Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

303 Lilies and 1 White Rose by CassandraTrelawney

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
303 Lilies and 1 White Rose

Chapter 8 ~ Angelic Beauty


Lily went to another lily and picked it up, and inhaled the heavenly smell.




“James! I have to go get ready. Do you want to even go?” Lily askedJames, who was nuzzling Lily’s neck.

“Oh, alright. I will let you go get dressed,” James said smiling.

“What about you?”

“I am going like this.”

Lily looked him over. “You are not going in your night clothes. Now go put on your dress robes!” Lily said, throwing a pillow at him.

“It’s Christmas! Maybe I will go in my birthday suit, as my birthday is a few days before Christmas. It can be your present!”

Lily threw another pillow at him. “You will do no such thing!”

“Ok, ok I will go dress.”

Lily looked pleased that she won and smiled. “Thank-you.”



Fifteen minutes later, Lily glanced at herself in the mirror. She looked stunning. It had taken her weeks of allowance and the money her mum and dad sent every other week to pay for the dress robes.

She slipped on her shoes, and took one more glance and than left her room and into the Heads commonroom, where James’ back was to her. He was in midnight blue robes, with black slacks, and a black dress shirt. He was staring into the fire, the flames dancing on his lenses.

“I see you got ready,” Lily said from the bottom of the staircase.

James turned and gaped at Lily. She was gorgeous, no more than gorgeous. She was…speechless, he couldn’t think of a word to describe her.

She was wearing emerald green robes, she had cast a spell on them to make them shimmer and glow. They glowed in the candlelight, and shimmered with her every move. They were silk and fell the floor around her. The robes fit her every curve, and was cut tightly up in her bust area. The dress was strapless and she had sprinkled shimmer on her chest area.

Her hair was straight, but had a few ringlets’ of curls fell down. She had sprinkled gold shimmer in her hair, which also made her glow.

She looked like an angel, without a halo. She was his angel…an angel of love. He couldn’t take his eyes of her.

“Lily, you look…” James began.

“You look very handsome.”

“Love, you look…”

“Ok, we now know that you think I look pretty, but we need to get down there. We are already,” Lily checked the clock that hung on the wall. “Fifteen minutes late.”

“You’re more than beautiful, you’re angelic.”

Lily blushed, “Thank you.”

James held out his arm, which she gladly took. “Let’s go, my beautiful angel.”




Lily came back and looked into the mirror at her self. She was his angel? She had forgotten about that night, although, not on purpose.

“So, I’m your angel, am I?” Lily asked, putting the lily in the vase, with many others.

She looked around the room at innumerable lilies that lay there. She picked one up that was on the table. It had a piece of holly on it…she knew which one it was and smelled it.




“Lily, come on,” James said, pulling her up to a grand house. The house was huge; it was made of stone and had green shudders. The front door was stained glass and a woman was standing in the doorway, waiting for her son.

“Oh, James!” she cried as she saw them. The woman looked nothing like James. She had shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, and a milky white skin.

“Hello mum,” James said, hugging her. He straightened and looked at Lily. “Mum, this is Lily. This is who I wrote to you about.”

The woman smiled sweetly towards Lily. “It’s very nice to meet you, Lily.”

“Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Potter.”

“Where’s dad?” James asked.

“He’s at work. He should be home shortly. Now, come inside and tell me all about school and you two,” Mrs. Potter said, with a sly smile.

So that’s where James gets his charming smile, Lily thought to herself.


That night Mr. Potter came home, as Lily and James were flipping through a photo album of the two of them.

“Dad!” Jams said, strolling over to his dad.

“James, your home!” Mr. Potter said, hugging his son. James definitely got his good looks from his father, his muscular body, his loving hazel eyes, his height, and untidy black hair.

“And whom have you brought home?” Mr. Potter asked, looking at Lily.

“This is Lily, the one that I wrote to you guys about,” James said, walking over to Lily.

“Ah, this is the angelic beauty that you rave on about in your letters.”

Lily blushed redder than her hair, and James was starting turn red as well. “Yes, this is my angelic beauty.”

“I see what you meant, James,” Mr. Potter said, sending Lily the same smile that James always gave her.

“It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Potter,” Lily said, holding out her hand.

~

Later that night when Lily and James were alone in James’ room James took Lily’s hand into his own.

“I want to show you something.”

“Ok, James.”

He opened his window and a bitter breeze fell into the room. He took her hand and climbed out and onto the roof, Lily following. He sat by the chimney and looked up into the sky.

“It’s beautiful, James,” Lily whispered as she looked out onto the sky.

“I come out here all the time. Especially when I need to think about things.”

“I can tell why. It’s a perfect place for someone to sort their thoughts.”

“Before my first year at Hogwarts, I stashed a Time Capsule, under a loose slate. I vowed never to take it out until my last day at Hogwarts was done. I have Padfoot add things for me, I never re-open it.”

“A time capsule? You don’t seem to be that type of guy.”

“Oh, Lils, there’s much of me that you don’t know already.”

“Such as…”

“Intelligent, brave, honest…”

“And…”

“Nice, lovable, and the sexiest person at Hogwarts.”

Lily punched James in his shoulder. “James!”

“Ok, ok…Muscles, good-looking, charming.”

“James Potter! We were being serious until…until…”

“Until I got witty?”

“Ye-,” before Lily could finish James pulled her closely to him, where they kissed under the light of the moon.




Author’s Note ~ So sorry about the wait! They rejected it because I said that diamonds were mounted into her robes. Oh well, can’t win at everything, now can I? Anywho…

I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter, as I have. We’re almost done people! I am going to be so sad! Well…*sigh*

Review for me, will ya? Thanks everyone!