Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Life Goes On by scarlet phoenix feathers

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Anger Unleashed


“Hermione?” Ginny sobbed.

“Yes?” Hermione answered.

“What do you think their going to do to us?” She asked quietly as she tried to control her quivering voice.

“I don’t know but they need us.” She tried to thinking positively.

Ginny had now completely lost it. “When is all of this going to stop? Why does everything always have to go wrong? What do we have to do to get normal lives?” She asked question after question through her deep cries.

Hermone tried to remain composed. “Ginny…please think calm.” She begged. “We can’t let them get the better of us. You know Harry and Ron will save us. That’s what their trained to do.”

“Don’t be so sure of it dear.” Narcissa reappeared. “They will never find you here. When we are ready, we’ll contact them.”

“If that’s the case,” Hermione began, “then where are we?”

“Now that wouldn’t be fun.” Narcissa laughed with a bit of an evil tone. “Just so you know, Harry Potter and ALL the Weasley’s will pay for what they have done to us.”

Ginny swallowed the last of her whimpers. “You have brought this onto yourselves.” She said through clenched teeth. “You chose to follow Voldemort and sacrifice the rest of the Wizarding World.”

“Shut your Mudblood loving mouth!” She screamed. “You aren’t worthy to speak of the great Lord Voldemort so casually.”

“Look at you, scared of a dead man. A dead half-blood at that.” Ginny cared not what Narcissa was capable of doing to her.

“It’s called respect, and I would advise you to learn what it is, and soon. Lucius will soon be back. He isn’t as forgiving as I am.” She turned to glide from the room as though she were as a ball on the dance floor.

“Ginny, control, remember.” Hermione reminded her. “Lucius must really need us or she would have blasted you into the next century.”

“I don’t care, they are nothing but cowards.” She said furiously.

“Do you think Harry wants to find you dead?” She tried reasoning with Ginny’s temper.

Ginny lay there thinking, not wanting to give in. She watched the water drip from the cave ceiling. “Okay, but he better hurry.”

************************************************************************

Harry and Ron led the small army into the depths of the earth. They followed a narrow stone path that descended further into the ground. The walls were covered in slimy green moss and water seeped from the cracks. The walkway soon opened into an underground foyer that smelled of mildew and seaweed.

There were many large paths that broke off from the makeshift room. They all struggled to peer through the darkness trying to decide which way to go.

“Well?” Ron asked looking at Draco.

“I don’t really know.” He said as he shrugged his shoulders. “I’ve never really been down here. I only recently heard about it.” He paused as if concentrating on some minute detail that he may have forgotten. “It has many rooms; they used these years ago to hide Death Eaters.”

“Okay.” Mad-Eye boomed. “Let’s split back up. Malfoy, you come with me.”

“We’ll go this way!” Harry took the entrance furthest left and Ron followed close behind.

“I’m coming with you two!” Neville raced after them.

“Me too.” Seamus blurted.

The others broke up into groups of 3 or 4 and chose pathways that led in every direction.

“Neville stopped, picking some green leaves from the wall. “We’re under the middle of the lake.”

“And how do you know that?” Seamus asked him.

“This seaweed,” He thrust the specimen at him to take. “it’s the type that the mermaids eat. And it only grows at the deepest part of the lake.”

Harry couldn’t see a significance of the information. “And how does that affect us at this point?” He asked sarcastically.

Neville had a look on his face much like Hermione’s when she thought they were being thick. “It means we must be getting near them. Otherwise we would have seen them on the map. Once we pass the deepest part of the lake we then are on Hogwarts grounds again.” He stood thinking on.

“They were also able to apparate in and out of here.” Seamus soon caught on.

Neville then continued. “Exactly. Voldemort could have very well been here all along.”

“Okay, sorry Neville.” Harry apologized.

“That’s fine Harry, let’s just find the girls. They should be close.” He patted his friends back offering some encouragement.

