Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Pureblood Princess by Xandria

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The next morning found Harry, Ron, Hermione and Morgana (who ended up in Slytherin) gathered while the Heads of Houses passed out the course schedules for the beginning term. Professor Snape stood at the Slytherin table and looked for Morgana. When he could not find her, he gave the schedule to Draco and asked him to give it to his sister.

"Be right back," Morgana said as she got up. She walked over to the Slytherin table and Harry saw she was talking to Draco. Morgana suddenly wrapped her hand around Draco's throat and exclaimed, "Give me my schedule you little prat!"

Draco threw Morgana's schedule on the table and forced her hand from his throat. Morgana snatched up the paper and walked away, leaving Pansy rubbing Draco's sore neck.

"That was bloody awesome!" Ron said excitedly, tipping some sausages onto his plate.

"Why thank you. Heaven knows he's had it coming for years,” Morgana replied, scrunching up her nose slightly as she watched Ron stuff food into his mouth.

"So Morgana what classes did you end up with?" Hermione asked.

Morgana pulled her eyes from Ron and replied, "I have Care of Magical creatures, N.E.W.T Charms, N.E.W.T Potions, and N.E.W.T Transfiguration."

"You have all N.E.W.T classes?" Ron asked, quite shocked. Nothing shocked him more though than Professor McGonagall handing him and Harry their schedules. "Bloody hell so do we!"

"Brilliant!" Morgana said, forcing a smile onto her pale pink lips.

Hermione smiled at them. "See guys. A little hard work did pay off."

"So Little Miss Malfoy are you having fun with the Mudbloods?" Draco drawled from behind Morgana and Hermione.

"Why yes, Draco. By the way...Don't call me Little Miss Malfoy," Morgana said through gritted teeth.

"I expected better," Draco sneered.

"Funny...That's what Mother said when you were born," Morgana retorted. Harry spit his pumpkin juice everywhere as he and Ron burst out laughing.

"Nasty Potter!" Draco exclaimed.

Morgana stood and looked Draco in the eye. "What do you want Draco?" She asked coldly.

"Oh not much, Miss Morgan. Pansy and I were just going to take a walk," Draco said, taking his girlfriend's hand affectionately.

"Well roll out the red carpet. I can die happy," Morgana said sarcastically. "So what does Mother say of her Dracie-poo having a girlfriend? Surely she must have something to say about it."

"Dracie-poo?" Harry and Ron said together.

"Shut up!" Draco snapped. He turned back to Morgana and continued, "For your information Mother and Father approve of Pansy and I. Now move it!"

"Make me," Morgana taunted.

Draco pulled his wand from his robes but Morgana was too fast for him. "Rictumsempra!" She cried out.

Draco flew backwards banging into the doors of the Hall entrance. He stood up and pointed his own wand at Morgana. "Petrificus Totalus!"

Morgana's body became stiff and fell to the floor as another voice yelled out, "Expelliamus!"

Draco's wand flew from his hands as Professor McGonagall walked towards him. "Mr. Malfoy how dare you pull your wand on another student! Ten points from Slytherin," she said. As the professor walked away Pansy handed Draco his wand back.

"Thanks," Draco said. He took Pansy's hand and walked from the Great Hall, leaving Morgana laying on the floor. Harry quickly walked over and pointed his wand at her. "Restorate! Are you ok Morgana?" He asked as Morgana opened her eyes.

"Yeah I'm good. Thanks, Harry. Do you think I should try and talk to him tonight? " Morgana asked.

"Maybe that would be a good idea. I'm the last person who should be saying this but you should talk to Mal..I mean Draco," Harry said.

"If I have too. My body can't take much more of that."

*****

The Slytherin Common Room was quiet as Draco sat alone on one of the leather couches in front of a blazing fire. He looked up from his Transfiguration essay to see Morgana emerge from the portrait hole. "Can we talk?" He asked.

"Sure Draco," Morgana said, sitting down on a couch opposite him.

"So what do you know about your three new friends?" Draco sneered coldly, closing his school book and setting it on the table beside his parchment essay.

Morgana snorted. "I know they annoy the bloody hell out of me."

"The famous Potter, the Mudblood and Weasle Boy? Annoying? That never crossed my mind," Draco said sarcastically. "So why are you talking to them?"

"It's all part of my plan," Morgana said coldly. She pulled her wand from her robes and fiddled it maliciously within her pale hand.

Draco looked at her confused. "What plan? Is that why you're acting like you hate me?"

"You're very perceptive, Mr. Malfoy," Morgana said, coolly.

Draco laughed and leaned in over the table. "So what is this plan that Princess Malfoy has thought up?"

Morgana leaned over towards him as well and whispered, "I want to make Harry Potter pay for sending Father to Azkaban."

Draco smirked. "So what were you thinking of doing?"

Morgana jumped up and began pacing the darkened common room. "I want to inflict pain, make him suffer for what he did. Father taught me to do a proper Imperius Curse. Maybe the famous Harry Potter would like a duel!" She waved her wand causing a vase to explode. Draco stood and pointed his own wand at the broken vase.

"Reparo!" The piece flew back together as though a strong magnetic force pulled them together. "That is a good plan but what about something better. Something he would never see coming?"

Morgana walked over to Draco. "Even better."

"I need to tell Pansy. She'll get a laugh out of it," Draco got up from the sofa but was immediately thrown against the wall.

"You won't tell her anything! You know bloody well she will blab to people. Keep your gob shut! Promise me that, Draco! Promise now!" Morgana growled.

"Ok ok I promise," Draco said, weakly.

Morgana released him and headed up to the Girls' Dormitory. Draco remained in the common room alone once again, the fire dying slowly behind him.