Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Unseemly Proposal by sparx

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: Sometimes, certain moments just inexplicably serve to bring you closer to someone else.
Chapter 32- Closer



A few hours later, Hermione woke up from a wonderful dream, still feeling tranquil. Slowly, she opened her eyes. Finding herself in unfamiliar surroundings, she frowned. She lifted her head slightly and examined the room she was in. Eventually, she realized that she was on a bed in the school’s hospital wing.



“Ah, I see that you're awake, Miss Granger,” Dumbledore’s kind voice floated from the entrance of the infirmary.



Hermione turned to see the Headmaster walking towards her, a benign smile on his face. It was only then that she noticed Draco lying in the bed next to her (barely a foot away because of the Love-Knot, no doubt), sleeping soundly with his right arm in a sling.



The match.



She remembered letting go of his waist, she remembered Draco nearing the Snitch, she remember him catching the Snitch. And then…



A Bludger, if she recalled correctly, had rammed into Draco’s broom and they had fallen off, plunging down to the earth at top speed. But she remembered…. She remembered him enveloping her, protecting her, swearing that everything would be all right…



I swear nothing will happen to you!



“Professor, is he going to be…” Hermione asked, discovering that she was unable to panic. The Calming Draught was still in effect.



“Not to worry, Miss Granger,” Dumbledore told her soothingly. “He’s going to be fine. A broken arm, two broken ribs, a couple of bruises and a head contusion which Madam Pomfrey promptly fixed. You, on the other hand, were lucky enough to get away with nothing more than a few bruises. I suppose Mr. Malfoy made a very effective shield,” he added, his eyes twinkling.



Indeed, he was very effective in protecting her. But a broken arm, two broken ribs, bruises and a head contusion? It did sound very painful, though not life-threatening. Hermione guessed that Dumbledore had probably cushioned their fall somehow, like he did for Harry in the third year.



“It could have been worse, though,” Dumbledore went on, his voice now grave. “And I have to admit that it would have been my fault if Mr. Malfoy had sustained more serious injuries, or if the both of you had not survived.”



Hermione stared at Dumbledore questioningly. She was not following.



Seeing the look on Hermione’s face, the Headmaster offered an explanation. “You see, Professor Vector, who was sitting right in front of me during the match, thought it would be fun to wear a really tall hat today. I acknowledge, it was a lovely hat and I do have to ask her where she bought it from, but it blocked my view most of the game. I was only belatedly aware of Mr. Malfoy and yourself falling from the sky. It was a very tall hat,” he added for emphasis.



“But, Professor,” Hermione was starting to get a little confused, “if you were blocked by Professor Vector and weren’t able to save us, then…” She turned to Draco. She was certain with the impact from such a great height, neither of them would have survived.





“Indeed, Miss Granger, the chances of the two of you surviving a fall like that would have been very, very slim,” Dumbledore confirmed with a nod of his head. “However, something happened then, something that I believe helped save the both of you.” He paused and looked pensive. “Do you recall a bright, white light while you were falling, Miss Granger?”



Biting her bottom lip, Hermione frowned slightly as she tried to jog her memory. “Yes, I did. A sudden flash of bright, almost blinding white light,” she replied.



“And do you know where this light came from?”



Hermione shook her head. “I thought I was hallucinating.”



Dumbledore chuckled lightly. “It was no hallucination, I assure you.” He motioned at the Love-Knot. “It came from there, Hermione,” he said softly, almost in a whisper.



“From the Love-Knot?” Hermione exclaimed, her eyebrows shooting up.



The Professor nodded. “Yes, from the Love-Knot.”



“But, Professor, how…why… I don’t understand…”



Dumbledore held a hand up. “Initially, I was as puzzled as you are at this moment. But then I remembered hearing about one of the many mysterious properties of the Love-Knot. It is said that the Love-Knot not only serves to bind two people together with a specific purpose, but also has powers to protect these two people.” He gave a small smile at the slightly awe-struck look on Hermione’s face. “I believe that was what happened just now. The Love-Knot was protecting the two of you. That brilliant light you saw was emitted by the Love-Knot and somehow, it served to cushion your fall.”



Still stunned, Hermione stared at the Love-Knot that was stretched between herself and Draco. For some inexplicable reason, its silver color seemed brighter than before. Or maybe it was just her. “I wouldn't have thought something as simple as this could possess such magic,” she breathed, touching the Knot lightly with the tip of her fingers.



