Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Grease: Hogwart's Style by bleh_on_you

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ginny was the new girl at Hogwarts. It may have been her sixth year, but she had spent her other five years being home schooled. Her brother Ron was in his seventh year there so at least she would have someone to rely on for help. But she also had the memory of her first and true love to help her. She had met him over the summer and he was PERFECT: he had a muscular body and almost-white blonde hair. He was kind and gentle and she loved him. Unfortunately, he was also being home schooled, or so she thought.

Draco was head boy in his seventh year at Hogwarts, the opportunity he had always dreamed to receive. He was quite ecstatic, but there was sadness in his eyes. He fell in love with a girl in the summer and he knew he would never see her again. She was home schooled and so he said he was as well so it could be just a summer “fling.” When it turned into more than that, he was scared to tell her the truth for fear she would be angry that he had lied to her. But school was beginning and she wasn’t around any longer. So he put on his robes and went into the Great Hall to wait for the other students to arrive.

Draco was the first to arrive in the Great Hall so he took a seat at the head table. Slowly but surely, the students started coming in and taking seats: seventh year students at the front of the tables with sixth years following behind them and so on with all the new students waiting outside for The Sorting to begin. He laughed to himself as he remembered what his first year at Hogwarts was like. He was a foolish and mean child and after things happened with his family, he found out who his true friends were.

“Hey Draco! Long time no see!” he heard a voice from behind him say.

“Ron you rascal! Where are the rest of the Seekers?” Draco asked.

“Here we are, your royal Twitness,” Blaise replied as Neville bowed.

“You’re all gits. Now sit down before The Sorting begins. You guys seen the Pink Potioners around yet?” asked Ron.

Draco saw Hermione crouch up behind Ron and start to nibble on his ear. Ron yelped and everyone started laughing as Hermione, Violet, and Parvati sat down next to them. In their sixth year, Draco and Hermione had been a couple, but after she cheated on him with Ron things turned sour. So now her and Ron were together and were very happy.

“How you doing hot stuff?” Hermione asked Draco as Ron draped his arm around her shoulders.

“I’m fine, thank you. And how are you town whore?” Draco replied with a glint of humor in his eye and his trademark smirk on his lips.

“Watch your mouth Draco. Do you want everyone to know how small your package is?” Hermione whispered in his ear as she smacked him across the head.

“Oww! That smarts! And no, if we could keep that quiet it would be appreciated,” Draco retorted as he rubbed his now aching head.

*I never should have slept with her, but she’s going out with Ron now so I suppose it doesn’t matter. I never loved her anyways.*

The friends chatted away for a bit before they heard the ceremony starting. Of course they didn’t pay much attention, they didn’t know any of the new people and frankly they didn’t care. But Ron had forgotten to tell them of his sister being new at school and so he just glanced at her out of the corner of his eye.

Ginny saw Ron while she was walking in and started to wave. She wondered why he wasn’t looking at her.

*He must be paying too much attention to his friends. I’ll yell at him later for it*

She wondered who he was sitting with because she saw a familiar streak of hair. It was almost-white, but she couldn’t see the face because he was busy whispering to his friends. She wondered if it could be him, but then cleared her head and paid attention to what Dumbledore was saying. But her mind was racing, trying to figure out if it could be possible that it was him.

Draco was busy talking but he saw a flash of red hair walking down the aisle. When he turned to see who it was, they had disappeared into the mass of other new students.

“Draco, are you ok?” he heard Blaise whisper.

“Yeah, I’m fine Blaise. I thought I saw someone I knew, but it’s impossible.”

He peered his head out and searched again for the red hair. He spotted it, but the person was turned around.

“Ron, do you have any brothers or sisters here this year? I saw someone with red hair just like yours and I know there aren’t many red heads around here.”

“Actually, yes. My sister is coming here this year. Mum and dad had kept her home schooled for her first five years but they allowed her to come this year.”

“Home schooled?? Ron, what is her name?”

“Ginny.”





A/N: What do you think? This is my first fan fic (well i had tried to write a humor but it got rejected *tear*) so i would really appreciate some good pointers! Hopefully if this gets accepted, I will continue to write this till it's finished (who KNOWS how long that will take though...) but I hope you guys like it!