Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Am I Invisible? by Constellation

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Jillian winced when she finally came to. Darkness completely surrounded her, and for a second, Jillian wondered if her eyes were still closed and she just hadn't noticed.

But no, her eyes were definitely open; there was something covering them, though, so that was bad. Actually it was worse then bad.

Kilicus had been there. It was Kilicus and his accomplices who had knocked her out. She was tied up to a chair with a blindfold over her eyes somewhere where Peter didn't know. Jillian felt tears of fright come to her eyes, but pushed them back. Now was no time to be crying. She'd already cried today for a stupid reason and she wasn't going to do it anymore.

Now was the time for thinking. Maybe she could twist her arms and see if the ropes would magically come off like they did in some of those cheesy movies she'd watched last summer. Hey, it could happen.

Jillian groaned when she tried and only twisted her arm some more. So, maybe movies really were more unrealistic than her own life. Stupid Muggles.

"Ah, I see you've finally come to."

Jillian froze at the sound of Kilicus' voice. She bit her lip to keep from wimpering and tried moving her arms again.

"That won't do you any good. Those ropes are magically manufactured to never break and never loosen. Very good for squirmy little girls," Kilicus said, a smile in his voice.

Jillian almost burst into tears again, but caught herself. Breathing harshly, she asked, "So, why am I tied up?"

Kilicus laughed. "I thought you were smarter than that. I obviously can't have you roaming the school when you know so much."

"What do you mean? I barely know anything. I promise," Jillian breathed out, panicked.

"But it's the something that could ruin everything. I've put a lot behind this, and a stupid girl isn't going to ruin it."

Jillian tried to turn her head, but couldn't. Great, how am I going to get myself out of this one.

Jillian opened her mouth, deciding this would be the last resort, and let out her best scream. A hand wrapped itself around her mouth, cutting her off mid-scream. Jillian let out a surprised, muffled noise.

"Hey now, little lady. Are we going to have to feed you some numb-tongue?"

Jillian shook her head, even more frightened to hear a new voice. "Good, now, little lady."

The hand eased off her mouth, and Jillian let in a scared breath. "I promise, I don't know anything." Jillian choked out. She was going to cry, and nothing was going to stop her this time.

Tears started down her face, and the same hand touched her cheek. "Aw, now, don't cry, little lady. As long as you tell us everything, we won't hurt you. Much."

Jillian started to cry even more, letting out loud sobs. "Hey, shut her up, Konnel." The new voice startled her, but not as much as the slap on her cheek. She tried to muffle her sobs, but the slap only made her cry more.

The blindfold over her eyes was suddenly torn away and she stared into the eyes of the scariest man she'd ever seen. Just seeing him stopped her sobs. She gasped and leaned away.

He grinned grotesquely. "So, now that you've quieted down, little lady, would you mind telling me if there's anyone else who knows anything?"

Her breaths were shortening as she stared into those eyes. They were horrible, evil eyes. She shook her head, terrified. This was the man who was behind everything. She could feel it. It wasn't Kilicus she should be afraid of; this man exuded evil.

"Are you sure about that, little lady? Kilicus says that you've been around a certain boy lately. What about him?"

Jillian blinked. Peter! He knew something, but he didn't think that Kilicus would make his move. He'd said they wouldn't do anything until the end of the year.

She nodded and gulped. "I'm the only one who suspected Kilicus. He's nothing. I swear." Peter couldn't get caught. If he was, who knew what would happen. He was the only one who could find out what had happened to her. That is, if anyone even noticed she was missing. She doubted they would until after a while.

Another tear slipped out at the thought that no one would even miss her, and she was sitting her surrounded by very dangerous men who were trying to some terrorist attack on the school.

There seemed to be about four men including Kilicus and the Evil Man. The Evil Man still sat by her watching the other three who were surrounded what looked to be a cauldron. Smoke was coming out in large amounts, and Jillian wondered why no one noticed, then she saw that was in some sort of underground chamber.

What were they doing? Why? Who was this Evil Man? Would Peter find her in time before they killed her and did something to Hogwarts?

Jillian really didn't want anything to happen to her "second home." She loved Hogwarts.

Peter, Jillian thought, looking at the ceiling of the chamber, if you don't find me in time to stop all this, I'll never kiss you again, I swear it, and it will most likely be because I'll be dead. Please find me.





And it ends. Still, it takes me forever, huh? Sorry. It'll most likely be finished in the next two or three chapters. Hope you enjoy, and if you did, review. I love reviews.