“There’s a Muggle saying that goes, ‘Don’t judge a book by its cover’,” Dumbledore said wisely. “Don’t let the plain appearance of the Love-Knot fool you, Miss Granger. The reason it remains one of the greatest mysteries of the Wizarding World is because we know so little of its power. In fact, the early creators of the Love-Knot were said to have created it with a drop of pure love.”



“A drop of pure love?”



“Oh yes. It has been speculated that the Love-Knot was originally created by the Roman Goddess of Love, Venus herself, the epitome of love.”



Hermione listened with undivided attention, taking in everything the Headmaster was telling her.



“Legend has it that she had placed a drop of her own blood into the very first Knot ever made ” a drop of pure love. And as you’re well familiar with, love is infinitely powerful, Miss Granger.”



Slightly taken aback by this new piece of information about the Love-Knot, Hermione gaped at the elderly wizard. Question after question whizzed through her mind, but just as she wanted to articulate them to Dumbledore, he looked ready to leave.



“Well, I do think I have bored you enough for the day,” Dumbledore said with a serene smile. “Take care, Miss Granger, and do tell Mr. Malfoy to get well soon once he awakes. Madam Pomfrey refused to let any visitors in until tomorrow, so I expect you will be well-rested by then.”



“Professor, wait!” Hermione called after Dumbledore, who stopped short at the exit and turned to look at her inquiringly.



“Yes, Miss Granger?”



“Professor,” Hermione started, suddenly feeling a little uncertain about what she was going to ask, “is there anything else you can tell me about the Love-Knot?”



Dumbledore’s old face cracked into a smile. “I'm afraid my knowledge about the Love-Knot is as limited as the next wizard’s. There is only so much I can tell you. As I mentioned before, it remains one of the greatest mysteries of the Wizarding World.”



“Oh.”



“Don’t think too much of it now. You should get some sleep, Miss Granger. I'm sure it will do you some good.” With a grin, Dumbledore disappeared down the corridor.








About two hours later, as the sun was setting over the Hogwarts castle, Draco woke up with a groan. His head felt as though it was made out of lead. Slowly, he opened his eyes and allowed them to adjust to the bright lights of the hospital wing.



Wait, hospital wing? What am I doing in the hospital wing?



“You're awake, I see,” Hermione’s voice floated from beside him.



Draco tried to sit up, but he found it hard to lift his head off the pillow and his slinged arm got in the way.



“You have a head contusion,” Hermione informed him. “It’s nothing serious, just a bump, but that, together with the medication you given earlier, is why your head’s feeling so heavy. Madam Pomfrey instructed me to tell you to take that medicine as soon as you got up.” She indicated the small vial of dark purple liquid placed on the tiny table that separated their beds.



Draco tried to reach across for the bottle, but succeeded only in knocking over the vase that was on the table. It crashed onto the floor and broke into pieces.



Promptly, Hermione rose from her own bed, grabbed the bottle, and handed it to him. Roughly snatching it out of her hand, he attempted to open the vial, but found it tremendously difficult for some reason.



“It’s the aftereffects of the bone repair formula that Madam Pomfrey gave you before. You're going to feel exceptionally weak until to take the potion,” Hermione said gently, stretching her hand out. “Here, let me do it for you.”



“I can do it myself, Granger,” Draco snapped gruffly.



Hermione shrugged. “Suit yourself.”



Finally, with a whole lot of effort, Draco managed to pop the cap off the vial. He guzzled the potion in one shot and made a face as the bitterness of it hit him. However, it took effect very quickly, and within moments, he was able to sit up in bed without feeling like he was weighed down by a ton of bricks.



Unfortunately, this also meant that he recalled quite clearly what he had done during the Quidditch match. Damn it all, what had possessed him to play the chivalrous hero then? He cursed under his breath. This was going to be quite awkward.



“How’re you feeling?” Hermione asked, making another attempt at conversation.



“Wonderful, Granger, just wonderful,” Draco said with a roll of his eyes, suppressing the awkwardness with sarcasm. “My arm is in a sling, my ribs feel sore and I've got a bulge the size of Scotland at the back of my head. So naturally, I feel wonderful.”



