No - Go by RomioneLoverx
Summary: A Ron/Hermione piece from Seamus's P.O.V.
Over the years Seamus starts refering to Hermione as a 'no-go', but when the Graduation Ball rolls around will Ron finally take the hints Seamus has been dropping and ask Hermione?



Quote/Teaser:


“Don’t worry – Hermione’s a no-go, we all know that right Weasley?” I grin.

He’s certainly wasn’t happy at this moment and told me in no uncertain terms to “Bloody well piss off!”
Categories: Ron/Hermione Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1413 Read: 3854 Published: 01/08/08 Updated: 01/23/08

1. No-Go by RomioneLoverx

No-Go by RomioneLoverx
Author's Notes:
A/N: I don't own Harry Potter, or any of its charcters. And if you think I do think I'm JK, well I'm flattered, but seriously advise you to take the time and money you'd waste suing me and use it to get yourself into a nice mental home, because - your quite obviously as Loony as Luna!

Fourth Year “ Seamus’s P.O.V

It all started at the Yule Ball, after Ron and Hermione’s infamous fight in the common room when the ball had ended. That’s when people started talking about them “ they’d talked before of course, gossip and ideas, but ever since the argument people had seemed to take this as solid proof they loved each other.

And well “ the self-respecting man that I am is hardly going to pass up a chance like that to watch old Weasley's face turn the colour of his hair, am I?

I tell Dean and laughing, he agrees to go along with it. So when we hear Harry and Ron’s voices floating up the stairs we start talking loudly about Hermione and how she’s, shall we say… ‘Grown up’.

“So Hermione’s pretty hot these days, huh Seamus?” Dean asks me loudly, as Ron and Harry enter. I grin widely at him before replying, this guy’s almost as good at me at winding people up.

Almost.

“Yeah!” I nod in agreement as I watch Ron head for his four poster bed “I mean, I might ask her to Hogsmeade or something…” I can see Ron’s listening, his whole body has tensed up even though he carries on with putting his books away, although he is making these actions to obvious to be nonchalant, if you ask me. “But she’s a no go isn’t she Weasley?” I add, rising my voice on the last part.

“What?” Ron wheels around to face me; his ears have already started to turn that tell-tale sign of pink.

“I was saying I might ask Hermione out “ but she’s off limits right?” I ask a causal smirk on my face.

“I-I don’t know what you mean!” Ron splutters, his ears not matching the roots of his hair.

“Oh, ok then…” I feign ignorance, but my job is already done. I smile to myself as I draw the hangings around my bed shut.

Tomorrows a new day, and that means a new time to tease.




Fifth Year “ Seamus P.O.V

It’s a miracle they aren’t dating by now “ I don’t know what’s wrong with them! All respect to Ron he seems have made the right moves, all be it indirect ones. I have from a certain source you see, Lavender “ but that’s not important, that ever since after Christmas Hermione’s had a bottle of perfume on her table, telling them nothing more than that it was a Christmas gift. Well I’m proud to say my Lav’s as nosy and as me, so as soon as she got the chance, she looked over Hermione’s things and found a tag in her bedside drawer, saying that the perfume was from Ron.

When Lav told me that evening I smiled, I was pretty proud of Ron then to tell you the truth “ I thought surely something must happen now? But I was wrong. It’s nearly April and still nothings happened. So I talk to Dean and agree its time to step up our tactics.

I asked Hermione for a ‘private word’ at breakfast today and I straight away I noticed that this grabs Ron’s attention, as Hermione stood up to talk to me I leant to whisper in Ron’s ear.

“Don’t worry “ Hermione’s a no-go, we all know that right Weasley?” I grin.

He’s certainly wasn’t happy at this moment and told me in no uncertain terms to “Bloody well piss off!”

So that’s what I did. In all truthfulness, I only asked Hermione for help with my Potions essay, but Ron didn’t need to know that.

And if I know them well enough “ which I think I do Hermione won’t tell him what I asked about either. I had been right.

“What did he want?” Ron had asked sullenly as Hermione sat back down with him and Harry.

“Nothing that’s anything to do with you Ronald” Hermione had replied primly as she quickly buttered her toast.

I noticed that Ron said nothing else, yet glared moodily down at his plate and shot a stern look my way every couple of seconds, but in return I had just smirked.

Surely he’ll do something about it now?




Sixth Year “ Seamus’s P.O.V

It’s really getting beyond belief now. Those two really need to sort themselves out. If anything its gotten worse “ yes, the arguments are smaller, and the icy glares seem to fade faster, but if anything the arguments are more serious and more frequent than ever.

I decide to employ the old techniques again, try and embarrass at least a confession out of him, if I can’t even get an action.

As Hermione and Ron walk past us (Harry’s probably in detention - again, poor man.) I give a rather loud and noticeable wolf-whistle in Hermione’s direction. She glares at me yet looks pleasantly flustered and in her haste to run up to the girls dorms she even forgets to say goodbye to Ron, which seems to anger him even more that my whistling at her.

He turns to glare at me and I shrug.

“What? If you’re not going to recognise a beautiful woman when you see one I will” I say nonchalantly “Don’t worry though, I know she’s a no-go” I add with a smirk.

Ron’s whole face turns the colour of Godric's house itself this time and he barely growls an “I have no idea what your talking about” before turning his back on me and hurrying up the boys staircase.

A sigh to myself and turn back to my conversation with Dean, patience I tell myself.

But I’ve always been an impatient man.





Seventh Year “ Ron’s P.O.V

The graduation balls been announced, a week ago actually. People are asking each other left right and centre, oh I do hope Hermione hasn’t got a date yet…

Stop it, Weasley I warn myself she’ll never go with you anyway… at least not in the way you want her too.

Seamus has been dropping bloody hints about asking Hermione to the ball himself ever since it was announced, but then always finishing it with an ever-annoying smirk and a “but she’s a no-go, right Weasley?”

Hermione’s been a ‘no-go’ in his eyes ever since fourth year, and not once has he stopped from teasing me about it.

Maybe he’s not joking this time? Maybe he will really ask her? And even if he doesn’t… someone else is bound to sometime. She’s smart, beautiful, witty, graceful… who wouldn’t want her?

I have to tell her soon I know that, Harry’s been on at me ever since of the beginning of the year to tell her how I feel about her, otherwise we’ll leave school and it’ll all be too late.

I’ll ask her to the Ball.

I’ve got to ask her to the ball.






Seventh Year “ No-ones P.O.V

Ron walked into the boys dorms that evening with which could only be described as a proud smile splattered across his freckly features.

Seamus didn’t notice this however, and by the time he looks up from his ‘Quidditch through the Ages’ Ron had his back facing him.

“Still haven’t got a date for the ball me” I say loudly “I’m running out of choices “ Hermione still could be an option… but she’s off limits, right Weasley?” and he smirked as he stood there, waiting for Ron to reply with his embarrassment.

Much to everyone’s surprise, Ron turned round to face Seamus with the proud smile still on his face and said;

“Yeah actually, she is”

This evening it was Ron’s turn to smirk as he drew the curtains of his four-poster shut, leaving Seamus on the outside with a look of absolute shock on his face and Harry with a small, wry smile on his features.

“You go Ron” He whispered to himself, before climbing into bed.

Hope you enjoyed it! Please Review.. and I'll give you Ron!
*sighs*
Ok, so I can't give you Ron (and if I could I'd keep him for myself :P) but if you review I will give you lots of hugs and a virtual cookie! hows that? :)
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=76455