Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

~The Truth Uncovered~ by psychofreak

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A/N: Since the site seems to be taking a long time in accepting my story. I thought I would give you all a treat and add the next chapter in early! lol. Its just like Christmas! lol. Well hold on for a moment, I have to put the DVD in my DVD player...okay, I see its working! Enjoy!

And now to our featured presentations...



     Mid-November finally rolled around, and midterm exams slowly, steadily, haunted me. I hate this time of year, especially considering this year is N.E.W.T. s, and I still had no clue what I’ve been learning. Luckily there was Hermione and sometimes if not Hermione, than Lucy or Krystel”would help me out”seeing that both were brilliant, not to mention my good friends. Another thing that also hassled me away from spending, lovely, perfect, sustainable, quality”not quantity”time with Hermione, Quidditch.

“Ron, are in the bathroom?” called Hermione from the common room.

Ron took the toothbrush out of his mouth, “y-e-ah,” spitting out foam and rising his mouth out and toothbrush, from the running faucet.

“You have a letter on the table from Lucy,”

“Thank you,” he said putting his towel on the rack.

“Good morning honey,” she said hearing Ron coming into the room behind her as she put her books in her bag by the couch.

“Morning honey,” he wrapped his arms around her body and gently kissed her shoulder working his way up to the side of her neck.

She gently brushed her hand through his untidy hair, moaning softly, “Ron…we…need…to…meet…the…gang…for…break…fast,” as his hand glided upwards from her stomach.

“I’m…having…a…snack…” he said in between breaths, still passionately kissing her neck as she shivered exhaling slowly. She finally pulled his head upward to kiss his lips, as their kiss intensified.

     I slowly turned Hermione around so that her chest touched mine, slowly dropping my hands down again to her waist. We started to get even more intimate as my tongue protruded into her mouth. She didn’t pull away, or deny the feeling as she followed slowly allowing me to play with hers. Her arms found its way around my neck, as my hands dropped below her waist.

     Without warning, I slowly lifted her up, her legs began to wrap around my hips, still passionately kissing. I opened my eyes; the table was only a few feet away, as I made my way there with her body dangled in my arms. I placed her gently on the table. She didn’t pause to ponder but continued to kiss as her hand dropped from around my neck to loosen my tie. Since she unbuttoned the top portion of my shirt, I started to unbutton her top, but had trouble doing so. So her hands finally wondered my bare chest, leaving me to finish hers, but her hands got in the way as she started to undo herself.

     Finally revealing her luscious breast for my touching, I moved my lips to her neck again slowly and softly making my way down to her chest as she slowly leaned back. Leaning forward, connecting my lips to her body, my hand held her back slowly laying her on the table. My other hand gently touched her knee, brushing my fingertips making my way up to her thighs…


Pounding came from the portrait, “Ron, Hermione. Are you guys ready?” called someone from the outside of the portrait.

“Go… away,” cried Ron softly putting his head on Hermione’s chest as she patted his head. He lifted off her mad that someone had to ruin the moment.

Hermione just laid there with a smile, “I guess we should go,” as she began to button her shirt.

He lifted her up and helped her off the table, “curse the timing you cruel world,” as he began buttoning his shirt and fixing his tie.

“Ron stop it, are you ready,” as she put her hair up into a bun, “wait come here.” She fixed his wild hair and wiped his mouth.

“Thanks,” he said leaning down for a kiss. Both grabbed their bags and walked to the portrait and pushed it open to reveal the disturbers. Harry, Ginny, Neville, Krystel, and Lucy were outside waiting.

“Finally, were hungry you know,” said Ginny with her hands on her hips.

“Ginny, you know you’re scaring me whenever you do that pose,” Harry teased. “You’re acting more and more like your Mum.” She gave him a slap on the arm, as everyone laughed.

“So what took you both so long,” said Lucy, as they walked to the Great Hall.

“We were reading on the table,” said Ron, giving a smile to Hermione as she took her hand into his.

“Oh, do you have that Quidditch book you borrowed?”

“Er, I think I left that in my room by accident, sorry,” he said scratching behind his neck.

“It’s alright,” she shrugged.

