Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Pureblood Princess by Xandria

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Harry, I'm not joking. There's something weird about Draco's sister. The way she was talking to Snape and stuff? It's bloody weird mate," Ron said as he and Harry reached the Fat Lady's portrait.

"Password?" She asked.

"Corphius Tutronus. Oh come off it Ron. You think there is something a bit off with everyone. Just give her a chance," Harry said. They walked into the Gryffindor Common Room and ascended the stairs to the Boys Dormitory.

"Oh come on, Harry. Wouldn't you rather fancy someone you can trust?"

Harry thought for a brief moment then answered, "No."

"Ok let me rephrase that. Someone other than MALFOY'S SISTER!" Ron exclaimed.

"Ron lay off , would you?! She's really nice so back off!" Harry snapped shut the hangings of his four poster bed and fell into a shallow sleep.

****
The door to the Slytherin Boys' Dormitory creeped open slowly, allowing only a slice of dim light through, then quietly closed again. A figure moved through the darkened room, headed towards the four-poster bed where Draco Malfoy was fast asleep. The figure laid a hand on Draco's shoulder and--

"Bloody hell!" Draco awoke with a start.

"Draco, shut up," the person whispered, moving in front of the moonlit window.

"Pansy? Wh-what are you doing in here? Professor Snape will have a fit if he catches you," Draco whispered back. He looked around the dormitory and smirked. Morgana and Goyle were cuddled up in Goyle's bed so why was he telling Pansy she wasn't suppose to be there?

"Come down to the common room. We need to talk." Pansy walked out of the dormitory, followed by Draco.

Draco yawned and plopped down on a couch, staring up tiredly at Pansy. "So what are you on about, Pansy? It's late and I'm tired."

"I know you're hiding something from me, Draco. Out with it! You never kept secrets from me before and now that Princess Malfoy has arrived, everything is top secret. Tell me!" Pansy demanded.

"It's none of your business and--"

"Draco Malfoy!" Pansy exclaimed.

"Pansy, it's noth--"

"Tell me!"

"Morgana is planning to torture Harry Potter, ok?! Is that what you wanted to know?! Bloody hell! Why can't you just leave things alone?! I--"

"You bloody traitor," a cold voice said from behind Draco, who spun on his heels and came face to face with Morgana. "You swore to your own sister you wouldn't tell. You betrayed your own blood!" Morgana pulled out her wand and screamed, "Everta Statum!"

Draco flew back and slammed into the wall beside the fireplace. He laid there for a moment and, once he regained his composure, pointed his wand at Morgana. "Stupefy!" Morgana crumpled to the floor, shaking and twitching furiously. She was tortured by Draco for almost fifteen long minutes when the spell began to subside.

Pansy made a quick dashed towards Draco but Morgana was too quick for her. "Imperio!" Pansy began banging her head against the cold, stone wall until a large red bump appeared on her forehead. Morgana laughed maliciously and pulled the curse off of Pansy. Pansy grabbed Morgana's hair and pulled her to the ground, beating her head against the stone floor. Morgana put her hands around Pansy's neck and flipped her over, slapping her repeatedly. Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed Morgana around the waist and lifted her off the ground, Draco had done the same with Pansy. Both girls continued kicking and hitting.

"Get a grip Ms. Malfoy. You too Ms. Parkinson," Professor Snape snapped angrily, holding the struggling blonde girl. He moved to the opposite side of the room. "Now what in bloody hell is going on?"

"Nothing, sir. Pansy's just having a crying fit because things are going on that she feels the need to stick her nose into. It doesn't concern that little dingbat but she obviously thinks it does. That's what," Morgana explained, shooting dirty looks at Pansy who was being held against a wall by Draco.

"You're just bloody mad that someone else knows!" Pansy retorted.

"Silence! I've heard enough. Get to bed now and no more late night duels. Made enough noise to wake the dead, you did." Snape walked from the room in his dressing gown, leaving three students alone and a secret revealed.