Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

What Peeves Thinks All Day by PeevesPal

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Moderator:: On my Word Document, it says that this story is 822 words long. Excluding my Author's Note and this note. I don't write them on my Word Doc.

Chapter 3:: Hermione’s Rotten, Don’t Want To See Anymore Pranks, Day

Hermione started to walk up to the commonroom.

Oh look at her! She’s going to freak Peeves thought to himself. She will never see me now all I have to do is not laugh.

Oh this is good; she’s coming closer…and closer…ha! She found it, and now for the….

SHE SCREAMED! Haha, maybe a few “sympathetic” words would be good.

“Oh lil Granger-know-it-all, I am so sorry. Who would do this?” I asked.

“PEEVES! Did you do this?” Granger-know-it-all asks me.

“Why lil Granger-know-it-all, why would I do such a thing?” I asked in a childlike voice.

“Because you are mean, deceiving, fool, rude, little…monster!” Granger-know-it-all yelled at me.

Oh was she becoming mad!

“Oh now that’s not nice. I don’t even know what’s wrong,” I said trying to sound like I had to bloody clue what was going on.

“YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL WHAT’S WRONG!” the little know-it-all yelled once again.

“OH! I am so sorry, bookworm, but I have no clue,” I said, smiling.

“You took my notebook when we I was in the library. You were spitting spitballs into my hair. Than Madam Pince came over and yelled at me, BECAUSE OF YOU! And than when I started to pack my bag I noticed that I was missing a notebook. YOU took it! Than you took you twisted, mischievous mind and you “ you “ you,” bookworm started.

“What did I do, know-it-all?” I asked. I knew these names were driving her up the wall.

“YOU TOOK MY NOTEBOOK AND DID THIS!” she yelled trying to open the book, oh but what a mistake that was.

Thousands of bubbles came out. I had enchanted Droobles Best Blowing Gum to multiply when she opened the book.

“PEEVES! I can’t believe you! Why would you do this!” bookworm asked me.

“Oh, I have plenty of reasons,” I said to her popping the bubbles.

I stuck one on her nose, just to see how she would react, oh but what a mistake.

“I GIVE UP! YOU LITTLE…. MONSTER! DO YOU ENJOY THIS? DO YOU ENJOY MAKING PEOPLES LIVES MISERABLE?” bookwork yelled. Oh I was going to have fun with her. I have heard gossip, tons of gossip.

“Oh no. As you can see, I enjoy playing tricks. And there’s something else I have been meaning to ask you,” I said to her. This was going to push her buttons, oh this really was.

“And if I answer will you leave me alone, and stop calling me Granger-know-it-all and bookworm?!” Granger-know-it-all asked me looking annoyed. Oh how she looked annoyed.

“Hm, surely. I will surely think about that one. Anyway, what’s this so-called ‘gossip’ about you and Weasel King? I hear you to, are in love!” I said, leaning in and saying love as if I was saying chocolate cake.

The color drained from her face. She dropped her books to the ground…HA! I have hit the sensitive spot!

“Have I hit a sensitive spot?” I asked, in a calm voice. I was trying not to laugh, oh and how much it hurt.

“How did you find out about that?” she asked through gritted teeth.

Oh I was getting good at this, very good.

“Oh, it’s in the halls. I saw the two of you kissing under the stairwell. It’s the new make-out corner now. You should really check who’s under there before you snog,” I said to her. I started to smile; I had hit the spot that she would have to obey me.

“We did not ‘snog’!” she said, now her cheeks were becoming red. Oh I am good, so good.

“Oh yes you did. I saw you, and Weasel King, and then, well you know the rest. Pucker up, Kissy Lips!” I said to Kissy Lips.

“You said you would stop calling me names!” Kissy Lips said. She stomped her foot hard on the ground.

I couldn’t help but laugh. Oh it was funny! Electricity was coming from her hair I could see it. Not that she needed anymore of it…

“Ah, but that’s where you got it all wrong, Kissy Lips. I said that I would stop calling you Granger-know-it-all and bookworm. I never said anything about Kissy Lips, or Pucker Princess, or Snog Queen. Oh no, you see there new little nicknames!” I said to her. Oh was she getting mad, and was I gaining power.

“FINE! Be a little ferret see if I care! Go ahead!” she said than picked up her bag and marched right into the Gryffindor Commonroom.

Oh have I gained power, or have I….

Now, I must go find my favorite, rival, enemy, foe, opponent. Anything describing an enemy a.k.a Snape.

But than Snape is an ugly git, a prat, a rude, ugly, smelling, ugly, greasy-haired, ugly, rude, urine smelling…freak!

Off I go! Oh I love my job and isn’t life great with pranks?



A/N:: Heh, Peeves is so bad, I know. I had to do something funny though. The next chapter is hiliarious! Oh just wait....


REVIEW PLEASE!