Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Pureblood Princess by Xandria

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A chilly October day brought the first Hogsmeade trip of the term. Third year students and above, with permission forms, were allowed to be let out from the castle and brought down to Hogsmeade on certain weekends.

The students crowded into the entrance hall as the caretaker, Mr. Filch and his cat, Mrs. Norris prowled the growing crowd to sniff out the troublemakers and rulebreakers. Draco's group of Slytherins, including Morgana, Crabbe and Goyle were walking together and laughing while Pansy and her gang of girls could be seen a short way from them. Harry, Ron and Hermione made their way down the marble staircase and joined everyone. Morgana spotted Harry and turned to Draco. "I'll be right back."

She dashed off towards Harry and skidded to a stop beside him. Harry smiled at her. "Hey Morgana."

"Hi Harry. Look I need to go with Draco and get a few things but could you meet me at the Three Broomsticks around 2:00? It's important," Morgana asked.

"Sure," Harry answered dreamily.

"Great! I'll see you then!" Morgana leaned in and placed a quick kiss on Harry's cheek before running off to catch up with Draco. Harry felt his face blush. Hermione and Ron looked at Harry then each other, both speechless about what just happened.

"Harry's got a girlfriend...Harry's got a girlfriend...Harry's got a girlfriend..." Hermione began to chant.

"Oh hush up. I do not," Harry laughed as they walked out into the cool autumn air.

****

"I can not believe you are going to do this, Morgan," Draco said as he walked into the Three Broomsticks with Morgana and Pansy.

"This is the only way to gain his trust," Morgana replied. She leaned in and gave Draco a hug. "I'll see you up at the castle later."

"Alright." Draco said. He took Pansy's hand and led her to a table only a short distance from Harry was.

Morgana walked over to Harry and smiled. "Hey Harry. I thought you might have forgotten about me."

"Of course I haven't. How could I?" Harry looked up and slid over to allow Morgana to sit beside him.

"I thought you might be here with Ron and Hermione. You three are always together," Morgana commented. Not that she minded, though.

"Yeah... well... they had some other things to do so..." Harry broke off as a witch in shiny purple robes walked over to them.

"What can I get you today, Love?" The witch asked.

"Um...I'll have a butterbeer, please," Morgana answered. Oh boy did the word 'please' leave a bad taste in her mouth. The witch looked taken back and laughed.

"Well I never thought I'd hear 'please' come from the mouth of a Malfoy." The witch walked, leaving Morgana glaring at the back of her head.

Harry turned to Morgana and smiled, sadly. "So do you get those comments alot? I mean...er... considering you don't act like your family?"

'Wrong again, Potter,' Morgana thought. "Yeah...yeah I do. So Harry, do you like me?"

Harry nearly spit out his butterbeer at her question. True he did. But should he tell her? 'Oh go on, mate. Just say you do,' Harry mind said to him. He took a deep breath and answered, "Yes."

Morgana smiled sweetly and leaned forward. Her lips met Harry's and Harry could swear his heart was about to burst. A few tables from them, Draco and Pansy watched what was going on. Pansy buried her head into Draco's shoulder and muttered, "That is so sick. She's kissing a Mudblood. Eww... I can't watch this!"

Draco looked at his sister then turned to Pansy, laughing. "Potter is in for a big surprise. He actually thinks she likes him."

The door to the Three Broomsticks opened to reveal Ron and Hermione walking hand in hand. "Hey guys, over here!" Morgana called out. 'Why not suck up to his friends too?' She thought.

Hermione and Ron both smiled, though Ron's smile looked forced, and sat down. "Hey Morgana! How's everything going?" Hermione asked.

"Not bad," Morgana answered. "I got a letter from Father today. He said they have a job opening in Mr. Fudge's office at the Ministry of Magic and if I wanted, I could start the job the minute I'm done school."

"Blimey, Morgana! That's bloody awesome! I really want to go into Auror training when I'm done at Hogwarts. I was thinking about seriously persuing S.P.E.W. Maybe I still will," Hermione said excitedly.

"What is S.P--" Morgana fell silent at Harry and Ron vigorously shaking their heads. "Nevermind," she finished sweetly.

Harry looked down at his watch. "We better get going. It's nearly time to return to the castle."

Everyone nodded in agreement and walked out of the Three Broomsticks, rejoining the others to begin the journey back to Hogwarts.