Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

~The Truth Uncovered~ by psychofreak

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A/N: Here's the rest...hopefully not to long...I have a life too! LOL...well not really, but you get the picture!


     The carriages full of laughter, but some interested in other thing, creeped closer to the castle. Time seemed to stand still. When the carriages stopped in front of the castle, students spilled out laughing and talking loudly about their day at Hogsmeade, but for people like me. I didn't want to leave.

"Ron and Hermione," called Ginny from outside of the carriage watching her brother, continuously kissing Hermione. "Everyone left and you're the only ones in the carriages. Hurry up before the carriages take you with them."

"Hello guys, you can do that later," insisted Neville, shaking his head at them.

Ron and Hermione broke apart slowly looking at each other, "I guess we should go," whispered Hermione as her forehead rested on his.

"Sure," Ron said, giving her another quick kiss before exiting the carriage.

"Its about time," teased Harry, "I thought I would have to throw you out of the carriage if the both of you continued to go at it for another minute," giving Ron punch in the arm.

"I think you almost had too," Ron replied, rubbing his arm.

“So what do you all want to do now?” asked Krystel looking at Neville, “come here you still have some more lipstick on your face,” as she wiped it off with her fingertips.

“Thanks sweety,” Neville said giving her a kiss.

“Well I have to go to the library and finish an essay,” Hermione said, they walked into the castle.

“Hermione can I go with you, I have to finish my Potions essay,” said Ginny, who then looked at Krystel, “Krystel you want to come too?”

“Sure,” Krystel responded, “Neville I’ll see you later okay,” as she gave him a quick kiss.

“Why are you ladies running off again?” Harry asked, with a confused look on his face.

“Yeah, what’s your hurry to do homework? Classes aren’t till Monday,” Ron finished, looking at Hermione who had a pout look on her face.

“Don’t worry we’ll meet you guys in the Great Hall for dinner,” said Hermione as she gave Ron a quick kiss and walked away leaving him standing in the middle of the hallway with Harry and Neville.

“Bye boys, see you later,” said Ginny leaving Harry.

The guys shook their heads and wondered why they were leaving so fast, and then Harry spoke, “you think their up to something?”

“Yup,” said Ron and Neville.

“Come on guys you can help me find Peeves,” said Neville as they walked down the hall.

“Okay, but after can we go to the Quidditch field. I want to put away my stuff,” said Harry.

     We left to find Peeves, which didn’t take that long because we found him throwing water balloons at couples kissing in the hallway or in the courtyard. After we dropped off the bag that Neville bought him, and he took it willingly and happily soaring off, trying to find a few idiotic Slytherins to pull it on. We walked to our locker room so that Harry and I could put away our supplies that we bought.

“Hey Harry you want to teach Neville here how to fly?” questoined Ron giving Neville a pat on the back, as he gave Ron an uneasy smile and started to look pale.

“Ron, stop being so mean,” said Harry putting his kit in his locker.

“Why not, no one’s here even though there’s a Quidditch game tomorrow,” said Ron taking his hand off Neville and walked up to Harry to whisper something in his ear, “it would be fun!”

Harry shook his head in his locker and turned around to look at the nervously frustrated Neville, “Neville you want to go for a flying lesson?”

“Are you serious?” Neville questioned in a hoarse tone.

“Yeah, why?” Ron insisted.

“No reason, don’t want to. I’ll watch you guys fly if you want to go flying,” Nevilled spoke calmly.

“No Neville we want you to come flying with us, I’ll even coach you on it,” Harry reassured him.

“Well, no thanks. I guess I’m not meant to be a flyer, and besides I’m happy for the way this year has been turning out, nothing horrible has happened to me, and I’m fine with that,” Neville said and took a seat on a bench.

“Well if you don’t want to that’s okay Neville,” said Ron.

“But if you ever wanted to, you can. Its not like we’re pressuring you to fly, but if you don’t want to you don’t have to,” said Harry calmly.

“Yeah, because if he wanted to, that would be cool, but it just that he doesn’t want to and who’s pressuring him to,”

“Right so if someone wanted to, but didn’t want to because he’s afraid that if he did do, that something bad might happen to him if he did do,”

“But it’s okay that he didn’t want to because he knows he wants to, to make himself get over his fear of having to…”

“Fine, I’ll go and fly with you guys,” Neville yelled at them as a smile came on their faces, “but I’ll tell you this, if I get hurt, I’m telling the girls about our plan and then everyone will suffer because I’ll be suffering again in the hospital wing, got it,” looking angrily at them.