For some inexplicable reason, that comment of his made Hermione smile.



“You're smiling?” Draco asked incredulously, his eyebrow raised in question. “I'm in this condition and you find it amusing? I could have died out there, falling from that height, and you're…” He paused suddenly, a realization striking him. “Wait, wait, how in the name of Merlin did I manage to survive that fall?! There was just no way… from that height… I saw that white light and I was pretty certain that I was a goner.”



“It was the Love-Knot,” Hermione told him quietly.



“What?”



The Head Girl explained to Draco how the Love-Knot had helped save their lives and even went on to tell him about what Dumbledore had said about Venus.



When she was done, Draco stared at the Love-Knot disbelievingly. “This thing saved us?”



“Yes, Malfoy, it saved our lives,” Hermione confirmed with a nod of her head. “Stunning, isn't it?”



Draco seemed to be inspecting the ribbon attached to his wrist with new-found respect. “Who would have thought it would come in handy? I thought its sole purpose was to make our lives miserable.”





Hermione said nothing as she settled herself into her own bed. She fussed around with the blanket and fluffed her pillow, very obviously thinking of something. Draco, knowing her well enough by now, prepared for the moment. He waited and waited, and finally it came.



“I…” Hermione started, having adjusted everything on her bed. “I just wanted to thank you, Malfoy. For what you did up there, when we were falling. When you held””



“I didn’t do anything, Granger,” Draco interrupted. “It was the Love-Knot that saved our arses.” He desperately wished the heat that was rising up his cheeks would disappear.



“Yes, I know it did,” Hermione pursed her lips together. “But what you did, when you protected me while we were falling… Despite the Love-Knot cushioning us, it was because of what you did that I remained relatively unscathed while you were injured.”



“Don’t you dare get all mushy on me, Granger!” Draco exclaimed, sounding almost defensive. “I didn’t do it because I cared or any such nonsense.”



Hermione frowned. “I didn’t say that””



“I did it only because I did not want to be the one blamed for anything that might have happened to you,” Draco rattled on. “I didn’t want your parents coming after me with that ridiculous Muggle contraption they call a gun for killing or hurting their daughter.”



Hermione simple stared at him, perplexed. She had merely wanted to thank him. Seriously. Nothing else. No other implication at all. She had not asked for an explanation of any sort for his behavior, yet here he was, blabbering on and on.



“Besides, there’s also the issue of my father. He wouldn't have been too pleased if the girl he so desperately wants as a daughter-in-law had become paralyzed or sustained any other serious injury of that sort. And I didn’t want you to blame me if anything happened to you, saying how it was my fault that you had to ride a broomstick in the first place.”



“Malfoy, it’s””



But Draco was still not listening. “And I wanted to even the score. You got onto the back of my broomstick so that I could play and I saved your life in return. Now we’re equal. No more debts.”



“Debts?”



“So don’t get any ludicrous ideas about me being selfless, or about me purposely wanting to save you, or about me actually caring about you, or me developing any sort of feelings towards you, or whatever else it may be that you're thinking, because that’s not it, that’s really, really, not it.”



By the end of that speech, Draco sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than anyone else. And he was breathing very heavily, as though he had said that all in one breath.



To his surprise, Hermione simply laughed.



At first, Draco was caught by surprise at her reaction. Then, he narrowed his eyes at her suspiciously because he honestly had no idea what part of his long and absolutely serious speech had made her laugh. “What so funny, Granger?”



“Nothing, Malfoy,” Hermione dismissed his question with a wave of her arm. “Nothing at all.”



“Are you sure you're not the one with the head contusion?” Draco scowled. “Because you seem to be going bonkers. I’d ask Madam Pomfrey to examine that head of yours if I were you.”



As if on cue, the school nurse walked into the room. “Ah, Mr. Malfoy, good to see that you have come around. Have you taken the medicine?”



Draco nodded.



“Good, good,” Madam Pomfrey said as she did a quick inspection of him. “Feeling better?”



Again, he nodded in response.



“Excellent,” Madam Pomfrey offered a smile and then turned to Hermione. “Miss Granger, I'm afraid I have some bad news.”



Right away, Draco ears pricked and he shot out of bed so fast that his back creaked. Madam Pomfrey sent him a peculiar look, while Hermione fought but failed to hide her amusement.



