Enterprising Young Men by Equinox Chick
Past Featured StorySummary: Fred and George make their way through life with purpose and passion, fearing nothing.

This prose poem was written for the Random Song Challenge in Poetry Anyone? It came second!!!!!

Thank you Julia for setting such inspiring challenges.

Disclaimer: I'm not JK Rowling.

To my delight and surprise, this poem won the 2012 QSQ for Best Poetry. Thank youuu.
Categories: Poetry Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 161 Read: 2219 Published: 06/05/12 Updated: 06/05/12

1. Enterprising Young Men by Equinox Chick

Enterprising Young Men by Equinox Chick
Enterprising young men. At their feet, others worry, scurrying like ants, hiding away, engulfed by the crowd. But they storm life’s thoroughfares, with the flair and panache of the devil’s dancing hands. Playing their tune as they ply their trade of tricks.

Young men of enterprise, parading the streets, in dragon skin jackets and shoes black as onyx. Splashing their cash on those most deserving. Living and loving. Cantering the furlongs - their home straight to success.

Enterprising young men can’t bear being cooped up, in classrooms or houses, they long to be free. Facing battles together and relishing the danger, both fight for a cause, roaring with glee.

Young men of enterprise will never stay safe. Over life’s cautious paths, they run amok. And when the night slams on the one laughing loudest, a young man of enterprise falls to the dust.

One young forever; one young no longer.

Enterprising young men - all enterprise lost.
End Notes:
Reviews are golden.
This story archived at http://www.mugglenetfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=91582