Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

~The Truth Uncovered~ by psychofreak

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A/N: Here I am, and even though I didn't get a lot of reviews, just because I love feedback. I'll just post up the next chapter. Sad to say, I'm in a countdown stage...


     The sunlight pierced through the stain glass windows, which blinded my eyes that awoke me from a dreamless sleep. I opened my eyes and saw myself still lying on the floor with a blanket covering the lower half of my body, as I placed my right hand behind me head.

     I looked over to the left as I felt Hermione’s hand graze across my chest as she moved her head up on my shoulder as I placed my arm on her back. I watched as she slept, how peaceful and calm she looked. I kissed the top of her head, as she made a soft moan awakening, as she blinked looking at me placing her chin on my chest.


“Morning,” she said half awake and half asleep.

“Morning,” he said looking at her.

“How long have you been up?”

“Not that long,”

“Well I’m going to take a shower,” sliding away off him and stood up to walk to the bathroom, wrapping herself in a sheet. She paused at the doorway of the bathroom, “are you coming?”

     She didn’t have to tell me twice, as I jumped up from the floor, wrapped in the other sheet and walked into the bathroom to find her inside the shower with the water on. I could see her image of her shadow outlining the curtain as I walked up to it and peeked inside as she grabbed my arm to come in.


     I walked up to my room after the shower and got dressed with a pair of jeans and a black pearl button shirt. I quickly put on my shoes and grabbed my wand downstairs, and then sat waiting for Hermione. She walked down wearing fitted black shirt with Capri jeans and tennis shoes. We walked out of the common room with our hands entwined and made our way towards the Great Hall, until I broke the silence.


“So you three made the potion yesterday?” he asked, glancing down at her.

“Yeah, I told you last night,” she said sounding irritated. “Why?”

“It’s just the thought,” he said stuttering and trying to find the words as he stopped walking, “that means...Harry and Ginny had sex?” his voice softened.

“Duh,” making a vague expression, “oh course they did, why you think you guys wanted to make the potion.”

“To do the same thing, but she’s a year younger than him, even me for that matter...”

“And you're only figuring this out, wow Ron, you’ve really lost it,” she said placing her hand on her cheek, looking surprised. “I guess all those Arithmancy classes finally kicked in,” she teased.

“Hey,” feeling a bit taken my that remark, “well it just dawned on me, that she lost her virginity a year younger than me, and I just finally wondered, why we didn’t do this last year,” as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

“Well I guess we can make up for lost time then,” she said slyly, pulling his chin down towards her to give him a kiss.

“Yeah, may be we can play Quidditch,” he said with a wink.

“You’d love that wouldn’t you,” she said wrapping her arms around his neck.

“Yes, I would but not now, I’m hungry,” he said, letting go of her and grabbed her hand.

     We walked in the Great Hall, we could see the excitement of the students from the Hufflepuff and Slytherin table start to erupt in chaos, as we walked over there to settle down the situation. After confiscating most of the contrabands and handing out enormous threats of detention for any more disorder or mayhem, we gave all the items over to Filch who didn’t seem happy to find so much in his possession but just nodded taking it away in a box. As he left us, we finally walked over to sit with our friends.

“Took you guys long enough to get here, with out that little incident over there,” said Ginny pointing at the rowdy Hufflepuff table as the students surrounded their Quidditch Team.

Harry placed his drink down and gave a questionable smirk at Ron, “so what took you guys so long?” he teased as their friends chuckled.

“Sorry we got caught up with our Head duties,” said Ron coolly as he grabbed a plate of food and started to pile someone his plate.

“Right,” said Neville in a stretched tone, “Head duties?” raising his eyebrow.

“Oh come off it Neville,” said Ron defensively, “you know we have duties that we need to carry out and stuff like what just happened a while of go to be dealt with.”

They both nodded in agreement to his remark, “okay, we get it but tell me this,” said Harry leaning in towards the table, “you’re the only one out of the both us that has a room where we don’t have to go and sneak off to. So did you do it?”

Ron’s face had a surprising grin, “yeah,” he whispered to Harry and Neville, “and I guess you did too because you’re asking me and to be quite honest, Harry how could you? She’s younger than me, so wouldn’t it be fair if you waited till next year or something?”

