Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Harry Potter and the Pureblood Princess by Xandria

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Bloody hell, mate. What happened to you?" Ron asked as he spotted Harry for the first time that day. Harry hair was more untidy than ever and he looked very exhausted.

"I couldn't sleep at all last night," Harry replied. He sat down next to Ron and pulled a plate of bacon and toast towards him.

"I'll take a wild guess and say you were thinking about Morgana all night. Am I right?" Hermione laughed.

Harry nodded and yawned. "I just can't figure out why anyone from the Malfoy family would talk to common people like us. You know?"

"I reckon she's up to no good. No good at all," Ron said.

"Well come on you two. We're gonna be late for Charms," Hermione said, jumping up from the table.

"Great. Just what I need. Another class where I can't talk to Morgana. She's always surrounded by those trolls Crabbe and Goyle," Harry sighed.

*****
"Now I want you all to get into groups of three or four and practice the Protean Charm. At the end of class I will examine your work and grade it accordingly. You may begin," squeaked Professor Flitwick. The students divided into their groups and got to work.

Harry kept looking back at Morgana, who was talking to Pansy and Velandra. The girls laughed as Velandra pulled something from her pocket. Before anyone could look, Velandra threw a Weasley Water Willy from her hand causing the classroom to become instantly filled with water, everyone swimming as though their lives depended on it. Tiny Professor Flitwick was tossed in the waves now flooding his classroom.

Outside the Charms room, Professor McGonagall strolled by with Professor Snape. She looked questionably at the water dripping through the cracks of the door and turned to Snape. "Severus what in the world is going on in there?"

"Beats me, Minerva," Snape replied coolly. Before either of them could make another move the water pressure became too much as the door flew from the hinges sending students, Snape, McGonagall and Flitwick down the now flooded corridor.

Professor Snape was the first of all to regain his composure. He took his wand from his robes and muttered, "Evanesco."

All the water quickly evaporated but left the students on the floor, drenched from head to toe. Draco shook his blonde hair from his eyes and looked at Morgana. "Who in bloody hell did that?"

Morgana and Pansy lay on the floor, laughing. "I-I-I think it was Velandra. Hahahahahahahahaha! Velandra, that was awesome!"

Velandra squeezed the water from her curly, dark hair and smiled. "It wasn't suppose to do that much. It should have caused only a little water not the Great Flood of Hogwarts but it was awesome and...."

Velandra stopped talking as she saw a large shadow come into her sight. "Ms. Bellatreene I hope you did have fun cause it will be the last you have for a while," Snape's greasy voice said, "Thirty points from Ravenclaw and a week's worth of detention."

"But I..." Velandra began to protest.

"Enough! You will come to my office every night this week. Understood?"

Velandra sighed. "Yes, sir."

Snape turned on his heels and walked away. Velandra stuck out her tongue at the back of his head. "Nasty little git," she muttered.

"Velandra? Could Pansy and I talk to you? It's very important," Morgana asked. The more people she could get into her plan the better.

"Yeah. Very important," Pansy giggled.

"Sure. About what?" Velandra asked, confused.

"Come with us," Morgana said as she took Velandra's hand and led her to the courtyard with Pansy right at her heels. Draco stood next to Goyle as he watched his sister walked off with Velandra.

"I wonder what Morgana is up too? One minute she's really nice and the next she's...well....like you," Goyle said.

"Like me, eh?" Draco laughed, "You have no idea."

Goyle laughed and nudged Draco. "Come on. Let's get Crabbe and get down to common room."

"Hermione, are you ok?" Ron asked. Hermione had been thrown against the wall by one of the humongous waves and laid on the floor a few feet from Harry and Ron. She made a few small movements and opened her eyes a bit.

"Yeah I'm ok," she replied quietly, rubbing her sore head.

"Let's get you up to the hospital wing," Harry said. He gently lifted Hermione and, with Ron's help, brought Hermione to Madam Pomfry.

One by one the wet students made their way to the common rooms to change into drier robes and a chance for some rest time before their next class.

The teachers stood looking at each other, extremely worried. When the Weasley twins had left Hogwarts they thought the pranks were over. Now they had been proven wrong. Another prankster was in town and by the looks of today, it wasn't going to be a pretty year.