“Got it!”

     So we took Neville on his second flying lesson. Harry took out my old Cleansweep to let Neville use. Harry first taught him the basics as Neville stood there looking quite pale, but after Neville learned how to hover and then touch back down, Harry and I both knew that Neville started to get over his fear of flying. So for the next three hours we stayed on the field flying around, trying to show Neville simple types of aerial stunts.

“Neville, come on. We have to get ready for tonight,” yelled Harry to Neville who did a loop on his broom.

“Man I don’t know what I was missing, all these years,” said Neville as he flew towards Harry and Ron hovering on their brooms.

“Well glad you enjoy flying, but we have to go and get ready,” said Ron as he flew back to the ground, and touched down.

     We walked back to the locker room to put Neville’s broom away, and then walked back to the castle talking about our plans to finalize it in our minds. I left Harry and Neville, as I walked to my common room.

     When I walked through the portrait I called for Hermione, put there wasn’t any answer. So I looked in the bathroom and knocked on her door, which for some odd reason, I found it open. I continued to call for her, but there wasn’t any answer as I smile came upon my face. I walked over to her desk and wrote a letter to her to meet me downstairs at six ‘o clock. I placed the letter on her bed and grabbed a flower from her bouquet she left on her desk to place as a weight. I walked to my room to grab my things to take a shower.

     When I finished, I walked over to my dresser to pull two vials out of the container and placed it on my bed, as I grabbed green short sleeve seersucker shirt with a plain white shirt and tan shade slack pants, and my black dress shoes. I checked myself in the mirror, looking to tame my hair again with gel and comb. I checked my shirt whether to leave it opened or buttoned up a little, so I decided to button the last three and leave the rest open. I grabbed the two vials and placed them in my pocket and tapped it to make sure it was there, and then I walked over to my desk to grab a pebble and my broom, and walk down stairs to wait for Hermione.

     When I arrived down stairs, I sat on the couch waiting for Hermione to come down. I glanced at the burning flames in the fire place as my mind seemed to wander as the flames danced, and then my mind broke from its hypnosis as the chiming of the clock struck six. I stood up and turned around a smile appeared on my face as I saw Hermione walk down the stairs wearing denim jeans skirt with white spaghetti strap shirt on the inside of her green three-quarter sleeve shirt which seemed to be closed by only two buttons. She wore a strapless white heeled sandal and had her hair up in a bun as her bangs were twirled in curls.


Ron walked up to Hermione from behind the couch, he pulled out his wand and muttered a spell at the pebble in his hand making transform into a red long stem rose, “You look beautiful tonight,” he said handing her the rose.

“Thank you,” Hermione said taking the rose from him, “you look handsome as well,” she smiled.

“Are you ready to go to dinner, honey,” he said as he took his arm and walked over to the windowsill to open it.

“Ron, where exactly are we going? The Great Hall is that way,” she said confused.

Ron called for his broom with his wand, “we are going some place else for dinner,” he said catching his broom. “Are you ready?” He mounted on his broom.

She didn’t question but just proceeded to follow him as she sat on the broom behind him with her two legs on one side, “so where are we going?” wrapping her arms around his waist.

“It’s a surprise,” he said kicking off from the floor and flew out the window. The wind carried them across the school grounds and towards the lake to watch the remanding sunset glistening off the water as the sky grew orange and purple.

     We flew over to the Quidditch field and landed by a table with lit candles floating in mid air around the table. There was a small table where a pitcher of juice and champagne glasses, on the same table there was a small recorder playing soft music. The plates of food were already on the table as steam from the food rose in the air. I placed my broom on the ground and walked over to the table pulling out a chair to sit Hermione in.

“Thank you honey,” she said as she sat down grabbing her napkin and placed it on her lap.

“I’ll be back, I’m going to get the drinks,” he said pulling out the vials from his pocket behind her and walked over to a pitcher of juice and poured some into two glasses, and then opened the vials and poured one in each glass. He swished it around, trying not to let any juice slip out, and walked over to a smiling Hermione.

