Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

~The Truth Uncovered~ by psychofreak

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A/N: I know you all must think I'm dull for always talking about reviewing...but think of it this way...would you rather read something dull and speedy or something interested and well detailed...well my details aren't that exact and if they were...you would be reading more paragraphs then conversations...LOL...



     Today is the first Hogsmeade trip and excitement filled the air. Hermione stopped her usual routine of waking me up; now she would just wait on a couch downstairs reading a book. Every morning we walked to the Great Hall hand in hand; it felt good being close to her. When we got there excitement filled the hall with students eager to leave for Hogsmeade. Harry, Ginny, Neville and Krystel were at the table discussing what we should do when we got there.

“Morning everyone,” said Ron and Hermione while taking a seat next to Harry.

“Hey,” said Krystel while everyone just smiled at them, “you guys want to go to Zonko’s I’ve never been there, Neville said it would be fun to try out the candy.” Neville tried to keep a straight face while Krystel looked at him and when she turned away he snorted, making everyone laugh.

“Sure Krystel, well go to Zonko’s for you, and well go to the Three Broomstick’s afterwards to get some drinks and then come back to the lake to try it out,” Hermione replied after taking a sip of her pumpkin juice.

“You all ready to leave,” said Harry standing up to stretch.

“W-what I’m not done eating yet, give me five minutes,” Ron said stuffing more food into his mouth faster.

Neville got up and helped Krystel out from the bench, “We’ll meet you all outside, okay,” he said before walking away from the table holding Krystel’s hand.

Everyone said okay, as both walked away from the table.



     We all got into different carriages making our way to Hogsmeade. Harry and Ginny ended up being in the same carriage as Hermione and I. We started talking about Quidditch try-outs and how they went and in a couple of weeks will be our first match against Slytherin”of coarse”which is always a drag.

“Ron and I started a bet,” said Harry giving Ron a wink, “I have to catch the Snitch before Ron stops 10 goals with the Quaffle.”

“So Ron, are you up to that agreement,” added Ginny who knew that her brother was getting himself into too much.

“Yeah, loser does winner’s next essay paper from any teacher,” said Ron feeling confident that he might win.

“Ron I think you should take it back,” said Hermione sympathetically, “because if you lose, then I end up doing Harry’s paper, and I won’t help you, Ronald Weasley,” she said folding her arms.

“And that’s a bad thing,” Ron said sarcastically.

“Yeah,” snapped Hermione.

Harry and Ginny started laughing; “your in trouble” said Ginny trying to control her self.

The conversation started to die down as Ginny started, “Ron, how are you and Hermione doing?” looking at her brother sitting next to Hermione, his face began to die down from excitement.

“Our relationship is…” Ron said puzzled as her looked at Hermione clueless of what to say.

“Great,” added Hermione as she grabbed Ron’s hand, “we decided to take things a little bit slower, getting to know each other more.”

“Hello, you both have been friends since our first year,” replied Harry, “and only now you want to know each other?” giving them a confused look.

“Well…yeah, there are a lot of things I still don’t know about Hermione,” finished Ron as he turned to look at Hermione, “put I think she already knows more about me than me.”

“Yes, I do,” Hermione said sarcastically.

“Oh really…”giving her a sly look, as he straightened up in his seat, “okay, so what am I thinking now!”

Hermione put a finger to her temple, “Food!”

“Typical,” Ron said as Harry and Ginny started to laugh, “Okay smarty pants, what am I thinking, now…”

“Quidditch” Ron’s face dropped, as Harry and Ginny burst out laughing harder.

“Lucky guess,” as he started twisting his neck to crack it and cracked his knuckles before starting again, this time closing his eyes and placing his hands on his lap. “Okay, now…”

Hermione looked at Ron puzzled at the pose he was portraying and couldn’t help but snort at him, while Ron just waited patiently for her to answer. “Hold on, I’m channeling the forces that I didn’t learn from Divination…mmm…hold on its coming... Me,” as Ron’s eyes opened immediately, then sadly looked out of the carriage, “see I knew that I known you more than you do,” so proud of herself, as she scooted over towards him placing her hand on his shoulder feeling a little guilty for what she just did, which made Harry and Ginny stop laughing and just stared at them.

