Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

~The Truth Uncovered~ by psychofreak

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A/N: I bet you all are dying to read the next chapter. I first would like to thank the moderator, Janie for validating my story and taking the time to tell me about my many errors, thanks! But due to recent events...I have to say something.

Why didn't anyone curse me for not putting Hermione's cat, "Crookshanks" in my story! Huh!! I went for 20 some what chapters and no one told me about her cat! That's just wrong...well on a lighter note, I made a story that tells the reason why Crookshanks is not in this story...



     One sunny day, Crookshanks stumbled thru his door shoot to prance around on the grass of his back yard. While doing so, he came across a juicy fat rat, and decided to catch this rat. Stalking up to the rat, slyly, slowly, and effortlessly. The rat took off on a running spree around the back yard, as Crookshanks fumbled and dogded in and out of various garden equipment, until he chased the rat to the front lawn.

     Surprisingly, the rat quivered under a parked vehicle. Crookshanks found it was time to claim his victim as he proceeded further, closing the gap between his prey. Inching closer, the rat took off on a rampage out from under the parked vehicle and ran towards the street with Crookshanks, closely behind. BEEP BEEP....screech....plack!


Hope you all loved the story! LOL...I'm sorry to those who might have thought that story was distasteful...and animal lovers...sorry, but I needed an excuse for not adding Crookshanks! So don't yell at me! LOL...now on to our feature presentations!!


     I awoke with Hermione in my arms, as the light pierced through the window. When I opened my eyes I could see her brown wavy hair tucked under her head as her back faced me. I removed strands of her hair from the side of her neck as I kissed her shoulders gently making my way up to her neck as she moaned softly. She grabbed my hand which lay on her side and placed it in front of her pulling me closer to her.

Ron leaned his chin on her shoulder and whispered in her ear, “Good morning honey.”

Hermione took a deep breath and let it out, “Morning,” she said blinking her eyes to wake.

He kissed her shoulder again and stopped to think, “Honey why do you always sleep in my bed, why don’t we ever go and sleep in yours?”

She shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t know I guess because I don’t want you to come in my room, and besides I love the smell of your bed,” as she turned around to look at him and wrapped her arms around him.

“Oh do you,” he said kissing her forehead.

“Yes, maybe some day we can go to my room,” she said with a smirk.

“Can we go now?” he asked excited.

“Nope, now I’m going to go and change out of my sleeping clothes and get ready for breakfast,” she said sliding out of his bed. She stretched her arms out letting out a deep yawn.

“Honey, why are you wearing my clothes again?” Ron demanded throwing the covers off him as he stood out of his bed in sweat pants and a white shirt.

“I don’t know why, but I like wearing your boxers. It’s comfortable,” she said swaying her hips at him.

“Yeah I know, that’s why I can’t find any of them because you’ve been taking them,” he walked over to her and pulled her into a hug holding her waist.

“Well I’ll stop taking your clothes,” she said with a pout.

“Okay,” he said giving her a light kiss on the lips.

“After we finish school.” Hermione let go of him and ran out of the room leaving him stranded.

“Hey at least put it in the basket so that I could get it back,” he called after her. He shook his head and walked down the stairs to freshen up in the bathroom.

A few weeks have passed by as the beginning of April rolled around. N.E.W.T.s drew closer and closer, as the homework assignments started to fill up. Ron would end up spending more time in the library and in classes then his own bed.

     After I finished my routine of trying to wake myself by shocking my body with cold water, I got dressed and waited for Hermione to finish getting dressed so we could go to breakfast together.

“What took you guys so long?” Harry asked, watching Hermione and Ron take a seat across from him and Ginny.

“I know, ever since the day after Valentine’s Day it seems both of you been coming late to breakfast,” replied Ginny as she took a bite of her toast.

“I guess were just busy,” said Hermione coolly, scooping some oatmeal into her bowl.