She reached out for her glass, “thank you honey,” she said taking it as he sat down.

“You’re welcome,” he said shifting in his seat towards the table, “Happy Valentine’s Day Hermione,” lifting his glass.

“Happy Valentine’s Day Ron,” she said as they tapped their glasses making a cling sound, and took a sip of their drink.

     As we sat and ate a wonderful meal that Dobby and Winky made for us, I would glance over at her as she smiled blushing at me then looked back down, cutting into her food. We talked and ate, at times we talked about what we were going to do when we finish school, also about the N.E.W.T.s coming up soon and discussed what type of problems and situations might be on the test. After we finished eating and I drank the rest of my juice. I watched Hermione finish hers also, and I smiled widely and laughed to myself.

“What’s wrong Ron?” she said placing her glass down on the table, staring at him laughing.

“Nothing,” as he stopped laughing and cleared his throat, “Hermione do you want to dance?” as he moved his chair to stand up.

He walked over to her side of the table, “I love too,” she said taking his hand as she pushed her chair back and stood holding his hand.

Ron walked her a few feet away from the table, as he grabbed her left hand with his right and placed his left hand on her waist as she placed her right hand on his shoulder. He smiled at her as she also did in return, after a few rocks and spins, he then let go of her waist and slipped his hand into his pocket.

“Hermione I have something to give you,” Ron said pulling out a little jewelry case from his pocket.

“You didn’t have to get me anything,” she said letting go of him and took the jewelry case from him and opened it gasping, “Ron this is so beautiful,” looking what’s inside the case.

“I knew you’d love it,” he said taking it from her, “may I put it on you,” as she nodded. He took out the gold necklace with a small diamond pendent in the middle.

He walked behind her and hooked the necklace around her neck as she touched it softly, admiring it on herself. “This is so wonderful,” she told him.

He wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear, “I knew you’d like it, it was suppose to be your Christmas gift, but you sent it back to me remember.”

“Yeah, I’m so sorry about that,” she said bitterly, dropping her hand from her chest.

He bent down and kissed the side of her neck, “forget about it, that was in the past, and all we have is the future,” he said softly into her ear. He could see a smile come upon her face, in the corner of his eyes, as he hugged her tighter.

“I love you,” she said to him and leaned her head upon his shoulder.

“You better,” he said slightly chuckling, he grabbed her hand and spun her out and pulled her back in closer to him, “I love you too,” and kissed her forehead.

     Hermione tip-toed and pulled my head down as I leaned down to kiss her soft moist lips. With our lips contacting in bliss and pleasure, I pulled her closer to me so that she didn’t have to reach. I broke from her gazing into her sparkling eyes from the moonlight, as my being with her made me feel wonderful and amazing. I felt this night could only get better and better.

“Ron you want to go back,” she said wrapping her arms tighter around my neck, “I have a surprise for you,” with her voice sounding seductive.

“Really,” he teased with a surprise look, still embracing her.

“Come on, I think it’s my turn to be in the front,” letting go of him and walked over to the broom on the ground.

She swung her leg over the broom and hovered for a second as Ron came over, “I guess you’re getting really good at this,” as he jumped on the broom to sit.

Hermione kicked off the ground as they flew in the air slowly making their way back to the common room. As they flew, Ron couldn’t help but bring his hands to her stomach and touch her innocently around her skirt line as he heard her laugh. Ron moved her hair from the back of her neck as he began to place soft kisses and working towards the side of her neck.

     I could hear let out soft moans as we began to get closer to the common room. Hermione flew into the common room and touched down. I walked over to the window and closed it shut, as she placed the broom over on the table.

“Wait here,” she said with a sly grin, “I’ll be back shortly,” slowly walking away, taunting him with her walk.

“Hurry honey,” he teased.

     I walked over to the front of the couch and carried the small table in front of it to the big table, clearing the floor. I pulled out my wand and levitated the pillows on the couch and from my room to come down on to the floor. I also called my comforter from my room to come down stairs. I made the floor in front of the fireplace look comfortable as I sat on the couch taking off my shoes and socks, and placed them on the side of the couch. I stared into the fire waiting for her, and then I heard footsteps coming down from behind me.