     I touched her hand and slowly turned around to look at her, she had a sorry look on her face, so I just smiled dropping my hand to reach for her. Happily she smiled back, as I pulled her in for a kiss. Hermione thankfully didn’t pull away, but instead leaned in more gliding her hands on the side of my face, allowing me to fall back against the side of the carriage”not breaking the kiss”as I let my hands wrap around her waist line.

“Eh hum, guys…hello,” coughed Harry trying to get Ron and Hermione’s attention, “guys, were still here,” as both of them still continue to make out.

“Awe, that’s so romantic,” Ginny said loudly so that her brother and Hermione could hear then smiled at Harry. Ron and Hermione broke their kiss and looked at Harry and Ginny who just waved at them, as they sat up wiped their mouths then smiled at each other.

“Taking it slow are you?” said Harry, who winked at Ron, as he smiled feeling a little embarrassed of just happened.

Ron took Hermione’s hand into his, “guess you didn’t know I was going to do that, now were you?”

“No, I’m sad to say,” she replied showing a little frown, and gave Ron a quick kiss.

“Ginny you want to guess what I’m thinking?” as Harry started to close his eyes.

Ginny slapped Harry on his arm, “Nice try, lover boy,” Harry just opened his eyes and wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her towards him and gave her a kiss. Surprisingly Ginny didn’t pull away but instead started to get intimidate and just wrapped her arms around Harry’s neck pulling herself closer to him.

     I looked at Hermione who had a smile on her face; she wasn’t a bit grossed out by what she and I are just witnessing. Harry, my best friend in the whole wide world is making out with my younger sister in front of me, again. I looked back and forth, kissing then smiling, making out and not making out, Harry starting to get on top of my sister. I had to stop this and fast, so I got up taking a few steps before…

“Ouch,” said Harry rubbing the back of this head, “that hurt you know,” he started to get off of Ginny who turned to Ron with a mean look on her face watching him sit back down as Hermione gave him a slap on the back of his head.

“Why did you have to go and do that for Ron?” Ginny said as she began crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“Hello, you’re my sister, and Harry,” Ron pointed toward his sister, “my little sister,” as he watched Harry fix his hair smiling.

“Ron, I’m a big girl now and I can handle myself,” snapped Ginny.

“Yes, Ginny I know you’re a girl and you can handle yourself, but big is out of the question,” as Ron folded his hands across his chest.

“Ron, she is a grown woman, and she should be treated like one, so let it go,” said Hermione pulling on Ron’s arms towards her giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Harry felt a little weight come off his shoulder as Ron started to relax a bit. “Harry next time, not too much in front of me, remember bad imagery and she’s my sister so I guess I’m to overprotective,” as Ron stuck out his hand to Harry.

Harry shook his hand and said, “Sorry mate, I guess I should control myself a bit more around you.”

     The rest of the way there was peaceful and entertaining. As we stopped we got caught up with Neville and Krystel. We went to Zonko’s first as we planned, there were many new tricks and jokes, some of which I recognized from Fred and George’s Shop. In Honeydukes, there were lots of different types of candy here from mostly all over the world, which made it hard to decide, because I wanted to try everything. Something new that caught my eye was a type of candy; it was called “Gecko”. The most interesting thing about it was that every part of the body was a different flavor, and would grow back “ due to a spell”but the bad part is that it cost a Galleon each. Very surprising thing happened since Harry was in a good mood, he bought us one each to test it out, for some reason I can not, dislike the man. After a few minutes of rummaging for candies and weapons of comedic pleasure, as I call it. We made our way to the Three Broomsticks to grab ourselves a drink. Little did I know that trouble might erupt and things might change for the worst...?



A/N: yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah...where's the good stuff?! LOL...please review I'm desperate for communication from outside of this rock that I live on...

Oh, my next chapters are invisible, so go up to the URL and type these numbers where you see the 4 digits. 4099. Press the arrow button to read chapter 9 before chapter 10. I think that should work until the site makes my chapters visible. Thanks to Funness for the tip!