Neville snorted trying to keep in his outburst by covering his mouth laughing.

“Neville shut up,” said Harry giving Neville an evil glare, “I know you did too didn’t you?” he shot back at him.

He blushed and smiled, “Yeah, I did. I loved every moment of it,” he said boasting.

“Okay I’m happy for you guys, but that’s just sick and wrong. They’re younger than you,” Ron said looking at his friends who just looked puzzled at the moment.

Harry turned away from Ron and looked to the side of him where Ginny was talking and laughing with Hermione and Krystel who moved to join them, “I know it seems odd or weird but I love her,” and then turned to look at Ron, “and she loves me, that’s why we did what we did. I don’t really care about the age, its just the time was right and it felt right also.”

“And you Neville?” asked Ron, with a raised eyebrow.

“I feel the same way,” he said looking over at Krystel, “it’s like there’s more to us now then what will ever be. It’s like she completes me or something,” shrugging his shoulders.

“For some reason that’s how I feel when I’m with Hermione,” Ron said looking at Hermione which she smiled at him and then continued her conversation, with her left hand playing around with her necklace, “I guess it just fits; everything. Even though she is the same age as me, I guess I got a bit jealous at Ginny, that she lost her virginity before me, dealing with age so to speak,” he nodded oddly.

     We continued to talk and eat about what happened to each of us last night, for some reason I felt is was something we’ll never forget. As we talked a few owls flew into the hall and I received three letters. The first one was from Mr. Prather and Harry received one also, the second from Mum and Dad, and the third was from Fred and George. I decided to open the one from Fred and George first, being a bit scared to read what would be in the other too.


          Ron and Ginny,

     Hey Ronnikins and Ginny, this is Fred writing. We just wanted to tell you guys some great news. We’re at the Burrow; we just finished talking to Mum and Dad about our new fiancés. Yup that’s right, we have fiancés, and I guess you both thought we couldn’t get married.

     George is writing now, Fred had to go because Mum called him. Well we are getting married and they’re talking to Mum and Dad at the moment while I’m writing this to the both of you. You both remember Kimberly and Katherine, well yesterday we asked them to marry us and they happily accepted. Their parents are here also talking about the wedding arrangements and everything. Well I hope you both happy for us, and see you both at Graduation.

                    Fred and George


Ron closed the letter, “hey Ginny you have to read this, you wouldn’t believe what’s going to happen to Fred and George,” he said handing the note across the table.

Ginny took the letter with a questionable look on her face and began to read it. She stared at it for a moment then turned wide-eyed and smiled excitingly, “I can’t believe it. Fred and George got engaged to their girlfriends!” screamed Ginny staring at the letter reading it twice and scanning if it was a misprint.

“Weird huh,” said Ron laughing a bit.

“What’s so weird about Fred and George getting engaged?” questioned Krystel who looked at Ron then back at Ginny who still smiled happily.

Neville shook his head, “Sorry Krystel, I blame myself for making you an outsider about this, but Fred and George is what you would call the ‘typical pranksters’ of Hogwarts,” he said making his fingers into quotation marks.

“Yeah Krystel, they would always get into mischief and cause a commotion or pranks on people,” said Hermione placing her fork on her plate.

“A couple of jokers, they were,” added Harry.

“You see it would be un-Fred and George-ish to get married, we would think of it as a joke or prank that they are trying to pull on us,” responded Ron looking over at Ginny with the letter.

“But the weird part about this letter is that, Kim and Kat’s parents showed up at the Burrow and that never happened with Charlie and Bill. They didn’t see the parents of their wives till a week before the wedding, so this must be serious,” said Ginny folding the letter and placing it inside her pocket.

“Very serious,” said Ron shuttering at the thought.

