Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Beginning of Forever by Ronsbiggestfan09

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Valentines Day




After the Yule Ball Hermione and Ron were inseparable. The only time they weren’t together was when they were in different classes. He even went to the library with her! (And that is saying something!)

Days passed, then weeks, soon it would be Valentines Day. A Hogsmeade trip was planned the Saturday of Valentines Day.“Hey Hermione?” Ron said one night in the common room.

“Yeah?” Hermione said sleepily.

“Will you go to Hogsmeade with me on Valentines Day?” Ron asked anxiously.

“Of course I will,” Hermione said as she leaned over and kissed Ron on the cheek. “What are we going to do?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” he said.” Whatever you want,” he added sweetly.

“Sounds good!” Hermione said. “Well Ron it’s getting late and we still have class tomorrow, we should go to bed.”

“Okay,” said Ron quietly.

They kissed each other on the cheek and departed to their separate dormitories.


The next morning the sun was shining brightly through the windows. Harry and Ron dressed, then went downstairs to meet Hermione. The three of them headed out of the portrait hole towards the Great Hall. “So, Harry what’s up with you and Ginny?” Hermione asked curiously.

“Yeah, what is up because if your going to date my sister, I’d like to know,” Ron added quickly.


“Well, I don’t know. I might ask her to go with me to Hogsmeade on Valentines Day” Harry replied.

“That’s great! Now we won’t have to worry about you being a third wheel!” Ron shouted happily.

“Thanks guys,” Harry said sarcastically.

~~~~

Finally it was Valentines Day and both Harry and Ron were excited. Harry did end up asking Ginny to go to Hogsmeade, and of course she said yes.

Later that day Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione departed for Hogsmeade. At the entrance to the village the couples separated and planned to meet later at The Three Broomsticks.

“What do you want to do first?” Ron asked.

“I don’t know, can we go to the book shop?” Hermione asked hopefully.

“I guess,” Ron groaned.

“Oh Ron, we’ll only be in there for a few minutes, then we can go to Zonko’s and Honeydukes, okay?”

“Okay,” Ron answered grimly. As soon as they went in the bookshop they were coming out. “Wow that was quick! Okay, now lets go to Honeyduckes!” Ron said gleefully.

“Okay, I’m coming!” Hermione said.

After they visited Honeydukes and Zonko’s it was time to meet up with Harry and Ginny. Ron and Hermione went into The Three Broomsitcks and found a table. Hermione went up to the counter and ordered four butterbeers. Harry and Ginny soon showed up. The four of them talked and had a few laughs before heading back to school.

Harry and Ginny went back up to school, while Ron and Hermione decided to go on a walk. “Ron, I’m glad we are finally together. I’ve liked you for a long time.” Hemione said.

“Me too, I’ve liked you since…well …since second year,” Ron said shyly, his ears turning red. “We should head back up to school, it’s getting late, plus, I’m freezing.”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

When they got inside, the castle was quiet and still. “Everyone must be at dinner,” Hermione said, “Are you hungry? I’m not.”

“No, lets go back to the common room.”

~~~~

The common room was empty. The fire was lit making the room warm and comfortable. Ron immediately asked Hermione to play chess.

“Sure,” she said, knowing she was going to lose. Ron was unbeatable.

“Ha! I won!” Ron declared.

“Of course you did” Hermione said, walking over to the couch. Ron walked to the couch and sat down next to Hermione. He put his arm around her and she leaned her head on his shoulder. They sat there in front of the fire for what seemed like forever. Neither of them said anything.

“I think I’m going to turn in,” Hermione said, yawning.

“Me too,” Ron said kissing Hermione on the head. The two stood up and headed for their separate dorms. “Oh! ‘Mione, here,” he said giving her a small parcel, “open this upstairs.”

~~~~

When Hermione got upstairs she immediately opened the package. It was a little box with a note attached to it. She opened to box, it was a silver necklace with a heart shaped locket. As she put it around her neck she smile to herself. She unfolded the letter and read it to herself.

Hermione,
I’m really glad we are together. I love you. I hope we are together forever.
Love, Ron

Hermione clutched the letter to her heart and fell asleep.


The next night Hermione gave Ron a letter back saying:

Ron,
I love you too. I know we will be together forever.

Love, Hermione


Ron smiled and put the note in his pocket. This was the beginning of forever.









THE END>>>> Please Review!!