“Hey, if you come by Quidditch practice today I’ll give it to you,” he offered.

“Sure,” as they walked into the Great Hall.

     Since Halloween Lucy became very close to our gang. She seems to find time to fit everyone’s needs, like Hermione with her essays, Neville and Krystel with their Herbology, and Harry, Ginny and I with Quidditch. Since then all of us have been getting letters from her as a reminder for things we borrowed or revised essays, I couldn’t find fault in her, she seemed to have a little bit of all of Hermione’s brains, Harry’s love for Quidditch, Krystel’s charm, Ginny’s smile, and Neville’s interest in abnormal species.

     A white blanket finally covered the grounds of Hogwarts as December stood in the air. In two weeks, we’ll be able to go home for winter holiday. Quidditch and school became less bearable after our midterms. My new found feelings for Hermione deepened. I found different ways to spend time with her.


     Two days ago, I found her sitting at a table in the library. She sat there writing a research paper on a type of plant that has thorns; put grows a type of fruit that helps with scars. I didn’t want to interrupt her, so I sat next to her and took out my books and began to do my homework.

     She took a quick glance at me, and continued writing and flipping through the pages. After a few minutes of silence and no interaction, I decided to break the mute between us. I placed my quill on the table and turned the page to my potions book, and placed my other hand on my lap. She looked over at me again as I gave a pleasant smile, and received one in return. I flipped the page, which showed an antidote potion for rabies, as I rested my hand on her knee. I took a look at her, she still kept writing her paper.

     So as I massaged her thigh gently slowly creeping up under her skirt. Her hand finally came down and pushed my hand to her knee, while continuing on her paper. So after a seconds of still motion, I decided to wonder again, but this time she grabbed my and entwined her hand into mine. I looked at her as she laid our hands on her lap; she just gave me an innocent smile and a peck on the cheek, and went back to her work.



“Asher! Try and do a spinning dive to dodge the obstacles,” shouted Harry to Asher, who kept getting hit by flying objects half his size, “try and tuck your elbows in to get more wind resistance.”

Harry started sending more objects on to the field, so that the Chasers could dodge them on their way towards the goal. “Come on Penny lets see if you can get pass Ron!” shouted Harry hovering on his broom, watching his teammates fly through the obstacle.

“Yeah, come on Penny, you can do it,” Ron said sarcastically, watching her soar through the obstacles effortlessly. She threw the Quaffle into the air above her and did a downward dive hitting the Quaffle with the end of her broom allowing it to soar towards Ron.

“I got, I got…”he said racing to the first post to block the Quaffle, “I got it!” He held the Quaffle in the air, as he saw Penny disappointed. So he flew down to her. “Penny,”

“Yup,” she said not looking at him, as he handed her the Quaffle. “Next time I’m going to get passed you.”

“Well that was a good shot, maybe you should try rotating your broom sideways a little in that dive so that the Quaffle spins faster, because its hard to catch if its spinning,” as she took the Quaffle from him.

“Want to have another go at it,” she suggested, tossing the Quaffle back and forth in her hands, raising her eyebrow.

“Sure, Harry. Penny wants to go again,” he said to Harry who gave him a nod and motioned Penny to jump back in line.

     If she gets passed me, I’m screwed. I shouldn’t have told her that, maybe if she gets passed me, I don’t know what I would do. Harry blew his whistle and Penny took off coming towards me. She had a look of determination on her face and she dodge ever object, flying faster and faster to me. Oh, no here she comes. She made a fake shot to right by lifting her arm ready to throw but instead switched and tossed it up to the left, doing a downward dive.

     Again the Quaffle connected with the end of her broom as it began hurling towards the third post, I flew fast to catch that Quaffle it was mine, but before I reached it, I could see it spinning wildly, so it would be hard to catch it, so the only thing I could think of reaching out for it with one hand. As my finger barely touching the Quaffle, I pushed it forward and it hit the inside of the goal post but it bounced off and didn’t go in. I flew down to get the Quaffle, and threw it back to Penny.


“That was close,” he shouted, watching her catch the Quaffle.

“I thought I had you,”

“Well may be next time,” she gave him a nod and she flew off to Ginny and Asher.