“What is it, Madam Pomfrey?” Hermione asked, hoping it was nothing too serious.



“Oh nothing to worry about, dear,” Madam Pomfrey chuckled. “It’s just that you’ll be missing school on Monday because I want to keep Mr. Malfoy here for a while, at least until Monday evening. Is that all right with you?”



“Absolutely,” Hermione replied with a smile and saw Draco slump back into bed. And was she imagining things or was that a sigh of relief?



“Wonderful!” Madam Pomfrey said, clapping her hands together. “Now if you would excuse me, I have some work to attend to.” She hustled out of the door, leaving the two Heads alone.



“So, you really don’t care or anything, do you?” Hermione inquired, trying to sound casual. “Because it’d be disgusting if you did,” she quickly added, not wanting him to think she thought much of it.



“There’s no reason for me to,” Draco replied, resting his free hand behind his head nonchalantly. He started to whistle a tune, pretending to ignore her.



Quite abruptly, he stopped. “By the way, Granger, did you injure yourself at all?” he asked. “Just curious, that’s all,” he added, still acting indifferent.



“Just a couple of bruises, Malfoy,” Hermione replied. “Nothing serious.”



“I see.” Strangely, he felt relieved, but of what, he was not too sure.





Silence pervaded the room then, the only sound that could be heard were the squeaks of the bed as Draco shifted positions.



“But seriously, Malfoy,” Hermione spoke, breaking the silence, “thank you. You said you’d take responsibility of me, and you were true to your word. For that, I am sincerely grateful.”



Draco groaned. “It was not that big a deal, Granger,” he said somewhat reluctantly. “It’s not like I saved your bloody life or anything…”



Hermione cocked her eyebrow. “Yes, you did.”



“Oh, right. Whatever. Now shut it and let me sleep. That stupid potion’s making me drowsy and I can’t think straight…”



Smiling to herself, Hermione watched from the corner of her eye as Draco fell asleep.



Soon, Madam Pomfrey appeared at Hermione’s bedside again and gave her some medication, before turning off the lights and instructing her to sleep as well.



In the dark, Hermione continued to stare at Draco’s profile. A smile crept up to her face unknowingly again and eventually, she fell into a deep slumber, unconsciously remembering the feeling of Draco’s arms wrapped around her.








The first visitor of the following day was none other than Pansy Parkinson. She strutted into the infirmary, in robes of bright fuchsia (what a way to start the morning) and looked more livid than Hermione had ever seen her. Honestly, the Slytherin girl looked like she would literally skin alive the very next person who dared talk to her. Throwing the Head Girl a murderous look that would have sent the bravest person in the world cowering and running for cover behind his mommy, she stomped over to Draco’s side.



“Fancy seeing you this early on a Sunday, Pans,” Draco drawled, his blond eyebrow arched. “I expected you to be sleeping in till late. Did you wake up early just to see me? You shouldn't have, it really wasn’t necessary. Sweet, nonetheless, but unnecessary.”



“We need to talk, Draco,” Pansy hissed in response to Draco’s so-called greeting.



Draco raised an eyebrow. “Aren’t you going to ask how your dear Draco is doing? Aren’t you even happy to see me alive?”



“I said we need to talk,” Pansy repeated, her jaw clenched (the resemblance to a pug was almost scary!). “Alone.”



“That’s not possible, Pansy. You see this thin, silver ribbon on my wrist?” Draco pointed to the Love-Knot dramatically. “In case you didn’t notice it before, it renders me stuck to Granger, and therefore it’s almost impossible for me to talk to you alone.”



“I'm not in the mood for your jokes now, Draco!” Pansy snapped, her face slightly red with agitation. “We need to talk, and I need her out of our faces while we do.”



“Well whatever it is you want to say, you’ll just have to say in front of her now, won’t you?” Draco growled, losing his patience slightly. No one bosses Draco Malfoy, not even a fellow Slytherin.



Glaring daggers at Hermione, Pansy attempted to close the curtains around Draco’s bed, but then she realized that the curtains went around both Hermione and Draco’s bed as their beds had been pulled together because of the Love-Knot.



Defeated and muttering curses under her breath, Pansy slumped down onto Draco’s bed and looked at him sternly, while Hermione pretended to be interested in a book Madam Pomfrey had left for her.



“What was that about yesterday, Draco?” Pansy asked accusingly, her voice barely audible. Hermione strained to listen.



