Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

~The Truth Uncovered~ by psychofreak

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A/N:I really appreciate your comments, and your "Hi"s! Now was that so hard! Its because of your good deeds and your willingless to read more by doing a review...here's another chapter! Enjoy!!

Thanks for my beta for this chapter: JayCee



     After class finished, I walked back to my common room before heading down to dinner, still thinking of ways to apologize to Hermione. What can I do? Different questions and positive and negative answers came flooding in my mind. I placed my books on the table and walked back out of the portrait as it opened up.

Ron saw Hermione walk pass him but she didn’t see him. He cleared his throat which made her look up and turn around to see him standing behind her, “Hermione can I talk to you?” he asked nervously.

She gave him a nod, but didn’t say anything.

“Okay, I’m sorry if I embarrassed you or made you feel inadequate or misused for what I did earlier. I know it was childish, stupid, wrong, immature, and I shouldn’t have done that,” he said staring into her eyes, “I just hope that you can forgive me for my stupidity of being a git!”

Hermione just looked at Ron with out saying a word, as she walked to the table placing her books and her bag down without changing her expression.

Then she walked over to Ron and gave him a kiss on the cheek, which left him puzzled.

“Now was it that hard to apologize?”

“Yeah, with the silent treatment you were giving me, I felt worse and worse every time you weren't looking at me or even acknowledging my existence. I kept thinking that you would never forgive me for what I did,” he said scratching the back of his neck. “So do you forgive me?”

“You’re not getting off that easily, Ronald Weasley,” she said poking his chest with her fingertips, pushing him back.

He laughed silently, and wrapped his arms around her waist, “How can I make it up to you Hermione?”

She looked at him tapping a finger to her chin, thinking about his offer. "Well," she started, "there's nothing that you can do for me now, but I'll think of something."

"I knew it," he groaned, "you're going to make me do your homework or make me your slave for the rest of the term!"

"Slave?" she said, still thinking, "That's not a bad idea Ron, but you doing my homework? Oh no, I don't want to let you ruin my high marks, but slavery sounds good."

"Great, that's what I get for opening my fat mouth," Ron mummbled under his breath.

"What was that, Honey?" Hermione asked, looking at him talking to himself.

"Nothing."

"Well, do you want to walk down with me to dinner?" she asked him, tilting her head towards the protrait.

"Do I have to wear a leash or chains, anything?" he asked looking at himself.

"If you want too, or you could hold my hand," she said offering her hand out to him.

He smiled, walking up to her and took her hand. They entwined their fingers as tehy walked out of their common room. Both walked down the mysterious staircase towards the Great Hall passing students and Professors along the way, even the usual flying ghost. Both walked into the Great Hall as Harry stared at Ron with a confused expression for the reason Hermione was treating Ron that way.

     I sat down and looked over at Harry who had this look as though I was going insane. But I gave him a look that made him brush the situation off. As we ate dinner, Hermione made me do certain things that made me feel embarrassed or awkward, but I knew she was really getting back at me, because I started to hate what she made me do. Even though I still loved her, I sucked it up and just dealt with it.

      After my torturous dinner, Harry decided that we should have a study session in the Gryffindor Common Room, since N.E.W.T.s were next week. We all agreed as we walked out of the Hall and down the hallway which made Harry pull me on the side.


“Ron, have you gone mental?” Harry questioned, grabbing Ron by the elbow, pulling him to walk behind everyone.

“What do you mean?” Ron asked puzzled, giving a questionable look to Harry then turned to look at Hermione who seemed to be giggling and talking to Ginny and Krystel.

“You know bloody damn well what I mean,” he said trying not to raise his tone any more than it was, “she’s got you on a leash!”

“Oh, that...right,” he said scratching behind his neck, “well I told her I would make it up to her for what I did, and this is my pay back.”

“By making you her slave,” he said giving a strange look to Ron, “Mate, Hermione is making you act like an idiot and you're not doing anything about it. You, my friend, have major love issues,” as he gave him a pat on the back.

“Thanks, but I think I know what I’m doing,” he said, pausing for a moment, “Well, I’ll see you in the common room in ten minutes,” as he walked down the hallway, as Harry walked down the stairs.

Hermione was already in our common room holding her books and her bag, outstretched as a signal for me to take them, as I did. I walked over to the table to grab my things also, as we headed out of the common room and towards the Gryffindor Common Room. Harry and Neville already sat on the big table with their books open writing for their essays. I placed my books on the table and was about to sit down before Hermione made me walk over to her seat and pulled it out for her to sit down. Which I did, trying to put on a happy face, but when I sat down.