“I know what you two were doing,” said Neville placing his fork down and leaning in towards his friends, “you two were probably going at it like rabbits.” He busted out with laugter.

Everyone laughed as well except Ron and Hermione who just glared at them.

“Sometimes I wonder if you have a brain or not Neville,” said Ron, as he picked up his spoon and ate his oatmeal. Harry on the other hand was still laughing.

Hermione looked at Ron who just continued to eat, and then shot a fast glance at Ginny who just shrugged her shoulders, as she gave in, “Harry what’s so funny?”

“Well I was just thinking about what Neville said, how you and Ron were going at it like rabbits,” he said trying to control his laughter.

“Well…spit it out,” said Hermione placing her spoon down.

“We all know that Ginny and Ron’s parents had lots of children right, like rabbits produce lots of children,” said Harry still controlling his composure.

“So what are you trying to get at?” Krystel questioned, confused about the conversation.

“Ron, what’s the name of your house?” Harry insisted, giving him a nod.

“The Burrow,” Ron said confidently, and then paused for a second to think about what Harry was trying to get at, until it popped in his head, “Harry that’s sick mate, can’t you see I’m eating here and your popping bad, nasty imagery into my mind, please save me my sanity,” as he placed his spoon down and pushed his bowl away.

“What I don’t get it?” Neville stated, as Hermione and Ginny shot a nasty look at Harry because they finally understood what he meant.

Krystel paused for a second trying to piece in the information as she started to laugh, “That was funny Harry,” she said trying to cover her mouth to stop laughing.

“I guess one person caught it,” said Harry taking a sip of his drink.

Neville scratched his head, “I still don’t get it?"

“Here Neville, I’m only going to say this once,” said Ron who had to shake his head to get the image out, “when rabbits mate, they make lots of babies right, and where do they live?”

“In a burrow,” said Neville trying to piece the information.

“What's the name of my house and how many children does my family have?” he told Neville sarcastically, as he started to laugh.

“Good one Harry…wait, but that’s just gross,” he said shaking his head at the thought.

“Thank you Neville,” said Ron who pulled his bowl towards him and continued to eat.

The owls flew into the Great Hall dropping off post for the students and teachers in the hall. An owl flew down and dropped a letter in front of Ron as he grabbed it to open it, as a big enveloped letter dropped in front of Hermione.

Ron opened the letter which read:


          Ron and Ginny,

     How are you both? Well I hope you’re happy because you’re Dad and I have wonderful news to tell you. You both are now an Aunt and Uncle. Charlie and Chablis had their baby boy last week, his name is Ryan Ethan Weasley, he’s a pretty big baby full of brown hair and brown eyes. Also Bill and Mae had a baby girl named Aya Kameko Weasley, she has a little black hair like her mother and freckles like her father, and she’s a small little bundle. She was born yesterday, just a couple of weeks early, but everything went well so don’t worry at all.

     Well I hope you two are doing well, and just incase you both were wondering if Fred and George’s engagement was a prank or joke. You both can rest assure that it isn’t. We had a nice counseling session with Fred and Kat, George and Kim, and Kim and Kat’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. Macias. I think you might have heard, their fiancés are such dears, I’ve come to be fond of them. Don’t worry; you’ll see everyone at the Graduation ceremony. I hope you both continue to do well in school.

                    Love,

                         Mum and Dad


     I guess Fred and George weren’t joking after all, as I folded the letter and passed it to Ginny who took it puzzled and began to read it, as her face changed to from puzzled to excited. I glanced over at Hermione who seemed to have the same face.


“Honey what is it?” Ron said looking at Hermione as she smiled widely, “why are you so happy?”

Hermione closed the letter and placed it on the table still smiling to her self, she sat up and cleared her throat, “I got…got accepted to…to…” as she smiled greatly.

“What school did you get accepted to?” asked Krystel jumping into the conversation, as she leaned in feeling excited.

“To St. Hugh’s Medical School for Healers,” she said as she looked at her letter.

