Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

There Goes My Life by Ruinsul

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
~*~Lavender's POV~*~

It happened my sixth year at Hogwarts. I had a major thing for this Ravenclaw named Terry Boot. Damn, he was hot. He had these gorgeous blue eyes that made you just want to melt when he looked at you. He had jet black hair and was basically the perfect guy to me. I practically died everytime he talked to me. Which basically only happened when he wanted to borrow a quill, or something along those lines.

But, there was a downside. He had a girlfriend already. Lisa Turpin. She looked like a rat that had been starved for weeks and had grease-paint in its fur. Unless, of course, you talked to Seamus. You can't get a intelligent word out of him if a girl like Lisa's around. All he saw when he looked at her were boobs and butt. I think he was blind to everything else about her.

Or maybe I was just a jealous bitch. She was actually a very pretty girl. An unaturally thin girl. But pretty. She had her claws in Terry in a way that made me think I would never get to him. Every time I walked down the corridor, there was the happy couple swapping spit in front of everyone. I ended up taking my anger out on Seamus. Poor guy. He always said it was hard to friends with a hormonally, imbalanced female. He never knew how hard it was going to get.

One particular day, I was walking down the hallway alone. Usually Seamus would be with me, but today he had to catch up on some homework. We'd been hanging out together alot more since Parvati and Dean had started dating. I kind of missed Parvati but I guess it was fun to talk to Seamus. It's not like me and Parvati didn't associate anymore. I just didn't tell her everything like I used to, but I guess part of me just missed having our little "girl talks."

Anyway back to that "particular day", I was walking to Potions. Down in those dungeons was Terry and Lisa's favorite place to have their "private" time. As I walked towards them, sucking each others faces as usual, they separated and Lisa ran the opposite way to get to her next class. Terry, however, walked towards me. I'm sure it was to get up the staircase I had just come down. As he approached me, he gave me his sexy smile and winked. I gave a shy, little small and walked past him.

All of a sudden, I felt a hand smack my butt. I gasped and whirled my head around. Terry was still walking, but he turned around a gave me a flirty smile and another wink. I watched as he started up the staircase and then broke into a run to my Potions class.