     I guess the other letters I’ll read when I’m at the match. I placed the letters in my pocket, picked up my fork and began eating. When I finished, I looked behind me and I could see the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team start to leave the Great Hall. The Slytherins seem to watch as they left, glaring at each of them. After all the supporter of the Hufflepuff left, I looked over at Malfoy, who just stood up. Parkinson, Goyle, Crabbe, Peters and Kuhn also stood up with him. They walked out of the Hall with Malfoy in the front, and the rest of the Slytherin students seem to trail behind him. I thought Malfoy looked quite stupid, thinking that he’s their leader, I guess everyone else either feared him or just followed him. It was a sad sight to see. Most of the Gryffindor students left before the Hufflepuff, and only a few stayed back to watch that disgusting display by Malfoy and his stupid followers. We stood up to leave as Professor McGonagall stood behind us.

“May I have a word with Mr. Weasley and Mr. Potter,” she said fixing her glasses on the bridge of her nose.

Ron and Harry stood up and walked away from the table giving awkward glances at each other.

Harry leaned over to Ron and whispered, “You know where we’re going?”

“I haven’t got a clue,” Ron whispered back, as they followed Professor McGonagall down the hall.

Professor McGonagall led them towards the gargoyle statue; she stopped in front of it and said, “Butter Melon” as the statue sprung to life rotating clockwise revealing a staircase. “Professor Dumbledore would like to see you two now, go on.”

Ron took a deep gulp and walked up the staircase with Harry behind him. Ron felt scared, “what you think he wants with us now, I don’t remember doing anything wrong,” he said shaking as he continued upward.

“That’s for sure, but he wants to speak with us, so I guess it’s important,” he said as they stood in front of the door way. The dark oak wooden door opened to Professor Dumbledore’s office.

I looked inside the office and found Professor Dumbledore sitting at his desk with a cup of tea in his hand. My parents were there also sipping tea with him, and then my gaze changed to Mr. Prather sitting next to my parents. I felt confused and awkward at the moment. Professor Dumbledore placed his cup and saucer down on this desk, and then stood up.

“Come in, please,” he said, he pulled out his wand and conjured to chairs to sit next to Mr. Weasley. “Have a seat, we have much to talk about and I know your anxious to watch today’s match,” as they took a seat.


“Ron, Harry what took you guys so long,” called Neville from Gryffindor stands motioning Harry and Ron to where he was.

Ron and Harry squeezed between students, prying their way towards their friends, “We had to talk to Dumbledore,” yelled Ron through the roaring crowd of the Quidditch match.

“What was that?” asked Neville as Ron and Harry finally came towards him.

“We talked to Dumbledore,” said Harry yelling over the crowd into Neville’s ear, “We’ll talk about it later, what’s the score?”

“Hufflepuff is in the lead by thirty points,” said Neville as the crowd dimmed, “but there was a rumor going around that both teams might extended the scores and take forever to catch the Snitch so that would beat Gryffindor for the Quidditch cup.”

Harry and Ron’s face dropped from what just Neville said, and Harry grew furious, “no they wouldn’t do that, that’s just sick and stupid,” he yelled and slammed his fist on the railing.

“I swear they won’t do that, they can’t…isn’t that cheating,” protested Ron.

“Nope, they can do that. Damn it, I thought we had the Quidditch cup in our grasp, look at them, they’re doing nothing,” said Harry pointing at Draco Malfoy and Brandon Wong who just hovered on their brooms as the Snitch flew in front of them and zoomed out of sight but no one chased after the Snitch.

“You better move you stupid, mental white ferret!” Ron yelled at Draco Malfoy who just put on an evil smirk and continued to hover on his broom.

“I can’t believe they would pull something like this,” said Harry as his temper grew even more. He just stood there angry, as the Hufflepuff team scored another point.

Ron just shook his head at this game which was turning into a disaster, as Hermione came over to the side of him, “hey guys, how was the meeting?” as she placed her arm around Ron’s back.

“It was good, I’ll talk to you later about it, but right now Harry and I are pissed at how this game is going,” said Ron trying to calm his temper by taking in a few breaths.

“Hey, I know its like this game was set up for a reason, and that each of them planned it to end up this way,” replied Hermione as the Slytherin team scored a point, leading the game now one hundred ten to seventy with Hufflepuff in the lead.

“Hermione do you know anything about the Seeker from the Hufflepuff team, Brandon Wong?” questioned Ron looking at Hermione as she had a puzzled look on her face.

She thought for a while, and then something came to her, “wasn’t he dating the Hufflepuff Prefect Hannah?”