Draco looked stumped. “What are you on about, Pansy?”



“That whole heroic thing you did in mid-air!” Pansy exclaimed, her voice rising a notch. “You grabbing her like that! What in the name of Morgana was that about?!”



“That? That was nothing, Pansy,” Draco shrugged coolly. “Don’t make such a big deal out of it.”



“Don’t make such a big deal out of it?!” Pansy spluttered, her arms gesticulating wildly. “The WHOLE school saw it, Draco! The WHOLE school’s talking about it! Bloody hell Draco, you should hear some of the things they’re saying!”



At this, Draco’s eyes widened. He had completely forgotten that in his moment of chivalry, the entire school had been watching. Why in the name of Merlin had he decided to be gallant in front of the whole bloody population of Hogwarts?



“How could you even bear to hold her like that?!” Pansy went on without any effort of trying to be discreet this time round. “How could you””



Before the conversation could carry on further however, Harry, Ron and Ginny entered the room carrying an armful of sweets and flowers. They walked over to Hermione’s bed.



Hastily, Pansy stood up from his bed. “I guess I better leave now, Draco. I’ll talk to you soon,” she said stiffly, her nose turned up. “I don’t want to hang around the Dream Team. Just think about what I said.” With that, she stalked out of the room.



“Stupid Parkinson. It’s not like we want to be around her as well,” Ron muttered and earned himself a nudge from Harry.



“Malfoy,” Harry acknowledged with a nod.



Draco gave the three of them a nod in return.



“Good morning, ‘Mione,” Ginny greeted her friend with a smile and sat herself down on the edge of the bed. “How are you feeling?”



“Were you badly injured, ‘Mione?” Ron asked, his forehead creased in worry. “We tried to see what happened when you landed, but all we saw was a whole of bright white light.”



“Yeah,” Harry confirmed, “and after the light had disappeared, we saw you and Malfoy on the ground, passed out and we thought the both of you were… you know…” He could not being himself to say it.



“Dead?” Hermione offered softly.



Harry gave a small nod and looked very solemn.



“But I don’t understand how you managed to survive a fall from that height, Hermione,” Ron voiced, scratching the back of his head. “Not that I'm not glad that you survived it and all,” he quickly added.



Hermione explained to them about how the white light and how it was actually the Love-Knot.



“So you're not injured?” Harry asked, still looking grave.



Hermione smiled gently. “I'm perfectly all right, Harry. The Love-Knot cushioned our fall, so all I got were a few bruises because of the impact, nothing serious. In fact, Malfoy’s more injured than me. He…” She trailed off, not quite knowing how to tell her friends that their biggest enemy had risked his own life to save hers (even though he stubbornly claimed that he “didn’t care”). She was certain that they had seen him.



Harry turned to Draco, who was pretending to be absorbed in his sling. “Malfoy, we saw what you did for Hermione up there. And we just wanted to say…” He paused. It was no easy feat thanking your archest nemesis of almost seven years. “Thank you,” he mumbled.



“Whatever, Potter, don’t get sappy with me,” Draco drawled. His gray eyes locked with Harry’s green ones only for a moment and Hermione was certain she saw an exchange of understanding between them before they looked away.



“Yeah, Ferret-Face,” Ginny piped in, “thanks.”



Draco made a face at her. “Now that’s no way to thank your friend’s savior.”



An impish smile spread across Ginny’s face. “Don’t push it, Malfoy.”



Ron, however, did not say a word to Draco. He merely gave him a nod, which Draco seemed to accept.



“So what will you three be up to today?” Hermione asked in an overly cheery voice upon sensing the slight tension that was starting to build up between Ron and Draco.



“Nothing much,” Ginny said with a sigh. “I'm planning to get some homework done.”



Hermione looked thoroughly pleased. “Make sure these two get theirs done too, Gin.”



Harry pretended to scowl at his friend. “Bossing us even from the hospital wing, eh, Hermione?”



“Well, I know exactly what the two of you will do if I don’t push you to do your homework,” Hermione said, raising an eyebrow.



“And what would that be, Hermione?” Harry asked.



“Nothing.”



Harry and Ron laughed sheepishly. They knew that their friend was right.



