Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Pureblood Princess by Xandria

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Harry and Ron arrived at the Fat Lady's portrait from the library. They couldn't find Hermione anywhere and were beginning to get worried.

"I couldn't imagine where she is," Ron said.

"I know. She doesn't just disappear from the castle. She even skipped a Charms lesson. I'm getting really worried," Harry whispered.

"Password?" The Fat Lady asked.

"Corpus Draconum," Harry answered. They were about to step inside when something made Harry stop suddenly. He looked behind him only to see Velandra running up the marble staircase towards them, looking rather distraught and frantic. "Harry! Please wait!"

Harry turned to Ron. "Go on. I'll be right there in a moment. Velandra what is it? What's wrong?" He asked when Ron was out of sight.

"It's Morgana! She's been taken! Brought into the Forbidden Forest! Harry please! You have to help her!" Velandra screamed as tears ran down her cheek.

Harry waited not another moment and raced back down the marble staircase. 'Damnit what if I'm too late? Just hold on Morgana,' he thought. He threw the oak doors open and quickly ran in the direction of the dark forest. He had all too much experience with the forest and knew anything could lurk around the corner. He quickly withdrew his wand from inside his sweater and muttered, "Lumos."

A bright light ignited from the tip of the wand, allowing Harry to see a bit better. From within the dark he heard a distance voice call out, "Somebody help me! Harry help me!"

Morgana

Harry quickly sped up his pace, wand poised and ready for anything. He reached what he believed was the center of the forest and looked around. There was no sign of Morgana and the screaming stopped.

"Well well Potter, you finally came," a male voice said from the shadows. Two figures moved into the light but Harry could not see neither one of them. "I knew you'd come to the rescue. You always do."

Harry squinted into the darkness. "Draco?"

The two people laughed maliciously. "Well," a female voice said, "You guessed correct, Potter. Well done." Morgana and Draco lowered their hoods and smiled maliciously at each other.

"Morgana? What is going on?" Harry asked, confused.

Morgana moved towards Harry and slowly circled him. "Do you remember what you did last year? Surely you do. Allow me to refresh your memory. You sent our Father to Azkaban, Harry Potter! You took away something from us and now we shall take something from you! Draco, bring out the Mudblood!" Morgana commanded. Draco moved back and pulled someone from the trees.

"Hermione!" Harry exclaimed, horrified. Hermione struggled against Draco, who held her arms tightly behind her back and a piece of cloth was tied around her head to keep her mouth closed.

Morgana spun around and pointed her wand at Hermione. "Watch this, Potter. Avada Kedavra!" Hermione let out a horrified scream and fell to the ground. Morgana shrieked with laughter.

"Hermione! No!" He raced over and pulled Hermione into his arms, but there was no use. She was dead. Harry watched her die the same way his mother and father had. The same spell that had tried to kill him when he was only a year old.

Draco and Morgana laughed and pulled Harry from Hermione. "Draco, I do believe we have something for Harry, don't we?"

"Yes we do. Imperio!" Draco shouted, pointing his wand at Harry.

Harry felt a tingling sensation cover his body. He could no longer move at his own will, no longer able to think. Morgana's voice came to head as she held a goblet to him.

Drink this.

No, thank you, Harry's voice said back.

Drink it!
I think not.

NOW! Morgana's voice screamed.

Harry's hands grabbed the goblet she was holding and drank the contents of it.

That's better, Potter. Morgana whispered maliciously.

"Relashio!" Harry could move once again but the feeling was replaced with something different. The forest began to spin wildly around him. A stabbing feeling hit him in the stomach as though something was twisting it painfully, more painful than the Polyjuice Potion he drank four years ago. Harry fell to the ground, clutching his stomach. "Please stop," he pleaded.

The Malfoy's laughed again, echoing in Harry's head. "Too late now, Potter. Time to join your little Mudblood friend and your Mudblood mother. Goodbye, Famous Harry Potter." The laughter died away as blackness took over Harry's vision. The world slipped away as Harry James Potter lay dead in the Forbidden Forest next to his best friend, Hermione Granger.