Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

I'll Hate You Forever (I Think) by kris250

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
~



Alex sighed happily and looked up at the stars from her position of lying on the ground. Actually, they weren’t really stars, as she was inside. Sirius had taken her to a secret room instead of going to Hogsmeade. It was almost as if they were outside, under the bright stars, and Alex could swear that she felt a breeze pass over her face.

She turned around, which slightly harder than normal, as Sirius’s firm arms were wrapped around her waist. His face was buried in her long hair as he slept. Alex smiled as she poked him in the side. She watched as he quickly woke up.

Sirius opened his eyes to see Alex grinning at him mischievously. “Oh, you’re going to pay for that.” he said wickedly. “I was having a good dream!”

Alex squealed as Sirius flipped over, so he was on top of her. His black hair fell over his eyes as he started to tickle the squirming girl underneath him. “No! Stop!” Alex yelled, laughing. “It- tickles- Sirius!” Her sapphire eyes shone as she looked up at Sirius, begging for mercy.

Sirius stopped, amused. Alex stopped squirming, and looked up at him. Sirius announced, “Now for the rest of your punishment...”

Alex’s eyes widened as he pinned her arms to her sides. “Sirius? What are you doing?” She was slightly panicked, as she knew what methods Sirius was capable of.

Sirius dipped his head lower, lower... The devilish smile still graced his face. Alex looked up, her eyes meeting his dark ones, until their lips touched. Alex shivered as she felt the familiar lightning crackle in her eyes. Sirius’s hands worked down to the side of her face, gently caressing her soft cheeks. Alex slipped her hands around his neck, holding him closer. They stayed close all through the night, as the artificial half moon rose, and set in the horizon.

Sirius groggily opened one eye, and saw waves of gold in front of him. He blinked, and the sight became clearer. Alex was lying next to him, her arms holding his, which was wrapped around her waist. His other hand was tangled in her hair.

He smiled as he gazed at Alex’s peaceful sleeping form. Sirius shook her gently. “Alex.” He whispered. “We should go now. The others will be wondering where we are.”

Alex stirred and nodded. “You’re right.” She said. “Let’s go.”

The pair made their way along the dim hallways towards the Gryffindor common room.

“You think we should just go to our beds and pretend we were there the whole night?” Alex suggested.

Sirius nodded, and they shared one more ‘good-night’ kiss. Alex smiled and yawning, went up to her dorm. Sirius looked after her before going up to his own dormitory. Not wanting to turn on the lights and wake anyone up, Sirius made his way to his bed at the far end of the room in the dark. That was, until he went sprawling after tripping on a large lump lying on the floor.

“What the bloody- Prongs?” Indeed, Sirius had tripped over James’s once sleeping body. “What are you doing down here?”

James groaned and rubbed his eyes. “Down- oh. About that. You see, I- er-” He desperately tried to think of an excuse that wouldn’t give Lily away. Involuntarily, his eyes flicked to her, and his bed.

Sirius caught the glance and looked in the bed before James could stop him. “EVANS-” He started to say loudly.

James groaned again and yanked Sirius back down so he was sitting on the floor. Sirius looked at him, eyes wide. “What in the bloody- Why is EVANS in YOUR bed?” He hissed.

James rubbed his eyes. “It’s not what you think, Padfoot, so you can stop thinking your dirty thoughts.”

Sirius looked at him expectantly, still waiting impatiently for an answer. James saw this and groaned. Sirius could be as stubborn as a dog that’s gotten a hold of something when he wanted to. “You see, she was pretty shaken up after... something... last night, and she didn’t want to up to her dorm alone.”

Sirius started to make a noise, but James shook his head. “No, Padfoot, I’m not going to tell you what all happened. That’s Lily’s choice, not mine.”

Sirius let out a “humph” and stood up. “If that’s the way you want it, mate. But I swear, you’re off the deep end with that girl. It isn’t healthy to be that smitten with someone.”

James smirked. “Is that so? Well, then I guess the reason that you are just now coming in has nothing to do with a certain blonde girl?”

Sirius flushed, and muttered something about hexing Slytherins. James shook his head and chuckled.

Little did the two Marauders know, but they were not the only ones not asleep. A pretty redhead girl lay still, but wide awake, unable to forget what Sirius had said about a certain raven haired boy still being smitten...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author’s Notes:
So, how did you like it? That chapter was a bit harder to write, but I tried to get some more Alex and Sirius moments. Which characters would you like to see more of?