“What?!” Ron said shocked, “you got in, that’s wonderful honey,” as he hugged her tightly, “I knew you would get in.”

“Thanks, but that’s not all look,” she said handing him the closed letter, as he took it.

Ron looked at the letter and began to read:


Miss Hermione J. Granger,

     I am pleased to inform you that upon the recommendation of the Scholarship Committee at St. Hugh Medical School for Healers, you have been awarded a 100% Medical Practice Scholarship for this coming school term. The period, terms and conditions of the award are described in the attached in the Medical Practice Agreement.

     Please read the Medical Practice Agreement carefully. If you agree to keep this award, please sign and return the agreement. Keep one copy for your records. Your award does not become effective until we receive the signed copy. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mariam Foaud, director of Scholarships and Honors Program.

Your outstanding achievements made this award possible. Congratulations!

               Sincerely,

                     Chatt G. Wright
                         President



“Honey,” he said closing the letter, “this is fantastic, I knew you were always smart, but to get an award saying that they are going to pay for your school is big. I’m so proud of you,” as he gave her kiss, which she took happily.

“Ron can I read the letter,” said Ginny, as she placed the other letter in her robes, “if it’s okay with you Hermione,”

“Sure,” said Hermione feeling happy, as Ron handed her the letter.

“So who helped you get the scholarship because it said ‘upon recommendation’ in the letter,” said Ginny pointing at the line on the page.

Hermione placed her cup down from her mouth and swallowed, “Oh…um, Professor McGonagall, Professor Sprout, and Professor Snape, had to write a recommendation letter for me in order to qualify for the scholarship,” she said taking the letter back from Ginny.

“You had to ask Snape to write you a letter of recommendation?” asked Harry, still curious about why he had to write a recommendation letter.

“Because the scholarship asked for those classes and the Head of House also, even though I am passing all my classes, I want to do most of my studies with pharmaceutical potions,” she said as she stuffed her letter in her bag.

“I wonder what Snape said when you had to ask him?” questioned Neville shuttering at the thought, “because I needed a letter from him for my school also.”

“Professor Snape didn’t say much, I just told him what it was for, and gave him the form to fill out, and the length of the letter, but I think he sort of hated to see me asking him to do something." She asked changing the subject, "Why Neville what are you going to do?”

“Er…Professor Sprout got me to fill out an application to go to a Botanist School, since I love Herbology, and I also wanted to do some pharmacy or just nursery type work. So she told me I need a recommendation letter from Professor Snape, but I think he wasn’t to happy about seeing me,” said Neville with his head hang low, as Krystel rubbed his back to make him feel better, “I’ll be lucky if I even get in, let alone the scholarship that I tried out for. I had to write an essay on my favorite plant and what are its uses, positive and negative reactions to certain objects or elements and historical content.”

“Wow, Neville that’s a lot of work,” said Harry shocked that Neville knew what he wanted to do with his life, “I hope you at least get in, but that essay seemed harsh.”

“Yeah, it sort of was, but I’m glad it’s over. All I have to do now is wait for my letter,” he said digging his spoon into his oatmeal.

Hermione tapped Ron on the shoulder, “honey could I use Pig to send a letter to my parents? Harry could I use Hedwig to send the form back to St. Hugh’s?” she said standing up from the bench.

“Sure,” both said.

“Thanks see you both in class.” Hermione walked away before Ron grabbed her arm which was almost out of reach and pulled her back to give her a kiss.

“I love you,” he whispered to her with a smile.

“You better,” she said as she gave him a quick kiss, walking away as she turned back, 'I love you,' she mouthed off to him, continuing to walk out the hall.

     I sat there for a few minutes finishing off my breakfast. When I finished I walked with Harry and Neville to Hagrid’s hut for Care of Magical Creatures.

Hermione came a few minutes before class started. Hagrid went over what we discussed yesterday, about Sneazels. Sneazels are nocturnal creatures, their wings and eggs have importance in certain plants and potions.