“Yeah, she’s in our Defense Against the Dark Arts class with him, why?” he said feeling like she wasn’t telling him something.

“Well I caught him with other girl at the Astronomy tower last week,” said Hermione finally realizing something she did wrong, “but I let go with a warning instead of giving him detention and I forgot to tell a teacher, which should have banned him from today’s game,” slowing her tone down, feeling a bit guilty about her mistake.

“He did what? With someone else at the Astronomy tower and you didn’t do anything? Why I thought you were like the person that stands firm in her duties and you let that jerk off with a warning?” Ron stammered getting angrier by the second, “how could you? I thought you were the ‘let’s make sure that we follow the rules’ and ‘don’t slack on your duties’,” he said mimicking Hermione, making his temper grow more.

“Ron I get it, okay. Don’t yell at me, I let him off because it was one in the morning and I was tired, I had to finish my rounds remember, you had the other tower to check,” she shot back at him crossing her arms. “And I’m sorry for slacking off, but I didn’t know you would get all hot head about it, I remember you letting off too many Gryffindors for their mistake and mischief against the Slytherins.”

“I only let off three of them, and besides they’re Gryffindors like us. We should stick together,” he said feeling proud of him self, but spoke to soon.

“But it’s still breaking the rules and they should have been punished like how I should have punished Wong, which I didn’t. Now I feel bad and guilty for letting him off the hook, because you might not win the cup now,” she said remorsefully dropping her head to her chest, fumbling her fingers on her necklace nervously.

Ron felt a bit guilty for yelling at her as he lifted her head up, watching a tear roll down her cheek. He wiped her tear away with his finger and smiled at her, which made her feel a bit better, “I’m sorry for yelling at you, and I’m sorry for not being serious about my responsibilities and duties,” as his hand held up her chin.

“I’m sorry too; I guess I have to be less lenient when I’m tired or moody,” she said, wrapping her arms around his waist.

He bent down to kiss her forehead, and then smiled at her, “hold on for one second,” as he spun back around towards the field to look at the game. Brandon for a strange reason flew in front of Harry and Ron.

“Brandon you stupid git,” yelled Harry at him as he hovered not looking back, “go after the Snitch!”

Ron was furious now, because Brandon acted like he didn’t hear what Harry just said. Ron cleared his throat and yelled, “Brandon, don’t make me go to Professor Flitwick and Hannah, to tell them what you did last week…at the Astronomy Tower!” stressing the last words.

Brandon’s body froze has a board, as the last words were said. He turned around to see a pleased Ron and Harry as they had smirks on their faces, he flew closer to them, “how do you know about what happened last week?” he asked nervously, feeling a bit flushed that they knew what happened.

“Don’t worry how we know, just worry about if you don’t catch the Snitch in two minutes. I’m going to tell Professor Flitwick about you being in a restricted area after curfew,” said Ron with a serious look on his face.

“I’d love to see you try,” said Brandon finding the courage to speak, “I say your bluffing,” a smirk came upon his face.

“Well I think you better, because looking at my watch you have one minute and forty-five, forty-four, forty-three…” said Harry glancing at his watch.

“If I were you, I would be trying to find the Snitch, because right now I’m dead serious,” said Ron leaning closer to the railing, “and if you don’t get it in one minute and thirty-eight seconds, the first person I’m going to is Madam Hooch. To take that Captain position from you.”

Brandon just stared at Ron with a scared look on his face as he stormed off flying, leaving a satisfied Ron and Harry who just watch him zoom in and out trying to find the Snitch.

“You think he’s going to catch it in time?” said Neville watching as Draco Malfoy was trying to knock him off his broom.

“With the threat that I gave him, he better,” said Ron watching now, Brandon dodged a Bludger that was sent in his direction from the Slytherins.

“Wong searches for the Snitch with Slytherin Seeker Malfoy on his tail,” said Colin, giving the play-by-play of today’s match, “Wong reaches for the Snitch from pulling out from a spectacular dive, I think he might be able to catch it, if he doesn’t watch out for that Bludger…which doesn’t stop him,”

“You have forty-five more seconds,” yelled Harry, as the crowd grew louder seeing that the Snitch was almost in Brandon’s grasp.

