Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Phases of the Moon by BlackClaude

Printer
Summary: In Remus Lupin's fifth year at Hogwarts, his devoted friends finally master the complex Animagus spell, beginning the adventures they will remember for the rest of their lives. But Remus must also face prejudice in the rising war, a test of loyalty versus love, and the danger of his dark secret being revealed.

Pet Peeve Disclaimer: Peter is not worthless, Lily does not have three friends who fall for the Marauders, and no one calls Remus "Remy."
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 9 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 39588 Viewcount: 32421
Published on: 02/14/05 Updated On: 04/27/07





1. Reunion by BlackClaude [ - ] (2208 words)

2. A Cry in the Dark by BlackClaude [ - ] (2572 words)

3. Home Sweet Home by BlackClaude [ - ] (3355 words)

4. Lady of Spain by BlackClaude [ - ] (4443 words)

5. Fear by BlackClaude [ - ] (5357 words)

6. The Arrival of Padfoot by BlackClaude [ - ] (5228 words)

7. Confrontation by BlackClaude [ - ] (5154 words)
A million thanks to my betas Lilithboadicea and MagicalMaeve for getting this chapter off the ground. And thank you too to my readers who came back after such a long break. I promise never to keep you waiting so long again.


8. The Moonlit Battle by BlackClaude [ - ] (5594 words)
Thanks again to my beta, LilthBoadicea, and to guest beta LexTaylor. This has been my favorite chapter to write so far, so I hope you enjoy it.


9. The Light of Day by BlackClaude [ - ] (5677 words)
Thank you, LilithBoadicea, Jeograph, and especially Ennalee for helping me resurrect this chapter.