Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

You're Me?! by Ron Weasley

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ch. 9 One Dirty Little Secret

Though Hermione had fallen to sleep disgruntled, she seemed to have woken up in quite a cheerful mood. Not taking notice to the outside atmosphere, she stretched her arms and rubbed her weary eyes. She had almost forgotten she was in Ron’s body and looked around the room to see Harry sleeping in the bed next to her. She wondered why Harry was still asleep, but then she glanced out the window, realising it was still dark”the air was still, the only sound heard was faint howling in the distance. Hermione collapsed backwards and groaned. Why was she so awake and rested when it was still the middle of the night?

Shifting around in her bed, she felt a warm, sticky sensation under her sheets. Hermione immediately lifted up her covers to find the feeling was insider her”Ron’s pyjama bottoms! She knew exactly what it was and shrieked. The echo of rustling in beds caused Hermione’s heart to jump. Looking around, making sure everyone’s eyes were still closed tight, she climbed out of bed and quietly changed into different pants and pyjama bottoms.

“Oh, so…gross!” she hissed in disgust as she threw the stained clothes onto the bed. A loud creak in the floor from Hermione moving around startled Harry, and his eyes focused straight at her.

“Is that you, Ron?” he asked.

Hermione turned around, and answered, “No, it’s Hermione. Just doing some cleaning. Go back to sleep, Harry.”

“What are you cleaning now for?” Harry asked, sitting up and putting on his glasses.

“Nothing, just forget it”I can’t sleep. I’m working on some spells.”

“You know, Ron will murder you if you don’t let his body get enough sleep.”

“I’m quite aware, thank you.” She turned back around and pulled out her wand. Taking a deep breath, she whispered, “Scour””

“What is it you’re practicing on?” Harry asked, interrupting her incantation.

She turned sharply around, and sent him a nasty glare. It amused Harry to see Hermione so cheesed off, but at times it could get a little scary”but not this time. Harry smiled back, and leaned to his side to look passed her, curious of what she could be hiding.

“Excuse you?” Hermione asked, placing her hands on her hips.

“Effeminising Ron way too much, Hermione,” Harry joked. “But seriously, what are you doing?” He stood up and tried walking passed her, but he found Hermione was a bit stronger in Ron’s body. “What are you””

“Harry, just forget it!” she shouted and a loud snort came from Neville’s bed. The snort distracted Hermione to look to her right, and Harry peeked around her shoulder to see Hermione’s dirty little secret. Noticing Harry’s short stare and dropped jaw, Hermione shielded his eyes with her hand, pointed her wand behind her, and shouted, “Scourgify!

Hermione removed her hand from Harry’s face, which had the cheekiest grin sprawled across it.

“Don’t look at me like that!” demanded Hermione. Harry didn’t speak. He knew what was going on”it’s not like he’s stupid or anything.

Hermione stood with a perturbed expression on her face, and the only thing Harry could say was, “So who’d you dream about?”

“HARRY!” she gritted through her teeth, striking him in the arm. “That is not a suitable conversation for you and me to be having.” She turned around and began folding up the clothes.

“Sorry”I forget you’re not Ron at times…was it Ron? Ron’s dreamt about you.”

HARRY!” she hissed as she turned around, but this time she felt a smile was across her face as well. Holding back a couple sniggers, she said, “Stop it”right now.”

“All right…” Harry crawled back into bed, and took off his glasses. "It's him though, isn't it?" Hermione sent him a what-do-you-think kind of look confirming his theory correct.

As Hermione placed the clothes in Ron’s trunk, she said, “Harry, don’t say anything to Ron, please.”

“No worries, Hermione.” Harry smiled. “I’ll keep your dirty little secret about having a wet dream about Ron safe.”

“Oh, shut up.” She crawled back into bed, took in a deep sigh, and glanced over at Harry, watching him settle himself back into a slumber, before she turned off the light. She was so relieved her best friend had supported her and Ron since the time he found out about them. Though it was only a day, it seemed endless, and she was very grateful. Turning off the light, she pulled the covers up to her chin and fell immediately asleep.

A massive snort echoed throughout the boys’ dormitory, stirring Harry from his restless sleep. Sitting up abruptly, he glanced around the blurred room to see who could’ve made such a loud sound. He put on his glasses once more, and looked over at Ron’s bed. Ron’s body was on its stomach, stretched out across the entire bed. Bits of drool slobbered onto the pillow, and heavy breathing inhaled and exhaled from the nose. Harry just shook his head, and thought, Hermione is acting way too much like Ron. With that, he took off his glasses once more, and tucked himself back to sleep.


A/N: Yes, short, but I thought this part deserves its own chapter.