Nope,’ they answered, laughing.

‘Stop asking, Ron!’ Alicia called. ‘I’m timing you; I’ll tell you when the minute is up.’ She glanced back at the stopwatch. ‘Fifteen seconds … ten seconds … five … okay, you can come in now!’

Ron rushed back into the haven of the locker rooms, shaking his hair all over the Slytherin team for good measure. Angelina pulled out her wand and cast a drying spell.

‘Don’t want our Keeper to get sick,’ she said. Though Ron was dry, he was covered in small welts from the hail, and it was clear they would bruise.

‘Thanks,’ Ron said gratefully, sinking back down onto the bench. ‘Um, Goyle, Truth or Dare?’

‘Truth,’ Goyle answered, wincing when Vince punched him in the arm. ‘What was that for? You said Truth!’

‘Oh, right. Sorry, Greg.’

Ron thought for a minute before leaning over to whisper in Harry’s ear. ‘Harry, I can’t think of anything.’

‘Uh, you could ask him what his lowest mark was,’ Harry whispered back.

‘Who, Greg?’ asked Ron. ‘Nah, I know he received a Troll in Potions. No good.’

‘Okay, then … ask him if he’s ever gotten into big trouble at home,’ suggested Harry.

‘Oh, nice! Thanks, Harry.’ Ron turned to Greg. ‘All right. Have you ever gotten into big trouble at home?’

Greg snorted. ‘Yeah, hasn’t everyone?’

‘Good point,’ George said, rolling his eyes. ‘Want to elaborate for us?’

‘Sure,’ Greg replied. ‘This was … I dunno, five years ago, I think? Yeah, the summer before I came to Hogwarts. I put all sorts of frogs and bugs and snakes and spiders –’ here Ron shuddered – ‘into my little sister’s bed. Yeah, my parents weren’t too happy about that.’ But he grinned fondly at the memory, anyway.

‘What did they do to you?’ Harry asked, thinking of the cupboard and going without supper.

‘Oh, I had to apologise to Gretchen, and they made me do her chores for a month,’ Greg replied. ‘It wasn’t so bad. After all, she was only eight – she didn’t have too many chores to do.’

‘All right, we’re tied now,’ Angelina said. ‘And George, you’re the only one left.’

‘Well, then, looks like I’ll have to go with Dare,’ answered George.

Greg crossed his arms, thinking. ‘Hah! I have a good one! George, I dare you to sing a love song to Alicia.’

Again, both teams sniggered, but George moved off the bench to his knees before Alicia, grasped one of her hands in his, and began singing an old love song. When he finished, the Gryffindors applauded wildly, with Fred calling for an encore.

‘Thank you, thank you, I’m here all week,’ George called out, bowing in all directions. ‘And now, the score is seventeen to fourteen.’

‘Chris, if you don’t choose Dare, they’ll get the pitch,’ TJ hissed at his teammate.

‘Yeah, I can figure that out, thanks,’ whispered Chris loudly. Aloud, he said, ‘Dare.’

‘Come on, George, think up something good!’ Alicia urged him. ‘Something he’ll turn down.’

‘Don’t worry, I’ve got just the thing,’ assured George. ‘Chris, I dare you to kiss Draco. On the mouth.’

‘What?’ yelped Draco. ‘No way! I’ll hex you if you come anywhere near me, Warrington!’

‘Now, Draco,’ said TJ placatingly. ‘We need the practice, and it’s just a little kiss. For the sake of the team.’

‘Not happening,’ Draco said firmly. ‘I don’t need the practice, and there is no way I’m letting that happen.’

‘So, does that mean we win?’ asked Angelina excitedly.

Chris shrugged. ‘I guess so,’ he said. ‘If Draco really won’t let me kiss him, then the score is seventeen to fourteen, Gryffindor.’

‘Thanks a lot, Draco,’ drawled TJ. ‘They’ve beaten us at our own game.’

‘Huh,’ said Draco, unimpressed. ‘Who cares about a stupid little game of Truth or Dare? If I let Chris kiss me, it’ll be all over school before curfew.’

‘Has it stopped storming?’ Katie asked from Miles’s lap. She didn’t seem too eager to move even though the game was over.

‘Looks like it,’ Harry answered. ‘It’s still raining, but the hail is gone, and the sky is lightening up a bit.’

‘Excellent,’ said Angelina. ‘Team, let’s move out! And uh, Draco? You might want to, erm, turn that back into your robe before you go outside.’ Draco turned red and looked down, then frantically tried to tug off the bra.

‘Want to help him out, Katie?’ Miles asked amusedly.

‘Oh, all right,’ she agreed, reaching over and unhooking the bra clasp.

Everyone was getting up and stretching. Fred and George pulled their girls outside while Harry and Ron lugged the chest of practice balls out to the pitch, and the Slytherin team gathered up their gear. Miles and Katie lingered behind, talking quietly.

‘Hey, Bell!’ Angelina yelled. ‘Get out here!’ Katie and Miles slowly meandered out of the locker room, exchanging shy glances. ‘Katie! I want you in the air in five seconds!’ Angelina bellowed. Reluctantly, Katie moved away from Miles and grabbed her broom, giving him one last look before shooting up into flight.

Harry grinned to himself as he charmed his glasses to repel water. He agreed with Ron – that was one of the best Quidditch practices they’d had yet.



This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=66286