Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

All He Ever Wanted by bratface0201

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Two little girls, twins, in fact, came running into the living room. They both had flaming red hair with a light sprinkle of freckles on their noses. They looked so much like Ginny. Except for their eyes. They had Harry’s eyes.

“What’s going on?” Karen asked Harry, not noticing Ron because she was blinking profusely with a patch of sun in her face. Michelle was the one who realized there was an extra person in the room.

“UNCLE RON!” she yelled, and jumped onto him, laughing. She hugged and kissed him and before he could even return the greetings, he was bombarded by the other twin.

These two remind me of Fred and George, Ron thought.
He saw Harry and Ginny smile at eachother. They got up from the couch.

“We’re going to go back to bed,” Harry told Ron as he watched the girls climb all over him. “Can you manage?”

“I think all that experience with my older brothers pulling pranks on me was just enough to get myself ready for these two,” Ron laughed, tickling the girls. They screamed with delight.

Harry shrugged. “If you say so.” He and Ginny went back into their bedroom.

After ten minutes, the girls finally settled down, panting dramatically.

Ron chuckled. “So who’s who?” he asked them.

“I’m Karen,” said the one on his right.

“I’m Michelle,” said the one on his left.

“How old are you?” he asked.

“Four,” they replied harmoniously.

“How old are you?” Karen asked Ron, who was taken aback.

“Twenty-five.”

“So then you were twenty-one when we were born?” Michelle inquired, frowning.

Ron’s eyebrows rose. These were smart girls. He suddenly realized that they were not just like Fred and George, but they had a little bit of all the Weasley’s in them, too.

“That’s right,” Ron told them, smiling. “Now, what do you two want for breakfast?”

“You’re making breakfast?!” Karen asked excitedly.

Ron nodded.

“I want waffles!” Michelle exclaimed, running into the kitchen and pulling a chair to reach the freezer door. She opened the freezer, took out a box of frozen waffles, and shoved it in Ron’s hands.

“No, pancakes!” Karen argued.

“It’s all right, girls-”

“Waffles!”

“No fighting-”

“Pancakes!”

“Girls, please-”

“WAFFLES!”

Ron looked at Michelle, and before he knew it, the box of waffles sprung out of his hands and hit Karen in the middle of her forehead.

“OW!”

Karen glared at Michelle, and soon a wooden spoon shot out of a drawer and hit Michelle in the arm.

"HEY!"

Yes, Ron thought, these are definitely Harry’s girls.

“GIRLS!” Ron shouted. His voice boomed over theirs. They instantly grew quiet. “I can make both.”

“Oh, okay then!” the girls smiled. They each had the same front tooth missing.

What is all the yelling about?!” Ginny’s voice shrieked, making the girls recoil. Ron laughed- it was just like when he got into trouble with his mom.

Ginny stomped into the kitchen, bathrobe flowing. “Well?” she said, tapping her foot and looking from one guilty girl to the other.

She started it!” Karen pointed accusingly at Michelle.

She made a spoon hit me!” Michelle said in her own defense.

“What do you mean by she made it hit you?” Ginny asked, frowning.

“I was thinking that something bad would happen to her and then the spoon came out of the drawer and hit her!” Karen said.

“Me, too,” Michelle added.

Ginny looked up at Ron with wide eyes.

“I saw everything,” he told her. “This is the first time they’ve done this?”

Ginny nodded, standing up again. It was clear that excitement was rising in her chest.

“Ginny,” Ron said, grinning, “these girls are witches!”

Ginny began to scream wildly. She jumped on Ron and hugged him, and then ran to her bedroom, dragging the girls with her.

*

“Harry! Harry, guess what!” Ginny shrieked, jumping on the bed. Her husband turned over and smiled at his two children, who were standing in the doorway looking gleeful.

“What?” he asked groggily.

“They’re witches, Harry, they’re magic!”

Harry’s jaw dropped. “How do you know?”

“Me and Michelle just had a fight and I was wishing for something bad to happen to her and a spoon came out of the drawer and hit her arm!” Karen announced, a proud grin on her face.

“And I wished for something bad to happen to her and the waffle box that Uncle Ron was holding jumped out of his hands and hit her head!” Michelle told Harry.

“This is wonderful!” Harry exclaimed. He pulled all three of his girls into a tight hug, and he and Ginny immediately began telling the girls all about Hogwarts and the teachers. Most fortunately, Dumbledore was still headmaster and would hopefully be there when the girls started.

Ron came and stood at their bedroom door. He watched them look excitedly from one to another and wished he had a family like theirs. It was full of love, and he needed that right then. But there was nobody on this Earth that could give it to him- considering the fact that he was now separated from his wife.

What had he seen in her anyway? Sure, Lavender had the good looks and sexy figure, but he never really knew her. He dumped Hermione and took Lavender- making the biggest mistake of his life. Hermione loved him beyond all reason, yet he was too stupid to realize it.