Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

~The Truth Uncovered~ by psychofreak

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A/N: Its a small world after all...its a small world after all...its a small world after all...its a small, small world...there is just one moon and a golden sun...yeah I think you've suffered enough! LOL...


“Ron, wake up!” called Hermione from downstairs, allowing her voice to echo thru the staircase.

“Fine…” Ron said stumbling out of bed. “Why cruel world does morning have to come.”

     I got dressed and walked down stairs to freshen up in the bathroom, for some odd reason I made a quick look at the bulletin board. It seems as if somebody exploded a desk full of papers on that board. After reading a few, I made my way towards the bathroom when I saw a note on a table.


          Ron

     I went down to breakfast early to meet Harry. Hope you read the bulletin board…check said Ron…I know that we have a lot to plan for. See you at breakfast.

                    Hermione


     As I made my way out of the portrait hole, I couldn’t help myself but turn around and stare at that black dog for a few minutes. That dog does look like Sirius Black’s Animagus. I headed towards the Great Hall, the aroma of bacon, sausages, bread, and other great smells started to fill the air as I quickened my pace.




“Ron, over here!” shouted Harry pointing to a seat near him. Ron took a seat next to Harry.

“So Ron, what does your room look like?” Neville asked while watching Ron pile up his plate with sausage and eggs.

“T-two Wo-ords-s, thr-ee sy-lla-bles,” said Ron while trying to swallow his food. “Really Huge.”

Everyone laughed, as he began to stuff his face again.

“Ron this is your schedule,” said Ginny passing Ron a piece of parchment. Ron scanned his classes while drinking his pumpkin juice.

“This stinks, double potions on Thursday with the Slytherins! Now that really stinks. Harry can I see your classes?” Ron asked. Harry gave him his class schedule as Ron quickly scanned over his classes. “Yes, the double team is back!”

“Well, duh Ron. Both of us want to be Aurors, so why not have the same classes,” said Harry so sure of himself.

“So Hermione what classes do you have?” Ron asked as he began to stuff his mouth again.

“Ron, chew first then swallow…well I decided to be a Healer, so I have mostly have Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts with you guys, most of my classes are Herbology, Witch and Muggle Medicine, Career Training, and a few more classes,” said Hermione proudly while everyone just stared at her. “What?”

“Hermione, just breathe,” said Harry taking her hand and rubbing it with his, while Hermione still had a confused look on her face.

“Well better be off to class, I’m going to walk Krystel to class, Hermione you're welcome to come since we have Herbology together?” Neville said standing up and grabbing his and Krystel’s belongings. Hermione gave Harry a kiss on the cheek, which Ron saw making his face turn sour. “See you guys, later in Defense Against the Dark Arts.” Ginny, Ron and Harry waved bye.

     Harry and I made our way to Defense Against the Dark Arts class after finishing Care of Magical Creatures. I can finally say that I actually enjoyed Hagrid’s class. Hagrid showed us water creatures that live in the lake; it was really interesting how some can live with out sunlight, like tube worms. As we made our way in the Defense Against the Dark Arts class room, there were a lot of students talking.

“Hey, Harry, Ron over here,” called Neville motioning to the empty seats by him and Hermione.

“Hey, so what’s with all the talking?” Harry asked taking a seat between Neville and Hermione.

“I don’t know I guess everyone’s excited to meet the new teacher, I hope he’s better, since this will be our second Auror for a teacher,” replied Hermione looking around at everyone waiting for the teacher to come in.

“Do you think he’s late?” Neville asked with a scared look on his face while some students stop talking. The class seemed to have been quiet for a moment when a man revealed himself from under an invisibility cloak.

“Thank you class for finally settling down,” said an old man with gray hair, wearing blue robes holding a cane. “My name as you heard is Professor Harrington, I am a retired Auror. I was on active duty for forty years of my life in which I spent the last ten training future prospective Auror, like yourselves,” pointing his cane directly at Neville’s table, which made them feel awkward. “Well enough about me, I would like to know who would want to become an Auror?”