     I stood up to find Hermione in a baby blue chemise walking down the stairs bare foot. I could tell from her smile she was happy, but her body language gave her away of being scared or nervous. Her body seemed to arouse me and my senses as I felt nervous and excited all at once. I guess she was in that clothing store that I saw her in at Hogsmeade; I guess Ginny and Krystel were with her buying something for themselves none the less. My gazed dropped to her hands, as one seem to be holding something while her other hand hang open.


She walked up to him and gave him a light kiss, “Ron, I was wondering if you could take this before we go any further,” as she opened her closed fist to reveal two bottles, of the potion that looked similar to the ones he made earlier in the day.

He picked one up and looked at it closer, as she bit her lower lip waiting for a response, he placed the vial back in her palm, as a look of disapproval shown on her face, “I don’t need to take it, I already did.”

She had a puzzled look, “You did?” closing her fist with the vials in it.

“Yup, and sorry but you took it too,” he said with a slight grin.

“What do you mean that I took it,” she responded, feeling sort of confused.

“I put the potion in your drinks,” he said calmly, “I hope you’re not mad.”

She smiled and nodded, “so that’s why we drank juice instead of champagne or something,” coming to realization.

“Yeah, are you mad,” he said taking her into his arms.

“No not that much, just wish you should have told me, so that I didn’t have to make this potion,” she said tossing it on the couch. “So when did you make the potion?” placing her arms on his shoulder.

“Harry, Neville and I made the potion this morning,” he said with a sly grin, “Why did you three leave off to the library to make the potion? Well don’t worry about the potion, just think about how much fun we can have now, since we have more,” as he raised his eyebrows.

She had a evil grin on her face as she smiled widely, “oh really,” she kissed him softly, “I guess we all had the same idea.”

“I guess you're right,” as he leaned down to kiss her.

     Our kiss grew more deeply and passionately as I guided Hermione walking backwards towards the front of the fireplace. I still continued to kiss her softly touching her body as my hands slid up and down her silky gown. Her hands dropped from my neck and began to open my buttons of my shirt, as she finished undoing my shirt I pulled it off of me and flew it towards the couch as her hands moved down towards my belt on my pants.

     I started to giggle and smile in between kisses as the buckle came off, and the button was undone. I pushed off my pants revealing my briefs and kicked my legs out of the pants frantically and with out tripping. She started to pull off my shirt, as her fingertips touched my side, sliding up towards my chest, as I finally got out of my pants and threw the shirt over my head revealing my bare masculine body. She gazed at my chest as her hands fell unknown to my body. I pulled her towards me as I began to kiss her quivering lips again and slowly bending her to lie on the floor.

     I lay next to her on my side, still kissing her lips as my hand began to wander from her waist down to her thigh. My hand crept slowly towards her leg as she began to moan softly from my touch, as I slid my hand under her gown till I felt her undergarment, which felt like a piece of string, I began to pull slowly on it as she shifted her hips so that it would be easier to fall off. I broke from the kiss. I relaxed my hand with my elbow touching the floor, looking down at her feet as I slipping her garment off her feet and dangled it in the air as she let out a giggle and pushed my elbow away as my head collapsed on my arm. She let out a laugh and pulled my arm as my body dragged on her body. I laughed also and shifted my body more to relax on top of her.


Hermione broke from their lust, “you sure you want to do this?” she asked, quivering a little looking deeply into his eyes.

“Yes, but if you don’t want to I’ll wait for you to be ready,” he said gazing into her eyes hoping to find an answer.

“I think I’m ready,” she said calmly taking in a deep breath and letting it go slowly, her heart began to race speedily.

“I love you Hermione,” he said as he could feel her slowly calming down.

“You better,” she said with a smile and placed her arms under his arm and touched the back of his shoulder, pulling him down for a kiss.


A/N: Awe...that was so romantic! Tear...well if you wanted to read more about the whole erotic love scene...please find a Rated-R story...I already labeled it PG-13 and I'm sticking by it! Sorry if you wanted more details...but I don't want to rock the boat that way! LOL...I'll continue with more on January 16, 2005. I need a break, I'm writing a new ficlet which should be up soon. So back off! LOL...chillax for a day or two, and I'll be back! SUFFER till I return!!