The Sneazels are very rare and only live in Keawe trees, and help the tree grow by cutting down the branches other trees so that the Keawe tree gets the most sunlight. Also the Sneazels eat the sap that form from the tree. The Sneazels wings can be used in different types of potions to help four footed animals get over fevers or dizziness, while their eggs help relieve stress and migraines when mixed with other ingredients like Asphodel or Wormwood.

     After we discussed its uses, Hagrid sent us into the forbidden forest to find some Sneazels, and clip their wings and take one egg from their nest. Even though I’ve been in the forbidden forest many times, I still felt scared of going back in.

“Ron, suck it up mate and just keep up,” yelled Harry who lead the group into the forest, with Neville and Hermione followed behind him, as Ron picked up the tail.

Ron looked around and carried his lantern close to him, “I know I’ve been in here like almost more than I can remember but, this place always gives me the creeps,” he said slowly shaking as he followed Harry through the forest path.

“You know Ron,” said Neville who turned around to look at a stumbling Ron whose eyes were fixed on his surroundings, “if you’re scared you can always cling onto Hermione,” he teased.

“That’s not a bad idea Neville,” Ron responded and ran up to Hermione and grabbed her from behind, which made her jump in surprise.

Ron wrapped his arms around her waist, and clung onto her tightly, “Ron are you that scared of this place?” She placed her hands on his.

“Yup, that and I wanted to be close to you,” he said giving her a kiss on the neck which made her giggle. They walked a few paces as she started to get a bit irritated by the way they were walking.

“Ron you think you can walk on the side of me instead behind me, because we’re sort of walking like spiders,” she suggested, he jumped in fright with the suggestion.

“Spiders, where?” he asked picking her up off the ground and spinning her around with him still holding her by the waist. Harry and Neville turned around and started laughing at Ron who seemed to spin around searching the ground for spiders.

“Ron put me down, I don’t see any spiders any where,” said Hermione frantically, as Ron stopped swaying her in his arms and put her down on the ground.

“Just checking,” he said, and then looked back at the ground for any spiders as Hermione fixed her robes.

Neville started to shake with fear as Harry pointed above Ron’s head at something, “Ron don’t move…there’s a spider that’s going to fall…right on…your head,” said Harry slowly as Ron just stood their in shock and started to have a panicking look on his face.

Hermione just stood there staring at him, trying to keep in her laughter, as she stopped and turned towards Harry and Neville, “You guys are so mean, there isn’t a spider above Ron,” she said placing her hands on her hips.

“What,” said Ron looking up, but only saw branches from trees and bats flying in the air, he looked at Harry and Neville and gave them a nasty look, as he brushed his hands threw his hair to check if anything was there.

Harry and Neville started to burst out laughing hysterically, “Ron you’re so gullible!” said Harry laughing even louder.

“Yeah, Ron you should have seen your face,” said Neville, who started to mimic Ron’s expression of being scared by whimpering and stood frozen.

“Hermione, if I didn’t know any better, I swear you’re picking up on Mrs. Weasley’s behavior, your looking and acting more like her everyday,” said Harry, taking in deep breaths trying to control himself.

“Oh really,” said Hermione who started to walk up to them in outrage.

“Not with out me,” said Ron as he ran towards Harry and Neville and tackled Harry to the ground with Hermione following after Neville.

Ron and Harry rolled around on the ground, until Ron placed Harry in a headlock, “I suggest you take that back mate, about Hermione acting like my Mum,” he said grasping his hold tighter around Harry’s head.

“Okay,” Harry choked out, “I take…it back,” as Ron let go of his grasp, leaving Harry panting on the ground.

“Good,” he said helping Harry off the ground.

“I guess your brother habits are picking up on you because you’re getting stronger and better at wrestling,” said Harry rubbing his neck.

“Sorry about that,” he said patting him on the back. “Where do you think Hermione and Neville ran off too?”