“Ron,” called Hermione from the stands. Ron flew down to greet her.

“Hi honey,” touching down on the stands. “What are you doing here,” giving her a kiss.

“Well I just wanted to come and watch the rest of your practice; you should lighten up a bit you know,”

“Why,” he said, confused.

“Because you’re not giving them enough confidence when they score against you,”

“True, but what if I do lighten up, will it make them feel any better knowing that they scored because I was to lazy or just feeling sorry for them by letting them get by me,” he suggested, which made her think about his suggestion.

“Well no, I never thought of it that way. So when did you become and expert in psychology,” giving him a playful shove.

“I guess from you,” as he leaned down to kiss her.

“I must be a good teacher than,” as they kissed again.

“Okay guys can you stop kissing, were not done with practice,” shouted Harry hovering in the middle of the field.

“I must be off,” as he mounted his broom, but not before giving Hermione one last kiss, “bye.”

“Oh Ron, here this is from Lucy,” she said handing him a letter. He stashed the letter in his uniform.

“Thanks,” he said and he took off.

     Practice an hour later, as Harry dismissed the team to the locker rooms. I stayed back to help Harry put away the equipment; we carried that heavy box to the lockers. My body ached from head to toe, as I slowly slipped my uniform off. The letter from Lucy dropped on the floor; I threw my uniform towards the laundry basket and picked up the letter opening it.


          Ron,

     This is Lucy. Sorry I couldn’t come by Quidditch practice today. I had to review not only my essay but Hermione’s, Neville’s and Harry’s. I was wondering if you could come to the common room to pick up the book that you wanted to borrow, also Hermione’s essay. Thanks.

                    Lucy


     I threw the letter away in the waste basket, and quickly put my robes on. I made my to the castle, still aching from every limb. I said the Gryffindor password and walked into find Lucy sitting at a table writing with piles of books around her.


“Hi Lucy,” he said, Lucy jumped in fright turning around to see who it was.

“Ron, stop creeping up on me like that,” she scanned her parchment frantically, “you’re so lucky I didn’t mess up this paper,” placing the parchment back down.

“Sorry, um…do you have that book that I asked for?”

“Yeah, do you want to come to my room to get it?”

“Okay,” he said puzzled, as he followed her up the stairs to the girl’s dormitory. He followed her to the stairs and muttered an incantation, before she descended up the staircase.

     As we walked up the stairs, my legs started to cramp a bit. Lucy pulled out her wand from her robe and muttered a spell towards her door. She opened the door and led me in.

“I had to take off the spell from my room so you could come in,” as she headed towards her closet searching for the book.

“Oh,” he said, but slightly feeling out of place being in the room with her.

     She finally came out of her closet holding a brand new book that was thick and huge. She handed the book to me as I just looked at it. The book felt smooth with its leather bound cover and it seemed from the look of it that it was opened only once.

“Thank you,” he said, scanning the outside of the book.

“Look inside,” she suggested.

     I opened the cover of the book, it had a note:


          Ron,

     Happy Christmas! Hope you like this book, it took me a while to get it, but I know you’ll enjoy reading it. I have a surprise inside, I hope you like it, my dad and brother got it for me.

                    Lucy


     I read the title of the book, “Quidditch Hall of Fame: Players and Teams”. I flipped to the “Chudley Cannons” page, I froze in awe with my jaw hanging open in unbelief of what I'm looking at.


“This page has…has…their autograph,” he said in shock looking at the pictures moving and reading his name and a small message to him.

“I wanted it to be a surprise for you, since you’ll be going home this week for winter holiday, so I decided to give it to you early,” she said with a glowing smile on her face, happy that he liked the book. “Do you like it?”

“Like it, I love it,” as he closed the book and walked towards her giving her a hug, “Thank you so much, I’m stunned, this is a great gift.”

“I knew you’d like it,” as she looked up at him, his arms still wrapped around her. “I have one more surprise to give you,” her heel lifted off the floor and pulled his robes down towards her.

