Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Express to Love by SiriusNoDEAD

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Express to Love
Chapter One: The beginning of something wonderful.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. If I did, I would probably be in Hawaii or something, sipping coconut milk, and not writing this story. Unfortunately, J K Rowling owns it all. But, let’s be thankful that when she got rich, she didn’t stop writing.

Note: This story contains slash. As in Male-Male relationships. It is sort-of mild…so don’t worry about that, but don’t give me stupid reviews like- “I HATE THIS STORY, BECAUSE IT HAS GAY PEOPLE IN IT!”, because I will just reply- “WHO CARES!!!!”

Harry heard the door to his compartment slide open.


“Harry, are you alright?” asked a familiar voice from the doorway.


“Harry, please talk to me!” said Ron, as he sat down next to Harry.


“What do you want?” Harry questioned rather rudely.


“To see if you’re alright, of course!” answered Ron, more spiritedly than ever.


“Well, does it look like I’m alright?” Harry asked coldly.


“No. That’s why I want you to tell me what is wrong, so I can help,” stated Ron calmly. Harry sighed.


“Well, I think you know what’s wrong with me,” whispered Harry even colder still.


“Harry. Listen to me. I-Want-To-Help-You!” yelled Ron, getting angry, “why don’t you stop being angry at everyone, and talk to me!”


“Ron! How can I stop being angry at everyone? When I’ve lost almost everyone I’ve ever loved!”


“And those people would be- Your parents and Sirius. And, Harry, I know they wouldn’t want you to be moping around like this!” Ron yelled, “Wait, who else do you love that you haven’t lost?” inquired Ron.


Oh crap!” Thought Harry “How stupid can I be?


“Err… No one… I messed up,” Harry replied quickly.


“Oh, ok,” said Ron with a hint of sadness in his voice.


Blimey” Thought Ron, “I was hoping…for a moment…


“Well, Ron, you’ve beat me, I’ll tell you what’s wrong,” said Harry.


“Okay, what is it?” inquired Ron.


“I-I’m missing S-Sirius. It’s as simple as t-that,” Harry said softly, through muffled sobs.


“Oh, Harry,” cried Ron, “I’m so sorry.” “I knew you would be missing him a lot,” stated Ron, “we all miss him, but I know you miss him the most.”


“Ron…” said Harry slowly.


Kiss him” thought Harry, “Do it now.”


“Wha-?” started Ron, but he stopped abruptly, as Harry was staring at him. Just staring at him.


Blimey!” thought Harry, “If he hadn’t caught me, I might have kissed him…


“H-Harry?” Ron asked, “Are you alright?”


“What?-Oh, Oh, yeah, I’m fine,” Harry lied.


“Ok, if you're sure…” replied Ron, “Is Sirius still bothering you? If he is…err…I can maybe help…”


“How?” asked Harry.


“Well…Is he?”


“Yeah, but what are you going to do?”


“Well…” Ron leaned in slowly. And, much to Ron’s surprise, so did Harry.


Next thing they knew, they were tasting each-others mouths. “His mouth is so warm” Harry thought, “And he tastes kind of like chocolate cake…


I wish we had done this sooner” Ron thought, “I could have tasted this…this…this ‘wonderful’ taste a lot more before now…


They heard the door slide open, but didn’t dare to break away, in case they never joined again. Then there was a loud gasp, and the door slammed shut again.


The kiss lasted for, what seemed like, and eternity before they had to break it for air.


“Who do you think came to the door?” Ron asked, while running his hands through Harry’s dark hair.


“I don’t know…you don’t think it could have been Malfoy, do you?” inquired Harry in a worried tone.


“I don’t know, but, honestly, I don’t care,” Ron said with a defiant coolness in his voice.


“Hey, do you, want to…you know…kiss again?” asked Harry.


“Yeah. I do, but maybe, this time, we lock the door?” suggested Ron.


“Yeah, good idea, don’t want any more ‘interruptions’, you know,” said Harry.


“Yeah,” said Ron, smiling. “How are we going to celebrate the new term, Harry?”


“Hmmm, quite a problem, but I have an idea…” Harry replied with a grin.


“I have the feeling that I’m going to like your idea,” said Ron.


“Oh, I’m sure you will,” Harry answered with a mischivious grin on his face.


“Well, let’s lock the door,” said Ron, standing up. Just as he was about to lock the door, however, it slid open to reveal a very confused looking Hermione.


“Oh, good! I caught you with your mouths free!” she stated a little rudely.


“Oh, heh, heh, that was you, Hermione?” questioned Ron quite shyly.


“Yes, Ronald, it was me,” said Hermione, “And, why in the world were you two kissing?” Hermione shouted, not bothering to keep her voice down.


“Hermione! Be quiet! You're still in the hall!” Harry hissed.


“Fine, I’ll come in, if you answer my question,” said Hermione calmly.


“Ok, ok. Just close the door!” Ron whispered.


Hermione stepped inside, and closed the door.


“Ok now, the question you asked earlier, we were kissing because Harry here slipped and landed on my lips,” Ron joked.


“What do you think Hermione? I was feeling terrible, and Ron came in to…err…‘comfort’ me,” Harry said, grinning.


“Well, that explains it. Now, why did you kiss him though, Ron?” Hermione inquired.


“Well…I’ve always secretly liked him, and, well…he said some things that made me think he, maybe, liked me too,” Ron answered, blushing.


“Harry, what did you say to make him think that?” Hermione asked.


“Well…I kinda said that Voldemort hurts almost everyone I’ve ever loved…and he named off the people Voldy’s hurt, and, well…I kinda got stuck in my own words,” finished Harry.


“Oh, I see. Well, now that I know how it happened, did you enjoy it?” Hermione asked, completely unembarrassed.
Harry and Ron, on the other hand, were blushing like mad.


“Well-”


“You see-”


“Of course-”


“We both loved-”


“Every single detail of this experience,” finished Harry.


“Oh. Well, I just want you to know that I’m fine with this. I mean, when to people spend so much time together…I’m just surprised that it didn’t happen sooner,” finished Hermione.


“Thanks, ’Mione,” said Harry, “After all, your like a sister to us, and if you started not liking us…”


“We don’t know how we’d take it,” finished Ron.


“Awww! It’s so cute how you finish each other sentences!” said Hermione, and they all laughed.


“What’s all the commotion about?” inquired a familiar, cold voice from the doorway.


“Shove off, Malfoy,” Harry said calmly.


“I’ll leave when I’m good and ready, Potter, now be a good Boy-Who-Lived and keep quiet,” snarled Malfoy, “You and your boyfriend Weasel-by should shut up before I jinx you into next week,” said Malfoy smoothly.


Just the mention of the word ‘boyfriend’ caused such a commotion that Malfoy had no idea what he had done. Three cries of “Obliviate” filled the room, and the next thing Harry, Ron, and Hermione saw was a very dazed Draco Malfoy waltzing out of the room, mumbling to himself.


“Well, he won’t bother us anymore,” said Harry grinning.


“But we’re all going to get in big trouble for using magic outside of school!” shouted Hermione.


“Yeah, but what’s the worst they can do?” inquired Ron.


“They could give us detention!” snapped Hermione.


“Yeah, but we’d be in detention ‘together’!” said Harry happily.


Hermione rolled her eyes and muttered something that sounded like ‘Boys’.


They spent the rest of the trip laughing and playing chess.


End.



----------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note- It was only a one chapter thing.
It's like that because when i try to take an idea and make it into a story, it get's stretched out, and dies. So, i shortened it here!