“Wong stretches for the Snitch as Malfoy gains speed and hits him from the side, but Wong rams him back with another hit,” announced Colin as he started to get louder, “Wong ducks just in time as Malfoy flies over him letting Wong ahead to get the Snitch…this could be a close one…”

Madam Hooch blew her whistle and yelled, “Hufflepuff wins!”

“Hufflepuff wins with Seeker Captain Brandon Wong catching the Snitch; the final score is Hufflepuff two hundred sixty and Slytherin seventy. Quidditch Cup final scores are being added up at the moment and will be announced in a couple of minutes, along with the Quidditch cup winner,” said Colin as he took a seat feeling exhausted.

“Hey you guys want to go down to the field,” said Ginny who jumped from behind them with Krystel next to her.

“Sure,” said Neville, as they moved with the crowd out of the stands. Students filled the field grounds quickly as the Hufflepuff house and supporters cheered louder for their team.

     The stadium floor filled rapidly as students and teacher went down to a wait for the ceremony. I followed the gang down onto the field, but I had other plans before going to the Gryffindor supporters. I had to talk to someone before the ceremony commenced.

“Brandon” said Ron placing his hand on Brandon’s shoulder. Brandon jumped and turned around.

“Hi…oh it’s you. What do you want now?” Brandon snapped in a harsh tone and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“Nothing much, just wanted to congratulate you on the win, that’s all,” said Ron sticking out his hand.

Brandon shook his hand, “okay, but what happened doesn’t go and spread I don’t want anyone to know got it!” he said squeezing Ron’s hand.

Ron didn’t flinch but squeezed harder, “fine with me,” as Brandon let go of his hand.

Hannah came from behind Brandon, “hi Ron,” she placed her arm around his waist as but his arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

“Hi Hannah, great match wasn’t it,” he said with a smile.

“Hey, I can’t believe we won, I think this was the twentieth time Hufflepuff has beaten the Slytherins since this school first started, so its good to break the record in thirty years,” she said smiling.

“Well I guess we have to go and wait for the ceremony, see you around,” said Brandon, as he lead Hannah away with a smile, and as soon as his back was turned to Ron, he turned his head around and gave him an evil glare.

     When I saw him give me that look, I swear I almost wanted to run over to him and deck him. I shook my head trying to get the thought out of my head as I dashed towards the Gryffindors to wait for the ceremony. I saw Harry and the rest of the Quidditch team talking in a huddle; I could see that they waited nervously for the final results.

“Ron, where did you go? We didn’t see you after we came down from the stands,” said Ginny standing next to Harry who seemed to be too over excited.

“Hurry up already,” shouted Harry who seemed to be jumpy now.

“Calm down,” said Ginny placing a hand on his shoulder.

“I can’t,” he panicked “I want the Quidditch cup now I know we’ve won already, I did the calculations in my head, and we beat all the Houses with shut-outs, so no one would be able to win the cup.”

Ron just smiled at him being all excited and felt embarrassed, “Ginny find a way to stop him from making a fool out of himself, I have to go find Hermione,” he said as he walked away. He turned around to look back at Harry who seemed pretty occupied at the moment with Ginny.

     I knew that they loved each other, but I didn’t mean start making out on the field in front of the whole school to watch. I sort of meant putting a silencing charm on his mouth. I walked through the crowd of Gryffindors till I found Hermione talking to Neville and Krystel.

Ron walked up to Hermione from behind and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her neck lightly, “I’ve missed you,” he said softly into her ear.

Hermione smiled and whispered back, “I’ve missed you too,” as the noise of the crowd began to dim as Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, Professor Snape, Professor Flitwick and Professor Sprout stood on a small platform. Madam Hooch walked on the platform carrying the Quidditch Cup in her hand.

Professor Dumbledore took out his wand and pointed it at his throat and began to speak, “I would first like to congratulate the Quidditch Teams this year for a spectacular season,” as the students applauded and cheered wildly. He hushed the crowd with his hands and continued, “I will give the final scores as followed. In fourth place with a score of two-hundred ninety goes to the Slytherins, in third place goes to Hufflepuff with a score of five hundred fifty points,” the students began to go wild.

