Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

What Peeves Thinks All Day by PeevesPal

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter 1:: Peeves Mind

::Inside Peeves Mind::

Hm, I only have an hour until the new kids come. What will I do? Should I do water balloons? No, no I already did that one, how about….

I got it! I will... No, no still not good enough.

You know what I have the perfect plan! Here’s my plan:

(1.) I get Professor Snape to come yell at me because stole some more of his potion. Hehe

Then….

(2.) Then I start singing the song that annoys the living day lights out of him!

Then…

(3.) Then dump water balloons on Professor Snape!

Ok, end of plan.

Just maybe from all the water balloons, it will wash the grease out of his hair. Hehe, I am so bad. Yet who said a poltergeist has to be nice? Wait I am simply just having fun! Ha!

.:.:. 7:00 p.m. First years are arriving .:.:.

Snape is chasing me, ok here it goes…

Snapey poo how I love my Snapey poo
Wait why would I love someone that cries boo hoo?
Greasy hair, and crooked nose
And his overly large clothes
I wonder what is under all of those clothes
Well, who knows!

I have Snape’s potion
I wonder what will happen when I do this little motion?
Oh no, it fell
And it cracked!
Oh no now it’s broken!!

“Peeves!!!!” Snape yelled.

Haha, look at how mad he is! Haha, this is hilarious!

Ok, now it’s time for a little devious activity called “ Wipe all the grease away from Snape’s hair!” This ought to be fun; ooh this ought to be good!

“Snape, I am sorry. But I have something for you!” Haha, three two one. Pull the string!

Haha, all the water balloons hit directly on Snape’s head! Haha, it was so funny you should have seen his face! Wait you couldn’t!

Haha, oh my how funny! All the ickle little first years are laughing! Oy how funny! I am so bad!

Haha, that was good! I have fun when I am bad! I wonder what I should do next! Well, I think I should run first! Here comes the Bloody Baron!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hm, first day of classes. What should I do? Ok, let’s look at page seven of my list of things of bad things to do!

Things of bad things to do!
Page Seven::

(35) Put gum in someone’s hair ( check )

(36) Trip someone

(37) Put gum in door knobs ( check )

(38) Stick a knifler in Snape’s office when Snape isn’t looking

(39) Put gum on the steps

(40) Send a fake note to a teacher ( check )

(42) Stick gum on the seats in the Great Hall

(43) Give one of the teacher’s hell… Maybe Snape.

(44) Give dirt flavor gum to a student

(45) Demand money from a student ( check )


Haha, number forty-five was a classic! I made the little kid cry for ages! He had to be sent to Madam Pomfrey. But that’s not even the best part! I went into the Hospital Wing at night, around three a.m. and I sat on the pillow and started to poke him...poke…poke...poke…poke…poke… and then finally he woke up and screamed! And then I told him to be quiet or else I would hex him! Ha! And he bought it! He’s a fourth year now and is still scared of me. I crack myself up…

Hm, nothing exciting on that page…Let’s go to page one hundred….

Things of bad things to do!
Page one hundred:

(109) Give a student a cupcake with a baby flobberworm in it ( check )

(110) Put gum on McGonagall’s back

(111) Put a kick me sign on a first year

(112) Steal a copybook and put gun on every page so it’s stuck together

(113) Steal someone’s Christmas gifts ( check )

(114) Chew Droobles Blowing Gum so that there are bubbles everywhere in the Great Hall

(115) Annoy the living day lights out of Potter and his friends

(116) Take gum and stick it on a toilet seat

(117) Pee on a kid

(118) Chuck rolls at people going down the steps

(119) Let a bunch of Hagrid’s idea of ‘safe animals’ into the school while Dumbledore is giving an important yet boring speech

(120) Stick gum on the trophies in the trophy room

(121) Pee on the steps ( check )

Hm, let’s see I have made fun of Potter plenty of times, it’s just that it’s too much fun to cross off. I don’t feel like doing anything with Potter. But Potter’s friend, the muggle, the know-it-all…now there’s an idea. How about if I take her notebook and put gum on all the pages. She will freak! She won’t be able to study in her notebook, then when she finds it by the Gryffindor portrait hole, which it will just so happenly be there by accident she will get so mad because of the gum!

Yay! I have the best ideas. They are the best of the best! Muahaha! Brilliant plans! I am so bad! My plans are brilliant and I am so bad! Oh I crack myself up!

A/N:: Ok, so Peeves is bad, but in a fun way…But what will happen to Hermione’s book? Review please!