Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Pureblood Princess by Xandria

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Blimey Harry! You fancy a girl you have known for only a single day?" Ron asked Harry. Harry turned left at the end of the dungeon corridor and walked into Professor Snape's classroom, wishing Ron would get off the subject of his fancing Morgana.

To Harry's dismay he found Morgana already seated in the class, surrounded by Draco, Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle, laughing at something Draco had just said. He wasn't about to take the chance of talking to her while she was surrounded by all Slytherins, so he and Ron found two seats by Hermione and sat down.

"Hey. What took you so long?" Hermione asked, laughing.

"Well we would have been here sooner if this bloody bloke wasn't busy fixing his hair. He wanted to look perfect," Ron said. He began fixing his hair and mocking Harry's voice, "Come on mate. She'll be there. Oh bloody hell my hair is horrible!"

Hermione burst into laughter but made a noise between a cough and a laugh when Harry shot you a dark glaring look.

"Can't a bloke make sure he looks good?!" Harry asked indignantly.

The door to the classroom opened and a girl with olive skin and black hair walked in. She walked over to Morgana and smiled. "Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?" She pointed to the empty seat beside Morgana.

"No," Morgana answered shortly. The girl was way too happy and upbeat for her taste.

"I'm Velandra Bellatreene. What's your name?"

"Morgana Malfoy. So what house are you in?" Morgana asked.

"Ravenclaw. You?"

"Slytherin," Morgana replied.

"Oh of course. I should've known," Velandra laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Morgana asked coldly.

Before Velandra could open her mouth to answer, Professor Snape walked in and slammed the door behind him.

"Silence! Mr. Malfoy, kindly collect everyone's essays on Undetectable Potions and hand them to me," Snape said swiftly.

One by one the students handed Draco the essays they had done over the summer and Draco handed them to Snape.

"Thank you. Now who can tell me what makes an Undetectable Potion dangerous?" Snape asked, putting the pile of parchment on his desk.

A few people raised their hands but Snape's eyes went directly to Morgana. "Go ahead, Ms. Malfoy."

"Undetectable Potions are dangerous because you catch someone by surprise. You can inflict pain or even cause death and they would never see it coming," Morgana said staring at Snape and occasionally glancing at Draco.

"Very good. Now I want all of you to pair up with someone and I want you to mix your own Undetectable Potion. They will be tested in one month and you will be marked on how it effects your partner. Begin," Snape finished and sat down at his desk.

Harry turned around to Morgana but saw she had already partnered with Draco. 'Why doesn't that surprise me?' He thought.
Hermione was working with Neville so Harry ended up working with Ron, which was quite normal. Back at the last table Draco and Morgana Malfoy were hard at work.

"It needs to be strong enough to cause unbearable pain, Draco. Father told us how to do it, now it's time to put that to use," Morgana whispered coldly.

"We need some Horned-Toad skin," Draco said as he read over the list of ingredients and directions Lucius Malfoy had provided them.

"I bet I could get some from Snape. Hold on." Morgana got up and walked over to Snape's desk. "Professor Snape?"

Snape looked up from the essays he was grading. "Yes, Ms. Malfoy?"

"Would it be possible for Draco and I to get some Horned-Toad skin from you, sir? It's the only ingredient we don't have."

Snape thought for a moment then answered. "Sure. Follow me." He stood up and led Morgana from the classroom into a dark, cold, and horrible smelling room.

"Wow! This is amazing," Morgana exclaimed. She closely examined a glowing silver jar that held moonstone and turned back to Snape, who smiled.

"This is my private store," Snape explained. "You and Draco may use anything you like. I've been waiting for the day that a pair of my students would do a brilliant job in my class. I know you and Draco will make a potion that will blow everyone away."

"That will be a guarantee, sir," Morgana replied. She took a bit of the Horned-Toad skin and made her way back into the dungeon classroom.

"Did you get it?" Draco asked excitedly.

"Yep and I got permission from Snape to use his private store," Morgana said, smugly.

Within the midst of Morgana and Draco talking, Pansy walked over and sat on Draco's lap. "Come on Draco, can't we be partners? This perky..thing...is getting on my nerves," she whined.

"I'm already working with Morgana and --"

"I see how it is! She walks in and all of a sudden is the Queen of all Purebloods!" Pansy screamed, interrupting Draco.

"No it's not like that. If you'd just let me explain..." Draco started, but Pansy had jumped up and stormed away.

Draco turned to Morgana and sighed. "Hold on." He got up and went to his girlfriend's side.

"What do you want?" Pansy snapped.

"I can't say here but I'll tell you tonight. Meet me in the common room, ok?" Draco pleaded.

"Fine," Pansy replied shortly.

Draco walked back over to Morgana who was talking to Goyle about Quidditch. "Let's get back to work. We can't afford to get sidetracked again."