     All of the students began to cheer wildly as Dumbledore spoke that the Professors started to shoot stares at the students to calm down, as I just stood with my arms wrapped around Hermione taking this all in. Dumbledore tried to motion again to silence the crowd.

“In second place with a total score of seven hundred ten goes to Ravenclaw, which means that this year’s winner of the Quidditch cup is Gryffindor with a final score of one thousand thirty-five points,” said Professor Dumbledore, who beamed at the Gryffindors who seemed to be wildly cheering and applauding. He pulled out his wand and muttered something as Harry walked on to the platform to get the cup from Madam Hooch.

     Harry looked so happy to receive the cup, once he held it in his grasp for the first time, because last year Angelina walked up to get the cup. And our fifth year, Angelina passed the cup to me as I carried it back to the Gryffindor Common Room, so this year was Harry’s year to have the spot light. I knew what he had in mind as he screamed to the Gryffindors party in the common room. I walked with Hermione to the castle as the Gryffindors started to become restless and rowdy. We had to stop a couple of times to give out warnings and detention to students who wanted to set off Dungbombs and fireworks in the castle as a celebration.

     After confiscating more items and dropping them off to Filch, we headed to the Gryffindor Common Room. Once I walked into the crowded common room I could hear Harry saying one of his speeches again, so I walked over to a cart and grabbed two Butterbeers and walked over to Hermione who stood standing by a table listening to Harry.


Harry finished his speech as he raised his bottle for a toast as the rest of the room followed him, “Now has anyone seen Ron?” he asked scanning the room.

“Over here,” shouted Hermione, who began to laugh at the frightening look Ron, gave her for pointing him out.

Ron looked at her and whispered, “why’d you do that for, now where never going to leave?” Hermione’s smile widened.

“Ron, come over here,” motioned Harry standing on a chair.

Ron walked through the crowd sluggishly and feeling embarrassed for being on the spot again, “what now,” he said confused.

“This man over here blocked every single goal this year and helped to put Gryffindor to victory for the past three years! He has beat the record for the most blocks in a season, beating the season record not only for the Gryffindor Team, but in History Hogwarts, being the fourth person to go through a season of shut-outs. Now give it up to the future Keeper for the Chudley Cannons!” shouted Harry as he raised his glass, there were gasps and signs of excitement.

     Everyone drank their drink as Harry got off the chair. Both us walked over to our girlfriends who were talking to each other. I walked over to Hermione who seemed to be playing with her necklace in the hand. I smiled at her and grabbed her hand that was dangling on the side of her and leaned into gently kiss her neck as I could feel her flinch.

“You want to get out of here, I have something to tell you?” he whispered in her ear. She nodded and grabbed her Butterbeer on the table.

“Why do you two always leave when it’s getting good around here,” said Harry holding the Quidditch cup in his hand standing next to Ginny.

“Harry, are you ever going to put that trophy down, because you act like it’s your baby or something, that you don’t want anybody to touch,” said Ron looking at Harry clutching the cup.

“Shove it, I’ve never had a chance to hold it last year because Angelina kept showing it off, so its my turn,” he rubbing the trophy with his hand, which seems he was trying to polish it, “and I don’t think that this trophy is my baby, and I would let anyone who wanted to hold it, if they wanted too!”

“So Harry can I hold the cup?” Neville asked replying to his question with his arms out to take it from Harry.

“Give me five more minutes,” said Harry still rubbing the cup.

“You’re mental you know that Harry,” laughed Ron as everyone laughed also, watching Harry being too overprotected with the trophy.

“You ready?” Hermione asked leaning up to Ron’s ear as he entwined her hands into his. He gave her a nod, as they walked away leaving the gang.

“Where are you two going?” called Krystel.

“To our common room, you guys want to come, I think McGonagall wouldn’t mind,” said Hermione cheerfully, but Ron gave her a shocked look. “What?”

Ron just smiled and said, “Nothing, I never thought you would break school rules for your own satisfaction,” chuckling inside.

“Oh come off it, they’re our friends, and besides I knew you always wanted to bring Harry in to show him our pool,” she said slyly pulling at his shirt.

Ron gave her an agreeing smile, and looked back at his friends, “So are you all coming,” he said excitedly.