     My face dropped quickly, as I pulled out my books, parchment, and quill and inkbottle. I started working with Harry over our Defense Against the Dark Arts jinxes and hexes against each other, but since we knew every single spell that we learned, we went over our Charms. We practiced the incantations and spells that we would be tested on for N.E.W.T.s, also in Transfiguration. But after a while things started to get slow and boring. I looked over at Hermione who seemed to be going over her medical essay, as an idea came to me.


Ron nudged Harry with his elbow, which made him look up from his Potions book. Ron started to cough, soft at first to catch Hermione’s attention. She didn’t look up, from her book but instead rolled her eyes at the thought.

“Ron, are you alright,” said Neville, closing his Herbology book, “Are you sick?”

Ron just rolled his eyes at Neville, “No, Neville I’m not alright,” he said in a sickly tone, and coughed again.

“Ron, maybe you should go see Madame Pomfrey,” said Neville, worried.

Harry finally got the hint that Ron was getting at, so he suggested something to Hermione, “Hermione, maybe you should check Ron to see if he’s sick?”

Ron shot Harry a nasty look, now feeling afraid of what Hermione might do, as she closed her book and stood up walking towards Ron.

Hermione placed a hand on Ron’s head and placed the back part of her hand on his cheeks. Ron felt sort of scared that she might tell him that he’s faking it.

“Oh my, Ron,” she said touching his face, “you do have some what of a fever.”

“I do,” he said feeling confused, as he touched his head, “I guess I am sick.”

“Ron, I’m going to take you to the Hospital Wing, come on,” as she pulled his arm to make him stand up.

“Okay,” he said in agreement, standing up from his chair.

“I’ll make Dobby take your books back to your room,” said Harry closing Ron’s books.

“Thanks, Harry,” said Hermione pulling Ron out of the common room by his arm, Ron looked back at Harry who gave him a wink.

Hermione dragged Ron out of the common room, and once the portrait door closed. She let go of his arm and entwined her fingers in Ron’s hand, as he gave her a confused look.

“I knew you were faking it the whole time,” she said as they walked down the hall, opposite direction of the Hospital Wing.

“You did?” he said scratching the back of his neck. “I guess I’m a bad actor.”

“Yes, you are,” she said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and let go of his hand, and started to run away. “Catch the Quaffle if you can?”

     I shook my head as she ran off down the hall. I gave her a head start as I jogged after her up the stairs and down the hallway leading to Snuffles. When I finally turned the corner to our common room, the portrait was opened as I ran inside. I looked around but couldn’t find her, so I went upstairs into my room. But she wasn’t there either, as I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a vial and drank its contents.

     Then I walked over to Hermione’s room. Her door was slightly open, as she stood in front of her bed. I walked up to her, as she had a wide grin on her face as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into a kiss. As I broke the kiss, I started trailing kisses down the side of her neck, as she shivered at my touch.


He whispered into her ear softly, “I caught the quaffle.”

She laughed to herself, “Now all you have to do is score.”

“That’s not a problem,” as he kissed her ardently, becoming more excited, as Hermione broke away.

“Ron, can you hold on for a moment?” she said trying to continue.

“What is it? Am I doing something wrong?” he said remorseful.

“No, its not you, it’s just that whenever we do stuff like this, I feel so…”

“Unsatisfied,” he said with a smile, as she nodded.

“Yeah.”

“Well I’ll let you lead then,” he said with a sexy smile.

“Fine,” as she pushed him onto her bed. He laid there laughing as she climbed on top of him, sitting on top his groin.

“Honey, if this a whole new side to you,” he said placing his hands on her waist, “It’s sort of kinky,” he teased.

“Hey,” as she started to tickle him which made him laugh hysterically, as he pushed her off of him and rolled on her.

“I thought I was in control,” she teased, and kissed him.

“You are,” he said kissing her back intensely. After a few seconds of bliss, he lifted his head and smiled at her.

“What?” she said readjusting her self on her bed.

He kissed her lightly again and raised his head a few inches away from her, “Hermione, if I asked you to marry me, would you say yes?”

She looked at him dazed and smiled.

“Are you asking me to marry you now?”

“No, no, not now. I just wanted to know, because I could picture you in my future, and I would love to marry you one day!”

“Really?”

“Of course I would,” he said, removing a strand of hair away from her face and cupped her face with his hand.

“You better,” as she pulled him down into another kiss, which led to something more.


A/N: HAHAHAHAHA!! I am evil...well I think I am! lol. Well I hope you all love it! Please leave a review...as you can tell, its slowly coming to an end...tear. SUFFER till I return!!