     She kissed me, I didn’t pull away from it, and I just stood there frozen. Then shutting my eyes, I started to get into this kiss. I wrapped my arms closer around her body so that she could lean against me, allowing me to dropping my book on the floor. A second or two passed through my mind blankly. My body stopped aching from head to toe, and then it hit me. Hermione! I pulled away from her, with a confused look of what just happened. I walked over to her bed slowly and sat down still confused of the situation.

“I’m sorry…I don’t know what happen to me there,” he said placing his hands on his knees looking away from her.

He felt someone touching his shoulder and turned to look, “I do…I’ve been in love with you for a long time Ron,” as she leaned in again to kiss him. He pulled away again from the kiss.

“This can’t be happening,” as he stood up from her bed.

“Why,” as she reached for his arm.

He turned around, with a serious look on his face, “Because I’m with Hermione, she’s my girlfriend and I can’t do this to her.”

“But I thought you liked me, how you ask me for things and help,” she pleaded, gazing into his eyes.

“Yeah, but that was because you were my friend. I thought you were with Rob?”

“I am still dating him, its not like we have anything going between us,” she said feeling gloom.

“So why do you want me when you have him?” He wondered why the change from Ron to him.

“I don’t know, I just fell in love with you from the first time I saw you,” she said grinning/

He fell stunned at her remark, and stood up slowly, “I…I have to go. Hermione is waiting up for me, I’m sorry,” as he grabbed his book from the floor and stormed out of her room running down the stairs.

“Hey Ron, where you going?” called Neville who was sitting by the fire with Harry, Ginny and Krystel, Ron ignored the call and continued to run out of the common room.

     I ran as fast as my tired, aching legs would carry me to my common room. While running through the halls, my mind raced as what to say to Hermione. Should I tell what happen to me, that Lucy kissed me and I kissed her back? Or should I just not tell her and hope that Lucy doesn’t bring this up? But what if I don’t tell her and for some reason she finds out from someone, will she kill me? Hurt me? Torture me? And if I do end up telling her, what will she do, hurt me and Lucy? Or worst, break up with me…

     My mind raced with more questions and assumptions flooding in and out with pros and cons of this situation. I finally reached the portrait of Snuffles as I let myself in. Hermione sat peacefully at the table scribbling on parchment. I didn’t want to bother her, seeing her there with no worry or guilt for what I just did, clueless to the situation that happened less than 10 minutes ago. I braved myself by taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly as I became nervous. Hermione got up from her chair to stretch as I walked towards her.


“Hermione,”

“Oh, hi honey,” she said startled, as she walked to him. She tipped-toed to give him a kiss, as his face turned to the side, kissing his cheek. “What is it Ron?” feeling worried, while he just stared at the ground.

“Nothing,” he lied, feeling guilty.

“Ron there’s something wrong, I know you…please tell me,” she said lifting his chin so that she looked in his eyes.

He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly shaking his mouth opened and words slowly fell out, “Lucy…Lucy. She kissed me,” as his head dropped back down. Her hands flew to cover her mouth; she just stood there in shock. Stunned by what she just heard.

"She did what?" she said growing angrier by his reply.

"She kissed me," he said feeling terribly scared by her reaction as she just looked down at the ground calmly.

"Ron, where is she?" she said coolly, trying not to feel angry.

"Um...I think she should be in the Gryffindor Common Room with Harry and the rest of them...I think..."he trailed off scratching behind his neck.

"Good," she said, as she ran passed Ron leaving him confused.

      Hermione took off out of the common room, as a thought occured to me...where was she going...and then it hit me, as I raced after her. I hope she knows what she's doing...I ran down the flights of stairs and down a hallway hoping to find Hermione still running before she did something drastic. I turned the corner leading the the Gryffindor Common Room I spotted her saying the password to the 'Fat Lady', allowing the portrait to swing open. I quickened my pace to catch her, and slid thru the portrait before it closed and made my way in the common room to find Hermione scanning the common room.

"Hermione," he said catching his breath, "what are you doing in here?"

"Honey, right now is not the time," she said, looking around the room like a hawk, until her eyes found what she was looking for, "You!"

"Who" he said, as she walked towards Harry, Ginny, Neville, Krystel, and Lucy, sitting on the armchairs by the fireplace.