     A few hands slowly made its way into to the air, while Harry and I both shot our hands up with confidence.

“Excellent, let’s get started. Today we will be practicing different jinxes, the first will be ‘Avoloare' which will send your enemy flying in the air, he or she will let go anything that he or she was holding, leaving him or her unconscious for a few minutes, but we will fix that by saying ‘Vermillious’ which will revive him or her, any questions?” Professor Harrington asked; he made his cane turn instantly into a wand. He made a wave movement with his wand, which opened a door sending floor mats out by the bundles. “No one, okay. Please move away from your tables and make your way to the front. Hurry now; I want time so that everyone may have a chance.”

As everyone drifted to the front of the class, Professor Harrington lifted the tables and chairs to the ceiling, and unraveled the floor mats spreading them across the floor.

“We will start by having two people; hmm let’s see…ah Miss Granger and Mr. Weasley, our Head Boy and Girl, please make your way on the mats please,” motioned Professor Harrington as Hermione and Ron followed worried about what they might do. “Thank you for being our demonstrators, this will be a real-life situation...let’s say, Miss Granger is walking along and for some reason Mr. Weasley here wants to take her purse from behind, now let’s see it in action. Begin!”

“Not to close,” blurted Neville, Harry tried to hold in a laugh but managed to cough.

     I jumped Hermione from behind, my arms wrapped around her stomach and her chest area, trying not to make a fool of myself, I didn’t turn red. I could feel her trying to break free from my arms, for a moment standing here I liked the feeling. I could feel her reaching into her robes...

“Hey Ron, you like this position?” whispered Hermione bending forward as she turned to look at Ron, while leading his arm with her hand that was wrapped around her waist to drop even lower.

“Yeah, why,” said Ron sarcastically with a smirk on his face, feeling a little tense.

“Because I do too,” she whispered innocently showing a smile on her face which in turn made Ron smile back. She slid her hand out from his grasp, so her wand touched his body, “Avoloare.”

Ron loosened the hold on her and was sent flying in the air which made him land hard on the mat. His body laid motionless.

“Good job, Miss Granger. Excellent work,” Professor Harrington said while the class applauded, “now go and revive him please. Everyone pair up with someone and practice this hex for the next half hour.”

“Vermillious,” said Hermione pointing her wand at Ron as he regained movement in his body. She feel to her knees on the side of him, “Don’t move, you sort of landed on your head,” as she gently moved some of Ron’s hair from his face. “Do you think that you could get up?”

“Yeah, I think so,” said Ron taking Hermione’s hand as she lifted him to his feet. Ron legs gave way and landed on Hermione who still held him standing by wrapping her arms around him. “Er, nice catch,” giving Hermione a smirk as she turned red looking at the mat.

     Meanwhile Neville sent Harry flying in the air, and by the look on Professor Harrington’s face he was pleased with Neville. After a few more minutes, Professor Harrington dismissed the class. Anyone who was conscience talked about how they had so much fun in Professor Harrington's class and couldn’t wait till his next class. I left the class sort of weird about what just happened, was Hermione flirting with me, in front of Harry?


I have a short commercial brought to you by my Sponser:

     Do you love reading stories that have action, suspense, humor, romance, drama, mystery, and has a pull to make you wanting more and more. Well I have a treat for you, I will give you these stories for a low low low price of $FREE99!! That's right, $FREE99, you heard me and here they are:

§Hogwarts Sweethearts: Juicy_Couture
§Harry Potter and the True but Unwanted Prophecy: Juicy_Couture
§Harry Potter and the Secrets Untold: Funness
§Harry Potter and the Wings of Courage: Xain

      I garauntee you that by reading these FF's, it will not waste your time, and would be worth the read. If not, I will allow you to come and FLAME my story, or yell at me. But I promise that you will be begging for more!


A/N: Know your role and place a review! LOL...hopefully more to come...SUFFER till I return...hahahahahahehehehe*cough cough cough* choking here. lol.