Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Mystery of the Lightning Bond by electronicquillster

Printer
Summary: As Andrea Benning starts her fifth year at Hogwarts alongside The Trio, she has her own daily things to deal with, like a life-altering secret, studying, orchestrating Operation Sophie-Roderick Romance and a crush of her own. When one attends Hogwarts, one can hardly expect things to go as planned.





Fred and George Weasley are really only returning to Hogwarts for the priceless market research, but will there be time for other things as well?





As friendships and romances develop, the students at Hogwarts will also have to deal with the second rise of the evil Lord Voldemort and the terrible toad of a Defense professor - Umbridge.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 21 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 75952 Viewcount: 125552
Published on: 03/22/05 Updated On: 10/07/06





1. Hogwarts Express by electronicquillster [ - ] (2537 words)
Although JK stole all of the original text from me, I must let you know that this is the stuff she cut out. Think along the lines of Lord of the Rings Extended editions...this fic is like the stuff on the extra discs and the deleted scenes, maybe some alternate endings...I don’t know. I haven’t decided whether or not Sirius will die in my version...Plenty of time to decide that.

Now, everyone open your books to pages 182 and 183, for that is where our tale begins...

2. Yeah Is What We Had by electronicquillster [ - ] (3834 words)

3. Beaters and Umbridge by electronicquillster [ - ] (3091 words)

4. Advice and Boggarts by electronicquillster [ - ] (3287 words)

5. Completely Mental, That One by electronicquillster [ - ] (3155 words)

6. Complications and Meddlers by electronicquillster [ - ] (3344 words)

7. Say Goodnight and Go by electronicquillster [ - ] (4072 words)

8. Matches Can Burn by electronicquillster [ - ] (3760 words)

9. Mistletoe and Misguided Dreams by electronicquillster [ - ] (4575 words)

10. Christmastime Is Here by electronicquillster [ - ] (4625 words)

11. The Library, the Lab, and the Anticipation by electronicquillster [ - ] (3878 words)

12. Dropping Eaves & Deciphering Reason by electronicquillster [ - ] (2609 words)

13. Hogsmeade and the Quibbler by electronicquillster [ - ] (3039 words)

14. The First Break-up by electronicquillster [ - ] (3322 words)

15. Mooncalves and Dungbombs by electronicquillster [ - ] (4347 words)

16. Kites and Sackings by electronicquillster [ - ] (3044 words)

17. Invisibility Gum by electronicquillster [ - ] (3685 words)

18. The Trouble With Girls by electronicquillster [ - ] (3095 words)

19. The Exit by electronicquillster [ - ] (4903 words)

20. The Wake of the Departure by electronicquillster [ - ] (4020 words)

21. Chapter 21 by electronicquillster [ - ] (3730 words)
After an eternal hiatus, I've finally produced an acceptable chapter. It's long and I hope that some sort of consolation, but I really must thank all the people who nagged encouraged me to keep going. There's only a little bit left, so a review to let me know of anything you'd like to know about before the story ends would be good. I'm gonna be tying up all the loose ends.

And fear not, you will find out what the lightning bond is in chapter 22. *wink*

As in other chapters, large sections of italics that aren't letters are direct quotations from Order of the Phoenix, approximately pg. 706 area of the book, the chapter entitled "O.W.L.s" for those interested.