“Sure,” said Ginny grabbing her drink.

     Harry, Ginny, Neville, and Krystel followed us out of the Gryffindor Common Room and down the hall to our common room. We kept talking about today’s match as Harry still held onto the Cup not letting anyone touch it. When we finally got to our common room, and patted Snuffles. We all sat on the couch and the arm chairs in the common room.

“So what is that you wanted to tell me?” Hermione asked taking a seat on Ron’s lap on the couch.

“Yeah, Harry wanted to tell me something too,” Ginny said as Harry pulled her on his lap, as she gave a slight yelp.

“Well you remember when we got that offer to go to a Quidditch try-out for the Chudley Cannons?” questioned Harry sitting on a recliner armchair patting Ginny’s knee.

“Yes, wasn’t that like a month ago or something,” said Ginny still curious about their delay to tell them.

“Well Dumbledore wanted to speak with us. Mum and Dad, and Mr. Prather was in the room,” said Ron.

“So what did they want to talk to the both of you about?” asked Hermione getting a bit excited as she adjusted herself in his lap to look at him.

“Mum and Dad told us that they agreed to let Harry and I go to the try-out,” said Ron with a smile.

“That’s great news,” said Neville surprised, “congratulations!”

“Thanks but it gets better,” said Harry sitting up, “Mr. Prather was there so he could understand that we wanted to Aurors, so he agreed if we do make the team to let us have side training on the weekends or when we’re not practicing.”

“That’s why Dad was there, because he asked someone at the Ministry to help train us,” said Ron.

“So let me get this straight,” said Ginny trying to absorb everything in, “Mum and Dad said both of you can go to the try outs,” Harry and Ron nodded, “and if you make the team there will be someone giving you side training and Mr. Prather will let you take those classes.”

“Yup, I think that covers it,” said Ron.

“Wow, that’s wonderful,” said Hermione giving Ron a kiss on the cheek, “so even if you don’t make the team, you’ll still be able to become an Auror.”

“Yeah…hey what a second, who said we’re not going to make the team?” questioned Ron awkwardly, taken by her answer.

“Yeah, what do you mean Hermione if we don’t make the team?” shot Harry.

“I didn’t mean for it to be that way, its just that lots of people will be at this try-out, and the odds of filling fifteen positions is hard,” said Hermione defensively.

“So you’re trying to say that Harry and I aren’t good enough to make the team,” said Ron crossing his arms, giving her a straight face.

“She didn’t say that you two weren’t good enough, she just said that there might be people there that might be better than the both of you,” said Ginny defending Hermione.

“Thank you Ginny,” said Hermione with a smile.

“You’re welcome,” Ginny said with a smile.

“Oh so you want to jump into the argument, do you sweetheart,” said Harry sarcastically.

“Hey, why you have a problem with me defending my friend?” Ginny shot back slyly.

“Not if you’re going to jinxes us,” Harry shot back with a glare, which made her laugh.

Ron looked at Harry and nodded, “Harry you thinking what I’m thinking,” he said coolly looking at Hermione, with a small grin.

Harry placed a smirk on his face as he wrapped his arms around Ginny’s legs and back, “I’m way ahead of you,” as he stood up with her in his arms.

     I did the same to Hermione, as both of them screamed to be free. Harry walked over to the bathroom door and swung it open. I followed him into the bathroom also I saw him run to the pool and tossed Ginny in. I did the same to Hermione as she yelled loudly before hitting the water. Harry and I stood there laughing at them in the water, as Neville and Krystel came from behind to see what happened. They laughed also at the side of the pool at Ginny and Hermione being soaking wet. As Harry and I looked at each other and nodded, we walked behind Neville and Krystel as we pushed them in the pool also, full clothed. I guess Harry and I wanted to join in with the fun as we jumped in after them.


A/N: Sue me...I guess I couldn't hold off much longer from updating. But I better get some feed back and fast, or the wait will be much longer! SUFFER till I return!!

I just started a new one-shot fic. Its called, I First Loved You, its full of romance, fluff, and drama. I'm not releasing any more, you just have to read to find out. And if you love this story, I promise you'll definitely love that story!