Conversation carried on lightly, until Ron, quite suddenly, said, “Everyone’s talking you know, ‘Mione. All the students.” His face went slightly red. “About what happened yesterday.”



Hermione turned to look at him, then at Harry and Ginny, who stared back at her grimly. “We’ll handle it when we get back to school,” she said, exchanging a quick glance with Draco. Right away, he could tell she was as anxious as him about it. “We’ll think about it then.”








Throughout the day, visitors came and went (the most prominent one being Snape, who came just to tell Draco that he was very, very disappointed and revolted that Slytherin did not win). By the end of the day, the two Heads were exhausted from entertaining people, so they were quite grateful when visiting hours ended and Madam Pomfrey had chased away the last couple of students who had insisted on coming in (“Oh for Heaven’s sake, they will be back in school by Tuesday! You can see them all you want then!”).



Hermione and Draco spent the rest of the evening having a nice, quiet dinner, after which Madam Pomfrey had turned off the lights and told them to get some rest.



“Malfoy?”



“Yes, Granger?”



“Are you awake?”



“No, Granger, I'm talking to you in my sleep.”



Hermione sighed indignantly. “Well, I was just asking…”



“It was a stupid question to ask especially after I answered you,” Draco pointed out.



“I was just making sure…”



“Will you get to the point?” Draco pressed.



“Well…”Hermione bit her bottom lip uncertainly. “I just wanted to say I'm sorry.”



“Sorry for what?”



“That the Slytherins lost.”



What Snape had said earlier about the Slytherins losing was still bugging her.



“Don’t be stupid, Granger,” Draco snorted. “It wasn’t your fault that we lost. My grandmother could have played better than any one of my teammates. On the bright side, for the first time ever, I actually beat Potter to catch the Snitch first.”



“That’s true, but Slytherin did still lose.”



“It doesn’t matter. I caught the Snitch. If you hadn’t agreed to fly with me, that wouldn't have happened. As bizarre as it may sound, perhaps you were even lucky for me.” Draco could not believe he had just said that. Of late, there seemed to be a lot of things he would say and not believe he said.



Hermione blushed in the darkness. “I think the medicine’s getting to your head, Malfoy.”



“I think so too.”



A hush fell over the room as Draco contemplated the outcome of the game that took place the day before. It was the first time he had ever beat Harry Potter to catch the Snitch and he knew it was mostly thanks to Hermione. She had agreed to fly with him despite having severe aviophobia. For crying out loud, the woman even took a Calming Draught for him, even though she did not need to. Never had anyone shown such selflessness for him. Deep, deep down, buried in the infinite layers of his subconscious, there was a large portion of Draco that was immensely grateful to her for what she had done for him.



For him.



For me.



Now, if only there was a way in which he could express this gratitude…



Draco was pretty certain that his act of protecting her as they fell the previous day was motivated by the fact that he was grateful to her, or more precisely, indebted to her. However, he soon realized that he wasn’t so sure that was the reason at all…



He had never needed to protect someone so badly. It was very unlike him.



Maybe it was a side-effect of having the Love-Knot on. Ah, that had to be it!



But there was still the issue of how to show his appreciation for what she had done…



Oh come on, Draco. It can’t be that difficult. Be a man.



“Granger?”



“Yes, Malfoy?”



“I just wanted to say…” Draco hesitated, unable to bring those two simple words to him lips. “I just wanted to say, th…tha…” He sighed in frustration. Why was it so hard? Perhaps it was because Malfoys never thanked or showed genuine appreciation of any kind.



Nonetheless, Draco tried. “Th…Tha…”



“You're welcome, Malfoy.”



And from that moment on, the two Heads definitely grew closer, whether they knew it or not. I guess it was impossible not to once you've shared the experience of hugging each other and falling together from hundreds of feet, right?








Author’s Note: Yes guys, I know what you're thinking… There’s a line forming right outside my house as we speak, with people carrying weapons ranging from rotten eggs to scary looking spears, all with one common purpose: WE’RE GOING TO KILL SPARX FOR LEAVING US WITH A CLIFFIE AND MAKING US WAIT SO LONG AT THAT! Lol… Truly sorry folks.



In other news, I won in all four categories of the Dramione Awards and have been nominated for Round 4 in quite a number of categories again, so thank you so much guys! You all rock!! *hugs and kisses for everyone* Believe me, you all make me soooo happy… =D