“I don’t know,” he said dusting his robes.

“Here I am guys,” said Hermione with her hand in the air and her wand in the hand, “Neville was fast but I guess not fast enough,” as a levitating Neville came up from behind her as Ron and Harry smiled at her.

“Why do I always get placed in the air,” said Neville hanging upside down in the air due to Hermione.

“I don’t know,” said Harry who scratched his untamed hair, “I guess because that’s the only way you’ll learn your lesson,” as he chuckled.

“Hermione are going to put him down,” Ron protested, as Hermione flicked her wand which made Neville fall hard on his butt.

“Thanks Ron,” said Neville standing up as he started to rub his butt. “Next time Hermione and I hope there isn’t one, can you land me on my head so that I could pass out,” he said sarcastically.

Hermione just gave him an evil glare, “maybe next time I should have turned you into your Grandmother,” she snapped, placing a satisfying smile, which made Neville shutter at the thought.

“Anything put that,” he said shaking his hands in front of him and walking away slowly. He stumbled over a root of a tree, as Harry walked over to help him up.

“Come on we haven’t even found a Sneazel yet, and class is almost over,” Harry said as he walked down the path way.

     When we got to a Keawe tree, Hermione levitate Harry into the air so that he could grab the things we needed from the nest in the tree. After we got the wings and an egg, we walked back out of the forest to Hagrid’s hut. We gave him the wings and the egg; he awarded those who brought back the ingredients ten points. When class finished, we headed back to the castle for Charms with Professor Flitwick.

     In Charms, Professor Flitwick went over repairing charms, shrinking charms, and expanding charms. Professor Flitwick paired his students up in groups of three to work on each of those charms. He assigned each group a chest full of broken pieces of glass, dishware, pottery, and ripped and torn pictures. He told his students that when they repair the pieces, some would be large and others would be small, he also told the students to enlarge the small ones and shrink the big ones so that they would fit properly back into the chest. It was a timed and if a group finished before the timer went off, he would award the groups ten house points.

     When he gave us the signal to start, Harry opened the chest, revealing the tons of mixed pieces. Hermione went straight away and started to repair the broken pieces while I levitated the pieces to the side of us, until all the pieces were repaired. Then Harry shrank and enlarged them to fit back into the chest to fit, and if some where to small or big Hermione would fix it. We were the first to finish and receive ten points, which was great. Professor Flitwick dismissed those who finished early, so we went to eat lunch.

“You would think after seven years a Professor would actually give us a break,” said Harry as he sat down across from Ron and Hermione.

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” said Ron helping himself to some sandwiches. “Good thing Professor Flitwick gave us a break, I sure needed it. All of this studying is killing me.”

“Awe, poor honey,” said Hermione patting him on the shoulder, with a pout, “I feel so sorry for you,” as she started to chuckle.

“Yeah, poor Ron, studying is making you feel dumber,” joined Harry into Ron’s sympathy.

“Hey, I just meant that I’m happy someone is easing it up on us, not like McGonagall, I mean it took me three classes to finally change my goblet to a turtle and to actually make it move was hard enough,” said Ron picking up his sandwich and took a huge bite from it.

“Honey, you know that turtles don’t move that fast, and hardly move from the same stop for hours,” said Hermione as she ate a piece of chip.

“Maybe you should have turned your goblet into something that could actually move faster than a turtle, like a spider,” added Harry, as he took a sip of his drink.

“Funny,” Ron said lifting his head and giving a weak smile.

“Hey guys, you’re here early,” said Krystel as she took a seat next to Harry, Ginny sat on the other side of Harry as Neville sat next to Krystel.

“Yup, we got out of Charms early,” said Harry after he gave Ginny a kiss.

“Neville, where were you? I thought you finished almost after us,” said Ron as he placed his sandwich down.

“Yeah, I was. But I went to Transfiguration to wait for Krystel,” he said pouring himself some juice from a jug.

