Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Moving On by brunahilda171

Printer
Summary: Told all in the point-of-views of Lily and James. Lily Evans doesn’t have time for guys—between prefect duties, all her homework, and helping her friends with their messy breakups, she barely has time for herself (or so she thinks). And then there’s James Potter—he’s been asking her out every day since they were second years (and been staring at her like an idiot for a lot longer besides). When will she realize that James Potter isn’t joking and that she has feelings for him, too? It's basically the story of what happened to Lily, James, and their friends during their seventh year at Hogwarts (and I have to admit, theres's definitely some romance. Between Lily and James and other people...). WARNING: IF SUICIDE, ALCOHOL ABUSE, OR SELF-INJURY OFFENDS YOU, DON'T READ! IT DOES NOT GO INTO GREAT DETAIL, HENCE THE PG-13, BUT IT CONTAINS ALL OF THIS!!
Ratings: [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Substance Abuse, Abuse, Self Injury, Suicide
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 13483 Viewcount: 13583
Published on: 03/24/05 Updated On: 12/12/05





1. Chapter 1 by brunahilda171 [ - ] (1991 words)

2. Chapter 2 by brunahilda171 [ - ] (1928 words)

3. Chapter 3 by brunahilda171 [ - ] (2426 words)

4. Chapter 4 by brunahilda171 [ - ] (4097 words)

5. Chapter 5 by brunahilda171 [ - ] (3041 words)