************************************************************************

“Oh, Minerva, what am I going to do?” Mrs. Weasley sobbed into her handkerchief. “My daughter and future daughter-in-law are missing and the rest of children are out there putting themselves in danger looking for them.”

“Now, Molly, they’ll all be fine. You know this lot. They don’t give up or give in.” Professor McGonagall tried comforting her.

“That’s what I’m afraid of.” She half chuckled.

“Mrs. Weasley, you have the best Aurors in the Ministry looking for those girls. They’ll be here before you know it.” Tonks had volunteered to come back and update everyone and keep an eye on them.

All the women in the room quickly jumped to their feet when the portrait opened.

“I’m ready for a party. Sorry I’m so…” Oliver Wood stopped the minute he noticed he was the only man present. “Did I misunderstand where the party was to be held?”

“No, Oliver.” Angelina spoke to her old friend. “Ginny and Hermione are missing. They’ve all gone to look for them.”

“Well, I’ll be a rogue bludger. Where can I find the guys I’ll help?” He had been friends with the Weasleys as long as he could remember. There’s nothing he wouldn’t do for them.

Tonks walked over closer and began to explain in further detail what was going on as to not upset Mrs. Weasley any more than she already was.

Professor McGonagall conjured up a plate of sandwiches and tea. “Here Oliver, eat something. We’ll all join you with tea.”

“Grams?” Rose stumbled into the common room. “Where’s my mummy and daddy?”

“Oh dear.” She couldn’t bear to tell her the truth just yet, especially if she didn’t need to. “They will be back later dear. You should really be in bed.”

“Here, I’ll take her.” Fleur took Rose by the hand and led her back to the makeshift nursery.

As soon as they were out of ear shot Mrs. Weasley lost control again. “What will I tell that child if they come back…” She paused. “alive?”

“Mrs. Weasley you can’t think that way. I spent enough time with your children to know they aren’t weak. And Harry.” He smiled trying to lighten the mood. “He doesn’t give up. Harry always gets his snitch and right now his snitch is Ginny and Hermione.”

“I have to agree with Oliver.” Professor McGonagall nodded as she took a sip of her tea.

************************************************************************

Ron began walking ahead and carefully looked around a corner that led into another room. He gasped and quickly retreated back around the corner. “Harry!”

“What?” Harry said still occupied with Neville’s theory.

“Come here, and quite.” He scolded sounding more like Hermione.

Once Harry, Neville and Seamus made their way to Ron, Harry whispered as to not upset the crackpot known as Ron. “What is it?”

“They’re there?” He pointed in the direction of the room.

“Ginny and Hermione?” He said sounding almost relieved. “Did you see anyone else?”

“No, and their tied up.” He looked back wanting to dash into the room.

“Okay, quietly, let’s go. Ron, stay back a bit in case it’s a trap.” He commanded. “And you two stay even further back until we give you the okay.”

Neville and Seamus both nodded as they stepped back against the rock wall.

Harry slowly walked in and caught the eyes of the girls. “Are you two okay?” He whispered.

“Oh Harry.” Ginny again whimpered.

Ron soon stepped into the room rushing to their sides opposite Harry. He pulled out his wand removing the binding spell and helping them to their feet. “It’s okay guys.” Ron yelled to the others.

“We’re just a bit sore is all.” Hermione told them. “They used Cruciatus on us quite a few times.”

“Don’t Move!!!” A voice said behind them.

Harry turned his head just enough to see the tip of a wand pointing at his eyeball.

“It seems the boy Potter has found our little hideout, Narcissa.”

“Narcissa?” Harry turned quickly to see them both with wands pointing at him.

“Why yes Potter.” Lucius smiled curling a lip in disgust. “If I return to Azkaban, it will be well worth it once I kill you.” He then laughed. “The others will only be a bonus.”


A/N SOOOOOOOOO!!! How's it going? Like the outcome this far? Sorry to make you wait so long. I can now devote more time to the story as I have an entire month before the next semester begins. WHEEEEEEEW!!!(wipes my forehead) Another semester done!! Enjoy and look faorward to answering reviews now. LOL