“Oh,” said Ron, picking his sandwich back up and took a bite.

As they sat there eating and talking about our classes, an owl came out of no where, and landed a letter in front of Neville as he stared at the package afraid to open it or find out what’s inside. Harry and Krystel encouraged him to open it and read it.

Neville picked up the big envelope and opened it, “I’m too nervous to read it,” he paused from ripping it open, “here you read it Krystel, I trust you to tell me what it says.”

He passed the letter to Krystel, who looked at it and felt scared herself, “I don’t want to read it, I’m sorry. I’m already scared as it is to find out to open it,” as she passed it to Harry who pushed it away almost giving it to Ginny, put Ron stood up and took it away from Ginny.

“Hey, I was going to open that,” protested Ginny, but felt insecure about reading it.

“Right, Ginny,” said Ron sarcastically. He opened the package and took at the letter in the front. He scanned the letter, as his face dropped. “Oh my Neville,” he said slowly feeling sorry for him.

“What does it say,” Neville said sitting up from his seat, “give it to me already. I’ll read it!”

“No,” said Ron pulling the letter back, so even Hermione couldn’t read it.

“Ron give him the letter,” said Hermione, “let him read it, it’s his!”

“But I don’t think you would want to read it,” said Ron, as he smiled, “because you got in look!”

“What,” as Neville reached over the table and took the letter from Ron, and scanned it, “I got in…and I got 80% of the scholarship, it’s enclosed in the package!”

Ron handed over the package to Neville, as Krystel took it, “congratulations Neville!” he said happily.

“Thanks,” as he sat back down reading the letter word for word.

“Congrats,” said Harry as he lifted his drink.

“That’s wonderful Neville,” said Krystel as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“I can’t wait to tell my grandmother about this,” he said putting the letter back in the package.

“I’m really happy for you Neville,” said Hermione as Ron wrapped his arm around her waist inside her robes pulling her closer to him. She looked over at Ron who raised his eyebrow, and gave a quick kiss to Hermione.

     Ginny asked Neville about what school he was going to, as I began to play with Hermione’s waist line, and I could feel that her shirt was pulled out, so I slipped my hand up her back. I could feel chills running down her back as she shivered at my touch. It was sort of funny to watch her hide in her laughter, because I knew she wanted to laugh because she was ticklish at that spot. So as the conversation began to continue, I started to spell my name on her back, then spelled phrases and sentences.

     She would glance at me and smile because she thought it was funny or sweet because she knew what I was writing. After a while of doing this I slid my hand up towards her bra. She quickly knew what I was doing, as she gave me a serious look and said “no” with out a sound, as I gave her a pout. Then she turned back to the conversation, as I ran my fingers under her bra strap, then when she stopped caring I took off her bra strap with my fingers.


“Ron!” screamed Hermione as she moved away from him closing her robes. His arm pulled out from her robes as he had on a kinky smile.

“What,” he said with a smile on, as she gave him a nasty look.

“I can’t believe you did that,” she said standing up from the bench.

“Did what honey,” he said batting his eyelashes at her, which made her even madder.

“You know what I mean,” she said, giving him a slap on the arm, and then turning towards Ginny. “Can you come with me to help me out, since your brother is a idiot right now,” as Ginny stood up with an awkward look on her face.

“Why where are you girls going?” asked Harry trying to figure out what happened.

“Don’t worry Harry, we’ll come back,” said Ginny to Harry assuring him.

“Hurry back honey,” called Ron sweetly to Hermione as she walked away.

“I’ll come too,” said Krystel, as she followed Ginny out of the Hall after Hermione.

When the girls were out of earshot Harry asked Ron, “what was that all about?”

Ron just laughed to himself as he told Harry, “I started playing with Hermione’s back. I started to write stuff with my finger, and then I got bored and I sort off took off her bra strap.”

Neville sprayed his drink all over his plate, at Ron’s response, “you did what?” he said wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his robes.