"Hi Hermione," said Neville looking upfrom his Herbology Magazine, "what are you doing here?"

"You," she said briskly to Lucy, who looked up from her essay and stood in horror dropping her books from her lap.

"Oh shoot," Lucy said, trying to back away from Hermione's approach on her.

Hermione drew closer to her as she whipped out her wand and pointed it at Lucy's face, "What the hell gives you the right to kiss my boyfriend," she demanded.

"Hermione what's going on?" Ginny asked, feeling awkward and scared at what might occur next.

Students in the common room stopped what they were doing, as the attention changed towards Hermione and Lucy's situation.

"I'm going to say it again," said Hermione feeling more angry, "why did you kiss my boyfriend?"

Lucy hesistated to speak, as she gave a brief gulp and spoke, "the question is Hermione...why did your boyfriend kiss me back?" as a smirk came across her face.

"What?" she said turning her focus from Lucy to Ron, who just stood there in dumbstruck.

"Besides, I think he liked it," she said feeling braver as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"That's it you've gone to far," she said getting intensely angrier. "I'm going to do this the muggle way," as she tossed her wand to Ron, who caught it feeling scared at what she might do next.

Hermione quickly punched Lucy in squarely at her right eye with her fist as she fell to the ground. But Hermione didn't stop there as she hovered over her as started to punch madly at her.

     A cry of, "Fight" screamed thru the common room as students gathered around to watch Hermione beat upon Lucy. Colin's camera kept flashing up a storm as Hermione and Lucy started to roll around on the ground pulling and tugging at each other. I just stood there shocked that she would do something like this, taking matters into her own hands.

"Ron," said Harry giving him slap in the arm, "do something before a Professor McGonagall comes in here."

Ron looked at Harry as smiled then looked back at Hermione who gave Lucy a backhanded slap in the face, "Go Honey Go!" as his hand shook with excitement.

"Ron!" Ginny said furious at him for not stopping this mayhem, "break them up!"

"Why Hermione's winning," he said to Ginny who gave him a death stare, as he walked over to the girls rolling over on the floor. "I think that's enough," as he picked up Hermione effortlessly from on top of Lucy, trying to get a last slap out of her before she was out of reach.

Harry helped Lucy up from the ground, "I think we should get you to Madam Pomphrey, to get cleaned up," suggested Harry looking at the cuts and red marks on Lucy's face.

"Ron, let me go," screamed Hermione trying to pull away from Ron's grasp, "I want to kick her..."

Ron threw her over his left shoulder, "now...now...Honey, we don't want you getting a bad reputation now do we," he said, readjusting her on his shoulder.

She started to wiggle her self off of him, "Ron, I swear if you don't let me down, I'm going to kick your..."

"Now...now...Honey," he said coolly, "we don't want another scene now do we."

"Ron, I'm going to take Lucy to the Hospital Wing, I suggest you take Hermione back to your common room so she can cool off," Harry suggested, as he helped Lucy out of the common room.

Hermione eyed Lucy as she walked away from her, "That's right, walk way you freaking sl..."

But was cut off by Ron re-adjusting her again, "You know Honey, this mean and anger side of you is really turning me on," he said turning his head bumping his face into her butt.

"Ron can you put me down, because if your face touches my butt one more time, I'm going to have kick your..."

Slap!

"I can't believe you slapped my butt you freaking prevert," she screamed at him.

"Hey, everyone the shows over now get back to your studies," said Ron to all the students, who walked away sadly that the excitement was over. "I'm taking you back to the common room, so that I can throw you into the pool to cool off,"

"Hey, if you throw me into the pool. I'm going to drag you in also," she snapped.

"Gladly," he said, walking out of the Gryffindor common room with Hermione still on his shoulder.

A/N: Aren't I a great writer...to put in a chick fight scene! I know I'm not a good writer to write Kunfu Figting scenes, but at least it was cool...don't you think! Well leave me a review...because its only getting better and better! lol.

Advertisement: Please read the following FF's...they are worthy enough to be on my Fav's and to be advertised. Which makes it worthy to read, because if you love my story...you'll garuantee love their story:

Reaching Beyond Fear by FantasyFanatic