Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

New Looks....New Feelings by oOFrozenOo

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ginny Weasley looked at her self in the mirror. She sighed. She looked completely different. Over the holidays she had went to a spa...with money she had saved up and got a whole new look. Her red hair was not auburn and she started to wear makeup. She also was getting sick of her brothers' constant nagging about how she shouldn't date. Especially Ron's nagging which was more constant then ever now that she looked good.
"GINNY!" called her mother
"WHAT?"
"We're going to Diagon Alley...are you coming?"
"Just a second mum!"
Ginny quickly changed into a pair of white shorts, a blue tanktop and a white baseball cap. She put on some lipgloss and mascara and ran out of the door. She grabbed some toast from the kitchen table and ran outside where her family was waiting.
"Ginny? What are you wearing?!" yelled Ron with a red face
"Clothes." said Ginny shrugging
"Go and change NOW GINNY!" yelled Ron
"Ronald! I'm not a little girl anymore! I do not need your nagging!" yelled Ginny back
"GINNY! CHANGE THOSE BLOODY CLOTHES!" screamed Ron
"Ronald!" scolded their mother as she came outside.
Ron stomped away. The cab had arrived at their door and Ginny bounded over to it. She climbed into the back and to her displeasure so did Ron. Mrs. Weasly sat in the front.
"Oh and by the way Ginny dear, we;re also picking up Harry and Hermione from Harry's house."
Instead of feeling the rush of feelings for Harry Ginny felt nothing.
"Sure mum." she said shrugging
Her mother and Ron looked at her in astonishment. She inwardly smiled. I'm still full of surprisesshe thought as the ride progressed