“I took off Hermione’s bra strap,” said Ron laughing a bit more silently.

“Did you do that with one hand, that’s cool,” said Harry as he shook his head at the thought, “could you teach me,”

“No,” said Ron sternly, “that’s my sister, so that’s just wrong,” as he started to laugh again.

“Why not,” Harry pleaded.

“Fine,” said Ron giving up, “but you already know how, you just don’t know it.”

“What do you mean I already know how,” said Harry looking at Ron then at Neville who had a confused look on his face.

“Well you know our shin guards for our Quidditch gear,” he said.

“Yeah, what about that?”

“Well the strap on that is sort of the same strap on a bra,” he replied.

“Oh and how would you know this?”

“When Hermione was sleeping one night, I looked at her bra, and then I looked at the back straps, and it reminded me of the shin straps. So one night I tried it on her with one hand,” he said grabbing his drink.

“And then what she do?”

“Nothing really, she was sort of impressed because she gave me this sexy smile,” he said blushing at the thought.

“Cool, may be I should try that on Ginny,” Harry said, scratching his chin.

“Go ahead, but I think she might get either excited or offended because of what I think Hermione is telling them now, so she must think that I’m telling you guys how to take it off,” he remarked, shaking his head.

“But that’s good isn’t it,” said Neville getting into the conversation.

“Of course it is, just don’t do what I just did. I think Hermione might still be mad at me, for doing that,” he said shaking his head, feeling a little depressed.

“Hey come on, we have to get to class, let’s get their stuff and meet them outside the bathroom since they’re probably talking about us, or about how Ron is such a git for doing that to Hermione,” teased Harry picking up Ginny’s bag.

“Right,” Ron said picking up his and Hermione’s bag and standing up from the bench.

They walked out of the Great Hall and to the girls’ bathroom. Surprisingly when they got there, Hermione, Ginny and Krystel were laughing on their way out. But once they caught of glimpse of Ron, they stopped laughing. Hermione came up to Ron and took her bag from his shoulder with out a word, and walked away from him.

     I guess she was still mad, because Ginny and Krystel did the same with Harry and Neville, but both of them received a kiss on the cheek from them. Then Neville walked with Hermione to class while Harry and I had to make our way to our Law Enforcement class.


     I guess I’m glad that I didn’t have class with Hermione next, because I would have been afraid to look at her, through the whole class period. In class we went over different ways to assist a situation, it was an okay class, but some what boring because we never, ever practiced on it. We just sat and stared at a projector and looked out of the book, at how the pictures showed us step by step, ways to handle the situation. When that class finally finished and reality slapped back into me. Harry and I headed for Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall. I hope by then Hermione might have forgotten about what happen at lunch. When we got to class Hermione was already sitting down next to Lavender, being some what in conversation with her, as Harry and I took a seat a couple of desk behind her.

“Hey, Harry. You think she’ll talk to me?” Ron asked taking a seat and grabbing his things from his bag.

“From the rate she’s going with this, not likely,” said Harry opening his ink bottle on the desk.

“But you know I was playing around, don’t you?” looking over at Hermione who didn’t look at him.

“Well I know you were, but I think didn’t. I suggest you go and apologize to her and fast before she never talks to you,” Harry said taking out a quill and parchment from his bag.

“Right, but how can I go and apologize to her when she won’t talk to me, or for that matter look at me,” he said tapping his wand on his desk.

“I guess you just have to use what ever brain you have left to think of something,” he said, as Professor McGonagall came into the class room.

“Could I have your attention class,” Professor McGonagall said clapping her hands to gain the classes attention, “we will be going over your requirements for your N.E.W.T.s, for today’s class. We will be working again on changing your partner into an animal of your choice, remember the certain pronunciation of the spell and the wave of the wand. Please begin!”


A/N: Well to all my new readers and old readers! Its that time again...leave a review...and check out my other story, I First Loved You! SUFFER till I return.